Speaker 1: Coming up better about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today, and the subject is how do I keep her out of my clothes?
Speaker 2: What we'll get.
Speaker 1: Into it find out what that's all about in just a few because right now the nephew is here with today's prank. Phone call what you got for his nept and guess what this title is?
Speaker 2: What? What is it? You said? The strawberry letter title with.
Speaker 1: What how do I keep her out of my clothes?
Speaker 3: And this one right here is you've been wearing my clothes?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, look at that?
Speaker 3: Look at that been wearing my clothes. I can assure you mine more stupid than you. I can rest a shoe. Okay, so don't try to put your letter up against my prank.
Speaker 2: I promise you.
Speaker 3: Minem more stupid than Next we go, let's go, cat dog, you have been wearing my clothes?
Speaker 2: All right? All minds clear, let's go.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 5: Hello, I'm trying to I'm trying to read. Yeah, this is wiffle. Hey you you you you on the cleaners over.
Speaker 4: On right, Yeah, that's me. I may help you.
Speaker 5: I know y'all been over there? How many? How many years? Y'all been over there on the man.
Speaker 4: We've been here for We've been in about fifteen years. Man's been in a long time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'm help you. Uh now you you the only my name is Donnie. Man, I'm sorry, my name is don You you've always been the owner of the man.
Speaker 4: I saw the saying what about fifteen years ago. Got all my own equipment and everything. We do everything in house, so you ain't got to where aby going nowhere. You got the clothes off here. I made sure we take everything right here in house.
Speaker 5: Man, Okay, okay, listen, listen, man, dream why I call see I've been uh, I've been. I actually been bringing my clothes to you for about a year now. My name is Donnie.
Speaker 4: Oh you have Donnie. I don't I don't know. I know I would becoming here. I know your face though.
Speaker 5: Yeah you you probably know me when you see me. Yeah yeah, yeah you probably you probably know when you see But listen, uh, heren what I had a problem in. I came in. Uh but last week sometimes I came in, I think it was last Thursday. I came in to get my clothes. I dropped off and uh now now I had brought some clothes, probably about three weeks before that.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 5: And and when I got home three you know, like I said, three weeksore, when I got on with that with them clothes, I realized I was missing a shape. And uh and I was like, I don't know, I don't know where my shirt that I couldn't find. So now just last week when I came back to pick up some clothes. Now and it's what what was you know? I didn't want to raise no no havoc in your in your store or nothing, but what what I looked when I looked at you, you was actually putting that took my money and gave me, gave him a clothes. But when I when I looked closer at you, I realized you you you actually you actually had on my shirt? What you had? I had to go on on and count of teen I went on out to my car. I said, I'm not gonna wait and calm down. But you was actually standing there give me my clothes, but you had on my shirt too.
Speaker 4: Now you bro, you get to get the twenty. Yeah, he ain't see me in your shirt? I mean, or what what? What? What have your clothes? You have left your clothes up here longer than thirty day.
Speaker 5: Okay, wait wait wait wait, wait, hold on, hold on, hold on. What are you saying if people leave their stuff longer than thirty days, you start wearing it?
Speaker 4: No, now, hold on, hold on, I ain't want nobody's shirts.
Speaker 5: No, hold on, bro hold on down line. But you ain't want nobody's shirt because you.
Speaker 4: Listen, let me tell you something, man, I mean I work every day, I work hard, and I ain't buy my own I buy my own shirt. I mean I ain't got to wear nobody that shirt. As matter of fact, I was just saying because you said that that you felt like I have your shirt. I ain't want nobody's shirt.
Speaker 5: But okay, when you got a minder coming there.
Speaker 4: Him came, I'm missing is if it's getting here thirty day?
Speaker 5: We don't.
Speaker 4: I mean we ain't. We ain't taking nobody clothes.
Speaker 5: But listen, I got a friend. He bring his stuff over there too, and he tells me he has some parts missing. He and he coming there one day and swear he thinks you had his plants on.
Speaker 4: Who is it?
Speaker 5: He lied?
Speaker 4: Let let me tell you. Hold on, I mean I don't know. I mean I don't know you don't know who you are.
Speaker 5: Man, I'll fit out that boy you got my shirt on it his past. So this is ridiculous man, as you as you creating your whole ward job with people stuff.
Speaker 4: Look limitating something. Man, I don't tell you I don't want nobody that shirt. Don't call me in something my integrity. Come, I don't want somebody that shirt. I don't have to wear your shirt.
Speaker 5: I don't know that hean that you've got man, that you clean people stuff, but then you wear it around the cleaners.
Speaker 4: I don't have to wear it thing or nobody around no cleaners. I got my own youth.
Speaker 5: Have you You must not.
Speaker 4: Been up here yourself. Do you see the uniforms we wear up here? That's how you know what I mean, Saint Wilson.
Speaker 5: I'm a uniform man. I know it's say Wilson on it. But why we ain't leave me wearing other people's stuff, Mister Wilson, look a man, look.
Speaker 4: At I'm I'm a Christian.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm trying to do the right thing. I don't appreciate nobody calling me. And you can tell you, you can inquire and we can get this fixed. You know figured out. But don't call here saying that you've seen me wearing.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go here. I'm gonna let this shape go hill. I'm gonna let you.
Speaker 4: I'm come home with you.
Speaker 5: Nine nine nine, Miss Will. Then what I'm gonna do with you? If I come in there, If I come in there one more time and see you with one of my shirts so on, then guess what I'm gonna try it off for you. I'a beat you at your stove.
Speaker 4: And tell you what you bring your back down here, Come on down here, let me it ain't a dang in a drump Store't kill you quicken our will about coming here trying to bother me about a shirt which you wearing?
Speaker 5: People stuff there?
Speaker 4: Ain't you ain't wear no number case one.
Speaker 5: That's what you're doing over there. You got on my shirt and got my boy playing. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something before open this cleans. I'm from the Penitetion. And when you talk, when you came on somebody alive, you.
Speaker 5: Better ready to back it up. Come up in there. Just ain't what man keep wearing. Everybody cos in there.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something. I'm telling you what God love me. I'm telling the truth. If you come up here with them, you need to call you mama. Let know it's gonna be some flop slinging and flower brings, because just like that shirt you say you missing, you're gonna be missing to your carp heal, Bob you you donna get your butt beat if I can't find out you wearing people stuff. Let you Wilson, don't don't get your butt beat up on you.
Speaker 5: Hear me, I tell you.
Speaker 4: What you need to get off my phone. I but if baby talk about and why I'm wearing his shirt.
Speaker 5: You wear us wearing my shirt and you wearing my friend's plants.
Speaker 4: Man, you look brother, look Donnie mcplucker. I don't done it. Whoever you I don't know who Donny you are. But don't come here no more. Man, I don't even want your business man, you don't even have to. Don't bring your shirt now. As matter of fact, what your lad I'm gonna look your smile up an. It ain't the money you're said. I'm gonna get it back to here. I don't need your money either, man, I don't need this.
Speaker 5: I got one more thing to say to you as you listening to me?
Speaker 4: What you ain't got a thing to say to me? I do have.
Speaker 5: Something I need to say to you. Your to thieve and shape wearing. I do have something I need to say to you. What no listing? What listens? Left you? Tommy from the Steve Harby Morning to Show. You just got pranked by your boy? Ho Hey, missus Willison the nephew tire me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your boy got me to prank? Phone called you?
Speaker 4: What say, bro? You can't ain't wear a reception? You can't call nobody talking to it like that?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: Why y'all some food? Man, boy, I'm had to go somewhere and sit down. Man, I'm had to drink me some tea, food and vinego something. My fluffing shy. I know, I knew you had to be some of my line next day. Want nobody a shirt?
Speaker 5: Man? Hey, man, I gotta ask you, man, I gotta tell me y'all got his own in the inside of the cleaners in the morning. Tell me this what he is? What is the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 4: You already know the Steve Harley Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Baby, you've been wearing my clothes did I hit the home run? Did I always? More stupid, more ignorance as it is.
Speaker 3: And the next stupid stop is Colleen, Texas October sixth, seventh, and eighth. I will be up to twice. It's funny comedy club. And for those of you all that don't like being at the house too late in the evening Sunday October eighth, I've designed that just for you. The show starts at four, all right, starts at four that where you can get in, and I had you home by sixth something. You ought to feel real pretty good about that. The matinees go pretty fast for the forty and up crowd. Yes, it does, all right. That's October sixth, seven, eight twice. As Funny Comedy Club, Klleen, Texas, we have October fourteenth, Doc Bridge Goeorgia along with the beautiful Monique a legend herself. October twentyth and twenty first, Eeric Crown putting on a s as well. That would be Bill Bellamy, that would be Gary Owen, that would be Benjrey Brown, that would be Tony Roberts, that would be oh my god, Melanie Camacho, Kevin Tate.
Speaker 2: The list goes on and on hosted by Yours Truly, Thank You Shaving.
Speaker 5: Thank You.
Speaker 1: Coming up next Strawberry Letters, subject how do I Keep her out of my clothes? We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show,