Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros.
Speaker 2: MLB.
Speaker 1: This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Bet three six five Bet five bucks get one hundred and fifteen bonus bets when you do on Bet three six five only with that promo code leading off. It is me Joey P. That of course is the Welsh and it's you, the Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks, and I believe Joey P. Yes, we had some fun on the show yesterday. If you missed it, go back and watch it. It was a very musical program yesterday for a Monday, which was good because Welsh sometimes as a case of the Munday's here in the program. But wish we've got a great show for you, I guess today including more injuries to superstars. Are you excited about that? Because God knows I am. I know. The Peanuts and the Crackerjacks are.
Speaker 2: The Peanuts and the cracker Jacks are on my ass today. By the way, have you looked at the chat? Jeane is in here getting on me. They're playing the hat hair game. Everybody's on my butt today.
Speaker 1: Is let's go And I was even starting in case of.
Speaker 2: The tuesdays for this chat good lord.
Speaker 1: I like it called you welch to welch, isn't like you're a grape choice?
Speaker 2: And he did know, and he did the thing where he did it twice to make sure everybody sees it. Yes, Harper was gonna be my call yesterday, so thank you.
Speaker 1: Harper was gonna be my call yesterday too. So both of us should have picked Tarper and we would have been right. The home run board just got a little tighter too. Is another person from this program on the home run board today? Who is it?
Speaker 2: We'll see it's not gonna be sp It's not gonna be me, there's no chance.
Speaker 1: Uh. And it's not gonna be Fernando Tattis anytime soon. He's gonna be sidelined until after the All Star break. We get this correct here. He has a right femalal stress reaction. So uh, and it's gonna be a while. It's not just gonna be All Star break like, oh he's back. No, No, this is gonna be a while here. And this sucks because just when the Dodgers were a little vulnerable, the Padres are gonna lose you Darvish, he is back now hurt. We'll get to that Later in the show, Tatus out and Welsh just for fun, and I mean fun with a lowercase F. I went through the final draft rankings of fantasy pros that can census draft rankings. Ronald Akunye out for the year. He was number one, Bobby Witt, he's been great. Number two Julio Rodriguez is number three, has not been good. Mookie Betts out for a couple months after being great, and number four Kyle Tucker has been on the il now for a few weeks. Corbyn Carrol at six, things have not gone well, Tatus is now going to miss a couple months. Free minute eight he's been good. Soda at nine he's been good. But we did have that little scare there for a second where we all started to poop our shorts. Spencer Strider had ten out for the year. Aaron Judge at eleven, he's been good. And Trey Turner, stop it, he's already dead. They're already dead. Joe stop you're killing us.
Speaker 2: Geez.
Speaker 1: But interesting, well, not in the first that is fifty hurt.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: So I guess Wels you could say the first round is kind of a wash for everybody unless you took Judger Soto, right, you know, it means kind of well, what's.
Speaker 2: Funny with to your point, like the draft accuracy ratings which will come out next year, it's not gonna matter what you did in the first two rounds unless you boosted somebody up. It's gonna matter what happened, you know, and really the third, fourth round players at that point. But also that's a testament to our own leagues. It's been about the depth. It's been about the guys that you've hit on. In some very few cases, it's been about some of the guys you've been able to pick up. As far as prospects go. It may have been the case of the prospects you could let go of and jumping on quick enough for the guy like the Helio Ramos, the Nick Gonzalezes. Those are the players that are going to have made the big difference. But yeah, that's an absolutely, that's the depressing what you just said.
Speaker 1: Seven of twelve have either underperformed or gotten injured to a significant degree so far that it's more than fifty percent. The interesting thing is the round two guys. Alvarez he's been great, Ramiro has been great, Olson disappointing. Harper tremendous, Austin Riley hurt most of the time, Dever's good burns great, Albi's hurt, a lot o Tani. I don't know how A Tani was twenty one on this like this makes nice.
Speaker 2: A Tony was like three on my list before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tani was like top five for me too. I don't know why where this consensus got this, but the consensus was way off. Wheeler was at twenty two, Lindora twenty three, p Alonso twenty four. So yeah, it was not this. Leagues this year are going to be won by good trades, good waiver wire claims and good late round picking and Gunner Henderson and and Elie Dela Cruz and the guys that like all those like shoot your shot guys that actually showed up. That's how leagues are gonna win. So that was an interesting conversation. It was always good to look back because we're, you know, in the halfway point of the season.
Speaker 2: All Star breaks around the corner, so we got that. Paul Reagan's was good. Yeah, I'll go ahead. No, it's nothing on age. Yeah, it is interesting across the board. It's kind of devastating for the Padres this holding back of Tatis. I think they also just wanted to say they mentioned I think they I felt he needed a rest too, so they might be extending his time due to him just being able to recoup, so keeping him back there. But this is a pretty big blow to a Padres team who though is very very active in trade talks. So just be on the lookout for that. Maybe this is going to be the impetus for them to make a big move before the All Star Game.
Speaker 1: This just came across the wire too, just as I was looking. It looks like Chris Paddock. While I was talking about telling everybody to drop on Sunday's TV show, he goes to the fifteen day I with arm fatigue. So, not surprisingly, the last couple of starts of in bad Cole Reagan's had a good start though, one run, six innings off of the Royals and a win against the Marlins. Eleven strikeouts Pretty darn good. Justin Steele season high nine strikeouts. This guy can't buy a win. I'm very upset for Justin Steele. He deserves better, but I want this guy to get it done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, did you see that him and Deebro did a show together this past week on the football side. Yeah, they did. I got a random text from Debro Deebro Fantasy Pros here on the football side, and he just goes that Justin Steele guy is a great guy. And I'm like, yeah, buddy, I know. And if you if you remember the show they do they did. It was someone else's show, but they were on together. And I had told the story when I was hanging with Justin Steele and he loved Fantasy Pros. We talked about all of it, and the person he knew was Deebro and it makes sense the southern twang that they both have. And then I connected them, and then they apparently just were talking the other day and he's like, Justin Steele's pretty cool, and I'm like, yeah, yeah, he is. And then all of a sudden they did a podcast together the other day.
Speaker 1: Justin. If you're watching, and I know you're probably not because you'reatch the footballhows and not the baseball shows, come on our show, hang out with us a little bit, or come on the football show, do a mock draft with us. We have fun time.
Speaker 2: I should hit him up.
Speaker 1: I should hit him up, tell him to do tell him in July. Look, he's sitting around four times a week. You got nothing to do. We hop on a podcasts a little Justin's He's everybody kind of got podcast and then have us on his podcast, Bryce Harper three for five with the three run homer. As we mentioned earlier, that was the way to go. I was going back and forth and anyway, it was it's funny eight to one win. But yeah, Casey Meis in that game had ten strikeouts of.
Speaker 2: Well he got was a furrown up in the first year in game. And these two attached to my bets, by the way. I had the Reagans I got. I'm kicking myself too, by the way, because you guys remember from yesterday, I not only took the Reagans strikeouts, but I said might be willing to ladder bet it. I didn't sure, wish I did. The other was the Philly run line, and Phillies only got him in the first. They annihilated Casey Meis in the first, but then he then proceeded to settle down and have a career high strikeouts ten and he just shut him down. I don't know what happened he left everything in the zone. The splitter wasn't splitting. And then in the first and Boone got him, Harper was getting him, and then everything honed in. Those starts are the weirdest to me. I can't comprehend those where a guy looks atrocious awful getting annihilated and then just settles down to the point where they look elite, like had that first inning just not happen, we might have been headlighting Casey Mies as someone we need to pay attention to. Let's say he had struck out two in the first twelve strikeout games. So I don't know, Casey miss just had no form of consistency all year, But that was I just want to point out that's a weird start. It was all your first inning.
Speaker 1: Austin Riley just for fun, two for four, starting to heat up. We talked about it last week. So finally he's healthy. Over his last ten games was fifteen for thirty four with a four to forty one batting average, five bombs.
Speaker 2: Ten ribies. Pretty good.
Speaker 1: Now, the overall picture is still bad, still two fifty one on the years, seven forty five ohps. So he's looking like one of these guys if you had a bi low trade on Austin Riley, you could get really rewarded, because again, we just lost Fernando Tatis, we lost Mookie Bets. We're losing guys left and right. It's terrible. But Austin Riley looks like he's probably turning things around.
Speaker 2: Welsh, Yeah, and I mean this is what we need. We needed these high end third basemen. I mean, you've had the low guys in Alex Bregman failing Devs has been fine, just the injuries have been weird. Riley has been the same. I'll tell you what. Jordan in the chat posted a trade where he traded a rise in Mount Waldron to get Alec Bohm. I'll tell you what. Alec Bohm is someone I have turned a complete one eighty on because his profile is fascinating this year, and he is like the counting stats have not quite caught up to what some of the underlying stats are telling us, but I mean you're talking almost top ten percentele and like expected batting average, expected slug, his barrel rates are looking good. Hard hit is trying to start to develop. Alec Bohm in this offense is he's this year's Josh Naylor. He's a guy that's gonna have maybe twenty homers, but he's not like one hundred and twenty five rbi or something like that. He also doesn't score runs, which is weird. But we needed the Rileys and the Devors to kind of balance out the third base spot because right now it's like, you know, Jose Ramirez, Royce lewis a big old gap, and then it's like there's Alec Bohm. But Alec Bohe, by the way, just someone I'm buying into rest of the season with that hard hit. But thank you Riley Endeavors for coming back in and playing.
Speaker 1: You're right, and thank you notes like Jimmy Fallon nowadays.
Speaker 2: Uh they would do they go thank you, thank you notes? Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: I like Riley for sucking for two and a half months and then being great after I traded you a week later. Yeah, like the envelope.
Speaker 2: And ye, I actually like that. I'm not a big Jimmy bit Jimmy Fallon's I think he's kind of tough to light.
Speaker 1: He's funny.
Speaker 2: It's tough to like. Yeah, it's kind of.
Speaker 1: Tough to like, but like, well, where's a good tough to like, but people like us, you're tough to like.
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know it's not tough to like Brian Reynolds. A hit streak is up to twenty one. Brian Reynolds one of the just better underappreciated baseball players. You know, if you didn't play in Pittsburgh. Alway said this, people would talk about Brian Renolds way more real quick too. I was just looking at this because I know spot Track does it every year. Uh they because one of all the guys who are hurt and all these things, and how it meant for fantasy. But what does it mean a Major League baseball right?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Do you want to take a guess here of what team has had the most money paid out on the AL this year?
Speaker 3: You know they guess, Oh it might surprise you, actually, yeah might Because Okay, I was going to say the Padres, but now I'm gonna say the Diamondbacks because of the rotation that all has money attached to it.
Speaker 1: It's not there all the way down at thirteen. And it's not the Padres. They're at fifteen. Okay, hear those tops the White Sox. I'll give you a hint. American League West has two of the top three teams of most money paid to people on the IL nine eighty two days total missed for the Texas Rangers is the most fifty one dollars so far paid the players. That's it's almost like because the Sures or into Gram and obviously that's.
Speaker 2: That's almost stupid to me to not say that, you know, obviously to Gram, Insures or Josh Young has.
Speaker 1: The Angels number two, eight hundred and twenty three total days.
Speaker 2: But obviously the trout contract. I was about to say, eighty percent of that is my out though.
Speaker 1: The Rockies are third, which is fascinating.
Speaker 2: A thirty one brand, big old contract.
Speaker 1: By I forget he's there. I forget he's there. The healthiest team in baseball. You want to guess, healthiest team in base Well, not the healthiest team in baseball, but the healthiest quotient of days. It's one of the lower tiers. It's in the bottom. Actually it might be alor just give me l it's the fourth healthiest American League team and the least amount of money.
Speaker 2: It's an American team league. I'm going to say, ooh, the A's Now, this is fun.
Speaker 1: In the chat, see if you can guess who has been the healthiest team in baseball to the ratio of money on the IL this year. Fascinating. It makes a lot of sense when you see it. Let's go to the Baltimore Orioles right now for the rookie lookie Heston kurestat two for four. He played well, he got caught up and he played. We're so excited. K Povich three runs in five and two thirds not so good. And Colton Kwser was on the pine. Kowser's been Stone code two eighty five two ninety nine slash since May one. Colton Kowser, Boy, if you didn't sell high on him, you missed out.
Speaker 2: I've had a lot of like, should I cut Colton Kowser in redraft? Yeah, you could move on from it. I still have optimism because absolutely monster hard hit numbers, incredibly great barrel rate, double digit launch angle. Those are things for success. What is not is having like a really bad strikeout rate, which he does, but his expected batting average is higher, expected slug is higher, hard hit numbers, he's still averaging almost ninety two miles per hour exit velocity on the average a hit. He's in a massive funk. So from a dynasty perspective. I love the buying opportunity for Kowser big year coming next year when he fixes some of those things.
Speaker 1: The redraft fit in next year with all these other guys, with the Kobe Mayos and the Jackson Holidays and all these other cures. Dad, like, where does he fit?
Speaker 2: He fits? He fits in that there's going to be a trade, like the the Orioles are going to trade, and they're going to consolidate to some cats. I don't think he gets traded. I truly believe that hester Kerstad's going to get traded. So I just don't think he goes necessarily anywhere. But he could be. I think he could be a little bit more expendable, or he's just going to be platooned. I think that's the way they're going to approach him, is platoon him in his.
Speaker 1: One of those infielders.
Speaker 2: I think we were the in fielders.
Speaker 1: I don't know which one, but they got they got a plethora of people.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, like like Norby or You're you're alluding to Holland Norby, Kobe Mayo.
Speaker 1: I think one of them. I don't know if though, I mean Kowser would make sense. He's already had some major league time, so at least you say, okay, like if your team trying to turn things around quickly.
Speaker 2: I think Mayo and Holiday are untouchable. I think Norby, I think Kerstad. I think those are guys that can be had in PA.
Speaker 1: Curstat's power has been so good. But how do you trade that guy? Uh? A lot of good guesses here, the Rays, Lucas said, TJ said, the Tigers. But grizz was the first one to get right. The Oriole really, I Oriols so far.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest with you, and you know, don't kill me because it's like a home run. You were going to do Price Harper, you didn't. I was gonna see the Orioles, but then I didn't because you've got bradish and you've had means that have had signific Yeah. I's so that's why I.
Speaker 1: Went all the other the youth of the Orions, the state healthy.
Speaker 2: The closer completely. Felix Batista, Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: No, I mean the Detroit Tigers have had less days two hundred and forty six days on the IL. I'll get another young team, which is interesting. The Podgers at three eighty two, the Toronto Blue Jays at three nineteen, but the Baltimore Orios just formed in seventeen days on the IL four million dollars, the lowest in baseball four point two million. Again, you want to talk about the ratio of success. Good young core position players getting the job done on a daily basis. That's how you build a major league team. And that's why I that is why we talked about yesterday the Alonzo thing. Yeah, Trey p Alonso, give me more of those guys, because that is the secret to staying healthy, winning and being consistent at the major league level. At this point, you have to have young core position players that are gonna go out there every single day and play. And you know, this is why I feel bad for the White Sox because the White Sox theoretically did it right. The White Sox locked up all the young position player guys. Everyone got hurt and miserable.
Speaker 2: Eloy and Moncada and Robert and then it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did the They had the right playbook. They just had all the wrong players to do, which is really unfortnate. Three up, three down, that's a little bit of right pieces, wrong pieces. Tanner Biby struck out seven guys. He's lept to over one hundred strikeouts on the year, by the way, and eighty something eighty six innings, really good ratio for him. TODs Bradley a k's one run in five and the third and our boy, Ellie de la Cruz a two rundger three ribies yesterday in a blowout win over the Pirates. And he wasn't the only Cruise either. There were two cruise home runs yesterday, two cruise missiles, one from Ellie, one from O'Neill. So there you go my.
Speaker 2: Home run bet. I think I just need What was my bet twenty four this year? I think was the season bet? So I'm almost half way there, not even into July, so come on we go?
Speaker 1: Who is that with me?
Speaker 2: Or is that my My only big bets I placed preseason outside of an two was Ellie to lead the league in stone bases and oneal Cruz to hit twenty and four more homers.
Speaker 1: The leading the league's own base looks pretty pretty good.
Speaker 2: I'm glad we did that on radio too. We did that on betting pro, so I get to look back.
Speaker 1: We did you clip that bad boy? Three down? Spencer Schwellenbach, Schwelling, Swelling by You four four runs and five innings for him, Joe Adell oh for four. He is now seven for his last sixty three with one homer in the month of juney Nathaniel Low oh for four, being with you, girls like being low? Hey, hey, hey, like being stoned? Oh for four, struck out three times yesterday. So those are the downs, which certainly has not been good. No, that would be Cracker. Cracker sang low.
Speaker 2: Wasn't he a rapper? No? Who's the guy, Cole Cracker?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, just the band Cracker. They sang low. It was another Cracker song, Get on with it if you want to change the world, such a mouth, get rat to it.
Speaker 3: That They sang that song too, But low was that sings that sounded like damn thumb man sing for the sing for the love and sings.
Speaker 2: That's I know, I know that's what it sounded like. I don't think I remember Cracker.
Speaker 1: Remember beer with you girl, Black, being Low, Hey, hey, hey, lack being Stone.
Speaker 2: Oh Yeah, that was a good song, now, you know, very crackery song.
Speaker 1: Very crackery. I don't think I have a banded Cracker anymore. I have a band named Honky. You can do that. Oh maybe he just like crackers. I mean crackers are de listed.
Speaker 2: See Jim is making fun of me, saying my favorite culture knowledge is that you guys are making fun of me. It's actually very impressive.
Speaker 1: But what it is I continue to be unimpressed.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, this is my point. The problem is Joe is very specific to Joe Land, to Joe Worlds, and I have not I have not been able to capture all of Joe World. So Joe World's pop culture shows on this show and I'm like, what the hell are you talking about? He just sang a song about my What do we talk?
Speaker 1: Cracker? Go to cracker?
Speaker 2: Welsh? What is it? Go to cracker? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's your favorite? Your favorite cracker?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 1: I like the club crackers. I think ritz are too flop.
Speaker 2: Crackers are pretty good.
Speaker 1: They fall apart now you can't put anything on it.
Speaker 2: They just actually know what.
Speaker 1: I love the club cracker. That is a sturdy cracker that you can build a foundation of a snack on.
Speaker 2: I like wheat thens a lot, like I could weaken.
Speaker 1: Are you a trisk it guy or is that too.
Speaker 2: You know only trisk it with something. I used to hate trisc its, but like if you put you know, cheese, or like trisk it with cheese, cheese, peanut butter and crackers is too much. But wheat thins are like those are like the sli the sleeper of crackers. Not this song.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what to do with that. All right, let's go on to the injuries. The Blue Jays are expecting to activate Boba Schett.
Speaker 2: That's good. They don't have any of the other. Shortstop is suspended because he's cheated. He's a cheater. He wanted to have a kid, so he filled himself up with cheat.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe he was on that hymn stuff he had those mints. Are you telling me that he's the only guy on on any sort of medication in Major League Baseball? That's you know, that sort of fertility.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that has uh that has steroids in it. They laced it, well, doesn't that?
Speaker 1: But but most I would imagine most of them would have I'm not a doctor, but aren't they testosterone related to a certain degree the drug?
Speaker 2: To me, this is all like the same inverse where they're like, hey, guys, don't eat a poppy seed muffin or you're gonna, you know, show up on a drug leader. I feel like all of these players are trying to sell us the poppy seed muffin thing, Like, I don't worry. I was just having a muffin. It just popped up.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to have a family. Can't a man have a family? And now I'm out at work. I'm suspended for eight Now I can't afford to have a family. Yeah, and I can't actually have one. Well, look he's got eighty days to get busy and be on the stuff.
Speaker 2: You know what, what what is the math on that? Next March spring training? There better be a baby of rolls.
Speaker 1: Junior Eloya Metez. There was a lot of controversy on the show yesterday because I was talking about him being back and it Welsh is like, he's going back to the I L he played, Yet.
Speaker 2: I know he played. They said he was day to day. I thought he might have been going back. He's day to day.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's day to day al right. TJ. Friedel not day to day. He is on the I L with hamstring strain. Wilson Contrero's good news. He is back from the forearm issue, the broken forearm. That was scary injury. Prian Woo not good.
Speaker 2: So w was hurt.
Speaker 1: Wo came back. Now he's undergoing an MRI on the hamstring Tuesday. So very weird set of circumstances for him. My guess as he goes on the io, Welsh, I'd be very surprised. Starling Marte goes on the io. He's gonna be out for fifteen days with a bone inflammation in his.
Speaker 2: Knee is inflamed. Not bones were a pretty big solid well.
Speaker 1: You know, when the bone is inflamed, you give a guy a blow for fifteen days and he comes back and he plays uh cole Win fifteen day il retroactive June eighteenth with right shoulder Paine. See, nobody really pays attention to us. That's how we get away with these things. You know. We're like our own little island here. It's like, oh, you guys are doing your cute little baseball show.
Speaker 2: Football Company was like, yeah, you guys just doing great, good job. Pat us on the head, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You do a football show.
Speaker 2: You're so cute.
Speaker 1: Who likes a baseball show? Who likes That's what.
Speaker 2: We're sitting over here, just annihilating steroids and making blow jokes.
Speaker 1: And but the people love it. You guys love it. They'll pretend I saw it.
Speaker 2: By the way, is one of those things in the world. I don't know there's a term for this, I remember what it is, but like where something is unlocked to you and then you just see it everywhere, like once you are aware of something. That's what they having a blow is. Now I now see like people talking about it, like managers talking about it more. And I had never really seen that a lot before, and now.
Speaker 1: That was me in the suresy. Remember that happened a couple of years. You had never heard I never heard of the phrase. Thought, I was.
Speaker 2: Like, what is Joe? Last year? Thought I made up? I think you made it up.
Speaker 1: I never heard that phrase my whole life, and now I hear it.
Speaker 2: So I should get you.
Speaker 1: I do know what you mean.
Speaker 2: Oh, we should have sir, we should have fantasy pro sys like a Joe, like like a would you be well? I mean there's joke.
Speaker 1: You're a double zero. You're a bigger guy.
Speaker 2: Thanks there, tiny guy.
Speaker 1: You're you're a tall guy.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean fat guy is a bigger dude. I was like the number twenty.
Speaker 1: It was your size, I would have played semi professional football.
Speaker 2: Thirty seven I was too small. Thirty seven would be my number in thirty seven in a row would be don't leave us?
Speaker 1: You know, I gotta think about that.
Speaker 2: What would it just say piece of P on the back or Joey P or would.
Speaker 1: And then no, I would be Joey P Jerseys and then they got to get a number in the back. I gotta think about that. I gotta think about that. Rangers put cole Win on the fifteen day il with shoulder sprains, so that's not gonna be good. Clayton Kershaw shutting down for a week because of the soreness in his shoulder now now could just be precautionary. We're all just okay, just going through the process. But there's a time frame here where the Dodgers is gonna have to make some hard decisions in the next two weeks.
Speaker 2: They have to.
Speaker 1: Decide can we count on these guys to come back and contribute or do we have to continue to push the chips in trade more kids. Figure out what we gotta do. And because the Kershaw thing, I feel like that was there, that was there one in the chamber that they were keeping. You know, they knew it was gonna be there, like, Okay, no matter what happens injuries, we'll have kersh Off for the stretcher on. It's like adding somebody without actually trading assets. I don't think they're gonna have their cake and eat it too. Just doesn't feel like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think there was also a rumor that popped out today that the Dodgers are now involved in the Luis Robert and Garrett Crochet stuff. I think where you can look at the Dodgers and say, hello, all these fun guys that they've got, Like imagine when everyone's healthy. It's probably more realistically they're sitting around going, oh my god, this is not working. Yamamoto's hurt, clay Shaw Clayshaw. Clay Shaw is you know, continuously hurt. Bobby Miller doesn't look right, Like, I think they need to go and make a move. To your point, you don't move Gavin Stone, you got Kyle Hurt, Landed Nak, You've got all these position players that they could move from if they wanted to move Andy pay Hoot, Like they've got so much to work with, whether it's Eric fetti or they end up, you know, going somewhere else in the market.
Speaker 1: Dog Razor brings up Crouchete to the Dodgers.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if that that r out, that rumor's out there right now.
Speaker 1: You've gotta trust him in October, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, but I think, Daris, I think that's the problem.
Speaker 1: We tease this in the front, so we're gonna give it to you here towards the end. You Darvish dealing with the elbow inflammation, is not going to return today as he originally was going to. So Adams, that looks like you Darvish is coming to an end here, which is unfortunate. It's been a very good career for him.
Speaker 2: I was hoping the I feel like he's retiring. Is that retiring?
Speaker 1: I'm telling you. I'm not saying he's retiring. I'm saying it's done. That's what I'm saying. Do you know it never stops? Because yesterday two w's.
Speaker 3: It's the best bets of the days.
Speaker 1: With Joey p and the Welsh. Make sure you place your bets at bet three sixty five with the promo code leading off. That's one word bet five bucks get one hundred and fifteen bonus bets when you do eighteen or over In Kentucky gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or one one hundred bets off. In Iowa, terms and conditions apply Welsh for me, I'm going to the Hunter Brown today to start.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: We talked about the last three games, how good he's been. He has been a sub one era, a sub one whip. The guy is three and oh he has been tremendous. And he gets the Colorado Rockies in Houston today. So give me the over on the strikeout seven and a half a minus one oh five one hundred Brown today. I'll put that along with the pastor was on the money line. You can get this up to about two to one if you do that. So Astro's Hunter Brown. That's your little parlay of the day. Aaron Judge against the Mets. Yes, please over one and a half total bases minus one thirteen. I like this one a lot, David for the Mets today, and I'm gonna go under the only one I didn't get yesterday it was the under on that Philly game. You thought, with all that you know pitching things would have been better, but not so much. Uh but yeah under on the Phillies Detroit today with Suarez and scooball.
Speaker 2: On the mound.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm looking for today, So Suarez Schoobol. I think that's enough good pitching there. We're gonna get that. So I'm going the under in this game. You get minus one ten on that bad boy?
Speaker 2: Welsh? What do you have today for Tuesdays bets? Bes? We almost had puppet Joe, did we? Hey? Yo, everybody, it's time to make bets? Who wants to blow all?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Bets?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Little that one right there?
Speaker 1: I how you recharge your battery as Welsh?
Speaker 2: I cannot find. Some guys are.
Speaker 1: Tired and you just need one to go out there for you know, and then your back right is reign.
Speaker 2: The next day your internet needed to recharge that battery there. So we almost had it. I lost it. So the betting pros people, that's that's the running joke. Joe Freeze.
Speaker 1: Everybody disappears amazing free shot. So did I get my bets out?
Speaker 2: At least?
Speaker 1: Did you hear on my bets?
Speaker 2: Repeat? You got most of it? You were gone to the.
Speaker 1: Brown seven and a half got that over minus one and a half minus one oh five ecuse and parlay that with.
Speaker 2: The Astros on the money. Got all that.
Speaker 1: Judge total bases over one and a half minus one thirteen against the Mets and under the seven and a half total runs for the Philly Detroit game with Scoras and School on the Now, those are the best bets of the.
Speaker 2: Day for me. We got it all right. Would you say you were two and one yesterday? Two and one, yes two and one also yesterday, Padres can only win by one, So we didn't pull out the others, but we did get those other bad boys. So today we are going to Kansas City and the Marlins nine and a half runs on the over under, and we are taking the under today. And this, my friends, is built solely around Seth Lugo. Seth Lugo is pitching. He is been phenomenal this year. I am betting on him shutting down the Marlins. They may put up six or seven themselves, but it's about the shutdown. So nine and a half runs, I'm taking the under minus one o eight Philly. How about a Philly first five money line. There is a crazy matchup Ranger Swarz and Errk Scuble, did I want to take the no run first inning the nurfy, Yes, I'm not gonna because it's all juice to hell. Terrek Scuble and Ranger Swarz is a phenomenal matchup, and that's why both money lines on the first five are close ones, like almost even money ones around one twenty. I'm gonna go on this one and I'm gonna take Philly. Their offense has just been phenomenal. Derek Scoobel has had a couple iffy outings here, but you get Alec boem is locked in Schwarber, locked in Bryce Harper locked in at Schwarberfest time. So I'm just taking a money line play and that one is right around even money minus one oh five for Philly to be winning. And obviously if they're just tied, we just push and we move on. And then I'm going back to the strikeout parlays that I've been doing, where I pare down, so I'm pairing down The actual number from a player seth Lugo today is five and a half. McKinsey Gore is five and a half, So I am just taking straight set Lugo five McKenzie Gore five. Pairing those together, I hit one oh seven. As long as they hit five, we're golden. We're golden, Jerry, and I'm gonna pair those plus a little bit over plus money plus one oh seven seth Lugo, McKinzie Gore again, Philly first five money line and the Kansas City Miami under full game. Those be the bets, Joe, and I'm looking to cash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, best bets of the day. Download the betting pros app start betting smarter, not harder, and go ahead and win some cash. And make sure you go register over at bet three six five with that promo code leading off. All right, So it turns out Wonky Penguin still pretty good even and nothing can keep the onenkey Penguin down no matter what, no health issues, nothing. She is now right behind me, right behind me. I can see the baseball cap right behind me. There she is a twenty home runs. I'm a twenty one again.
Speaker 2: What the sound does a penguin make? So you do it again? I don't know. In my brain, that's what a penguin. That's what they make. That's that is now what they make, So that that is wonky.
Speaker 1: On your coattails right on my coattails there, So Welsh, I can't have that happen. So I'm gonna go continue with my astros. I like Hun Brown the bets today, mister Alvarez, Mister Alvarez, it's gonna be the home run call today for me against the Colorado Rockies. I think we get into that bullpen sooner than later. That's what I want to see. So Alvarez is my call today? Who's your home run call the day? Wellsh let's play it, or or we back to the We're back to the wheel.
Speaker 2: No, he said, next week, we're gonna go wheel the All Star Game. I'm I mean, if I'm not on the board, I think that's what we're gonna If I don't even get a freaking homer, it's a no doubt here. But I'm gonna go O G style. I'm gonna go to the guy that has done me right all year long, Gunner Henderson. So we are going back to the Gunner. Get me on the board. Maybe we can get two. I don't think I've had to going against a lefty today.
Speaker 1: What's his numbers against lefties?
Speaker 2: He's going up again? Now, Well, now you're making me forget he's going up against Cole Irvin. I believe, okay, and I don't know.
Speaker 1: Fun fun fact. The Dodgers are twenty three and oh this year, when Miguel Rojas gets a hit, say that interesting. The Dodgers are twenty three and oh, when Miguel Rojas has a hit, what.
Speaker 2: Are his odds to get a hit? By the way, Gunner Henderson two seventy against lefties, but to your point, twenty of his twenty four homers have come against.
Speaker 1: Righty's yes saying yes because I was looking at Gunner this morning, I want I think I'm gonna go off that because of the lefty or anything. But you never know, Gunner, You never know. Actually, Walkee, Penguin's correcting me. The sound of Penguin makes is get out of my way, Joe, that's actually what you know what, I'm going to stand in your way.
Speaker 2: Wonky wasn't mean at all, like walk comes to the nice Yeah, well, like Wonky's gonna be like, no, she's snarky, but she's she's very snarky.
Speaker 1: That's because she's smarter than all of us, but very so dumb.
Speaker 2: Very lovely. When we all get to hang out in Nashville.
Speaker 1: She has wonderful people there, way better than us, Nicer, smarter, all the above.
Speaker 2: Carried someone to the helped someone back to the room who was lost in an elevator.
Speaker 1: She did, She did, whereas I just was like, well, good luck, everybody. I'm going to bed. Old man's going to bed because I can hold my liquor. That person will not be named, And no, it's nobody you know here, No, none of the analyst people. It was the funniest part about that. It was somebody that was you would never have guessed would be that person in the lobby that needed that assistance.
Speaker 2: And we were. And by the way, it was Joe, myself, Wonky and the Great John. We're all standing there and the elevator opened to chaos. It was like this. It was just like, we're like, look, what is happening?
Speaker 1: Pants were questionable at that point.
Speaker 2: Someone was invited at the pants parties.
Speaker 1: That's right, But you're invited to this party every single day, every single day, Monday through Friday. We are here twelve thirty Eastern. Join us, won't you? For more of the fantasy pros MLB more leading off? That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey p We'll see you next time, kids.
Speaker 2: Good Bye, everybody.
Speaker 1: Here you go, Hey Puppet.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple.
Speaker 2: Podcasts or Spotify.
Speaker 4: Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB