Speaker 1: Welcome to decisions decisions.
Speaker 2: I don't think you should say decisions decisions. It sounded like you was talking to Kursky. You definitely say to welcome.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the new podcast.
Speaker 2: You want to say together the decisions and decisions, decisions decisions?
Speaker 1: Do you just try to say without a most decisions.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, I wasn't fro the moon. I mean we still came home. But also I'm celibate right now, so I'm not going to moan. But decisions, decisions were made, people to not go anywhere, and we're back on on Monday or whenever.
Speaker 1: You're listening to this guy damn episode. So we want to give y'all, y'all new schedule. Yeah, let's let's start it right out the gate, y'all.
Speaker 2: So I'm weezy, She's Mandy, and we're decisions decisions on Mondays on Tuesdays.
Speaker 1: If you want to hear us be little or just weezy, because I'm celibate.
Speaker 2: When Mandy's ready to fucking suck a dick again, she'll be She'll be available on Tuesdays.
Speaker 3: Not available on Tuesdays, horrible decisions will be available.
Speaker 1: I'm sell it Monday. What's my price. What you selling me for Mondays? Here's your schedule.
Speaker 2: Monday's Decisions Decisions is available on the Black Effect Network and wherever you listen to your favorite podcast. That's right, it's an iHeart radio show. Will be available Mondays. On Tuesdays, Horrible Decisions will only be available on patreon dot com Backslash Horrible Decisions, and on Wednesday, another brand news show.
Speaker 1: You've Got Decisions.
Speaker 2: It is going to be our listener letter, our mail segment and every single Wednesday. We know, back in the day when we were doing Horrible Decisions, you easy couldn't.
Speaker 1: Think for the outline and we never got to y'all this. You were trying to fight me what it is.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well, damn, can we get through the allline so I could talk to the audience.
Speaker 2: But now we got it. Just a segment, just be all on Wednesdays, that's right. So you can send in your question, SUS sentiment and a DM sentiment an email. Will put that in the description of this episode. But every single Wednesday, we'll be digging into your questions. And we felt like y'all needed some dedicated times.
Speaker 1: We would have three.
Speaker 2: Minutes laugh and We're like, girl, I don't know fucking new niggas anyway.
Speaker 3: Literally, there was no thought into the whole mail, and so I'm really glad you guys will get about twenty to twenty five minutes of us really pulling out.
Speaker 1: All the juice, all the tea.
Speaker 2: But there was thought all the decisions decisions.
Speaker 1: Mandy and I have been talking about this since about right around July, yeah, sometime, so this ain't new.
Speaker 3: We by the way, someone did bring up they was like, oh, y'all been playing this because we ain't got braces on the cover art.
Speaker 1: That's funny. We did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've been writing our book and if you guys got to check out the Essence article that came out last week.
Speaker 1: While we were writing the book, it was kind of like, yo.
Speaker 3: We're just trying to do I guess let's let's let's let's express that to them because I know we talked about horrible decisions going behind the paywall, but I do want to get into our reasons eight years later for doing this rebrand and name change. And then while you answer yours, there was a question put a poot onto our Patreon that I would like both of us to answer because it was really interesting. Okay, but yeah, if you want to explain a little bit about writing this book and what led us to kind of changing wanting to rebrand, well, if.
Speaker 2: You're on Patreon, you got to watch our full little commercial video we did in La all together and it really was simple and silly, but kind of the reasoning. So over the last eight years, Horrible Decisions is a show exploring kink's de stigmatizing, talking about sex and launchiness and teaching people so much about what they didn't know about their personal sexuality and others.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I think over this time of almost a decade of it, we've grown in so many ways that we realized. Even the last year, we've been talking so much more about navigating non traditional relationships. And that's where we figured out through even writing the book. Damn, there's a lot of serious shit in this book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And in.
Speaker 2: Between all the fun threesomes and the orgies and the electrocution and all that other sit there is a lot of serious shit. So how is Horrible Decisions in alignment now with this book that we just wrote. And so that is when the discussion of a rebrand started to begin. Not to mention y'all have known if you're an og listener of horrible decisions, that advertisements just ain't that easy when you've got horror in the title.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all, by the way, shut out, shout out to the really shout out to the fans, because they'd be like, oh, y'all really gonna get some money now.
Speaker 1: I love that y'all root for us to make more money.
Speaker 3: That felt good, but it has it's been a difficult battle with even though we know what this brand and what horrible decisions has meant to so many of you and your lives and your relationships and your confidence. On the back end, it's been us fighting with advertisers and brands to even let them know, No, this is an important show. This isn't a bullshit show. There's meaning behind it. There's a lot of things behind this, and we needed to just have a little bit of feet and a yellow cover art to feel less. I mean, not only that for me personally, I do think that. I mean and I've really really really enjoyed you guys, like growing on this journey with me.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I think that we're.
Speaker 3: I've navigated sex very much in the open with you guys, but I'm in a place now at thirty four, leaving my Jesus here, getting out of my first relationship and finally healing from that to where I'm like, damn, what does the beginning of dating.
Speaker 1: And shit look like? How do I express that?
Speaker 3: You know, I'm open to a non traditional style of being with someone.
Speaker 1: I do want to shout out to ash Ashland.
Speaker 3: She said something and it really really touched me because I was like, ooh, bit you right, And I want to share this on the pod and this is a reminder to all of you listening, and it's a reminder to myself. I'm gonna write this on a goddamn sticky note. She said, here's a reminder that we cannot shame ourselves into change. We can only love ourselves into growth. And I think that I loved her. This is Ashlynd who wrote me this, and I think just from some of the Patreon content I have been battling with with of course working through the shame of some of the survival sex and decisions I made around sex and working through that, and I just love that she shared this. And again, that's why I love our goddamn horror hid However, we see this is an interesting one, and I do want to say answer this all right. I love y'all and we'll watch regardless. But don't y'all think the name change is kind of walking back the purpose of the pod. It felt like the pod was about reclaiming the word horror and embracing our sexuality, regardless of the misogynistic society we live in. It feels like all the people who have slept shamed the pod and women in general are now winning. Y'all literally took the word horror out of it. But please tell me I'm wrong. Maybe y'all understand. When the episode drops and I literally told her this is from MERK, and I did tell her I would respond to this and to listen to Monday's episode. So I want us to talk about I actually.
Speaker 1: Wish I had something that was like more eloquent to say, but like, oh, y'all know, nothing I say is ell.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest with you. I don't want to if I'm walking anything I'm planning on still sorry, I just had a threesome in the episode right before we went behind a bay wall. I mean, my life isn't changing at the end of the day. We're trying to break down barriers and be liberating into all this shit. And like I said in that article, got to do seventeen things to make a million dollars when a bitch is making five times that.
Speaker 1: With have to listen.
Speaker 2: Sometimes we are in a place where we have grown such a community that has literally fed us out of corporate So I'm looking to work not as hard niggers, Like I feel like we do a lot to be able to survive in this space. Merchandising, outreach, Patreon, crowdfunding on top of having effect and now you even see it double the episodes, bro. Yeah, Like, let's keep it a buck here, live touring, doing all of this shit.
Speaker 1: When I meet counterparts in a different world that aren't working as hard. So I know for a fact that what we're doing is amazing. It's not gonna stop. You got it every Tuesday. But like if an advertiser won't pay us fifty grand because we have whor in there, take it off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean to me, that's that's another thing. I know that eight years ago we were like reclaiming the word hohrror, like black people did the N word, and I thought that we could make it something more liberating. However, patriarchy still has us in a choke hold, and unfortunately the negative stigma associated to that word.
Speaker 1: We we lye and I didn't have the power to.
Speaker 3: Change like literally what that word means in a grand scale in context, and so for that I was just like, that word can still be liberating within the whore hive, which we still use that it's still our community, but in terms of really elevating this brand and allowing these conversations to be broader and really go outside of the whore hype, which is what we want. We don't want to be judged or shamed with the decisions we make in the bedroom or with our.
Speaker 1: Relations algorithm algorithmically, yeah, just se you guys, we can't come up searching, like we can't make money on YouTube, but.
Speaker 3: You already we had our plaque on YouTube hit one hundred thousand subscribers and literally AI and whatever fucking thing they have our our YouTube plaque, says w D Pod with Mandy and Weezy, Because we couldn't even put horrible decisions on our own plaque.
Speaker 2: And it's like frustrating because it's such a good Yeah, but I mean, you know, we love puns and like the show, and honestly, thank god, we're not getting rid of it. Yeah, but to grow, you know, we literally we've hired a team to figure out how we can do this. Like, it's just difficult, bro, It's difficult. It's frustrating to know that people that have less views make This is my lucky number right here, Mandy whatever, I'm this number and I'm talking about something. I feel like it's gonna come to fruition. I'm not joking, So I feel like we're about to blow.
Speaker 1: But anyway, I you do blow, you're probably gonna blow to night. Oh like, what do you mean you're about you liked? Sure you blue last night?
Speaker 2: We can't get We pay for production of this show for video, just so you guys can enjoy it.
Speaker 1: It is, oh yeah, because we all make no money on YouTube. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And of course Joann be looking at dim numbers. It's our audio numbers. I do just want to say two for Thank God for the audio numbers. I mean, but that's the thing that just goes to show too how many people are loud and wrong, And clearly y'all were loud and wrong about us ending the show this again. Weezy mentioned we talked about this in the fucking summertime. This has been in the making. Shout out to my marketing degree and us really planning.
Speaker 1: This out strategically.
Speaker 3: And you know, I just also wanted to share with you guys a few names, that's all.
Speaker 1: Just a few names.
Speaker 3: Are those of you who felt a way about our announcement and our departure and are coming back and ending the chapter and reopening another chapter. I'm just gonna give you guys some names. Michael Jordan, Tom Brady, Brett Barre, Serena Williams, Share Jay Z, Garth Brooks, Eminem y'all love.
Speaker 2: These people which we can't sing or throw football out.
Speaker 1: We'd be on tourlight these niggas.
Speaker 3: It's some of the same venues maybe, Okay, now go back, no, no, not these venues. Let me see did Rick Ross and some of these other niggas act like they was sorry?
Speaker 1: Go back to what we do be in the same venues as Rick Ross? We do? You know what I mean? Any you know what Donald Trump? You bitches, I'm good at all. I know I'm adding that name. Let me tell you all of these individuals announced their retirement and a close of a chapter, and when them mother suckers came back, y'all voted the one nigga back in the presidency. He said he was done with politics. Y'all haven't got that nigga backing off. I wonder if people thought, hold on four four.
Speaker 3: Four, y'all niggas like that album. He came back after he said he was done and dropped the album. Serena Williams, y'all still was going to the US Open when that bit shine deer. Don't nobody really go to the US But who we rooting for? Serena Williams ain't there?
Speaker 1: You feel me? Niggas was at the US Open for Serena to retire again. Eminem, y'all let that nigga back in the super he retired. Pilgrim. He's a pilgrim. No, you ain't. Eminem is a pilgrim.
Speaker 2: When you've never seen that tweet where it's like this girl like me and my nigga, they't like, Well, he's white, so.
Speaker 3: He's your pilgrim. Okay, yes, sorry, let me you be calling yo the white guys.
Speaker 2: You gotta say white nigga say way I'm never calling a nigga a white nigga.
Speaker 1: You just gonna call it. I didn't just say he a nigga. I said eminem. We did I call him? I said the N word for eminel van d. I don't think you can hold it back. No, no, no, no. I think the way that.
Speaker 3: I love calling people crackings, so I would rather call him a cracking nigga.
Speaker 1: Did what off Florida as any who?
Speaker 3: I just want y'all know we did not mean to play with your emotions. However, Rihanna Benn said she ain't giving you no more music.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he retired. Y'all, y'all not getting a song. You can't compare to jay Z and Rihanna. Let them be mad, but you got me fucked up. Do you know how many times you set up here and said, I'm the beyond bitch. We is go see here, compare it to us? I am? Mind you.
Speaker 3: We had over twenty five thousand comments and a thousand fucking think pieces from all of our peers.
Speaker 1: Oh, y'all was wrong anyways.
Speaker 3: I just want y'all to know that I love the audience and I take it in stride that you guys actually do view us, view us like a jay Z and a Soreena. Because baby, we was in y'all's mouths. Y'all was in the comments. We are as big as them, bitch.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 3: You're trying to be humble like we not them girls. What of the podcasts? What do they talk about?
Speaker 1: And you sold a show yesterday? We sold out? Hold on, wait wait wait on a Tuesday, bitch got the club going up on a Tuesday. Niggas used a PTO and flew in.
Speaker 3: Half of the audience on a Tuesday was not even from London.
Speaker 1: L a oh. I don't know why they say.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the girl that really came up. It was like I had a really long commute. I'm in New York for my for my first time by myself for the first time.
Speaker 1: We were like, where are you from? Girl? She said, Jersey. Don't do that, Connecticut, Jersey. I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 3: But when I lived in Lebronx, I used to be able to talk to a nigga in Connecticut because they was closer than a nigga in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: That's God. That is no.
Speaker 3: Tony Hawk was Tony hall was was incredible. I do want to shout out to all of the fans, all of the Whore High members, everyone who made sure to be a part of that very very very special night.
Speaker 1: It was cute.
Speaker 2: It was and Mandy and I like, uh, I don't know, it's funny because I saw something like, oh, maybe they got back together real quick and just decided they was gonna break up and then then and I'm like, it did one night only. I will say that us having that show and this is why that was really fun.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Don't listen to them because they not. There's still a big pot in our space. But Queen's Flip called me before we went on stage because they knew we had a show, and they were like, wait, I thought it was over. Niggas called me on airic for on the Joe Buna podcast to talk about what the fuck is going on with us, and I'm like, this is too where Joe you be loud and wrong and this is where as other podcast is too. Don't listen to that, nigga. He is entertainment, he'd be lying. They called, and I was like, yeah, nigga, rebrand decisions decisions horrible.
Speaker 1: Behind a Paywalt.
Speaker 3: Then Flip thought we went behind on Patreon because of Joe, and I said, actually, wit what Weezy and I have been on Patreon since twenty seventeen. Clocket in terms of where we've been on Patreon, I think I wanted like he tried to think that we were trying to copy Andrew Schultz about Flagrant, I mean about Patreon. So I want y'all to know us going behind Patreon. If you decide to become a Patreon member and really get into horrible decisions, you guys will have content dating back to twenty Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be very honest with you. I'm gonna say this quat because now I'm a little irritated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am really out of the podcast fear.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of people have made jokes about me saying that as a podcast studio owner, but I kind of find it to be infectious. I really kind of hate it, and to think that we've taken anything from someone when I've literally watched one of our games at Life not I've actually seen the shit we do at three live shows. I've continually continuously seen podcasts that are bigger than us do things that we've done right the merch.
Speaker 1: By the way, we had a call with Patreon.
Speaker 3: Patreon even allowing merch to be a part of Tears came from They literally said on the phone, we saw what you guys were doing with giving merch to patri and we added it to the platform. It's just that how long we have been on Patreon, that we they've integrated stuff that we started eight years ago.
Speaker 2: Bro, I might take a dress outfit a little style tip from a bitch, but I ain't never had to do that horrible like, I'm sorry, Like this show eight years is a long fucking time. You can check your favorite pods and see when they started, and I've never had to steal shit from a bitch.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: When you are a listener of a certain pot, you think anything you hear somewhere else has been influenced.
Speaker 1: People really aren't free thinkers. No, they're not.
Speaker 2: People don't somewhere where the fuck I took my black and white nails from, Like everybody thinks it's gonna come from somewhere else. And fortunately, being that this brand is so long standing, well technically it's episode one.
Speaker 3: It's gonna always nice. Episode three ninety nine. But we're gonna talk about it.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, we go, we go it.
Speaker 2: I want y'all to know there's over there's like six hundred episodes of content that we have. And this is not to say other people aren't taste makers. Of course, having been the first Spotify podcast, you know, shout out to Orian mal two, those three people doing that is very important culturally for black people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, podcasting, Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: It doesn't necessarily mean because someone's bigger than we've ever taken something. The way that we've been able to stand on our two feet yep, and create and still groundbreak with things just because you may not have listened to this show before is monumental for us and other women in the space and black women in the space. And I can tell you right now to be at in Cans for that international festival Loins and which we're gonna be at again and have iHeart and partners of iHeart talk about what we've created. Sit on panels, Nigga, I ran a fucking division at Audible. The jobs I've fucking had just because I did this podcast. You're not gonna tell me, because you're a nigga on the Internet that I ain't shit.
Speaker 1: Oh period, Like, you can't.
Speaker 3: Say that we trash and I still got more money in my four one K than you'r nigga's making about two years combined.
Speaker 1: And but we ain't gonna I.
Speaker 3: Ain't gonna get it because y'all was back to watch it like a bitch and a bitch over he got money, I got the things coming.
Speaker 1: By the way, we wait, black bag. But also also it's not over.
Speaker 3: We do have another announcement coming next week, you guys, We have another announcement coming. So sorry, get your heart palpitations back back right, bitches, Okay, and were back with the good ship, but we are about to give y'all.
Speaker 1: One announcement we don't have. I'm not pregnant.
Speaker 3: Oh that's well not Yeah, you fucked last night, you could be. No, are you ovulating or anything? Oh of course he did, but you talk about cream pine all the time. Oh my god, Mandy, Hey, wait what you when he got you sunflowers?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: If that was I did mention like after I was like, oh like he was like, does Mandy like anything? Because I grabbed I literally told him sunflowers after they were in his hands.
Speaker 1: Oh, after they were in his hand. Yeah, because then they told me the realty. Yeah, I mean bit yeah, Ben even and firm quick my best friend, and hit my assistant, and I love that. I wanted to make sure there were sunflowers, but I can't believe it would. It makes me think that you don't fucking listen.
Speaker 3: Do you know how much I've talked about these goddamn getting ugly flowers from my ex?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Wait, I know your favorite flowers flower. I just felt like, what if I'm wrong and this bitch kids really mad?
Speaker 1: Again? Before we get on stay, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, I just don't like funeral home flowers. But I would have accepted funeral home flowers from your nigga, Like I would have accepted that. But I'm not accepting funeral home flowers from my nigga on balance.
Speaker 1: I day and look now you're triggering me. Let's get into hypothetically speaking, bitch, all right, what are we doing? Are you so?
Speaker 2: Manny and I over the years have had so many times if you were at Sony Hall, we talked about this where we've been like how much would you do this for?
Speaker 1: What if this? What if that?
Speaker 2: And so many different icebreakers with guests we thought, why not do this every I think.
Speaker 3: I think, by the way, if y'all go back and listen to how much we would take to get shipped on or pissed on, those numbers were outrageous and not even real because you definitely got pissed on for.
Speaker 1: Three Wow, I goted not for love, bitch for love?
Speaker 2: Speaking of love, bitch, Oh what we'll call me a whole tep because I got the new tattoo.
Speaker 1: We decided it is very I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: All that shit that you talked about, waste, bead holes, this nigga eating and whatever you is hurt. You gotta stop talking about it. You got a whole steps to me. You got this little test you were giving whole tem bit.
Speaker 2: Me and mommy had decided to take one of our tasks that we liked. Right, so I've art on my stomach. He stole that and I took the lines on his neck.
Speaker 3: And you've been wanting this, You said that on the podcast that you've been saying you wouldn't want You've been probably since you first met him, and then you wanted it. So y'all wanted to it when when you first met you said, oh, I'm still yours, and then you could take this one.
Speaker 1: I thought I was doing something so original, y'all. I was at the tattoo shop.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, I know people get each other's names, but have you ever seen someone steal another tattoo and brand them? So they were like, yeah, old time. I thought we were doing something so amazing. I wanted to fucking trot in the sand. I wanted to do it on a full moon. I was like, good, she's the same needle. I was acting crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh God, blood brothers, full moon and ship bro. I never want to hear you talk about whole teps and a negative.
Speaker 1: Because I don't eat.
Speaker 3: No, I'm gonna eat no, no, no, that's that's vegans. I'm talking about hotep.
Speaker 1: Ho tep being it too. No no, no, no no no no. You are the waistbeed girl. Oh yeah, don't do that alumin up. Don't do every other which way. So you are a hotep that wears aluminum dealdant. That's it.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I'm trying to But everything else is they say nigga with their friends. They feel like they should, they just don't say it on the internet. Hold on, wait, what else hoteps do that there are, Bro, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: What do you mean we know?
Speaker 3: No, but she's a hotel. She is the same person that she'd be talking about.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I anyway have too many raves to be a hotel. They know at the raves, Bro, like black people started this music. That's you whatever, bitchypothetically speak, hypothetically speak, Oh shit, that's right. Okay.
Speaker 2: I made it up because I felt like, yeah, but you did this outline? Okay, I like this one. So would you rather have to watch before you have a mind blowing orgasm? A five minute clip of your partner and their acts sharing a very intimate moment. Could be sex, could be kissing, could be affirmations of them saying I love you okay for your orgasm? Or be celibate for a year? Mind you, every time you receive an orgasm, you have to watch a clip of the person that you're having it with with someone else, or I celibacy for a year.
Speaker 1: Do I have an orgasm and then I'm celibate for a year?
Speaker 2: Every time in the years, every time every time you fuck, you have to watch that person with someone else in a video.
Speaker 4: Does everything go back? To normal after one year. Yes, I'll be sold for a year. Damn, I'm not watching a five minute clip every time. I know at least twice five that's ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Hold on, wait you you suck that bitts. I'm not gonna lie. I'm fine with it. What if I know that that relationship is over me, getting a peek into maybe how you showed up for your ex would kind of be re Try don't do that to me? Read anyy okay? Can we can we remember that? Also?
Speaker 3: I'm someone who can only because I saw it recently gets a spark of virality.
Speaker 1: But when I talked about me being okay with my partner watching my friend's OnlyFans page or if she was a porn starn our episode, so to me, though, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Intimate moments and intimate what have you heard? The same ship?
Speaker 1: Bro, I ain't gonna hold you only.
Speaker 2: You know on much Y'allake niggas is the same, right, But you don't think they'll start to infect your brand.
Speaker 3: I'll take them to the same restaurant, same bar. Oh noah, but I had to check this one. Bartender Nigga said, we're a big man at bro. The motherfuck you're doing that?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: He called it out, and I'm like, could I started bringing my new niggas to the bar?
Speaker 1: I like, and the motherfucker bartender was like, what happened to big Man? Can you say that you'll homework? No? He knew big Man was no. Maybe he thought they was your homework, which.
Speaker 3: Is bad because then date did he look gay? No, nigga, I bought a date. Why are you bringing up my ex while I'm here with another nigga?
Speaker 1: What you're doing? Like bartenders, Hey, hold on, let me talk to y'all real quick. Bartenders, servers, hostess with the most hold on, bottle girls, people in the front of the club. Now I'm talking to y'all real quick. If you see on the rouse, if you see.
Speaker 3: Me come to your establishment a lot, it's a certain person. And then I show up with another person, Do not ask about the motherfucker who is not with me.
Speaker 1: Wait, it is not all on. It ain't show business. And the person that I'm with now now you'd have made it awkward. They're trying to be funny.
Speaker 3: I don't think it is appropriate. Hold on, because bitch, he lucky. You got a tip that night. I do not think it is this appropriate if you sit here and ask me about where the gentleman is when I'm sitting here with another gentleman.
Speaker 1: Baby, let me get my shit off.
Speaker 3: This is why we have to have this goddamn podcast, because what if both of them, my nigga, now you make it awkward.
Speaker 1: They both know how to talk about one on horrible decisions. You know what I mean? No, no, no, no, no, I'm gonna still talk about the same men. By the way, you just made me think of a memory. This one.
Speaker 2: My nigga thought I was really crazy. We were dating for a few months and he recommended this spot in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: I'm like, have you ever been there? He said, no, cool. We walk in. I had to go to the bathroom really bad.
Speaker 2: When I got out of the bathroom, he was like, I didn't like to table, Let's move over there. So waitress comes up and she goes, oh, hello again, And I said hello again.
Speaker 1: Nigga, you've been here before, and he was like no.
Speaker 2: I was just sitting over there and was like, no, no, nah, that hello again sounded like you being this mother.
Speaker 1: Fucker just wanted to argue the way you really just be extra.
Speaker 2: Why because why you're gonna tell me you ain't never been somewhere but the bitch said hello again. Now you're coming back with the motherfucking toppers in the bread, and I'm like, I'm gonna ask this hop have you seen him?
Speaker 1: A fuck? I wouldn't be mad. I'm not mad if you've been here before. Do I not of mean nigga?
Speaker 3: I'm not mad at a nigga even No, I ain't gonna hold you back to the hypothetical. If an orgasm is the orgasm that I be like craving, like that's really good, because I do prefer orgasming over not orgasming.
Speaker 1: Let's be very clear.
Speaker 3: If all I gotta do is watch you with your ex for five minutes before we fucked for about two hours, give me that fine out.
Speaker 1: I'm start thinking you want to help. No, that's not what the hypothetical was watching. That's what I'm saying, bitch.
Speaker 2: If I got to see that every time I'm about the fuck, I'm gonna start thinking about this bitch every day. You're bad perspiraling, Hey, you're bad like see like it's going unfair.
Speaker 1: They are broken up and we together in the orgasms are for me. I'm not having this dude being part of my relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because now now adding about to start calling oh this pussy good Frank.
Speaker 1: I would never call someone Wait why would because he watching the ex every time he about the fuck.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie y'all doing the most give me my orgasm for a little clip.
Speaker 2: Now in our new episodes, we're going to start doing reactionary clips. We're gonna start giving you our thoughts immediately when we see a video. That's right, since the holidays are coming and Thanksgiving just passed. I saw this and I was like, huh, I don't really like to do Dan wilds a little honey, but I don't know his name for.
Speaker 1: Whatever? The name Dan? What the RIGI are talking about? Dan Bid? Why do you think I know a rich white nigga? You've seen him? Name Dan? Who is that? Who is do you know? Okay? Do you want me to play? Okay, we're gonna play the clip.
Speaker 5: I took three girls home, four girls home for Christmas vacation and you know, introduce them all of my fucking family and parents and took turns fucking them. You know, it's like that was not a normal family dynamic. But that's what I want to do. So that's what I fucking did you know. It's like, you know, you can do whatever the fuck you want. Man Like, you'll figure out what you like what you don't like. But don't let society tell you what to do. Don't like you let your friends, you know, influence you.
Speaker 1: I love this clip. Okay, Look, look, I knew we were gonna have different thoughts on this. When I saw you pick this clip.
Speaker 3: I knew you was gonna be phony because I like I knew he was gonna be phony. I just knew he was gonna be phony. I just want to use that word. But I knew you wasn't gonna like it. But I'm like, but you're very non traditional in the things that you.
Speaker 2: Do, so so okay, I just know you'll take so go ahead and be problematic.
Speaker 1: It's been in a threattle.
Speaker 2: If you used to listen, Yes, I was in a threutle. My mom was accepting of it, right, Yes, my scissors mom wouldn't have been okay.
Speaker 1: Beard Bae's dad was.
Speaker 2: I don't know if his mom knew, but like, out of the three of us, if someone had a family member there wasn't accepting, which I would assume scissors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it was her.
Speaker 2: If her parents were like, we don't want to see the two of them on Christmas and she wanted to be with her family, I absolutely think she'd be in her right to do so. I also think it's understandable. I think that sometimes we push it a little bit now when it comes to queerness and things like that. I'm not saying that, but bringing a polycule to Christmas, I do think that you gotta ease people in and for him saying like, fuck it, this is the life I want to live, Like, I don't think it's family or fuck it when it comes to having a lifestyle that maybe a little much for them, Like, I just kind.
Speaker 1: Of believe in old people.
Speaker 2: If you're in your fourth quarter, I'm not going to push my wild shit on you.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, I mean I hear you, I hear you know what? And again, decision decisions. We will be talking about how we navigate non traditional relationships. Yeah, and so as someone that's been non monogamist, as we both have been talking like this for eight years, Yes, I actually still have that opinion.
Speaker 1: I and I don't. And here's why.
Speaker 3: Listening to this I the reason why I loved him saying it is not that he's forcing his lifestyle onto these I'm bringing loved ones around it for a family, weekend, gathering, holiday, whatever.
Speaker 1: I am bringing my partners who you may only not accept because of the dynamic of our relationship that to me is not even near or close to the way in which you accept the abuser that I've been married to to show up. We've been together as the two person dynamic. You know, he lays hands on me. You know he's not a good father. But you accept a nigga who's actually not a good person in so many other dynamics, and he's allowed around because that's my husband, that's my boyfriend, that's the bab the father to my child. I feel like you going extreme. No, I'm not going extreme. The idea is that it's so uncomfortable for a family dynamic or friends to accept how I choose to be in a loving relationship. Well maybe because this clip wasn't loving. No no, no no. I chose to fuck for a girls on Christmas, But that means I love these these is my bitches and if I want to fuck on Christmas and then holding on a period on fucking, or even if they own their period on fucking.
Speaker 3: He's like to me, but but to me, he's fucking his partners on the holidays.
Speaker 1: Those are his partners.
Speaker 3: I think to me, we have accepted far too long actually bad partners that still get to come around, that still that don't pay the bills, that abuse, that use, that are genuinely not good people. But because you're in a dynamic now, your father, your cousin up, we often accept that person even though we don't like them, even though that they don't treat you well. This idea that we could accept them fucked up people, but you can't accept me coming in with two people that I love. You loved those two people and they didn't abuse you. When you were in that throuple, it was a really healthy, loving dynamic. This idea that I'm forcing it on to you, I'm not. I'm bringing my friends around. I'm bringing people that love me.
Speaker 2: I do think forcing is when you say take it or leave it. I think you're giving an ultimatum. And I think that's the issue with a lot of scenarios in which people are talking too for me, it's elders, right, And maybe I'm speaking from a place of where my parents are older, so I kind of get it. And luckily my mom is so whatever right right now. Literally, my mom in my la crib lives above me. And so when I said we had a date with a girl who's coming over for dinner, my mom is like, do you not.
Speaker 3: Think it's a take it or leave it when the whole family knows that this person is doing awful things to you, But because he's your partner, you're still going to bring him.
Speaker 1: I think you're giving a hypothetical that isn't there. No, no, no, I'm saying to me, and it just because.
Speaker 2: Someone's a good person doesn't necessarily mean that means your family has to accept them super fast.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, don't know me neither.
Speaker 3: But the idea that my partner's purio can't come over because of the dynamic of the relationship. If I'm in a monogamous relationship with just one other person, yet y'all know he's a fucked up person or she a fucked up person.
Speaker 1: Why does it have to be that well, be that out of it first? No, to me, that's the dynamic. No, no, no, say this, say that, just like this situation Christmas comes, you have three boyfriends. Your mom's like, I don't want that. I don't want you to bring a wrye. Maybe it makes her uncomfortable, Maybe it's religious shit. Maybe she doesn't want to see you in this. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'mquet with it. My mom is cool with it, but I'm talking about if she wasn't. I would not give up my relationship with my mom because I'm in a non traditional relationship. I would have a receparate relationship with my family and hope they come around. But I think the do or die it's too bad. If you don't like it, I'm not coming. It's kind of off.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I mean, and I hear you, but I don't think you're hearing.
Speaker 3: My parallel to me, the idea that we accept awful partners because they're in a traditional relationship.
Speaker 1: That's my thing. To me, it is a take it or leave it.
Speaker 3: I think a parent could be like, yo, I don't like your partner, he's an awful person, don't bring him around. I think that's the same way as you're uncomfortable with the fact that my partner's an abuser say parallel to you're uncomfortable with the dynamics of a non traditional relationship.
Speaker 1: To me, it is a take it or leave it. I think everyone has the right to My problem.
Speaker 3: Is, I guess one is my problem is, Yeah, one is actually harmful, I actually don't like this person. The other is just based on how I choose to live my life. One is judging and the other is like, oh, so you're only accepting my partner because we're in a traditional relationship. And I guess here's my problem. The normalization of us being in abusive relationships, of relationships with cheaters, relationships with people that actually do harm to us. That being accepted over non traditional relationships, to me has to be dismantled.
Speaker 1: I guess if that was the case.
Speaker 2: But for me, it's like, I don't know, just kind of watching a little bit of the difference in dynamics with one family being cool one not.
Speaker 1: I like him fucking his three girlfriends. I don't think happened at the fucking Thanksgiving Day table, like he fucked him in the room or at the hotel or whatever. Like I do think that again, we talked about, or we are going to talk about PDA and how I and how I like portray it. I don't think you should be tonguing down your girlfriend and boyfriend in front of your family, But I don't think any i'd be telling niggas to get a room all the time. I think it's inappropriate in a monogamous relationship. So to me, I think there are levels of respecting people within the dynamics of your relationship. But not yes for me.
Speaker 2: Sometimes when we have what people think are radical thoughts, and I would say it's rather cool to have three girlfriends. I do think that maybe three girl for a long time, they maybe do didn't know about the hill.
Speaker 1: Oh the family due the family donet met them all what you're talking about? Like, so I can't bring all three of our girlfriends over, like y'all ain't met all three of them already.
Speaker 2: I've just said I just went something slightly radical that I wanted to not be radical anymore.
Speaker 1: I think it is. That's that's all. We gotta have these conversations. Decisions, Mitch, y'all need to make the decisions.
Speaker 3: You want to accept that your son and daughter gonna have multiple partners, or you want to accept your partner being with an abuser, and I know, yes, extremes, but I'm just saying, damn.
Speaker 2: Bitch, ed, what would you do if you had two girlfriends and your family said, hey, this Christmas, like it's we don't want to see both them bitches, Like I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Just see my family. No, I would go see my family me too, without your partners.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you know what if you guys want to go to our Patreoch, you really We did a really interesting breakdown on the Jirog Carmichael Show, and it was very Truman like, but we both had a we had a difference in opinion around him coming out and him forcing his sexuality onto his parents and so y'all can see the dynamics there.
Speaker 1: And I think it.
Speaker 2: May be because he was sharing photos with the dad.
Speaker 1: I found that to be inappropriate. No, I mean I would I think I wouldn't show my mom photos of it.
Speaker 2: I felt like Gerard's gayness was And I really hated that episode because when I think back on it, I'm like, damn, I'm not saying that like he should accept his parents not loving him. I just meant we got to dial it back with like I'm doing this here, like, for example, me telling my mom I'm gay. Here's my girlfriend scissors. It's very different from me, and like, look, this is this, this is that, this is the.
Speaker 1: App We're saying the same thing the same way. I think you should be able to doing. You can.
Speaker 3: You can exist a in a non traditional relationship without displaying like being over the top with it.
Speaker 1: Right, I don't know me. Oh, if y'all don't like my the.
Speaker 3: Way I choose to receive love, yeah, fuck y'all, I ain't coming. I don't like y'all the way y'all cook anyway. Now I gotta see here and be around a whole bunch of niggas like family is not to me. And I've said this, my friends come first, the way I live life. I'm not gonna have y'all sit here and dictate who I'm with, how I love, how I receive love, because y'all are too ignorant to unlearn the things that I think.
Speaker 1: Genuinely, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think that this is also something else too, Right, we're from a different era. I don't know if my family necessarily hates me, but if it's gonna take them time, I'm gonna allow and give them grace for time. Yeah, but you have older parents, y'all. Y'all my parents, I think fifties sixties too. I understand that's still a different era, dude, polyamory even twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: Like I actually do think to give people grace. I hate that home grace grace. I don't know why we'd be working at you even talk about it with the whore. I don't like that grace. I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 3: I don't like that grace. Don't need to come around all the time, girl, tell that hold back up.
Speaker 2: Honestly, this whole conversation when you ask me if I would be in a throttle again is why I said no. I own dating an African and you know, his family gonna judge wall maybe not, they're used to having I don't think they're gonna judge, but you can like they're family.
Speaker 1: They do. But I'm like, literally, just his family is great.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that his family winning scept I'm just saying, like, just seeing again being part of a big family.
Speaker 1: I only have two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just like, wow, kids, all this stuff, Like I can understand people, and some of them are religious. I can understand, Like you still want to have your family dynamic without exing them out because you guys don't agree on thing. This isn't like their fucking trumpers, you know what I'm saying. Like, at the end of the day, we don't agree on stuff, and there is something that's too much for you. Fine, Like I don't want to ever push you. You have to remember we're looking at it like love. They look at it like sexuality.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: I actually realized the difference between us, and maybe because you have that small dynamic of a family unit what I've learned, and maybe because this is how my mom was coming from an abusive dynamic with with her growing up. Once I was able to view family members as the adults and humans that they are, I no longer grant them the grace of because they are family members. I think we allow family members to get away with a lot of awful behavior and bullshit rhetoric because they're family.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I think that's why I don't have I have a strained relationship with my sister, my dad, my great grandfather, Like there's a lot of strained relationships because of how they show up as humans that I don't fuck with. And so if I don't fuck with how you are as a human being. Fuck family, bro. That blood is thicker than water. Bullshit, bitch, that's science. I guess think that should be then when it come out my goddamn coaching, I guess letting.
Speaker 2: It quiet disappointment, like I am talking about. I don't know, you know, family that you want to spend a holiday with. I guess I don't want. I don't even want to spend it with them. I was with the Sanders family anyway. And sex miss Carolyn damn bi Okay, sex history y'all like all them niggas.
Speaker 1: Uh, sex history myself that a lot, but the kids, but family care about it.
Speaker 3: We need to get you some. No, I'm waiting for the aliens. Well no, then I got mad, bitch. They said they was here.
Speaker 1: You want an alien dick? No, because then I'm mad.
Speaker 3: They said that it was really them niggas like in the ocean, so I feel like it really is octopus. I thought there was gonna be aliens that look like people. No, I don't want to fuck octopus.
Speaker 1: Bro. That shit pissed me off. Not the aliens being in the ocean. A lot, a lot of a lot of hands.
Speaker 3: I don't want that. You wouldn't take eight dicks over one. I want eight dicks. I don't want eight tentacles. What I'm saying, I'll take it.
Speaker 1: You don't want tentacles? No, no, no. If we go back to horrorble, we're not gonna do that. We're not gonna do that. We're not gonna do this.
Speaker 3: I like like you say it's alien dick, but you said my occopus.
Speaker 1: I would like.
Speaker 3: I literally said, I don't want him to have the tentacles, like I don't want the suction anyway, girl, dog girl.
Speaker 1: Sex history? What'll be talking about? So you want to be gay so bad?
Speaker 2: Let's go an have a new lesbian tattoo.
Speaker 1: I'm nah.
Speaker 2: We are going to be talking every single week about sex history, digging into something that we all know. It could be BDSM, it could be lesbians, it could be homophobia, it could be fucking Christmas, it could be anything, digging into the.
Speaker 1: Sexual history of it.
Speaker 2: And sometimes the history may go back to early two thousands, and in this case it's far back.
Speaker 3: You're taking us like before Christ or after death. The way I had to look up with BC and ADSA for BBC. Don't do that, don't do that, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Don't don't for real me, nigga, but you had a history class.
Speaker 2: She just says she ain't no you and it's not Anthony Davis. Hello, Okay, So lesbianism. I wanted to get into the sex history of homosexuality between women because many times when we're talking about gayness if men, we talked about Greeks and it was fucking an ass. But during the Mesopotamia ERAa, which is seventeen hundred b C. Before Christ, when people were dealing with the gay shit together, we didn't see lesbians. We saw woman man, which was gender non confirming individual. So what I started to look up was that basically we can't figure out who lesbians were because they may have been butcher Wait no, yes, literally, they could have been women that just wanted to have a masculine appearance. So in Mesopotamia when they said women man, they're just like, oh, is this someone who's trans or just someone who was more masculine. That's why you don't see any lesbian relationships in that era for them.
Speaker 3: I think also based on the science that took place in like the nineteen forties and fifties, I think a leaning into religion. They viewed sex for women as just a reproductive act because they wanted them to be moms and wives and that's it. But also it took a long time for society to actually even realize that we were sexual beings that craved.
Speaker 1: Sex, hysteria, the vibrator.
Speaker 2: We'll dig into that for sure, now this one, I love nearing din in my heart. So in China, Chinese early history shows that sexual activity between women was accepted and actively encouraged. This is important because throughout history homosexuality is shunned, right, no Christmas dinner for you, your little horse man.
Speaker 1: Oh that sodom mean that was digging each other down in the goddamn while so female same sex relationship were described as a special term.
Speaker 2: I love this douchey, I don't like that at all. Duichi maybe it's duiche it maybe literally meaning that cheat eating how d u I s hi don't say, Well, it means paired eating, possibly referring to kanalinge. So literally the term breaks down is to eating at the same time vists me. So when the government UH started uh getting into different ruling and having discussions amongst homosexual women, this to me was crazy. There is a text that talks about the daughter of a slave from a handbook Kung Dongsui fifth century, describing their contact and the women are practicing scissoring. This is the first time that scissoring has ever been discussed in history. It is in Chinese text from the fifth century. It is called translated the pair dance of the female phoenixes.
Speaker 1: This makes sense.
Speaker 3: I feel like Asians do the most scissoring because I heard their their men dicks be small anyway, so they probably says it with men too, like you know what I mean, Like, that's probably a.
Speaker 1: Way of science. Is that science? No, bitch, I'm trying to be funny. Oh, but I do idea.
Speaker 3: Hear that the penises over there aren't that big, and so scissoring might be a thing that women realize they like because they gotta rub on it a little dick.
Speaker 1: Actually, that's a good point. Now this this I'm just making this up, but I feel like it would make sense.
Speaker 2: Now here's some people that couldn't stay y'all homoseexu wolves, including me. In India ancient times, they called it a disease. So basically, what was going on with the lesbians. Right in the second and third centuries, they were having fines if they engaged in ayoni, which is non vaginal sex, which basically means scissoring or homosexual sex, because they what was the fine?
Speaker 1: It doesn't say it the line.
Speaker 3: You know how sometimes you see you, you see a parking spot, and you're not supposed.
Speaker 2: To be like, but you look at the fine and it's light. Bitch, I'm a park here anyway. I think the five the fine matters. Like if you gonna find me one thousand dollars, I might actually have to think. But if you only gonna find me twenty five dollars, that is I would eat some pussy for that fine, me too, like and at cornington the fine price matter. To the first century legal text called the man Scrinty, there is a very small fine upon sex between non version women. However, one who manually deflowers a virgin. So if you were fingering a bitch, you were sentenced to the loss of two fingers.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna hold you. I'm not that pressed finger pussy if I gotta lose to my finger. Girl.
Speaker 2: If two virgins are caught doing the doer, they would have to pay her double the girl's dowry and given ten whiplashes. The man fails to provide punishment for arable oral and manual sex like scissoring.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, Wait a second. This one's first century AD in India.
Speaker 3: So this one first century and so this punishment during this time is if you finger dowry.
Speaker 1: So it's a fine, double the dowry and ten whiplashes. I ain't gonna hold you. I like to be spain again. What is my dowry? What is double? It?
Speaker 3: Like if I only got a ten dollar dowry, it go to twenty dollars and then you gotta spitch?
Speaker 1: What are you only making pennies on the dollar back? Then? Oh see, now you're talking about inflation.
Speaker 3: I'm literally talking about if I had to deal with these type of like punishments today, would I give up eating kuchi or fingering couchie for the sake of punishment? And these punishments outside of the cutting off of my two fingers because I like my rings, and then I wouldn't be able to wear my rings if I'm missing two fingers.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at the fines or the whiplashes. Nigga, what the fuck? Are you talking about. I'm really thinking about these punishing I said, I need to wear my jewelry. Okay, so last one. Yes.
Speaker 2: In Thailand, Uh, we love a Thailand we go So what I do?
Speaker 1: Oh? Was that fucked up? The way that will SAWAIDI ka, that's crazy? Hold on. When I speak Spanish, I like to do it a little. I don't like.
Speaker 3: I think it's all I think it's all racist, is it? It's very problematic, But.
Speaker 1: When I do French it ain't. If you could keep doing these accents, I'm gonna bring back the M word and our word bitch. Not all decisions decisions you ain't which we need this one. Okay, you're right, you're right, You're right. Bad I'm better put that on the paywall. You want to follow over the Sorry? Okay, so what did you just say? Okay, don't say it again, Fidget Spinner.
Speaker 2: So in Thailand, when they talk about homosexuality and entaire history, it literally means to play with friends. When they talked about lesbians, and one of the earliest references was from a king, I swear to God mad I don't know to say this, but Ramnaught, who reigned in fourteen forty eight did penalize lesbian relationships in the palace, but the women that were penalized were penalized with each other.
Speaker 1: I don't like with whipping. That's another word. We might have to work on you. So there were royal harm. You say penalized, No, I say penalized. Y'all edvany just horny.
Speaker 2: I'm not horny. I am celibrated. Penalized because the patriarchy.
Speaker 1: Bitch. No, see, I don't like that. It's penalized. No, it's not fun.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so the tie people, even though they was cooling it a little bit, playing with friends, they made them whip each other. I thought that was so hot. I'm not mad.
Speaker 1: That's a little bit about lesbianism in the early days. I can tell you. In twenty twenty four, honey, it's been hot for me. Have you been gay this year? Yeah, bitch, I dated the couple and I ate her pussy like Asian pussy. Hu I did Filipino. Don't do that. I don't like. It's a difference. It's a different with Filipino. Don't do that. They want to Tashi, But I don't like that. You say agent like she said Philippe.
Speaker 3: Philipp don't do that. She don't even talk like that. I'm sure she don't. I'm just saying she knew all of the verses to camrauns.
Speaker 1: What is it? Is you sucking or not? Is you okay? No? Well that's wasn't her first clearly, and she was cool in the Philippines. In the Philippines, they know English like I fuck with the Filipinos. What Filipino karaoke? That's their ship? Bro, I don't like that. What are you talking about? Just don't talk about the Philippinos like that? Are you kidding me? Have you seen them niggas sing?
Speaker 4: Dad?
Speaker 1: Don't let them motherfucker get selenia on. So don't just call them Asian because they're not just Asian. The Philippino anyway, we're trying to be like, come give out of your money and here we go. We gotta cut all this Agian shut out. No we're not. We're keeping it all we are so we're all plan to Express and all of the other Asian companies. Oh my god, dude, I make it worse. I'm talking about Asian I know.
Speaker 3: Listen the way I just am scared for them to add them goddamn terrorists on my she in bitch. Wait, let me see what I just wanted to still remain two dollars biggest, keep them motherfuckers working.
Speaker 1: Let me sell of these niggas. No, no, we're gonna go.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go anyways, Guys, every Monday, now you can listen to us wherever you listen to your favorite podcast.
Speaker 1: Decisions. Decisions is here to stay right here wherever you listen to your favorite podcast. Tuesday, I'm doing that. We're not bro. I'm trying to tell people where they can love. Oh Walmart Chinese. Sorry, okay, uh. Tuesday, you can listen to the very raunchy, the very x rated, the show that you've grown to love Horrible Decisions over on Patreon. That's patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions, and then join us Wednesday for you've got Decisions. You didn't do it as cool as we did.
Speaker 3: You got Decisions every Wednesday, where we answer your listener letters. Make sure that you send them over to Decisions pod at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Who says ho we out?
Speaker 2: Oh December sixteenth, take your ass to Instagram because.
Speaker 1: We got an announcement. P'sy ad ho you want to do it a third time. What's the ad? Bye bitches,