Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Once a week from Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry recap our favorite reality shows. Every visit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Hey, Rain drives Yes. On today's episode of Reality with the King, Honey, we are talking about the most talked about reunion. No, not fat the pump rules, honey, although we could get into that, but no, let's also get into the Real Housewives of New Jersey Part two reunion or should I call it Teresa Versus Everybody? Yes, So I could not do this episode alone. I am joined by Gibson John who is the hoss Honey that we should talk podcast. Give it up for Gibson.
Speaker 2: This is I'm so happy to be here.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're you're part of the creation of this show, so.
Speaker 2: I feel I feel honored that you want to have me on Nah.
Speaker 1: Thank you gifts and no, we follow each other on Twitter. I enjoy all of your interviews with the reality stars, especially the housewives. You were also part of Bravo Con. You moderated a.
Speaker 3: Panel too, right, I did two in the first Bravo cons and I did one with Melissa, and then there was some other there was Giselle and Ashley and Emily Simpson, and then the next day I did one with Dolores and Teresa.
Speaker 2: So I've I've you know, I've been in the belly of the beast.
Speaker 1: Oh well, give us some scoop, honey. How was her experience.
Speaker 3: I've had nothing but good experiences with the Jersey ladies, because, you know, living in New York, they and you know, you go to events here and there, there's Bravo things whatever.
Speaker 2: They're popping out everywhere.
Speaker 3: When when you're when you're in New York, and so when you're sort of in this sort of insular world of you know, people who interview them, people who interact with them, like they know how to play the game, they know who they need to be friendly with and converse with. And you know, I talked to some of them every single season. So I've had nothing about good experiences. I remember for the Teresa and Dolores one, it was on the third day of Bravo Con and it was at ten thirty in the morning. It's the first event of the day and it's been like a long weekend. It's the first one and you know, they they got stuck in traffic on the way from their hotel after doing glam so it was going to start a little late, but Teresa, But Teresa and Dolores came in so apologetic. It was out of their control. There was tech traffic, but they were like, all right, let's go. When they came to the door of they were on stage in two minutes. Part of the conceit of the event was to be making pasta sauce. It was like it was like it was like the Sunday Sauce with Dolores and Teresa.
Speaker 2: As I interviewed them, they were like cooking.
Speaker 3: On a hot plate as I was interviewing them, and they hadn't the producers of the panel didn't turn the hot plate on, so we were cooking like tomato sauce on a cold hot plate for thirty minutes. But they were game. They were just like they're they're pros. You know, they can they can roll with the punches and and I've always had good experiences with them, I really have.
Speaker 1: I love that now those are my girls. I love his Jersey girls. And I also loved watching part two reunion because let's just get started with the good shit, right, Gibson. It was a blove ath. I mean, it started off with, of course, Teresa versus Melissa. But what was so interesting about their beef at the top of the reunion was Jacqueline Larita's text that she sent to Jackie Golschneider last year. And this is the gag. Jackie was not even on the stage, okay, and Melissa and I think Margaret even had the text message, but Melissa read the text message. I'm like, wait, if Jacqueline text Jackie, Jackie, you shady bitch, I love it. So Jackie clearly sent the text message screenshot it sent it to Melissa, and I believe Margaret and Melissa read it. And look, that was really interesting and also bad when you think about the reconciliation, Gibson, that Jacqueline and Teresa had this year. Okay, how do you reconcile feeling like this woman is trash? Had a face lift, a no job, et cetera, et cetera, Like really read her for filth last year to only turn around this year, have a ponderosa literally and met for a couple of hours in Vegas. So what did you think about all of that? Is Jacqueline being two face? You think, I.
Speaker 3: Think it's just everybody looking the other way for the sake of playing the game. Think that I kind of think, you know, I think, like you said at the top of this, it's kind of like Teresa versus everybody.
Speaker 2: Like it's kind of the feeling.
Speaker 3: You know, she obviously has some of her allies, but I think Teresa like knows that she has to look past some of this stuff and to to have people on.
Speaker 2: Her side, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And I think I mean, her and Jacqueline have the longest history, and it's hard to put myself in their in their shoes, in their mindset, but I think when you're in their positions, it's like you have to let things be water under the bridge.
Speaker 2: You have to let bygones be bygones to move forward.
Speaker 3: And you know, I don't know what Teresa's endgame is with with this, like new newfound friendship and and sort of association with Jacqueline is.
Speaker 2: But if I was.
Speaker 3: If I were Jaqueline, I'd be pissed that that text was read and it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not a good look.
Speaker 3: It really is not really and I don't know what her end game is either, honestly.
Speaker 1: No listen, and I love Jacqueline. Jacqueline's my friend. Jacqueline was also on the podcast. When I saw the text on the full screen, honey, because Melissa said to the producers so they could make sure to post that shit. So when I saw and I'm reading it with my twenty twenty vision, I am gagging because, look, Jacqueline obviously said it right. You can't say it was doctor. You can't say, you know, artificial intelligence wrote this for me. And we'll get into all of that in terms of people being yeah, well, we'll get into later about all the Housewives or Andy Cohen being hacked. It's like, wait, what's happening here? But Jacqueline feeling that way at the time. Look, they weren't friends, and Jacqueline, obviously, according to her, she said, I clearly I'm not bitter, poking fun of the fact that she sounds bitter, right, So obviously it was a chess move on Melissa's part to show that here you are befriending a woman at a three hour ponder rosa who literally three hundred and sixty five days ago, we felt this way about you, and all of a sudden you're believing her when she says that Joe and Melissa allegedly called the FEDS on them or were friends what people call the Feds on them? Do you think Melissa and Joe had anything to do with the FEDS being called on Joe?
Speaker 2: No, I do not.
Speaker 3: I think that the blame game there, I think is there's one person to blame and it's Joe Jude, and I just don't. I just think it's like it's kind of the who, like the whole question about who turned her in or what have you. I have the same feeling about that versus I mean, as I do, you know, talking about how Melissa got on the show, I'm kind of just tired of talking about it. And like the story just constantly is like evolving, and it's like this happened a decade ago, Like we just no wonder why they can't move forward, you know what I mean that it's we're looking back and then we're also changed in the story A lot, and it's like, no, I don't believe Joe and Melissa are involved at all.
Speaker 2: You know, And I mean for years she was saying as Caroline Manzo.
Speaker 1: So I'm just.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: And I think that, honestly, Melissa using that text was a really savvy chess move and I think that like it also makes her.
Speaker 2: I think I think you can read it as like her, you know, going being.
Speaker 3: A low blow by reading it out, but like, honestly, it makes her look good in my opinion, because she's never said that that stuff that mean about Teresa. She's never said stuff that mean. And the stuff that Jaquan was saying in that text brutal. I'm sorry, that was a savage text.
Speaker 1: It really now Listen, listen, listen, because I know a lot of people think I'm a Melissa gorga hater, which by the way, I'm not. I will admit that was a fucking house spots and playbook chess move. And you have to give props where props is due. It was good. I listen, I was gagging Teresa was she was?
Speaker 2: She was y.
Speaker 1: You know, it wasn't to hear that from a woman who you were friends with for so many years. And look, Teresa's not stupid. She knows Jacqueline felt that way at one point in time, of course, but I think this was the timeline of damn bitch, you said this last year and I just had a ponderosa with you. But I will also give Teresa props. She gaged, but she also did not flip it and say, well, f you, Jacqueline. I think she knew, like, look, you thought that way before we had a chance to reconcile. So I'm not gonna be mad at you for things you said about me when we were in a bad place. But yeah, but overall, it was a great f you from Melissa to Teresa. Yeah, and I.
Speaker 3: Think that's honestly one of Teresa's one of the qualities that works best for her on the show is like she there's something she can never look past, as we know that they being brought up. But there are also sometimes when she is just like I'm impressed by her ability to just like look past something like that, you know what I mean, Like somebody's reading you an essay from somebody who recently became friends with again saying the meanest things anybody could say, and you're like, I know she felt that.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like to look past that. I would.
Speaker 3: She's a bigger person than I am. I guess like I would not be able to look past that. So I'm impressed by her ability to do that.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, yes, add great, now she looked past it. Now we can't look past the fact that Andy Cohen, the host and executive producer of the Real Housewives franchise, is being called out by the fans, the tree thuggers, the Jennifer Aiden fans, and all of Brava in terms of the fandom for these aren't their words, not my because as a host upper reunion, I'll tell you what it feels like, the host of re union show where everyone is talking of each other. But first people were saying that Andy was yelling at the women and he was over them, and they felt he was very mean to Jennifer Aiden. They felt he was very dismissive to Teresa. When you were watching it, what were you thinking, did you think Andy was being mean?
Speaker 2: No? I didn't.
Speaker 3: I think it's I think he is probably the easiest person to criticize because he has it's an impossible task to host that reunion and leave with everybody happy and all of youers happy. If he had been yelling at Melissa or Margaret like that, the fans of Teresa and Jennifer would have no problem with it. I'm sorry, like they're only they're only. They only have a problem with it because he's yelling at their favorite housewives. And it's just, you know, I I don't know what it's like to host a reunion, but I could imagine how hard it is, and I would probably lose my shit sometimes too, And I think that it just comes with the territory, you know what I mean. And like, I'm not, I'm just not. I'm not in the business of criticizing what Andy's doing on that show, because ultimately it kind of has to be a wash, I think, because and if the women had a problem with it, you know, maybe they would. I don't actually maybe they wouldn't speak up, but you know, he's their boss.
Speaker 2: But you know I didn't. I did not.
Speaker 3: I was not watching that and thinking, wow, he's overstepping, like you know what I mean. There have been there have been bigger moments in him yelling anyway, So I'm not sure why there's so much outrage over it, right now what do you think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, there's a lot of outrage. So look, I'll speak as someone who is an executive producer of the shows, and I also host a few of the shows I created and executive produced. So let me tell the world this. This is what it's like to host a reunion show that's very intense with a type acast who sometimes hate each other and they're going for blood a lot of times. What you may not see is these ladies do talk over each other, yeah, and it's hard to calm them down. So I host a reunion of a show called Bill Collect on the Oprah Winfroy Network. These are six very strong, opinionated women. One incident happened where two of my cast members they just would not shut up. They were screaming at each other. Familiar right exactly, And I'm relatively like, you know, a good person who's able to like calm a situation, Gibson. In this case, they would not stop talking. So listen, because I'm a little bit more conscious of like, uh, this may look bad if I do. Yeah, answer, I purposely don't, although I want to. It got so bad, Gibson I had to leave my host seat. Approach the cast member put my hands on her shoulders and say, I'm begging you. I'm looking at you in your eye. Can you please respect me and stop? And she's like this, she's dodging me, like like I'm literally in her face, like I'm begging you. Can you stop? Believe? And she said fine, I sit back now, and they started doing it again. So look, so I want people to know this, whether or not you thought he yelled, whether or not you thought it was appropriate, unless you know what it's like to sit in a room where two strong females are yelling at each other and you're there for twelve hours. It's very difficult. It is. And I will give Andy his props in terms of there isn't a right or wrong answer in terms of how to calm a situation down. You just you're there trying to get through the day, and it's a very hard job to do. It really is very hard.
Speaker 3: And there was that moment in part two where he starts like yelling the question he's asking and just to just to be heard, and Rachel Fudo is literally like thank you Jesus, like thank you for Gelly, because I literally nobody can hear anybody talk, so you know, I they I don't.
Speaker 2: Think they have a problem with that. I really don't.
Speaker 3: So I don't know why everybody else needs to have.
Speaker 2: A problem with that.
Speaker 1: And that's a good that's a good point you made. Listen. I don't think the women have a problem with it at all, because I and this is other thing, because a lot of people are like Andy should be fired, he should be replaced. Let me tell y'all something. The reason why number one is not gonna happen, girls and guys and they it's not gonna happen. Number two. The reason why he's good at hosting the reunions is because he has a relationship totally with the ladies. And and I will say this again as somebody who holds reunions. Not everybody's capable of getting the women to be vulnerable when they need to be, and not everyone's capable of calling the women out in a respectful way. And they answer the question because you know more than what they're leading, what they're trying to say, right. And number three, there's a respect level that these women have when it comes to him. And although it may look disrespectful that they're yelling, they're not disrespecting him. It's not even in their minds that they're disrespecting him. When they're not, like, stop yelling over each other. They are just It's sort of like being at brunch with your friends and you have too many mimosas and two your best friends are yelling and it's your birthday brunch. You're like, bitch, can you shut up? It's my birthday. They don't. They're not disrespecting you. It's a family affair. And I think we have to understand Andy isn't just this journalist who's hosting the show and then he goes about his life in the Hamptons. He's integrated in the show. It's a family affair. He had a baby shower and had all these women there, a host, going to be a guest. But I think we have to look at things from that standpoint.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just read his book and it's like you you realize where he just takes you through every day it was life for a year, and like you realize how much he's corresponding with these women day in day out there texting all the time. They're always corresponding, And I mean, taking a silly moment from the reunion when they were talking about Margaret and like giving a blowjob Joe in the car or something like that, and they were talking about how, you know, they would first start hooking up in the car and it was kind of the elephant the room, and Andy called it out. He was like, well, Margaret, like you guys were married when you first got together, right, and like and he not already can get away with thinking something like that to Margaret, but she took but she took it because she Again, there is that trust, that relationship of like, he's not pointing this out to be shady, he's pointing it out to like, you know, clarify the situation and try and try to get it deeper in. So I agree, I think there's a level of respect, there's a level of trust. And if he has to lose his shit a couple of times of reunion taping again for ten or twelve hours, they get it and they know it just kind of part of the gig.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And like you said earlier, the women don't care, but one moment apparently cares a little much. So one of Jennifer Aiden tweeters that follows her tweeted that Andy was rude to Jennifer.
Speaker 2: Oh, I did see this, yes, and.
Speaker 1: Intimated something along the lines of, Jennifer, Andy is always rude to you all the time. Jennifer responded and said, not all the time, just most of the time.
Speaker 3: Now, that was ballsy to tweet that.
Speaker 2: That was ballsy, Gibson.
Speaker 1: What are we taking from that?
Speaker 3: And there's a lot to take from that, I mean, I mean, to me, obviously, it indicates that Jennifer is in line with what the fans are saying about, or what her fans and Teresa fans are saying about how Andy's behaving at the reunion. I guess, but I'm trying to I'm trying to parse through whether, like whether she felt that way before she saw the fan reaction, or if the fan reaction informed how she felt about it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, so I can answer that. Okay, this isn't the first time she said this, got it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Then, so two years ago she was on Watch What Happens Live and one of the fans tweeted, he doesn't like you, and she kind of agreed to it, and I believe, and rain drops tell me if I'm wrong. I believe. On another Watch What Happens Live? She also intimated the same thing to his face, like I'm something like, I know I'm not one of your favorites. Something she doesn't feel like he either likes her. But based on the reunion, because I'll tell you my opinion, Yeah, because I'm going to be very honest with you again about being a creator and executive when you're creating shows that deals with these women or men in some cases that have high personalities. When you watch his interaction with Jennifer, especially this reunion, did you see anything that made you think, like, hmm, not that he doesn't like you, but that he definitely isn't he a fan of yours like he is to Melissa or Esa.
Speaker 3: I think that he's really easily frustrated by her because I think you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's a good answer Gifts to continue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just I think that Jennifer Aden is an amazing housewife.
Speaker 2: She's really good at her job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I almost she's kind of to me like a a housewife like two point oh or three point zero, where like she she doesn't she acts differently than a lot of the ogs. I think it's kind of like her behavior is like she's always on one hundred. It's like kind of like housewives on steroids. Sometimes it's like a lot all the time, And you know, I think sometimes that's amazing. I think sometimes I would like Jennifer to tone it down a little bit. Sometimes I would like to see like more levels of energy from her. And I think, you know, I think that that's when somebody is like that. And I'm trying to think of other examples of people like that that I'm trying to think of how Andy interacts with them.
Speaker 1: But oh, I can tell you a couple Kenya Moore. Sometimes he's like, it's like Kenya Lisa Rinna. I'm trying to think of a New York Cast member to think about. Ramona could be crazy, but I I when it cost Ramona, he still likes it. Right, there's to me, the New York the o G New York Cast, to me is definitely his favorite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all that actually somebody somebody who I think has actually evolved a lot, who used to be kind of more like Jennifer as Candace from Potomac.
Speaker 2: I think that she sometimes.
Speaker 3: I think when she first joined the show, similar to Jennifer, they were kind of like reckless with their words and just kind of like they were they would let it fly. I think I think Candace has done an amazing job of raining it in and I think Jennifer, Jennifer could actually learn something from how Candace has evolved on the show, just by like like having like a split second of a thought before speaking, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And I think that you don't always have to.
Speaker 3: I like the on the fly stuff, but I think that Candace has like really shown us so many more levels of her in the past year or two. And I think that Jennifer again could take a page from that, and I think it would benefit her a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jennifer, I like you. I agree with you. I think Jennifer Aiden is a phenomenal housewife. She's tandls across the board. She's a plus. Her and Margaret joined the show to me resurrected the show. It gave us some new live I love Margaret and Jennifer for the show. Jennifer, that was a very ballsy move, bitch. I would not have done it.
Speaker 3: Especially when the show is on hiatus and we're not sure what it looks like. I mean, it was very and also it does tell you that like she sees herself, and I don't know whether she's right wrong. I think she sees herself as like kind of indispensable, and to tweet that is like, I don't know. The show's on Paulus for the summer, so maybe she just has more time to say.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Jennifer, the show's on pause, bitch, but we don't need you to be on pause, honey.
Speaker 3: Were exactly exactly, so yo, I don't know it's.
Speaker 1: Jennifer. Let's just say you may not be invited to a baby shower for our kids. Bute, girl up. Take a page out of Teresa's book. Just ignore it and just keep totally going.
Speaker 2: I get off the Twitter.
Speaker 1: Get off the Twitter, says who I hate you interrupt, but stay tuned for more. We'll be right back after these quick ads. Life doesn't happen bi weekly, So why should pay day? The money you earn can be in your hands today with earn in. Earn In is an app that gives you access to your pay as you work, up to one hundred dollars per day or up to seven hundred and fifty dollars per pay period. Just download the earn an app and verify your paycheck then access up to one hundred dollars a day as you work, and leave an optional tip. Any money you access plus tips are automatically repaid from your next paycheck. If I needed something like earning, it's what I use. And this is why, because child your boys busy. I got several jobs, as y'all know, and I like my money, honey, So any opportunity to where I'm able to get paid at a moment's known as honey. Sign me up. Make earn in a part of your financial routine. Enjoy earnings over three and a half million customers who say when I think about earn in, I think about financial stability, security. It gives me a lot of peace of mind. Download earn in today spelled e A r n i in in the Google Play or Apple App Store. When you download the earn in app, type in reality under Podcasts when you sign up. It'll really help the show reality under podcast subject to your available earnings dailymax and pay period max. See earnin dot com slash t os for details. Our next partner is Athletic Greens. Listen not rain drops. I take ag one by Athletic Greens. Literally every day I gave ag one a try, because look, y'all don't like to look good. I wanted a better gut. My energy is already good, but I wanted to increase my energy and of course have great immune system support. I also just hated taking pills and vitamins and I was looking for a supplement that actually tastes great. And baby, when I say to you, this one tastes good. I take ag one in the more right before I work out because I like to have the energy, and y'all know me, I love a good exercise. And the one thing about ag one not only does it taste so good, it gives me the energy that I need to get my day started. When it comes to me, it's hard for me to take supplements on a routine basis because I sometimes forget. Sometimes the pills can be so big that it doesn't digest really well. It could be a problem for me, but ag one makes it so much easier because you get to taste it and you get all of the things you need from this versus taking pills. So for me, I'm like, why take a bunch of different things when you can just mix one scoop of powder in water once a day? Makes sense? Right. AG one was designed with ease and mind so you can live healthier and better without having to do a lot. It's the healthiest thing you can do in under a minute. AG one is powerful because it's so easy to fit into your lifestyle. I'm always on the go, I'm always busy, so AG one is perfect for my particular lifestyle. I mean, look, it's one scoop of potter mixed with water and you only got to do this once a day. AG one has been part of millions of mornings since twenty ten. AG one gives you increased energy and mood support, making it easy to live your best life. Y'all know me, I'm always looking for the easiest way to really become healthy because I'm always on the go. And that's the reason why I've come to love and trust AG one by Athletic Greens and so all in one form of love that makes it easy for me to cover my nutritional basis every single day. Every scoop is packed with seventy five vitamins, minerals and whole food source ingredients of the highest quality, which I love because it gives me things that I need to work on, like my gut, my mood support and like I said, it boosts my energy. So that's why I've come to be looking healthier with my skin, my hair and everything else. I also get the single serving travel pack. Y'all know me. I'm allus on the plane. So it's really good because I never miss a day of taking it. One thing I do, I mix the potter with cold water and I drink your first thing in the morning, and baby, it gives me the boost of energy that I need. If you're looking for an easier way to take supplements, Athleticgreens is giving you a free one year supply of Vitamin D and five free travel packs with your first purchase. Go to Athleticgreens dot com slash Reality with the King. That's Athleticgreens dot com slash Reality with the King. Check it out. This is Reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. One of the most explosive things that happened is reunion. Yeah, and I need your expert opinion on this because everyone knows Gibson I did not watch all of this season because I'm sick and tired of Teresa versus Melissa. And we'll get into that later. So I caught the first two episodes and I was like, I can't anymore. Then I caught the finale, which was amazing, amazing, amazing. I called Teresa's Wedding special. And then obviously I'm watching the reunion. So the most explosive thing that came out as Reunion is Louie. First of all, Louie being shirtless backstage.
Speaker 2: While the with the hot cheetos.
Speaker 1: Louie, I don't know if you're auditioning for OnlyFans, account I listen. I take tons of reunions. None of my guys have ever been shirtless that long backstage while the cameras were rolling, and I'm like, Louie.
Speaker 2: Jim chaan laundry. Yeah, that's what I was giving.
Speaker 1: It was very GTL shout out to Mikey. Yeah, Seratino, what would your thoughts about Let's just start there, Louis being shirtless for more than ten minutes while the part two where union was airing was what was that said?
Speaker 3: I think it's like his way of like puffing his chest and like kind of you know, hear me roar, like this is like like I'm not to be messed with, even though they were the men were in separate rooms, kind of divided on what team they're on, basically, like I think that was sort of his way of like being like of like flexing before, like literally flexing and also like metaphorically flexing before.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. That's kind of how I read it.
Speaker 1: I read it as I want everyone to see how good I look with I my shirt and how much means to RecA bang three times a day. So that was it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't as deep as what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: I think ours as much deeper, right, right, right and better. No, So Margaret made a crazy accusation that I have heard before.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, look.
Speaker 4: Allegedly, okay, Margaret has alleged that Louie contacted her son at his job and threatened him. And the reason why they know is Louie is because they track down the number, okay, and the number goes back to Louie's cell phone number.
Speaker 1: Right now, While this was occurring, there was a revelation that all the housewives across all franchises are getting hacked, and Andy is saying even he's included. Now, look, I got a lot of potential spam phone calls every single day. I may not be in the Housewives orbit current, but I'm like, wait, is my freaking information, my Fichael score is all of that exposed that it was so weird to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So bringing up his book again and this is not probe for the book, but he this, He actually talked, I never heard about this Housewives hack thing, but it was coming up a lot in the book. So, like I guess, all last year, like all the Housewives, Andy, all these people would like like their phone would start ringing. It would be like Portia Williams is calling Andy, or would be like, uh, you know, Bethy Frankel's calling Andy, and then he'd pick up and like nobody would be there or like it would be somebody else or something. It was like some weird thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then and then like I started happening with like Joy baharf View.
Speaker 2: Like all these people. I don't know whether I don't know whether his contact list got hacked or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but like that's what was going on, I guess, But in the reunion it wasn't explained at all, So it was kind of like, what are you talking about? So I don't really know what the or they never figured it out. I don't think, but they they've all gotten phantom calls from one another basically for like a year.
Speaker 1: So thank you for breaking that down, because now it makes sense. So now that we know that Margaret is alleging that a man contacted her son at his job, yes, and the and said and threaten him, saying something along the lines of you don't want to mess up the quote it's a pot of Gibson.
Speaker 3: I'm the guy you got to worry about. That's what Harder said, is what was said.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, now that we saw Louis shortless, you have guns of steel. So do we think Louie made the phone call or do we think this is just another housewife hack.
Speaker 3: I think Andy brought up the hack to show that it feels different from that because one that was I think the hack is always between cell phones.
Speaker 2: I think it's all it's like, I think it's almost like an iPhone thing or something.
Speaker 3: But also like Andy doesn't have or like the Margaret's son's work phone would not be involved in this hack from what from what I can tell, I don't think. I don't know where that number would like be coming from other than like a private investigator or somebody finding it out, you know what I mean, because they find out where he works and what have you. And I think it's interesting as we talked earlier about the Jacqulin texts, and there was no accusations of that being doctored. Within the minute that the phone records come out that show that it was Louie's number that was connected to this phone call that Margaret's sun got all of a sudden, we're doctoring things and this is this is fabricated and whatever what have you. I believe the story, and I think it eight kind of scares.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 3: Also, it's like Rachel Fuda said that you know, her adopted son's birth mother was also contacted via somebody through Louis, and like, to me, it's like, okay, now there's two instances of this like similar thing happening. So it feels like there's whether it's smoke, there's fire kind of thing, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, now that you broke it down that way, this is really scary. It's it's because look, I like a show where you have fun shade yes, where you can talk about like, you know, stupid stuff like frinkle cookies. Yeah, you know what I mean, like stuff like that. I don't like it when first of all, the show was housewives and one thing about Jersey, Unlike the other franchises, Jersey truly, to me, is a co.
Speaker 3: Ed Yeah, it's a it's a family show. It's not four it's not four young kids. But it's a family show. It's it's it's the men and the women in the kids, it's all, it's everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's it's really that show. Like the men are just as interesting and popular as the women. Sure, but I don't like it when the men get involved in their wives bs, like Lett, your wives have the BS. And what is so surprising is this. I did watch last season of Jersey and I really enjoyed it, and I enjoyed the reunion. I enjoyed it last season at the reunion when Louis had Margaret's back and told Teresa like, we're listen, we're over it. I forgive you. Let's move on. It's all good. ESA's like, what the fuck you're doing. He's like, Teresa, we got to get past this. It's stupid. So that that's why for me, Gibson, I saw that happen last season So to fast forward a year later, hearing stories that this man, like, what does the sun have to do with it? That's why I'm like, is this true? Like why her son who's not on camera?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: Why wait?
Speaker 3: Rachels Racholse Rachel the son, the son she's adopting his birth mother, who I guess was in jail for a while and then she got out and was contacted and went to blogs to two interviews.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I'm so troubled by it, because a lot of people are saying to me, Carlos, what do you think about Louie. We all think he's scary, we all think he's crazy, we all think he's blah blah blah. And I said to them, because I'm very honest, I said to them, because I don't watched this season, I don't know what you gots are talking about. So what I have to do Gibson is watched the whole season to have a form an opinion about Louis. But again, I'm basing this only off of what I saw last season as the reunion. Yeah, and to hear that it can snowball a year later into contacting, allegedly contacting someone's son and someone's birth mother, and then saying that he's doing this to give back at these people, because what does he have against Margaret that he will allegedly contact her son? What did I missed this season to where he would contact Margaret's son.
Speaker 3: I don't, I can't explain it, Like I don't know, I don't really know, like the son, I think, I think what's also kind of like really to it. I don't like also when people are dragged into the mess who don't want anything to do with the show. So like Margaret's son has never wanted to be involved in the show. He's very private. There's a reason why we never see her kids, right, they don't want to be involved in the show. That's just like a privacy thing and it's been respected for the past seven years, and I think for it to be for that line to be crossed, and again there's we haven't seen I guess that we've seen the phone number that apparently Louis phone number, but like for him to be contacted and threatened by whoever did that, it's it's crossing a major line in your right. It just gets like it's all of a sudden feeling like really almost like dangerous and serious, and again like we don't know, I don't know exactly, we don't know exactly who did that, we know what the accusation is, but h it just it just feels. I also don't know why they would make it up though, Like again like it's it is, so it's so so random. So it's like, why would that all of a sudden come into it. You mentioned that we went from the reunion last year where he sort of like almost like defended Margaret to Teresa.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I agree that those things don't match up. But what also doesn't match up is like sometimes on this season he would be really encouraging of Teresa and and them to like try to move forward with Joe and Melissa, but then he also soaked the flames and helped his vibe them, so it's like, I don't He kind of does sometimes speak out of both sides of his mouth, and it's.
Speaker 1: Hard to know exactly.
Speaker 3: I think it's hard to know exactly what he means sometimes, so I'm just connecting it to other behavior I've seen this season to try to extrain it, but I don't really know.
Speaker 1: No, that's so I'm glad you're here because again I've watched this season, so again I'm only forming off of things that I've seen, and I will say this, I'm really look, I hope this isn't true, because if it is, it's really bad and it's disgusting. It we're we want to be entertained, and there's nothing entertaining about sending threads and listen. I'm hoping that because what happens in one of my other shows, Gibson, which is unfortunate, is when the fans get involved and start taking things personally. On one of my shows, fans of this particular person will harass the businesses of the other cast members, like literally, like literally would find where their warehouse is Gibson and stalk them.
Speaker 2: No, that's not okay, like showy.
Speaker 1: It's scary. Like the fans, some fans get involved too much. And that's why for me, I'm like, the only other thing I could think of Gibson is did a which please tell me to a fan?
Speaker 2: Do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like that a fan do it? And somehow but but got his number. That's why all of this is weird.
Speaker 3: Again, it's very weird, and I think that it's also like what's hard about a review like this. Sometimes it's like I want to like spell it out so clearly, like I want to see the paper. I want it, you know, I want like all the facts laid out, and it's hard to do that in the reunion setting sometimes because it's like obviously Teresa's going to try to shut it down immediately, like I mean understandably, so you know, we don't see the actual receipt all the time like we have. We see the paper being handed to Andy and shown, but you know, there's these things that like this is a very serious, big accusation and it's kind of an eleventh hour reveal. But I just it's very very complex and I, I don't know. It sort of leaves me speechless. I guess I don't. It's hard to it's hard to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, and listen. I heard that this was a bombshell that was going to be dropped at the reunion but Gibson. I also heard this is the reason why allegedly this show was going on Paul's hm that the show is going on pause, not because of who to choose between Melissa and Teresa will again to next, but I heard that the show is going on Paul's because Margaret allegedly does not want to film with Louis because of this alleged situation, and that's what they're trying to figure out.
Speaker 3: I mean that that, I mean that that would that would make sense, And I think that if I were Margaret, I don't I don't blame Margaret for if she if she believes this what she does and if this is true, which there is evidence to support it, I I don't blame her for for for being hesitant to jump back into basically working with Louis, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Because the filming is working.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: I hope they figure it out, and I hope that who if there, if there is like this kind of really aggressive behavior going on behind the scenes, like take it. We need we need to take a step back from that because this is it's it's not again. It's not fun to watch it when it gets when it gets to be like this.
Speaker 1: No, don't harass people, well, number one, don't harass people like fun and that's not exactly. Number two, don't involve people who are not on the fucking shows. It's very low it's it's it's it's low hanging fruit. Some people don't want to be on television. Some people really want a very private life. Marcaret's son does not want.
Speaker 3: To be on the show, right or And they're also they're also involving somebody who really wants to be on the show, and it's not on the ship Laura. They're reaching out to all these people and it's like, oh, come on, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the best friend Laura. So let's get into that next, Okay, because that also involves Teresa versus Melissa. Yes, a lot of people are saying this is Melissa's best reunion. I believe that a lot of people are saying Melissa was fantastic these these parts, two parts of the reunion. What are your thoughts on Melissa's performance this reunion and does this show that she needs to stay on the Real House wass On New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do think that.
Speaker 3: I think that I think going into the reunion, I think a lot of the kind of prevailing mindset was like, Okay, they got a chief treamer, Melissa, Teresa. They're probably gonna chose Teresa just like quote unquote her show and all this stuff. Melissa came came in with the with the hood up the rocky entrance and she was ready to fight, and she she is using fighting where she is thinking. I'm so impressed by how quick on her feet she has this reunion. She's in three different instances she's used iconic Teresa lines and used them back on Teresa, which I think honestly genius. And I just think that she's she's leaving Teresa kind of flummix with her words a lot, and she's making some really great points and I I'm so impressed. I'm so actually entertained by it. I think that you know, so many people are so tired. You said you're one of them, You're tired of Teresa, Melissa, But this, seeing this, the gloves are off, you don't have We're not walking on eggshells for the sake of family anymore. We are saying how we really feel we are going there, and you know what, that to me has been compelling to see. It's like like this is yes, it's sort of like I think I think Melissa. She probably did. She's obviously heard that conversation about you know, are they going to keep one of them? How can they keep both? Whatever she came in this is this is maybe in her mind. This is like, all right, this is my last go to, like really fucking leave it all out there, and I respect and I respect the shit.
Speaker 1: Out of it. No, not to cut you off. That's exactly how I felt. I felt that Number one, I didn't watched this season because I was tired of Teresa versus Melissa. Yeah, However, dot Org, I was highly entertained by Teresa versus Melissa at the reunion because I felt that they both said, bitch, this is our last hurrah. They did, I am leaving everything on the motherfucking floor, and I enjoyed every single bit of it. I listen, hey tree Thoggers, let's be you know me. I'm honest. I thought Melissa had a stellar reunion. I thought she was funny. I thought she was clear with her shade is her best reunion to me as well, because she wasn't the one thing that I did not appreciate about Melissa's reunions moments was I always felt like she was trying to come across as the good girl and it's like stupid, like like no, go there. And that's always been my problem with enjoying her. Right, Like, Melissa, you a bad bit, Like I said, this was about podcast, GiB said. I said, in my opinion, if Melissa would have said, look, bitch you and I this is Teresa, Look bitch you and I weren't getting along. Did I want to be on TV? Fuck? Yeah? Did I contact Carlos and Facebook for him? Yeah? Guess what. I'm an entrepreneur, I'm a business woman. I went behind your back because I went behind your back because we weren't friends. We hated each other. And did I want to be on the show? Fine, But at the end of the day, this would be what I would say if I was Melissa. At the end of the day, they interview a lot of women who want to be in the show and they don't make it. So the fact that I made it and I lasted for ten plus years goes to show that I was meant to be here. And if you want me to apologize for doing it this way, fine. However, we weren't best friends, and I think people like me would say work bitch great. I like it, this is me Gibson. I like it when people own the shit and keep it going. And that's the only thing I wanted from Melissa for the past ten years. And that's why I would say today Melissa Gorga had a fantastic performance at reunion because it was the first reunion where I felt like she wasn't trying to be the good girl, she wasn't trying to like go above, and you know, I felt like she said, fuck you, I'm gonna be me. This could be my last Arah, Teresa, this could be your last Hurrah. I enjoyed Teresa being calmer and not being so defensive and just answering questions. I enjoyed the both of them, and I thought that this reunion, they both were great, and if you're gonna end this season with one of them leaving, this was a great nail in the coffin of Teresa versus Melissa.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been. It's been really again, really telling. I personally don't think they're going to let either of them.
Speaker 1: Goney, what do you think?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 3: I mean, you just look at the I mean, first of all, it's it's they've if they're getting their highest ratings.
Speaker 2: In four years. First of all, so correct.
Speaker 3: So it's like even if like all of us online are talking about how we're over the feud and whatever, like there's millions of people who watch the show and are still they're still they're still drawn into it. They still and maybe maybe it's because they want to see how it quote unquote ends. I don't know, but like this this season, honestly, Carlos, for me, I want you to go back and watch it because it actually I actually really enjoyed the season, to be honest, Like okay, because their reunion is like the ultimate gloves off. But I do think that like there were moments like that within the season as well, like they were really pat I felt like last reu Knew is when they really like first acknowledged like no, we actually really don't like each other, like they so, so it kind of set up the season to be that way. So I don't know, I I just can't imagine, like like it's like Trea, I can't imagine them let them say goodbye to either one of them, to be honest, especially after this reunion and how entertaining and highly rated it has.
Speaker 2: Been, I would be shocked.
Speaker 3: And like even I think there's these throwaway moments in the show and in the reunion when you know, I think Teresa Teresa said I can't wait to never look at you in the face again after this, and Andy's like, good luck with that, because like, because I think it's it's as you I'm sure are very well aware of, it's a dangerous game for any of the housewives just generally speaking, to try to to try to, you know, basically imply that they're the ones that get to make the decisions or they're the ones that are making that call, especially on casting. Like that's so that I think, to me is a slippery slope as well to play.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I I'm loving this reunion, I really am.
Speaker 3: I know it's I know, I know it's I know it's dark and just in terms of like the themes and everything we're talking about, but like it's been great TV.
Speaker 1: It really has kudos to the girls, all of them, and I sold them Rank drops this Gibson. I'm a Margaret fan. Margaret came on podcast. We follow each other. I think she's great. And again I'm not somebody who kisses Teresa's ass. And I told people, I tell Margaret this. Me and Teresa are definitely friends. And the reason why we're friends is because I've always been honest with her. I'm the one who said to her this is years ago, like Teresa. I'm sorry, Melissa's great. She's pretty too, and she's like, you think so. I said, yeah, matter, I think she's great for the show. You think she's great for the show. I'm like, yeah, bitch, I think she's great for the show. Say them with Margaret. She's like, you like Margaret, I said, I actually do. I think she's great on the show.
Speaker 3: I'm sure, like I'm guessing it, like it's It's refreshing. Sometimes I feel like for some of these stars to be around people who are.
Speaker 2: Actually going to be really honest with them.
Speaker 3: It's not Jesseys people surrounding them, and that's really important, you know, and they respect that probably from you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, No. The reason why me and Teresa are still friends is because I've always been honest with her. When she's wrong, I tell her when she's right. I'm always honest about what I know for sure. And I don't hate any of these women. And that's why when people say you hate Melissa, I don't hate Melissa at all, I said a nauseum. At one point in time, Melissa was great for the show, and this is before this reunion. I'm being honest. Melissa had a great reunion. She was fantastic. She was a joy to watch. I still so this is where I will disagree.
Speaker 2: With you here, Okay, bring it on.
Speaker 1: Look, gloves are off off, te There we go. I do think the ratings are high, and the reason why I'm tuning in, honey, because I am like, I want to see how this shit ends, and I am enjoying every single minute of it. I think next season, this is my prediction. Gifts and either you put Melissa on pause. I'm not saying fire her. One of two things has to happen. I then Melissa goes on pause and Teresa. Teresa proves that this show can go on without Melissa, and she'll give other storylines with the other women, because it's going to be a test. If we put Melissa, We're not gonna fiore you. Melissa, we put you on a pause, and who knows, maybe you can moderate a Brava Khan, or maybe you can host a show with Bragger Rescue. Who knows a makeover. Like I'm just throwing shit out there, Brava will give her something. Either that happens or Melissa stays. Teresa gets a spin off of Louie and the Girls, but Teresa is like Heather Locklear on Merro's play. She's a guest star on Jersey. She may not be in every single episode with the a story, but she still is around, so that way you don't miss the presidence of Teresa, but she's not full time. What I'm afraid of is I really do think we're loving this because we're like good final nell in the coffin of this story. Because if they're back together, they season, if it's going to be the aftermath of you kids, me calm the fed that Lily call these prominent investgatas. I'm like, something has to child.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why I'm glad there, I'm glad the show is on a pause. Like they clearly at the very least, they need some space and some air, like they need they need to like breathe and like and like like they all need to look above the horizon of like the show and just like have a summer, like like go enjoy your summer, Like don't you can shore house, go to the shorehouses. You can go on Twitter and tweet things that you know might be taken whatever, but like just let's let's like settle a little bit, you know what. I mean, like, yes, it's too much. So I mean those but both those scenarios I could see. I mean, you're right, they're gonna probably they're gonna have to get inventive with it somehow.
Speaker 2: And I don't know what it is. I just think they're both.
Speaker 3: They're both such beloved, divisive, bankable stars for for Bravo, and it's it's it's hard to imagine. I think it's just hard to imagine the world, the Bravo world without either one of them there.
Speaker 1: Especially Joe Gorga is the Beyonce of the man. He's he's like the singer of the boys, like those those Jersey boys. I mean, am I wrong? I think Joe is the reason.
Speaker 2: I think you're right. I don't think you're right.
Speaker 1: You know, he's he's the king b.
Speaker 3: He's the star, He's the star of the Real House Husbands of New Jersey. Absolutely like he's he's that. He's he's the anchor there. So it's a different show without one of them there. I think it needs to be a different show somehow going forward.
Speaker 1: I just.
Speaker 3: I don't envy the person that has to make that decision.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 3: That's what I have to say. Like, I just don't, especially because it's either way. It's such a big risk too write like, either way it could any way they take it. It could result in an amazing season. It could result in something that's so refreshing, but it also could result in something that falls flat.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? I don't. Yeah, and I'll end you with this Gibson. Every time they put a major star on pause, the show suffered. The following season, Derinda. The following season, the show went to ship Lisa Renna. I don't know what you're hearing. I'm hearing. Beverly Hills started off very snoozy, and Kyle Richard did an interview with E News and said, I mean, this season is good. It's not a lot of drama. Like wait what she said?
Speaker 3: You don't want to hear that.
Speaker 1: Said we're having fun, But this you called usself, I mean that's some drama. That is like you're down playing it, so that's not good. And Tamra Joe, Yeah, exactly. When Tamra came back this season, Real House Spots OC live day ratings premiered over one million viewers, which OC hasn't seen in year.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's when you know it's having the effect. So you're right, it's it's it's it's putting on pause and.
Speaker 1: It has to work. Think about it.
Speaker 3: That has to work, right, But maybe maybe the network knows that, like it's worth taking that dip for a season or two to like figure it out, just to like reset.
Speaker 2: I don't know, yeah, but.
Speaker 3: You're right, it's like I don't That's why I'm like, I don't know what it looks like with either of them off the show because or on pause or whatever.
Speaker 2: They say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's a it's a it's a juggling act.
Speaker 2: And yeah, well the.
Speaker 1: Good news is you and I do not have to make that decision, so we are in the clear. But rain drops, I want you all to tweet us hashtagging Reality with the King and let me and Gibson Johnson know what do you think should Melissa stay or go? Should Teresa stay or go? Or should they both stay? As long as we're getting something different? Hit me on Twitter, Instagram, social hashtag and Reality with the King and let us know. Gibbs and john thank you so much for joining me. Please let the world know where you can find you, follow you and support you.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: My First of all, thank you for having me. This is really fun and I'm thinking about things differently now that I've had this conversation, and that's all that I want, you know, after having these like very civil conversations that we can have around a divisive topic.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 3: You can follow me at Gibsonoma, g I, B S O N O M A on all social media platforms. I have a newsletter of the same name on substack, and my podcast is called We Should Talk.
Speaker 2: It's one episode a week.
Speaker 3: I do one interview with a Bravo person, another reality star and influencer, and you can find that wherever you're your podcasts.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King. New episodes drop every Tuesday, Share, comment, follow and subscribe to Reality with the King wherever you get your podcast. Visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Yes Baby, my YouTube channel where you can get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions, Yes, and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Reign Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra Spragley rix An executive produced by me Carlos King Kingdom Rain Entertainment. Baby