Speaker 1: He is drink chest motherfucking podcast makes He's a legends every Queens rapper.
Speaker 2: Hey, he's a great as your boy in O R eight, he's a Miami hip hop pioneer.
Speaker 3: Up as DJ e f N. Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players, you know what I mean, and the.
Speaker 2: Most professional unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk drinks, mother fucking for every day is New Year's Eve.
Speaker 3: It's time for drink champions, drink up, motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Mother would it good? Be hoping it should be? It's your boy in O R e? What up is DJ e f N? This min Tappa crazy Wall?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 2: And when I tell you as an elder statesman and hip hop as a person that came before, when I see people holding down this this this this new generation, this new style of hip hop's new wave. This is one of the most proudest of the proudest. I am this brother. This brother just dropped the album. It's not even an hour, but he went song for song, nobody.
Speaker 3: On it by him.
Speaker 2: Motherfuckers sell Let's shall motherfuckers know what the fuck is warm with y'all? Then he got billions and billions of streams, billions.
Speaker 3: He's holding down this whole city.
Speaker 2: He's countless hits after hits after hits, and you don't want to go on stage after him.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. I wouldn't recommend promoted to go first.
Speaker 5: Swear got telling you.
Speaker 2: In case you don't know what we're talking about, I keep.
Speaker 3: Going with time. I want you, I want to get We'll get into this interview so bad. Case you don't know what tomorrow?
Speaker 5: What introduction my ard somewhere that you said every time the people say the baby.
Speaker 3: It sounds like it's white.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, when I first you know what I mean, switch to that name or whatever.
Speaker 3: I still don't say.
Speaker 5: You know you hear me say baby before you hit me say death. It just don't you know that. I don't really you know what I mean. That ain't the way I would have put that together, but it worked out for you know what I'm saying. So you know she is to the baby?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you can know what? You know what?
Speaker 2: I usually drink Japanese whiskey, yeah, or I usually drink stole the elite.
Speaker 5: But I mean I'm in your house. I'm celebrating your day. I'm so proud today we drinking shop, hogging man.
Speaker 3: Come on, let's pull it up. That's up, we let's pull it up. Las we celebrating your day.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest with you. For a lot of people that went through what you went through and then for you to come out and drop a project, stellar project, I appreciate it and lot to you. I kept listening to it, kept listening to it, kept listening to it because I'm like, why would he do it all by himself when this is the time he could show his power? Yeah, show that. You know, that is showing power when you do that. That's not even showing power, it's showing that. I know I could do this ship by money.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. I know I don't need nobody.
Speaker 2: But that was that was like, that's so beautiful to me, And that ship is hard.
Speaker 3: I appreciation. It is hard appreciation.
Speaker 2: My brother appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Ain't about that.
Speaker 5: That's really like my first time like really putting my heart in the project. You know what I'm saying, Like four years, you know what I mean. So that's really you know, the way the way motherfuckers is receiving it. That ship spot on with what I put into it. And I'm like, that's that's so beautiful. Now now it's called it's called how the funk is? This? Just don't understand, but it's on the label. Goddamnit, niggas to yourself.
Speaker 3: That I told her, I said, I don't really want to, but I'm gonna leave it right now. Yeah, cheers, my nig I appreciate you. Shit, let's say so all.
Speaker 2: A person like me, when we dropped a mixtape that was the opposite of what it actually meant, admit that this is when we step outside the label, right right.
Speaker 3: But this is this is a mix tape that it's on the label.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the labels adopted that now for yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So can you splain to people like for my generation?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean really really the whole the whole mixtape part of it. I was really working on the album, you know what I mean, which I'm still following right up with that motherfucker. That's what you know what I mean. Motherfuckers probably don't know you know what I'm saying. But the fact that me calling it a mixtape, it's more so because it's it's that raw shit.
Speaker 3: It's me.
Speaker 5: I feel like I ain't put my heart in this ship for so long. I kind of fell out of love with the ship, and you know, I some time got back around. So it's like it's more of a reintroduction to me to the fans, like I'm really on some ship. Like like my my mindset is like like I don't know how to fun. I'm up pay my rent next month type shit. You get what I'm saying. I'm I'm on that. Like when it comes to like the grind marketing the ship, it's like, I ain't I ain't went dim and what it's song before you get what I'm saying. I ain't eight time Grammy nominated, none of this shit, Like I'm coming like a nigga trying to trying to make it out.
Speaker 3: Still you get what I'm saying. That's my approach.
Speaker 5: So that's why I definitely put the mixtape, you know what I mean, the stamp on that with it being a mixtape, but I still release the shit. I mean as if it was a full body of work. None of my none of my full length projects. I don't even think you have fourteen fourteen songs on it.
Speaker 3: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So I really, you know, I got tired of doing that, like three songs at a time, should have dropping a single that I know I can make go crazy in the clubs or whatever, and you know, generate some motherfucking shows or whatever and just chase some paper. I'm like, nah, fuck that. Let me got them, you know, let me, let me give them me, you know what i mean. I'm filtered on apologetically, and I covered all basis on that bitch, you know I'm saying, checked all the boxes and put that bitch out there. Good dope, gonna sell itself. And it gives you, like reading freedom when you call it exactly exactly, you know, And that was one of the things that really made me, you know what I'm saying, lose touch with the shit and kind of beginning the goddamn man, I ain't really fucking with this shit right now, like all the politics that come within in the business. You know, when the business get but don't look, don't get me wrong, I don't take it for granted because the business was big. So when the business big, you get what I'm saying, it's factice to.
Speaker 3: Come into play.
Speaker 5: And you know, and and as a hustle in any avenue, you gotta respect the game.
Speaker 3: You gotta know, you know what I'm saying, what come with this shit?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, and you know, so as I navigate through that ship and adjust more than anything like adjust to Okay, okay, this is how this shit go.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I'm a household name now like I'm a global artist. I get four hundred the show. Nigga, I can't just I can't just got damn.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I go anywhere I done been, not even I can. I done been all across the world. These niggas can't speak a word all language. You know, every one of my songs. You know what I'm saying, pass out, drop dead if they seen me. So it's like, you know, I got to understand you know the power in that, and you know how I got to maneuver, you know, if I want to keep getting money that way, you know what I'm saying, Just like any other game. If a nigga selling dope, you get what I'm saying. Once you start getting a certain a certain amount of money, it's certain shit you just you know you can't do if you want to keep selling dope and get money, and now you can you could, you could do. You but then you know you're gonna get your ass set down. We know how this shit go. You can get back out. They might you know, still love you, but you just gonna have to grind ten times. It's hard when you get back out. It's really the same thing if the motherfucking music business was the dope game.
Speaker 3: Nigga, I got caught with the bricks. It's been about five years.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying, I have got out on good behind and get my you know, all my little extra curriculous got out on good behavior.
Speaker 3: And now I got out.
Speaker 5: I got I got, I got out, I got I keep the scene.
Speaker 3: All right? Look who these new niggas get money. These niggas get money.
Speaker 5: Okay, doing that a cool because I used to do it like this. All right, let me let me put my spin on what these new niggas doing. All right, cool, here I go. You know what I'm saying, and that's what that's what. How the fuck is this a mistake? That's exactly what it is, you man, That's exactly what it embodies. And you know, my fans they deserve it, and you know, and I appreciate each and their list. One of the listeners for hold Me accountable over the past four years and not letting me get away with just putting out some bulls ship or throwing out a song and you know what I'm saying, playing the money game, throwing out a song that that I know a catch right now with the trends going on and this and that, and and them saying that's enough for me. They know what I'm capable of. They definitely held me to a certain standard. And that's what you know, led me to. Goddam, sit back, reevaluate and deliver. And I'm gonna deliver and deliver. I'm gonna stay on these niggas asses just like I came in.
Speaker 3: Let me say something.
Speaker 2: You said something me and you were late so much you probably don't even know, but through the course of this interview, I'm gonna tell you how much. But you said something just now that I kept studying you, knowing that you was coming up here, and you kept saying that, kept saying it the same way I said it. But you don't you don't know what you were saying.
Speaker 3: You said, I fell out of love with this shit, nah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: Let me just explain to you me, I fell out of love with this game too, and I fell out of love of this game of my height. After my first platinum album, ibn'ma just go to it, I'm on my first single world tour. Yeah, my father dies. Wow, I'm on tour, same thing, right, I know to listen to him right after that punt dies. He's not my blood brother, but he was like my first friend of hip hop. So when I'm listening to your story line, like yo, you said, you said, you know, sometimes as an older statesman, you be scared to reach out to the youngest.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, You like, you know and I know who I am or whatever whatever.
Speaker 2: But that was the first time I swear to God, I wish I had your phone number, so I forget where you was at. I think he was on the radio station. You was explaining the story, and the way he was saying is like, Yo, man, what I'm going through.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I wanted to.
Speaker 2: Be like.
Speaker 5: Man, I appreciated that. That would have been welcome.
Speaker 2: I've been wanting to reach out to like gone like and I've seen you at the club and it wasn't a time for that. And I was like, I looked it, leaned over to like, and I was like, you know what, I'm gonna see him again. So let me just tell you something. When my father died, Chris Y came to see me and I was on tour, and he basically said, you're you paying for your pops funeral, but you got to stay on tour, like not in against the way, but in a way like I would want that. You know what I'm saying, Like you finally made it to where it's at.
Speaker 3: And I had swallowed that ship up.
Speaker 2: I never, I never, I never grieved and then going so when I heard you say that ship didn't I heard you also say you fell out of love. After that, I dropped the album called Melvin Flint. But when Flint, I had got all this upfront money and I went in and I did half.
Speaker 3: I didn't have the love for it. But I had to admit that later.
Speaker 2: For you to admit that at the young age that you are, like you're fucking grown like that shit is sure.
Speaker 3: I met with it, like relating to.
Speaker 2: The same exact pain I went through it before. For yo, bro, I promised you like that ship is crazy. For you to admit that at the top of your level, yeah, that I fell out of love, like absolutely, what would make you be so honest with your fans like that?
Speaker 3: Man? I ain't it ain't.
Speaker 5: I ain't got nothing left that I can do at this point. You give what I'm saying because I ain't. You know, if I wanted to fake the funk anymore, I could have did that a couple of years ago. And Ben, you know, been trying to ignore it. Can I land a helicopter on top of this bitch?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But man, it's like you know, like like more than principles and above all that pain, all that shit man, that shit real man, this shit, real deal.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: And you know like I say, like I say when I when I had a conversations with other people, like on hindsight, I look at you know what a nigga that been through career wise? I look at that ship is a blessing now, you know what I'm saying. I don't even say blessing in the skies no more. It's it's wide out in the open because I needed time to sit my ass down. Just like you said, like you can relate, okay, I can. I can talk somebody that can relate now right, if it's if it's when you just went platinum, when you're boom and you bumming, you got so many different avenues.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: With your hustler, goddamn just you know, distracts you this. So this is what we do and then we already customing this shit coming from the cloth that we cut from anywhay.
Speaker 3: You get what I'm saying. It's how I go.
Speaker 5: You do for losses, you do for this, you do for that. You gotta jug through it, you gotta keep hustling. You get what I'm saying. So for that being said, Like I'm the hottest artist in the world, I got two three things to do every day.
Speaker 3: I was doing three both shows a day. You know what I mean. Video at the video I dropped.
Speaker 5: In twelve my first twelve months as a mainstream artist, I dropped three projects. The first one had sugar. The first one was Baby on Baby, I had all that on it. Then it was Kirt number one album, and the one after that had rockstro on ye ye.
Speaker 2: So that's how I paid my father executive reduced that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like you see how crazy I'm telling I've been wanting to connect with you on some yo.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, man, I know what you're going through because ain't never going And you know, did he get to see your success?
Speaker 5: Like you just saw it and then got there, you know, and shot like my last text I got from him? It's him, you know what I mean, really saluted me as a man. Man, the man salute me like nigga, you did it. You showed me, you showed me, you went against the grain. You got to see your whole first album. Yeah, he got to see that, bitch drop. He got to hear that one. He heard that right, he heard you got here. I ain't get to see him after I dropped it. I ain't get to see him. It was maybe like a week after them. You know what I'm saying that he passed. My little brother caught me. He told me, got damn that he passed. They found him. They found him dead at his crib, you know what I mean. So like me dropping Kirk, that was my way of honoring him and carrying the last name I had already really had already told.
Speaker 3: Me I did it.
Speaker 5: And that was the thing, Like that was the difference when it candle, like my pops and that it being at that point in their life. Like I was able to got them, you know, cope with that a little bit more because I went and did you know, that's that's all a man want for. They goddamn son and kids. Period, got them see him go, got them? Come on, get what I'm saying. So I was, you know with that. I'm still you know, fucked up about it. But at the same time, it's like, at least he got damn got to see he's got their first born son.
Speaker 3: Do that, you know? He smiling down the show.
Speaker 5: Sorry to be able rate that, but I'm no, it's all good conversation.
Speaker 2: Who I thought was managing you at the time, and uh, you know, I messed up because I wanted to keep pursuing and I was like, you know what, but you man so an other things I see as you saying like you kind of don't funk with the industry, right, is that still it's cool? It's okay.
Speaker 5: Well when you say industry, what you mean like, you know the people that you know participating in this, you know I haven't.
Speaker 3: You know it?
Speaker 5: You know exactly, I know exactly what you need you say industry because you like.
Speaker 3: You ain't got them. I don't ain't I don't. You know what I'm saying, I don't.
Speaker 5: And it ain't even like don't don't fuck with the people in the industry, but just you know, just just the way that you you know what I'm saying, the system that is in place, and you know, and how they got it set up to what you know, you got to maneuver a certain way.
Speaker 3: That's what it mean. You feel me.
Speaker 5: So you know, I'm kind of like my DNA, like the way I'm set up just as a as an individual period.
Speaker 3: You know, it's gonna conflict with that. I'm not. You know, I don't follow the cool kids club.
Speaker 2: I don't. I'm not.
Speaker 3: I ain't never been on none of that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I mean that antan how I came in.
Speaker 5: But you know what I'm saying, I can't never even see myself adjusting to that. You know, when I'm in this bitch, I link with a motherfucker, I'm trying to get talk at what we're doing, like we you know what I'm saying, like my whole first ship and I'm you know, just about everybody want to want to get up with me the way I got them.
Speaker 3: Had it rocking, but I was never on.
Speaker 5: No, you know, I just found a friend, you know what I mean, And so what I'm doing and yeah, this is my you know woo. So yeah, and a long story short, you know, I don't fuck without it. Yeah that shit, I don't fuck with what you got it, because that's what I'm saying. I was trying to clarify. It ain't like fuck everybody and goddamn no. But it's just like motherfuckers who don't understand it. You know that you can still thrive Like I got here being myself, Like you feel me, I got to the top he and myself, you did, you know what I'm saying, Like I got all the way to the top being myself. So it's like, you know, for motherfuckers that don't understand it, you don't got to get to a certain level. You don't work this hard, make all these sacrifices, lose all these people along the way that you could have gave more your time to along the way, all this shit. You don't do all this shit. It's okay, even though it's unusual. That's the thing. These niggas ain't. It's completely on you. It's strange the motherfuckers. But like you don't got to do all that and got damn you know, be controul and follow you know what, somebody else got them feel like they path is for you or whatever. Yeah, I'm marketable as hell right, Yeah, I'm got damn. Yeah, I can make music that can top the pop charts. You get what I'm saying. I got songs with this Latin artists, this artist from the UK, this artist, this artist, like I every every motherfucking category. You know what I'm saying, everybody should be checked. I checked that bit, you know what I'm saying, within like twelve months to cover it. Even hitting it's nothing sort of a blessing, but it's like, motherfucker's got to understand, like like even though it's unusual, you know, you might want to come to terms like I'm just you know, I just simply had the ability to do that shit and still be myself. You know what I'm saying. I ain't got to, you know, flip the ship all the way over and become a different person. But also that's for me to understand, and that's why I'm met with this shit. You know, I'm in the season to like hold myself accountable. So it's up to me to understand nigga, because I know how to play the game anyway, Like that's how I got here, Like I know how to play the game. So it's up to me to know when when to cut that ship off. Still that I got to meet and nigga, play the game, get the money.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Maneuver through.
Speaker 5: You know, shake the hands, kiss the babies, But I still ain't finna shake your hand. I ain't from the kiss there, baby, that ain't here. It's simple, bro. You know, some more boys just got to understand that. And it's up to me that you know, the lean towards the motherfuckers who celebrate me for that and with all of that respect it and not to never get lost in the sauce and feel like I owe it to the motherfuckers who hating on the nigga anyway to begin to give all my attention and ship to them. Start making songs about the fuck niggas and the haters and the niggas that don't get this ship. It was never for them anyway, And so I can run into real niggas years later.
Speaker 2: And got them.
Speaker 5: It'd be like nigg I've been wanting to bump into it. Likewise, you know what I'm saying. So it's like, yeah, man, so word of advice to any other artists. Whatever you know, when you if you if you have the motherfucking the pleasure, if you're blessed enough to be able to get to a certain level to where it requires you to, you know, to where it's opportunities for you to to go a different route than than what you you know, than what you know, you know, a different route than what you was raised in to get way more money or to do this or to do that. You know, take your time navigating through that shit. Don't let motherfuckers set you off, and you know, and just making postal decisions and god damn, and throw yourself all the way off your rocket. It's a much smoother way to stand on business. You ain't got to do it the way I did it. I you know what I'm saying. Yeah, it's all good, but.
Speaker 2: You know what I want you to do, though, Always keep an open eye because sometimes, like you know, sometimes a person will come to you. The person will come to you and be industry and be all be a real nigga at the end of the day, you live so like.
Speaker 5: And I had a pleasure running and a few of them, two of my best friends.
Speaker 2: They always say, you know, don't be friends with nobody in jail. I got two best friends that I've been friends with twenty five thirty years, maybe even thirty five years, that I met in jail. And then I got to other niggas that I met in the industry that you know what I mean. Now, everybody ain't ain't it, ain't it? But you know I noticed that Pun. When I first met Pun, I was on something. I didn't want to meet nobody. Shit. He was like you Puerto Rican and I was like yeah. He was like, well, you're gonna beat my friend. I fell off and I laughed.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Me and him been friends ever since. I mean, I God, bless the dad, you know what I'm say. So I always want you to keep that open mind because I can tell you have a good soul. I can tell you have a good spirit. One thing for short thing for certain, every time I've seen you, you smiled for sure. You know what I noticed about that that's a nigga you don't want to fuck with.
Speaker 3: Because he's protected his peace. No man, that's all I trying to do.
Speaker 5: Like talking about you, not here, I can tell anything that you ever got into them niggas fuck with you, Sure I can tell because your smile is too genuine. Like when a nigga smiled like that, you leave me the fuck alone. Facts fact, let me do my little one too. You know what I'm saying is that the truth that's that ain't nothing but the truth. That ain't nothing but the truth. I tell, not one lie, one lie. Man, That's what it is. And I feel like, you know, a part of that, like the way the way a nigga smiled away nigga caryusself and niga not being too tough for itself all the time. I feel like, you know, they also attract them type niggas to feel like that's something that man, that's something I can kind of probably I could probably get something out of playing with.
Speaker 3: That, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: And then that leads to, you know, all the type ship that they lead to, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Then one time they try to make you check in and.
Speaker 5: Man, stop stop checking there. Yeah, man, lucky, I ain't. I was so I was in the middle of shooting music video and ship I was.
Speaker 3: In the A.
Speaker 5: I was in Atlanta, but I had don't like basketball shorts or something. This before I even popped. So I don't like basketball shorts, like a basketball jersey and thrmbo hone up on it some some regular ship, dope boy swag type ship. But I don't basketball short. So I had to put my gun in the car with a fail down, you know what I mean. And then my my.
Speaker 3: Brother, he was with me.
Speaker 5: It was just we was just too deep out there at the video shoot with my brother.
Speaker 3: He was with me. We had ordered some some pizza.
Speaker 5: It was like a Dominoes right at the end of the neighborhood, right outside the neighborhood, like right as you turn in Dominoes out there. We had ordered the ship was ready, so just see, I'm about to go grab a piece like cool. I wasn't tripping noway, And I did have I still had I had another gun, all right. So I fell And I'm not a feeling. So I'm Carolina. I'm not a feeling. So we allowed to you know, any gun that I mentioned, you know, I'm allowed to have that. Yeah, I'm allowed to have that, you know what I mean. I'm allowed to put it on you.
Speaker 3: Too, but he knows it's right, no, for sure.
Speaker 5: So so even that one I had it like right if you see, I was on the porch. It was like a little little end tape right there in the couch, right inside the door. So I had another one right there. But I wasn't paying it, no mine, and I ain't really feel you know, if i'd have felt it was that, I mean, if i'd have felt it was that, I would have grabbed that. But see that was my little pocket rocket. That's the one I used to sneak in the club high behind the iPhone, hold the phone like this type shit.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. You got you got one, you got you got one of them wishes. Let me see it. Sure got to do it in Florida, so you get the picture.
Speaker 5: I'm an artist, if I'm an illustrated I paid pictures with my words.
Speaker 3: My bad.
Speaker 5: I try to get too little. So you know, that's still only six shots. It's about sixteen niggas out here. So I'm like two not hell no, no, no, that's a creatd threat. Twenty two. I would have had it on me that ain't gonna fall nowhere. That's you know that's going on gout. I'm sure some of the three, you know, I mean, it's probably like six shots. But long story show. What I'm saying is if I would have had the other gun that god damn Brad just pulled off with, yeah, I would have had them niggas runing, it would have been even more of a viral video. I'd have sent them niggas running up the street. But I still, you know, posted up. It happen. It happened.
Speaker 3: I posted up and uh and stayed out there.
Speaker 5: Bitch intentionally like super late to like like twelve twelve.
Speaker 3: And midnight or some ship. You know what I mean. I'm gonna bout somebody a little bit.
Speaker 5: Talk to me, what's going on with this Carolina's floods. I don't know that shit really ain't hit us, Like yeah, yeah, man, it wasn't really. It was really up around your way was happening to give people good. I'm like, we don't got it bad. And Charlotte, oh really yeah, so it was it was the other areas. I'm guessing that's the areas with like hot land like mountains and shipping in the areas near the water.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Carolina is usually flood I've never heard.
Speaker 3: No, not too crazy like what I'm saying. It was a hurricane.
Speaker 1: We know it was a hurricane and went to Georgia and went out to Carolina.
Speaker 3: But so you know Carolina on the east coast, so you just go right along, you know. But it came through the through the golf He's right about that party. It came to the gold but no more than I know.
Speaker 5: Really I saw it on social med like it really ain't get too much like news covers for real that I know, But I don't, you know, devastated that area I've been seeing. I see it, so I gotta you know, I got to figure out how to funk I can got them looking at that. See, it's a thing or two I could do.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Now, before you it wasn't. Besides, I believe Pablo is from North Carolina, right North Carolina, and before you, like there was no one. You got Jacob and j Cole, but even him, like he kind of came in through Queens and through jay Z from How hard was it you from? You coming from Charlotte and Carolina to break into the business, Because I heard that you paid for your own first mixtape.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you was going to more than the first one. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I was running.
Speaker 2: Overcharge you and everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah he did it, Yeah you did.
Speaker 5: We just he know it too. You shut shut out to my boy.
Speaker 6: I had I had a chip on my shoulder.
Speaker 2: For a long time.
Speaker 5: But we interviewed my boy. Shout out to my boy. Yeah, shout out the crazy Figs. We interviewed him for the documentary and he actually, like openly, this wasn't even me asking the questions with somebody else, but it led to him saying, yeah, you know, because they asked him, like his first impression on me. He was like, ship, I really was you know, Yeah, I got damn texting.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I wouldn't. I ain't really think nothing of it. I didn't think it was a dope. Boy.
Speaker 5: He said, God damn. And she hit about about six seven months later, year later, and I'm like, damn, and I'm trying to funk with him, and I already know why he like, really ain't fucking with me like that. But yeah, I definitely got them. I definitely made my boy Figs stand on that ship man.
Speaker 2: I ain't.
Speaker 5: I ain't like that ship, and then he tried to like not let me finish my songs. I'm gonna let him tell the story of the documentary. He tried to because I paid so what I did. I'm like, beat, I'm going to start wrapping. You find me a nigga that can got damn make me to beat in front of me, to wear all the songs mine and I want to do a whole mistape, you know what I'm saying. He introduced me to Bro and we had did like the first like I don't know, maybe like six sell them. I don't know how many songs we did, and I don't know if he you know, I mean, ain't nobody ever popped out here, nobody.
Speaker 3: I'm for real.
Speaker 5: The second out of said I'm gonna start wrapping.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to be.
Speaker 5: I'm aiming to be in seats like these, the seats I've been in. And I was already like I'm better than all of them niggas, Like that's how I was talking, like yeah, off the rip, like I was talking like that immediately before I ever even put.
Speaker 3: Out a song.
Speaker 5: I was talking like that, and uh, the nigga he tried to like start like not answering the phone, this and that, all type shit. I'm going to the now. We wasn't done. He still had owed me like, you know, six songs or whatever. When he was in the studio with another rapper and I pulled up and I came in that bitch and close the door behind me. God damn, I was like, yeah, so we figured it out. I just got I skipped it. I let him tell the rest of the student. We we figured it out, and ship Man and I figured, you know, what do you do?
Speaker 2: He did? Uh?
Speaker 5: He did hate the nice ship on h on how to this he could do, Hay the nice shick shout out my boy crazy figs man so so coming out the city. Not to go around on her questions, damn man, possible my nigga like, yeah, ain't nobody came out. Ain't nobody came out? Since it's a lot of talent though.
Speaker 1: But talk about working, because I heard that you would work your own records.
Speaker 3: You was going to the Yeah, I'm going to the club every day.
Speaker 5: That's when that's when night club like night life coach was like on fine shot that was calling it like the the next Atlanta at the time.
Speaker 3: That's when Atlanta, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: The night club scene was on fie shit, So motherfuckers was coming up to Atlanta to come party there. That's when we had to see our double A ship going and get what I'm saying and all that, So all everybody was coming through that bitch every year anyway, that was a big thing. And not to mention, like when we ain't having to see our double A, it's something going on to Charlotte Monday, it's this spot guaranteed Tuesday, Onyx, you know what I'm saying, Tuesday, Wednesday, this club, Thursday, this club Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Every single day it's something going on where it's it's a club guaranteed to go, you know what I mean. And like the Carolina's a lot of artists know this, Like that's what the artists come. Get them bags, they come, they come up through there, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, all of them, got them them spots. They can you get richest fucked just off them three stakes right now. Boom boom boom boom boo booms what a lot of artists do. So with that being said, like it was niggas there, damn there every week too, and other spots, and you know, nigga like me, A lot of what I feel like, a lot of niggas got them, could have could have did better with a lot of niggas fucked up at they were just trying to they was okay with being a man in the city, you know what I'm saying, And me like off the rip, I wouldn't even where they probably think I'm on with they own and compete with them. I'm already I'm looking, you know what I'm saying this way, So I'm in there, bitch. CDs everywhere I go. I caught the end of the CD era, you know what I mean. I'm getting swings that. Yeah, if I see anybody, I done been down here, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean.
Speaker 5: If I got CDs, big ass poster boys bigger than my ass, with the logo on it, every nigga with me, I got T shirts made with the logo on it, the name on their.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I got got them little flyers and shit. I put it in your car window right there where you got to open up your motherfucking door. Yes, all over the place. I come in the clubs for them bitches.
Speaker 3: Open up.
Speaker 5: It's like street you put the fucking Yeah, it was me and a couple of niggas. You know what I'm saying, Me and a couple of niggas doing that shit, and I motherfucking not going in the bathrooms and shit. You know what I'm saying. Before the clubs open. I got the shits all in the bad when you wash your hands, you looking at it, got them posted me, three different colors of them, three different pictures on them. Bitch, social media info, all that shit, the name of the project whatever I'm pushing type shit in the stall in the girl's bathroom. They come in and sit down and use the bathroom. They closed that door. What's up, baby, Here I go. You get what I'm saying. They can see what's going on like it was. You know, you couldn't you couldn't avoid a nigga. And then at the same time I'm coming in, I'm fucking with the DJs. I've got them sending them a drink. You get what I'm saying. I'm shooting them a couple of dollars to day, mother fucking playing my shit back to back to back. While they playing it, I got a camera, man, I'm filming it, even if it's just a little fit this one. I G only used to let you do like fifteen second videos or something. So even if I'm throwing, goddamn I could throw. I could throw two hundred dollars to make it look good. If it's this bitch fifteen seconds, put this shit on slow. I'm saying when I dappings, I'm documenting everything too. When I'm when I'm going around handing out CDs, when I'm putting flyers on ship, I got the nigga feeling, and I'm chopping it up. Boom, I'm posting it, posting it, posting it, posting like I was posting damn there twelve times a day type ship.
Speaker 3: But it's but.
Speaker 5: Motion really really got them doing something, really got it going on and really approaching anybody. I couldn't if I see anybody, it don't matter who it is. Like, I'm gonna ask you if you know at the time, my rap name was Babies. I'm actually if you know baby geesz.
Speaker 2: That's my next question. Look yeah, baby g Look, next question.
Speaker 3: Is the truth? Tell what inspired that that strategy? Like where'd you get the how'd.
Speaker 5: You know that's that's I really applied the same hustle. You know what I mean that I've been had, that I've been had and and you know the same way I got them, the same way, hustle in the streets, same way I'm first, first month, what needed to be the same way I'm going to answer the phone. We're gonna aswer the flip phone every time of ring, I'm pulling up. Well, the niggas ain't gonna go. I'm going Hell, I ain't serving them niggas over that ship. Who you know what I mean, I'm on a way. You know what I'm saying. They like, who the fuck is this little nigga popping out with a trash bag? This nigga, babyface nigga, a little nigga, You know what I'm saying. But yeah, nah, I always when it come to my hustle, It's always been relentless since the fucking playground I was in elementary school. I'm taking the pencil shavings out the motherfucking pencil, sharping and bagging it up, trying to sell it like as we shut a candy all that ship.
Speaker 3: I sold their thing.
Speaker 5: You can say it before I even you know, one time a teacher walked up to me the cafeteria. I'm selling candy and ship. The nigga walked up to me, started about twenty motherfuckers, and he see me counting up. He come up to me. You're gonna be a drug dealer. I got this before I even smoked at neck and I said, man, I laughed, man about God, damn, we can't get about a pencil. Pencil this second grade. My nigga is like, you know this like second third. That nigga's eight years old, like he doing too much. Of course I ain't. I ain't get no money doing that, but I tried.
Speaker 2: I had to. I had to.
Speaker 3: I had the right idea, you know what I'm saying. I had the right idea.
Speaker 5: And later on, you know, I be damn when that nigga said that ship, I say, hell nine about about you know, six six to eight months later, I was standing in that same spot with something else for sale, you know what I mean. Took that to well, you couldn't take it no more. I took that the way you can't take it nowhere else but going fed. And then I say, what's up me get me with somebody that can You know that I can make some original music and do it, and then that's why I got started on this path right here, right.
Speaker 2: Damn maketh how how hard it is coming from Carolina? But described you know, North Carolina for a person who's never been there, never been to the South, Charlotte, Yeah, yes, Charlotte.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you want to be I mean ship.
Speaker 5: If you from there, everybody gonna hate on you. You ain't from there, Everybody gonna be on your dick. You go that way like it's God damn you know, like Charlotte, the city to where like whoever got it going on? It's like fuck that nigga, you know what I'm saying, Crabs in a barrel type mentally for sure. And that's ain't nobody really came up after me yet, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's really like, you know, niggas.
Speaker 5: Ain't you would think a nigga take the blueprint and got them, you know, do their motherfucking thing with it.
Speaker 3: But that's what it is.
Speaker 5: It's just at a certain point, motherfuckers is gonna a Nigga's gonna just be a Charlotte nigga. But aside from that, man, we got you know, we you would just look at me and kind of tell like what we got going on? Man, we got plenty lingo, plenty swag. We got you know, we trendy as hell. We ain't no you know, a little small little town and got them you know, on no, no little country shit like on by see one bother say Charlotte, Say it's not Charlotte ain't country. It's the smaller towns that you can get to within, you know, thirty minutes away from Charlotte and shit, you know what I'm saying. But Charlotte ain't country. Charlotte the city, you know what I mean. So it's you know, it's just like alwell else. But as far as like you know, where they take to get on, Like niggas ain't a lot of my peers bro A lot of the niggas I was getting money with. Anybody I was getting just by anybody I was getting money with, they either got damn then got there either to win fed or they got THEMN dead.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, it's got them one or two.
Speaker 5: And then you know I didn't been blessed enough to to still be out here in motion the way I didn't see niggas got them, beat them, man, got them go fig get out trying to figure out who woo you know what I mean, go back cad type of ship.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So it's like, yeah, you know, it's a blessing to beat from them and be you know, sitting where I'm sitting to this day and still be there.
Speaker 2: God damn, still be there.
Speaker 3: I'm still there right now.
Speaker 2: The team.
Speaker 3: But you shoot the ball yet.
Speaker 5: Not fuck no, like they want to tackle me and ship to be tripping and the players give you the ball. Yeah. Yeah, Like even when I'd be like, all right, I rolled the ball over to him, I'll be looking off to the side.
Speaker 2: They're like, yeah, don't do.
Speaker 3: It, don't do it, nigga.
Speaker 5: I feel the ball at my foot the nigga that rolled it back over there, because that nigga shoot that ship. And when they did that, I said, man, fuck it, I got them. Put the shot up. The nigga act like he was gonna got them coming. Jack ain't told me to be having to keep it smooth. Yeah, I wasn't eve gonna take.
Speaker 2: That and run with it.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't gonna take that and run with it, bron.
Speaker 5: That's my Nigga though he definitely you know when he played, he definitely can't to show me some love and ship. Had my daughter right there tripping, you know, the space jam came my sheet. Yeah, that's that's the Lebron James, that.
Speaker 3: The Lebron Show, baby Michel.
Speaker 5: So now all the players when they came through, they showed me love and they make sure that they get my team fifty points minimum when they see me in that bitch.
Speaker 3: And that's what I'm telling.
Speaker 7: It's like broight, y'all, gotta let me, y'all, gotta y'all, gotta.
Speaker 3: Let me represented. You know what I'm saying. What you saying when the Hobies coming through, they just smack you.
Speaker 5: Yes, be looking at me out there every shot, looking at me, winking out.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Coming back down home, Jason Tatum, it is like that Kyrie Irvan Steph did some ship like that man that Nigga came and shot the bitch from so far that Nigga shot that bitch from like the other side, at like the end of the quarter like on them. I didn't even think he was going to I thought he was dribbling it out. Nigg came in oo shot that bitch and god damn looked at me and say, yeah, nigga, that's for you got there running over you know.
Speaker 3: He don't even talk like that. Yeah, nigga, that's yeah, nigga, that's what you got to take it out my piece of run to the bench like a good sport.
Speaker 5: These niggas has got Damn we gotta do something about this ship and didn't laut that they do the ship be the end of the game, like Jason Tator, you dead ass wrong. This up fuck with Jason table too, the end of the game. I'm sitting there watching them. I'm talking about he walked us down too, like it's fifty points like it was.
Speaker 2: It was bad.
Speaker 5: You got the whole arena like ooh, like they're making them noises and shit like he he walked it down. And this team knew it too, like they let that nigga shot every shot for like got damn twelve minutes straight.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: It hit him all. Bro he pumped baking niggas jumping and shit, he pumped making it. I'm talking, I was doing. This's dirty, goddamnit. When and the nigga had the nerve when they doing this little shit with the lady and the microphone.
Speaker 3: At the end, the lady got.
Speaker 5: The microphone too, him, Okay, tell us about your game, this and that. I'm trying to sneak up out the bitch right because I'm trying to sneak up. I had like eightquit side seats. I got two for my mama. Two f if she want to bring somebody, I got two over here. She on the baseline. I'm over here like them and a boy the scores table. So I got I got four in each spot. And then it's like, we want to bring somebody else if somebody coming down on some player shit, I want on y'all go, you know, I mean, let's go for a round at the game whatever. So I had eight seats. So it's a it's a little group of us. Damn there just about any one of them. I'm trying to sneak off, hide in between the group. This tall lass nigga. I can't even hide from the nigga. The nigga doing the interview, she got the mic to me, ain't baby, pointing to the jersey. I'm like, nigga, I can't go take that jersey, but I gotta. I think you just needed that.
Speaker 3: But my mama shut out and shut out.
Speaker 5: To my mind, dude, she got a collect she got all she got all them ships, she got some jersey. She can get some money off the motherfucker. She got plenty of jerseys. Man, So that shit be dope being in there. But you answer your question, No, niggas don't let me shoot the ball.
Speaker 2: Biggas don't let you shoot the ball. Fucking Is it true that you beat Gilly on your on your home that you got to have home court advantage? Gil?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah I did. I got off that day, Gil.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We were shooting threes.
Speaker 5: We were shooting what we did like best started like best out of like ten shots, just five spots around the court.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Both ways, I might have did it with the shooting machine.
Speaker 2: Call that a game.
Speaker 5: Might might have do with the shooting machine. We ain't do one on one. Yeah, yeah, I got so. The court it's a high school regulation court type shit.
Speaker 3: It was just three.
Speaker 5: We was shooting threes and then I got the machine to shoot the ball out to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah the way going tonight.
Speaker 5: It's a bloke right now, it's a bloke, right now I left it out in the ring, so you know I don't got it no more. But that's what I had at the time.
Speaker 3: My nigga to flick. But I want, I wanted.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's honor to say I got them. I ain't seen too many niggas beat Gilly on the internet. Yeah, not really a dollar get a dog on the court, man dog paying all.
Speaker 2: Niggas back, who ain't give him a feature when he was rapping. He's busting your ass to court. I'm right now, go ahead, get a bath.
Speaker 5: I'll have to pick up a basketball when I see that nigga. Just even for you bringing that ship up, I'm gonna have to do it again.
Speaker 3: So quik Thomas slide a new one. He's a new one. We got the questions. Oh yeah, we got the question let me see, uh yeah yeah chilled. All right, So this is our drinking game, right.
Speaker 5: You took my glass with the ice in it, the Q one. Okay my ice meltal, you say, because my ice?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me get somebody wants for shots? What do you want for shots?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can chilling. I'm chilling, chilling. So we're gonna give you two choices. Talk to him.
Speaker 1: You pick one, nobody drinks. If you say both or neither of them were all drinking, it's gonna name three time. We're gonna give you two choices. And this is not just anybody just doesn't just to bring up people's names.
Speaker 3: That's personally.
Speaker 2: You pick.
Speaker 1: If you pick one, we're not drinking. But if you say both or neither, we all drink. Again, we both were all drinking. You know, we do shots shots, shots. All right, let's get drunk majuana moment.
Speaker 2: And then after that we're gonna go on an interview and we're breaking down the whole mixtape.
Speaker 5: Let's do it, breaking down the whole whatever. Whatever I'm here, let's go. I'm going to know what you're ready for the floor is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, let's do Let's do that first. Let's get some now all you know what our show it's about giving people flowers. We've been trying to give your flowers. We understand how will your story is, We understand how you know gangster.
Speaker 3: And the authentic give you.
Speaker 2: Suke said it's better than the gray because a couple of his people.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you deserve that. I appreciate you serve that. Congratulations gratulations. What you're doing. Man can see that. Yes, the most parka day. All right, you explained him to that and.
Speaker 1: Any story you got, anybody, just please bring nas and jadakiss oh man, you.
Speaker 3: Can say both. You can say neithing we drinking, that's obviously.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm gonna I'm gonna go. I would say I'm gonna go both. If I choose what we're drinking, then we drink a shot.
Speaker 1: If you don't choose, like, if you don't choose me drinking, that's basically what it is. If you don'tn't choose, and if you choose, if.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna do, let's drink, okay, then I can I tell you do hold on, wait, we're gonna were gonna get it going.
Speaker 2: Let drink it. Do shots though, it's a shot? Cool, cool, cool because we're sitting up. Go ahead, you go wait, wait, wait, let's got need my shot? You think forever?
Speaker 3: Man? Hey, what you're taking a long time? Man? Throw it to Tony co coach, do it back to my What did you make? What kind of a shot does she make? Just just ask for a chill. That's why.
Speaker 2: Because it's a long game. It's a long game. That's what you're doing some furious She's a spiritus. She knows boss, it's a long game.
Speaker 3: You can go ahead, have already come on, Come on, all right, Biggie and jay z oh no, you said you want to explain it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I'm gonnachoose both both of my niggasnas is super nas a cool nigga. What's that words I'll be using ill a nigga nigga be I like, I like your time be you nigga. But Jada kiss that jadakiss thought like like that's yeah, that's like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's my type of nigga right there, like like that like that, yeah, he he more, he more of a dog. You get what I'm saying? Like he more?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like I'm that type like you know, like like for example, like what he came and did, like when when y'all had that verses, which is a dope moment for New York up there, like like that type of ship, Like that's me all day long. That's the type ship I was doing in Charlotte at the clubs or whatever, like that's what I was like, I come jump up on stage. God damn and and and my last be that talking. Yeah, the way I'm talking on the motherfucking micaelphone, you would think I'm you look at me atok like I've got them ten ft tall, like I'm, yeah, i am body that same type energy. So I fuck with I fuck with Jada Kiss on that level, on a whole another level. But now you ill nigga be so yeah we did. We took a shot.
Speaker 3: When we when we.
Speaker 5: Go with bigger jay Z, Uh, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go jay Z. You know what I'm saying. I ain't really I wouldn't. Jay Z still got it going on. Yeah while I'm while I'm you know, grown as the ship and had it going on as far as I can remember. You get what I'm saying up until now. So I'm gonna I'm gonna go his way and then yes we can go. We can go to the next one. We don't got to take a shot on that one shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shot, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Roddy Richard road Wave Broadway, Okay, damn Roddy. That's my ma.
Speaker 5: And Roddy got a song about to go down, and we're gonna let's drink. I'd be at my boy ride Wave, he got damn he owned some whole lot of fellowship. Big them both up to no, absolutely that aercent. You can't take nothing away from either one of them. You know what I'm saying. It ain't too many niggas that can. It's it's only a handful. It's only about ten niggas that can. You gotta have one of them dimond pleaques on your water goddamn to take to take something away from any one of them niggas, including me.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, I ain't gonna lie. You put a lot of hash in this. I like it. I like like I ain't gonna lie. How to stop men interview and just with me like oh ship, okay you smoke hash.
Speaker 3: Be that ship me too, yeah yeah, yeah yeah. Gods looking all red and ship Tory Lanez or Drake Drake, Drake Kendrick or Cole.
Speaker 5: Kendrick and shout out to Cole that's my nigga, but you know Kendrick demonstration lately, that's like I say, that's.
Speaker 3: Mine, Like that's what I represent.
Speaker 5: Like Cole, you ill niggas just like nads, but but that you know that drop your nuts on everybody like that's how I'm set up like fuck it, like come come kill me, drop my nuts on the like like like like what's up? Like you feel like that's that's That's what I'm bodied. So I'm gonna go. Kendrick for sure, Push your a fab will helped you with these questions you got Damn.
Speaker 3: Sent them in. He told me, nigga drove the questions.
Speaker 5: We never see talking to me about niggas, the hanging again niggas. Like what that nigga he's trying to God damn, you know he's trying.
Speaker 2: To between us.
Speaker 3: You gotta we gotta get. That's that's you know that one right there.
Speaker 5: We gottadrink. We gotta drinking. Yeah, we drinking, Push pushing Fab.
Speaker 3: We drinking.
Speaker 5: We're drinking because you're saying both because if you said neither, the same drink you're drinking. Yes, yeah, okay, Gucci man, oh Boosie, damn bro, let's drink. Set up man, Like let mean, why yo, God damn shot glass. I can't see through you can't. We're going to take our Hell now, you drinking.
Speaker 2: Water? You don't want that?
Speaker 5: I need that to make shot glass. I can't see what.
Speaker 2: Let's drink.
Speaker 3: No, but this tiny shots all around. It's the longest.
Speaker 5: It's look, I got to schedule wide open after this.
Speaker 3: It's all good.
Speaker 2: That's you know what I'm saying, right, thank you, thank you for that.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, hold on, who do we have? Recently? They kept saying neither that not many people say neither.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no raping Daniels. He kept saying, no, it wasn't Ralph. No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we didn't drink at all. No, no, we kept drinking because neither is a drinking drink.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, I want to take this one. Meghan or Glow Wheeler. Yeah, Glow get a glow Yeah, matter of fact, holdo on, I'm gonna do both. Shout out the.
Speaker 2: Meg game.
Speaker 3: Evening that I'm gonna do both.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm a good nigga. Man, I got love for me and Meg. This some dope ship together.
Speaker 3: Man, you know a whole second, you know what I'm saying. So we're gonna do both. Glow Glow, Man, we overdo you boys ship? You know what?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm manifesting. I'm manifesting the song with with Glow and Meg together, and baby, I think that's the way me and Meg should pop back out.
Speaker 3: See I'll got me drinking and ship.
Speaker 5: I think that's the way me and man should pop back out because I feel like, ain't none of these niggas and no disrespect that y'all making music with.
Speaker 3: Can really embody that and bring this this ain't mine. If you want to try it, No, don't try that ship that's right.
Speaker 5: Giving a real sense of a message, that's right. None of these I feel like, don't like like you gotta come get that ship from baby, like y'all know, like you know, like y'all know, I ain't even you know, y'all know.
Speaker 2: But I say both of them, So let's drink. Yeah, yeah, let's drink for the record. You want one more glove, you will record? He want a record glove?
Speaker 3: Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. Got to relax. This is your favorite major or independent? I say, I say major. You know it ain't. I mean it really, I say.
Speaker 5: I say major because it's like, you know, but at the end of the day, it's really like whatever or I say neither, Let's say neither.
Speaker 3: They're not gonna say neither. Let's not let's not get drink to give me too drunks and I don't think that nigga drink.
Speaker 7: That one.
Speaker 3: Because I mean I said, if you're gonna, I said, you're.
Speaker 5: Gonna do anything, man, do it major. You get what I'm saying, like it ain't you know, started.
Speaker 2: Out independent, but when once you went major, keep it real, you don't want to.
Speaker 3: Why the fun would you?
Speaker 5: Like now, if you wanted the niggas that popped in dependently and you can, you can get there like definitely. But if that ain't it, man, you can sit around here and got them and be the boss and got THEMN some small ship you want to what you can?
Speaker 3: Got them?
Speaker 5: You know you got them, come eat you feel me like I'm telling you it ain't no point of owning one hundred percent of God damn nothing. That don't mean nothing, and that that be where a lot of niggas, you know, they can't they can't kick that the ego or that whatever and get that ship out of their way. Like you know a lot of niggas just you don't want to be the boss. Just couzins playing mister boss Man and ship Man. Play the game, get the money it's bonus and yeah, yeah, play the game with the money.
Speaker 3: Don't get that money out Andrey, Yeah, navigate your way through there and before that not even be the same.
Speaker 5: Better go get the money. It's a lot of us to get the money. Yeah, and then later on and do what you want to do. Sure, don't get the money, Okay, just got It's like like you know me, success and experience that you had really very true, very true.
Speaker 3: But trust me.
Speaker 5: Going from that to independent, yeah, no, come on now, fuck as you're talking about niggas gonna.
Speaker 3: Be all right for the fourth seasons and Sherton.
Speaker 7: Big difference. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't got damn walk in the hotel. He was in there telling it. You's like that, like to see I didn't check in. I had to check in one of the hotels. I usually don't stay in. H come through that bit someting. As soon as we came in out. Yeah, swear to god. Fuck is that yeah?
Speaker 3: One of them?
Speaker 5: So you know, yeah, you might want to got them go made. I'm just saying, I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: The next one it's very hip hop. Yeah, might want to fucking go, mate, Rock Kimber, Big Daddy came both God damn it. Hip hop would say that that's right. We're clear. We're clear.
Speaker 5: Now, you know what I'm saying. There's no way y'all got kicking me out of here. Yes, okay, I.
Speaker 2: Got this one, Sexy Red or Ice Spice, Sexy, get.
Speaker 3: Him sexy, getting him sexy. Realized I was on the red.
Speaker 2: Carpet about to interview as Sexy Red walk through and she was making the raid.
Speaker 3: I read, but that's some that's some some crazy ship. I've never seen the way she embedded. Man, we'll ship sexy. Yeah, I'm shut out the sexy, know, I mean, shut out the sexy.
Speaker 2: And then we were I was in Hawaii and we put on get them, We put on our ship. It was like two o'clock in the morning. We had white nighbors and they left.
Speaker 3: Immediately. That's that's how you get the nigga the funk out the pool. Like I mean, I take that.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but we were all in the pool at two o'clock in the morning. They played that ship. I was like, I was the same film saying like and the white people left, and I said, maybe I made the war report.
Speaker 3: Who the fucking man?
Speaker 2: I gotta you know, come on, get them.
Speaker 3: Sexy, telling you okay, Radio or podcast podcast.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can keep it all the way real. You can keep it all the way real. You can come, you know, take a couple of shots. Smoke, smoke some good weed.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Ye mob deeper m O P both goddamn get the shot. Got the shot, cheers, I said. She started to be nice with the thank you even because we're transparent right now, I said that I wish you forella, Kanye, m M damn.
Speaker 2: Shot.
Speaker 3: Let's go any stories with them for real? I love it. I got plenty, I got stories with you. You know we want to Yeah, you know, yeah.
Speaker 5: Right, I got stories of Kye for show bro tell us what first of all, shout out to him for for you know how he came and got damn ship light on me. Matter of fact, I'm going, I'm going, Kanye, Okay, you don't got to take a shot.
Speaker 3: I'm going shout show y'all, y'all toast.
Speaker 2: Niggas that Jake.
Speaker 5: Champs for real, ain't gonna lie. I look that bad shot. Yeah I got I'll take it back, make up a rule, take it back.
Speaker 3: I gotta take.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 3: Give another one.
Speaker 2: Yes, comic call the baby the whole niggas account it. Take shots, but give us a some story with him.
Speaker 3: I mean about ah man Damn.
Speaker 5: I mean yeah, but it's just so this one we was working on the album or whatever when he when he when he reached out to me, tell me come out, got damn fun with him, work with him on the album. And he ain't said that way at all. He like, nigga fucked that this war. We need real shooters, we need real souldiers.
Speaker 3: Got damn.
Speaker 5: That nigga that are different man, Nigga different dog. I swear to God that nigga there is that nigga there is different man.
Speaker 3: So he got it.
Speaker 5: Like but this is the most genius should have ever seen, right and like like I feel like just the type ship not even I feel like that immediately like inspired me, Like that's how I see ship. At the time, I was looking and some ship that I that I wanted to buy, like different properties and ship.
Speaker 3: But I was trying to get a warehouse.
Speaker 5: And what he got he got like a I'm talking about I don't know how many thousand square feet were. This is l a Okay, wow, this is an l a big gass warehouse. These niggas is in here making Balenciaga. I swear to God, like the real who got who got it on here? The nigga, Yeah, he probably made that ship right there, I promise you he got. He got a big gass like it's a it's a clothes rack in the middle. Would have got them on this side of the warehouse, just this side. The clothes rack can go around his whole room like in a circle. It's like a circle one all the clothes on it. Black a bunch of different ship, right, he got that going on. He got a big ass section over here. He got architects over there design and I think a school at the time, is what the fuck? All these niggas was drawing multiple architects designing schools and ships. So he's going from and he's and over here, he got like a big ass little set up, big as hell.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: But it's in like the shape of it. It's like a whole fucking squares all the way around. But he got chairs at the table, and he got speakers stacked up on top of each other. He got a whole little studio set up right here in the middle of this where he's playing the music. And then he got little carts that got microphones on them, laptops on them. That's why I recorded the jail part two verse on a fucking cart in the middle of a warehouse, like around the corner. Like he got different engineers in his bitch. He got this rock star Nigga in this in this bit.
Speaker 2: Cart on a car cart cart head like.
Speaker 5: With that type of really no, no, not a shopping cart, like a fucking like the lunch room ship right like uh huh like that type of ship. Yeah, I got got a whole studio set up on it, like I record this ship boom, like.
Speaker 3: Right off of a car, like it's a mobile studio studio. Hu did this ship like this? You know what I mean? Then they came to me, different news coming to me. You got the best person album, the best person album. I heard him say it. You know, I mean this type ship but whatever.
Speaker 5: But nah, so he got he got so many different creatives in the same mother fucking room, you know what I mean. Like and that this take like it seats like you know, twenty twenty to twenty five motherfuckers, but it's you know, this motherfucker, it's this prominent the radio. This motherfucker is a legend in the rock and roll goddamn game. This female R and B artist, this artist, this artist, this artist, creek me right, this new young nigga, this is you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Whatever?
Speaker 5: Whatever he felt like, I represent this motherfucker. This motherfucker.
Speaker 3: You intimidated the legend different? Fuck no, okay, fuck no.
Speaker 2: I like that answer.
Speaker 3: Hell no, you heard my verse, you heard my I forgot you go, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 2: I forgot, I forgot.
Speaker 5: But nah, hell no, Like I'm I ain't I intimidated. I'm inspired, you know what I'm saying. Like not to even say like this, I'm inspired. I'm like, okay, like yeah, this the way I because that's how I am. Anyways, Like I have so many different so many different people, Like at my spot right, I have I call my my video people up, I have my engineer to have producers there, and I like to just pounce around the different ship. It's like I don't know, maybe I really got like ADHD for real, for real, Like I like a lot of shit going on, a lot of people like can't handle that the process there, But that's when I'm at my best, Like I want all the different shit. I need all the tools and the resources in the room. And I know how they got them go from this to this.
Speaker 3: I go right here. Some of them songs on that appum I went. I popped right back in the room. Boom did the song. I popped right back out. Do some editing.
Speaker 5: They've been editing this video. I slide the laptop in front of me. I'm making my adjustments to the edit. You know what I'm saying. I come over here, got damn look at you know shit. Jojo already had the pictures in my phone. I probably got to go through them posting. But I like everything going on in one spot, and I like all my got them ghetto ass kids running around too. At the same time, sit y'all last down, chill out, quit doing this. I get hurt the toy back, you know what I mean. I go up here, make them somebody eat that type shit. Come back down Like That's how I like shit to be. You get what I'm saying. So I'm seeing this nigga do this shit, and I'm like, yeah, this is you know. So when I went back, I started looking for like warehouse spaces and all that other shit.
Speaker 3: But let me get to the fucking story. I just had to give you contexts because it's like you wouldn't.
Speaker 5: Everybody got on all black, everybody, everybody got all black.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, So so when they landed, they give you the all black. Yeah. When he come in, niggas, ciggers got on and I don't mind wearing them.
Speaker 2: It was he ain't telling you put on this ballinsia.
Speaker 5: Yeah here, he's certain artist looks, So why are you doing this?
Speaker 2: The music playing.
Speaker 5: Motherfucker's in here, got them, you know what I mean. Motherfucker's in here, happy to be here, this and that. You know what I'm saying. All the type of ship motherfuckers is really in love with music, vibing with the ship. It's different. This is just my assessment of the room, right, you get what I'm saying. So I see different, you know, different vibes going on. Some people might just be here just because niggas. When Kanye tell you to come listen to that, we come listen to the album. Some people here the fucking the dude, the dou a verse got them to do something, to work on music. Some people here to do this, some people here to do that or whatever. But that's the way he got the room set up anyway, So that really don't even matter. You get what I'm saying, Like it's motherfuckers here that don't know nothing about music, but they're still sitting around the table. He got so many different credits under the same like that.
Speaker 3: Got the whole.
Speaker 5: So he got a built in a homemade Starbucks over in the corner of these niggas making the coffee, and these niggas got healthy ass food and ship the bowls made out of cement and muffins.
Speaker 2: Type of ship.
Speaker 5: This nigga is is on some some different type ship. You know what I'm saying, But gave you context. He walking off here shoulder to take this female out of this over here, show around the racks ship, pick out different outfits. You know, he had damn fashion fashion mogul. He picking out ship and hit boom, hold it up to give it to her. I've seen the bitch walk off come back with it on. Looked like she was on the fucking runway and got damn in pairs. Look like Kim kardash and the nigga knows something, is what I'm saying. So the album was playing is Donda right, it's Donda the one where that yeah, that's I think it's just Donda the first one. That's the one where it was dedicated to his like mother right named after this mother, not dedicated. Somebody was texting, I believe, or some ship or not even that like he you know, I don't want to man, Okay, So you know you know my nigga, right, you know Kanye all right, So in between songs and ship too, you know, he whatever was on his mind, he's gonna he's gonna say it out loud.
Speaker 3: And you know he was.
Speaker 5: He was saying something about how he felt about something and you know what he feel like, you know, he gonna do what he feels like, he's ready to go do. And I feel like, I'm pretty sure you know this nigga aptciate. This nigga meant what he was saying. And it was a nigga in there that told him, like, nah, man, you two telling him what a good friend should be telling you. You get what I'm saying or whatever something Anybody sitting in your space, they shouldn't just be letting you my opinion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, it wasn't that type of ship. They wasn't.
Speaker 5: Yes, man, and like, you know, like majority of the motherfuckers is let's just sit back and got them let you know whatever, be whatever. They wasn't yes man, And he the type of nigga he gonna challenge that, and he challenged that ship and he got THEMN like I told the nigga, got damn get the fuck out, like in front of everybody, and Bro's like like hey, like something.
Speaker 3: So then he got it was definitely worse than that.
Speaker 5: I got a lot of respect for the other nigga and since then I have seen them back together. So they amended that because I was like, I'm like, ah, but but hell yeah, man, he ended up got damn like putting birr out type shs like I don't want no advice.
Speaker 3: I don't want no advice.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying like a nigga, like nah, brother, shoot, you know what I mean, Like you need to be hearing, like you don't need to.
Speaker 3: Be going about it that way.
Speaker 5: You you know, I want no advice, don't get out, get out, And he was just flashed, you don't be texting while my Mama album playing, don't be got damn, don't be on your phones and ship while my ship playing.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, everybody get out, everybody get out, made.
Speaker 5: Everybody get up and get He's looking around, he's looking at niggas while he's saying what he's saying, And I'm this is my first time being around Kanye and you're not wearing black. No, I ain't wearing black under sid you picture too, And I funk with him. I'm saying that I don't forget like I fun with him at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: This was whatever I had on.
Speaker 5: You don't know what you know and you know, and I'm got damn sitting around and while he but like I say, like like see that type of ship, you know, like a nigga like me, like I respect it because all the nigga had to do is just got damn disagree with with how he was rocking. You get what I'm saying, like right, not even you gotta go. But it's like all the nigga had to do is like say, ship, who you talking to type ship? You get what I'm saying. But niggas ain't say that. Niggas got their ass up and got damn deal with that nigga said. But while he talking and talking to niggas. I'm just sitting there just looking like damn, like, I hope he don't look over here at me talking you know what I'm saying, And that's my nigga. But that's exactly what's going through my mind, Like what I hope he don't look over here like because I'm gonna say like like like who.
Speaker 3: You like, you know, I got to you know what I'm saying, Like I got to bro like what's going on? Like like y'all niggas be you know.
Speaker 5: But so that the simple fact that that motherfuckers did get up and got them, because it's just everybody got up and got the fuck out of there.
Speaker 3: I ain't get up, you know.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying. And the nigga he went in the other room as the warehouse. He went like the other side of the warehouse, and he texts me, he said, by the time this shit done, you're gonna be the only feature on the album.
Speaker 3: Nigga, let's go.
Speaker 5: I got the engineer setting up something on the other side of the other room right now, and that's when I went straight over there and got he said, by tiny shit, don't gonna be the only nigga on the album, Nigga, it's war.
Speaker 3: Time, nigga. We only ain't no time for nobody to be got them.
Speaker 5: I guess he's saying, like the type of niggas did get up and got there, you know, they to go for that shit he was.
Speaker 3: I guess he was checking niggas temperature.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: And then I went over there. I did diverse and I mean and everything was that thing. And he eventually let niggas come back in and sit down. But like when I tell you the nigga, you know, he different he on some other shit, but shit like that, you know, it's it's with me. It's like on some you know, respect check it type shit. That's the way I process it at the end. They can call it what they want. He's gonna sit around and call him man crazy, But sit there and go for that ship. And you know, if you sit there and go for that shit, don't call him man crazy. You know what I'm saying, Hell nah you you you know it's something about that you respecting that you that you ain't willing to God damn you know, challenge to go up again.
Speaker 3: So shout out to my nigga, Kanye a different nigga. He's really a gangster at the end.
Speaker 2: Of the day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's really he's a gangster. That's that's my definition nigga. To do what you want to do, do what they want to do.
Speaker 2: He does what he was gonna do.
Speaker 3: Man, that nigga do what he want to do, the say what he want to say. You know, you you know one might you know, I might agree with this, might it might not.
Speaker 5: Might agree with that, might not. But that's a nigga that's gonna, you know, do what he want to do, say what he want to say. So shout out to the nigga. But aside from that, the creative process in the way he got so many different you know what I mean, I'm pretty sure he's just like the best. This wasn't just no engineer that I'm talking about. This is like the famous bitch from Japan. This's got damn the design, this big gass building like dead ass. He got all these types of motherfuckers. Like he's building schools. I don't even know if he opened them ships he got he's really drawing this ship out like in the schools. It's like, ain't gonna have electricity, but it's all type of ship, like I'm telling you, but at the same time, like you ain't here. Man then gets on the jet goals here he goes. We got on the jet. Like the next day, we go to some remote location in Arizona, some ship and we in like a tunnel underground type shit, and it's like they got some ship set up there. Like when at a certain time, when the sun right here, it shine through this and it and it makes the goddamn light look like this or something. It formed something in the sky. And we get on the jet. We go over here and got damn bruh, and the cut with the mask on, he's just vibing niggas in there on some acting like they know what this nigga.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: Man, y'all don't see what this nigga?
Speaker 3: I sure of god, man y'all did not.
Speaker 5: And the group is cut down by then like it's a jets. It was only like about twelve people, Like it was only about like twelve people at this time, you know what I'm saying, Like if you're talking like like rappers, out of the twelve people, it was probably just like me and Roddy at the times. Funnyest hell too, he was shipping me out too, man, because he was like, she shipped me out too. But the but the motherfuckers acting like they saw what they see.
Speaker 2: Man, y'all.
Speaker 5: Mind ain't ain't as a man's as Kanye, because I didn't know what the fuck was going on, Like, Hey, where we gonna get some food?
Speaker 3: Bro, Like I'm gonna go back to I'm gonna go back to the crib I did. I was like, shit, look, I'm finna go back to the spot. Got there they got damn But That's what I'm saying. And then boom.
Speaker 5: A day later, we in Chicago, and this nigga got a whole house on fire out here in the middle of this god damn baseball stadium, Yes, and got two thousand people marching around in these same clothes.
Speaker 3: I've been seeing this.
Speaker 5: Nigga designed like I've been with this nigga the whole time. I don't know when he had time to god, but he no, and he was doing it the whole time, like he got mofucker's boom coming him boom boom, boom, boom boom like like that nigga is a motherfucking mastermind. You know what I'm saying. At the end of the day. So yeah, that's that's a couple of stories for that nigga. That nigga that are different. That nigga that are different. Even then, like that nigga he was recording while that's what I'm saying, I don't know when he I really don't know when he had time because while we back there ship the nigga recording in the day, ship.
Speaker 3: That shows up your nigga do it? The nigga doing push up some ship.
Speaker 5: Every time I see the nigga wearing something.
Speaker 3: Different, I'm like, hold on, hold bro, Like what the fuck going on? Like I need to somebody got to tell me what's going on?
Speaker 5: Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm here, I'm gonna do my song, but like I'm trying to see what you see, bro, I want to know something. I'm a spy, you like how you do this?
Speaker 5: This niggas a whole live superhero dog or super villain, whatever the fuck you want to call it. He's that nigga in the movie Man, this nigga's the joker, broy but the best person. He walks into the other room and text you, I think that's not That was funny as that was funny as hell to me. I can't lie, man, he meant that ship that nigga walked in another room like joker, all these niggas, You're gonna be the only nigga on to.
Speaker 3: Have by the time this ship over with his war time, this niggas ain't ready. You're ready.
Speaker 5: He felt me out when I looked like, boy, I hope you don't look over here, bro, I hope you look.
Speaker 3: He was looking at everybody. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: We got them texting one on my album playing, let me be texting on my mama album playing, don't be got damn, don't be giving me no advice, don't be got no doing.
Speaker 2: Now I want to hear none of that ship. I want to get out, nigga, get out, get out.
Speaker 5: He Hey, man, I don't even want to come into detail because I ain't even like to see that ship. Man, But you know, I wish I hadn't saw that ship real talk. And then he made a matter of fact, everybody get out, get the fuck out, meaning over, this ship is over. Everybody get the fuck out. I'm just sitting there like you know what I'm saying. My brother in there with me, my brother there with me, probably a videographer over in the corner. But they in the corner in the back. Well, I'm looking at all these niggas get up looking at me.
Speaker 3: Like we laughing, We really laughing. Like when the niggas look at me, we laughing.
Speaker 5: We look at each other, we laughing, like boy, like these niggas different than this bitch, Like I don't I don't know what the hell industry right exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: And that's what I mean.
Speaker 5: Like when we say, like you know, going back to a question asked me at the beginning, like it's like you know that type shit and what that nigga right there is going to respect is like he's going to respect the nigga that's like he might be a nigga to have you doing ship that that you would classifize like internship. That niggas not no fool at the end of the day, Bro, he know why you're doing what you're doing type ship? You get know what I'm saying, he had a thousand steps ahead, and not to mention he's thinking about something else anyway, nigga, he's not even here in the room with you. This nigga's designing the school or some ship. So shout out to that nigga. That's a that's a good little story for you. A few of them. I probably got more too. That's what that nigga different. I got something, You got some, Now go to the next one. Oh yeah, I got that. I was like, what name is this bro?
Speaker 3: Funny Mark or Drew Ski?
Speaker 5: Both a drink? Okay, let's drink. Shout out to Marco. That's my nigga.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't develop the dope ass relationship with Funny Marco. Man, I fuck with Funny Marco. We talk a lot, this big ass.
Speaker 8: This ship.
Speaker 5: Took to Yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, we're watching you. And that's gonna because I took it. I'm gonna take it back right and go Marco, just because we got you know, we got a real the relationship shouting juice. Though he didn't. He didn't. You know, we didn't bump into each other, but with each other. He don't know what I mean. We chopped it back and forth with whatever. I can't wait to work with the nigga. But he doing his thing. But but both of them won't go both Oh ship, Oh, we already took.
Speaker 3: We took a shot. Yeah, we took this, Okay, go the next one he did at the baby. You know what I'm saying. I had to take another shot future to chains Tony.
Speaker 5: You know how fucked with you, brother, But I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go with Pluto. Gotta go with Pluto. Two fats simply my my era.
Speaker 3: I gotta do.
Speaker 2: Uh you heard of this new ship too Fast?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, that's my favorite one off the album. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I were moving too fast, moving too fast about the condo. I were moving too fast my ship, Richid, I was moving too That's it.
Speaker 3: That's the one.
Speaker 2: I was moving too fast one. I got everything he's talking about it moving too fast.
Speaker 5: When you did doing this, he ain't been moving too. You better let niggas know. Don't let the niggas got damn you get that film music film?
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 3: I got it as a fan. Clap it up for the big dog. No as a fan.
Speaker 5: I gotta I gotta tell you you're all nigga to.
Speaker 2: Leave it on no pay the soldiers.
Speaker 5: That's one of my shot out the Nigga paper. So Kevin Hart to Yeah, tutting nigga here at the bar shop. Yeah, the nigga came in the barber shop, panic and and ship and the nigga like, what your nigga was wrong? What you want a gun nigga with your skin? That's like my favorite puss Like what your tripping for?
Speaker 3: Nigga?
Speaker 5: Here go outsidega, nigga, see beans out there and scaredy like what your nigga?
Speaker 2: You need a gun nigga?
Speaker 5: So that was that was Yeah, that's one of my favorite scenes with nigga. I can tell he didn't the type of the type of the type of nigga in real life. You know what I'm saying, Like you ain't got here, get here, bro.
Speaker 3: You know that nigga. So that was the Yeah, just want to let you know in my life, let you know I know what that was.
Speaker 2: When I saw every every road I ever did it with me, I ain't never accept No, that's that's how you gotta do it, doctor bucket.
Speaker 5: That's how I plan on. I'm alright right for sure. Let me play the nigga made sense. I can suck with that directly connected with that, like the.
Speaker 2: School real quick, the foul nigga. You know what I'm saying, I can do that, but I don't want to be studying. Yeah, gotta lines right for sure. You gotta be coming outside right for a fucking nurse crossing your legs and ship right.
Speaker 3: No, give me your fucking role.
Speaker 2: I want right ship right like e f n. He ain't gonna die his bed, you won't die. Keep it right exactly, He's gonna stay in his road.
Speaker 7: That right.
Speaker 2: Here, A real nigga.
Speaker 3: Don't know what the exactly what man, little baby or young thug. Damn take a shot, that's right, take a shot free thug.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yo, let's talk about that tribal quick. Yeah, my nigga, he come home.
Speaker 2: He got us go home. Water. I believe that's water.
Speaker 3: Make sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he got to come home.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah now he coming home.
Speaker 2: He got it.
Speaker 5: I don't see nothing to stop me. I'm coming home. I don't even see it being about ship yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, like I don't even like even the judge said, man, this is a funny ship.
Speaker 3: Not for sure, y'alln't know what I'm saying. The judges like, man, it took a recess, second judge.
Speaker 5: But anybody who hald have never been to tribe before, like they know, like you know, once you win that bitch, you know, it's a room for the motherfuckers to play games. The show was like, but you know, motherfuckers also you stay down and and that that type of Yet he's coming home.
Speaker 3: I don't even from what I see, we want to come home. Yeah, for sure, he's coming home. Come home. Who jang or n w A? Y see these questions disrespectful? Yeah, yeah, that's y'all. Niggas just want to get the Dominicans to come up in. I need to find me something to play around with when I get done. Okay, yeah, because take something that I don't got to be to the club.
Speaker 2: The two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to do some other ship, go out, go out for dinner or something.
Speaker 5: That's a shot. Shot right there, that's the shot. It's a shot'. I can't disrespect. I can't disrespect neither party.
Speaker 2: I'm not asking this next one.
Speaker 3: You got the super Will Smith.
Speaker 5: Snoop oh not snoop for sure, But to take fast that you take it back and then you go back. Will Smith smacked the nigga on the stage.
Speaker 3: He's at the fucking.
Speaker 5: Damn He snacked the nigga on stage at the what's it called the Oscars?
Speaker 3: And then won the oscar. That was all and then one after and got up there and cried, man, how gangster is that? Thigga felt sorry for him? Right, he cried, was like, yo forgot he he just did twelve minutes, man.
Speaker 1: Chris Rock took it like a G. Two though Rocks a G. He took it like a G when he got head.
Speaker 2: He took that way.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying, how can you take how I'm just saying with Chris Rock, I'm saying, And he kept doing his lines.
Speaker 1: Like he did that what you're supposed to, but he ain't droppings what I'm saying, he ain't fall.
Speaker 3: Off of that. It's a slap, a slap bang, a slap bang slapper. That was an extra slap.
Speaker 5: Slapper is is to let you understand this type of nigga. You that type of nigga. That's what a slap is. Yeah, a palm wo that's a slap. That's a real slap. Deputing out of that right there, it's like he know now, he knows he'll never played with that man like that again. Man, But I'm gonna leave that alone because he took a shot already, right, not for that, But you didn't I'm going snoop.
Speaker 3: We ain't GotoP.
Speaker 2: Okay, we went Snooper.
Speaker 5: But but that was the most gangster thing I've never seen on mainstream television.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think everybody, yes, that was.
Speaker 5: The most game I have never seen. Then it was the way he walked off. He didn't even checked to see if the nigga was coming, like I'm like.
Speaker 2: I would have it was.
Speaker 5: It came like gold bird ass right with you, out of spiritual ass, right into that table. That'll been like, damn, there's some w W ship.
Speaker 3: I would have toe that bitch up. Man, Listen, I would have told that bitch.
Speaker 5: I don't give an if it was King Kong came up the side like this monkey finna have to God, damn boy, he's gonna have to kill me and this bitch. So yeah, you know that's why it's like he ain't taking not like no g.
Speaker 3: Said to each his own, feel me to each his own. But I don't. I couldn't imagine.
Speaker 5: But shout out to both of them, I'm talking about Chris Rock and Will Smith and then shout out both of them was on Christ, you know it's all good, like I said, like Will smifth this type of nigga, bro, that type of nigga. That's all that means. And it's and that's okay. So but I'm gonna go Snoop because that's that's that sniffer and and I suck with Snoop. We got a dope relationship. I fuck with Snoop Stupid. Hello Winter, that's my nigga, that's my nigga, Little Biggest, still a real nigga. He's still a real nigga. He hosted is different because it was like he hosted limbs like, hey, guys, not that nigga. He was like, hey, this is yeah, you know the time and then this ship fire and he turned around the niggas at the super Bowl, they had the nigga at the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: The niggamed him up there performing the nigga. Snoop is back there like this at the performance. At the performance was no I didn't see yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah was in the cut?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, make two cameras get that. The cameras got that, okay, yeah yeah yeah yeah I didn't see that.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I gotta hit the blood real quick. This ship how many performance? Yeah yeah, yeah, he didn't get in trouble for it. I said, think about the first time we had Super on Dream Champs. He taught us how to cover the events in the hotel. Oh yeah, he said, he said, you just do this and do that a couple of bee and we got we can do that.
Speaker 3: By the way, this is like this is like this is like a seven star hotel. They want to it was nice.
Speaker 2: That was very nice.
Speaker 3: We would just see him. It was very nice. Was very nice. Yeah, it's very nice. And they they helped us move the furniture. We were going to.
Speaker 5: Smoke, and they said, Snoop he got that. He got that type of he got that green light bro all over the world. They said, that's the most famous nigga in the world. Like absolutely, they say in the world. They say, everybody know who snooped out? Everybody? Hey, they said, the niggn get you some some weed. And god damn, where the niggas said he was at and Snoop got some weed? Nou the White House? This niggas said, he was way overseas somewhere and like Germany. He know a nigga to pull up on you give yourself like he got to go to Germany.
Speaker 3: Right right?
Speaker 5: I got though I'm scared. Yeah, like but I'm stilled of Germany. Yeah, yeah, I did. I did a show. I did a festival. What frank foot Hamberg, Yeah I did. I did Frankfurt to Yeah, did the october Fest. It was it was something else. It was called and what was it called o MG or like me, it was something It was something like some It was like an acronym. It might have been like o MG fest that whatever the ship was called, it was induf though okay, hell it was huge. Yeah, it was huge door for that ship. I I love for a nigga though.
Speaker 3: We said, we haven't said that one.
Speaker 2: Okay. The movies okay, Juice or Boys in the Hood, damn but juice juice okay, and that's easily a both. But juice okay. D m X or Tupac Okay, what man?
Speaker 3: Both of them are my type niggas. Man, we got to meet them. I did not get to meet damn man yo, No, I did not get to meet d m AX. I can see that one.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Listen, they got to not get to me. Yeah, here the fun with you?
Speaker 3: No for s for sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh.
Speaker 5: I might have to take give me an I might have to take another one for DM. I'm mad I ain't get to meet him. Sure should I get with?
Speaker 3: So you know what I gotta go? Please get Yeah, for sure, definitely the week before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna give you. I'm gonna give you an Arizona story.
Speaker 3: Give me a New York store.
Speaker 5: I gave so much New York story. Let's give me an Arizona story. He moved to Arizona. Define he was out there on the four wheelers and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you already know what I'm talking about. So I go move out there. I mean not move out there. I'm filming a video. What did you filming the horrible Yeah, I feel in the horror movie. Let me not say what I feel about the horror movie because Homie be listening and saying stop saying that, because you just you just the movie is the worst movie. I haven't been fucking friend. But anyway, moving on, X has me out there and this motherfucker says, so are we going to the house, And I say, go in the house. He goes everybody else but going hunting, And he literally went hunting, right, He tell you go in the.
Speaker 3: House because I was drunk, okay, okay, and I shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Anywhere near me. And he literally went out there and hunted snakes and then that's what he was hunting snakes. They hunted whatever, the rabbit, snakes, whatever, But that's what that was. The game was you you can't eat unless you fucking cat.
Speaker 3: You catch it.
Speaker 2: And boy, I did not participate. I mean I was just like nah, I mean I actually drinking, and maybe I was because I was like, I don't, I don't, I don't. I don't want to eat that. They was eating the city. That was the game they was playing, Like yeah, like you know, we're gonna go out there and whatever we come back with. It could be it's just called coyote.
Speaker 3: They was.
Speaker 2: They was eating whatever. Rattlesnakes, they eat rattlesnakes. They was eating rattlesnakes.
Speaker 5: That's pretty how they were cooking them. That's it's kind of normal where you're from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but people.
Speaker 2: Like there was the game every night like who's in and they're like all right, cool, slowed up and they're just going out there and they shooting whatever they hunt and they come back and they put it on the grill.
Speaker 3: And I was, damn, it's a long way from New York. But yeah, that's a great brother.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: We missed you so much.
Speaker 2: D MX.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I can't cheat. I can't cheat the gate. I can't I cheat the real nigga. Okay, we didn't take a shot this is we did, but we're taking a second one for it. For the second one. That's what That's what I am. Recipe the park and drink you got some. Yeah, this was this was this was your idea to take another one. Then I take another for DMX. Yeah, let me tighten up either okay, big pun or big al Big Punk. And that's just based off my knowledge. You know what I'm saying. Mm hmm Okay, fifty player, I.
Speaker 5: Just crushed a lot fifty So I like, I like, I like, I like how you talk about fifty.
Speaker 3: I like Nigga man, yeah, real nigga.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm the first person to ever do a feature with him. Yeah, you google that him everywhere. But I like, I like, I don't. I don't want to say mentor.
Speaker 5: Ship, but I like, yeah, the relationship is definitely you know what I mean, He's definitely somebody I would I would absolutely consider as a mentor for sure. You that's my nigga Vanessa from Double A Cell. I don't know if you know Vanessa, she connected us, Yeah, she connected us for sure. I was doing like a media dinner or whatever, and I was talking to Vanessa and somebody else that was there, and the girl that was there, she was like Vanessa. I knew me from when I was on the cover of Double a Cel. And I always fucked with Vanessa too, because she's stiff. But she's stiff, you know what I'm saying, like coming from Double a Cell, Like she ain't smiling at none of these niggas, none of these rabbers. Like she's stiff, like like uh huh exactly. And I really kind of like I don't know, I let her tell it, but like that's how I came in there, Like I come into.
Speaker 3: All these artists.
Speaker 5: They got stylists, they got this, and the scope past the ship for me, they had a stylist in there by the like when they had stylists and ship set up for me, like for the whole twenty nineteen, all that ship like got coming in and be like I ain't wearing none of that ship and I just got to walker. So I had just got the plant. I think I had on like a fucking Nike hoodie and some flip flops and some fucking like joggers.
Speaker 3: That's what I did the whole day.
Speaker 5: And like my freestyle, you go back and look at it now, like I had on like a fucking Nike hood This is when I'm I get to the next city. I got fresh packs of draws, socks, that type ship. But I'm I go to the little store. This how I was used to do it in the streets too. I just go to the store today, wife, beat them flip flops and some some hoop and shorts and go in that bitch and got damn buy outfit every day in the store.
Speaker 3: Put it on in the store, walkout, go get money, Get up out of that.
Speaker 2: I heard you lived off fresh six months.
Speaker 5: Six months in this nigga, No on some other ship we got. I don't know what's going on many now for sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, professional, yeah professional.
Speaker 5: This this great a journalism right here. It's on a whole other level, this nigga. This is second third time I said some ship he already has was my next question now for sure?
Speaker 2: But finished up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so like that, Yeah, I would I would do that for like I did it for like probably like six months straight. I ain't even I'm hustling, son up the son even when the sun down. When other niggas turn it down, they turn it off.
Speaker 3: I'm up.
Speaker 5: I'm two in the morning over here in this neighborhood. We ain't nothing outside but police. So I gotta move smooth, I gotta, I gotta And yeah, I was just every day I was hopping in the shower. We got damn boom, I pop out, make my first little round of my plays and just the flip flops and ship and I got them. Boom, go to detail ar is the story that we got there. I going like detail R, going up exactly, going that motherfucker and got them get this this, this put the sh it on in the store. Probably try to lead this ship right there with them. Go hustle for the day, you know what I mean. I used to call it little little trap suits. I need my trap suit for the day. Boom boom boom. To where I had like like I don't know, maybe like ten of them, like construction trash bags and big black trash bags full of like clothes and ship. Yeah, I ain't doing no laundry. I just bought new ship, so yeah, whatever whatever that ain't.
Speaker 2: Because you know the couple of teams that we do on drink checks, Well, this is me that I'm infatuated with, all right, I'm infatuated with if they're gonna come on time and what they're drinking. So I figured said drinking.
Speaker 3: That dawn for sure.
Speaker 2: And then they told me they saw you at the brickle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I swear God looks So when I just saw as funny as hell when I just put up and I saw the maybe bag outside because I got one, right, yeah sure. So so when I saw it and I was coming out, it's my nephew birthday and ship. So I had went in the store. I told I went to the store, I FaceTime. I just let him pick out.
Speaker 3: Whatever you want to. I got that thing for me.
Speaker 5: I'm coming out of the brick on made and ship and I'm jumping back in the truck and I see this two toned silver it's two different types of silver's maybe that come. I'm like, damn, I wish mine was that color. So I know they saw me because I'm looking like I'm just stopping and I'm admiring the car like I'm looking got that like, damn, that's that's shit hard. I probably said something. I don't know if you heard me say that.
Speaker 2: I made that.
Speaker 5: I said that ship hard. My security got the door open, wait on it again, and I'm like that ship hard at hell, and I got it. I came outside.
Speaker 3: I said that.
Speaker 2: The nigga know it.
Speaker 3: Roll Bobby got this nigga about to be late. He on the way here. I'm got damn, I'm coming out the fucking Mallel and ship.
Speaker 5: Man, you know what I'm saying. But nah, nah for sure, for sure, man, small world.
Speaker 2: Let me just tell you something. Man, it makes me so happy to see you doing.
Speaker 3: Your now for sure. But I appreciate this and to be here.
Speaker 2: I really really really don't know. Like I do. I'm using the wrong word for how much you mimicked my career.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I got you. That's the right word. Got.
Speaker 2: But it's like, you know, mirror, like you know what I'm saying, like the ship, you've been through everything you're going through.
Speaker 3: The lawsuits.
Speaker 2: I was gonna try to I did it all the day. He was talking about lawsuits. Member not seeing my brother. That's my son right there. My son works on the set. You know what I'm saying. You know what I mean? Hold on, all right, what's the next One's.
Speaker 3: See new Jack City or King of New York? New Jack City? Easy?
Speaker 5: New Jack City for me, because New York might be more some New York ship. I don't even I haven't seen that, No disrespect, Like, what's that?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Frank White, I but yeah, they're both New York ships. Y'all think that's yeah? I think that's fucking with New Jack City as a New York. Yeah, new Jack City fi small yeah, new Jack City?
Speaker 3: All right? Being met for snowfall.
Speaker 5: Snowfall, I mean, but let's drink because being met my big brother.
Speaker 3: I got something to do with that.
Speaker 2: Yah yeah yeah. Listen, anytime we're gonna start that rule, listen, please make sure everybody right there down that's it's called.
Speaker 3: The nigga the baby rule. When back on the eye, when U were serious cooler of that, these niggas into about Yes, God damn, this is the last one to the game. And I can't count him because I don't even see her over here.
Speaker 2: She's slipping the bitches usually using.
Speaker 3: Make sure I ain't looking and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she's a professional. Rolex or cocos, cocos Coco.
Speaker 3: Why do you think why do you think he would resonate with that? Oh you don't think he I don't know what. That's old school money over money. It's not old school, but it's it's.
Speaker 5: I'm thirty two younger. What wait, you're talking about stripper?
Speaker 3: Ye? Yeah, I don't know what Rolex is it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's what let's say open.
Speaker 2: That's what we need to go to.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm not bad, Yeah, I'm bad.
Speaker 2: I'm like that. I don't expek you about somethingout watch like it's a coco, say King of Diamonds or maybe you're talking about Miami.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Miami, King of Diamonds on the River? Yeah you know what? That's drink?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The man that the night you got to Mic, I'm like, dammit, people, we traveled in the river. I'm gonna make we.
Speaker 2: Trapped twenty four, when we trapped seventeen? Who we traveled?
Speaker 3: Last one on twenty five, last one on.
Speaker 2: That night.
Speaker 5: Make him play my song fat give him to an interview, and we'll get straight into the mixtape. Okay, I'm gonna pull up the Boe track. Make him play my song twenty thirty times tonight you should you work mode? I mun still be nice and turned to loyalty or respect.
Speaker 3: Damn, that's sad that you know what that what side of you? What's side of you? I'm a Capricorn? What's that October?
Speaker 2: That's that's.
Speaker 3: Because usually I can think of the month, you can think of what it looks like we're talking about that.
Speaker 5: That's jay Z December twenty second, that's James. I don't know after Sagittary, yeah.
Speaker 2: Right after right, okay, okay, right, there's some smart niggas. This is a fact, no, because no, definitely, definitely. It's real ship definitely. So let's gets into the mixtape.
Speaker 3: How to fuck is this a mixtape?
Speaker 2: How the fuck is this a mixtape?
Speaker 3: I'm still trying to figure that ship out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm trying to figure it out. Well, you got me turned onto him and get on the ass.
Speaker 3: Watch this. You got an album already kind of done? Yeah for sure? Why you why school?
Speaker 2: You know what the current energy? I'm gonna go back and the current.
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, first of first of did we never talked about baby Jesus? No, we wanted to come back to it. Yeah, we wanted to go back. Let's get that before we get into the mixtape. Baby Jesus, that's your first record on the radio. Yeah, for sure, the first record you ever recorded.
Speaker 5: Shout out my nigga DJ Incognito, he the program director. Now at that time he was just not just the DJ. I'm not sure what his actual position. I think he was a mixed sure DJ. But your first game you ever recorded, first song I ever recorded, was the first song ever on the radio.
Speaker 2: Come on, all right, so let's let's describe the situation, doesn't happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you in the trap recorded That's why I said.
Speaker 5: When I heard it on the radio, was in the car between making plays, and I said that, like I got their ass, Like, well, I'm like damn.
Speaker 2: And then black Jesus, you know Jesus already black? Yeah, like yes, very that white version. Yeah that's not the right version, right, but you're schooling people, So what you call it Black Jesus? And a black.
Speaker 3: Said, baby.
Speaker 5: Chaps, we've been we've been sitting.
Speaker 3: They got right here. I'm with you. Maybe even go back right now heard he made Jesus Jesus maybe with me? That that right there? But that name, you know, with that name, with me meet yous in that name.
Speaker 5: That was more so, not more so that I had one hundred percent to do with like me feeling like my purpose was wasn't for me, it was for others, Like I'm here to do for others, like I'm willing to sacrifice myself for others. You get what I'm saying. That's what I've been doing. That's what I continue to do day and day out. You know what I'm saying. So that was more about that, like my purpose being to do for others more so than for myself, you know what I mean, because I could you know, I didn't have everything. I didn't have everything. You know that I could got them h everything. It was to the point the way I and the guy take a jet to go here to go shopping for the day and got them come back home type shit like you know, I had it like that.
Speaker 2: So you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I ain't but that type shit wasn't isn't fulfilling, you know, to me, compared to got them doing something for somebody else and giving them the tools or the resources they need to got them attain something that they strive for. That type shit make me feel like I got a billion dollars. You know what I'm saying, That type shit make me. That's what I'm about, you know what I'm saying. Seeing somebody else, you know, believe in theyself enough to go after something ad them even if I don't. Seeing them achieved period like that type shit to meat, that's that ship is more valuable than anything that's priceless. So you know it's that that even going even now, like the reason why I ended up going with their name initially and all that ship, Like the reason why the more is the principles behind that.
Speaker 3: That shit still ain't changed, Like yeah, that still ain't changed. Like that's still what I stand on to this day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I could have been if I was a selfish nigga, I would have been somewhere satisfied enough for life, would have been straight someone.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying a lot, Yeah, Jesus will work right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, never about a nigga, you know what I'm saying, right, it was never about me, you know.
Speaker 2: Right now, you pick a picture with you, yeah, holding you, Yeah, nigga holding you like baby Jesus.
Speaker 3: Facts I got do this hold one of my daughters. Just like Man. Yeah, that's real night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I sak a much. Jean Paul Jocks.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And Ship, Oh, you.
Speaker 4: Don't know knows an artist that you definitely not hate.
Speaker 3: Man, We don't hate you. You're yeah, jump y'all a whole baby really the words his baby Jesus huh Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's fine. It's fucking fly Ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Fly Ship might be a potential like album man cover for sure.
Speaker 1: As many of y'all know, drink Camps wants to give flowers, but people are here to receive me, give me flowers and celebrating our legends while they can still smell us. We have partner what the flowers to create the mood when everyone can give flowers to the legends in their life. You can now order a custom flower box because someone you want to show appreciation by visiting www.
Speaker 3: Dot wut flowers dot com or artist.
Speaker 2: So niggas ain't coming on your property at all. I wouldn't recommend it. Yeah, I wouldn't recommend it.
Speaker 5: Yeah right man, unless you that I god damn clean the pool, goddamn cut the grass. I'll be letting them niggas in and you and you want to bail some ship and you know in past control let them niggas ins out about the lake. I got woods and ship, so you've got to keep pest controlling the mosquitoes, living good type.
Speaker 2: I'm blessed God damn. Let's make some noise for that. That's crazy all right now, Okay, before we get into the mixtics, I want to go song for song. That's okay with you. Talk to him before we get into that. We big that fifty said earlier, right said that pretty fuck with you, nigga man. You also you also said somewhere that shock called you.
Speaker 3: That said shaq call me, that shot called you sho.
Speaker 2: I think Shaq.
Speaker 5: I think shaq dm me shot DM and shock and common I think shaq dm you. I mean in the midst of all the chaos and ship like but just some you know, every day real nigga ship.
Speaker 3: But that's not common. That ain't nowhere near as common as you think.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying from a shock but he yeah, and I can't even tell you exactly what he said.
Speaker 3: I could probably go to.
Speaker 2: The way to do when they try to cancel us. Yeah, that was one of the first people that called me right with Shaq. It's weird to me because I'm like, damn, I felt like hip hop should have came to you, hear me.
Speaker 3: I mean, Shack is hip hop though, don't get a twisted yeah. But but but that's not where he made his money.
Speaker 2: I know, but it's niggas you have made money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what I felt like when I went.
Speaker 2: I felt like, damn, And I'm sitting around walking.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about after the YEA ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know what I'm talking about, right, Yeah. And the first person that called me for I called me big him up. Plenty of other people called me, but Shaq was the first person that called me. He actually offered me something. He was like, are you good?
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, I'm good. He was like, well, just in case.
Speaker 2: And I was just like.
Speaker 3: I felt.
Speaker 2: Like this man, like when I heard that, you know, when you was going through yours, Shaq gave you a call. I was like, damn, a real one, Like he's actually a real one.
Speaker 3: No, I agree, he definitely. I mean, if you could.
Speaker 2: You don't have to talk about because I ain't saying what they said, But how did that feel?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: Like somebody was it felt the same way it was, you know, what I mean it was, it was it was super honorable of him, like and not only that, like this shock. This is a nigga that the nigga been a fan of. You know what I'm saying his whole life. Nigga been looked up to.
Speaker 3: Nigga.
Speaker 5: That's that's Superman nigga. That's what's the movie called. I said it the wrong way when I was on the podcast. Yeah yeah you said it. Yeah, I'm saying what you gotta be up. So so it was yeah, like like like I've been, you know, been a fan of this nigga all the way around the board, you know what I'm saying. So they even see that the nigga, you know, reaching out and fuck with a nigga on that level, and these type of niggas is in tune with me and and admire me in any form way of fashion.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's it's you know, all the way down, even with niggas like you see that type ship is. I ain't a nigga to take that ship lightly, like even as a as a young nigga. I'm thirty two now, but even it's like a young nigga, like I always been that young nigga that out of OG's love like always been for whatever reason. You get what I'm saying, like all O Jesus, Like you know, I fuck with him there they're front me. Got damn fifty fifty pounds. They'll they won't get your asses up like I ain't even talking to that nigga and nigga don't ain't understand why fuck with white, fuck with John like that?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: But it's you know, and so when I when I see it.
Speaker 5: In something outside of the streets, when I see it in something completely different, you know what I mean, Like it's to me any the moments right there, it be just a testament to you know, I'm.
Speaker 3: An ill nigga.
Speaker 5: Like I said, with your nigga, nigga be I'm an ill nigga. Be ill niggas just you know, it's just a testament to that when I see moments like that, bro, and you know, and I'm grateful, you know what I mean to say, the least like that fucking shock you did. What I'm saying, yeah, reaching out and the ship he's saying like that, and how simple he put it in what he said.
Speaker 3: I don't even to say it yeah, might you know he help me there? Yeah, for sure, for sure, actual quick.
Speaker 5: He ain't offer me no bag, though I'd have been like, man, yeah, just a million working shows man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he did.
Speaker 5: He did.
Speaker 3: He got a wife, you gotta I gotta watch. I got a couple.
Speaker 5: He give me a watch during the bulls shit, I probably would have been like, what I'm gonna do with that?
Speaker 3: He didn't give me no but no, he didn't give me no watch. You got one?
Speaker 5: Shack fuck with me?
Speaker 2: You don't want to no, man, we all got doing. I got one too, I ain't no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this right looks like that? What up?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I got it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, wonderful kindigga of the best of the best. You're supposed to have that mother on? Yeah, you should have had it on brock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, whether it's forty one, you damn I want to shock man. Ain't good dude, When when did he give you that?
Speaker 2: When you give you that?
Speaker 3: Well he came on the show like a little bit right after that's that's that's for his risk y'all.
Speaker 5: Go ahead my nigh. Yeah, you gotta worry about eighty Yeah, you're not sure to put in a glass.
Speaker 1: We didn't finish you you kind of scared you went off of the story? What story when you met fifty at the Double Excel thing, how y'all connected?
Speaker 3: Like what was the connection? I think I thought that was my partner over there with my nephew at his birthday. Like what was that like when she connected y'all? Like what was it that y'all connected on? Like? What was that coming around? So I had she I was at the media dinner and somebody that was there too. She was there. It was me and her and Vanessa. We was off to the side.
Speaker 5: We was talking and she asked me, would I would I ever be interested in like venturing off in the film? You know what I'm saying, Like based off of like the way she sees like my approach to music videos and ship like that, you know what I mean, just me as a creative period. And I I told her, yeah, like that's something I definitely want to get into. And I just got to talking. You know what I'm saying about, like you know, the love I got forward, how I already been investing in the entire time and like the same equipment that they usual to shoot the best movies in the world, all that shit like I've been acquiring all these things and acquiring the knowledge all the way along the way, and spending my own money to gain experience and learn as much.
Speaker 3: As I can about the ship.
Speaker 5: Like when I got to talking, I get to talking like that real quick and don't take long at all, you know what I'm saying. And she the Vanessa looked at me like cut me off, like missing, like you met fifty eight. And I'm like, nah, hell nah, but I can't wait, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I can't wait. I love to meet him.
Speaker 5: And she got them and I continued to she facetiming the nigga right on the spot, and god damn.
Speaker 3: He wasn't there. I thought he was there, not at the media on face.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was at a I don't know what he was doing right then and there, but he said pull up on him tomorrow at like the rehearsal or whatever he had, like a rehearsal or some shit going on. He said, pull up on the tomorrow. He had a rehearsal for one of the premiers. He'll do He'll do the premiers. He'll do a little concer hurt red carpet shit. The premieres for one of the shows on Power or whatever. She was doing rehears We said, pull up on me, I'll be here tomorrow. So I pulled up in between the press run and the shit I had going on in New York, I pulled up on him. Uh. He was in the middle of rehearsal, and he came off in the back room. While I was waiting on him the rest of the month. Bucks was out there dancings whoever else, DJ, whoever right, doing like sound check rehearsals for the show, and Uh, I hollered at him.
Speaker 3: Now, this this is a conversation.
Speaker 5: It could have been you know what I'm saying, two minutes, you know what I'm saying, two to five minutes, whatever. It could have been just two minutes, thirty seconds. It's pleasure to meet you, my nig I mean, just wanted to put it on. That's approach it anyway. Now, ain't no industry. But it could have been that, nah, I mean it ain't. I'm not pulling up on nobody on the industry, not you. I'm saying it could have been that vibe, but it wasn't. Yeah, nah, So I mean, that wasn't even a factor this Prifty and baby. So it's you know, it's different, you know, I mean, like I ain't even you know, but I pull up on him. It could have lasted whatever, like and on some like it's real niggas like it ain't. I ain't got to do nothing, but I don't need nothing but five second to tell a real nigga how a nigga, I've been looked at you as a real nigga, got damn boom boom. They don't take nothing but five seconds and within the handshake, a real nigga don't know you feel me?
Speaker 3: Okay boom exactly.
Speaker 5: You know we're gonna we're gonna receive that and boom know what that is, and then we'll move forward in the future accordingly when we bump into each other again. But it could have lasted forever long. I just wanted to, you know, get in the room with the nigga and meet the nigga and and me and Bruce said that we talked for like two hours, you know what I'm saying, Like fuck, like his team kept coming in, you know, fifty, real punctual nigga, like he on time. He with everything he do, He's on time. He on point like he don't you know, he don't funk around him. Man, got a lot going on. His lawyer go with him everywhere, like his team is boom like him. You know what I mean, Like that's another nigga, that niggas. That nigga's different. That nigga right there is different. You get what I'm saying. That's that's fifty and that niggas to he hustling right now, he out hustling every last.
Speaker 3: One of us.
Speaker 5: And I know y'all hustling. I know y'all getting. I ain't no disrespect y'all this nigga here, Yeah, we know, man, let's go, man, look that nigga queen queen niggas can now hustle me.
Speaker 3: I'm that type of nigga.
Speaker 5: Man, That nigga, I'm telling you, he already he already in a position a where he probably don't even got to do that as much as neither one of us got to do. You know, I ain't count nobody pockets, but you hear me, Let's let me count mine. He I definitely need to be working harder than him, nigga. You see what I'm saying loud at so now with that being said, we said that we talked Bro for like over two hours, like his team steady coming in.
Speaker 3: We gotta he had to do something.
Speaker 5: He had thirty forty people in the other room on them the fence, doing what they was doing, and we you know what I mean, we chopped it up for like, Bro, like like two and a half hours. You did what I'm saying, like like two and a half hours. I can say, Mo, we chopped up for like two and a half hours. And from there you got to think, like even the ship with the road and lived ship that should happened a week after that. So he got every reason in the world. Man, I ain't fucking with that, nigga. I just bumped into Yeah, whatever he gotta, I ain't hell ran away from you.
Speaker 2: But he didn't have to run away.
Speaker 3: He had just met me.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 3: He had to do was just you know, just lead what it was. I wasn't even in the you know, in a way and no way. He kept He called you, He called me. He was the only one that called me. He called me. God damn.
Speaker 5: He one of the only ones to call me. He called me, not only called me, called the people around me.
Speaker 3: God damn. What's going on while we ain't doing this.
Speaker 5: This and this like whyle y'all like you feel me and then not only that, like you know when when the damage begin to quickly compile, he even he still stood there, He still stood in there with a nigga like hell yeah, you know what I'm saying, not for sure, And I ain't even the type of nigga like the letter nigga. I don't let niggas do like more than one favor for me without me, without me even in the score, like I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't play that ship like I don't. I'm not that type of nigga.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 5: I far flat on my face and stayed until I got them can get back up before I ever let a.
Speaker 3: Nigga got them over extend theyselves.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying for me, like I'm I'm all about eating what I kill and got them you know, just me as a man, like that's what I represent. But that's a real nigga, you know what I'm saying, A real nigga. No, you know what niggas to set up like me. Niggas set up like that like relentless with then they hustling and you know what they stand on. They believe in theyself. A nigga who embodied that same shit. They know, even if that nigga really do need some help, he never gonna say it. You get what I'm saying at times? Why why I for sure needed help where I needed God Damn. You know this that that nigga did the ship. You know, standing that in the game. You get what I'm saying, and consistently, you know what I'm saying consistently, So shout out to that nigga.
Speaker 3: Man super Yeah, Yeah, it's super real. Niggas.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna ask you one more questions. Yeah, talk real fast every song about the album, but let me just ask you this one. Oh Baby on QC right the album, it's the only time I remember having you and little Baby together. Yeah, and there was rumors that you guys were gonna do a whole album together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we was talking about doing some some joint shit.
Speaker 2: Okay at a certain point, is that the only record like.
Speaker 5: We got, I mean, shit with the way this shit go. And then me and Bruh, we was in the studio, we was we was in the studio.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 5: Right now?
Speaker 2: October is probably like.
Speaker 5: It was a couple of months ago, maybe like like four or five months ago, but we didn't been in there. We got like two songs that we did one of one of them we definitely plan on using. But with me and Bruh and the way the way when I have my wave going, when I was on top of the game, he was on top of the game, and that ship, you know, and we bumped into each other. We still did what we did and made a song that charted on Billboard, and shit, you get what I'm saying. So as far as like what we done did after that, we didn't been doing so much other shit that ain't even really that ain't really bout nothing. When we do bump in the room, you know, yeah, we do what we do. And that's another you know, like I that that like that's the nigga. For a nigga to even have a name that similar to a nigga name, you get what I'm saying. For him to be got damn Boom, the one that the one that got it going on when I pop out the way I popped out, and for both niggas to even get what them for a nigga even be able to stand in there and you know what I mean, like because I was there, you know what I'm saying, like for and not only and Bro was there. So for a nigga, you know, not not God damn, you gotta be a certain either this type of nigga or that type of nigga, any other niggas in the world that would have had names that closed it that would have had careers pop you know what I mean within that close up of margin got them he popped like he popped before me, but like right there boom boom. Yeah, you most definitely would have learned like if like any bitch ass nigga that was already boom because he popped before me, right and let a nigga if your name little baby, the nigga pop up the baby any we didn't seen it before, but I'm not even about to try to jog my memory that pinpoint these niggas. But like any other nigga, like they would completely like consume themself with the idea that this nigga trying to you know what, they would feel threatened, you know what I mean what y'all sound totally not not for sure absolutely, but but yeah, so that shit you know, shout out the bru real nigg and that's another nigga, Like we got the same. I don't know where I got them, seen, brad Uh, Like why I got them?
Speaker 3: You know why why I got them?
Speaker 5: While navigating through the bullshit and the controversy and Ship, Oh, my lawyer, we had the same We had the same attorney and Ship were the same attorney. So he was on my attorney was on the phone with me. I was calling my attorney about some shit we got going on, checking up on the case. And he was over there with Bro walking front. Yeah, Bro was over there with him. I don't know if they was at court. No, I was at court with my attorney. We had just walked out of the courtroom and we in like the hallway when we going and got damn lunch or something in between the Ship and Bro was calling him about some ship he got going on. You feel me and Brother, it's like right there with me, said you talking to me face something talking to him and they look who I'm with. I'm on the phone with this one, and he put the phone on me and the nigga. Yeah, hey, I'm wish your nigga. I'm wish you got them call hit me, get my number from the call. I'm with you, So, you know, shout out to that nigga that's still another nigga, real nigga. It's simple as that real nigga. So as far while we don't got another, so we got one. Yeah, we had more that ship out and do time. We ain't tripping all.
Speaker 2: Right, somebody asked you three questions before I get to and then just one word answers for the mixtape. Right, but cry baby nasty and cash ship. What does that tell you.
Speaker 5: That you're going back to what I was saying about the type ship me and Mayor was making before. Yeah, yeah, come home baby, you ain't gotta be making out that that lame ship with none of the other niggas.
Speaker 2: You we can come get it in. Well we you know we cannot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, make beautiful me we make Yeah, you've got to I know how to talk that ship.
Speaker 2: For lack of a better term, Yeah, you're like jay Z and Foxy Brown. I went too far. Nah, I'm sorry that you. Yeah, so I need to hear more jay Z and Foxy.
Speaker 3: I'm open to it.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, so shout out the mad than any other female out here doing that thing. I don't got nothing bad to say about no black woman doing their motherfucking thing.
Speaker 3: And I ain't tripping. It's hard enough out here, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So cause you know we're not I check your music.
Speaker 5: But male and female rappers like yeah, like collaborating, Like I mean, I ain't seen it. I ain't seen nothing else. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I love too too.
Speaker 5: It ain't no thing, it ain't nothing where I'm like, yeah, I want to Well, you gotta make this happen, tay Man what It's all good, but you're not.
Speaker 3: We make some ship.
Speaker 2: We talk that ship.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I would love to see.
Speaker 5: I love to see some I love to do some shit will glow to anybody, any female that like to talk that ship. You just go listen to how the fuck Is? It's a mixtape and you can keep you know I could because I could talk that ship. You know, by my goddamn sulf that we you know did fourteen so on no features, but no feature, no feet, not one of them.
Speaker 2: It just sounds like you said, fourteen souls with features, no none of them not.
Speaker 3: I want them to be clear. About it.
Speaker 5: No feature, Yeah, nah for sure, So nah, but shut out shout out them any female in the game, because that's who dominating right now, them to lotto everybody, everybody man. So after all of you know what I'm saying, every female doing their motherfucking thing dominating.
Speaker 3: They standing on ship. A lot of y'all standing on ship.
Speaker 2: The females can name doing that ship right now?
Speaker 5: A lot Nikki, that's right, you know what I'm saying. Obviously, Uh Nikki meg glow for show glow, Nikky may glow. Uh a lot of for shuow. That new ship she dropped so hard I understand some. Definitely, I was going that rock I spice you Coiler, ray Coiler, ray man plenty bro what we're talking about?
Speaker 3: Rappers? So my rappers?
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, he said rappers for sure. I respect you, Yeah, you got respect your hood?
Speaker 3: What that mean?
Speaker 5: CARDI b anybody like they ain't they out they out this bitch? Dang't playing. Ain't nobody out.
Speaker 3: Here looking for she likes still killing the game.
Speaker 5: Ain't too many motherfuckers really standing for something except for me and them. God damn the motherfucking bruh.
Speaker 3: Who else? Who else?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: It's a lot. Damn. I don't want to nobody out. It's a lot. Lakia. I like her. Yeah, Hey from Florida, Flow merely flow? Really? Is that the one I ain't saying she don't flo.
Speaker 2: J t.
Speaker 3: Am Bro. Yes, she's bro.
Speaker 2: She she.
Speaker 3: Beer man, all of them, all of them.
Speaker 5: Bro, it's more to its way, more sexy, moll fucking red sex mother red. I should have said yet, I should have staid you first, se I should have said her, for what you're doing with all them?
Speaker 2: I mean, you got somewhere to go. You want me to do not be great?
Speaker 3: Are you gonna put them up in? Yeah? You do, my nigga. I got It's like this nigga. She can't get your nigga, like sixteen blunts with the straight face and walked off and he's like, hey, y'all gonna need them. I mean, what you want me to do? I want you to do?
Speaker 2: You my name? Yeah, let me take So. I'm so glad that when I passed the torch. Yeah, that torch game to you.
Speaker 3: I'm accepted with open arms.
Speaker 2: I'm accepted, my nigga.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: When they went to a lot of other niggas disappointed openly when I see a nigga like you. First off, did you hear the mixtape?
Speaker 5: You hear it?
Speaker 2: Yet?
Speaker 7: I did?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I was like, and then you destroyed this ship. Yeah, by yourself. You got other voices on there. So when you're saying no features, what you mean is like no known features. But I.
Speaker 3: Mean if anything, I mean like number know this is this is number? What's this? I ain't going.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I do this thing called the Baby Talk Hotline where I put a phone number up and I a lot my fans and just call me and.
Speaker 3: Connect with me directly.
Speaker 5: I answer the phone calls, the phone bringing me about five thousand calls with them, got damn thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And I'm I'm on the phone with a with a female that she give me this real powerful message, this real heartfelt message. And then at the end she just saying, yeah, the way you do this and the way you do that. She was talking about my kids and this and that She's like, that ship turned me the fuck on. That's what she said. Should have the brit rap from Detroit. And then she she signed off and cleared it and I'm like, I want to put you on my project. And really I pulled up to the studio, my my engine, them, my producer, Seana first brody Ko. They just press play after I did a different song. I think it was after I did uh, I think I did.
Speaker 3: What did I do that night? It might have been.
Speaker 5: It might have been fat, but I think I did fat in La so I might be wrong, but it was after I did another song.
Speaker 2: It was like that.
Speaker 3: It was fat.
Speaker 5: It was a thousand cent fat. It was just on the project to how to fuck? Is it some mixed that's a hit? That's a rocket automatic right, And they pressed play and I heard the beat with the I heard shorty voice and I remember it being from the ship because we had you know, we posted and we got this a whole page that they that my team got created for it or whatever the way we you know, we put the phone calls on there and let the female see you know what I mean, my reaction to it, you know what I mean. But sent her the motherfucking song, told her I got the ship going. I posted it and then found her. I said, somebody find her for me. They found her on their Instagram undefeated and then I reached out to it, got a number, she signed out on it, and I'm gonna do something real special with her too for the video for that song, so ye shout out to her. But other than that, no features. That's just the only person. The only feature on it is a fan. A fan's voice is simple, but it's it's like a simple on a couple of them where you hear, like, you know, little voices singing in the background of the beat type. But no features, absolutely none of them. Fourteen songs.
Speaker 2: That's equivalent to nas Now. His first album had no features, had one feature. The one feature wasn't Azy.
Speaker 3: She was an unknown artist YouTube kind of. Then he said one you tip.
Speaker 2: Produced the beat.
Speaker 3: But then he said what he did say one love never said feature in Q tip obviously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what I'm saying is what he did. You had the highlight, has the highlight and then comes this just I'm gonna show y'all who then.
Speaker 3: For sure got to see me and he did it old.
Speaker 2: Me and every track sitt's going.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen you that you want to mad back? Who made back?
Speaker 2: What do you want me to do on?
Speaker 3: Come on, you're right right, let me you want me to let me sit up my bad man.
Speaker 5: God damn, what the type of question was that? Yeah, you're riding in there listening to that. Yeah, that's how you.
Speaker 3: That's your question. Okay, oh yeah, that's where I was listening for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, alright, I understand you. You're lining the question is the way you you lined it up?
Speaker 3: You funked up.
Speaker 2: Because we're gonna sign your podcast. We're gonna sign your part. Okay, sure, your podcast is on the drink Champs network. We figure out what's the name with your podcast?
Speaker 5: This is so we got some ship and I wouldn't even call it, but it's the baby Talk hotline. And it's like when I open up the phone line of my fans and we let them call in. But we really got to put together the way I could do it. Yeah, nostalgic ship, you know what I mean. Let them call in and talk to me right then and there. It's away for me to directly connect with the fans. We got the system put in place to where we could do it with video.
Speaker 3: Now you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Talking about the sex hot line, you get you're talking about the sex.
Speaker 3: We signed.
Speaker 2: That's what we.
Speaker 3: Damnee. They're gonna automatically. They got the freedom to go wherever they want to go, to.
Speaker 2: Ship for months.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you are tupac l L mixed together.
Speaker 2: This niggas horny man down.
Speaker 3: Do you not hear this? This niggas sucking everybody? No, man, no, let's just speak. Let's just be clear.
Speaker 2: Clear.
Speaker 3: He's the best life of my life. I was out there shopping, yeah, getting it in shopped s week.
Speaker 6: Yeah and you ain't you're still in that chop su weeks. No, man, I'll be out live you know right, you know we shopped in right now.
Speaker 3: I didn't. I didn't been there. I didn't. I didn't have my time. Man, I have my fun. You slowing down? Already have I already have?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, now how was you and I with Miss Simmon down? You know, i'mre tired. My jersey is all fucked up in the game. Yeah, he got it. They got it, guys dusting and even bring it out the opening game. Don't even bring my jersey, just let it chill. I come to the game. If I come to the game and my jersey come out, it's like it's like.
Speaker 3: It's not that. But let me just's still in the game. I'm gonna tie it. How was it chopping?
Speaker 5: How much karate about I told you about it? I talk about it hearing them.
Speaker 3: Man, you.
Speaker 2: Seriously, you know because I'm gonna tire you know every state too.
Speaker 3: I did my thing. Yeah, you return every state.
Speaker 2: They gotta retire me, Like, well maybe this is a stake.
Speaker 3: Crazy yet they gotta retire me. Come back out the way, but you active.
Speaker 2: Act right now.
Speaker 3: Let him live. He said he's not a game. Let him let he's not. Come on good time.
Speaker 5: That's about the mixtape. Let's talk about quick. What a secree? What a sec niggas.
Speaker 2: Trading that we are not we are not interviewers, all right, that's that's tru about thet It's called this.
Speaker 3: This was my fault.
Speaker 2: Let's about go ahead, Let's talk about the intro. Quick in a minute, Yeah, in a minute. So you're proud of your losses, I don't care if winning. Let's break that down.
Speaker 5: I see the way they mug and from the stair with the niggas. You know, I stay down like a thug. I climb the stairs on my niggas. They're like, maybe gonna get your spot. I'll be right there in a minute. I'll be right there in a minute. It's all good, you know. I gotta take the heart away. But that's the way it go. We don't let them come and take your heart away. Let him take your soul away. They go down, I'm gonna slang. I'm gonna drop my nuts and let them hang. My daughters and family already know the play. Sipping on this the quila, trying to imagine what my bros say, caught up inside of the media, sitting there laughing, Nigga, I know you ain't thinking it won't go down about my struggle. The niggas thinking they won't go down about my struggle.
Speaker 3: Nigga, I know you ain't. I con damn there walking that bitch with my eyes closed. Nigga. I know the bank.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna give you the real thing their time. They don't need to overthink, ready to go through whatever. I know they don't understand the way a social think. They probably had too much dip on the ship. Probably ain't know what's right. Give you our contact, let you finish your sentence, to sit there and know it's fake. The repo man came and took a car. I guess to know what it's late, don't say that. I hope it ain't.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: I got your back, and later you're gonna tell them fuck me like I ain't overplay. I'm the type of nigga know you really need it, I'm gonna go and do it anyway. You have a ride for a nigga, died for a nigga, and they ever feel away and never even feel a neat to even come and talk to you, They just drive away. I'm gonna run it, nor it pick a play, hold it up like whats your richer.
Speaker 3: Say fuck that.
Speaker 5: Nigga, Like my bitch, you say fuck that nigga, My bitch you say, just look in my eyes out of been through some shit.
Speaker 3: That's probably what my pictures say.
Speaker 5: Scared to hold my head up and let you see the real me because I've been thugging.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 3: Want you to know that I appreciate the way you make me feel. I know you love me.
Speaker 2: Baby. Hold me closer when you fuck me, baby, hold me closer when you fuck me. Baby.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna need you to go.
Speaker 5: Put a drake on your name and never report a stolen make you look over your shoulder, all on your face whenever you bust it open.
Speaker 2: I don't like your friends. Fuck your homies.
Speaker 5: Say it two times, fuck your homies, and I tell them say it three times, fucky homies, and I go back in a little bit.
Speaker 3: But you know about that's in a minute intro.
Speaker 2: Yep, you god damnit.
Speaker 3: That ain't about nothing.
Speaker 5: That's my ship. So when niggas bring it up, I just get to going.
Speaker 3: Give me a reason. Blame my mama for.
Speaker 5: The way that I'm rocking them away to conceit it in cocky. I ain't just waiting on a bitch ass nigga to give me your reason to poppet. That type shit make me want to hold my gun.
Speaker 3: Up and put it on the table. I'm like that, I can't.
Speaker 2: Give me a reason.
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That that that's that type of ship.
Speaker 5: That's that's where I go straight from in a minute, that heartfelt ship, that that vulnerable, that transparent ship, that real nigga ship.
Speaker 3: I go straight to that.
Speaker 5: Okay, Now you know I'm dropping my nuts on the on the second song.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's that type of energy. That's that Yeah, that's that let's do it energy for give me a reason.
Speaker 3: Carry it on, carry it on.
Speaker 5: It's crazy that bitch start off with that with that bitch singing. That ship in the background whatever, that noise is like some phantom matter opera ship and that beat drop carried on different, you know what I mean, that's one of them. That's my favorite song on that right now, exactly that that's one of them. Ain't that damn Ain't that a bitch? Ain't ain't that a bitch? That's that's a real nigga. That's a real nigga anthem right there. You know, I feel like like, ain't that a bitch? It don't even gotta be a real nigga. And that's something every motherfucker in this world. You know what I'm saying. I'm pretty sure have been through, you know, a situation I had to experience where they can got them, you know, directly connect with that one. You know what I mean, that's a that's one of them. I let niggas, you know, I let niggas figure that out on their own. That's for who's fo But damn ain't that a bit. The more and more paper you get be the same niggas that you came up with, Like you ain't gave them ship and nigga, I ain't never once like I did. But I'm the one that always helped pay your rent that money. Slow down, and these niggas forget don't know how to stay down. But the niggas a trip. You know, Ain't that a bitch?
Speaker 3: Yeah? When the way ship feeling like, ain't that a bit exactly? You know? But then go ahead that go yeah.
Speaker 5: Hold on, I got goose bumps. That's that's for who is I'm outside, you know, that's what I am to night y'all. Niggas got me seven eight nine shots from outside. One more fun, come up, real quick track now, fat fat as.
Speaker 3: A pe eight boom boom boom boom boom boom, fat with a P.
Speaker 2: Why ain't put forms.
Speaker 3: Boom boom boom boom. Why ain't put what farms?
Speaker 2: Fat forms?
Speaker 5: Fat forms that fat forms. I'm a real nine this baby. I was born in ninety one. Fat form, No, I wouldn't. I probably have to pay something to do that. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah yeah, but it was not fat. It's cool with just fat. Fat with a P.
Speaker 2: You put that? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that ship, you know, that's one that that's a party starter. That's what I'm gonna player at booby Trap tonight, like twenty times.
Speaker 2: What time you go to the booby Trap? Just my old ass man could come.
Speaker 3: It'll probably be like Roulette, you know, yeah, Reulette. That's my ship.
Speaker 2: It's a bigger, big, bigger.
Speaker 5: Doctor cent, but that's my ship. Shot for care, drink tramps Champs for sure, your.
Speaker 3: Cup empty as hell?
Speaker 5: You want to double up you while you come heavy?
Speaker 2: Do the baby? This is the baby when you when you come on the baby calling, now you double up? Yeah, let's do it all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these niggas hell don't drive the drink champs. No, don't drive the drinks. They do have that in the paperwork.
Speaker 2: Yes, just please.
Speaker 5: Yeah you're having the driver getting out the back seat with a seat, but on is required, that's right, niggas super Yeah, that's that's dope. That's honorable. Butte that's my ship. That's my ship. I can I can go for for days about that one. That's that's my vibe for the night. Matter fact we make she gotta be on. I totally understanding. Can't wait for that. I would have love for that been on the original, but I had to put this ship out of ship to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, Yeah, I got it, got it reserved.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I watched every interview you did, and you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy that we fucked you up, right niggas, you know what, like you ever did on your press one right now for sure, like these niggas made me.
Speaker 3: Niggas baby away take twelve shots. I appreciate you. I'm gonna come back. I said, I got another one over there waking on bitching me. I'm turned anyway, Go grab that last did you get there? It's right there, that's right there, that's right there. Tell them going, baby, all right, what's your name? Jamie? You boysh it? And look at look at my shot? Looking at here.
Speaker 2: Because his mom seventeen that last shot. You gotta gotta these other four. You gotta remember that. What you mean, you gotta remember he's been swapping. I'm like, but this is drink champces man. Let's let's let's let's stop it up. Not for sure, So I know I asked you this lightly earlier.
Speaker 3: Talk no no, but listen the.
Speaker 2: Mixtape, go ahead, go through, okay, we said, we said, gotta know.
Speaker 5: They don't even gotta know, Okay, they don't even gotta know that what you want. You can't be telling everybody all that ship over there. Man, you got They don't even gotta know.
Speaker 2: They don't even got to know.
Speaker 5: But no, no, no, they don't even got to know. You know what I'm saying. That's what everybody got it. They don't even gotta know. You got you a few on for show, got the nigga said he and again this book of world records he said he got.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said, he's for sure, Okay, for sure. He didn't had to know. I gotta show you the pictures now, it's all good.
Speaker 5: You show the people that they got a note. No, he was one of the niggas that didn't have to know the show. He said, he knows what's having but agead, let's break it down. Yeah, yeah, they don't even.
Speaker 2: Got to know that. It's as simple as don't tell him nothing.
Speaker 8: Hopefully, he throwing up. Let's throw off so you can release everything you gotta release. Let him go, Let the demon out of it. Man about it.
Speaker 2: The demon he got to come out of there. Bro, we'll pay for it. Don't worry about it. I'm mad yea because he got a replace it fresh air. Gotten to see.
Speaker 3: Don't let the niggas come back in over there right now.
Speaker 2: I'm glad, I'm glad.
Speaker 5: It's funny, man, but listen, no, absolutely no, bring it down for sure. This nigga he used the bathroom the door open, got drunk, is a motherfucker. Gotta know you're right, You're right. Do we move on because whatever you come on, we can do that, like, gotta know everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can move on. Come on, hold on, listen, niggas back over that. He's back to tussling with Drake Champs. Man, they gotta know, they gotta.
Speaker 1: Go.
Speaker 3: That's the best for gotta know. In fact, listen to him. Listen to Hi, nigga, I hate a nice chick.
Speaker 5: I hate a nice I hate a nice bitch because she's like a bad bitch. Yeah, not only that, I don't like no friendly google eye. Then the nigga faces.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like talking to another nigga.
Speaker 5: Yeah, fuck fuck everybody except for me and your daddy, your uncle them fuck.
Speaker 3: Them, nigga uncle them cool, unking them, unking them cool.
Speaker 5: But you know, tell them, tell them niggas to watch how they look at me. And then got to everybody else. It's all good. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I never heard that ship. That's all. Tell them, nigga, don't play with me. Your uncles, don't tell them. Don't play with me.
Speaker 2: Even uncles off limits.
Speaker 5: No, I mean, I'm just saying, like, you know, nah, shout out to the uncles, because I'm a real deal uncle and it ain't I wish one of the little niggas, one of young niggas will play with me.
Speaker 3: He ain't gone, We ain't gone, ain't going.
Speaker 5: That's the song where I simple one of them calls from from the Baby Talk hotline. Shout out the brit Brad from Detroit. You know what I'm saying. She graced the record. You know the Superstar producers shining the first ko the Wizard. They put that shit together and then you know I did what I did on that Ain't going. You know what I'm saying, You ain't going.
Speaker 3: You like my voice, they turn your own you like I roll my hand on my gun when I take you home. It's one of them. You know what I'm saying, Keep your head down and like Mama, that's type shit that I like. Mama.
Speaker 5: Punch a nigga. His friend jump in, get about the car and help me fight. Mama, go and get a brand new gun and the name'na fuck with you the rest of my life. Mama, I'm gonna tell you when your friends ain't right. She be looking like she want to take a bite. Mama, I ain't even go like that anyway. You the only good girl, and you like to run around and hang without them holes like that. Nigga, better make sure you see it. Nigga can't put a pump faking knowing I'm an blow right back strapped up, going to the show like that, playing around me, and you knowing how to act on Goddamn well, I don't stop when the nigga get going. The niggas make it a beat and everything I like. I like drink Champs man.
Speaker 3: Shot have another shit. There's definitely no reason too but weekend.
Speaker 5: You know, yeah, let me ask you, who who did you really grow up listening to a lot of niggas?
Speaker 3: Man who inspired you? Lyrically?
Speaker 5: Lyrically side, I know that you you but lyrically Wayne, lyrically Lil Wayne. I mean a lot of ship though you're talking about from like but Lil Wayne, though like.
Speaker 2: For sure he spoke my blood at all, Ship.
Speaker 3: I smoked the whole blunt. You gave me another?
Speaker 2: Okay, alright, cool, that's the one with the hash.
Speaker 3: Which one the one? The first one you gave me.
Speaker 2: I just want you to get high.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm looking and I smoked mine. Yes, I got some home, take this too.
Speaker 2: I got right here. Let me take you something.
Speaker 3: But chick over here.
Speaker 2: Oh it's nice.
Speaker 5: To you.
Speaker 2: Got you got hash? Got wrong?
Speaker 5: Look to me Spanish and Ship's Puerto Rican.
Speaker 3: Speaking.
Speaker 2: I know you got what.
Speaker 3: You say. I got knives. Let me tell Let me take doing with all that. Man, come on, we all got right.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me tell you something, man, hold on.
Speaker 3: I got a gun.
Speaker 2: We got.
Speaker 3: I've been thinking about my life with you.
Speaker 5: We been fucking for a knife to you, like the sunrise even in the antho came.
Speaker 3: Keep Keisha off my mind.
Speaker 5: Speaking of d m X, I'm thinking about the video treatment, like reenacting that scene when he was arguing with Keisha when she came.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. My nigga was in there. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Getting this stuff together after a long day of hustling, and she who the fuck is Kean, I don't know no Kian and she walked off. And when Nigga came and walked you know what I'm saying, come here, shut up. You know what I'm saying. All that type ship, I think I'm gonna do that for that video. Start the ship off. I've been thinking about my life with you. Had Nigga walking through the club like him, nas and up and the other buddy was at the beginning with the little blue light ships, some hype billion ship.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, I'm just painting a picture for you out. That's just fire. That's the right I'm going. That's the right. I'm going.
Speaker 2: Crazy. I'm so used to like when I meet somebody that And when he said that, I was I was looking at for d MX number right just now. It's like I kicked sometimes forget that. Actually yeah, oh man, some pce X. It's man, I ain't gonna lie. I had a moment right now. I'm bad because that's you one of the niggas.
Speaker 3: That I will meet. Y'all would have got along and I would be like, yo, Slim.
Speaker 2: Come with me, and I walked you right to the d MX room. D Dogs.
Speaker 3: So you never met DM never he was one of one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you would have loved him.
Speaker 3: I'm sure of it, sure of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So uh Babysitter featuring off Set, Yeah, how did that want come about?
Speaker 5: They had already did the first half for it was we in the studio at the same time, and I had already did it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shout out to set. That was one of the niggas that I.
Speaker 5: Reached out to me like on the early end, because that was on my debut ship that was baby Baby. Yeah, but I had sent them the record, he sent the verse right back then he pulled up on when we got the video done. But babysit are definitely one of them, one of them, staples to my debut project. And shit, I play that anywhere I go from this song to that song anywhere in the world right now.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean immediately boom, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I can go perform for sixty to ninety minutes anywhere in the world right now.
Speaker 2: Got damn got that.
Speaker 3: I just want to tell you something.
Speaker 2: I just want to tell you something as an other statesman this game. Proud of you. I want to continue to support what you're doing, appreciate you. I understand what you're doing. I acknowledge your mission. Yeah, I acknowledge your journey. I know what it is, how hard it is. Yeah, but you got this for sure. That's the reason why this whole interview, I didn't bring up no cancel coache. It didn't matter to me. So why real motherfuckers want what real motherfuckers unless you got to focus on no facts. Fuck the motherfuckers who ain't fucking with you. On the motherfuckers that is fucking with you and us are place. This is what we're doing place.
Speaker 3: That is fucking.
Speaker 2: You ain't been canceled here, You ain't gonna ever be canceled ever in life. Stick with what the stick with who you being. So that was the one thing God bless me, is you know but I've seen the notes, right, and I was like, nah, I got to reach out myself because you know why, you know what, the best thing about you.
Speaker 3: It's you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the best thing. That's why I told you you reached out. Man.
Speaker 2: Look, yeah, I mean that's between us, but the best thing about you is you.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: If anybody ever want to make you anything else, that ship wouldn't be you. And I'm just telling you I've lived not your life, but I lived half of it, you know, in my other way. And I'm telling you, the worst thing I ever did was could listen to you know, I gotta listen to right here? Yeah, for sure, and you got that ship like you are leading the next way. I listened to that album back and forward. I mean, why the fuck is what is this called? How the how the fuck? Why the said name that? Why the fuck is this? A mistake that would have that would have?
Speaker 3: Yeah, guess what.
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 3: Why the fuck is?
Speaker 2: It shouldn't be an album, But you took that risk by yourself, did that ship, and guess what you succeeded. For sure, we're gonna salute that. Man.
Speaker 3: I appreciate this. Yeah, it drops and that's it, yod I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs LLC production hosts and executive producers n O r E and dj E f f N.
Speaker 2: Listen to Drink.
Speaker 1: Champs on Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by Yours truly, DJ E f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials. That's at Drink Champs across all platforms, at the Real nor Reagon, I g at Noriaga on Twitter, mine is at Who's Crazy on I g at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink champs dot com