Speaker 1: Pushkin. Welcome back to Risky Business, a show about making better decisions. I'm Maria Kanakova and.
Speaker 2: I'm Nate Silver. On October twenty first, the NBA season will be back. One team will end the year with a dark cloud hanging over it, The Clippers. Have you heard of the company aspiration?
Speaker 1: I heard of it when preparing for this segment. So that's what we're going to start the show off with. And then we're going to talk about a very important question, which is does New York City need more millionaires.
Speaker 2: Millionaires or billionaires?
Speaker 1: Millionaires millionaires but billionaires too. I think does New York City need more very wealthy people? All right, Nate, let us start with your house, which is the NBA and the Clippers. So do you want to get us set up here since this is something that you know a lot more about, at least background wise. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the NBA has a salary cap. It's kind of an attempt to prevent owners, many of whom are extremely rich. In fact, one of whom is the principal here, Steve Ballmer, owner of the Clippers, Microsoft guy, one of the I think six to ten richest people in the world. But it's a way important to protect these guys who are very competitive and basically have infinite amounts of money from spending irrational amounts to have their toys be cooler when they're in the box and their team makes a deep run in the finals or wins a championship. So the league set the rules, and increasingly in the NBA, these rules are getting pretty strict and the idea of circumventing the rules is taken very seriously. Several weeks ago, the journalist Pablo Tory journalists kind of people might call him a talking head, but he did. He also has a show where he does at times very serious journalism, discover that this fraudulent carbon credit company, allegedly fraudulent carbon credit company called Aspiration, which had been a sponsor for the Clippers.
Speaker 1: It's a great name for a fraudulent company, by the way, Nate Aspiration.
Speaker 2: But basically it turns out that this fake tree planting company, Aspiration, was paying the Clippers Kawhi Leonard of probably their best player if Ka Zubach stands might disagree, but their most famous player, right multiple time NBA champion, was paying him seven million dollars a year to do literally nothing for them, right. The fact is that for anybody who scoured this right, you know, he could have tweeted something or done one little ad that got one hundred views on YouTube showed him like planting trees or something. He did not do any of that. Right. There's also been disclosures by other news outlets that Kawhi Lenary received twenty million dollars in equity in Aspiration, which is now worth precisely zero, to be fair, but a total package of like forty eight million dollars in cash inequity. And it also turns out that Seve Balmer, the owner of the Clippers, made a fifty million dollar investment in Aspiration, or the official sponsor of the Clippers, right, So that set of circumstances alone is pretty suspicious. Pablo Torri also had an anonymized source, somebody he went through the kind of vocal processing that gave him like a very millennial vocal fry. Right, say that this company's going bankrupt, right, and they actually hire legitimately famous people, and the famous people getting paid way too much to actually do something for the company. Robert Downey Junior was one, for example, gravelly voiced adr Kawhi was getting paid seven million dollars to totally ghosts this company. Right, And when people ask why is this bankrupt company paying this guy who has done nothing good offer us? Nobody even knows he's in a relationship with US seven million dollars a year, people would say things like it's CAPSIR convention loll in text messages. Right. So yeah, the theory. The theory is that Seve Balmer, I'll be vaguer. The claim is that the Clippers found a way through this company aspiration that their owner is also an equity investor in to pay Kawhi Leonner a bunch of extra money so he'd sign in LA with the Clippers and not the Lakers, or not stayed in Toronto or back to San Antonio or the Houston Rockets or whatever else. And if you're into NBA gossip, Maria, this story at what's normally a slow time for the league has been has been. The hot dish? Is that a real thing? I don't use. Hot dish is like a Minnesota thing. And I think it's a real term. I think I picked that up. The hot dish.
Speaker 1: It's okay, it's okay, we'll pretend well, we'll make.
Speaker 2: It a thing like Amy Kloba Sharp brings the Minnesota State Fair. I don't think that's.
Speaker 1: That's a very funny visual, you know, it's so funny. So when I started researching this, because you know, this is not in my wheelhouse, the first thing I thought about was mob stuff, and specifically on the Sopranos, where they had these contracts where they had no show jobs, right and you were guaranteed a certain number of no show jobs, where like that was just a way of getting kicked back, getting money around. And when I was reading this, I was like, wait, they're taking they're taking a page out of the mob playbook to try to circumvent caps and get money to the right person in a kind of kickbacky way without actually having a paper trail all aught. This time they did have a paper trail, but that's the first thing I thought about. I was like, wow, this is like a very mobby type of thing. And then it also reminded me, do you remember back this summer or maybe even earlier, and we mentioned it, I think briefly on the show there was a probe in Las Vegas, which you know, when you think mom and no show jobs, Vegas, Vegas is certainly a top of mind as well when the Aces were getting one hundred thousand dollars sponsorships from the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority. I think we talked about that right to try to get around those salary caps. So it seems like this is a tactic that's been gaining steam, and so to me, it's just very interesting if we talk about it from kind of a risky business game theory angle, is this the natural devolution of evolution, devolution of salary caps and of trying to curve some sort of behavior where people end up going around it, right and trying to figure out, well, I still really want this player, or I really want this person to come, you know, to the Clippers. I really want this person on the Aces. Whatever it is, So let's figure out how we make it happen and try not to run a foul of the letter of the law while just totally disregarding the spirit of the law.
Speaker 2: Well, accept it clearly violates. I mean, you know, the NBA Constitution is not the US Constitution, but like the NBA Constitution says that, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know nothing about this, so please tell me what is what it's there?
Speaker 2: Are quite a lot of provisions that pertain to the anticipation of this type of activity. Right, if you've watched the Problatory Show, he has thousands of pages of documents printed out, and it gave me flashback to when I was on debate team going to copy shit at Kinko's late at night. But like, you know, but.
Speaker 1: The good old Kinkos.
Speaker 2: The consution basically says that, like, we can rely on sufficiently compelling circumstantial evidence if there is, I think it might actually use the term circumstantial, because it's not a legal standard, right, And you know, if there is no rational explanation for what happened apart from the fact that it was cap circumvention, right, there's like no rational explanation that I've seen offered. Well, let me take that back slightly, right, you know, there's not really a rational reason for the value produced to aspiration to pay Kawi million twenty eight million dollars or four years and twenty million dollars in equity to do nothing. Right. I'm sure he's a smart guy. I don't think he was like providing good advice to the board or anything either. And if he was on the board, you know, not a very successful venture by by Kawhi right now, that however, goes to an arbitrator. Right, so the league is going to have its findings. They hired some three or four name white Shoe law firm. They will come back with a report, not anytime soon, by the way, probably in six months, if not longer. And then it goes to arbitration.
Speaker 1: And by the way, and what happens in the meantime while it's being deliberated and arbitrated? Are there any consequences? Are there any suspensions? Is there anything like that? Or does life just go on as usual while all of this is happening.
Speaker 2: Well, the Clippers are a team that is kind of at a crossroads, right. They were pretty good last year, lost in seven games to the Denver Nuggets, who were a better team. But like, but they're in the upper half of NBA teams. They're also older, spent a lot of money this year on veteran players, right, don't have that many draft picks going forward, but like, you know, one punishment. So Joe Smith was a Minnesota Timberwolves player back in the day that the team had a sweetheart deal with to say, hey, look, we can only afford to give you this much now, but we'll take care of you on the back end. Right, And this somehow came out I think in like where there was vankrupcy proceedings or so like. By the way, a lot of the stuff that comes out it comes out because so many fucks up in there's discovery and a lot of things were like you get in legal trouble all of sudden, the things said no one ever believed me be public become public. But the Timberwolves were fined five draft picks, people were suspended, ownership were suspended for like a year. Right. The Clippers barely even have five draft picks. But if I were them, I would fucking trade my draft picks before I still could you want to take my draft picks? Sorry, we don't have them anymore. We traded them for player talent.
Speaker 1: So so thinking ahead in this game, if you think you're gonna get fined and you're gonna be putalized, that would definitely be the thing to do.
Speaker 2: And we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 1: The funny thing is, you know, in the case of the Aces, like, there's a good case to be made that there was good reason for the Las Vegas convention and visitors authority to give them to give them money because they're bringing people to Vegas, right, and they're bringing visitors, and it's actually something that's mutually beneficial. And as you say, Nate, like the dude could have tweeted once or made one statement that went out to a few hundred people to at least pretend. I think even on the Sopranos, the No show guys sometimes came to work to just wave and say, hey, yes here I am just to make big a show of it, and here we had none of that. Right. I think rules exist for a reason and people should face the consequences if they if they try to do something underhanded. What do we think is the probability of the Clippers actually getting fined in a significant way, in a way that's not a risk slap, but something that is actually deter deter's future behavior like this on the part of the Clippers and other teams.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me say I would give of an eighty to ninety percent probability that the Clippers, that's somebody with the Clippers, maybe not Steve Balmer. Maybe Seve Balmer didn't know that much. Right, My basim prior, is an eighty nine percent chance that like this was intended by somebody who works at Los Angeles Clippers working with someone or some things who are working for Aspiration to circument the salary cap. Right that might include snaries where Kawai himself doesn't know about it. You know, he was known, his representation was known to be asking around for all types of things that are against the league charter, that are way outside the lines, right, so you know they have been investigated for that before, you know. I think the true chance that, like you know, the other explanations would be like maybe somehow that if you give money to Kawhi that's kind of just transferred to somebody else, then you get money on your balance sheet, and having money in your balance sheet makes a financial statement look better if you're getting other investors. Right, So, ironically, because this company was allegedly so shady, I just want to use allegedly because they're so sketchy, we're drawing to a gut shot. I think right now, will the NBA want to pursue a death penalty five draft pick type of situation? Right? Like that's kind of more of a political question, you know. I think the league constitution gives the commissioner, Adam Silver, in a relation a fair amount of wiggle broom.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: The other owners aren't happy about this, in part because, like the Clippers, already you spend as much money as end up in the league. They built one of the most expensive basketball areci Intuit dome ever built. And people are already concerned about this, right, and so like they might want punishment, but like, there are actually three things the league could do. Adam Silver could say, uh, we have found that we believe that, you know, salary cap tri convention was committed, and now we're going to go to arbitration for a bruling.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: They could say this does not meet our threshold for punishment. It was bad, does not mean a definition of capture convention beyond an extent to which we can prove. We're going to take away second round draft pick and find Steve Balmer five million dollars, which to him is like a parking ticket kind of literally if you do the math right, yeah, and call it a day. Right. And then the third snary is like a plea bargain where they said we don't want to take to arbitration, we want us to last another two years. Right, So we think we could get three draft picks and avoiding Kawhai's contract and suspending Steve Balmer for a year, but instead sorry, Steve, six month suspension, two draft picks, maybe one of which you can get back for good behavior, the largest fines because you'll pay the money. That's good for both of us, because you don't care about the money, and the other owners we pacified. Right, Like if I to if I to guess right, I'd say that like twenty per chance slap on the wrists forty percent chance, plea bargain forty percent chance that the league wants to come down pretty hard and it goes to arbitration conditional on that eighty percent chance the arbitrators agree. So the odds of like the nuclear option happening, I think are lower than the odds of something happening, which in turn now lower than something actually happened having happened, because like you know, if it's borderline, then I think you're get to slap on the risk territory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think that the the other part of this is what do they want, Like, if they're looking in the future, right, what do they want to see happen because all of those different scenarios reward. You know, we talk a lot on the show about how game theory is all about, you know, incentivizing different types of behaviors, right, and that happens both with rewards and with punishments. And so the three scenarios that you've laid out spell out very different kind of futures that the league might might see and might be signaling that they want to see. Right, Because if you get like a slap on the wrist, they're saying, we don't actually care that much about this kind of stuff. Keep on doing it.
Speaker 2: And this is why like you or I right, who play competitive games or follow competitive sports, right, we have a very efficient market. Right. If you do not enforce your rules, I guarantee you that there's not going to be some gentlemen's agreement not to highlight them that you will have. You know, you will have a bigger problem, right, It's just fucking it's guaranteed. That's how an equilibrium works in an efficient market in the NBA is a regional approximation of an efficient market run by players that are very smart and agents that are very smart, and owners that will talk about their intelligence in the moment, but certainly owners who are very, very competitive and accomplished and have the financial means of social connections to accomplish what they want the large majority of the time. And I think Adam Silver is smart enough to know that, right. I mean, like the other defense I've heard prominently by by Mark Cuban, former Dallas Mavericks owner, another smart, accomplished guy, has been a big defender of Balmer. His defense is Steve Balmer couldn't do something this stupid, to which I say, have you ever fucking met a billionaire before? Like the billionaire I haven't met Elon Musk, right, who was until recently advising the President of the United States. And I think I have a high opinion about some aspects of Elon Musk, but like, but you know, I also have the opinion that Elon Musk would be one example of how billionaires can can believe in wrong and things and be sloppy and be very arrogant, and like I think arguably also like you know, maybe it's like rational for him to say, Okay, we didn't expect this company to be fraudulent and to have all this discovery that uncover these under the table relationships, and Okay, we know what's the worst case. You're not going to take away the team. They're not gonna take away the team. So maybe you have a twenty percent chance of discovery times a fifty percent chance conditionally that you get punished for it, right, so like a ten percent chance you get suspended for a year. And yeah, there's some draft picks. The Clippers are pretty fucked anyway, right, you know, when you don't have many of good draft picks, removing the remaining few, I mean, he can just sell them and go buy a soccer team or WNBA team or whatever else. Right, So it might be quite rational even given the possibility, but not the certainty of this harsh punishment. I mean, isn't all the literature that like, it's the certainty of punishment, not the severity that actually deters crime. Maybe it's yeah, maybe it's actually wrong.
Speaker 1: And it's both, it's both, but the certainty is definitely quite important. And I think, I mean, the hilarious thing of the calculus that you've just laid out is it's one of these like ah shit, Like I didn't realize that microoked dealings would come out because the company that I'm using it has even bigger crooked dealings. Right, we didn't realize that that wasn't part of the calculus. We thought the company was more legit, which which is quite amusing, Right when you're doing something wrong and it turns out that you get punished because the entity that you're partnering with did something even more wrong.
Speaker 2: And there are other like Kawhi Leonard always gets hurt in the playoffs, right, Like if you removed his salary from their books, they might not mind that so much, you know what I mean. It's so there's all types of perversion centers. And like arguably, if you're not willing to like say, see Bomber, you have to sell the team. We're moving the team to Seattle, even though he just built this new arena, the Lakers can move in there instead. How pissed would he be then, right, you know, I mean that would create a real deterrent.
Speaker 1: But like yeah, yeah, no, no, people need real to terms.
Speaker 2: I think the NBA understands although Adam Silver is not the draconian ruler that former commissioner David Stern was, necessarily you know the other thing about billionaires, they could just be sloppy, right, they they they delegate to know that, Like, you know, this is partly why the League, spartly in the constitution says that, like we have to look at circumstantial evidence because, like you know, you don't do this in an email. You do this in a phone call, or better than a phone call, you do it in a meeting over coffee at some lemonade at the country club, and you have the conversations there, and then you hire like a middle man who might have a slightly more fingerprints on it, right, or you're kind of informed, you know, you tell somebody, hey, do you haven't you don't know anybody who could maybe help Kawhi get some sponsorships, right, maybe a little step further and say, you know what, anything within you know, within the higher end of market value, you know what I mean, Like if you instructed somebody to do that, they would kind of get the right impression. If you're a billionaire caterer, I imagine you're quite good like taking the implicit instructions from your billionaire So is not to create legal liability for them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I mean I think this is the one thing that they did not take from the mob playbook. They got the no shows correct. But the one thing the mob always knew is that someone is always listening. Someone's always watching, right, watch it, watch it, and don't leave a paper trail, and never communicate things on you know, landlines or things that might be tapped, and try to hold meetings while walking outside, you know, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. But I think that billionaires forget that and do get sloppy because they think they can afford to be And so you do need to have punishments that are larger, kind of a magnitude larger, in order to deter that kind of behavior. And it's very interesting to me to see, yeah, to see this playing out in a realm that I know very little about, and it turns out that it has all these parallels with realms I know a lot about, because billionaire behavior turns out to be pretty similar. Across the board. We're thinking, you going to get away with shit and skirt the rules, and you know what, usually you can. So on that note, Nate, do you want to take a break and talk about whether New York needs more of them? Do we need more millionaires? Do we need more billionaires? In the state. So, Nate, there has been a report that recently came out by the Citizens' Budget Commission that argues that New York needs more millionaires because it's been adding millionaires at a lower rate than that of other larger states. And what that means is that the state is not getting as much in tax revenue. So there's this, you know, theoretical unrealized potential revenue that it could be getting if millionaires were coming to New York at comparable rates to other states, and instead it is not. And we see increases in Florida, we see increases in Texas. We even are seeing increases in California, which has someone say, even more punitive kind of tax rules than New York does. But for some reason, you know, they're adding millionaires at a much faster rate than New York is. So in between twenty ten and twenty twenty two, the New York millionaire population has almost doubled, but in the other states it's more than tripled. And so the argument of this report is that, you know, we should have more rich people so that they can pay more taxes. Of all, Nate, you know, this is obviously where we've talked about Mom, Donnie affordability. You know, we're getting to elections. It's interesting timing for the report to come out.
Speaker 2: But what do we what do we think?
Speaker 1: What do you just think in general about this argument that, oh shit, you're not keeping up with the Joneses, Right, you're not keeping up with other states in terms of the rate of millionaire acquisition as a metric.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's it's only it's only doubled. I guess it's a little surprise, you know, I know.
Speaker 1: A little less than doubled in over twelve years.
Speaker 2: Do you know where they're going? Are they going to Florida or New Jersey?
Speaker 1: So so they're going. I don't know where the where the New York ones are going. What we know is that so the three states that are having larger increases are Florida, Texas, and California.
Speaker 2: Look, the New York tax code is fairly pinitive to high earners, and there's a New York City tax on top of that. So you know, you're you're effective tax rate is over fifty percent if you're earning ordinary income as a high earner in New York City, right, I mean, you know, are used to there with like the the Laugher curve. This is kind of Reaganomics, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk about the Laffer curves.
Speaker 2: So Art Laugher was a Reagan economist who drew a curve and said, well, you know, there is some optimal tax rate where you maximize government revenue. But it hasn't inverted you because at some point, like if you tax every dollar one hundred percent, then nobody works because there's no one sentive to work because the government gets all the money anyway. So there are some optimal tax rate, and there are all these debates about how to quantify like where that optimal tax rate might be, you know, I mean it's possible. And by the way, you know, even as if you're not on the other side, So if you're on the wrong side of Laffer curve, then you actually make less money by tax people more because people less and or relocate. You know, even if you're not in in the upper part of the Laffer curve right then or at the peak, then you do still encounter diminishing returns. You can imagine like a parabola. Right. I think New York City still offers a pretty unique I mean, I'll be frank, like, I choose to live here and pay I pay a lot of taxes, and I also have a home in Westchester County where I pay a lot of taxes. Right, because, like, I really like New York and there's not any particularly close second. Maybe if maybe if Iroba be like Las Vegas better, it's been half the year out there with you or something. But like, I think progressives need to understand that, like you do encounter diminishing returns when you just tax rich people more and more. They can decide to work less. They can decide to especially with Trump having good at the irs, right, they can decide to legally hide income were illegally high income. Right, they can decide to move and like when you start to have you know, if they feel as though that they're not getting their money's worth, if they feel like the quality of New York City is declining, right, Like I don't know, Like, you know, if we had the crime problems in New York City that they have in some other cities, then I'm not super sensitive to crime, but then I might leave right then, you know, if if if they hadn't really built sure La Guardia Airport, if the subway weren't I think still one of the best transportation systems in the world, if we didn't have so many you know, beautiful we.
Speaker 1: Have the best rats. Nay, we have the best rats.
Speaker 2: We have a lot of trash cans. We figure that out, right, if we didn't have these beautiful parks and all five burrows and and things like that, Right, if you didn't have those things, then I might say fuck it. And you know, you do have to worry potentially about like downward spiralles where But like I again, I'm kind of a free market guy, right, I also recognize that, as an empirical fact, wealthy people have a disproportionate amount of influence in politics, so it's hard to you know, I think it'd be great at New York hadbar billionaires. My guess is that the current tax co is probably something close to two optimal for the overall welfare of the city. If you tried to increase it more, I could see I could see them being problems. I mean, I think, you know, I have friends who are who are wealthy. I should say, you know, I'm pretty wealthy myself relative to a lot of people, and some of them I think seem irrationally concerned about Zarron because like tax policy in New York is art addictated by New York State anyway, and there are lots of political and practical constraints and other things like it's not I'll put it like this, it's even as a free market guy and a guy who pays a lot of taxes in New York, maybe a member of the class, even this is not the most sympathetic cause I don't think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I agree with you that it's definitely not the most sympathetic cause. By the way, I'm just looking at more from this report and their contention is that if New York City's rate of growth rate of millionaires had kept up, that would have been thirteen billion in additional taxes in twenty twenty two, which is the most recent year of data. So that's kind of where where they're coming from numbers wise. But you know, it is it is like it's not a zero sum game necessarily. As you say, a lot of the migration, because this is something that you just asked about, Nate, like, well, you know where are they going? That a lot of the families that are leaving are actually not millionaires. They're kind of the middle at least for New York middle class families. For other parts of the country, they would be considered I think upper middle class that make two hundred three hundred thousand, those are actually that's the demographic that's leaving the fastest, that's the biggest outflow. A lot of millionaires are not that sun sort of to like a marginal few percent tax, right if they're living where they want to live, because they want to live where they want to live, right, Like, that's part of the point of having of being a millionaire, that you want to live in a place where.
Speaker 2: You're where you're having. Economist call superstar effects, right, And it originally pertains to entertainers. I think there probably are some cases where it can apply to something like a hedge fund manager to write where they attract the most talent and they get more lot your funds to invest with, right or an AI researcher. This are more in California than in New York. But you know, New York is kind of irreplaceable. I think, you know, in fact, I think kind of, yeah, California is struggling more in some ways. I think you hear that San Francisco is like rebounding a little bit, but like you know, since COVID, I haven't heard nearly as much La West Coast jealousy from from New Yorkers. Right, I'd like to see more more housing at all levels of the ecosystem. Right, I'd like to see more of that.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: But like you know, if you don't like it, then then leave, and they don't buy and large leave because New York still offers, you know, a high and improving I feel like value preposition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with you that New York is still, despite everything, a good value proposition, and for a certain type of person there is no other replacement. So I think that, you know, my takeaway is that this is misplaced, right, saying, oh, we don't have enough millionaires. I think that we'd be better served looking at some other areas where we can improve in order to kind of just get a better experience for everyone in the city. And that the millionaires are not going anywhere, at least for now, I mean that we're not. We're not at that point.
Speaker 2: The one thing I'll say is these things can have cascading effects, at least at least in principle. So, like you know, I said, I would never need leave New York in the near future. Have like lots of social ties here. If half my friends left New York for Denver, right, that might be a different story, you know what I mean. And likewise, if you have a vicious circle where there's lux tax revenue coming in, so things I like about New York, the parks and the overly expensive but now quite nice airports, and the slightly dirty but very efficient subway and everything else, right, if those things deteriorated, then you know, that can create a vicious cycle. And we have seen the city into.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, which is why I think it's important to try to focus on that kind of stuff, you know, focus on the infrastructure, focus on making the experience good. Obviously you need tax revenue for that tax revenue. New York has still been going up, you know, so it's not like we're not yet that in that place. But I do think it's very important to keep that in mind and to understand that cities have gone through periods like that, right, even New York. New York has recovered, but there have been some pretty nasty points in New York City's history. But yeah, with that said, I think you and I are on the same page that we don't think that the millionaire port is the number one problem facing New York City right now, and so yeah, we appreciate that this report is coming out, but billionaires, there are lots of millionaire related problems, and I don't think this is one of them. On that note, Nate, I'm going to enjoy the fact that I'm in New York right now and go enjoy this fantastic city. Let us know what you think of the show. Reach out to us at Risky Business at pushkin dot FM. Risky Business is hosted by me Maria Kanakova.
Speaker 2: And by me Nate Silver. The show was a whole production of Pushing Industries and iHeartMedia. This episode was produced by Isaac Carter. Our associate producer is Sonya gerwit Lydia, Jean Kott and Daphney Chen are our editors, and our executive producer is Jacob Goldstein. Mixing by Sarah Bruguer.
Speaker 1: If you like the show, please rate and review us so other people can find us too, But once again, only if you like us. We don't want those bad reviews out there. Thanks for tuning in.