Speaker 1: Mother Knows Dad starring Nicole and Jemmy and Maria qk Hi.
Speaker 2: Everyone welcome The Mother Knows Death. Let's get into this week's six shocking stories.
Speaker 1: So last week we talked about this kid who was vomiting and constipated because he ate a dollhead, which we really couldn't wrap our head around how you just follow an entire doll head. But well, this week we have another story set in by radiologists. So she said, on her last day at her job, one of the texts offered her an X ray, which was one of many copies he made over his thirty year career. It's kind of cool to think that somebody has this like art collection of interesting X rays, don't you think?
Speaker 2: In the Morgan in the hospital, like we had an organ collection. I remember an it was so it was so good. When I was rotating as a student at one of my at the hospitals I was at one of my mentors pulled out this box with just slices of organs in it, and it was really really cool to see it because it was things that you would just never you may never see in your career, like disseminated TB infection, and I remember that was one of them that was just something I might not ever see, you know what I mean, even though I did see it after that, but still just more rare things that you might not ever come across. And it's cool to show students because they learn about things, but they don't really ever get to see them. So you get to tell these stories that if you're a radiologist or radiology tech all the time, but it's cool to pull the picture out and be like, yeah, this is what it looked like on imaging. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she gets this gift of one of these scans from one of her coworkers. So in this case, there was a young man who was mad at his mom because she wouldn't give him money. I mean, this must be a very common argument like younger people have with their parents, but this guy took it one step further, so to teach her a lesson, he took her precious China doll and inserted it into his anus. The picture is insane because it's just like a normal X ray of a pelvis and there's this giant doll in between. It doesn't look like a typical one of those dainty porcelain dolls. Somebody was saying in the comments in the gross room that it looked like one of these Charlotte dolls.
Speaker 2: Or something like from back from back in the day, you know, because it has a specific look. And people in the comments were even questioning it if it was an x ray of a woman that was pregnant with a baby in a breech position, because that's exactly what it was what it looked like to me when I first saw the picture. And I mean, but it's it's not because if if you had a fetus inside of you, you would see the x ray of the fetus as well. It's but that's that's for if you want to have a mental picture of what it looks like. It it looks like baby that's inside of the pelvis the wrong way.
Speaker 1: I mean, joke's on you because now you have to go to the hospital and get treated for it.
Speaker 2: Like what are you even thinking? Well, I don't, I don't know that this doesn't involve some kind of mental illness because usually when we see these cases of rectal foreign bodies, it's it's for sexual satisfaction. And I don't I think if he was doing it to be spiteful, and yeah, I don't. I don't know about that. I don't even know how much I believe it, honestly, but I do because I see all this crazy stuff and you look at this and you're like, how did this thing fit up this guy's ass? But we talk about that every single week, that people are sticking really large items up there, So clearly he was able to get it up there and it and for spite, it's just it's very weird. I know that there was remember in one of the I think it was the first Jackass movie maybe that one of them stuck like a a toy car up their ass or something and went and got an X ray of it, and it was like in there, but he was so massively uncomfortable the entire time, which I mean it was like a funny joke, let's see what happens whatever. I don't know, but it looked he looked so miserable after he did it, which it's not like you can feel bad. He intentionally did it for the movie, but it's kind of interesting to watch how uncomfortable someone is in that situation. And that was only a small little toy car.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I was about to say, Like we have all these stories where people are sticking entire shampoo bottles and like all this crazy shit up there. I mean, I feel like one of our first stories ever on Mother No's death was talking about all the different things people stuck up there. Yeah, and even in the comment section of this particular post, one of the people works in radiology said that one time she got a porcelain doorknob with the with the metal piece of it still attack. Wow, that does I mean, it makes sense that somebody would hold that the handle and kind of use that as the rectal foreign body, But unfortunately we know what happens in those cases. All right, Well, that one's called cry baby if you want to check out the picture because it is pretty crazy and it does look like it's a human baby coming out. So all right, let's get into this next one called hand in leg. So, a forty year old man with a history of epilepsy was getting ready to take a bath. He had a seizure and fell directly into the scolding hot water, which burned over fifteen percent of his body back, buttocks, and arms. So as a result, he was taken to a burn center for treatment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So when he went to the burn Center. They saw that he had really bad burns on his arms especially, and they were scared that he was going to have a condition known as compartment syndrome. So think about underneath of your skin, you have these bundles. Your muscles are all bundled up in this discovering called fascia, and if they swell, there's not really much room for the muscles to swell because the fascia is really tight and it's an't stretched really great. So they if they end up deuce swelling, it could cause compression on the blood vessels, and it really could cause changes physiological changes in the body as well that could risk a person's life and also their limb. They could end up getting an amputation. So what they do is a procedure called a fasciotomy, which is it's really kind of gnarly actually. They take a surgical knife or scalpel bleed and they put a large incision in the muscle and that allows it to well, it cuts the fashion, allows the muscle to swell as much as it needs to until it heals, and then they could sew it back up. But in this case, not only did he get this large fasciotomy incision. But around that wound was all of the burned skin from when he got burned in the bathtub, so it was essentially like his arm had no skin on it. It had this very large defect. So in order for it to heal, they did this very unusual procedure, which is called a pedical groin flap, and they basically took his hand and sewed it to his groin, allowing the skin from the groin to grow over the hand, and they leave it there for a couple of weeks. It's so insane looking.
Speaker 1: Is this like a common thing they do or it's very special? This isn't This isn't like a one off. They do this, oh my god, because it's because it's successful. So they take skin from the groin, put it over this defect on the hand. They leave the hand there for a couple weeks, So imagine having your hands sewn to your groin for a few weeks, and then the skin grows over the defect and then they're able to just cut it off of the thigh and the people there's a lot of success with it, and this guy even had success with it. Yeah, that's super cool to think about. But I mean, of course it didn't end there. He got burned again later when he was trying to take something out of the oven because he didn't have any sensitivity in that area anymore.
Speaker 2: So we had to get a grafted again. Yeah, and that's one of the concerns with people that don't have any feeling, because they could get burned again. So it's I mean, this story sucks for this guy, But the more important part of it is just this outrageous procedure that they do. Because the thing is is if they just cut the skin off the groin and sewed it right on top of the hand, it wouldn't have as much of a chance of surviving that skin graft because, especially because the rest of the skin was damaged, so there's not great blood flow going there to keep it going. So if it's still attached, if the skin on the thigh stays attached to its blood supply, then that's how it is able to heal so fast because you're not cutting it off from a healthy blood supply. So the theory of is really awesome and interesting. It's just so bizarre to think that you would have your hand sewn to your groin for weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like, who even came up with this procedure? Like, do you ever wonder the origins stories of these really wild things?
Speaker 2: They do? I do, but I do, I do think. I mean, it completely makes sense because the most success that you're going the highest chance that you're going to have success with any kind of a transplant or a graft, is when it has a healthy blood supply. So and of course when it's from yourself. So if let's say I burned my arm really bad and I needed skin you, if you took skin from you to give to me, the chance of it healing well would not be great. So you want to take it from your yourself. That's the best. And then you want to take it from the healthiest part. So it makes sense. It's just funny that, I guess, you know, bringing it up and actually doing it and trying it and seeing that it worked probably was very interesting. Oh yeah, definitely. All right.
Speaker 1: This next one's called concrete evidence. So in the early two thousands, you know, you were in school, just your everyday teen mom, But of course when you were going to you can't have like a kid living in the dorms with you, So we had to get an apartment, which we had this. Really I think it's a one better apartment, but you are saying that it's not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would consider it to be more of an efficiency. It was just two rooms and a little tiny corner thing like a I wouldn't even call it a kitchen, what do you call it, or like a kitchenette or something like. It just was. It was barely it was a mini fridge and a burner or something like that. I mean, but it was. It was cute.
Speaker 1: I was like a child, so I don't have that vivid memory of that apartment, but it was. It was this little historical area of the city called Society Hill, so it's kind of in center City. It's near all the historic stuff. So every time, you know, I would tell people like, oh, I lived on the street. They're like, oh, you're richie rich living over there, and I'm like, believe me.
Speaker 2: It was not a rich situation by any means, Like yeah, you're like, my mom's paying seven hundred dollars a month and we're living in this budget building. But it was. It was cute and it was good for when we needed it. But Maria's just trying to set the scene here because it was a very it was a very cute, nice neighborhood with there's horse and carriages outside and all of the sidewalks are the original brick and just it's it's very old and what you think of colonial Philadelphia, but also what you would consider a very safe part of the city until we find out what some weird thing that happened in our neighborhood. So do you want to start telling them about that? Yeah, So in two thousand and one, a thirty six year old woman who recently filed for divorce, she was actually from a town really close to us called Cinnamonson. So she which I.
Speaker 1: Was just in sentimentson like an hourgo, I know, it is very close to us. It is very crazy because you know, I remember a couple of years ago, my favorite murder got all this flack because they were talking about the case of the rabbi who hired the hitman to kill his wife that we've covered in the Grocroom actually since. But they could not comprehend that Philly was so close to New Jersey that they were calling Cherry Hill Cherry Hill, Pennsylvania. But for most people that don't know Philly and like, the area in which we live is literally five minutes apart. There's just a little bridge, like, well, not a little bridge, it's kind of a major bridge, but there's just a bridge that goes over a river separating us. So we're very integrated. So she was from Sentimenton but went missing. So she was last seen leaving the home she had shared with her husband and two kids, wearing jogging clothes in their early morning. So, two months after her disappearance, her husband had overdosed on heroin and died. The kids went on to live with other relatives, and then a little while later, neighbors next to the house in Philadelphia started complaining of the smell coming from the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they had known that. They got a tip that the husband had done some work there. I guess he was some kind of a contractor, and they came across they kind of narrowed the smell down to the basement where there was a wall put up. Right, So they had the Philadelphia bomb Squad go there and they did some kind of X ray imaging on the wall and they saw something within the wall, so they rip it open. Now, imagine ripping open a wall of concrete it's not just it's not an easy thing that comes down, like drywall or something. So there's a lot of work that needs to go into that. And they rip it down and they find this woman dead, decomposing. She's wrapped up in like painters the yeah, like the tarp, and then she's taped up around her body. And she was placed inside of this wall, dead and decomposed. And that's what the neighbors were smelling outside, and they couldn't really quite pinpoint it because she was encased in cement. However, it was so strong that it went right through.
Speaker 1: And we used to walk by this right when you were like welcome me to school.
Speaker 2: So this was on the corner of sixth and Lombard and what's on the other corner of six and Lombard Stargarden where you went to your afterschool program every day. Oh my god, And just thinking about like how many times you walk by that wall, and just I mean, and not only that, like my whole life, which is like hanging out because that's like a block away from South Street and stuff. We just like hung out there all the time, you know. Yeah, And it's just like thinking that there's a dead, missing mother in the wall is just outrageous.
Speaker 1: It is outrageous. And one of the more shocking details of this was obviously they had to identify her, so they were able to use her teeth to identify her with dental records, but most interestingly, they were able to identify her by the serial numbers in her breast implants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not really cool, Yeah it is really cool. So yeah, when we and when we get breast implants and surgical pathology, whenever we get them taken out or anything like that, we always put the serial number in the description, so they are attached to people by that number when they put them in, and that's it really is a great especially because so many women have breast implants. You could if they end up dying. It's it's like the serial number is very useful in identification.
Speaker 1: This is making me think of that really incredible quote that Murphy had in his book that I'm just paraphrasing, was something like, the methods of committing murder haven't changed over in thousands of years, but the methods of solving crimes have changed significantly in the time. So just think about it, like you're now solving murders by breast implant serial numbers.
Speaker 2: It's just so nuts. Yeah, and this one was this one was super interesting. And I remember when I went to the Medical Examiner's office, this was one of the cases that they teach you about as part of the identification procedures and things like that, because you have to think, this was back in two thousand and one, so this was a while ago. Yeah, this isn't like it just happened. And that was more of a newer thing that they started doing, you know, because breast implants haven't been a thing for so long. You know, they're fairly new in the world. And it was It's really cool that they were able to do that. And I'm just curious when she went missing for two months, like the husband, the husband still had custody of the kids, like where I never really looked into this case because I was kind of younger when it happened and everything. But I am curious. You're the wife goes missing and the kids just get to stay with the dad. They they don't they don't know where she's at. I actually feel terrible for these kids. They they must have had a horrible home life. Their dad odd two months after their mom went missing. I mean luckily they were. I mean they were what were they four and six or something? They were pretty little. Well do you think it's possible, Well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just running through a bunch of scenarios, like if she was smelling at that point, oh, she was said she was dead the day that she got killed, I don't remember if if it was in some day you.
Speaker 2: Were missing, you think she got yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you think the cop putting her in the concrete just do you think that's potentially slowed down the dcomp or No?
Speaker 2: Not really. I mean it depends what time of year it was in Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: But how long does a decomposing body smell for like if you were to leave it alone, like when they're at the body farm and they first put somebody out and they first started smelling, Like, how long does the smell stay for months?
Speaker 2: It all just depends on the environment around it. But I mean just think about this, like, do you remember Uncle Louie found in I don't know if it was in his garage or and dooshore he found a squirrel. It's like a squirrel or something that was mommified in a garage or something. He gave it to me. He's like, you want this, and I was like, yeah, it's cool, right, and he gave it to me, and it smells so bad. So I put it in his cabinet in my house and it just it just smell every single time I opened the cabinet and stuff, and then every single thing that was in that cabinet started smelling like it. And then finally I just got rid of it. I kept it for a while, but like the whole cabinet kind of got tainted by the smell of it. And that thing was like years and years old. I mean, it just everything just it just depends, you know what I mean. I'm only super Philadelphia basement hot that could go really fast, and it just it all just depends. But once once in theory, once all of this soft tissue is gone, it shouldn't smell anymore because that's what gives off the smell is the bacteria from the soft tissue. But it all just depends, because you can have like Paul swears when he goes to these you know, when he does those mommified bodies, when he went just went to Indonesia and stuff, he swears it doesn't smell there, which is just like what I'm wondering. But I just want to go because he's like, you should go with me. I really want to go, and I might go one day. I don't know if I'm going to because he's telling me to bring the kids and stuff, and I'm like, I don't know. I think it would be like really cool, but but like I want to go and see if I could pick it up because I'm so sensitive to it. I just if he thinks it doesn't smell and I'll be like there's a little bit of an odor going on here. I don't know. I just I'm curious.
Speaker 1: So I was wondering this last night because I was watching this antique collecting show or like whatever. There's this show on Netflix where people are like buying collectibles and stuff. So they they were like, oh, we have this.
Speaker 2: We have this unbelievable thing.
Speaker 1: We think it's Cleopatra's hand, and I'm like, it's definitely a mummy's hand. But I haven't finished the season yet, so I don't know if they confirm. They said they were going to try to confirm through DNA that it was her hand, right, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: All I was thinking about was there. They just keep taking it out of the box, and I'm like, does that thing not smell? I don't know, it looks nice smells.
Speaker 2: I know, but I don't think after thousands.
Speaker 1: Of year, No, I don't think the dcom spells there were saying like, there's a clow, it looks like there's a cloth on it, and I don't know. I just feel like it probably smells like.
Speaker 2: You just you just have to think about it though, Like honestly, a purse is made out of cow skin like that if things are treated properly, they don't Like if you if I said to you, what does leather smell like? In general, most people will say it smells good. Yeah, I think it's a ravenly smell exactly. But it's cow skin, do you know what I mean? Like it just has but that's what it is. So it's just like if anything's preserved in the right way, it's not going to have a smell. Although it still has a smell though, it's just not a negative smell. But where did I go when we were going to crime Con? I went to that boot barn store because I really really tried to dry dress western. I just can't get down with it, Like it's just very hard for me to pull it off with my with my preppy style. But the store smells like heaven. When you walk in that store, it just smells so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like leather, and our boot barn is like kind of like a bobo boot barn, Like if you go to ones in the South, they really have a lot of stuff there, Like ours has like a pretty small selection of boots. But when you go to the Mega boot Barns and they have like rows and rows and rows and rows of booths, that is the most heavenly.
Speaker 2: I was just so mad that I, like, I walk in that store and I think, like if they just told me that I could take whatever I want out of the store, there's literally nothing I could find, Like at that location. It's not my I don't think at any location it's not my style, but it does smell really good in there. I love that place.
Speaker 1: So we're just gonna have to beg the differ on this one. This episode is brought to you by Nicole and Jimmy's Anatomy book.
Speaker 2: Guys, I don't know if you know this, but two years ago, around the same exact time of year, I came out with my first book. Hopefully there will be more one day, but this one took me years to write, and it did only because of the pandemic and everything like that. I started writing it a long time ago and it finally came out and I was really excited about it. And it's kind of Maria's book too, because she helped me with it so much, because there was a lot of behind the scenes things that had to go on. And it's because we had over one hundred cases from listeners and followers all over the world that were submitting their own pathology and their own photos and their own stories that we had to interview and email and have them sign contracts and this and that. So it was it was like really crazy and Maria helped get that all along while I was writing the book. And you should check it out because it's really really a labor of love. And if you love this podcast, you will love the book.
Speaker 1: Let's not forget. The most important part of the book was the spreadsheets, so getting you know.
Speaker 2: I hate your spreads feet so bad.
Speaker 1: I love spreadsheets. I actually feel like my shirt today is giving a little bit of Excel spreadsheet.
Speaker 2: So wow, you're you're like, really a dork.
Speaker 1: I am a dork, but that's why we wrote a book. So all right, you guys can visit thedoormatter dot com splash book for more info. You could get a signed book plate. You know, it's gonna be an awesome holiday gift. Those are coming up. We are huge Christmas people, so get ready because we're gonna start pushing it as a Christmas.
Speaker 2: Present for the next three months. So see there. And when you get the book plate, you can put a note that says that I will write I'll sign it and I'll write a little note to somebody. We've had a couple weird ones, yeah, real weird ones, but I'll.
Speaker 1: As long as it's not anything that's super offensive, baking the law or yeah, just like something that I'm just like, I'm not writing out.
Speaker 2: I don't think that that's happened yet right now, it hasn't.
Speaker 1: We haven't had to turn down any yet, but there have been some of them.
Speaker 2: I've been very weird and I'm like, what, Like, I'm seriously like, what the fuck does this mean? Right now? Like am I am? I saying? You know, it's like an urban dictionary thing. That you're like, am I saying something really fresh that all the kids understand that I don't understand. So, but yeah, check it out. It's awesome.
Speaker 1: This next one was submitted by a listener. So this listener and her husband did a DNA hit a couple of years ago. After they got their results, they got a couple hits, so her husband started doing his own research. So as he's going through these records, he you know, doesn't really find anything interesting at first, and his whole family seems to be pretty normal until he comes upon this newspaper article that his uncle blew himself up in the twenties. Yes, so she finds this article, which is so cool, and it just says that this guy, it seems like he was inside an automobile store that sells like I would think it would be like Pep Boy or something.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a store like that. And they were in the back and they had this souvenir shell from France and the people were saying, Eh, what if it's active, don't touch it. And then he was like, what, it's a dud. Yeah.
Speaker 1: He specifically kept saying it was a dud, yeah until it went.
Speaker 2: Off, and for until it went off and killed him and injured his two friends that were standing nearby.
Speaker 1: So so they said it was a souvenir from overseas. Yeah, and then it happened in the automobile accessory store. I mean this happened in nineteen twenty, so this has to be some early version of pet Boys, as you were saying.
Speaker 2: But it's super. I love more that the listener was saying that maybe her husband has acquired this family member's brain cells. Sometimes she thinks that that was the best part of the email.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, I love that, And she included the newspaper article showing it's it's super. It's a cool family artifact to have, even though it's like kind of a wild story. And yeah, some people, ohah, totally say and hang that up. That would be like, yeah, that's awesome, all right. This next one is truly unbelievable. In northern Italy, a seventy four year old man owned a cheese factory, so he and his fifty year old son had gone to the facility after an alarm went off with one of the machines. So after they fixed the issue, the son left the father to go restart the machine. Heard a very loud, crashy noise. So, as it turns out, a thirty foot high shelf in the warehouse broke, causing this domino effect where fifteen thousand wheels of cheese crumbled to the ground and crushed the guy.
Speaker 2: How outrageous is that? Yeah, I mean I never heard about this story. It seemed it happened last year, right, Yeah, so I feel like this would have been something that would have been prime gross for material, but I didn't hear about it when it happened, and I just came across the story and thought, like jeez, And it said it took firefighters like twelve hours. Imagine. I keep thinking about this, like Gabe showing up to a scene and all of him and his friends like having the rab these giant wheels of cheese and move them all over, fifteen thousand of them, Like.
Speaker 1: Well I did not, I did some meth So. They said approximately fifteen thousand wheels of this cheese fell and they each weighed approximately forty pounds, So that's like around six hundred thousand pounds of cheese that fell. I mean, it's like so horrible. Of course, it took them so long. They said it was over seven million dollars worth of damage to the facility, the machine, all the cheese was lost. You know, obviously the guy got crushed to death, so.
Speaker 2: The cheese was lost.
Speaker 1: They couldn't have just like, well, it probably picked it up and moved it to a refrigerator or wherever somewhere. Do you think it potentially had, you know, like bodily fluids on it from crushing a human.
Speaker 2: Ones at the bottom, but the ones at the top are so good.
Speaker 1: I don't think that they're safe to keep serving. Oh my god involved in it.
Speaker 2: If there were fifteen thousand of them, there's probably like four of them that had blood on the rest of them were totally fine. This is the same. Aren't they covered in like wax and shit? Anyway?
Speaker 1: Come on, it was grana padano, a parmesan like cheese.
Speaker 2: Yes, so they were like bricks. They were really happy. Would they say one weighed forty pounds each? Yeah? I believe that. Yeah. Speaking of there's a restaurant that you've never been to in Atlantic City and they use they have one of those big wheels of cheese, right m And they put boiling hot pasta in the wheel of cheese and make homemade fetuccini alfredo right at the table side. Yum.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I mean this was prior to my gluten free days, but like, how amazing is that it? Like the hot pasta makes the cheese melt as they're making it right there.
Speaker 1: So I don't think I've annoyingly told everybody that I started making sour dough bread and it hasn't well, I haven't really had a bad reaction to it.
Speaker 2: Of you, no, but I didn't really have it yet.
Speaker 1: Give you like half a loaf last week. Her idea of not having a lot is eating half a loaf of bread. Yes, but yeah, I've been doing the long fermentation and it's been working pretty good and it's nice to have a normal tasting bread again. So all right, anyway, let's get onto this last one speaking of cheese, called cheese burrito. So in Germany, a forty year old man did not come to work for a few days, which was very unusual for him. So after not being able to get in touch with him via phone, the police were called to do a welfare check. So they got to his apartment on the thirteenth floor of this high rise and they found his body crouched up next to a radiator. But this scene was really unusual.
Speaker 2: It's this is probably one of the most outrageous scenes that anyone has ever been to. So first, the guy is, as Maria said, he's crouched over next to a radiator, and he's wearing a full on like swimsuit like good, like a wet suit like the like going yes with including socks. Yes.
Speaker 1: So they lay him out and you know when they're going to start doing the autopsy to see how he died, even though he had a plastic bag over his head, so clearly that has something to do with it, right, Yeah, They take off this wet suit and underneath that he has on a raincoat and plastic bags wrapped around his feet.
Speaker 2: So this is under the wet suit. This is under the wet suit. So then they take off the raincoat and then they see the most bizarre shit ever. This guy is wearing almost a full body like leotard thing that's made out of sheer like stockings, a shirt and leggings that are made out of think about like stockings or pantyhose, and underneath, wrapped around his entire body are hundreds of slices of cheese. Yes, like cheese that's now like kind of melted and congealed together because of the heat coming off of his body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which, when you first see the pictures of this guy, you're just like, I don't even understand how this happened because it literally looks like all this cheese was like perfectly molded to his body. But obviously you're like his body, he just melted them all together into this one giant like sheet around his tor sho. It's nuts, it's.
Speaker 2: So it is so weird and so so to see an investigation and everything that. So they came up with the determination that his manner of death was accidental and the cause was because he did auto erotic asphyxiation. So we talked about that a couple weeks ago when we were talking about that bizarre scene of that guy that was hanging from his doorknob and his mom found him and he was he was looking at some unusual pornography, and we did talk about in those cases that there's usually some kind of a sexual fetish that might key off the investigators that that's what's happening there. So they did find some pornography that had pictures of women wearing plastic outfits. I don't know what that's about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, did they were they referring to like latex clothing or like, like.
Speaker 2: I don't know what was going on. But the whole point of autoerotic asseixiation is because it's supposed to increase the experience when you have an orgasm. And I guess I guess the question that I have here as well, like why would you consider that autoerotic asseixiation if he wasn't having an orgasm at the time. It's kind of weird, Like there's no mention that there was any part of this outfit that he had on that his penis was exposed and he was doing.
Speaker 1: That, I thought, so, I thought that that was a little weird. I thought that they had mentioned that there had been cheese on his genitals as well.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah there was, but he wasn't touching it. So I'm not sure what. I'm not sure what he was doing.
Speaker 1: I don't know if maybe there was a cheese squeeze or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know what was happening there. Geeze squeeze. Listen. This case has like blown my mind because of course, I'm like, when I'm looking at this. As a person that likes to investigate this kind of stuff, my first thing is like, what's the significance of the cheese? Okay? And I got down a hole today when I was looking. Okay, Okay, there is something called a case so sexual what is it?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So explain this for people that have a sexual desire and fantasy to either have sex with cheese or are aroused by cheese. Okay, So there's a Reddit community. Of course there's only twenty eight, which is reassuring at least, but they're but twenty eight people is a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Do you think twenty eight people are all interested in having sex with cheese? Or do you think five people are interested in having sex with cheese? And the rest of the people are like, I gotta fucking keep up with this thing.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I want to keep up with this thing. I have to tell you about I.
Speaker 1: This is a couple of the posts that I found on this because because I was and the best was like, I was copying.
Speaker 2: And pasting them and sending them the Gabe and.
Speaker 1: He's probably like, what the fuck are you even talking about right now? All right?
Speaker 2: This one said it was actually my best friend who introduced me to it. When we discovered that we were both by curious, we started having a sexual relationship, and after a few months he told me being sexually attracted. He was asking if he was sexually attracted to cheese and saying that he was sexually attracted to cheese as well. He said that he thought it was weird at first, but gave it a try and immediately loved it from the get go, from the feeling to the smell. And since cheese was this person's favorite food since childhood, it helped them experience it and they enjoyed it. So he decided to do it again the next day and said he masturbated with a slice of Gouda. By the way, Guda comes up often as the cheese.
Speaker 1: I was literally gonna ask if there was a cheese you saw that these people preferred, because this gentleman we're referring to in our story looks like he had a bunch of Kraft singles melted into one big blob.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like Craft singles or Velveta singles, like they're all it's like a very specific that fake orange cheese.
Speaker 1: Because I feel like if you're you know having like a breathe that's a little messy, right, So are you wanting a messy cheese or firm cheese?
Speaker 2: Guda is the one that comes up, which is interesting, but it just said they you know that. So this person's saying that they still sleep with their friend regularly, but sometimes they use cheese mostly for hand jobs. But they actually have had where they've had sex with a goodle wheel.
Speaker 1: Oh the wheel, the wheel comes back. There's another one. I don't even want to go over all of them because it's just so crazy, but just oh, I had this attraction to cheese.
Speaker 2: It started as a child. I imagine girls turning into cheese statues or being transformed into a beautiful girl cheese statue myself, Like what do you find that it's mostly males? It seems like it was mostly males. And they were talking about other fetishes such as I don't even want to know if I want to say these out loud because they might be really terrible, wamasfr and food TF. I feel the soft cheese and I've definitely dunked myself in a few times.
Speaker 1: Like what, Well, there's definitely a fetish for everything, and you'll especially learn everything you need to know about it on Reddit, because there is truly a Reddit page for everything in existence.
Speaker 2: Eight people are like, yeah, I'm this is good. This is great that I found this because I'm sexually attracted to cheese too, and it makes me feel like less weird.
Speaker 1: I do find it so so this is interesting because it pertains to a conversation I with Lilian yesterday, because Lilian was asking me something about the SIMS yesterday and I said I had to look something up on Reddit for her about the SIMS. And then she said, is it read at a really horrible place? And I said, it's either the worst place in the world or the best place in the world. It depends what you're looking for. So I feel like.
Speaker 2: It say, for me, it was the best place in the world. I was like, I could read this shit all day. It was pretty interesting, and everybody she will read it all night. I don't. I just don't like, are people lying? Is this?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Are they is this? Just like if I go on there and make it like a fake I need to make a fake account.
Speaker 1: I would say twenty five percent of those people probably actually are sexually attracted to cheese, while the rest are like I have to watch what goes down in this group chat.
Speaker 2: What and and what's the point of the wrapping of the cheese around the entire body.
Speaker 1: It's just I don't know what this guy was doing like this. I don't either, and the and the whole you know, it was written by a medical journal and it's in German, so I got out of it what I could get out of it as far as facts, But I am curious about more of of the of the story, to be honest, because it is so weird. I feel like if you see the pictures without the context, it's kind of confusing because it's the same color as like fat. Is that correct to say, like, yeah, it's open, it kind of is.
Speaker 2: It's it's like a weird yellow orange color. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So when I first saw the pictures without reading the story, I was confuse what was going on because I was like, why is all of his fat like on the outside of his body? But no, it was just like American cheese slices. The pictures are so outrageous, Yeah, they really are. Well, if you guys have a shocking story, we would love to hear it. We love the user submitted ones more than anything, and it doesn't even have to be a personal experience like you know, the one we read earlier in the episode. It could be a link to a story you've seen too, like this one. So you could submit that to stories at mothernosdepth dot com and we will read them on air.
Speaker 2: Yes, please do. I mean, I don't know if you're ever gonna top this one, but the best part about this show, in this career is that there's just always something more outrageous around the corner.
Speaker 1: Literally every week we say you can't top this one, and then two minutes after we record, we're like, oh, here's an even worse story.
Speaker 2: So there. I'd like to know if any of you have a cheese fetish and if you have checked out the cheese caso sexual page on on Reddit apparently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, if you didn't know about it and you are attracted to cheese, there is a whole community for you out there.
Speaker 2: So go you.
Speaker 1: We'll see you later in the week with Pathology in the news, Saya, have a good night.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Mother nos Death. As a reminder, my training is as a pathologist's assistant. I have a master's level education and specialize in anatomy and pathology education. I am not a doctor and I have not diagnosed or treated anyone dead or alive without the assistance of a licensed medical doctor. This show, my website, and social media accounts are designed to educate and inform people based on my experience working in pathology, so they can make healthier decisions regarding their life and well being. Always remember that science is changing every day and the opinions expressed in this episode are based on my knowledge of those subjects at the time of publication. If you are having a medical problem, have a medical question, or having a medical emergency, please connot attack your physician or visit an urgent care center, emergency room, or hospital. Please rate, review, and subscribe to Mother Knows Death on Apple, Spotify, YouTube, or anywhere you get podcasts. Thanks