Speaker 1: Misspelling with Tori Spelling and iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hi my friend.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm so excited, me too. I can't believe that we've never crossed paths.
Speaker 2: Okay, we My producer and I were just talking about this because in my mind, I'm like, no, we're friends. And I was like, and then she's like, when's the last time you saw Deranda? And I was like, the lines blur because I watch her on TV. I'm a big fan, and I was like, I can't remember. We stop it. We've never met in person.
Speaker 1: God, I was gonna say this because I thought it would sound weird, but I thought we'd met before too, because I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, and then you couldn't place it.
Speaker 1: I don't think we have met.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine.
Speaker 1: Here we are finally, So this is this is great. This is very exciting for me. You know, you are part of my history. Oh my gosh, you're a friend of my historyan Hannahs and you know we've we've we all grew up with you and your family. So this is real good great.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. Well I adore you. I loved you on Real Housewives of New York and I'm just going to tell you right now. I am such a fan that when the og cast was gone, I was gone, Wow.
Speaker 1: You know what, it's a you know, it's a touchy situation. I never liked that. Listen. I think it's hard. It's always hard when they try, don't you find, even with these series, when they replace people and put a new person or try to, you know, remake this, you can never replace nostalgia, you know, nostalgia. I would say it about New York City. I you know, New York City is going through a rough time right now, but for me, I'm living in nostalgia. So nostalgia will always be the New York City that I've lived in twenty years. And he can't replace that, right, And I think it's comforting. It's comforting. People grow up with you, they have references they you know, and more than ever, God knows we need comfort right now.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, I'm sorry to hear about your family home. Oh thank you, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: I was one.
Speaker 2: I'm shocking. I literally found out on I was watching like some news thing on my phone. We were all locked into our phones trying to figure out what was going on, and I was like, well, cost a beach. Oh my god, that's my family's beach. And then I'm like, yeah, so I found out there and I texted my mom like is this true, and like yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, it just goes to show you. But you know, it really puts these times and our lives put things in perspective. We worry so much about stuff, stuff, stuff, stuff, and one day it's all gone and you just got to keep on moving, right. I mean, it's heartbreaking, but really that's the truth of it. It's just stuff.
Speaker 2: It's so true. Going back to Real Housewives and the OJ like, I just got to say, I mean, I feel I'm in the same boat with you, just because you know, there was the original nine O two and oh and god bless c W did we were Beverly Hills nine O two and oh. In two thousand and nine they did c w's nine O two and oh whole new cast and it was a great show, but it wasn't nine O two and oh.
Speaker 3: Well that's you had to take it that And I think when you start off like they did and you just say, okay, season thirteen it's these girls, and then season thirteen they're gone and this now you don't love these girls.
Speaker 1: I think the audience gets very confused, and then there's this bizarre sense of loyalty that people you just lose. You may even it goes far to say you may get people that just make a decision. I don't want to I don't want the new I know I do that in my life, like when something a new ownership of a restaurant or they changed, I'm like, no, I don't want to go there anymore. It's sort of a human reaction. And I always said, and you know, I hope I don't get in trouble when I say this, but you know, it would have been really because these girls are the new New York. I mean they are I don't know what that girl looks like anymore. I'm just turned sixty, and you know, the New York that they're raising their children in and working and doing that. But it should have been called something more like the Girls of New York or the Girlfriends of New York or the something, because then I think it really would have allowed more of an easy jump. You know, that's a big jump from those girls. I mean it was even a big jump for me to join it sixth season. You know, I came in you know, halfway through the seasons and you know, those grinds very established.
Speaker 2: I was hesitant to accept you because I'd been a fan from season one.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I had to lake up because you know, I knew I knew all these girls for like one hundred years. When we know each other's kids and we live I don't know if you know the Upper East Side, but we need to live on the Upper East Sides, like these are the people in your neighborhood. So we really were, you know, all connected, and so I think it made it easier for them and made it easier for the audience because we had the connective tissue, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know any signs. I know Burke Dwarfs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. I know. You know what my model is in life, toy, I will go to dinner with you before five o'clock above Burkedorfs. After five o'clock. Do not invite me to anything past Burgdorf Goodman. I refuse. If it's fast Burgdorff Goodman, I do not go that.
Speaker 2: I love that. I need to find that version in la I just don't go out. I have five kids.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying it's unbelievable. You have five kids, Oh.
Speaker 2: My gosh, except for single now. So I guess I got to start going out again. I got to recreate myself at fifty one.
Speaker 1: Do Yeah, that's the thing, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean you unfortunately went through having to start over again.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I mean how old are your kids?
Speaker 2: Seventeen, sixteen, thirteen, twelve and seven.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, Tori.
Speaker 2: Derenda. Yes, it is.
Speaker 1: I mean you have one that's on the leg out and still one that are very little.
Speaker 2: They're never leaving, none of minor leaving. And if I beg them too, No, I'm kidding. I'm that mom. That's like, I just want to compound one day so we can all have like properties. I agree to live together.
Speaker 1: Well, you know that's why I love I always have that fantasy about keeping bluestone manner forever, because I'm like, oh, I can build a house for Hannah, and because I have eighteen acres and we can just you know, Unfortunately, I don't know. If I don't know if Hannah has that fantasy, that's where the glitch goes.
Speaker 2: How old is Hannah now?
Speaker 1: She's thirty one, but she's at back at school she's gonna PhD so you know you can't. You know, she's God knows her hand. It's gonna end up. I'll probably end up in some condo outside of Palm Beach or something like with all the other all the other New Yorkers.
Speaker 2: Not something sexy though we are you dating?
Speaker 1: I haven't been dating. I've tried. I haven't been dating lately because I've been so busy and so disinterested. I don't know what it is I want to want to date. Does that make sense? I want to dance and date. I love people. I don't have any bad feelings towards men. My experiences with both my partner's husbands, but it was very good. I just think what happens is well. First of all, I think when you when you get you know, like I said, it just turns sixty. Yeah, your tolerance goes down like we used to be, like, you know, just bullshit. Not that I was ever overly tolerant, and also too, I think because I became so fiercely independent after Richard passed that and created this really fun world like I have a fun free world that really I come and go as I please, like I am a lone wolf and I managed to seek out these other people that I've known for twenty or thirty years, maybe either gotten divorced or just been part of my life or our partnered and we're kind of a gang. And we vacation together. And that's maybe not a good thing, because sometimes when you're too comfortable and too happy, you do two things. You don't seek out food and you gain weight. You know, a hungry animal is a successful animal.
Speaker 2: Right, comfortable and happy sounds good to me. Have you ever gotten in one of those dating apps?
Speaker 1: Yes, I have. I was on what's the one called? I was on for the.
Speaker 2: League that talk to me.
Speaker 1: The league is a good one. The league is like the LinkedIn of of dating apps. It's a little more curated, and they're they're very like, you know, career type, like a LinkedIn I tried. I applied to Raya like a year ago. I have every recommendation in the world, but I'm still on a wait list.
Speaker 2: What I know. Let me talk to somebody about this. This is ridiculous. We could swipe together, yeah, exactly, And I say, no, not everybody.
Speaker 1: It's someone the other night said I should go on Hinge. But I don't like how would someone like you or me go on a hinge like I just that that's a page six article.
Speaker 2: Which is why Riah is supposed to be. It's so secretive and I don't know the dating apps. I'm I was married for eighteen years, together for twenty like there weren't dating app and then when I had single friends, I had so much fun. I'd be like swiping for them, yes, no, great grade. It was all fun and games because it was their shit right. And now people are like, you got to get on dating apps. I'm like, I don't want to. No, I don't want like I don't come from that generation. I guess where you meet somebody online? And I don't know. I don't judge anybody that does it.
Speaker 1: I will say this when I do put in the effort, and I do put the word out because you know, and I you know it does I do start dating, Like dating for me is not. I don't find dating like, oh, you can't meet people, you can't do that. It's so hard. I think there's always people to me. I think you have to have an openness, you know, but that just life takes over. You get busy, you're I'm sort of here, I'm in the Berkshires, I travel, I get focused on Hannah, I get focused on work. I have elderly parents, and I just life sort of takes up a lot of my space. So I'm not I am making excuses. I think, if I to be honest with you, I would like in twenty twenty five to prioritize it. But I think I have to literally prioritize it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm feeling a show here. Should we call Bravo?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, But thinking about it, I said to my friend Greg last night, I'm going to make sure that I'm in the city Tuesday, Wednesdays and Thursday nights, and I'm going to start meeting new people and accepting dates because I'm always like, oh, I ninety around Wednesday, will and won't be there next Thursday. You know, people get this interested. So I'm just going to focus on being in the city, committed to it, not just for that, but just for life. Because when you're always all over the place, people are like, oh, she's probably up in the Berkshers. Oh she's probably you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So I can find one in the city, one in the Berkshires.
Speaker 1: I don't know about the Berksches. You know, I'm sort of.
Speaker 2: Like I've never been. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: It's sort of like the woman on the hill. I think people are afraid to come to my gate. And you know what if I had, if I started dating in the Berkshires, it would be the talk of my town and my parents would not have I I'm still twelve in my parents' eyes, so they still trenda sincla. It's so funny because I was on the phone. Ryan's on right now, my my agent, and I was in the car with him, and he's so used to me. Is Derenda, you know, running around doing New York, and my mother called that. I put on a speakerphone and I think it changed his whole attitude with it, because they're like, now, God bless you. Now be careful out there in La your father and I love you. We were working. You know, someone thinks of me, someone that has this caretaker like that, because it's in their eyes. I'm still little.
Speaker 2: I love that, and you're the cariage taker. But you need we all need someone that takes care of us. Still, wait, would you date down? No, Down's not the right word. Age shut down, younger.
Speaker 1: Not so much. I don't want to date someone so much younger, like fifty, oh fifty, I do fifty, but not like forty. I went up.
Speaker 2: No, I went out forty five, forty eight McCalla day. Yeah maybe that, Yeah, okay, you went out with.
Speaker 1: People or not. I would date a little older because I make care a little bit older. But you know what my mother always said about dating older man. When you marry an old man, you get an older man. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean my my soon to be ex husband is eight years older than me. No, It's fine when we first were together, but now I'm looking at him, he looks great, but I'm like, now he's older.
Speaker 1: Now, how young would you date?
Speaker 2: I get it, this is bizarre, but I guess this is a thing. Now I get hit on by like young guys. Oh that is now like twenty five to early thirties. And I'm like, when are they looking for a mommy? It like it's I don't know, and yeah, people are like, oh that's the thing. Yeah. I'm like, yeah, don't you know things they don't know what they're doing at that age, they don't know what they want, like uh huh. So I would say forty and over.
Speaker 1: It's just I went out for a teeny dwy a little bit with someone in their thirties. I wasn't very vocal about it, but I'm talking like a couple of days, and it is a very big especially when you have a child that is starting to fall much. You know, there's too much life that you have. And I don't know. I think short term it's fun, it's probably long term it wouldn't be sustainable. You know, I'm too much of a grown up. Like I'm a dense grown.
Speaker 2: Up, right, but you're a fun grown up.
Speaker 1: I have fun, but you know I don't. I have a lot going on. I've seen a lot, I've done a lot, and I don't really suffer fools very well, you know what I mean. And I don't want to teach, and I don't want to teach anymore. Like the teaching phase of my life is ended.
Speaker 2: Oh teaching?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, they don't really when you're that young, you're still good. But have a lot of patience for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right. Well, you just taught me a lot about dating right now. I wasn't even going to talk to you about that, but okay, can we talk traders now?
Speaker 1: Yes? Go ahead. How disappointing. Huh oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's the thing. I hadn't watched it, but I started watching it to see you and then you were gone. So but then, sorry to say, I fell in love with the show. Now I'm like a faithful fan.
Speaker 1: Well it's a great show.
Speaker 2: I didn't reat show and I didn't know.
Speaker 1: It's a great show regardless of me being on it or not. And it's just so sad. I feel so sad that I because I was very excited to you know, listen, I had planned for I had the close like you wouldn't believe, you know, to not be part of it, and just the comaradity of it. You know what it's like when you're filming with people and just being in Scotland, be in that situation. So I believe me, I cried about it for weeks. You can talk to Ryan. I was heartbroken because it is such a fun experience and when are you going to be able to do that again?
Speaker 2: You're not, So can you talk me through the process, because I kind of would love to be on it one day. Uh So you get a call, you get to offer you fly to Scotland. Do you know, you don't know anyone that's going to be there. Nothing was anyone on your flight that you're like.
Speaker 1: Everyone comes in at different times. Oh okay, and once you're there, you're It starts the minute you land, but you're you're in that world and you do that. For anyone that says you know or you're privy, just stuff, it's just not true. You're not privy to anything. And I think that's what makes the show so beautiful is that they're able to keep that the integrity of the show. Even when I got murdered and had to go home, I wasn't allowed to Like I had to really slither home, and I went right up to the Berkshires and went off grid because I wasn't allowed to post. I was at allowed to do anything because remember they had announced the cast, So for the remaining time, I had to stay completely under the radar, Like I didn't even want to go How long until the show ended filming?
Speaker 2: Like how long is that?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Like, not only were you murder and eliminated from the show, but then you can't even go on Instagram? What uh?
Speaker 1: This way? I didn't go to a restaurant. I didn't go to Instagram. I didn't go I didn't do anything. I literally went to the Berkshires and stayed like low key and if I because you got to, which I think probably makes it harder for people because they announced the cast that David started filming. So honestly, if they see me in New York City at La Galou having dinner on a Wednesday night, it's not these fans are They're like they figure things out in two seconds.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, hello Reddit, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Hello, read it exactly.
Speaker 2: So my friend Pedro Parks was on it and she told me like she went into it with a mood board and all the fashion. She's like, I had no idea what I'd have to do that. I'd be like. She's like, they did ask me like can you swim? And I was like, why do I need to swim? She's like so yeah, So like how many outfits did you bring?
Speaker 1: I brought about? Well, I brought more than needed, but I brought about I mean, I broke out. I lived in London ten years. So when I lived in London, I had the best stuff, like the best. I had the original Alexander McQueen stuff, a ton of Vivian Weissman. I brought all my old alayah. I bought some of the stuff from the Hunting company that you know they had like those great jackets parties, you know, the outdoor kind of clothing company I had.
Speaker 2: Can you hear me drooling over the microphone?
Speaker 1: I mean, all my beautiful, beautiful kill I had. I had a Libertine jacket that I never wore that was to the floor long jacket that all like a beautiful trench that yeah, I mean you pack to dress and I literally got to wear that one. Two outfits my outfits alone were I mean, I have all the pictures. I think I'm going to put up an instagram of all the euphans you.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, people want to see that you have to all the outfits that were planned.
Speaker 1: And I know, and then I read. I studied, I've told as I said on the Tonight Show the other night, I read the Art of War. I studied. I did Hannah help me write out things and strategies and situations and sayings I had. I went through a whole role of type dress, taping everything to my wall in my bedroom and literally like four days later, a month taping it.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, wait what is that when they do the things like like a stakeout it, yes, with the pins pins, Oh my god, what is it?
Speaker 1: Really? I really felt that that. I think to like spend time with the other players, because you know, when you're you're even when you're filming. You can film, but you're not you're not hanging out afterwards. As soon as you're done filming, you go back to your rooms.
Speaker 2: Oh really Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, no, there's no hanging out. I mean not that I knew of because I wasn't there, but they're pretty strict about that too.
Speaker 2: Really, so no, like socializing in from of the like amazing fireplace in the library, and like having a content.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know because I left so early, but you know, I just think they built of comaradity that you you know how it is, even when you film something or you do anything, you walk away with it with the comaradities that no one else understands. And I feel like I missed out on that too. Yeah, the gaming, that's time I was dying to sit around the round table. I think I would have been very good around the round table.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, were you hoping to be a trader.
Speaker 1: Oh. I was open to whatever they were going to do, but I thought they would have made me a trader. I was surprised when I wasn't made a trader, but I I was open to either. I think that might have lasted a little longer if I was a trader. I don't know. You know, it's such a different thing than filming for Housewives or just filming in general. It's a it's a whole different game because it's it's a game of chance. It's like there's no real rule book, which you think, you know, if someone decides they want you gone, you're gone.
Speaker 2: That doesn't feel fair because when I started watching it, I was like, oh, it's like a game of chess, like in life. It is very good at life chess. I was like hmm, But then yeah, it's like.
Speaker 1: But everybody should do it once. You should do you should do it. It's it's a really beautiful experience. Like I truly felt bad when I went home. I was demastating, ging me feel bad again.
Speaker 2: No, oh my god, do you don't want to talk about anymore. I have a few more questions though, oka do you feel like they were like, oh, the real housewise, okay, getting.
Speaker 1: The mass and I don't I think, I mean, it was so early on, no one even at that point, no one really we didn't even really have a chance to get to uh, you know, know each other. So obviously there was something. You can't blame them, because the whole point is that you try to get rid of the people that you think are going to be a threat or strong And let's face that, I'm a strong character, right, so it's this it's a terrible compliment in some ways.
Speaker 2: Like do you think you would have gone home that night if you hadn't gotten fired up? Was it in the kitchen?
Speaker 1: Maybe? I think that I just I don't I think that who knows, maybe, But I think I'm just a strong character. I think that you have to be much more, you know, I think when you're under the radar. And that's the thing about the housewives, going back to the question, they really are characters.
Speaker 2: Their standouts mm hm.
Speaker 1: And they are buddy but you know they are definitely they hang out together and they're definitely more. There's more commodity with them and stuff. So you look at you know, it was me and then who was second?
Speaker 2: Thebai I didn't feel like she was a threat. Now she's pretty to look at, but I didn't and then drop.
Speaker 1: And so left right now and the Housewives is just Dolores mm hmm. But she trust she's very good. Doris is like a good theilers is very good at keeping her her cards. Trust she'll be I think she'll be good. And by the way, we don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh, you have theories. We don't know.
Speaker 1: I have theories, but no one's called. No. I'm telling you. They keep the intake and it's fine. And I don't ask because you know, are.
Speaker 2: A scandabal still there.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know. I haven't caught up cripp out.
Speaker 2: Why didn't they take him out?
Speaker 1: Well, because it's not really.
Speaker 2: He's not really a threat, right, No, no, no, after everything that happened, that's the thing, like.
Speaker 1: Who's the threat? Who is? It doesn't But if you're yeah, so you know, that's that's it. But I have to say, if you're gonna get murdered, be the first one to get murdered, because you get a lot of attention, so you're gonna do it, be the first one.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's like when I did Dancing with the Stars, I was like, what eliminated first? And then everyone's like, but wait, you know there still up to me, and did you love it? I loved it? Oh my god. I never wanted to do it because I was so scared of performing in front of live audience sorry my dog's barking live audience on TV. I was like, oh my gosh, and dancing like I feel like I'm I can I can only to move. I'm not great with choreography, but I can style like nobody's business. But yeah, I got in there and I gave it my all. When I commit, I commit, and I learned so much about myself and I was having such a great time and then just like that, gone and everyone still says you were robbed.
Speaker 1: Yeah you were just quick. But you know what a great.
Speaker 2: Randa Medley you were robbed.
Speaker 1: Again, Like I would love to it would be great just to do it, because what a great experience, and all did.
Speaker 2: You get a great experience I did? I was like, and I don't work out. I haven't worked out since like the nineties. And I was like, wow, I got some muscle memory because my muscles came back just like that. And then I was gone and it went away just like that.
Speaker 1: It's like Erica Jaye right now, her body's like this because she's been doing all the dancing. Dancing is the best thing.
Speaker 2: And it gives you joy. I found there's something about it.
Speaker 1: That just I don't want to do it just for doing those workouts and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: You should do it. You should do it.
Speaker 1: I would love to do it. I used to teach aerobic, so I got the whole beat thing down. But that's what I really want to try to push to do next is Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you got the Olivia Newton John thing down.
Speaker 1: I was like a little step and everything else.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I'd love to see you in leg warmers.
Speaker 1: I oh I have them.
Speaker 2: But you know what I got to tell you, no one's talking about anybody else on that show except for you. So I'm sorry your time was cut short. But people are still talking about still devastated by it. So that's the good news, right, good news. I know you wanted to play the game. You were there to play.
Speaker 1: I really was, and I'd be good at it.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have a Trader's All Stars.
Speaker 1: They should, Yeah, they should have a Traders All Star and bringing back the best. I mean, Phedro was just incredible on the show. Should I said to someone the other day, Phaedri should never not be on TV. She's just TV gold.
Speaker 2: She really is. She's life gold. Like I loved wing on Dancing with the Stars. We would gosh on the downtime and even coming back for the final we would sit there and nobody gossips like Vaedor and it's been in a good way.
Speaker 1: She did the Ultimate Girls Troop two of Bluestone Manor at my house, so she was up there for that. What this is a couple of years ago and she was just amazing. It was just amazing. Did you she did stay in the shark room?
Speaker 2: She did?
Speaker 1: Yes, she loved it.
Speaker 2: Why does no one want to want to stay in the shark room?
Speaker 1: I think she loved it.
Speaker 2: I would love it. Yes, Oh my gosh, tony rooms. Well there is bedrooms.
Speaker 1: Oh bedrooms. There's one, two, three.
Speaker 2: I have a motive here. I'm asking for a reason.
Speaker 1: Do three, four, five, six like seventh?
Speaker 2: Oh great, so all my kids and I could come.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they go. It's an eighteen acres so they can wander away and never be in trouble. It's beautiful. I love it. I don't go this time of year as much because you know, and I have my I have my brother's staying there right now. So just because it's like, you know, you kind of need someone to stay in the house and those type of things. But it's cold. I'll start going against her the next month. I like being in New York January February because it's kind of easy. It's easy to look what it's cold.
Speaker 2: I just got home from New York last night.
Speaker 1: Really I did, oh wow, you then you you don't know cool? Oh no, it's been very it's been a very cold and daunting. It's been a daunting winter.
Speaker 2: Listen, I don't know how you packed for Scotland. I don't know if you had steamer trunks because I just picture that with you or something. But I mean just me going for like five days. The coats I brought, what's the thing? I knew, but I had to keep doing a wardrobe change like midday just to feel like I used them, and then packing them. You can't. It's you can't roll them. You know. Everyone's like the packing rule. That's what we do in LA. It's like New York, like.
Speaker 1: No, No, I think I had like four or five suitcases for Scotland, big ones, like big because you have to because you you really have to layer there because June is a funny month. So my first husband was scot is Scottish, so I went to Scotland a lot when I was when we lived in London. We used to go like every weekend. And the thing about June is it can be super warm in the morning and forty five in the afternoon. Mm hm.
Speaker 2: My soon to be exis Scottish as well. And I'd been there. Yeah, I had blood sausage.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I say, yeah there. Dare I say I did have it once to.
Speaker 2: Anghi Hagis and I had haggis had at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to try it once if you go to Scotland, but once only.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can say that stuff the right of passage if you're there, Wait blue so bluestone manner. You've put it, You've had girl trips there everyone on TV. But would you ever do it as like an Airbnb experience exclusive experience?
Speaker 1: Well I did. I did a collab with Airbnb for two one night's stays. If they put it on for a uh you know, it was like a collaborations with AIRBB at one hundred and seventy seven thousand people applied to it. They crashed their site because you know, blue Stone Matters become like the Disney of Bravo. So when I when I'm home up there on.
Speaker 2: The way seek Disney and Bravo.
Speaker 1: Yep. Literally, people are like, come to my gate and just sit there and look up at that. Luckily, it's kind of there's a gate you have to go up and up and up, so it's a little bit protected like that. But yeah, and you know, we're working on getting a show up and going about it. Hopefully that's gonna be in the work soon.
Speaker 2: Oh that would be great. Pump's gonna be so jealous.
Speaker 1: I think, like Savander Pump does pretty well for ourselves. Well. Worried about a little older Riddo Medley.
Speaker 2: Yeah boy, Okay, I'm gonna go back to the Real Housewives for one more second.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead, I'm here for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, and maybe this is something I don't know. Have you been on the show, the new one?
Speaker 1: Yes, no, they don't.
Speaker 2: They asked you to come in for a cameo.
Speaker 1: Noh, I get that really yeah.
Speaker 2: What they really want to clean slate come on, I think I think.
Speaker 1: It will vokes. It's just a little voke, too much comparison. And you know, I think they need to let these girls just really stand on their own without you know what I mean, because imagine if they said, oh, you know, next week episode Luendel Steps is going to be on. That's going to be the focus for the audience. They need to these girls need to.
Speaker 2: Yeah that yes, yes, do you think or has there ever been talking.
Speaker 1: For the third person in the last two days that's asked me this question?
Speaker 2: It really yes, it seems such a question.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming is there ever a world? Do they combine the two at some level? Was that it? No?
Speaker 2: No, I'm thinking a reboot of the OG.
Speaker 1: So they try a new.
Speaker 2: Show, but with you guys like coming back, like you know, I limited series at least, I don't know, give me a movie something.
Speaker 1: I think what they should have kept doing and I miss and I love to was the girls trips like the one we did Saint bart Once a year they get all the old girls back together. So me, that was great because it allowed everybody because you know, a lot of people are all over the place. Now, it allowed the It would have allowed the audience to see us all together once a year, get their dose of that and keep it moving. Right.
Speaker 2: Wait, maybe I met you in Saint Bart's. I was on Sonya's yacht. That's where I met Sonya.
Speaker 1: No, that wasn't okay, No, No, I think we think we know each other because we have so many connective tissues. And it says if we because if you, if you lived in New York, we know each other. If I lived in London, we know each other. So it's one of those assuming knowing things.
Speaker 2: Right, if you lived in London, we wouldn't know each other. We would in London. Did you mean la la la la? We don't. Yeah, well whatever, we know each other. Now. Wait, so have you watched I know it's in the second season the new show.
Speaker 1: Yes, because I have a radio show every week of Radio Andy at that group. Yeah, Reality Check. So I do watch it. You have to, Yeah, I have to watch it. I've watched all the shows, just a different show.
Speaker 2: And that's okay. It shouldn't have the same title, but that's fine, just my opinion.
Speaker 1: And I think that they you know, they've got there. It's just it's just so hard for me to know. I don't have this thing that it was them or us. I think things. They make decisions, you know better than anyone. You work at TV a long time. They make decisions. That's the decision, and they go forward with it, and sometimes it's a good decision sometimes is that What will be interesting now is to see what next year is going to look like. Okay, wait, did you watch the finale?
Speaker 2: I don't watch it anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't watch it? Yeah, it's fit because you know, the response hasn't obviously, I think probably has been as positive as they would like it to be. So let's see what they what's going to happen next season.
Speaker 2: They didn't do this ship to Beverly Hills. Why New York? I know, imagine a whole new group of girls in Beverly Hills. I can't no, because that's called selling sunset. You know.
Speaker 1: It's that was a really big, big, big, very upset about it. I think people still are sort of like stunned by it. I think that's part of the reason that there's such a difficulty excepting because I think people are still stunned that it happened. Because You're right, it's never happened again, and I don't think they would do it again. I think it was you know, I think that was like a one.
Speaker 2: And done of all the casts of all the cities.
Speaker 1: I don't think they'll do it. I mean, who knows. Let's see there there's the ongoing question right now, like will they do that to New Jersey? Right? Are they going to do the same thing? And I hope not because learning curve for the audience is exhausting. It's a lot. It takes a lot for an audience to fall in love with you. That learning curve is all right, it's not an instant no, it's not an instant no.
Speaker 2: And you know what, you can keep plugging in newcast to different shows. And I'm a lot better at all because I this happened with one else, so I keep bringing it up. But it's like, you know, you can't recreate magic. You can put different people in, but it's never the same. So I'm not a Real Housewives franchise fan. Yeah, the only two I have watched since the beginning. It's the only two. Well, I guess I only have one to watch now is Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Real Housewives of New York. I'm friends with Teresa, so I have watched New Jersey sporadically, but no, nope, I was all or nothing and like New York was my And maybe it's because I'm from LA. Like I'm from La, so I responded to Beverly Hills, but I really fell in love with the women. And then New York is like, oh my gosh, I never lived in New York, but it's kind of the other you know, La. Well, but your cast was just magical and.
Speaker 1: The cast was and what was great is it really did allow people to see a little piece of New York because if you don't live in New York, you don't know how it works. And we were real. I mean we're real New Yorkers, Like we live in the city, live, play work, raise our children here, like this is our playground. And I think, you know, it takes a very sort of as I just said to someone who want to he's a very unique person to live in this kind of environment and love it like I love New York City. I love it.
Speaker 2: Like they didn't do this to Sex and the City. Imagine I correct direction because the fans wouldn't accept it? Who can calm down here? So on the New Cast, God saying who do you think? Like, who would you say is the Direnda? I can't even ask you that because you can't there's your one of the kind.
Speaker 1: It's that. And I still think there's act like.
Speaker 2: You're literally one to be kind, You're Dinda Medley, and there's.
Speaker 1: Like I just sure, I mean who would be the new So? I mean I think they're all just who would be the new Luis were the new?
Speaker 2: In which incarnation of her?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: There's just no who falls in the bushes on that show?
Speaker 1: That would be the o G girls. They were individually characters like they really were. It's just it's just like they are on Sea. I always say, if you see me be a lowandering Ramona out in the wild, we're the same people. So but they collectively they were just fantastic, right, Oh my god? That's why they say.
Speaker 2: Who do you think is the messiest? On the New Cast?
Speaker 1: The one that's in so much trouble? Brand? I think Brand is really she's She's the one that really I think has gotten is stirs up a lot of stuff, but she'd miss it. Hm. The one that I think is really that I feel like is a very good how like I kind of relate to the most as far as like she seems to me like on point of knowing what she's doing and kind of got it got it down. Is Eric?
Speaker 2: Okay, I know all these names, so I haven't seen the show. You know what, I'm gonna go against my word and I'm gonna watch an episode I get. I'm gonna see how I feel. Fine, I'll go into it open minded.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, listen, I don't speaks. I'm messy everywhere, so you might as well try it. Give it a go. Yeah, you're right that desserts staying on the kitchen table.
Speaker 2: Okay, and before we go, uh, you make it nice. I make it messy. Help me find the error of my ways.
Speaker 1: And which way i'm mess category.
Speaker 2: Oh, you've helped me in many categories today figure out so much they didn't even plan on. But I'm just you make it nice. I can make it nice too, But I am notoriously kind of messy's wrong, disorganized.
Speaker 1: I think of you as a messy person. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: I don't know like messy. See, I have a connotation of messy being like dirty or like I'm not like that. I think of you that you but not caught mess. No, I don't think.
Speaker 1: I think that you are outspoken and curious, which I think those are good things.
Speaker 2: True. I'm talking more about my living quarters. Oh yeah, like it. So, for instance, we got evacuated. We were gone for a week. We came home and I thought our house had been burglarized. I thought I'd been looted, and then I realized, oh my god, this is just how we live. And we were in airbnb for a week and it was pristine. I kept to pristine. So I came back home and with all the devastation and everyone losing so much, I was like, oh my god, I more than ever now, I just want all this stuff gone. That takes me in power.
Speaker 1: Everything myself. And you have seven children, that's hard. And you have seven children and you have a career five five five sorry five children, and then you have a career and.
Speaker 2: That's you have seven bedrooms.
Speaker 1: But come on, now, give yourself a break. You have five children, you've just been evacuated. You're doing it. I mean you're now did you get divorced, You're getting divorced.
Speaker 2: I'm getting divorced.
Speaker 1: Is he's still actively involved with all the kids and everything. Yeah, oh yeah, so.
Speaker 2: That's we compared quite well.
Speaker 1: So that's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: But still it's a lot of fun kids. I even known Hannahcoff's back home when she's one.
Speaker 2: They're a little bits, they are, But no one seems to cut that break. People come from my house there's like, you gotta get your shit together, and I'm like, I don't have help. Well, don't I do it all myself. I'm a chef, I'm an uber driver.
Speaker 1: So what came to my house and say you need to get your ship together? I said, you need to leave through the front door, don't use the back door, so I can make sure you leave, so.
Speaker 2: I see, you know I'm too nice help me? Yeah, no, no, okay, Oh you're doing that's the first step. You got five beautiful kids, and you're doing your up every day. They're safe, healthy and alive. I would not get myself all worked up about that. I could clean up the house a little bit, though. Really I want to see this house, but I, oh my god, I could never have you in my house unless we're filming it. And that sounds like a great episode of something. Okay, oh it's not. Well, there's no like piles with like dead animals buried at the bottom that I know of. Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we need to get the cameras in there.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just going to show you real quick because we are friends. Now. This is wow. I'm really letting you in. Like here you see piles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not. It's just more like yeah, I mean it's like just clean up stuff.
Speaker 2: It just needs to be cleaned up. I just don't have the time, It's correct. Okay, So I had a good, solid week where I did nothing.
Speaker 1: You got to get your troll down the kitchen and help you. That's you've got map Hower there.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, if you want to speak to them, they