Speaker 1: Hey, y'all.
Speaker 2: Is Laurena Rosa with the latest with Laurna Rosa on Black Effects and I cannot wait to see you guys at the fourth Annual Black Effect Podcast FESTI okay, We're coming back to Atlanta, Georgia on Saturday, April twenty fifth at Palman Yard and it's hosted by me alongside DJ MV and Charlotte Magnea.
Speaker 3: God do you got drink? Chance of Noriega and DJAFM.
Speaker 2: We gotta keep it a positive sweetye with My Girl Christopher Nate Haslin. We got Reality with the King with My Guide that my brother Carlos King, and y'all know he does reality commentary like nobody can now. We also have Don't Call Me White Girl, the podcast I Love Mona and Club five twenty podcasts, along with the Grits and Eggs podcast. So this lineup stack Baby, turn Up. You're also gonna want to check out the panels that we have lined up too, Feature and Cab on Stage, Pika Sumpter, and John Hope Bryant, just to name a few. Of course, it's way bigger than podcasts. We're bringing the Black Effect marketplace with black owned businesses, but the food truck court to keep you fed while you visit us. Okay, listen, you don't want to miss this. Tap in and grab your ticket down at Black Effect dot Com Flash podcast yesterday.
Speaker 4: Hey Hat saying Green Hope's Savia, it's your boy in all dj E f N and is drink Chests, motherfucking podcast. And right now we have one of the most notorious groups. Arguably, if it wasn't for them, they might not be a c n N. That definitely wouldn't be a Norri that I was inspired by being grimy from them.
Speaker 3: They came.
Speaker 4: They represented queens and they represented Brooklyn too. That represented b q E not just queens.
Speaker 3: They came. They they worked with what run DMC, Loyalty Master J, they.
Speaker 4: Worked with Deaf Jam. They tore the world. They still touring the world. Every time I speak to one of them, niggas they in Russia or dougas or do one time I'm sitting there having drinks with the nigga. The nigga smoke a whole sentence in Russian.
Speaker 3: I swear to God, I swear to God. What is it? Uh? Uh? You say? Thank you?
Speaker 4: These guys are legends. We started this show to support all legends. They are, they are from they are locally, they are my family personally, and I am glad and proud to introduce an honor tonight the motherfucking legendary. Now with that being said, how did you guys even meet jam Master Jay?
Speaker 3: How did that happen? Because because that's who put you guys on.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, we met Jane. It's the craziest show. How we met Jake. Let's get to so we had the Greek Fest. You know what I'm saying in Queens.
Speaker 3: You ever been to the Greek about the freak fast? This would be Jones. I'm sorry, this.
Speaker 6: Is like, this is like eighty nine.
Speaker 3: Say what record was out that on? Tell me how you want? That record was playing? So check this out.
Speaker 5: We were on a highway going home from Jones Beach and it's a trapping Jones Mad people show.
Speaker 3: The cars is moving like two don't even move it like it's like it's like audio everybody got Hot ninety seven on?
Speaker 5: Everybody playing however you want Sodo?
Speaker 3: So rocket the beach, every car playing and ship. So we look next to the neck. The car next to this is jam Ass. J wasn't the MPV.
Speaker 4: He had the big black ill van with the TV, fantastic.
Speaker 3: With the TV just the originally niggas is right next to the smoking smoking weed. Were like, Yo, can we smoke with you? D come in come into being.
Speaker 5: So we got an event, started smoking with Jay. We start freestyling. Wait, did y'all know that was jam Master J question, Yo, this is but me I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking with his brother.
Speaker 5: My man is just think about we, but I'm thinking about a record deal. Like my mind is strictly on Yo, how could I get on? This is my chance? This nigga in the traffic jam, he ain't going nowhere, you know what I'm saying. So my whole, my whole thing.
Speaker 3: Was any means necessary. I wasn't there though, get out of there. It was just you.
Speaker 5: He wasn't in the group, yell oh wow, this is me seeing big d Yes, he wasn't in a group.
Speaker 3: Yet we had a single one profile hour we doing like this.
Speaker 4: That profile, well, I was about to say that was the priority about say it wasn't ice Q one profile, but that was probably yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, so continue.
Speaker 3: Being so sick. Was he even in the group at the time?
Speaker 5: He was just swinging Brooklyn probably running with Deceps so some while out somewhere.
Speaker 4: So from that conversation, y'all got it in the You got in the van, y'all smoked with him and did you freestyle?
Speaker 5: How how did it become the style for him? You know what I'm saying, we's freestyle and show.
Speaker 7: We was there for like at least an hour with them before the traffic.
Speaker 3: Traffic to him for you know what I'm saying, smoking with him, chilling.
Speaker 5: We just vited him with him from Queensy from Queens. It was it was more than.
Speaker 3: Hip hop, like it was just like Yo, these little niggas is cool.
Speaker 5: Like you know what I'm saying, I can kick them out of my van. So we was just rocking him saying, gave me his number. We just kept calling, kept bugging that nigga.
Speaker 4: Did you think that? Did you think that was gonna be real? You thought that? Like the number he gonna gave you is like I know it.
Speaker 3: It was a real nigga. I'm saying, Job said you like, he ain't gonna give you no fake that's a real nigga, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Like he's like run dmc J was the streets for run like he was the street nigga.
Speaker 3: He's still in the streets. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Ice from I got you, I got the second bucket, got the magic bucket.
Speaker 4: So so I right so from there, y'all y'all speaking and did what was the first because y'all had to go to.
Speaker 3: The studio session? What was the first studio session? Like, well, Jay just got his label. He just got the jam J label through Depth Jam.
Speaker 5: So this is like a year later and he was like, go go to go to the studio.
Speaker 3: Y'all just keep working.
Speaker 5: So by time we was working putting the demos together for Ja Ja was on tour.
Speaker 3: We're running them.
Speaker 5: So one day one day since being big ds and come to the studio and.
Speaker 3: See that's the goskin.
Speaker 5: One one day they didn't come to the studio.
Speaker 3: So ship it's so trap. What his name was? Trop no way?
Speaker 6: You know, I know everything about and some learn it was a tropical because I had all of them flavors them.
Speaker 8: Yeah you ain't too, so.
Speaker 3: You're going to school in decent So one wild niggas, no trop won't say say that. I know it's some real niggas. Trop It does sound way tougher than Tropical. I wants to be a niggas. What my name tropped a bag of bitch? What that baby my name?
Speaker 4: Tropical saying but a tree. So you guys get a studio session. Yeah, when is the moment you say.
Speaker 3: This ship is real? This wab.
Speaker 5: So we we did like twenty twenty demos. Like to j he's like getting the studio work. So we put like twenty demos. So seeing Big DSA come to the studio one day, they was doing the jokes.
Speaker 3: Or whatever whatever. They can't make it. So so Stick came to the studio. We did a record called Stick and.
Speaker 5: Move, and we was wilding out with our voices.
Speaker 3: Like acting Grindy was.
Speaker 5: It was just the time and for what we was doing at that time. And that record was not like the whole demo we did for Jake was just that one record was just stand out.
Speaker 3: So when I sent the records at Jay, he was like, Yo, what's this ship? Who is this nigga? I'm like, that's my cousin. You're like, Yo, that nigga gotta be in the Google. I'm like, but it's already three niggas. They were like, yo, hearing in the group that ain't no Google. And that's how I stick got in the group because let me.
Speaker 8: Let me because let me just.
Speaker 9: Let me.
Speaker 3: Let me just be.
Speaker 4: Clear, y'all changed the sound of music like what like at the end of.
Speaker 3: The day people at that time.
Speaker 4: I remember being a kid in Queens and I remember it being about like being smooth and being like and you guys came and you guys had fun, but you guys was wild as fun. And so how whose idea was it to be like super different than everything.
Speaker 3: Else that was going on? Me fred on jail and how did that? How did that?
Speaker 6: It was a move there you say, I want ten of those different different So.
Speaker 3: We changed the whole vibe with that one record.
Speaker 6: To mad City like shav the fucking hid ball and adopted the mad face.
Speaker 5: But at the time you had leaders in new School, you had do effects coming out. It's like our whole energy was to fucking destroys effects.
Speaker 3: That was our whole energy.
Speaker 7: Like like when I was like we had the dress that if they did like I was talking about them niggas, you know what I'm saying, Because Jay was like, yo, just ship but just like creative that you gotta be more gramy, you know what I'm saying. Like, That's how it was. They came out to sewer, then you got wool coming after.
Speaker 3: Listen, it was it was everybody.
Speaker 7: Feed who was before them, because it was you can't right now to this day is always the next ship from what what was already there before?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. So it was Donson facts, Yeah, it was Onyx and then Woo.
Speaker 6: Correct because y'all came out first by nature, sacred the hillsis came out first.
Speaker 4: And what was the first honest record to take off your guns?
Speaker 3: You got on the box, were able to test don't get all day long? Oh my god, how was that studio session? I throw your guns Listen there I need to hear this.
Speaker 6: A lot of drunks, shure, there's a lot of shot, a lot of drugs and this is so So what was.
Speaker 3: The vibe like.
Speaker 4: Like because because what I'm saying is like, I mean honestly like not because y'all my friends, but y'all really changed the face of music.
Speaker 5: So the nigga Sticky was doing his verse right, So we were doing the verses twelve twelve Studio. Remember that studio that's burned down in Queen's Remember that made the power Play the South.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so anyway, the studio manhat. So we're doing throw.
Speaker 5: Your guns, wilding out on some on some Superman ship, Shoeman drug so sticky doing his.
Speaker 3: Verse, showed off sweat like a slave in the booth. I'm slapped him on his Yes came.
Speaker 4: When y'all made the record, Did y'all know what it was going to do to the culture or this was just.
Speaker 6: Like another something we know we got with us, We knew we on de shit, like.
Speaker 3: Got the whole block with us.
Speaker 6: Or we went to a show like fucking no exaggeration, fifteen calls filled up, everybody there had the lights on, blowing the tobo.
Speaker 3: We knew, we knew we wasn't in there. He wasn't in there. We wasn't there, not not not the fun shu up. That's what the album was called. Back the funk Up.
Speaker 7: That was the whole vibe of the album, Like everybody got to back the fuck up.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And you got Leo Cohen and Russell like giving using.
Speaker 4: The videos splitting in the video like they like just got ahead, like right, you can't just say that like that was normal cars in the video, I.
Speaker 6: Don't feet jacketed on people and the Rose right model bitch driving in the back.
Speaker 4: And you know what's crazy because run DMC was never actually on death Right, so that's not so you know he's on profile.
Speaker 7: He looked at me like, these niggas is you know what I mean, already on already?
Speaker 3: I mean he has something popping the lady. You know what I'm saying, his label. These niggas on my lead.
Speaker 7: Stu ain't telling me about that. So how did you ever get off profile to get on?
Speaker 4: He just had a single dud a single day, ain't playing the records, and he was whack and all black like ship what he.
Speaker 6: Remember?
Speaker 3: The Lord was like, I don't I don't like the vote. Now if Brad they like your ship. He was not getting on, like I don't like it, scratches. So now whatever is slam slam that's the same as that was. The second was the first. The guns your p yo, y'all. They gotta be quiet, y'all, y'all that was talking about this over here, y'all. Yeah, yeah, slam. Let me let me tell you because let me tell you something. Slam. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: Slam was like the first time I seen like because obviously walk this way, I was too kind of young, because I'll be forty three to no I walked this way.
Speaker 3: I was like, that was eighty two. I was born in seventy seven or something like that. Young like that, I was young, young boy. So but this is like I seek. So when I see walk this way, that was kind of later on in my life, right, but when all god damn it.
Speaker 4: But when I see Slam, that was like the first time I see white people fully embraced hip hop culture, Like I fully seen them.
Speaker 3: Come, I don't know what that that's me Actually, goddamn, he's rich. He makes a noise, just stick you being rich. Damn. But for you guys, like like, did you know when you made Slam that you you you you went beyond the hood, like the hood, fuck with y'all.
Speaker 4: But but now it was like white people was just playing slam, just a little twenty four yeah the box.
Speaker 3: In a way, it was all planing.
Speaker 5: It was all planned because that record took a long time to make.
Speaker 3: It wasn't just seven days. My God created the heavens and the Earth.
Speaker 6: It took us seven days to create the rhythm in the verse.
Speaker 3: The crazy shit is we ain't even like to beat. You know, shot skills. Shot skills scared people. He was from all left give queens. People used to beat. I ain't like it. I was like, it's too sore. He was like, yo, this is it. I'm like, what are we talking about? More?
Speaker 4: I can't you didn't like to beat.
Speaker 3: I'm that ship. You didn't like it because it was last day though, No, not even that. It was just like soft for what he was doing.
Speaker 7: He's doing it like back to big shat, sniggers, to Polly's skirt, all that type of ship.
Speaker 4: Did he come in with the I think I was just I don't think I was thinking that was sold.
Speaker 3: I think that that was not sold.
Speaker 6: But comparison right to the other records, right right right, like like like.
Speaker 3: J J to convinced me like, yo, this is it. Oh so it was jam Master Jay, you know, right right? And now let's let's let's just touch on jam Master Jay a little bit.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 4: I haven't worked at his studio, the other studio, the one that he passed away, never worked never I.
Speaker 3: Never worked in Dangers. Yeah, yeah, it's crazy. I went to I went to the studio after this ship happened. I was just like it was just like el feeling like but how sad is that moment for you guys.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry to get to some serious ship, but I mean, you know, this is drink chance.
Speaker 3: We have to touch on everything that was like, that was like my big brother.
Speaker 5: The first time I came to that labels with Jay on some movie ship.
Speaker 3: Russell Simmons, Quincy.
Speaker 5: Jones was doing the TV show and I was coming out of Queens to audition for the show and all of that. Met Michael Rappaport. It's the first time I met him. The first time I was even on the plane was with Jay. You know what I'm saying, God, bless, God, bless you gotta gotta.
Speaker 4: Listen, everybody, please just just stop for a second.
Speaker 3: Let's give a moment.
Speaker 8: Of silence for Jam aster j everybody, God bless Jam.
Speaker 3: Makes a noise.
Speaker 8: That so now so now let's lett let's let let's take us.
Speaker 3: Through this time.
Speaker 4: You your first acting gig was Moe Show, No Strapped Come.
Speaker 3: Sons. That's like Lee. Now that's quickly okay, So how do you podcast juice and just strapped? And it was minister society sometimes out of line? How do how like what happens you get this call to to?
Speaker 4: Because because we rappers at this time and you get this called to, Hollywood is called even though it's in New York.
Speaker 3: That was Russell Russell. Russell was like, Yo, go go do that. This ship for that Wow. And Jay was the music supervisor. So album back the funk up was like the soundtrack and ship? What was your first first acting game? Mhm, acted like I didn't do it? And ship they let me go. Let's exactly what was your favorite what was your baby? First clocks? Spike lad got fight for a fred.
Speaker 8: Let's just listen.
Speaker 3: Do you know how much they just slaunched on us like that?
Speaker 8: His first agree try this first agree was.
Speaker 3: Clock those are reized. This strapped nigga. Yeah, but I had a cameo. I was. I was in the lineup. What movie you had? The yellow jacket off? Sun said Park Sunset Park, All right, let me save that the young jackets and it was playing board.
Speaker 8: To my niggas.
Speaker 4: So now, when you when you think about it, how hip hop has transitioned and you guys, have you right now we're interviewing you in Hollywood, which means that you had to do good to stay in Hollywood because a lot of people move here and then they move the fuck back and.
Speaker 3: They realize how so how hard is it to say, you know what, I want to.
Speaker 4: Crack in the Hollywood because it's better payment for us for those that don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm like, let's speak to the to the people. It's better payment when it when you when it comes to as far as the work. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's it's a different payment. I would say that. I wouldn't say it's better. It's just a different atmosphere, different different surrounding.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. But it's it's the same I suit, the same fight, different round, you know me? Right right?
Speaker 4: But explain to an artist that's you know, rapping right now, and that's saying, you know, because that's what that's what.
Speaker 3: Most people do.
Speaker 4: They raped to get to the movies, and then they do the movies to get to whatever.
Speaker 7: You know, the r V they gonna want to rap it, the rap they gonna do RV exactly a basketball.
Speaker 3: It's all the same. It's only as hard as you allowed to be. Do it all. Now, you did a movie, didn't you do a horror movie? Was it Wesley Snipes? Now it's not horrible?
Speaker 6: Wesley Snipes played Blade Blade in the movies and I was a Blade on TV's Fight TV with Cinema.
Speaker 3: Now is that different for you or is that like now that ship was.
Speaker 6: Hell because you know, growing up, I was a fucking comic book club to beat out Michael John to play fucking Blade and.
Speaker 3: Ship and I'm the first rapper to ever be a fucking superhero, right? Will Smith played that what's his name had made up? That was after the blate first rappers.
Speaker 7: You were second?
Speaker 3: Well, relax, relax. Well, so so now.
Speaker 4: Your first time acting, because it's different like when you when you're doing videos, you'll get a trailer if you're lucky, right, but acting it's like stand it like.
Speaker 3: Ser service.
Speaker 6: All.
Speaker 4: So what made y'all say I'm gonna still do music because I ain't gonna lie my first movie.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm done.
Speaker 5: Two million records the first album, like like like this is what we do, like we love this is hip hop nigga.
Speaker 3: That's the foundation of everything. Foundation. That's the button right there. So you stay, what's your favorite era in hip hop? Right now? My favorite error? I can't. I think I would have to agree with him because because I'm a fan of all the right now the past. You can't do nothing about that ship that's right now, right now, right now. What's your favorite new artist?
Speaker 10: Me?
Speaker 3: That's make my name is my favorite artist? Man. These niggas called deal d They from Netherlands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, these niggas is crazy because y'all get a lot of over.
Speaker 3: We got a joy album with them. They so well we did.
Speaker 5: We just did an album called Shots in Hell.
Speaker 3: So that's gonna pop. That's out right now.
Speaker 4: It's coming like in the summer, in the summertime. Make sure you'll get that drinking chance. Motherfucker army.
Speaker 3: So you guys on Depth Jam, you come out and then you do a racket. You do it Depth Jam too. That's right. Yeah, No, I know bringing exactly.
Speaker 4: That looked out for because y'all you know how much that looked out I looked up to y'all.
Speaker 3: I still do, and y'all called me for the record.
Speaker 8: That's right, my studio session. I love you.
Speaker 3: Remember when you was with Oh my god, it was a perl, superb brutifol. They was battling us like these niggas, it's like telling and that was that was recording them people superb. That was that's right.
Speaker 4: So what made y'all say, because I was the youth at that time, y'all was like the O G s right. So what made y'all say, let me let me reach out to this nigga and pun and we want to legends.
Speaker 3: But you had to hot? You was hot nigga.
Speaker 5: It was like it was like, first of all, you're a queen's nigga, and then and then the whole t o like you you was a rat.
Speaker 3: Start because the whole I wreck. That's one of the songs the DJ before they going stage. Did you leave? Yeah, the hotel to this day your plan, I need.
Speaker 4: Wow, I'm so happy that but you know, you know what that was like, just in case you guys ain't no, that was like the high land of my career. Like when I did Grind Me Over, it was one hundred percent and in salute to you guys.
Speaker 3: It was in respectful guys. I always says that I didn't even know look at I always said, I just thought this, you know, Jack is grimmy jacket. I think, oh yeah, definitely in Germany, I was. It was in Germany. It was Jermany where I had two boxes and half half and you think you.
Speaker 6: Just put it on.
Speaker 3: My bad take it. You're good too, But you know what the great ship is.
Speaker 8: And it wasn't for y'all.
Speaker 4: You know, originally in that grimy lifestyle, originally presenting that grinding lifestyle. I can't because you know, you got to realize when I came out at that moment it was puff Daddy. I was directly against Puff Daddy, meaning they.
Speaker 8: Had the shiny suet, they had the radio records, and I was making.
Speaker 3: I definitely know that six. That was ninety six.
Speaker 4: It was ninety seven CNN ninety six seeing this ninety seven second.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you came out in late ninety seven, you know, you came out ninety eight. You know we met in ninety seven, early ninety seven. Well, we were promoting seeing that. Yeah, so that was like a long time. It's kind of late ninety seven.
Speaker 4: And then going in said in Miami, yeah, he came through my stores and they moved down here.
Speaker 3: That seen, it's all our head here. I'm done. I'm done better, I'm done.
Speaker 4: So now you can describe that because like, like you know, the fans know why I lived moved to Miami, describe what made your choices to relocate to l A like make la.
Speaker 3: Y'all, because we was hustling out here, hustling with these movies. You know what I'm saying. Then once you once you, once you find the weather is good, the weed is good. You know what I'm saying. Like where you going? You know what I'm saying, You go back home in New York can be freezing in the one TV Like y'all know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But but then that, you know what I'm saying, just just the hustle and just you know, we've been out here since ninety what ninety six?
Speaker 3: Damn all that this makes a loss for them getting money since out there out there waiting for ninety six.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying a lot of a lot of New York brothers ain't making home, right, you know what I'm saying. They stayed out here, I mean they got left, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, Nah, I can't even do all of that. I can't even all that, like everything so many knew about it, and move it back and move back.
Speaker 4: That's why I know, y'all now we moved back, you know what I'm saying? When you know, but l a base right and now and then and then working on her base a TV?
Speaker 3: What did you what did you like more? Team be all movies? I like, I like movies, like movies.
Speaker 7: Just explaining that for all listeners, explaining that, like you put like this, I like, I like whatever the Lord is blessing me with.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like, I don't take nothing for gritted.
Speaker 1: The night of that, yeah, yeah ship, the night up dominated blow, Yeah, the night of the night.
Speaker 3: So where was you at when you got the call for that?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: I don't drunk.
Speaker 6: White driving. Its bright in daytime, so yeah, probably sleeping.
Speaker 4: Woke up And it's like, so, how do you choose roll? Because because you guys don't choose bad role?
Speaker 3: So how do you choose the road shoes?
Speaker 6: As you Sometimes they say they want you for this part, you know, like ice fuel. But the next fridays that wasn't in the script, and I went up there and met with him. He said, ship, he still got that crooked eye. He's gonna be little brother.
Speaker 3: That's all. That's all. That's all ship. And when I left, they called, like yo, telling nigga, we want to see his eye.
Speaker 8: Let's let's go deeper into that with that with that's Friday afternoon.
Speaker 3: No, that's next time, next Friday.
Speaker 4: Now you already understand how much of a classic Friday is.
Speaker 3: Or you you just wanted a row or you knew it. I think both. Okay, he made especially for me, showed me to my trailer. All right, now, how is that?
Speaker 8: Spirits being the East Coast guy a New York.
Speaker 3: And listen, listen, listen, listen. It's all earth man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but listen, playing with the world so much that everything is the fucking same. Everything, architecture, everything's the same, except some places have different weather, so different animals migrate, different insects, colored people.
Speaker 3: But it's not the fuck the same.
Speaker 4: Right, This table is different because this is weird and this one is still people A title is a table.
Speaker 3: That's let's make some more for that. Got that everywhere?
Speaker 6: I got a toilet, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, there's a hole in the fucking floor.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, that's the.
Speaker 4: Most all you know, you know, what's the most beau boys thing about your career is?
Speaker 11: I can I can see y'all still selling out, like fifty thousands of reds, like I'll be seeing y'all going places like y'all couldn't be talk y'all like a rest of us.
Speaker 3: I know, bromy'all y'all. You know, yeah, yeah, cold sony stitches. You know what's now. You know what's crazy.
Speaker 8: It's so badly because because I.
Speaker 4: Came out in ninety seven, I sold Yaya came out ninety two, ninety two, so.
Speaker 3: Ninety two okay. So for me to see y'all my ol gs.
Speaker 4: So for me to see y'all still out there, still out, still still looking good, like, how.
Speaker 3: Does that fail?
Speaker 4: Because this, you know, there's so many people got two records and they gone and they gone, literally yo.
Speaker 3: Rob Bay's still killing them, yo. And I don't know that one two record, you go, I don't even know another about baby. That's easy, you know what I'm saying. I don't even know another rock based record. I don't even know who that ninety five who They said that you don't know another rock base.
Speaker 12: Yeah yeah, right, So he shown his as so hot, So how do.
Speaker 3: You feel about the new generation. O, man, it is it is the new generation. I like it. I mean I don't. I don't fuck with it, but I like it. You know what I'm saying. It is this hip hop. You know what I'm saying, hip hop. I understand it.
Speaker 7: I was young before I was just tell you back in the days we was getting pants, they was thirty eight, thirty eight ways right, I went thirty eight. You know what I'm saying, double jack axes.
Speaker 3: So people look at this, looking at those slights. It's wrong with these little niggas.
Speaker 5: But but it was hip hop and that's the way we was interpreted the game at the time, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So everything went kind of tight totally now like yeah, but that's what that.
Speaker 4: State things because it's kind of crazy, right because when you look at like the Furious fib and you look at like the beginning, like how they was dressing with leather and all that, it's kind of like that era now kind of right because when you see like I see like people that they wear like things with no shirt on.
Speaker 3: And it's just like they got ring.
Speaker 5: Well, look at Michael Jackson on his ever was sitting in this whole ship was how wood is but it was cool.
Speaker 3: It was hood. You haven't met Michael Jackson ever. You haven't met Mike used to day his cousin. But did you meet Michael Jackson? I met the mother, I met im the let's break down the cousins with the cousin brother Jackson. Last name, Uh Billy Jane. It's not you, it's not.
Speaker 4: Somebody tell us tell us your Janet in count How does you mean Janet jacks oh Man leaving the club Penny Man hate and crazy on you?
Speaker 3: On you? They was hate.
Speaker 6: I mean she was like, showed me love. It's like a while ago. You know, I don't dance dance down. They was like, I'll dance.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you mean everybody though you meant here that's the loan you might see walking down with Yallo.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Have you ever missed a struck? No? But yeah, yeah cool? But I missed Sethie Jackson.
Speaker 4: I was like, yo, I heard he's a real nigga too, already small people and he talked, no, already like a real street nigga.
Speaker 3: That's my nigga. You notice he said that's his nigga. That makes that man said that they got him drinking together, they got a song together. Rapp it. You're saying the corus get there. Now, that's the thing about Sticking that a lot of people don't know you got a white artist. So it's right down at your white artist, who can who can sing saying this because you went we put it out because.
Speaker 4: I mean he got a like I mean she's white, Alicia Keys though, like, let's bike her up, like she sing in front of us, you know what I'm saying. Like, and I was, I was blown away because he said I want you to yeah saying and I'm looking at stick I'm like, and she she got in front of the hotel.
Speaker 3: And blew it down. Like I was impressed, but like he had a good time then I had a wonderful time. But like how like you gotta.
Speaker 4: Explain how how how alternative your mind thinks?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like to these people, they say, take outside of the box, I'm like, what box? Right? A right? They say, you're Sticky man. You we a lot of hats man, Yeah, but they're all going the same head.
Speaker 4: And you also also did a record with Sticky This nigga directed the video. He was the d A, he was the assistant, he was the director, he was the fucking he did every thing, you know, the.
Speaker 3: Click like I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I was so impressed that day because I'm sitting back, I'm thinking he's gonna have.
Speaker 3: It, you know, I think you're gonna have you know, guys, meet me. He came and met me.
Speaker 8: He came and said, we're gonna do it right here. We're gonna do it like.
Speaker 3: You really involved with everything. And then you called me the other day. We're speaking and you're editing in the fucking video? What then you still doing away? I'm like, yeah, what are you doing? Awake?
Speaker 8: And he was like how Like you gotta explain to the to these young kids, how does.
Speaker 3: Why is is this that's so important to you to be involved in every aspect.
Speaker 6: Of because nobody can't do it like I do it like the mother, Like you know what I'm saying, get to something right, you do this brushstroke.
Speaker 7: He's an artist, he's a really dedependent.
Speaker 3: I did Frank, don't drink? Did frend don't have to have to drop? Yeah, listen because we know you ain't drinking. How long?
Speaker 7: Yes, damn start with those drink. He's drink enough for both of us. You know, I'm like this nigga jakes so much.
Speaker 3: Dray shi it is.
Speaker 4: I never even asked with Frederal wanted to drink because I've been hanging.
Speaker 3: With Fred for so long. He just looked at me and Sticky like y'all drunk niggas. Just y'all drunk niggas. Just keep going. And this is the first the first time in years. You know what I mean, you ain't gonna see it is. I mean, you had a drink on fifty seventh Street. On fifty seventh Street, I remember, I have a casual drinking drinking the casual that's unassociation. So now Onyx is on. That's the piece.
Speaker 5: The Big d S two x one before we even go for a one x one x one was rocking with us the whole Shut Him Down album.
Speaker 3: He was, he was, He was a part of the album. So y'all had two losses. I bet you remember Big DS he died, Yeah, he died and and and it's a lot of this guy named b Wizz. He was the first.
Speaker 5: Producer for Onyx. He produced the Army Doing like this record. We had a profile and he was my man. We went to high school together and he died too before before the ship even popped off, like on some you know what I'm saying, Like you know what I mean, So rest in peace to b Whiz too, because he never gets any acknowledgement.
Speaker 3: But he was the start of it. He was part of the start of it. You know, still publisher now you guys, you guys been through the Golden era, heavy era.
Speaker 4: You guys are actually people who know Tupac and Biggie.
Speaker 3: I wanted you describe your relationship with Tupac. Pop was ill. I mean he was. He was cool with everybody.
Speaker 5: It wasn't like we had a one on one relationship, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It was like when I see him, he was cool. It was casual. It wasn't like we was calling each other. You know what I'm saying. I see him out Showy's respect. But he came.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he came to the Sunset Park, Permitt. That's the picture everybody. So because he had a song on the sound check. So when he came to the premier, I was like, oh shit, this nigga's watching me on the screen. You know what I'm saying like I would just be. I'm watching the movie at the premiere. I'm like this, how old you just look back at this nigga? He like this like looking at me like you know what I'm saying, enjoying itself.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I'm like, wow, this because he ain't have to come through there came through with the drop Rolls voice.
Speaker 3: Shug was dead.
Speaker 8: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It was I was in la. It was flop. You know what I'm saying. Okay, through smoke and smoked. The blunt was it I got.
Speaker 5: I got, I got an off foot to be on depth, bro, you know what I mean. But I let him know I was rolling with Jake.
Speaker 3: I look like.
Speaker 9: Jake.
Speaker 3: Hell no, nigga, I needed I need, I need you to describe this.
Speaker 5: Lif bro was off after after the movie said park me and real real prolman.
Speaker 3: All that we was in the parking lot. After all that.
Speaker 8: Sure got this bad reputation of like shaking artists.
Speaker 3: At this time he does this is they was bouman. You know what I mean. There wasn't none of that got home from jail. It's a dying okay. So you know he was like yo, man pop really pop Pup, really admired you. I want you to be with you know, death Row. I'm like, I'm already with She's like he can work, we can work. We can work it out. No crazy, like some real business ship like we could work it out. I'm like, all right, And.
Speaker 7: Then we tried to like do things, but it ain't really it ain't work out, you know what I'm saying. And now he talking about you, he's talking about it. He was just talking about me.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to figure and then he didn't have to they didn't have done through East yet. But now it was even like that. You know.
Speaker 5: I don't know how serious he was, but it was thrown out there, you know, and it's just like, I can't make this ship now.
Speaker 3: What was your relationship with Big?
Speaker 4: First off, let me ask you Tupac Tupac memory in Rodney Dangerfield Club and talking about that, you and Rodney Dangerfield Club.
Speaker 3: That's hard Rodney Dan Club. It was like on the east side of ship life. I was a loser for a long time. He probably just getting too young. I was the club that sat play. I don't know what we were just waiting for. So you went the brock set me. I wasn't ready to give you. I wasn't ready, So you got you ride drill Club. He walked up to y'all like ship man drink.
Speaker 6: I was drinking honey at the time to I remember, but it was Honny and Red Bull or something like that.
Speaker 3: But maybe it's Henny and Spray now whatever was this? What this was before that? Bro You know what, it's all the errors, all no generation, all right, time, it's just time. So it was just you know, on the yo time. Okay. Now ever, so now you did what what's the memory? You're gonna share a biggie small big lot. This was in the studio doing that record with him.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm you don't walk back in the days with such and so much better.
Speaker 3: Time, And I know time it's got, but at least at least we at least we did records in the same fucking studio. You gotta record a big two. He's supposed to be on to you. Andy remixed, believe it or not, flip that ship. Jesse West was the producer. Jes your back.
Speaker 4: Stop on your radio, necessarily different the group Crew just I think Jess West produced Crew.
Speaker 3: I don't think he crew.
Speaker 9: On.
Speaker 5: I think somebody he was going with Puff at the time they had the record.
Speaker 3: With super Cat when they was yes, yeah, I'm back again. Neighbors like jack, y'all, that's a fun yo. It was hot though. How Jay was like yo, she was like, Yo, this kid name Biggie's in the studio. Puff want you to go through.
Speaker 13: I'm like, who, It's like, just go through the studio. So we went to the studio. Naughty by Nature was in there, Big was in there. It was it was ill Man. That's the first time I ever heard his voice.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like like I didn't even know who he was the first time I heard his voice, I think I just looked up to the sky like this, like like like oh ship.
Speaker 3: Like the first time I heard his voice, like.
Speaker 5: Not like I got yall, you know, but but not but not like intimidated, but like, yo, this is sound ill Like I was a thing.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying. Like it was Biggie Smalls. You know what I'm saying. This is what that dude, it's the same nigga.
Speaker 3: So did you did you think he was gonna He's gonna blow? Because I knew it. You knew it.
Speaker 7: I knew from his flow or from the first everything, the first time I heard the nigga behind the mic, first time he laid his verse, I was like this.
Speaker 8: At the time, other than heavy D, there wasn't you gotta relaxed off.
Speaker 3: Other other than that. Other than heavy D, there wasn't no like over overweight, you know, Fat Boys, the Fat Boy. Yeah, but I mean even if Fat Boys wasn't considered lyric wasn't that era wasn't about lyricism, you know what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's that's my question is like, like, because I think Biggie's specialty was having a great grimy record and then a great radio record at the same time, and that had that never been done at that time?
Speaker 3: Did you well, his first album didn't really have no radio records really, no except the remixes. What really the remix the remix of One More Chance and you was the other one in that breaks on for that record, So we had never seen nobody like that fly. Yeah, it was ill. It was ill.
Speaker 8: And then when you think about it, when you think about big right.
Speaker 4: He was too big to ever fit, so orders you saw it was actually Troy from five thousand and one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was never that was never a real It was real va. Yeah we took two shirt actually calls you come we becoming to da Dad? Remember da Dad? Some old niggas want to sea the noise bucks being over good time. He's now you also over you have.
Speaker 14: A record with him and now two rabbits and feels like you tried to kill him from like.
Speaker 4: I saved lives, Save lives. But and we also heard Eminem say you won his favorite MCS. So let's just describe that. Like just just working with Eminem and he's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 6: Studio Nigga had me like laughing him for like six hours straight, Like you don't know when he's in the mind doing this ship He's.
Speaker 3: Like he's a fucking comedian and so you're so odd.
Speaker 4: That was that like an ultimate goal because you're a lyricist, Like at the end of the day, was what ultimate? Like you know, because that he's considered a super lyricist, Like you know what I'm saying, Like, was that an ultimate goal to like to get on the record and like, because there's some people that say sticky body, Eminem, sticky is probably the only person that body eminem on the record only I don't know if.
Speaker 3: You heard that room, but I'm sure you did. The only niggas I ain't body. That's the ones that never did a song with. Let's make some moights to that Godemnic. So what's the next for? What's the next for? Honest? Yeah, niggas is a shot?
Speaker 8: Is a shot time?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, we're rocking.
Speaker 5: Like I said, we got the Alban d O d coming in. We on they vibe like we didn't try to come with that boom back type of you know what I'm saying, like we used to sh like we let them choose the way as far as production and were rocking on the vibe.
Speaker 3: And where you said they from again they from Netherlands. Yeah, so a shotguns they sit in money that makes a noise. But these you know what I mean, they a year get.
Speaker 7: The out of here, you know what I'm saying, Like they are touring group.
Speaker 3: Were touring group. Yeah, I mean sense you know what I'm saying. To rock with these little niggas, they're like twenty five years old.
Speaker 5: So you're saying, like be with new artists. We we we becoming new artists through young artists too.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, that's young artists become old arts. Yes, because we because we like it's like a generation gap, you know what I'm saying. But we but we like almost like the same, you know what I'm saying. Alights, But do you do y'all.
Speaker 4: Realize how blessed y'all like, like for real, because y'all tall like a wrestler, you know, a wrestler.
Speaker 3: Wrestlers next week you said to like the wrestler. You know, the niggas, them niggas told three hundred days a year three. That's why the niggas we die. We just do like little two week runs, come back home to the kids. But where is your two week runs? Go to you? Exactly? Okay, so that's not what we were in Germany. We was in Germany together. We was in a lot of Germany. No, we wasn't in Russia. Did weepsh Nezland? Friends? You know what comes?
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: You haven't gone, but but it's crazy because you see everybody over there, like you see like like rap, you see e p NB, real hip hop, Yeah, yeah, you see you see you see people over you see many airports, Yo, what's up your thing? Like? Whatever going? Yo, We're going to Africa, Like you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: I'm in answerdam one day stressed, I can't find a cigar for nothing. Busy b comes, busy, be comes to music like I'm going to get some new ports and theigg I said, when you get the new horts, frump. You see, Busy being busy put me on to where to get cigars and because it was all joints, and I was like, I'm.
Speaker 3: Cool with joints, but I'm a cigar nigga. You know. So we got you on our euro hustle. You know what I'm saying. We've been doing that for about at least five years strong.
Speaker 4: And this, this is the thing is I'll be trying to tell new artists, is you want to make comless music. You want to make your whole body of work something to to be proud of. Because when you go to Europe, they don't call.
Speaker 3: Out your singles. They call out your album cuts, right, and they be like I want that and I want this.
Speaker 4: So that's why you want your whole body of work to be crazy, because you don't just want to have.
Speaker 3: To just keep performing. Come come, don't come coming you want to. That's a great record. I mean, that's now.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying is if you make a whole body of work where you can be proud of that, you can talk for the rest of your life.
Speaker 3: You ever perform Black Vagina Finders, Yep, I think we did not in a long time performed that twenty years perform. Damn what you say? That's damn? What did he say? I'm nigga? Did we performed? That's the name of the song. It's called the Next Nigga? I got you got Google? Speaking of Google, let the breakface called ship Breakfast got you guys? You text me that. It was like classic classic. Dame didn't want to us. We'll get to that right though. We had no breakference that morning. Yeah, we was hungry.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, because I feel like I gotta go back to the breakfast.
Speaker 3: We are going back. That's so funny.
Speaker 4: I gotta got something that's family right there. Ya gotta go back because I'm always the one. You gotta realize, you know what I realized as being the media, All media is just one. It's entertainment. It's just for that and us not Yeah, but that's all. I ain't walk out the building like staming being a niggas.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: We be dapted up and walked afterwards, took the picture, did the drops and all of that.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like niggas was don't shipping the studio and that it was about to go down. I'm too old for that. You see the bird man one.
Speaker 8: God they got Yeah, I mean that, And that's what you know, dream chats, we are.
Speaker 3: Drink chances.
Speaker 4: Just so y'all know, our show is based on giving our legends flowers.
Speaker 3: Number is it seventy seventy? This is the new season this season?
Speaker 4: Yeah if we well, no, no, our show is based on giving our legends flowers when they can smell them, giving them they trees when they can hell them. The one thing I feel like our culture suffers from is the fact that we don't big each other up, and we don't you know, tell the next man how awesome they are, how they influenced us.
Speaker 3: And that's what we suffer.
Speaker 4: When you look at golf Brooks, so you look at Run and you look the tlica these motherfuckers is toring these motherfucker and their culture is supporting them.
Speaker 3: So did I think that we would do this show and they would be this big No? But so that shows you that what we do do we do do those things.
Speaker 4: My heart was in the right place, and that's what this show is about. It's about saluting all legends and letting our legends know that you're appreciated. And we don't want to do that when you're dead. We want to do that when you're alive. And the fact that we got sixteen and twenty four year olds listening to this, it's like some people be rediscovered.
Speaker 3: Like they're like, what, Oh, I'm so glad you put me onto you know, the uniform, Like it's like what you took on to David Banner. But it's like, I don't say that to them. In my mind, definitely do, but it's just only my mind.
Speaker 5: I was going to plane like a couple of years ago. I was like, you know, we can't game with run DMC. He was like, yeah, everybody know everybody that you think that. You know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, So that's what our show is based on.
Speaker 3: And to only while we even consider ourselves legends is we came in and game with legends well, because it takes something to be you know what I'm saying to to absorb that. If you didn't.
Speaker 4: Consider yourself a legend, I can't. I'm telling you, face to face, man, the man.
Speaker 3: That you are.
Speaker 4: If people tell me I'm a legend and I look up to you, there's no way you can't be a legend. Hox, the whole movement, everything you guys did. You change the facial culture. You change the face of how people party. I remember before that era, people used to just listen to music and be cool, and you guys changed the error like sweating sweating.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say we changed it. I'm gonna say we added on to it. Now you changed the I ain't gotta be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna be arrogant for you and tell you that you changed it.
Speaker 3: And I'm so proud to know you. I'm so proud to be friends with you, guys.
Speaker 4: I'm so proud to acknowledge I'm so proud that I have you guys phone numbers.
Speaker 3: And be able to hang out. But even on the Fight Star album. Yeah, but listen, don't I don't ever. I know I probably told you. I told it to you off camera and on, but it's proble.
Speaker 4: I owe it to you on camera, that honest is super motherfucking legends.
Speaker 3: You motherfuckers.
Speaker 4: Was when I watched all y'all movies, I supported everything you guys did. And then guess what now that I got a platform that will never.
Speaker 3: Stop, I will always continue to do in Miami. I just want you to know, come on, let's keep smoking.
Speaker 6: Is it shot time?
Speaker 3: I feel like a shot And it seems like y'all revitalizing. I might be wrong. Run DMC with the down with the King error like it feels like you're.
Speaker 5: So crazy because we create the next generation now, you know what I'm sayings even with our kids, like we having kids back to back to back to back, like you know what I'm saying, Like it's crazy, Like the next generation is in So I think the whole, that whole aura of us is growing up being men having families, and you know what I'm saying, our kids is almost the same age. Think about you know what I'm saying, like three two one, he having another one, so.
Speaker 7: Twenty fourteen, fifteen sixteen, except you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We're rocking right now. It's all. Did you ever think that y'all like syo lasts is long. When you first start, I thought i'd be dead by twe you said twenty one. Yes, I think everybody.
Speaker 5: Coming, everybody coming, and think like that, like because so many people die around us.
Speaker 3: Three run.
Speaker 5: Right every day bumped down as a blessing because it can in any day, her, any day.
Speaker 3: So you just gotta live live like that. Now, what's the moment y'all said, you know what, I gotta relaxed neighborhood like because we always hood. What is the moment? You said, I gotta chill? I mean, you know still you still have that moment right now, I'm having that moment. I want to have a boy break And I said, no, man, got chills, not what I really want to celebrate your elect that scene. I'm in the moment. Everything is now right, you're going smoke a new walk, you're taking the new new work breaking with you. Come on to stop? You keep it going started? Okay? Yeahission and ship.
Speaker 6: You gotta put like commercial consorts survived, you know, commercials going like this, we.
Speaker 3: We I should have I should have went with vodka. I was wrong. I've been rocking with this. What is it I should have rocked with this rock. Casual drinking is right. I'm fed up a casual drinker. You a casual drinking. I'm jumping up. Alright, shut up? Have you ever been disappointed in hip hop?
Speaker 7: The I come up in corny every year? It's been a corny record since he becme here, corny records. So you can't say this, How you going to do your hot?
Speaker 3: The corny ship? Somehow? Be always.
Speaker 6: Was hot?
Speaker 3: Nigga wasn't wasn't it? Remember that I'm a rapping cowboy? Remember that red that it was nigga? It was in the streets. You didn't play Come on, I can't. I think it sounds better than it was in the streets.
Speaker 4: Was in the like it's always that ship. I'm trying to understand what you're saying. I loved all those records that you just what I'm saying, but you're saying I wasn't supposed to it was corny records or what they corny people. I think the records just going.
Speaker 3: It was just corn The whole ship was corny. But a stupid person.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying the corny, but come onst real hip hop.
Speaker 3: What we represent considered corner not a disrespect what they do.
Speaker 8: That like this is good man?
Speaker 3: Got a problem with another smell? Come on, staff? Up? Is that I like caring about? Yeah? Hey, I have peak and yeah and y'all got an artist, right, I got? I got Hey you you can bring your chair over there? South side? Come over there, east south side? Are you from south George? Oh George, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 3: I was different where you go somewhere. Many from America got brough south Side? Anyone else got yeah? Well, good shot raggedy ye back then. You know, I'm sure this interviews. Now, I'm gonna take a uber. I'd never take a oover. I said, I'm gonna stay ahead that something time to the south side. This is gonna be a long and dirty tours.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: This is by the way, even.
Speaker 4: Half way that do you understand, like, like, do you understand these guys legacy?
Speaker 9: I cond of when I be listening to you know, you and other people and stuff. I cond of, But these are my big brothers. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But I suggest I said, yeah, no I do, But I suggest you like one day for a week, because it will take you a week. Just google abby look at Abby, these guys take you a year, you know I'm talking about I'm talking about enough to come back and talk, you know, because one hour. Yeah, because Yo, these guys, these guys, I'm personally, I'm personally, uh, direct descendant of their music.
Speaker 3: Like I'm personal.
Speaker 4: I'm personally a direct descendant of them. I'm personally like like, if they didn't make grimey Grady, they didn't make that, I wouldn't have made grimey like because we came with that word and power and I wanted I wanted, I wanted to slang to to to compliment that I wanted to, you know, keep that going. I still got a season to this day. Niggas, damn to this day.
Speaker 3: You got your hairline, got my headline.
Speaker 4: It's coming coming. Co's coming before the Side for years, but black Side said, fuck you. I said, I ain't buzzing with you.
Speaker 3: You down.
Speaker 9: I know I know a lot about my nigga just just listening to these dudes right here, dog Like I listened to the New Generation.
Speaker 8: You know, I'm a fan of Little Wayne and Break and all that.
Speaker 9: But I can honestly say, man, these two dudes right in some of the hardest mcs I.
Speaker 8: Ever heard, especially this.
Speaker 3: Dude right, that's that's right.
Speaker 4: And and not only that, like like when you when you came in the game back then, you had to have like a cold sign. You had to have somebody that meant thing to the world just get you on. And if the person was that ill, they wouldn't even test you. And the fact that they got put on my jam Master c J is one of the illest stories in hip hop. Like when I see the n w A movie, I love it. When I see and hear about the Tupac movie, I love it. When I look at the Notorious Big movie, I love it.
Speaker 6: But I can't actually tell you direct like I got something to do with writing the book.
Speaker 3: This is where we talking about. This is where we're going. Let the boys by Paris No.
Speaker 8: Listen, listen, We're gonna listen to me gonna do about the.
Speaker 3: Scredit rules about It's like no, no, no, no, no, this is the this is the role you're gonna play. You're gonna play.
Speaker 7: Don't take Harris Jeff Harris managed manager.
Speaker 3: I feel like he was ran. I feel like he did y'all wrong.
Speaker 4: Please get you got it, got jams wrong to manage your whole thing that let's let's scratch that.
Speaker 3: You know you please, I'm Jams. You know how ill that is for me to try to know? You got me more, a little more darker. I'll beat Im Derman. I ain't gonna I want one serious role in.
Speaker 4: I can see what role Jeff Harris expos about Harris is okay talk about Jiff.
Speaker 3: He was the fifth New Bonics okay, six For me, I feel like Jams will still be. I feel like I can pull it off. Jams and jok all over out with you. You five months? I see five months. I need to know. But you know, we're trying to get the movie. Find in. What is that called? It's straight? I mean, everybody got a Sunday, everybody got on the line. You find it.
Speaker 4: If I don't find it, I'll find her up, all right, I find it, find the front of the front.
Speaker 3: Of Everybody want a story, but it's how you tell it.
Speaker 5: I think I think the story is crazy because it's it's hip hop. But it has a funny edge to it, you know what I'm saying. When we came at the game was kind of like rebels to the game, not giving the funk.
Speaker 3: It wasn't all it was. It was kind of funny in the way, you know what I'm saying, Like on some hard core ship, first they get a ship up the saucer was. Let's take to that.
Speaker 6: Get to that.
Speaker 8: Let's let's get to that. Let's talk about the shooting when happened.
Speaker 3: I let you let something, yo. But if anybody wants here, I'm still let's take a drinking water. You could, you could test my shif you know, you can come on my nigga, you know alone mean like like my back of Claire. I like my my ship Claire. I like, what's something wrong Browning?
Speaker 8: It is?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I black out on Brown. I don't remember nothing. The next day I wake up niggass like, Yo, my nigga was but naked. Like I'm just saying, you gotta throw that out there. I just wake up different. So I just I gotta I gotta be a sponsor around the only Brown, only Brown. I'm like this man, you spoked me, still smoking right, come about you. I'm gonna want me to re up move the rock. I thought we're supposed to take a shot. Let's take it.
Speaker 8: We're supposed to take a shot.
Speaker 3: Oh got shot out shot comes. We could do it, but we can do tops.
Speaker 8: Come on baby and look, and we also got deli y'all that has a smooth to kill up. You can hit it from the bottles, but look sticky.
Speaker 3: I gotta I gotta keep you real. You drink if you drink remy X, so that's like the smooth.
Speaker 6: Guess what that's the good lovel Look, I'm gonna have to drop top. And I never had the A C blasted or the heat whatever, so I'm gonna put it with the fucking coke and cola.
Speaker 3: And are you mixed up? No? First, I drinking kid by yourself. This this is taking myself thinking myself the hand of you man.
Speaker 6: And I said, fuck ash clerge nigga. Sure so I'm not supposed to mix it up.
Speaker 3: Are you taking a shout of nigga? Oh? No, se rock with only that corniac. I'm good bro, al right, cool, it's just me and you're taking the time. That's sometimes shock. You ain't taking the show, trying to stinging and tapping the show.
Speaker 6: Give me a shot because you get shot brown.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you think what you drink a shouting the brown we're talking about shot give me a time.
Speaker 3: Space continue home. If you drink this ship right here? Man, alright, I'm gona that's definitely gonna gentleman. Shot more.
Speaker 4: Let's get off hank shot straight, Champs drink.
Speaker 3: I think you drink like drink where Champs drink? Shut you got made. You're looking at the right watch trying. I feel like translation is coming to trans You gotta put on the bottom of the screen. Three sometime. Cheers, brothers, thank you. Let's suck up white people that might not understand we were going to want that. Yeah.
Speaker 7: The one we were talking English were talking like the big The lady was like, who language are you?
Speaker 3: Guys? You should have made up a country, just made up. I don't know, I need bro. That was disgusting. That was horribly great ship. Listen to see of course listen. Let's I can't tell you. It's horribly gray. It's the greatest. But look, stick you're so stupid from you don't sup.
Speaker 4: I need sticky fingers to do a record video O ship, how can we make that happen?
Speaker 10: Apparently to do everything directed produce. I see them, you said, I see them on set. I see them on set like he ain't playing, so you want to do it in the record that nigga, so we can do.
Speaker 3: I want to do it.
Speaker 4: I'm black and white and black and white in California somewhere for him. You can do it tomorrow. I just don't know if I get the budget open tomorrow. French, you do the home Boy management for me that I'm ready. I'm ready, but now I'm not serious. I really like I was so impressed that day, like how much I.
Speaker 3: Don't want to use those cameras, that's for sure. Why is those cameras?
Speaker 8: You do it?
Speaker 3: Because she's just whack dade. We're in the four Kate world, niggas five d This is Superbowl camera, by the way, let's let's that's camera. So that's knows. My name's time man. Ever, I'm a.
Speaker 6: Full in the visionary and I would bring us camera's horribly dru No, this is great. It probably works with their format, make it work, but it's great for people with cameras. Do you recommend telling them ship.
Speaker 3: Nothing red because the redic the red listen, le gonna tell you this. I'm selling now. Everybody got ideas. Anybody's creative. You know you gotta just step video. You know, I mean vision.
Speaker 4: No, No, I'm gonna be honest the way I I wanted him to use these cameras, the way I seeing him work that day and I'm sitting back, I'm acting drunk like.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna show you a video before we leave to I'm acking drunk.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 4: I'm acting drunk because I just felt like that was my role that day to act drunk. But I'm watching this nigga. This nigga is like, no, these guys are they shooting?
Speaker 3: Low man?
Speaker 4: You're gonna do I'm looking at him, keep me jumping the car?
Speaker 3: We do the YouTube? E legal you turn on Hollywood Boulevard. It wasn't illegal, literally, you know what. I'm telling you that one three days.
Speaker 4: But now I was so impressed, and I'm like, you know what, I'm gonna just only the only uh uh advice I would say is that I just wanted this video to be black and white.
Speaker 3: That's it. Like, but I would I would want to do this. Some of it is about to know, it's not nothing be that we did. I'm just talking to this called I've been that nigga. You know what I'm saying. All Right, I think I heard that. You no, no, if you heard, you.
Speaker 1: Heard it in my mind.
Speaker 8: The ship.
Speaker 3: Everybody heard that ship. It was a right ring off. What are you going in?
Speaker 8: Are you going there?
Speaker 3: Wherever? I mean?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 8: You put?
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 3: All acount of three boom on one two three, that's all that. We don't shot up? You got? Elliott is a shoot? You know.
Speaker 9: You shot?
Speaker 3: That's what that's your boot? How big and big up Elliott? It's cool? But you know what name was? Yeah. I liked the fact that he.
Speaker 4: Actually went out and supported Charlama and actually actually thought that was kind of dope because that's what we got to do in hip hop and hip We got to stop worrying about what people think of what we do. Like if I'm in l A about anywhere you're at, you got to show I'm coming the same way. I gotta thank y'all. Remember I did a festival and was the only and I had just left them on tour and I see them niggas say that stage down.
Speaker 3: You got to come after that. Right now, he came out with him, He came out with us, right, that's right because just what did she did too? But I could be wrong.
Speaker 8: I don't I don't want to say yeah, but these niggas. I see these niggas shutting down Europe so crazy. I was like, yo, I need that stage in l A and I called them niggas and y'all actually came.
Speaker 3: Rememer sent it with me.
Speaker 4: It was on sunset, on the sunset, and I was the only Queen's niggas to bring out some other new yo.
Speaker 3: He was there. Race. You have to let your peoples get half your memories. And I got to smoke some more week, smoke some more week. You need to up your memories.
Speaker 8: Come on, let's smoke some more week. And we took shots, and we took shots.
Speaker 3: Correct all that ship. I'm gonna be honest, man, you are such legends.
Speaker 4: Man, and you know, like I said, our show is meant to give all legends flowers when they can smell them and then hell them. And I'll be God, gosh, god damn, but jolly g if we're not gonna spend this whole fucking time, big.
Speaker 3: Yard, I'll make up a language language and you need to that you get published registered paintball for the case. This is really cold, that's uh recking up. Don't believe it. Not that they're fan y city boy. Remember this little white boy, he's mad annoying him.
Speaker 4: You know a little white where you met him in Hawaii the nigga nigg I said, I'm gonna follow you.
Speaker 3: I followed. I followed the nigga. He's mad annoying. He tacked me on avery fan. I'm about to unfollow him, but you know his name.
Speaker 8: Let me big a pot of blocks.
Speaker 3: Unfollowing following Yo breaks, you know, I want to just to to do. I'm gonna take a pepy break, I was, and then we're gonna keep going to That was jam with the reggae tone. Yeah, the reggae not familiar but not really that's good. But the grand that algorithms rhythm, that was a.
Speaker 8: Very big word. That's my next song together algorithms.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what it means. I'll do it.
Speaker 8: All.
Speaker 3: It's all so we're back.
Speaker 4: You guys at the music. You did what you had to do on TV and movies combined it both. Is it about putting on the next artist or is it about setting off.
Speaker 3: For the next legacy right now?
Speaker 6: What's more important it let's think a king can do. And the most dangerous thing too, is make another king. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So let's see, just like J J. Put us in position.
Speaker 6: It's the natural progression to put you know, things a position and you know it goes ways and you know, put some position, but it gives you a way to you know, just fucking exhaust your talents in other areas and ship.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, saying for you? For oh man, this nigga turned into the you know, you know, I gotta I gotta Barbara Walters of the good right now?
Speaker 4: Thinking open Definitely you recognized, you recognized I definitely do something for Santiago. What I'm saying saying that everything you guys already accomplished, already did it.
Speaker 3: What's the ultimate goal? Is it? Is it? Is it now to make somebody a star? Or is it the ultimate? You asked me that question. What was the question you guys?
Speaker 8: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Said that was a good question.
Speaker 4: No, No, The question I was saying is, like you, after all the things, you guys.
Speaker 3: Know, make somebody all good music? You can't make a stuff. No, I'm saying, so what is the next thing? I don't know what's the next thing? Yeah, what's so, what's the next thing, because you guys.
Speaker 6: Call him listen the features of mystery and the passes history.
Speaker 3: But today again they call the president. Right, the next thing is this thing.
Speaker 8: Real?
Speaker 3: Nigga is you can't make it out of here tonight. You know what's going on? Okay, So everything is right now you're looking tomorrow.
Speaker 6: We better figure out today, Nigga's So that's my.
Speaker 3: Question, my question. You got complicated figure. I'm here, But what I'm saying is, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I'm saying is like, like, honestly, like you guys really conking music. You did everything. If hip hop was was a bitch y'r niggas fucked in every hall.
Speaker 3: Right, you did everything you can do a lot of people like right, you did everything is a lot of people. I mean, you did everything put we put like this, we put apart, we made, we made mark and hip hop, you know what I'm saying. And in the mark is still nicking marks. Once you once you established the sofas an established artists, and you still got to cheap established. I feel like you know what I mean, you little by yourself in the book of hip hop, which is not the lot of time I've been reading ship.
Speaker 6: I'm like, we're so fun that it's like, you know, I mean Libra Tip for Ta, say a couple of hip hop books.
Speaker 3: We ain't in niggas. You can't put your book. Everybody earning, everybody watch. I love this right now, I'm just throwing it up there content like you. Yeah, I'm the ward stream. Yeah good. I can't leave you good.
Speaker 6: I can't lead this ship up right, like planning to show I didn't know nothing about. It was just you know, the breakfast club, the highest ratings.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, y but because it even seemed like you were thrown off when that breakfast club interview with Refreshment went on.
Speaker 3: It was like, you know, wow one but that day fred J, you're gonna suck up dad Under this time was just walking about, you know, shout out. I know you very well. You about to say here, Rush, I've never seen you man like that.
Speaker 13: I was a man.
Speaker 3: I never see my man niggas get sucked up. I never see you throwing man niggas get sucked up. So who was it? Man? What do you call it? Throwing off?
Speaker 1: And cut?
Speaker 3: He was throwing off. I wasn't throwing niggas, but I'm never thrown off.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 7: First movie see please Nigga, I gotta go kids, he's a sleeping nigga.
Speaker 3: Hold on pure all right, I got changed my mother nigga. The past. It was the ship. Yeah, the past, you say it again? Right and.
Speaker 8: And and.
Speaker 3: I was like coming back, joke, come on, this is this is you could go back like Stoss. He's on the fire stuff. Let's make some noise for that. The Star album stay all right back because no way out of the context. So you gotta go, you gotta go, you gotta go. We good, Okay, let's go. I thought the way he was just closing out. I don't. I want to keep going. It is honest to give me shows right now. She's just show them keep that problem.
Speaker 8: Before we close, before we close everything.
Speaker 3: It's always late a little bit. I'm always going town before we close everything out. I'm playing jam Master Jay and the honey Jeff. That's the girl. He was a barbish man, yo did and then he became the manager. But you got that way your teeth.
Speaker 6: Out faceous the movie they like something over one and you gotta bite your cigarettes.
Speaker 3: Cigarettes, that's what I want show you. But who you got in mind to play. Jam Master Jay, I don't know he was going over here your cot somebody texting you till your Frederick. I'm texting you, lady. I gotta convince you, all right, I need to be jam I'm going, I'm.
Speaker 12: Going, I'm going to do this.
Speaker 3: You got you do?
Speaker 9: You go?
Speaker 3: You go Today When I said that ship, I started the whole war. Nigga throwing a cigarette black name need to do it and started the whole I said the ship. I'm looking at you talking. I'm deal with that. Damn Mester Jay, come on you slam. That's mean. I'm going as I'm going to. You know, come on, let's do it. Let's take this f You gotta just go to the scrape. You know, Sims get Scratch Academy. You can see now you're convincing. Don't forget that.
Speaker 6: For everything Drink Champs related, you can head over to w W dot Drink champs dot com