Speaker 1: Coach, the energy out there felt different. What changed for the team today?
Speaker 2: It was the new game day scratches from the California Lottery player is everything. Those games sent the team's energy through the roof.
Speaker 1: Are you saying it was the off field play that made the difference on the field.
Speaker 2: Hey, little play makes your day, and today it made the game. That's all for now, Coach, one more question.
Speaker 1: Play the new Los Angeles Chargers, San Francisco forty nine ers and Los Angeles Rams scratchers from the California Lottery. A little play can make your day. Peace made responsibilit must be eighteen years or older to purchase late or claim earns.
Speaker 3: It's twenty twenty one, the year have execution. In order to execute, we have to have information. And the number one place that get the information EYL University Shotty tell them what we bring in.
Speaker 4: Yes, EYL University has been reloaded. We already have one hundred passed webinars. We already have weekly webinars. We already have our private investment group on Facebook. We already have monthly financial planning calls. We already have five weekly real estate called. But what has been added to EYL University this year is access to MG the Mortgage Guys home Buyer's Blueprint which walks you through the home buying process from A to Z and went off.
Speaker 5: So has been added breaking news alert.
Speaker 4: Everybody always has to be in our group chat and when we talk about all the investment plays that we are making. We are going to have investment calls group chat calls with me, Troy and the whole team and walk you through our plays that we're making and give you insight into our portfolios. All of that for seventy five percent off. That's right, We are doing a lowout sale seventy five percent off for a limited time only. Go to eyl University dot com right now and sign up.
Speaker 6: See you on the other side, my graduates from my school being forced.
Speaker 5: Back drop bag drop, my drop back drop drop.
Speaker 4: Let's get it you good, bro, Just unmute yourself, cut your camera on and let's get it going.
Speaker 5: Let's let's let's rock out there you go, And we were session blue.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, you know, we got to, we got to. I didn't want to go bust down tonight, you.
Speaker 5: Know, point point dexter point dexter tonight.
Speaker 7: So uh yeah, I see it in the chat already. So how you guys doing out there as we jump in the night. You want me to just get straight into it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna give them an introduction on what's going on here. So for first and foremost, thank you. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: I know you're a busy man these days. Man, you're running around you making it happen. Man, So congratulations on everything you got going on. Man, A million dollar worth a game interview was amazing. Our interview obviously was amazing. Sleepers for Suckers interview was amazing. So yeah, first and foremost, man, congratulations, Man, keep educating, keep leading away, and keep inspiring.
Speaker 5: It's very very important.
Speaker 3: And you're the big boss man now in three weeks you top five bro, Top five ey l episode, run it up.
Speaker 8: I think we had you at three seventeen.
Speaker 7: It's crazy, cloth like that.
Speaker 8: I know what you got your eye on too. I know what you got your eye.
Speaker 7: It's a blessing, man, you know that the information I should. I just tried my best, like when I come on the platforms, to just really educate everybody as best as possible because one of the things I hate for people to get on somewhere and waste their time and they spend years, I mean a few hours and they get nothing but a whole bunch of motivation or just a story. Like actually giving people tangible things to walk away with is really what I pride myself on. And that's you know, gonna be the basis for the night too.
Speaker 5: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: So let's let's first and foremost welcome everybody out there and in University of Euyo University, Eyo University welcome, and everybody on YouTube welcome. So the people that's on YouTube, we're just going to give you a quick rundown of how this works. So Eyo University is a platform that we started over a year ago and it's an extension of the podcast. Is pretty much like on Steroids for people that want like more hands on experience and actually you know, get to actually you know, ask questions.
Speaker 5: And it's a community.
Speaker 4: So once a month we do what was called open enrollment and we kind of give you a sneak peek. We like to show our work, as Trapp would say, show our works to the public. So yeah, we give you, we give you an open open house and you can check it out. So what happens is that for EBA University, we have one hundred past webinars because every single week we do a different webinar with a different instructor that teaches on a different topic. So whether it's real estate, whether it's credit, whether it's student loans, whether it's stocks, every single week is different. Every Wednesday at eight o'clock Eastern Standard time. And then so all of that's archives. So it's currently one hundred webinars right there. And then we have a private Investment group on Facebook, which is a community. It's five thousand people in that and people get together and they talk about investing. Is all kinds of infinity groups in there, and it's a whole it's a whole accountability. And then we also have a movie club and a book club. And then once a month I do financial planning calls. Everybody knows I'm a financial advisor, so I do want financial planning calls. Once a month. We do bi weekly real estate calls with MG the Mortgage Guy. And what has been added this year to Eyo University is MG the Mortgage Guys Home Barer's Blueprint, which is over fifteen hours of content in one hundred videos. So if you join el University, you get that as a member, step by step booklet to get and what we what we just announced on market Monday. So everybody, including including him five hundred every time like we talk about stocks and all that because they know we got we got the investment group chat and we showed we showed the guys our portfolio, like YO, put me in the group chat, show me how to do this stead of that. So you know, we got so many requests to like, YO, how to like let me know your plays like the group chat. So we're going to do once a month group chat calls, investment group chat calls where we're just gonna it's a free form meet Jamal Troy, our whole team, and we're going to actually just tell you the plays that we're not we're not telling you to make those.
Speaker 5: Place is what's going on. But we're gonna tell you what's.
Speaker 4: In our portfolio, what we're doing, what we're looking at, and we're just gonna have a conversation. We're just gonna open up our group chat. And that's a million dollars worth a game right there. If you saw in a pfolio animal.
Speaker 3: Every every time we showed somebody to portfolio individually, like, Yo, Shotty, show a portfolio.
Speaker 8: I show a portfolio. More shows portfolio, Mike. They like, yo, bro, this ridiculous. How do I start? How much do I need? And can y'all just show me? So that's been a consistent thing.
Speaker 3: So it was like, Yo, let's just open it up, man, Let's just open it up so everybody can see what's going on. And the best thing about it is like, since it's an open form, I know people are making moves out there too that can help us. And so it's like, yo, what's back and forth? Now we build as a community because there's some moves that we don't make. Like we heard on Market Mondays other night, young man Ash was like, Yo, I like this play, and so I'm like, yo, bet, we gotta go research that. So that's how you build community. It's not just like Yo, we're gonna give. We're gonna give. It's gonna be given.
Speaker 8: Take. It's like all right, oh, I didn't know about that, Thank you for putting me on. Now we gotta go do a homework. So it's gonna be dope.
Speaker 5: Marcus.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you, well, everything I just named, what do you think a fair price for that value is.
Speaker 7: Everything you just named yeah on a A on a one time by or yeah, I don't know, probably about five thousand. That's I will price it at like a five to seventy five.
Speaker 5: That's a fact.
Speaker 7: We're seventy five hundred.
Speaker 5: That's a fact, man, we're doing.
Speaker 4: We're doing a seventy two hour sale for that seventy five percent off, five hundred dollars, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: We're letting it go. So you're looking for you.
Speaker 7: I'm about to give him a couple of thousand dollars worth of info right now. They've been get a couple of thousand dollars worth of info right now.
Speaker 8: Oh man.
Speaker 4: So yeah, we put that link in there, eyuniversity dot com. Like I said, we're gonna do a seventy seventy two hour sale, seventy five percent off. But first and foremost, let's let's get into it. I know the Good Brother got a lot going on. So Marcus were ready, We're ready to be educated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro, I'm gonna make you the host, and so whenever you're ready, I'm gonna switch it back so we don't have to have a split screen all right, all right, all.
Speaker 7: Right, so I'm hold so listen to you guys. How you guys doing as you guys. Some of you know, some of you may not. My name is Marcus Barney, also known as Him five hundred, and what I do is I teach financial literacy. Right, there's a lot of people in the community, and we're getting more in tune when it comes to financial literacy, when it comes to credit, when it comes to investing and things like that. And my thing is this a lot of us. I don't know if you guys are like me, but I grew up in a household where I didn't come from people who had money, right, Like, I was born homeless. You know, the typical story come from the ghetto. Note that every the story that most most people come from from our community. And what happens is is that we don't come from a trust fund. But then we also don't come from a long line of education, right, We don't come from a long line of people who have been educated properly. And so what happens is is that we grow up missing formed and we grew up with a lack of resources. So we're missing two things. We're missing resources and education. Inside. We have all the drive that we need, We have all of the motivation of charisma. We have everything that it takes to go out and make money. And that's why a lot of us thrive in different industries. But a lot of us get left behind if we don't have, you know, certain things like being an athlete or being a rapper. If we don't got that. And so what I looked at growing up, I wasn't that. So me not being an athlete, what I looked at, I said, Okay, well what can I do? I started learning business. When I got in business, I was able to gain traction. I was able to gain a little bit of success, and whenever the slow season will hit, right, most businesses have a slow season, or people just have a rough time and they have a slow period, a rough period. And what happens in that period is usually we go into a financial crunch because we don't have anything to fall back. So most of us don't come from trust funds. And so, understanding that I don't come from a trust fund, I don't have anything to fall back on. All I have is a capital I was able to raise. I started looking into credit right and so I started figuring out, Well, how can I use credit because it's no way that it's out here and it can't be an actual resource, right because I was training. I don't know if you guys are trained like me, right and not just let me get a check in the chat? Is that drop a one in the chat? Is the things that you guys were trained on? Was Hey, when it comes to credit, the only thing is good for is buying a house, buying a car and using a credit card emergency purposes only and get gas with it, right, was that's the level? Okay? Looking at the chat, I see a bunch of one, right, And so for me, what I look at and see is that I'm not the only one that came up as educated about when it came to credit. So, as you guys seen on the EYL episode, I gave you guys a lot of jewels and things that you can do by leveraging credit, right, But what I didn't do was break down a blueprint for you to be able to go out and get some money.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 7: See, we only have so much time. But now we get to go on the lesson mod. So tonight I get to actually share with you guys a few tangible things where you can go and get money. So that way you could build your own what is could be called your own trust fund. Right, that's just me what I call it, not literally a trust fund, but build your own trust fund. And that's my goal is that if we don't come from money, at least somebody give us a blueprint so we can go and get some money. Right, once we can get it, if we can properly use it and be properly educated on it, because don't get it, don't get me misconscrewed. From one point, credit is very dangerous, Okay, it's a dangerous game. And the reason why it's dangerous is because we don't have the education on it. Nobody told us that you can hide your credit card utilization so you don't pay interests, right. Nobody told us that you know how to monopolize and actually gain off the reward points and the rewards in the reward system that credit card companies actually have. Right. Most of us go out and we operate off a debit card. And I ask people all the time, I said, listen, if you're walking down a dark alley with ten thousand in your pocket and you know you're gonna get robbed, do you want my ten thousand in your pocket or your last ten thousand in your pocket? Most people gonna say, I want your ten thousand in my pocket. I'd rather have mine at home. Well, guess what, that's the same thing that happens when you use a debit card versus a credit card. Right, every day on the black web, people are being victim of identity theft, identity fraud. And what happens is is that every day when you go out and swipe that debit card, which with every penny that you got in that bank account, right, you put it at risk to be compromised. Meanwhile, with a credit card, you put the bank's money.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 7: Do you think if if fraud happens against American Express, do you think they're not going to get it right? They gonna go get their money back and do what they need to do, or they can take the loss. Right ten thousand could potentially set us out of the game for a real long time and really im blum people's lives if they bank accounts get cleaned out and they got to go, you know, sixty sixty days without their finances, right, without their actual income, without the money that they had in the bank. So that's my goal is I just want to educate people and listen. When it comes to leveraging credit, right, be mindful of it always, always, always, don't go over your over your means, right, meaning if I teach you tonight how to go get seventy five thousand, right, and you haven't proven yourself. Like if you've got a business, so you have a T shirt company and your T shirt company been producing five thousand dollars a month, right, don't take this credit card and over extend yourself. Okay, don't take a credit card and over extend yourself to where it's more in debt than what you've been actually making. Because you're still going to make five thousand a month. So you just have to be mindful of it. Meanwhile, let's get into it. So listen banks, right, A lot of us are familiar with banks like Navy Federal. Okay, a lot of us are familiar with banks like Navy Federal. And I tell people all the time, Navy Federal is cool because they'll get people with a six eighty six sixty building credit with no negative history. They'll give people credit cards.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 7: Here goes a backdoor metha for Navy Federal. So blueprint. Can I give him a blueprint?
Speaker 8: Can I get him let's as yours.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna give you guys a blueprint to clean your credit so we don't got to sit here all night and do it. I'm gonna get them a blueprint for free to clean your credit and how to clean like a twenty four hour transmit you method. The same thing I did for the NWD audience, I want to do the same thing for you guys. And that way, you guys got the blueprint. But now I'm giving you the blueprint on what to do after you get your credit together. Okay, So when you're building, let's just say you don't have a super strong profile, okay, And if you don't have a strong profile, what you're gonna do is six sixty six eighty. That's no negative derogatory march. You have to remove the negative items. So this is if you got one hundred percent payment history, you know, two to three inquiries at you know you have super strong So you may have a year two years history, you'll be okay, the Navy Federal at least three or four counts positive accounts in your credit report, just in no derogatory marks. I'm showing you how to move derogatories. And you want to have your credit utilization under nine percent, right, preferably if it's at fifteen to twenty on. With Navy Federal, you'll be okay, you still get an approval. Okay. So it's what we're gonna do with Navy Federal. A lot of times they tell us that you can't get a Navy Federal unless you're a member of the Armed Services or you come from your father was right, Let me explain something and do this now because putting it on earn your leisure and the videos get one hundred two hundred thousand views. I got to act now. So everybody that's watching live, y'all got about a twenty four hour window, seventy two hours before we might you know, ruin this be honest with you guys. But the back door method to get a Navy Federal was this. You can literally call Navy Federal and tell them, hey, listen, my grandfather was in the military. My grandfather was in the military. He passed away. I don't have any of his information. They'll come back boom boom boom. And when they come back, what they'll do is actually let you in. Boom. Now you're in. You don't need anybody's references. You don't need to be in the military. That's the back door method. Now what Navy Federal is infamous forgiving fifteen to twenty five thousand dollars in credit cards, right, you can go with the Gold Rewards card fifteen to twenty five thousand. Now side note, and you know disclaimer. Maybe Federal randomly gives people one thousand dollars approves. Okay, you're gonna roll the dice, right, So what happens is is that most people fifteen to twenty five randomly, you may get a thousand. If you get the thousand, call in and ask for a reconsideration. If they don't give it to you, just maintaining for six months, and then call in and ask for an increase, right, and six months when you ask for the increase, they'll bump you up dramatically. Okay, so don't fit you know, like you lost. If you get a thousand dollar incury, I mean a thousand dollars limit, you're gonna get bumped up eventually, okay, And that's Navy Federal. Most people are familiar with Navy Federal. That's your back door method in I'm gonna give you the blueprint to clean your credit. Okay. So that's one bank. But what people don't know is that some people familiar with Navy Federal, but a lot of people don't go out and research other banks. Right. People don't know that it's other banks out there, like Fidelity, Alliant Credit Union, and First Tech Credit Union. Okay, So with Alliant, I'm gonna break it down to you. Alliant is another credit union that you have to gain access to.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 7: With Alliance. To gain access, they're gonna ask you, hey, are you a teacher? Hey? Are you this right? You're gonna go no, no, no. They asked you about ten different qualifying questions to see if you can get access. The last question is gonna ask you, well, are you willing to make a donation to a charity of our choice? Make a donation that you want to put in Right, So I tell people donate five dollars you get access to a Lion credit union. Alliant is going to give you another bank that does fifteen to twenty five thousand that's off of using a Lion Okay. And so what I want people to do is get familiar with that is because now that's two banks. So if let's just say on the loan end, you get fifteen thousand, right, this is off this car, you're gonna need your credit to be a little bit stronger than Navy Federals is. But they're not super strict.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 7: But then the next one, the next move that we have is Fidelity. Okay. So with Fidelity, you have to open up a brokerage account. Okay, you open up a Fidelity brokerage account, and once you open up the brokerage account, you're gonna apply for the Rewards Visa card right away. So soon as you go to Fidelity, open up the brokerage account, you apply for the go Rewards Visa immediately. Okay. But with this understand, you must have at least a seven thirty on Experience okay and TransUnion. So you need to get a seven to thirty credit score on Experience and TransUnion. If you have a seven thirty, they're gonna give you another bank that's gonna go fifteen to twenty five thousand. And it's not it's based off your score. Your credit report doesn't have to be super extensive. I have people get approvals eighteen thousand would only about one and a half years of age on their credit report. So that's another bank, that's Fidelogy. That's three banks that you guys can go to that's going to actually give you, guys fifteen to twenty five thousand. If you guys shoul roll the dice right and do twenty five twenty five to twenty five, that's seventy five thousand, right. My point is this, though, the key to it is be respectful of the credit cards. If you're not super you know on it already and you don't know, right, Let me to explain something. Credit cards have a three dates on a closing on credit cards, right, they have have your due date, they have your closing date, and they have which is your statement date, and they have your reporting date. Right, So understand this is that you have a due date that's the date that your credit card is due. Then you have your closing date. This is the date that's your when your statement closes that statement date. What that does is whatever your balance is on your statement date when your credit card closes, that's going to report to your credit card. Okay, that reports to your credit card. Now you have your reporting date. That's the date that they actually report to the credit buiers. What we want to focus on is the statement closing date. Okay, on a statement closing date. What's important about this is this, when your credit card closes, that's what's going to report on your credit card. If it closes at zero dollars, Oh, guess what happens? Your utilization on your credit report shows zero dollars. Oh, if you pay your credit card off before the building date, I mean before the due date and lit it and let it stay at zero throughout your closing date, throughout your closing date. What's gonna now happen is now you paid your credit card off within a thirty day period, so you're not getting really hit with a lot of interest, right, and it's reporting that zero percent utilization if you keep it there when the when the when the actual credit card closes. Okay, man, I'm gonna be going on for me. Y'all listen for the culture. Y'all gotta understand, right, Coach, you can change your building. You can change your due date once a year, okay uh with some bank. Some banks lets you do it multiple times. So I'm gonna tell y'all this, right, I'm just y'all just got to pick up what I'm putting down in this Right. If I can change my building date in due date, that means that I can set my statement and closing date. So if I got two credit cards, I'm setting one this way, I'm setting one over here. Okay, when I set them apart, now, when this one closes, I can use the money from here to pay this one. When the money closes, when this one closes, I can use the money from here to pay this one. Right. The goal is that we just have to understand how the bank work. We have to study and do our due diligence. A lot of us don't actually want, you know, go out and just read the fine print or call the banks and ask questions. Right, the banks work for us. They're using our money, right, they're used. They're literally using our money. That's our bank. You can call and ask any question how anything works that you want. I don't care how redundant it is, I don't care how brazen it is. Call and ask the question. All they can do is give you an answer. They got to look it up. And if sometimes if they give you an answer, call back and ask somebody else the same thing with Navy Federal. If they don't let you in, hang up and call back and get the next rep til you get in. Right. That's the same thing that I explain to people about when it comes to cleaning your credit. You do not want to send in a letter to remove miss spelled names and addresses when you can call in and get it removed over the phone. We don't want to waste time, you know. But the thing is that pick the phone up and call and start reading. Right. Everybody gets everybody's probably had a credit card, even a bank card, and you get the bank card, put your bank card off, and nobody goes and reads the fine print on the paperwork that they get. Nobody has thoroughly went through and read every single page that come with a bank with a debit card or a credit card to see the benefits and perks, to really dissect it and grow from it. So I gave you guys three credit cards to go apply for that can give you fifteen to twenty five thousand, and I slick just told you guys how to hide your credit utilization. I don't want to go too hard because there all night and you know, it's just so much as possible. And let me explain something business credit. Right, business credit you can get when you build your credit report up. I'm gonna run something down to you. Right, is that when it comes to credit and business credit, a lot of times people go out and think that they get a business credit card and they get a business credit card of five ten thousand. Right, let me explain to you why you got that limit. Right, You got that limit because your personal credit wasn't built out properly.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 7: If you learn business credit, you can go out and get three three times the amount of your largest credit card. Right, So I tell people this, never go get a secure credit card because you don't want those little limits. Never, you know, when you build and get a secured loan instead, when you're building your credit report out. But once you go out and acquire credit cards, grow your credit cards for like six months to a year, every six months asking for an increase. When you go to get business credit, you can start up a new business and go get business credit, and it'll be based off of your personal credit report. So if you have large lines of credit on your personal credit report, guess what happens Now you get larger lines of business credit. That are going in there and saying, oh, yeah, I got this five hundred dollars secure credit card on my credit report and these thousand dollars limits. No, I want you guys to go out use the base that I just told you. Go, I'll get twenty five thousand dollars limits. Now after you let those seasons for a year and properly structure your report. Once that report is structured properly, you go out and you see why my mentees are able to get seventy five thousand right, be able to get seventy five thousand dollars business credit cards one hundred thousand dollar business credit cards, and people go, well, how do you get it? The issue is nobody has the patience to build. Everybody wants something overnight. We want to microwave success. Right, You've been working twenty years making thirty thousand a year, but when it comes to credit, you wanted to give you three hundred thousand today. But your job and what you work for hasn't delivered that. Right. You have to have patients build your credit report out, properly, structure it properly, right, let it grow, give it some time. Don't expect it to get I'm giving you guys gyms that you can go and implement now for personal side. But when it comes to business, it's a little more of a process because you have to build your report out and you want to let those credit cards season right, and you don't want to get you you're gonna get automatic denials if you start applying for credit within a six months of applying, you get more denials when you've got new accounts in the last six months. So build that report out right. Let that report build out. Once you let that report build out, then you guys start looking at business credit and now you get larger limits. But take your time. It's not a rushing don't rush and think that hey I need to go get this. I'm gonna get this tomorrow. Hey it might be a year process, but in a year process, you want to go from getting twenty five thousand dollars in business credit or getting one hundred and twenty five thousand two hundred and twenty five thousand in business credit. That makes the difference. So that's my lesson for the night. I gave you got a street credit cards. I told you how to hire utilization, and really you just want to build that report out, and then I know we're gonna take the queuing. Ain't That's gonna get me deeper into some more topics.
Speaker 5: Yeah, first and foremost, thank you for that.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: That was a lot to tell you to do this dangerous.
Speaker 4: Man, he's the most most dangerous. It's probably the most dangerous. It's top two, maybe.
Speaker 8: Not Yeah, I told you, bro, I told you top too, maybe not too.
Speaker 5: Yo, Yeah, to most most dangerous people on the internet.
Speaker 7: Ya. Man, if they come for me, man, y'all better protect me. I'm telling y'all, so y'all better ride for me, right, this is yo. They come for me.
Speaker 8: When dudes get a locked you think they call it for Bill Man, they calling us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we go, We're gonna, We're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna go on the question answer.
Speaker 5: Wait.
Speaker 4: Wait, but before we do that, everybody on YouTube, if you can hit the light button that that greatly helps the situation. So there's almost forty five hundred people on your told you markets man, it's just a big, big, big show, a big show. It's gonna it's gonna after week it's gonna be like sixty thousand people that see this video.
Speaker 5: Man. Yeah, it's a lot e y L Man.
Speaker 4: Ey L is a you know, it's a prestigious situation, and oh my gosh, Marcus Marcus, Marcus always delivers. He's one of these people we never got to worry about. So we're gonna go right now is question answers. So once again, if anybody wasn't here at the beginning of the situation, this is a preview of ey L University.
Speaker 5: We do this once a month. We call it open enrollment. Every every week.
Speaker 4: We have classes, we have one hundred past webinars, and we have a movie club, we have a book club, we have a private investment group on Facebook MG the mortgage Guys home Buyers Blueprint is included. Yeah, and what we also included yesterday was access to our group chat. Once a month, we're gonna be doing group chat called Investments. We're going to talk about our option plays that we make in our stock plays, all of that. So this is to show you exactly what's going on. Seventy five percent off of Eyo University is the current discount that we're running, which is five hundred dollars total for the entire year. And that link is penned and then also also for him five hundred, I know everybody follows him and that they're pretty you know, well versed on what recession proof of if you're not familiar, recession proofs his community where he actually he talked about his mentees, that's what he's talking about, his mentees where he actually has like you know, these kind of calls, but and more in depth and videos and all of that, and then they go on trips and it's a whole it's a whole process. And when he came on the episode, if you know we did that five hundred dollars off for ey L, that website is our he asks e y L dot com And that's a special discount that it's the cheapest place that you can get his program is on is on that site. In conjunction with that, so thank you for that. I'm to put that in the group chat also. But let's get the questions.
Speaker 5: This this is another this.
Speaker 4: Is like, this is what really separates EYO University from just a regular podcast because you get to actually ask questions.
Speaker 3: So there might have been something that we forgot to ask that they like yo, y'all should have asked that. So now now it's stay turned.
Speaker 5: Yeah, lets let's let's get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see eat and were coming to you mut yourself. You've been unmuted and now this works. No fridge breaks. It's not the time for that.
Speaker 7: Mm hm.
Speaker 9: And how y'all doing. Appreciate you guys, thanks for uh for doing this. This is incredible. Although all right, Marcus, that a quick question. How can we get credit for purchase at home?
Speaker 8: Is that possible?
Speaker 5: So for the down payment?
Speaker 9: That is, so if you're going out to purchase at home, uh, and you don't want to put on put your own cash for your for the down payment.
Speaker 7: Okay, you about to go off question listen, uh man, y'all'll build them. So one of the things that you can't use a credit card to make a down payment, right because they look at your credit report to check if that's the income racials and they want your balance as low. But what happens is, you know, if you look, if you literally if if your utilization doesn't show, they can't see, right. So if you understood what I just said, like about literally your utilization with your credit cards with switching them, if they can't see it, then they then it's zero right or five percent? So the goal is to make it to where they can't see it. So you want to pull the money off of one credit card. So if you got two credit cards for twenty five thousand, you're gonna take twenty five thousand off of one, and when it's due, you're going to pay it back, right, and then you're going to circulate it. When this one is due, you're going to pay it back. So now it's showing at zero, so both of them are reporting at zero. They can't even tell that the.
Speaker 10: Money is gone.
Speaker 7: So that's literally that's one of the things that you can do when it comes to pulling the money off I mean when it comes to buying a house using a credit card, is that you're gonna be able to pull it that way. Just make sure that your utilization doesn't show. So just watch your credit card, see when it reports your utilization and know that, okay, it's reporting on my actual closing date. And then I'm know, okay, here it needs to be at zero this state, and then it needs to be at zero on this state. Now they can't see it. So you took twenty five thousand off and good to go.
Speaker 5: Appreciate that.
Speaker 8: He appreciate that let's go, Steve, you've been on muted. Immute yourself.
Speaker 5: You hear me, Yeah, we hear you, Steve.
Speaker 8: What's going on, bro?
Speaker 7: Thank you guys for everything. I'm a big fan. Let me get straight through it. So Marcus, I was at the gym.
Speaker 8: I back.
Speaker 7: So this is this question from my guy.
Speaker 11: He's getting his car, his car repulled because he just purchased and got tired of paying the He got ripped off because he was in a bad situation. Now I read that if you voluntary repossess your own car, the only thing that happens is that you still get hit with TEMP one hundred points to your credit score. Now to fix that hundred point decrease, would you wait till it hits or would you go ahead and.
Speaker 7: Block the credit used to see it? And if I'm making us up there, no, So the volunteer involunteer report, it's going to show up on his credit for as a repot, and it's not a certain it's not a certain points that it goes down. It'll be based strictly off of his credit profile and how it's built, so it's not a certain amount of points. But hey, it's gonna drop a hundred points, right, And that's not that's not true. What's gonna happen is is that he's going to get a repossession on his credit report and then he has to deal with that. So it's no way to block it. He can, you know, fight it, but with it being so fresh and so new, with it being fresh like that, I don't think I wouldn't get a car back and take the repot just because I know the damage is that it's gonna do to my credit. Uh, but it's not a hundred points that he's gonna lose. He's going to have a repossessed in his credit report, and whatever you know happens is gonna happen. So however much damage it takes, he could take a two hundred point, it could take a thirty point, I don't know, but he's gonna get crushed, especially if he's already missing payments. He's getting crushed as well.
Speaker 11: So can you use your method to fix it once it hits his credit?
Speaker 7: For he can, but I don't tell people. I'm more so if you already got the negative items on there, then fight them and we can, you know, try to remedy the report. But I'm not one that's going to ever tell you, hey, you have a little repossession, hits your credit, because it's possible you can fight and get it removed. Sometimes it takes a year to get things removed off your credit. Sometimes it takes two. Sometimes it don't come off and you gotta pay it. So it's not oh yeah, guaranteed things are gonna come off. That's never the case. He can, he can try to remedy it, but it's never the case that it's going to come off, and especially all three credit bureaus.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Steve, appreciate that. Appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Don't repoll that vehicle, don't get your don't get your car. Mac, We're coming to you. I haven't seen my boy in a minute. Mcatize we coming to you. I'm mute yourself. You've been unmuted.
Speaker 8: What's going on?
Speaker 12: What's going on?
Speaker 8: Guys?
Speaker 7: Thank you for everything else I'm doing for the community. Yes, that I have from Marcus.
Speaker 11: Is it a good idea if you pay your credit card and not use it or you have to keep using it, if you like, pay it off and then don't use it, So.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, that's a good question. So like if you have a credit card Marcus, and it has a zero balance because you're just not using it at all. Will that hurt your credit or should you use every credit card that you have?
Speaker 7: Like, no matter what, you're gonna want to balance it right? Well, see, I teach I teach people how to get fifteen credit card with five inquiries, So I teach people how to balance and kind of rotate it. Because what's going to happen is you always want to use your credit cards, right, It's no reason that you shouldn't. So to answer your question, use it right one hundred percent. If you don't, you know, put every expense that you can on your credit cards, right, not only for the reward points, but to increase the limits. Right now, if you don't have a business, you're not looking at invest in anything, just put all your personal expenses on your credit card. Once you start putting all your personal expense on your credit card, your credit card limit grows, right. So then whenever you get in time of a need or you actually need to go on and you need a resource, you have it and it's larger. Right. The worst case, you want to sit on a ten thousand dollars credit card, and since you're not using it to bank shrinks and go, oh, well, since you don't need it, we won't shrink your limit down in three thousand. So you always want to use it and increase the limits and just put all your personal bills on it and really just grow it like that. If if you got charge cards which are based off of like your American Express Platinum, those are based off of your spending habits. So if you're trying to grow that limit and you don't have a business like things, I did was, man, here you go. So I started doing working with business owners, right, So if you got good credit, a lot of times people who own businesses deal with a lot of cash. And one of my guys worked in for a watch store, right, And he worked for a watch store, and he explained to me, hey, listen, a lot of times when we buy these luxury watches back, we buy him underpriced. And since we became underpriced, we probably got a mark up of about three thousand, right. So what I did was I said, well, if you can do a three dollar mark up, can we split it? He was like yeah, So we did the first watch it like it probably was twelve thousand. I spid my car for got to watch. He was like, I can have a resold within a week. He'd been in the industry for forever, so he resold it in a week. We made three thousand dollars. But what happened was I just got a twelve thousand dollars spin on my credit card, also got the reward points and made fifteen hundred dollars. Over time we built that relationship. I end up letting him just hold one to I added him as an authorized user to my Platinum and let him hold a car. He helped me grow to my limit to where now I got a limit on my Platinum two hundred and fifty thousand. Because he was constantly spentding twenty thousand, forty thousand, seven thousand, six thousand on watches, plus my expenditures, we grew the limit. So I tell a lot of times people say, never you want to figure out some kind of creative way to use it.
Speaker 8: It made. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank.
Speaker 3: A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day, It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen six five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 7: Ernerds.
Speaker 8: What's Up?
Speaker 3: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments. It's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters. Ready to see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 10: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast, terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 7: Could be not working with business owners. I have another friend that has a restaurant and they do their food costs off off of my Green American Express charge card and they just buy food every single week for their restaurant. Well, they helped my limit grow. So just be creative with the way that we use it. That sometimes you may be the one with good credit, but you have a family member who's cash heavy and they just deal with cash, and a credit card will make their life a lot easier, and them making your life easier helps your limits grow. And now you turn around and you go, I'm three hundred thousand up. You know what I mean, Like I got a realistically, I got like a half a million on charge cards just from these two. You know, it's just being creative and applying it. So my answer is, no, don't ever just let it sit dormant. They'll shut your account down after a while, they'll decrease your limits. So just you know, be mindful, always want to use it and grow those limits because we need, especially if we're not cash heavy, we want to have something.
Speaker 3: To fall back on, so Marcus, when they close it does it negatively affects your credit score?
Speaker 8: Correct?
Speaker 7: It negatively affects your credit score because you lose a positive account. So just like when you pay your car off and your credit score drops, well because you closed and lost one of your positive accounts, because the number of accounts and your credit report drastically impacts your credit. So when you lose that account, it drops your score.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you this before we go to another card.
Speaker 8: Can you appreciate you Matt?
Speaker 4: Can you talk about business credit like that's a big thing for people. I don't think people fully understand, Like can you just talk about that for a couple of minutes? Is like how to establish business credit? I know it is different from like establishing personal credit.
Speaker 7: I'm not the super business credit guy. I'm the more so your personal what we do with the personal getting into the business. I tell people to establishing just on the surface. I'm not going to go too deep because I don't want to start the business credit questions, but just always make sure everything is set up properly. Make sure when you go out and you set you the things you want to do is have a one eight hundred number right, have a physical office address, make sure that matches. Get that before you set your LLC up. When you set your LLC up, your LLC shouldn't say you know your home address, your personal cell phone number, your personal email address, right. And that's the things that you kind of want to be mindful of because a lot of times, you know, you go to register your business, you go for business funded and your email on your on the Secretary of State is uh Poppy Tulo six ninety six nine at gmail dot com. It's like, yo, yo, how serious is this guy?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 7: Versus Marcus Borney at him five hundred dot com. It's a big difference when you're looking at it and you got underwrite and evaluating your business and how serious you take it when you actually have a one eight hundred number right that is listed on your application, and it's listed on your Secretary of State. It's all in conjunction. So those things to be mindful of when you're setting up your business.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's one thing that we learned with our business credit too, is that you definitely got to have a separate number. And the address is important, but it could be a virtual address, and it could be a virtual number, Google number. But that's something that definitely had to learn the hard way.
Speaker 5: We're not the hardway, we just learned it.
Speaker 3: In addition to we talked about having authorized users. Everybody knows I talk about how I was an authorized user since ninety eighty five of American Express. When we had to apply for a business credit card, my history with them is so long that we automatically jumped to a six fit of limit. It was like, oh, this is great, but that was because we had handled it respectfully throughout what my parents handled respectfully, then when I had the card, I handled it respectfully. So make sure that your personal credit is in line too when you when you're trying to get a business credit as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's something that it's like, you know, one of these things where and this is you know, the beauty of the platform and people like Marcus and just a whole bunch of other people online. It was like all of this stuff's trial and error for the most part, because you know, there's really they don't teach it in school, even in college, they're not really teaching it. So it's like, you know, when we had miss business on talking about how to buy a car, your business name. She talked about the gas car, the gas card. That's something I just learned.
Speaker 8: We got to get it.
Speaker 4: And some people was in a comments like you don't know about the gas car. I'm like, no, I didn't know about the gas card. Didn't I'm sorry. I know nobody taught me that, Like you know what I'm saying, Like I'm still learning. I never act like I know every single thing. But you know, this is so much information as far as credit and and you know, just like you said, personal credit and business credit to completely different things. Cars and you know, spending limits and all of this stuff. Is like how are you supposed to learn it? Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Even when he told us, he was like, yo, don't don't use your depicut anymore. Every since that moment, since you came to the crib and we talked about that, everything's been credit. It was like, wait, that makes too much sense, Like this makes too much sense. So I said, we don't. We're not ashamed to say, like, yo, we're learning.
Speaker 4: I hate the people that's always looking down on somebody like, oh you didn't know that. If we knew everything, we wouldn't have We wouldn't have these conversations.
Speaker 5: That's the whole point, you know.
Speaker 7: You know what's crazy is that even with credit, right, is that I don't know everything right. Shout out to my uh my boy Chris uh. He dropped jewels on me and we exchanged like banks in different information. I explained some of these to him. He gave me finality, like it's like, yo, I don't, I can't. I don't know everything. People would think that, you know, hey, this is your expertise, you should know everything. It's like, no, listen, you know how many banks it is out here, right, I can't have a relationship with every bank. Can't know everything. But I'm fluent, and I learned from trial and error. I learned from business going bankrupt. Right, Like I had a Boost Mobile store. We got into the franchise game, bad decision, bad location, didn't know how to evaluate it, crush, lose every loss, all the income. And that's what made me start looking in the credit. That's what made me start going, well, I need something to fall back on. I need somebody I can rely on so I can actually, you know, have somebody to ask because I can't ask anybody for money, you know what I mean? So that's that's one of the things. But exactly what you said is that, look, man, we don't know everything. Nobody can possibly know everything. It's just we know what works, we know how to get to the That's that's it. And a lot of times, like what I'm saying today is this, I'm giving you guys things that are actually things that you can implement now.
Speaker 8: You know what I mean.
Speaker 7: This is stuff you can implement now and take action on.
Speaker 5: Let's get a couple couple more questions.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Helena, were coming to you. Unmute yourself, You've been unmuted. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 10: I'm good, Thank you guys.
Speaker 13: My first time raising my hands and I got picked you.
Speaker 7: So here's my question. It's a personal question for personal credit.
Speaker 13: If you have how is any hacks.
Speaker 7: To increase your credit?
Speaker 13: If you have like to you don't have any increase nothing on me and nothing negative, just high limits that's already maxed out.
Speaker 7: Is any hacks you to do to like.
Speaker 5: Increase your credit while you're trying to play it down?
Speaker 7: I mean, okay, yes, Well it's it's situational, right, because are you trying to go acquire new credit or what are you trying to go acquire Helena, I want to. I want to preach it the home. When I'm trying to I'm trying to purchase the whole someone to purchase a home.
Speaker 5: And that's the reason why I'm trying to get my credit up. Okay, if your credit your credit score up or your credit like.
Speaker 7: Not your credit score score, credit score, her credit score is down because of utilization correct.
Speaker 8: Correct?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so.
Speaker 7: If you maxed all the way out on those cars, they're still going to judge you off of it. Uh So to go buy a home, you have to get those there, right. Is there other ways if you were trying to do other things that you can build the credit. Yes, you can add authorized users to help offset it, to just make it look pretty because it'll fix your utilization rate. But when you go to underwrite and you're gonna see that your cards are still maxed out, so it's not going to really help you. It would just help your score go up, but it's not going to be act something that's really tangible that you're gonna be able to go to the bank and say, hey, let me pick this money up. Right, And so that's that's the things that with your utilization being there, You're gonna have to get that utilization there. So what you want to work on is at least trying to get you know, getting it down a fifty percent on each one and then swap it and then try to hide it.
Speaker 4: Him five hundred. We got five thousand people on YouTube right now, the Big boss Man five, the number five. Appreciate you, Heleima hit the like button please YouTube, no problem, thank you. But Shanda were coming to you. Umute yourself. You've been unmuted. What's going on?
Speaker 12: Good evening, Good evening. I kind of came in and the baking a conversation. So my question is it's like a personal question for personal credit. My credit scores that is at about like seventeen fifty seven sixty As far as my credit profile, all I have on it is an oldo known I have moved food and day and I have one credit code. So I came in while you was kind of talking about Navy, Federal and Fidelity and stuff like they. So what is today I should do to go and get like a for the limit that's up there because I need to.
Speaker 7: No, Yeah, what what you're gonna want to do is I don't know, if y'all want me to go back through that or catch the.
Speaker 5: You could just kind of get like a quick like a quick sonarioyah.
Speaker 7: Just the gist of what it is that you say replay to be more in detail, but with your score being where it's at, you don't have a lot of inquiries. Is that you got three different banks that will give you fifteen to twenty five k okay, And so when you go in and get it, is that maybe Federal you're gonna call in and say, hey, listen, I was in the military. I mean, my grandfather was in the military and he's not, you know, with us anymore, and fourteen passed away, uh, and I don't have any of his information. No grant you access. A Lion is another one that you're going to. You're going to go through their application, make a when you go through the application process, you're going to actually through a donation five dollars donation to get membership into their credit union. And the next one is Fidelity Bank. You're going to actually make a brokerage account. But once you make the brokerage account, you have to immediately apply. So don't make the brokerage account and let its sit make the brokerage account, right, and once you make the brokerage account, you're going to go for the rewards visa card, okay, or for the reward visa cards. You want to put your income when you do it. Put your income at one hundred and fifty thousand, right, and you either pay two thousand or zero a monthly on living expenses and that's what will gets you. So put one hundred and fifty k as your income on there, and your living expenses is between is two thousand or you put zero, and that's what's going to kick you your large limit, especially if you got over a seven thirty credit score.
Speaker 4: And watch the check out the replay when you get a chance, because he spoke about a little bit more in depth at the beginning. But yeah, that was that was a good synopsis. And you know, it's crazy. I just thought about, you know, a lot of the stuff is it all plays together. So we talk about Fidelity brokerage account and you know market Mondays and we talk about we talk about stocks all the time and all of that. So now this is a play where you can actually combine the credit play with the investment play. You go in to Fidelity to set up a brokerage account, to buy stocks, to set up your IRA, to trade options, whatever you're want to do. So now at the same time you can actually, you know, do the credit play. And now you can you you know, combine the stock play the investment play with the credit play.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I seen somebody in chat say, you know, with Navy Federal, you can be a family member, uh them, you have to be son, a direct family member me and son or daughter. And also or you can be a roommate with somebody who's in Navy Federal and use their access number and get and get granted access. The issue is if you do something, if the person you give access to does something to the go max out credit cards and do something crazy, it reflects on you and then the person who gave their access number can now guess what, Now they can get their account shut down. So that's why give my access number to anybody. I just give people a method they can get in on their own, meaning whatever you do is your personal business. It's not attached to me, So be mindful that. Yes, it's other ways, but I'd rather people get in completely on their own and stand on their own two feet then be standing on my shoulders, and what you do comes back on me. So be mindful. When you think you're given access to people you're charging, and they go in and they use a CPN number and they get a credit card or something and they run off, then your account get shut down with theirs.
Speaker 3: It ain't all good, Krista. Safety first, we're coming to you, Krista. Mute yourself. You've been muted.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's some things you know. I'm not going If you guys, tune in and check out the ey L episode, A lot of stuff and tactics I ever on turning credit to cash.
Speaker 5: Today.
Speaker 7: We teach you how to go get the cash, and when you go back and watch the ey L episode, you're gonna see exactly how to apply it and get busy from there. So just check it out back on YouTube.
Speaker 4: If you haven't watched that Leasion episode, you're doing yourself with tremendous disservice.
Speaker 8: Potentially the biggest episode. So what's up?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 14: How are you guys?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 8: Great?
Speaker 12: How are you? I am great?
Speaker 15: And even better that you guys called on me.
Speaker 8: Where you're from Baltimore? Shout out to be more?
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 7: So I'm him five hundred. I have a question.
Speaker 15: So I have a capital of what is it called a charge off? And it will not leave for the life of me. And I was wondering if you had any tips on getting it removed. I've already followed your instructions for like the secondary bureaus, but it's still like not going anywhere. And it's with the original doctor deptur So that's probably why. But I just wanted to get your take on it.
Speaker 7: You got credit karma, yeslock into your credit carmer.
Speaker 8: As she locks in, I'm in.
Speaker 7: Okay, you in.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 7: Go to your accounts. Go to your your view your whole credit report. Okay. Go to the negative account.
Speaker 15: You mean the closed accounts.
Speaker 7: Go to that negative account that you want to remove. I want to remove, okay, TRANSI go to the account you want to, Go to the accounts tab and select the negative item.
Speaker 16: M hm.
Speaker 7: Okay. You see where it says dispute on the bottom. Yep, put that in. Go to dispute.
Speaker 12: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Once you go to dispute, now you should be on the deletion screen. Don't put anything for ownership go down right, and then it's gonna say don't put anything for ownership. Don't select any ownership. So the ownership is gonna be the first little block. Who's gonna ask you to pick. It's gonna give you a lineup of a few different things you're gonna put. Don't put nothing there, go down below it, right and put this count is in is involved in litigation?
Speaker 13: Go down?
Speaker 8: Oh an additional comment.
Speaker 7: Now above additional comments. It's like the one above it said is involved in litigations. Yep, all right, now additional comments, mm hmm. I want you to put I have not supplied proof.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this is greazy ya.
Speaker 5: University man, that's crazy billion dollars worth of game.
Speaker 8: You know, A K A him, not them.
Speaker 7: Yo, listen we we were going there. Listen you there out here, I have not supplied first.
Speaker 17: Under the doctrine of a stop by silence, a stopple by silence, So proof under the doctrine uh huh of a stopper.
Speaker 16: Of a stopple E s e O P P E l A S t O P p A l E S t oh e s t okay by silence.
Speaker 7: Comma ingle heart right, but I'm a spelling for you E N G E L H A R D T and then V period FORC versus raven g R A V E N S in parentheses m O two eighty one separates space boar capital s W seven one five comma seven one nine comma and then put I presume that no proof of the alleged debt comma, nor therefore any such debt comma you with me. I presume that no proof of the alleged debt comma. Mm hmm, therefore any such debt comma in fact exists.
Speaker 5: Period.
Speaker 7: All right, Now go submit. If it doesn't say the copy that copy that copy the comment section that you just typed out, yep, copy that just so you have it on your clipboard if you got to redo it, and now go through and press and submit. And now if it doesn't say delete right, then redo it the second time because sometimes it's system glitches. So go ahead, press submit.
Speaker 15: Okay, it says continue, but okay, yeah, okay submit, Okay.
Speaker 8: TransUnion is reviewing your dispute.
Speaker 7: Okay, so let that sit. Give us about five minutes to ten minutes. If you don't get a deletion notice, come back, all right, okay, all right, you all right.
Speaker 8: Around for this guy.
Speaker 18: Right, that was a moment I ain't want to say nine. I'm like, damn, mister, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: Chris. You know we said he was the most dangerous, told you he's dangerous man.
Speaker 7: All right, people are eye on her before we before we get in the call, we're gonna go back. Uh it's nine oh two, so we're gonna be wrapping around, uh nine fifteen, nineteen twenty, so we'll see. We're gonna come back to you before we in and see what happened.
Speaker 5: All right, Chris.
Speaker 8: So I'm gonna keep you right at the top. I'm gonna keep you right up there.
Speaker 5: This dangerous man, This is dangerous man.
Speaker 4: Shout out to MP, the mortgage guy on a super Chat checking, shout out to cash phoone super Chat checking, and shout out to the good brother credit dude, shout out this credit.
Speaker 8: Live Denise, we come to you, meet yourself.
Speaker 4: You've been up muted, live live studio, live live studio audience. Denise was going on, I mean yourself, you've been muted.
Speaker 5: Was going, oh my god, hello, hello, Hello, good evening.
Speaker 7: Oh I'm so excited.
Speaker 14: Oh this is awesome, thank you so much, and great information, just like dropping bombs. So my question is I heard the last episode that you were on Marcus and you were talking about tradelining. If you will go over that a little bit more like how does tradelining work? How can we make some money off of tradelining? That was very very interesting.
Speaker 7: Okay, we tradelines and explain something is that I'm clear a lot of times people think that, like I teach people to start a tradeline business, and a lot of times people get confused and think that trade lines is only authorized users, right, But you have trade lines like my Jewelers Club is a trade line. Rent reporters is a trade line, right, These are all things. A tradeline is just a positive accounting of credit report. But when it comes to authorized users, I tell people this is that if I've seen people in the chat earlier asking hey, what do you think about tradelines supply right? The issue with that is that a lot of times people go out and buy tradelines authorized users for people they don't know, right, and it's just complete strangers. Well, when it comes to adding people to your cars, it's certain cars that you want to use. Right, I'm going to tell you, like one of the banks, to kind of stay away from it. Is like a Bank of America. Bank of America is notorious for shutting you down. Meanwhile, American expressed to give you ninety nine authorized users and nine authorized users, but they don't report history. Right, So it's a lot to really break this whole business model down. But to give you a synopsis is that pretty much is that I can add you on to my card as an authorized user.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 7: So let's say I use a card like City Bank. Right, I'm gonna give y'all want City Bank. I use a car like City Bank. I add you on as authorized user. I've had my car for ten years plus, my utilization rate is under nine percent, one hundred percent payment history. When I add you on as an authorized user, my history now goes onto your credit report. If I charge you six fifty, that's six hundred and fifty. But I got ten slots available. So if I have ten slots available and I add ten people, that's sixty five hundred dollars. I'm gonna leave you on for sixty days, and it's going to stay on your credit report for ninety The thing about authorized users is that you can't build a report off of authorized users. It's kind of just like a cherry on the top to kind of help with your data points. So you build your report out and get the accounts, and then you use a thing like an authorized user to kind of help and strengthen your data points before you go out and apply. So it's the thing that you add last. So when you add a trade line last, you know this after you got your credit report together. That's the reason why you only need to be on there for ninety days because in that timeframe you need to go out and apply for the things that you're looking to acquire. Okay, and now from there, what happens is is that now I've turned my credit card from a liability into an actual asset because now I'm making money off of it. Now I'm making sixty five hundred every sixty days, that's forty thousand dollars in a year. Right now, I don't have to worry about going in a debt. I don't have to worry about getting a credit card said, am I going to pay it back? This? This, that, and the third. I'm literally using the bank's money to make money and I'm never going into debt. Right And you see a lot of people go, can we do this? Can we do this, and it's like, yo, listen, you can't in my mind right, and this is just you know, be a friend and honest with everybody. Is this I have to wirit me up. It's like, Yo, I got a ten thousand dollars credit card. I don't want to, you know, in fear of losing it. And I said, well, listen, what's your utilization key? You're not supposed to use more than thirty percent of a credit card? Right, You're not supposed to use more than thirty percent of a credit card, meaning if you're not gonna go over thirty percent. You got a three thousand dollars credit card. I just told you how to forty a year. You give me you see the benefit of how it actually turns into an actual asset versus holding on to a credit card for emergency purposes. Make the thousand, put the ten thousand of cash, and then what are we talking about? We can move forward, right, And that's the mindset that we need to have when it comes to, you know, actually turning liabilities into assets. But to answer your question, is select cars that you want to use, add people as an authorized user, you never give them access to your credit card. So that way you don't send a car to them. You mel it to you, Okay, you never give them access to the car, so that way they can't use it and go run it up. You put security, you put security questions on your account. You also turn on your push notifications on on your app for whichever credit card you're using. So you know, just stay in the loop with everything is going on and really watch the car. But you know, I'm gonna tell you guys, this is that every bank does not allow this, So you guys have to be mindful. I tell you guys like Bank of America, it's one of the banks to stay away from. Maybe Federal is not going to give you ten authorized users, They're going to give you four. So you just want to be mindful and really study and learn the banks. If you can do your due diligence, go out and really do research and try to find what banks are good and that allow it, and you can build from there, or you know, you can come come on the good side.
Speaker 5: Session blue, session proof blue man.
Speaker 14: Right, thank you so much for that information. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: Let's take let's take one more question.
Speaker 4: I saw somebody on YouTube they had if you're having if you're in Euy University and you're having a problem getting in the Facebook group email in for Early Alesia, but you have to have your real name on Facebook. Sometimes people's names is like John Henry in real life, with their Facebook name is like Eaglewood Superman, so it's hard to ident That takes a little longer because it's hard to identify because you don't know your real name. But the quick solution is that it's just email in for Earlesia. Five thousand people in that Facebook group, so definitely want to take advantage of that if you if you have a member university.
Speaker 3: Shouts all the earners in the chat right now. They everything that that Marcus is saying. They type it in like yo, I got that way you misspelled something, No, we got this. Shout all the earners. Man, it's there's so many of the name they doing their thing. Hark is hoppy and Pat I'm shut the chat. That's Marcus Barnes, the most.
Speaker 8: Dangerous, the most dangerous him, not them.
Speaker 4: They get a boss that you've seen thus far, point Dexter is this point Dexter, it's just bust down.
Speaker 7: Now we're on point dex to today I'm not going to do it all right, were on point dex to today we.
Speaker 8: Do point de time.
Speaker 3: Kenya, we are coming to you on mute yourself. You've been unmuted. What's going on?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 14: Can you hear me?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 8: Hear you perfectly? Where are you from?
Speaker 7: I'm from Texas. I'm in Dallas, Texas.
Speaker 5: Love it, love it.
Speaker 13: So my question is, I know I hear him talk a lot about credit score utilization to get a card. So if you have a credit score, say it's seven thirty, and you do have high utilization and you have like funds to pay it down, how should you approach that looking to start a business or something of that nature.
Speaker 5: Does that make sense?
Speaker 7: Can you give me a little more details?
Speaker 13: Yes, So, say I have like a seven point thirty and I have, like maybe I have brought five cards and say two of them are at you know, higher.
Speaker 7: Say eighty percent utilization.
Speaker 13: If a stack of funds to pay something down, how would I approach that?
Speaker 17: Like?
Speaker 7: What do you recommend?
Speaker 8: One is that?
Speaker 7: Should you just go and pay like fifty percent? No, I'm gonna tell you all this and be mindful too. It's depending on what bank you're with. Be mindful when you guys, let your utilization run high, because when you start to pay it back, especially in the times that we're in now, when you pay it back, they might shrink your limits. So you might go back and pay fifty percent off and they might come and say that's that's find your new limit of three thousand. Thank you for the money, and now you don't have access to it. So don't let your utilization run high for a long time, especially not right now while we're in a pandemic. Don't let it run hot. So make sure you kind of constantly knock that out. But I would pay it down. If you got the capital to pay it down, I will go ahead and chop it down. Because if you had a seven thirty with utilization, your score is your your report is already amazing. You'll be over a seven eighty. With that being said, what's your limits? What's your that's what kind of limits you out? They range from ten to twenty, So you okay on your limits. I would knock them down and focus on them for about six months before going a five for credit ask for increases. So if you got the capital, knock it down and then ask for increases every six months. If you if you haven't asked for an increase, knock that utilization down, right, and so knock that utilization down. And if you haven't asked for an increase in the last six months, wait for about thirty days to sixty days after paying it down and then calling and ask for an increase with your utilization under nine percent? Great, Okay, thank you.
Speaker 5: I've never asked for increase.
Speaker 7: All right, thank you.
Speaker 4: Appreciate you looking so yeah, I know, Uh, Marcus gotta wrap so before we before we wrap it, I want to just say a couple of different things. So first and foremost, thank you for the game. If you haven't watched, if you haven't watched Earn your LIGI this episode with Marcus, please please do that, please rewatch this. And the most important number for tonight is five hundred. So his his name is him five hundred and his recession proof course. The cheapest place to get it on the marketplace is rp x E y L dot com. That's what If you watch the podcast, he did a special five hundred dollars off and that includes tell him what that includes with your with your recession proof includes, so.
Speaker 7: With my recession proof when you join the recession through family researchion profs. Not like a course, it's a family that you join. And what we do is this is I teach financial literacy. But my goal is to teaching empower leaders of the community that's looking to help other people. Right, So I teach you how to go out and really clean and structure a credit report, set up your own credit repair of business. Not only that, I teach you how to set up a tradeline business, right, because once somebody gets their credit repair and get their credit together, then they need to actually learn how to build it. And it's not all authorized users. I teach you different things and ways to cover and use helping somebody build their credit and get your mortgage paid. Right, These are the type of things. So now you don't have to pay a mortgage. So I teach you, guys that. I also give you an ebook. So some people don't want to pay for credit repair, they just need the information. So everything that I know I put an ebook for white labeled it so that way you guys can actually take it and put your own, your own brand on it. Right, And now they have a do it yourself credit repair guide that you can sell. So now you sell them an ebook. I also give you a click funnel to sell the e book that's already pre built. All you have to do is get somebody to put your graphics in your logo. But I teach you how to set your whole business up. I teach you how to set up a tradeline business. I teach you how to set up a funding business. In the funding business, I'll show you how to get one hundred and fifty thousand, how to go out basically and get fifteen credit cards with only five inquiries. I also teach you business credit on how to get credit up to two hundred and fifty thousand with your social and without your social And then I teach you how to do the funding business right. If you guys go through my stories on my mentorship, I walked somebody through and I got them one hundred and ninety one thousand with my credit card sequence. It took us an hour and a half and an hour and a half, I mean nineteen grand. Because whenever you help somebody get funded, you charge your back in fee of ten percent. I teach you how to set that money up and ensure that you get paid. Not only that, then I teach you how to travel for free. I teach you luxury cars, how to go out and get luxury cars and only pay pennies on the dollar. I had an I eate, paid eleven hundred, had it for six months, right, And these are the type of things like I teach you how to go out and get how to travel for free, how to liquidate your credit cards because I know a lot. I'm teaching you guys about kind of pulling the money and switching it. But we would have to have a whole lesson on how to pull the money off without assessing the fear doing a cash event. So I teach you guys how to pull the money off the credit cards. That way you can, you know, go and invest or hide your utilization. These are all things that's included. Then I have weekly calls where we have somebody come and teach.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 7: So the thing is we learn how to get money and you set your businesses up. But we want to diversify. Every millionaire has seven streams of income. And so what I did was I had, like my good friend Alex, he came and he gave the infold of the seven steps to start in the trucking company. I have my friend Justin Owen's come and teach how to actually get and invested in how to do four rex Wall Street trapper. He came and taught us how to get it invested in the stock market, how to break down a company and know where to invest. So it's every you know, we constantly teach different topics. The next one is the touro how to actually start and scale a touro business profitable. These are all the things that get taught in it so that way you can establish more streams of income, you know, and that's why we become recession pos session.
Speaker 4: You have been so yeah, that's the website rp xyl dot com. Cheapest price for that for Marcus's course, and once again we want to thank you. And then, like I said, the five hundreds a special number because Eyo University.
Speaker 5: This is what we do every single week. We have a class at Eyle University.
Speaker 4: And the good thing about it is that once the class is done in archives, but it's over one hundred past classes, do weekly classes and like how Marcus walked the young lady through as far as like that's the different people say, like what's the difference between EU University and just the regular podcast where it's like this is actually interactive. You get to ask zoom questions, you get to get your hand held and all of that. Of course, MG the mortgage Guy put together the real Estate Blueprint of how to buy a Home, and that's over one hundred videos, over fifteen hours of content A to Z that's included in Eyo University. We have movie club, we have a book club, I have a financial planning call once once a month. And the newest thing is that we added our group chat, our investment group Chat. So we're gonna do zoom calls with everybody in Eyo University and just tell you the plays that we're making, give you insight to our portfolio, and we're just gonna have a discussion. Hopefully we can learn, we be able to learn from somebody that's doing So we're just gonna have like a whole group conversation of empowerment, investment, empowerment. We're gonna let you know what we're doing and hopefully you let us know what you're doing, and we're gonna put together some plays and we're gonna make a lot of money. So yeah, so that's we letting that that's that's seventy five percent off for seventy two hours. That's five hundred dollars for the entire year. Market said, that's extremely undervalue. I agree with them.
Speaker 7: Somebody to said in the in the comments, Ashley Alexander, my viction, I just disputed. It has been deleted.
Speaker 4: Come on, y'all, I'm the one, the one that you just the one that you just spoke to. Yeah, no, that was I got christ somebody else.
Speaker 3: I got Christa right here waiting. Kristen, I'm used yourself. You've been on you know what's going on stoup date.
Speaker 15: Hey, so I just refreshed it. I don't see any change yet, but I'm pretty sure the sun comes.
Speaker 12: Through at some point.
Speaker 7: Lock out of your logout, log back and again and do it again and it'll it'll go through.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Krista, Thank you all right, him, I know you gotta I know you gotta go because you got your your your your call.
Speaker 5: So thank you, thank you for joining us.
Speaker 4: This replay was going to be available on YouTube and we'll also put it on podcast outlets on Friday, so you can go back and check it out.
Speaker 3: Last thing, real quick, I see that market shout out to Marcus you put in the chat. Maybe somebody can take advantage of this and say military people that are in here. American Express Platinum has an annual charge of five hundred and fifty dollars that can be completely waived for military members.
Speaker 8: So that's something that you know you could probably take advantage of. Check it out. Appreciate that, Marcus.
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 4: So all right, all right, gush, stay rocking with us. We'll see you next week, see you next month for this one. Book club, we'll see you Sunday. Yeah, book club, y mg de mortgage guy tomorrow tomorrow. What's what's the topic? House hacking one on one? If you're in the blueprint, you're part of the mentorship program. That's another thing. Real estate mentorship program is part of the blueprint to ey University. So house hacking one on one tomorrow, make sure.
Speaker 5: You check that out.
Speaker 4: We got our orientation Saturday and Saturday, book club Sunday, and book club is on Sunday, so.
Speaker 8: You know we always and then we'll see our Monday again for market Monday.
Speaker 3: So you know, y'all take care of yourselves, reach out, call someone, make sure that everybody's doing good.
Speaker 8: Y'all, stay blessed. And stay healthy man. We love y'all.
Speaker 6: Peace my graduates from my school being forced bad drop bag drop my drop bag, drop drops.
Speaker 10: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday? How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash po k A t z thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash p O d k A t z thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need