Speaker 1: Great, so we'll share this another millennial with the phone. She's working because she works from home. Scott, she's not at home, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, we're recording. So welcome to Serial Killers. This is episode eighty two.
Speaker 1: It's not live, so you don't have to worry.
Speaker 2: No, we edit all that out. Don't worry. Don't worry about it. Scotty be here along with Andrew as a special guest. Survivor winner. Michelle is here.
Speaker 3: Hi, happy to be here.
Speaker 2: So since you're the guest, I'm gonna let you pick our opener today. So you know, we have the Madonna one and Michael Jackson one and the alternative Alison Chains one. What do you prefer?
Speaker 3: Let's do the alternative Alison Chains.
Speaker 2: Oh actually it's not Alison Change, it's what the hell is it? Spoon man? Who sings spoon Man? Oh? Mike, I can't believe I'm so blanking on it.
Speaker 4: Okay, but I want it, Okay, you can have it.
Speaker 3: I want it?
Speaker 2: How do I not remember? Seriously? Because I'm old, going for real with the young thing.
Speaker 4: When you hand a jam.
Speaker 2: Cereal, shut up and it's sound guarded. I'm sorry, it's sound garden. So Anyway, welcome to Serial Killers. I can't believe that we're eighty two episodes in at this point.
Speaker 1: Eighty two episodes. I did not even think that we'd get past like five episodes, but here we are.
Speaker 2: And again with the write up that we just had in podcast magazine, I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Can't even leave my house without the paparazzi chasing me. It's just too crazy.
Speaker 2: Seriously, did you see that they gave us four and a half microphones out of five?
Speaker 1: Yeah, truly an amazing achievement.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, anyway, this is the Serial podcast where we talk about cereal. Yes, and we think inside the box Michelle, Yes, you didn't know we think inside the boxing. Yeah. And since you're our special guest today, we do one new cereal, one Classic Cereal. So we're gonna let you choose what you want to start with.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's start Classic.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm gonna go down to the cereal sack for the Classic Cereal. This cereal came out probably in the late eighties, and it's perfect for you because it's a very like Deserted Island Cereal. Oh you know, it's the kind of crafty eat in the woods Okay, maybe, so hold on, let me go.
Speaker 3: This doesn't sound really appealing to me. I already want out.
Speaker 2: Well, what's your favorite like kind of you were a sugary sweet.
Speaker 4: Type of gal Oh then this is perfect cool?
Speaker 2: Okay, So it's a kellogg cereal. There's a couple of different companies that make it, and I never quite know how to pronounce it because this is like accent symbols on top of letters, so it's some foreign whatever. Anyway, it's musliksh Okay, what what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Oh no, just look at it has accents over the EU. This does not look great.
Speaker 2: Raisins, dates, almonds, clicks.
Speaker 3: I travel a lot and they serve mussoli, which I assume is what this is. Everywhere that you go, it's like granola and musli. So I have had it in multiple countries.
Speaker 2: We have it somewhere. We've done MUSELI I think right usly we've done it. There's a couple of different companies that make it. But this is Kellogg's and our friend Rebel suggested that we do this. So Rebel gets a T shirt. Great, Wait, question how to buy it? Silent muslicks?
Speaker 1: Wait? But what's that's that's different. So Musli is different than Muslicks.
Speaker 2: That's correct. Muslicks is the Kellogg's brand name of it.
Speaker 1: Just the name of it kind of sounds like it should be like a medication of sorts, like, oh, what do you want? Oh, I'm on Musli for my cough?
Speaker 2: What are the side effects?
Speaker 1: Side effects may included not great, yes, death, All.
Speaker 2: Right, we let's bust it open. This one needs a Scotty shake because there's all kinds of stuff in there. We did get a new Scotty shake jingle though, but I can't find it.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, swait? Do you shake your cereal before you eat it? Michelle?
Speaker 3: No, I don't, I really don't. I've never heard this before. I didn't know that the shake.
Speaker 2: Was yeah, because she looked like the almonds are heavy, so they sink to the bottom. So if you don't shake it up, okay, you're going to get a mouthful of now I know, not almonds.
Speaker 1: What would you say is like if you had to, like we actually have asked this question to people before, what is your deserted island cereal? Like if you could actually bring a box of cereal to an island, what cereal would be?
Speaker 3: We talk a lot about food when you're deserted on the island, and cereal comes up very often because sweet is what we crave, and usually you're pretty thirsty, and I don't know, there's something about cereal that's like really appealing when you're you're hot, and I don't know, but I usually gravitate towards I love cashi berry crunch, and so I dream of that. I know that's really random, but you never know what you're gonna crave. Honestly, when you're out there, I.
Speaker 2: Got to ask you. You're not like vegan or anything, are you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I come across like you might be some kind of vegetarian. No, how about milks?
Speaker 3: I am an almond milk gal Okay, well.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to have regular milk today. I hope you don't mind.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 2: Does it give you explosive diarrhea?
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't. But this museelex thing does look like it might e okay moose muselex.
Speaker 2: It kind of reminds me of meta musehole. Yeah, yeah, that's the or mucinex. Those are two different things. Mental muscle is the one that makes you go, I mean, it.
Speaker 3: Looks like it's going to keep you very regular this serial.
Speaker 2: There's lots of great stuff in there. I see barley flakes and regular flakes, and almonds and dates and raisins and all kinds of good stuff. I'll give you a choice. Two percent one percent milk. What do you like better?
Speaker 1: Percent special? That's Scott for you?
Speaker 2: Why am I special? You know you just are so into the cereal and we appreciate it. It's a fresh container of Tuscan dairy pure milk. We still have no milk sponsor.
Speaker 1: We have no sponsors, period. We don't make money on this podcast sponsoring this podcast. CBS should be sponsoring this podcast. C BS Wait, c BS, CVS no, CBS. Okay, yeah, I mean we'll run ads for anything at this point, you name it, we'll sponsor it. Car companies, pills that probably will knock you out. I'll take it. At this point, I don't care.
Speaker 2: All right, Kellogg's musliks, all right, ready, it's our classic. It looks pretty good. I'm not a fan of dates, but whatever, what is.
Speaker 1: The giant cluster? I'm so confused. What there?
Speaker 2: It's not sweet enough for me. The little pieces of barley or rolled oats they're like little oats. It's almost like raw oatmeal.
Speaker 1: Not great.
Speaker 3: This is a very Michelle cereal on into it, but it does feel like it's stale even before it's really even hit air. So that's concerning to me because things only get staler in my cabinets.
Speaker 2: So I think it's just missing a touch of sweetness I think it needs. And again, those the oats, it's almost like eating just oatmeal out of the packet.
Speaker 1: Not great, one hundred percent. Like it's like light and airy, but then you hit like an oat that's weirdly stale and crunch heat.
Speaker 2: And the flakes are not your typical flake consistency.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to give this one two bowls. Do you know our rating scale?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, so out of five potential bowls, Like a bowl is a full star. You could do one to five bowls, or you could do a spoon, and a spoon is like a half a star. So like two bowls in a spoon is like two and a half stars.
Speaker 2: Which is what I will give this, two bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: I'm giving this two balls. It's it's there. That's my review for it. It's there. If I saw it on a shelf, probably not picking it up, but.
Speaker 2: If you were stranded on an island.
Speaker 3: I've eaten now my whole cup. I'm happy, I feel satisfied. I feel that this is a good, like I want to start the day off right type of bowl of cereal. It's it's a good, stable, reliable bowl. And I'm in. I'm three. I think I'm three bowls.
Speaker 2: Three balls. Okay, it's a little better than the middle of the road. I'll take that.
Speaker 1: I like that. The review for it is that it's a stable cereal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sometimes you need a stable cereal so I get you through the day. You're like, oh man, this might be a tough one. I need something of substance that's really going to carry me through the morning. And I feel that this is that for me.
Speaker 1: That's Mucilex for Michelle.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: I'm Michelle for mucilex. Do you want a stable way to start you in morning?
Speaker 3: You guys are looking for sponsors. I could be the new spokesperson for this.
Speaker 2: I love that. Now, are you a millennial like Andrew how Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm twenty nine, twenty nine, Okay.
Speaker 2: So I was gonna, well, you know what, we'll take a trip anyway. Hold on.
Speaker 4: Serial killers visits cereal great, which is not a thing.
Speaker 1: He's convinced that the serial graveyard is a thing. It is not a thing. It's we're not going anywhere. There is no graveyard. This is all audio.
Speaker 2: But the people love hearing about old dead cereals.
Speaker 1: Okay, Michelle, do you like hearing about old dead cereals?
Speaker 2: I mean maybe it'll take her back to her childhood.
Speaker 3: Which, Yeah, there are some who that maybe you don't think of that have come back, like Count Chocola, Like, haven't thought about that in a while? Is that an old cereal?
Speaker 2: It is, but it's not dead. It comes back every Halloween. Oh okay, that is still made.
Speaker 3: Okay, but there are ones that you don't haven't thought of in a while. It's you know, it's a little bit nostalgia.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right, Andrew. There's an entire graveyard full of dead cereals that we need to revisit every once in a while. It's so rude to not visit people in graveyards.
Speaker 1: Michelle, can I talk to you for a second. You're my friend. We can't have him win.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so you may not have ever even heard of this? Because you were born in like nineteen ninety, oh ninety. This cereal came out in nineteen ninety. Yeah, now you know this cereal in cookie form because it still exists.
Speaker 1: Hoky grist crunch.
Speaker 2: No, what the hell's cookie crunch?
Speaker 3: Cookie crust? And I love that cereal?
Speaker 1: So do you know they need to chips away one too? Wasn't that good?
Speaker 2: There's lots of cookie cereals and this was one of them. It was made by Nabisco. Now Nabisco was not a very big cereal company. They had a handful, maybe twenty thirty cereals. Ever before they just said like, we're not making cereals anymore. So this one was from nineteen ninety. It came in three flavors, chocolate, honey, and cinnamon. And I guess I'll just play it. It's some creepy bears. Wake up, everybody, wake up. Now the kids were sound asleep.
Speaker 1: Here's breakfast Bears to each the dreams a room over at seven o'clock.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, they beIN on their feet introducing Teddy Graham's breakfast Bears.
Speaker 1: Then, yeah, cereal behind.
Speaker 2: Them, and every scrumptuous one has far less sugar than the leading kids cereals wake.
Speaker 1: Up to breakfast bears no business. There was a Teddy grim I loved Teddy Grams. Yes, teddy Grams. It was one of my is like still one of my favorite snacks.
Speaker 2: Ever, that cereal was not around very long, so that's why you probably didn't know what it ever existed. I wasn't born in nineteen ninety okay, but you know what, it was still out in nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 3: How do you know then, teddy Grams? Because Teddygrams, you could just put in a bowl of cereal and that's basics. You put in a bowl with milk.
Speaker 1: You could they say that it's less sweet, so revolutionary, and I think I might try that when I get home.
Speaker 2: You could do that with any cookie. That's what Cooper does. She comes home from school and she takes the little mini Tates cookies and she puts them in milk. She dumps them into milk, and that's how she eats them.
Speaker 3: Absolutely delicious. They love taste.
Speaker 2: Cookies and they get soft and it's delicious.
Speaker 3: The kids are so creative she is.
Speaker 2: That's the way she sneaks them because she's like, well you can't see the cookies because I'm drinking milk. You know, she thinks I'm a lunatic. Anyway, right, so great, that was our visit to the graveyard. We're gonna go down and get that. Well, what else do you want to know about it?
Speaker 1: So we took time out of the show to say, oh, hey, Teddy Gram cereal existed. Now on to the next one.
Speaker 2: That's right. Haven't you seen the reviews where people like to hear about old cereals that they may not have heard about since they were a child.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm wrong. How long did Teddy Grams last? No he doesn't have it?
Speaker 2: Well, no, I can't have it.
Speaker 1: This has been what I've said was the fatal flaw of Cereal Graveyard. You bring up the cereal and then you're like, h yeah, that was the thing.
Speaker 2: It's just for memories.
Speaker 3: I feel absolutely deprived. I was so ready.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Did you think that I was going to resurrect a dead Teddygram One hundred percent.
Speaker 3: I thought that maybe you hit eBay and you found like an old box of Teddygram cereal, and I was ready for it.
Speaker 2: You know, there's a dude on YouTube he does a cereal thing called cereal time, and he gets these old boxes and he eats them from like the nineties and eighties and stuff. He gets sick, but he gets sick and like he gets diarrhea. Yeah, because you can't eat cereal. It's expired for twenty years.
Speaker 1: This is the second time you mentioned diarrhe on the podcast, just saying.
Speaker 2: I don't think I mentioned it on the podcast. I mentioned it before we started. Oh that's right, explosive diaryhe from milk yep. Anyway, fair time, listen, let's go to the new cereal. Okay, you're gonna Andrew will like this. You might not because it's sweet.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I did fall asleep with a box of Eggos cereal, which is very sweet, in my bed last night, so I don't really have biases. I'm all in on all cereal now.
Speaker 2: This cereal is a bag because it's from our friends at Maltomeal.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Maultimeal is great though.
Speaker 2: Oh don't roll your eyes just yet.
Speaker 1: You'll see Maultimeal has has some good ones. There's Scooters, which is their knockoff Cheerios, that's right, and then there's Blueberry Muffin Toasters, which is a long name, but a great cereal.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna go down and grab the new Cereal. Now it came out in twenty eighteen, all right, So but we're still allowed to say new. Look at you trying to peak both of you. We're still allowed to say new because we give us like five years. After five years, then it can be a classic, because if it's still around, then it becomes a classic. So this one, I believe is trying to be cocoa puffs with marshmallows, I think in Okay, yeah, I like this double chocolate brownie Crunch, all right, I really love that.
Speaker 1: Maltimeal just goes all in on the super long names. Double chocolate brownie Crunch, whose deft doesn't roll off the tongue, but they make it work.
Speaker 2: Naturally and artificially flavored. The thing that makes it double chocolate is it appears that the marshmallows are actually chocolate. In in cocoa puffs with marshmallows, the marshmallows is just regular white marshmallows. So let's what's going on here, all right? And this has one of those zip strips that if I tear it wrong, I'm gonna get angry.
Speaker 1: I do like the bag concept. I feel all cereals should be in bags. I'm not saying no.
Speaker 3: This is my first experience with the bag concept, and I at first was very averse to it. But I feel that I'm now coming around. But storing the box does look like kind of nice. Like storing the bag. I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of marshmallows in it. It smells like hot cocoa mix chocolates. Shut up?
Speaker 1: Are you German chocolate?
Speaker 2: I hate you so much.
Speaker 1: I love brownies. Sorry, it's aggressive? Is it not aggressive?
Speaker 2: Well? I need the sound of it. Going into a bowl sounds much better than going it really does.
Speaker 1: Why are you?
Speaker 3: I don't know. He makes good points, Andrew, as do you. You both make really good points. He just made a better point there than you did.
Speaker 1: So you liked him aggressively taking the bowl to pour cereal into it.
Speaker 3: I personally felt that it added the sound aesthetic that set the tone for what's about to go.
Speaker 2: Andrew, this is an audio podcast. You need sound.
Speaker 1: Wow wow wow wowow.
Speaker 2: You know what You're.
Speaker 3: In waiting my whole life for this moment. I'm ready.
Speaker 2: This is going to make wonderful cereal milk after this, I'm telling you right now, there's going to be delicious chocolate milk. Agreed, when we're done here.
Speaker 1: What if, Oh my god, I just almost explained what oatmeal was. That would have been really embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Please say what you were about to say. I'm begging you, it's gonna say.
Speaker 1: What if there was like a cereal that like you heat up? And then I realized that's oatmeal?
Speaker 3: What is the cereal that I'm thinking of?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 3: Or the balls? They're already really famous.
Speaker 4: Coco puffs, Coca puffs.
Speaker 2: That's what this is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's maltomeal.
Speaker 3: Smells exactly like cocoa puffs. Oh yeah, because I this is all you eat in my youth.
Speaker 2: It really it smells like Swiss miss Hot cocoa mix.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm into it. Milk is gonna be good.
Speaker 3: Are you ready? I need my cereal soggy? Oh this is a soggy cereal for sure?
Speaker 1: All right, so we'll wait.
Speaker 2: I heard that you like shoggy cereal. I'm not into that. Oh this is some good ship. Oh my god. Sorry, five balls, there's delicious.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Yep, this is right up there with.
Speaker 3: Count Chocula, Like, even without it getting soggy, I still love it.
Speaker 2: Holy hell, this is delicious.
Speaker 1: Big fan, actually, giant fan. I'm gonna give this actually, I think four bowls and a spoon. I can't give it five bulls because it just doesn't feel right in my heart.
Speaker 2: Why because it's Maltomeal.
Speaker 1: No, you don't even bring I love the blueberry muffin.
Speaker 2: Tost You know that Maultimeal is made by post right.
Speaker 1: Yes, and Scooters. I love scooters. You know this? It just would this be my like one of my favorite cereals, which I res there for five bulls.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know. It's really good, Like it takes the best cereal ever, which is Cocoa Puffs, and mixes it with the best part of Lucky Charms, so everybody is fantastic, Like every single bite has been wonderful, a wonderful emotional experience for me. So I might have to go five. I love it, wow, like I really might. I don't know. I haven't met a cereal in a long time. I've liked this much.
Speaker 2: Now do you remember when you were little the Multimeal commercials?
Speaker 3: No, No, I don't even know. What that is Multimeal.
Speaker 2: Multimeal is is an offshoot of Post okay, so, and they make a lot of cereals that are pretty much the same as regular brand serials, but they call them different things like cinnamon squares and scooters a cheerios and so they're kind of knockoff cereals, but they're fantastic. And back in the day, probably in the early nineties, he used to be a commercial of a guy because they're always like on the bottom shelf, because they put him in like these bins on the bottom shelf and supermarket, so that there was a guy that was down on his knees like this is the supermarket, and he would off the bottom shelf and it was a commercial that was on for years.
Speaker 1: No okay, the visual was fantastic. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I can't get that loan anymore. My knees creak.
Speaker 3: It's sad that this is a podcast because you guys missed a really wonderful experience.
Speaker 2: Well, see, here's the thing Andrew has been saying for weeks and weeks now that he was going to charge these gold pro cameras and put one on each microphone so he could you know, you.
Speaker 1: Know it didn't win a million dollars playing Survivors, so I don't have the money for the cameras.
Speaker 2: That's me.
Speaker 3: We need sponsors, that's what we need.
Speaker 2: Seriously, what season and what season were you on?
Speaker 3: I was on season thirty two, okay originally, so I won that season. Spoiler alert sorry if you haven't seen.
Speaker 2: It yet, but you're coming up right, can we call you?
Speaker 3: My second season is season forty, so it's a full winter season. So the best of the best.
Speaker 2: When does that start?
Speaker 3: February twelfth, Wednesday, eight pm, two hour special. Andrew's going to be there with my family. We'll all be celebrating and getting drunk.
Speaker 4: I love that with cereal, with cereal.
Speaker 2: And you know what, So that was only two So what we'll do is, since you're a world traveler, No, it's not going to be a bonus box.
Speaker 1: It's going to be serial Killers in turn national.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't have anything from some like crazy secluded islands down wherever the hell you guys are staying. Well, where's this next one? Where is it?
Speaker 3: This is in Fiji?
Speaker 2: Fiji?
Speaker 1: Okay, so I don't have any Fiji cereals. I do have some Fiji w what how is the weather in Fiji?
Speaker 3: Well, it's nice when you have a roof over your head and you know you can sleep. But the weather was it was great, it was fine. Whatever it is, what it is. They don't I didn't eat cereal when I was in Fiji. They do the wheaeda bes wheatabecks. Oh, don't bring that here. It's an absolutely tasteless brick of oat.
Speaker 1: We know, we've tried it, and we're so confused, like, who is that on the go that you have no time to be like, got to put this in milk? No, just I'm gonna eat like a bar of wheat.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So we do pre press for about a week and a half prior to filming, and so they serve you like a breakfast hodgepodge. And I don't eat eggs or anything like that. So I was left with wheatabex every day and I just didn't. I sweetened it a little bit by adding some bananas, and I felt that that really helped. But you had to basically sog it up as much as possible.
Speaker 2: You're very lucky I can't find it. But look at this. It's the next closest thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is this is actually absolutely insane.
Speaker 2: You should have had one of these.
Speaker 1: Wait, you're gonna lose your mind.
Speaker 2: That's one piece of shredded wheat.
Speaker 3: What why why?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: And it doesn't look frosted.
Speaker 2: No, just just plain old giant shredded wheat.
Speaker 3: I am offended.
Speaker 1: It is offensive.
Speaker 2: Sure which one's worse? That or the weed of bix? Anyway, let's go back to Poland. Our friend Roman sent us a bunch of cereal and what do we do that? We had the Lion cereal. That was delicious. It was chocolate caramel, kind of like a candy bar cereal.
Speaker 1: I really actually like that one.
Speaker 2: Let me go down to the International cereal sack.
Speaker 1: It's the same cereal sack. Don't let them fool you.
Speaker 2: Now, this one appears to me. It's called Cangus. What Kengus and their mascot is a little crazy little kangaroo.
Speaker 4: Ew.
Speaker 2: It's a Nestlie cereal. Lots of NESTLEI cereals overseas. It appears to be like a Honey Smacks type cereal.
Speaker 3: It looks just like honey Smacks.
Speaker 1: Yes, like honey Smacks. I actually prefer the kangaroo to the frog. Can we switch the mascots here.
Speaker 4: Sure another bag?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's what they do in other countries, got it. Yeah, I can't read any of this. I see honey, I see a fireplace, and I see an apple, which is also I can make it a part of this complete breakfast.
Speaker 1: Yes, great, okay, so you got your mackinum the Nesley kangis Dodad tech. Yeah, this is honey, it's great.
Speaker 2: Throw it over here, let me pour it.
Speaker 3: Thanks more Brownie funes not good and.
Speaker 2: You can take it to go.
Speaker 4: Oh that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Wow, oh my god, I'm the luckiest human ever. I have to say it did get better after some sog.
Speaker 1: Damn it, I ripped it. Would you say? This is one of the more fun podcast is we give you something.
Speaker 2: To go this mess?
Speaker 3: I love. I've never had a podcast where I got to eat wall podcasting. This is revolutionary for me.
Speaker 4: I love.
Speaker 3: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: By the way, the radio show will totally be off the air tomorrow morning because there was kangis jammed all up in the board gets spilled everywhere.
Speaker 3: Seriously, it looks just like honey Smacksuess.
Speaker 1: Also sounds like a drug that the kids are doing.
Speaker 2: Andrew, honey smacks are just like what.
Speaker 1: Golden Golden let's say at the same time. Ready, one two three, goldenha you.
Speaker 2: Try to get me suck Andrews.
Speaker 1: Let's look one more time, Freddy one two three golden.
Speaker 2: Chris see put the yes sugar bear? Dude?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the sugar bear.
Speaker 2: What God, you suck man. Seriously, I hope you never have kids. You're gonna forget their names?
Speaker 1: Hey again? I feel like if I have a child, biologically human child, yes, I will remember names, all right, Cereal mass What if.
Speaker 2: You have one hundred and five children, will you remember them?
Speaker 1: I pray on all that is holy in my life. I never have one hundred and five children.
Speaker 2: You're ready, here we go. It looks like it's getting soggy fast, So you're gonna like this, Michelle, what it's the one that I gave you.
Speaker 1: No need for the SaaS.
Speaker 3: I've tasted this before.
Speaker 2: It's less sweet, for sure.
Speaker 3: It's like pops.
Speaker 2: It's almost like that camout cereal that my mom gets. It has no taste.
Speaker 3: No, I've had basically this before.
Speaker 2: This is not bad because it's not that sweet. You probably like this.
Speaker 3: No, I actually don't really what's it missing? I think I don't gravitate towards things that are like honey flavored, So yeah, I don't know what it's missing.
Speaker 1: It's missing sugar, but like I can say that without a doubt.
Speaker 2: The cool thing is it has five whiteamen so we're good. And it's got wopping and blonik. I don't know if those are good things.
Speaker 1: You know what the problem with it is not enough blonk. I say, you're.
Speaker 3: Right aftertaste is strange.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just very plain, like neutralizes the palette. Not much there that's art though? Is it really just alright? Though?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because I'm not enjoying that.
Speaker 2: There's three bowls all right? Oof?
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe I'll do two bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 3: I'm doing a hot take. I think it's two bowls. Sorry, I'm not into it. The other one I could see, I could eat that every day, the chocolate brownie crunch. One that was more like enjoyable, you know, more indulgent. And this I can't see fitting into my routine whatsoever. There's no space for this for me.
Speaker 1: I love that you're experience with cereals. Where does this fit into my life? Where am I eating the cereal? When am I eating the cereal? You hate the picture with it? Really?
Speaker 3: I need the picture to understand its value for me in this I don't. It doesn't have doesn't have daily value.
Speaker 1: I feel like we ended on a poor note with this one. Really, Yeah, I wish that there were something else.
Speaker 2: You want another one?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: Work twenty four minutes already?
Speaker 1: Seriously? I mean, I'm always down for another one, Michelle, Can you do another one?
Speaker 2: Andrew? You know that I have this all planned in my head and you're really with me right now, so I'm not ready to do another box of cereal.
Speaker 1: He makes it seem like it's so stressful to literally go under the desk and pull out any box of cereal. I don't know where it like complicates in your head, and then you give yourself like anxiety, like I don't get it. Just pick a box of cereal?
Speaker 2: I can't. I have them all planned out for the future shows.
Speaker 3: And he has a certain amount of cups in front of him, and it looks like he's used all of the cups.
Speaker 4: So make you so much.
Speaker 2: You're so much more rational than Andrew. I mean, Andrew's like, ah, he doesn't know the inner workings of this thing. He's only been doing it so for what eight months?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 2: Ten months?
Speaker 1: Again? How far have you planned episode wise? That you really can't? Like?
Speaker 2: Right here, I know it's happening in episode eighty three. I know it's happening. I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's like so great for you. I'm so happy I got Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. This has been episode eighty two.
Speaker 2: Please follow us on all social platforms serial Killers PC, Michelle plug your social media show.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, you can follow me at mish fit m I c H Underscore FTZ on Instagram, and if you want to follow me on Twitter, I advise you don't.
Speaker 1: Thank you for coming today. This was fantastic. I hope you enjoyed the serials.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for having me and I have a little parting gift. Everybody will get Brownie Crunch. It was great.
Speaker 2: And check her out on the new season of Survivor starting.
Speaker 3: February twelfth, eight pm on CBS and CBS. Thank you guys so much for having me.
Speaker 2: Eight eastern, seventh Central.
Speaker 1: That's it. Oh I got that time wrong today that yeah, you're good. Yeah, I wrote it was nine to eight central.
Speaker 2: Why I wrote, Well, yeah, nine eight central is a thing, but you had an eight nine central and that's not even possible.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's not my fault. I have dyslexia.
Speaker 2: You don't know about time or cereal or things or stuff.
Speaker 1: Again, you make it seem like knowing cereal is like this concept that help.
Speaker 2: Michelle, you do a cereal podcast.
Speaker 1: Let's test out this logic right now? Can you name five cereal brands? Go?
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, hold on, bran companies, cereals and what what? What do you mean brands? So you're talking like Cheerios and froster flakes? Are you talking like the companies that make them?
Speaker 1: The companies that make them?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean so well, is cashy one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, well we have Nestli there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're international, they don't count.
Speaker 3: Okay, Calogs? Puffs is that one that's like that healthy?
Speaker 2: No? Who makes puffs? I don't know, I don't know, but it's puffins, isn't it that gross? Puffins? Uh? Freaking Barbara hate her.
Speaker 4: Let's not do this hell that.
Speaker 3: I like shop at Whole Foods and Trader Joe's because those are that's all that I know. I don't know any of this.
Speaker 1: Like Trader Joe Cereal, though they make a that neopolitan one was pretty good. Yes, and it's out of beans bean cereal. It's the only one I like.
Speaker 2: Andrew was farting all afternoon.
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks so much, Thank you all so much for listening. Welcome to Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we gotta go. Have a great week. We'll subscribe on front. Yes, do that, and please leave us a review because they all are AWESO. I love reading them. Did you see the last one that we got?
Speaker 1: Yes, they said, of course you liked it because it said Scotty makes me laugh every day.
Speaker 2: And Andrew knows nothing about life. Did you see that one? That one was fun?
Speaker 1: Truly truly blessed for our listeners.
Speaker 2: All right, we gotta go. So at the end here you know what we do. We say crunch so on one, two, three, crunchy. Yeah, you're a beat off.