Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone taps all right, scary, what's your phone tap about today?
Speaker 3: So Lamart wants to play a phone tap on her husband Don. Don told his wife that she could put an ad up on Craigslist to sell his old VHS tape collection, but then changed his mind and took the ad down.
Speaker 1: VHS tape.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had an old box of junkie tapes. But they're still getting calls about it. So I'm going to pretend to be one of those potential buyers. People are buying VHS tape that's a collector's item, thinking.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's listen in. What's this all?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 3: Hi, this is Marty. Okay, I'm calling regarding the ad on Craigslist.
Speaker 2: What Craiglist. I don't have anything on Craiglist.
Speaker 3: I'm calling about the VHS collection, not with my VHS tape.
Speaker 1: SHD not responded to it.
Speaker 3: Ad on it says titles from the eighties and nineties feature films.
Speaker 1: One hundreds of.
Speaker 2: Ail for my VHS tapes.
Speaker 1: No, there there actually is. I'm looking at it right now.
Speaker 3: I'll call the other phone number and I'll get the address and I'll be down short.
Speaker 2: You're not coming to my house. That be the wrong thing to do today.
Speaker 1: Nobody's touching my VH tape? What about brad Pack like you know pretty in pink and breakfast clubs. You're stepping over the line right now, the right thing.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm not selling my face.
Speaker 1: Could you give me like the goonies?
Speaker 2: Push my buttons?
Speaker 1: All right now, I'm trying to calm down, and you're taking me over the top.
Speaker 3: This is a false advertisement. I'm going to report you to Craig. Oh my, he's passionate about his tapes.
Speaker 2: Yes he is.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Let's call him back. You're gonna do the talking. We're gonna listen in okay, all right, I'll doe.
Speaker 2: Hello, hey man, what's going on you? I told you to take the Craig for scare down. I'm still I didn't leave it. I thought about it and I put it back up. The man, you thought about it and put it back up.
Speaker 3: What are you saying to me?
Speaker 2: We have to get rid of those tapes. Why don't you on money and they get rid of them. I don't want nobody in my house touching my tape. You had das from the eighties and the nineties. For goodness takes. They have Blu Ray and very right clumbing books. We'll get him on the DVD just right now. We're trying to stick to B B B A Blu Ray. I don't catch my tase. Someone at the door.
Speaker 3: My name is Marty. I'm here to answer the Craigslist and about the tapes.
Speaker 2: Get on the phone, I am yeah. Can you hold on? I have someone at the door, please for you.
Speaker 3: Are you the ones selling them? Because there was a guy on the phone earlier. He wasn't very friendly. Oh wow, look at all this. Oh my god, you got full metal jacket. Poh, I haven't seen these in years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had a pretty fine select. That's why, honey. I'll be right with you. Hold on just a minute.
Speaker 1: I'll give you a dollar tape two hundred taps. So are you your.
Speaker 2: Way to make it up to him when he contact you? Everything?
Speaker 1: Take that personal check or the now.
Speaker 2: Did you take the phone for a moment? Hello, don't you touch ghost? Your life depends on it. Get out of my house.
Speaker 1: She's telling me I can.
Speaker 2: Have my taste. We're gonna put them in in this in this.
Speaker 1: With terms of endearment. That's a chick flip touch my t I think I should tell him, what do you think? Tell me you've been phone tacked.
Speaker 2: Got We're done.
Speaker 1: This is scary. Jon Small just right in the morning shop.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, where's my asthma pump? You're chilling right now?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you? Thank you? So you almost comatost what would have been a movie.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show