Speaker 1: It is just one of the many wacky news stories out of Florida.
Speaker 2: On the Breakfast clubs.
Speaker 3: Oh Man, that's tailor made it. That damn tailor made it dropping the blue tailor made that girl can do some image. And if she can't do nothing else, she can't really do much of nothing else.
Speaker 2: All Right, I love Taylor.
Speaker 3: People know that. Don't get today for Friday in May twenty fourth goes to the Father for Dell Rodriguez. He is a priest at Saint Thomas Aquino's Catholic Church in Saint Cloud, Florida. He has been charged with battery after an unidentified woman told police she had been assaulted by him. What did your uncle Shawla always tell you about the great state of Florida. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, including this priest. Now we all know what communion is, correct, yes, right, we know the purpose of taking communion. That's when Christians celebrate the Gospel. Okay, Jesus was broken for us so that we can be fixed by him.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Communion marks the story of Jesus, how he gave himself completely. Okay, gave himself completely to give us a better life, a new start, and a fresh relationship with God. Every time we gather around bread and wine in our church and in our homes, we remember Jesus is the one who provides all we need. But it's not just about the bread and wine. It's about the body.
Speaker 1: And blood of Jesus.
Speaker 3: But for whatever reason, Father Rodriguez thought that a woman wasn't deserving of a cookie. Imagine going to church to do communion, to get some spiritual nourishment, and the priest denies you a cookie, which is supposed to symbolize the bread. Why would this happen? Why did this happen to this young lady. Well, let's go to WFTV nine for the report.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 4: Catholic Mass happens every Sunday at Saint Thomas Aquinas Church in Saint Cloud, and they're like churches all over the world. This past Sunday, parishioners received communion, but this unidentified woman says when she tried she was bit by the priest, identifying him on this body camera as Father Fidel. The scuffle started when she tried to receive communion and give meie. I don't know if it was you know is that I like a witness telling police in this report that she was singled out because of her sexuality and attire.
Speaker 2: Fortunately, try to shove it and like put in her mouth, of course, and she's like, no, don't do that.
Speaker 1: She tried to get it and then that's when he cy.
Speaker 4: But the priest told police a different story. He said the woman came to the ten o'clock mass but didn't seem to know the process of receiving, so he denied her the bread. He said she came back to another service and tried again, but this time the confrontation happened when she tried to grab the bread out of his hand, telling police he was protecting the bread because it's considered the body of Christ.
Speaker 1: I'm not denying that. I'm defending myself on defending this young woman.
Speaker 3: Doesn't think she was giving a cookie at communion because of either her attire or her sexuality. I want justice for all studs out there. Okay, just because this woman was dressed like a drill wrapper from Chicago, she should not be judged. Studge should be allowed to wear boyfriend jeans. Studs should be allowed to wear graphic te's. Studs should be allowed to wear puffer jackets. If studs want to wear cargo pants and studch sweatpants and oversized blazers, they should not be judged. How dare Father Rodriguez treat this member of bone Studge in harmony like this? Now? Father Fidel said he did not know the woman are what her sexual orientation was, but another witness named in the arrest report told Offistle she believed that the victim was singled out due to her sexuality and attire as well. Father Rodriguez is being accused of forcefully shoving these cookies in her mouth. Now, if you know, if it's one thing you don't ever have to do, is force a cookie in a studge mouth. WHOA just put eat me on the cookie and they will happily munch on it. Now, Father Rodriguez said the woman pushed him and would not let go of the communion trade, and the only thing he could think to do to get it from her was the bite her. Father Rodriguez, you allegedly bit up because she didn't answer the question did you confess? Between the mask? What does that matter? And ecclesiasids Nine to seven It says go eat your food with Godness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart. But God has already approved what you do. So if God already approved me, Father Rodriguez, why are you double checking his work? If the bank owner already approved my loan, I don't need the bank teller telling me telling me I can't get one now. Father Rodriguez said he was just trying to protect the communion cookies because they are considered Uh, the body of Christ, Father Rodriguez was was was guffing these cookies, and that makes me think these cookies must have been amazing. Okay, what kind of cookies would these that had Father Rodriguez acting like that? Yes, Alena weaper, Yeah play too much?
Speaker 2: Yeah, play too much? Oh my god, please yeah, play too much.
Speaker 3: Please plead your father for tell Rodriguez the sweet sounds of the Hamilton.
Speaker 1: You want the dog, the dog all the day. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of studs, can we bring back in we can?
Speaker 1: He is not a study.
Speaker 3: He's not a study.
Speaker 2: Oh you mean like just bringing me bringing built like one a little bit, don't no?
Speaker 3: Is mac first of all dropping the clues, bond follow studs. I was in Philly yesterday, man, Studs, your love studshow big love. You hit me one study out She had on the boyfriend jeans with the Philadelphia seventy sixers, philed up Study sixty jacket T shirt all that she said, toxic stud.
Speaker 1: That you got a little nervous man.
Speaker 3: I love studs.
Speaker 5: Did you call me in here because y'all were talking about wafers or did you guys because of big study energy and any time that we're big.
Speaker 3: Because the story about don't believe the story? Then you shot you said his name Na.
Speaker 5: He was telling me the other day he knocked off a stud and ever since then he feels like he has the hormones coming on him and all he gets now is stud energy, like they all come after him and he been So.
Speaker 3: You're having a stud face?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So I wonder, right, I wonder, I wonder. You know, do people have stud faces? And do studs?
Speaker 2: What are we talking about this morning? We thought it in the SuDS like they have the stud faces.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I really just want to show some love to the studs. The studs need to be celebrated this morning. I just want to hear from I just want to hear from the.
Speaker 2: Study eight hundred.
Speaker 3: I was just trying to find a way to talk to the studs this morning.
Speaker 2: Are you into studs? Are you having a stud face right now?
Speaker 3: And studs, do y'all have faces? We y'all want people people, pep, it's going to be a bunch of man fresh looking girls called yo. Why he says his way oversized?
Speaker 2: I just asked a question before they do open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one on five one. I have a problem with addressing the studs right because I don't know because you know.
Speaker 3: You said dressing or addressing. I don't have a problem a dressing with them. Give me some biggest oversized anywhere.
Speaker 2: But when you see them in the dress like because when you go like you know you you.
Speaker 1: Hug you know.
Speaker 2: But yeah, cause I want to be disrespectful.
Speaker 1: You know what you do?
Speaker 3: You learn their name and you say they name. That's what you do. But what if what if they be like my name Malcolm?
Speaker 1: But you be like hey, young man?
Speaker 2: But I don't want to say that only happened a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Stood what up? Gangs play too much? All right?
Speaker 2: This is all about the studs this morning, Monday five eight five, one of five. We're talking studs this morning? Are you into studs? Are you having a stud fase?
Speaker 1: Studs?
Speaker 2: Call us up, all the studs derogatory They good with that?
Speaker 3: No, no, how do you give with that?
Speaker 1: Alright?
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and five eighty five one five one slut too, all the studs out there. It's the Breakfast Logan morning.
Speaker 3: Donkey today is brought to you by the law office of Michael s lam Andsoft. Don't be a donkey. Do pound two fifty on your cell and say the bull. If you've been hurt in a construction accident, that's pound two five zero from your cell and say the bull.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club