Speaker 1: I'm a little Duval and this is conversations with the podcast.
Speaker 2: What Up.
Speaker 3: It's Moore a Little Duval Live and direct on the Black Bet. I got my man on the motherfucking live with me. And for those of y'all that don't know, and for those of that do, you know, my show is like a therapy for everybody, you know what I'm saying, because people come to me all the time off offline and ship, talking to me, giving me their problems and ship, and they come to me and try to figure out how to get out of it. So I figured I share some of this after the world into some of my partners and ship. And one of my partners right here, he a legend himself, and he's doing this motherfucking thing even though you're ugly. But he's a good guy, you know what I'm saying. He's a great guy. My nigga, my nigga, Jackson.
Speaker 2: Don't start. Don't start that ship.
Speaker 4: But hey, hey, yeah you just got back walking, my nigga, don't make a nigga clip your hands round.
Speaker 3: Hey you clip me, You're going to jail because I'm pressing jun Ain't they with that bullshit? I done got hurt before and that ship that should ain't nothing to be bullshit with.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 4: Nah, glad, glad, glad to see you back on your thing doing anything. You know, we missed you out here, nigga.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, hey, you know what I I from this excellent.
Speaker 3: I got a full appreciation for athletes after this ship, because especially football players, because like the should I go the ship like the extent I had, and then I seeing how people that be in them games, they just get hurt, like they're jump back in the game.
Speaker 1: They ain't supposed to be doing that this. Nah.
Speaker 4: You know, they be taking all kinds of shots. But you know, you you got a chance to experience that rehab.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the rehab. But they doing even quicker because man, they said, man was pointed. But then I see other athletes, y'all be coming back in like a week or two less than that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, how the fuck is they doing?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 2: Ship?
Speaker 4: Well, it's something you know, like if you play us for for so long, you work out for so long as you know, just like you do with with with with your profession in your space, you great at it because you work at it for so long. A lot of those guys' bodies are built so they've been working there, so when they get injured, it won't take them as.
Speaker 2: Long because they're so strong. You ever heard something.
Speaker 4: Uh, the only thing I ever brought was uh, my pinky, and I broke both my feet before I made it to the lead. But that that's because I was born with stress fractics. But uh, the only thing I broke while I was playing with my pinky.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was gonna ask you how it was the healing process.
Speaker 4: Nothing nothing serious, bro nothing serious. Thank god, I never had no serious issuers.
Speaker 1: That's what's up, man.
Speaker 2: That was the tree. That was the what the tree? The weed? Yeah you think the weed helped you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know it's not you know what I'm tell you, man, I don't think the weed helped me.
Speaker 4: It helped me for the simier fact that while those other guys was putting peels and all this stuff in their system. You know what I'm saying, they were there was they were, They was depending on that ship where when they retired, and while they was playing a lot of niggas came got ammune to the ship that they was taking. So once they got ammune to it, it was nothing for them to take so they couldn't play.
Speaker 2: See me the tree all the tree did.
Speaker 4: I didn't take it to play, I tell I took it to come down so after games I could relax and sleep and get the proper rest to play again.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, I ain't have to take no drugs.
Speaker 4: Not the motherfuckers when they retired, they need the drugs and they ain't got no insurance, nothing to get them. You know what I'm It's people out here now that you know that they didn't do it, that they are like they out of shape and fucked up.
Speaker 2: They body fucked up.
Speaker 4: Not because of that, it's a lot of it's more players that's like that than players that got their life together.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: It's sad to say, you know what I'm saying, and not not not to talk down on nobody, but yeah, bro, it's way more players that's out of there than players that took care of their business.
Speaker 1: Is it because they just couldn't take care of their money? Just didn't make that the money?
Speaker 2: You know, we all make bad decisions, bro.
Speaker 4: I paid a lot of bad decisions with money, and you know that that that come from not having the thing you can get it all at one time. Once you get some money. You know what I'm saying. They ain't realistic. But I caught myself before it's too late. A lot of guys don't have a support system. A lot of guys know how people around them to to to get to them, to to to put a life over in the head, to start saving for a randy day. A lot of guys don't know about that. So I had a great support system. I made a lot of mistakes, but I had a great support system. Baby Mama, drama childs for all kind of shit, But I was. I still was smart enough, you know what I'm saying, to to to put something away from myself.
Speaker 1: Who gave you?
Speaker 2: That? Was it? People you looked up to you? What you know?
Speaker 4: I mean, I would have to say bro that from seeing my mama struggle so much.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, growing up, we mama.
Speaker 4: I was born in third Wall, Houston, Texas, same hood George Floyd from Port I moved to Port douxin when I was five.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Yes I was. I was.
Speaker 4: I was raising for Doutha and just seeing my mama with two kids and seeing and the man she was married to steal from and we go without.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: He kicked out, eviction and all this shit to having to go stay with my grandmother like and to see her work so hard. You know, my mom was one of those women who work from six in the evening to six in the morning. So when we get out of school, she going to work, you know what I'm saying. By the time we get up and go to school, she's just getting home. So the whole time she home, we had school sports all that. So we all to see my mom, We see my grandma. So I've seen him what she sacrificed, bro. And the first thing I did was I got some money. I built her house on my grandmother house. So I think seeing them go without and see how all my grandfather worked to take care of everybody.
Speaker 2: Game, That's all I asked you.
Speaker 3: There had to be a male figure in that too, So yeah, grandfather, my grandfather.
Speaker 2: Name is Jesse Jackson. My name is Steven Jesse Jackson. Don't laugh my middle name. But yeah, uh.
Speaker 3: That's hard though, that's hard. Yes, motherfucker Jackson. I'll calling you that from now on, Jess every time I seen you say sill, say come.
Speaker 2: On with jack A nigga can't be seeing with you at no fucking time. I got crazy.
Speaker 3: It works with what you're doing in life. Now, you see what I'm saying, because ship you here for the people too. You know what I'm saying. I love probably more than just But that's a whole other story. But the same thing with me. I'm my family is real talking, my grandun's hair talking. So it kind of makes sense. And how we who we are as a person? Now I said there they're sis if it's right up there and statue up there, and and in Pensylvania, my name right.
Speaker 1: There on the stone under all her A family, a family treat.
Speaker 3: No wow, bro, Yeah, but it all, it all goes in the place with why who we are.
Speaker 2: As a person? Now? You see what I'm saying. It's why.
Speaker 1: It tells you why you have that driving you to want to do five people?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: My ground, My grandfather raised nine kids. My grandmother never worked, never drove a car in her life.
Speaker 2: They kept about when we wake up for school, it's eight grade and kids and there.
Speaker 3: Looks like a granddaddy in the face now, bro, telling you, telling you, Bro, you're supposed to be here for a long time to take care of the people they woke. Nah for real, Oh man, it's all making sick. Look at me, Look a look at this bray in my face. Bro, I'm telling you I'm manly to be the only dug I'm supposed to be.
Speaker 2: We woke this.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna be attractable nigga. You're gonna be a funny looking old nigga, but it's gonna be roll.
Speaker 5: Of a love bad love bad man love bad Ah. This dude's sick man.
Speaker 1: Now for real, Man, I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm bory shamed, but I'm serious though, Like it just says how we because like it's when I found out about then it was like, damn, that's why give a fuck so much? Because I really because you know how sometimes you give a fuck to the nigga you be like, then fuck these niggas, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But then it goes back to like why do I give a fuck so much? And then when I found that out, it all started making sense. Then I look at my grand my granddaddy, how he was so much in the community and I just watched just fu you are what you see, you know what I'm saying, a little shit like that, and just my other granddaddy in the Bahamas, just watching him with the business. How he my other grand dad in the Obama. He was like one of the first black millionaires in the Bahamas. He had the lump of y'alls and all that shit there. But then the kids under him was all girls. They fucked the money up and then we end up voting so so this but my point is it just shows me what what got in me, what I got in stealed to me, and what you got to steal to you.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying that, Nigga.
Speaker 4: I remember when the old George Floyd thing happened by and told me. He was like, Bro, everything that you've been through in your life was meant was everything he'd been through in your life built you for this moment.
Speaker 2: And I think about it.
Speaker 4: I hate when people call him active is because I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not real close to it.
Speaker 4: I would never put myself in the same category with Tamika Mallaby or Kimberly Letrees Drawnes. They do this every day, every week. You know what I'm saying, So that was my own boy. You know what I'm saying. I'm a good I'm a lawyer, homeboy. I'm my brother's keeper. So I'm just a homeboy that rode for his friend. I would never put myself in the category of those great women. But what I will say is I just deal with any homeboy.
Speaker 2: Would do. You know what I'm saying, you ride for your dog.
Speaker 4: And everything I've been through from losing my older brother when I was sixteen and being five minutes away while he was getting beat up and shit, all that shit bothered me to this Day's the same reason why I ran in the stands were rod. You know what I'm saying, all that shit. You know what I'm saying, I got to beat up with my brother. I you know what I'm saying, So I wouldn't change now.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like that's a fault, though, Lord to a fault, yeah, because I feel like it's a fault. Like it too, because I know a lot of people that I rode for wouldn't ride for me.
Speaker 3: Shit, your brothers, like you just said, your brothers and all them. So you did it for the right people at the right time. So I mean, and even if they wouldn't, you do it because who you are as a person. You know what I'm saying. That's why I do shit, because if you do stuff thinking people gonna get it back, you're always gonna be let down.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like if you thought you got over on me, I don't know how because I didn't even think about it after that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: When I do shit, I just do it because I just want to do it. I don't even look the shit after that after return, even motive.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: A lot of people do shit with motives.
Speaker 3: Sometimes they do shit with motors because that program to do that, because we're taught if you do something good and something gonna come back and return, you hope and and that's what you're hoping, because so you're doing it, which is still bad intention, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So if you do it, just just stiff it because that's who you are as a person.
Speaker 2: Just what you want to do it. If it come back cool, If it don't, you don't.
Speaker 3: You ain't even thinking about it, because you ain't blaming that shit because you ain't even thought about that shit.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Facts, So tell me a little bit.
Speaker 3: About what's going on with you, man, and how you doing in life, man, Because like I said, man, I'm just here to try to get people to be happy, like Black Duvau.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, because life is.
Speaker 4: Like for me, Bro, and I wouldn't talk. I wouldn't say this to you if you were my real partner, But it's easy to see on me. I'm I'm going through a lot with losing my little brother, my little sister. I bury my little sister, my little brother at the end of the year in October November, back to back months. M my sister was a year young, sister was a year younger than me, and my little brother was three years younger than me. And uh, I'm having a hard time dealing with that. Bro, I can't lie. You know, I'd be a man, say I cry every day. I'd be riding just any moment of the day. You know what I'm saying, because especially with my little brother, like I never pictured.
Speaker 2: Life without him. You know what I'm saying. We've been in the same house, under the same roof, under the same rules, doing.
Speaker 4: The same things. My whole life. You know what I'm saying. I was that was my best friend. So my brother got killed when I was sixteen. We got the same dad, but we was close, but we didn't live together. So it's still I still feel that pain from him.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, different pain but being.
Speaker 4: Little brother man like, it's a big difference, man, and I'm having a hard time dealing with that.
Speaker 2: That's why I stay business, stayed doing shit, but because I worry about my have you.
Speaker 3: Said back by yourself and just chilled somewhere with you and your old lady somewhere and just like why be in I lived in the house. I don't know if you know, I'll be over there behamas I'm killing over there. And that's why I go to get away from everything and just be at peace with my own self. It ain't too much like I'm like a like. I mean that it's meditating on the grass some ship, which I could be if I feel give a fuck, But it's my own peace. You see what I'm saying and what I do. I always I always see everybody I loved. I always prepared myself like this person's gonna die, You see what I'm saying. I always did that since my first my best friend died like by fifteen years ago, that because he came out.
Speaker 1: He just died out of nowhere, and I was just I mean, he got killed.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I wouldn't. I never thought he was gonna die.
Speaker 3: I thought, of course I was young, I was in my twenties, but I thought like he was gonna go to jail for he died, and so that that kind of that. Then my my first grandma was she died. That kind of showed me that death is real. So everybody around me always saying, man, they gonna die, they gonna die, they gonna die. And then when my man kool Ay died, the good thing was I ain't gonna say it's a good thing, but it kind of he knew it because he had canceled, you get know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So it kind of prepared me.
Speaker 3: So that that kind of prepared me to how to love on a person while they're here so when they do go. Because I always prepared myself, even my kid, my daughter, I'm I even programmed myself to God forbid it happened, but I know it could happen because I've had people that I know who you gotta think it's people older than us, people eighty years old, my grandma Peter seen people die that that. So if they can handle it and be happy in that piece, we got to too, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And it just is, It's just what it is.
Speaker 3: That's how I look get ship. That's how programm I said, don't don't get twisted. I cry all the time. I cried, wake up every morning thinking about Clay. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That shit just that.
Speaker 3: But I still understand what life is and I understand what it is. I keep moving, I keep killing. If I want to cry, I cry and move on. You know what I'm saying, because it's therapeutic. Because I don't cry because he don't. I cry because I'm like, damn, this is my nigga. You see what I'm saying. This was my now on my niggas, like my oldest brother. You see what I'm saying. Like he was the brother that I want my real brother to be. You know what I'm saying. But yeah, I appreciated him why he was there too. So with that, with that, it made me understand how to appreciate that nigga. And when he left it because he left the day after my I got off my crush. Then I got my crush and croak. But it was unexpected. But it was like damn f lifted. It was like God kept me here. Just seems like out on my feet, get up out of here, you know what I'm saying. So that's how that's how I heed the death, because you ain't got no choice but the hands of that ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and and and they say, and they say, when when you more than you miss somebody and you get to you crying tears.
Speaker 4: Tears is just the love, the love you have for them. You have no where to show us, so the tears just come out your eyes. You can't give it to them all, you know. That's all we can show them love by crying for them. So I get it, man, And and and I don't mind crying, dog. It's just that it's just that when you when you build the barn with somebody, and you don't just set out a friendship. You know, we and my little brothers set out a life long like you know what I'm saying, Like we had a life playing. We didn't just plan uh a friendship with just being here a couple of years and just acting like no, that was my best friend.
Speaker 2: Like we we built a life plan, so to wake up for him not to be here and not being able to shadow.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, the things I worked off on, the things we talked about that we're gonna be able to do for our MoMA, for our families.
Speaker 2: And shit like that. Dog, that's shit. It just it just bothers me.
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 4: And how they passed too. You know, my sister went in for a surgery. They fucked the surgery up. They got to go back in and that's how she passed. And my little brothers just just hard, just stopped on the way home.
Speaker 3: So like, we gotta keep going. Man, we don't have no rules or how we die. You know, we ain't got no rules. You gotta keep going, bro.
Speaker 2: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: It's like, what can you do?
Speaker 2: I ain't that about it? You know what I'm saying. I ain't for that.
Speaker 3: I believe in God, so I ain't fa die. I'm gonna keep on living for other people. That's that's around here. That what our purpose is. You see what I'm saying, well, that's how you gotta do it. You gotta do it for that because our purpose is for other people to show other people how to live in this ship. Because like I told you before, we're here for a purpose, So you gotta We can't a weak nigga, you know what I'm saying, not at all. You can't be a weak that it ain't being weak to show your compassion, to show show your emotions that.
Speaker 2: We niggain't gonna keep pushing. Yeah, yeah, you can't.
Speaker 3: But we can't wallow in it because I see a couple. I got a couple of partners like they they they don't even realize they they they they in the wallow of it.
Speaker 1: And that ship doesn't fuck that ship like a poison in their brain, and they in the grief for life. You know what I'm saying, Like it's niggas I got to be popped instead the fucked up twenty years ain't got over the ship in.
Speaker 2: The same spot. Yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Like, and they ain't fucked up financially, but they fucked up mentally. You know what I'm saying, Like they can't find piece that I'll never be that nigga. You know what I'm saying. And my nigga just died. You know what I'm saying, Like, you know what I'm saying. So so it's it's but I still can I still understand, Like shit, it is what it is. He ain't the first one that I can't. My grandma died, My grandma, just my other grandma just died.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: I had five people died while I was in the hospital, back back to back, in this whole year, while this ship was happening. But I understand what it is. They gonna keep on ship. It's tomorrow of the store it but ship, we gotta keep the moving. You gotta keep living.
Speaker 2: Yep. You got more kids than me, nigga. Yeah, way more kids than you. Nigga. I got a wife, I got all kind of shit, But then again, I got it, still got ship. I want to do. You know what I'm saying, Like you can do it, nigga. You ain't gonna do it being the press.
Speaker 1: But exactly exactly, nigga, you ain't gonna do it being the press.
Speaker 2: Nigga live, Nigga.
Speaker 1: They yell, they up there, your brother up there said, nigga.
Speaker 2: You don't get up there and real for us.
Speaker 1: I'm real shit, I'm up.
Speaker 2: There living for you, nigga.
Speaker 1: You may get up y'all making moves up here while you.
Speaker 2: Damn that nigga do it yep.
Speaker 1: Ship, Yeah, we gotta do it, nigga.
Speaker 2: Yep. I'm happy you got a podcast because we were real close to doing some epics. Ship. I can't too much talk about it yet, but this is a great space for us. It's great you belong in the space.
Speaker 1: Hey man, I'm proud of you doing.
Speaker 3: I been when you were just trying to five ship out when you called me over to your house that time and just talk. You ain't even know the talk, just like this ship and that I'm just talking, you know what I'm saying. But look, you figured that ship out and got it. That motherfucker. You know what I'm saying, be cause shiit, My people been pushing like Dolly and Charlamne, let me try to get me do this ship. But and I ain't exaggerated for at least a decade, But me and me, I like to do what I do, like just flow. I'm a free spirit nigga, for real. You know what I'm saying, Like I don't be needing much, so I don't bother nobody do my thing and let me do. If niggas won't be mad at me, they could be mad at me from social media. I don't give a fuck, But shit like this did I bean. I don't be wanting because I don't like to. I don't like the god damn be locked in the ship.
Speaker 4: But the good thing about it though, you you tapping into Alaina as a been tapped thing and then again you tapping into a lane where you have experience.
Speaker 2: See the thing.
Speaker 4: The thing about what made us is like we were able to do two, two and three things that nobody was able to do. One we came out the gate with showtime. You know what I'm saying That that calib pert that put us on another level.
Speaker 2: Two that gave you know what I'm saying off the rip.
Speaker 4: Two we would have both got experienced and I feel we're both champions. And when everything we say, we were our emotions on our sleeves, so we could talk about damning everything. Both our lives are all in the media, minor and matts. Three we came in with the cannabis side of it, so and beeperheaded now to the point where our show, our show, it's such ahead of the game because when the pandemic hit, BRO was nobody working. Even Charlemagne called us tax what templay we was using? Bro, We was putting out two to three shows a day, I mean a week, two to.
Speaker 2: Three shows, you know what I'm saying. And we took off. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I was watching, Yeah, but we did it at the same time as all the same time as shout out worth the game.
Speaker 2: But I say that the same Bro, it's enough space for all of us and this shit.
Speaker 1: Like and that's another thing too, I wasn't it's so saturated too.
Speaker 3: But like I said, if I'm a do it, I'm gonna have to do it something where I don't see other people doing the more like you know what I'm saying, I'm trying. That's why I'm doing it this way with just conversation as far as just giving advice outside of outside of the industry shit.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Everybody talk about industry shit, or they talk about the history of something that happen back in day, your hip hop, other the relationship ship and y'all got the sports shits on lock. So it's like, I'm like, I want to do something where it ain't nobody doing. So I'm gonna be off around this bit.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. So that's what it is. You know what I'm saying. Even though you look older than me, if I older than you are you look are you older than me?
Speaker 2: I'm forty five?
Speaker 1: Oh I'm forty six, but you look fifty six.
Speaker 6: So I mean, hey, hey, yeah, yeah, but you right, what I fix bron No, I just started I just started looking old.
Speaker 2: Well, I got this great hit you you you don't you don't look your age, but you looking a little older, nigga. That's a good yeah.
Speaker 4: Hey, but seven, let me ask you a question of since we got a couple more minutes, uh, what was your what was your mindset when you was going through that to get back on your feet? Because I know you like I like even with the George brush it. You know, I missed a lot of money with stepping up, brother. A lot of people back the way, A lot of people stopped sucking me because I was doing something that was bigger than myself. But during your rehab time and you was trying to get back on your feet when the person happened, How was your how was your support system? And I all I was to get back on your feet and on you miss the money and all that. You know, you got hot song popping right now, like all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, honestly, that part of it, I wasn't really even worried about it because I already, thank God, I had planned it seased beforehand to make sure, like even with twenty twenty half twenty twenty shit, I was all worked longer than that, you know what I'm saying. So but a lot of people, I don't know if you people probably called you too, but a lot of people I thought I had my money and he was scrambling in a motherfucker. But I was scrambling because I had already prepared myself for worst case scenario in life, you know what I'm saying. So that part I wasn't tripping off. But what I did learn through all this situation, like I had got a lot of love. I ain't realize how much love like that, you know what I'm saying, Just in the industry, Like I know I'm gonna get loved for your mama, your sisters, your like Clay, you know, all the niggas like that. But I didn't know I was gonna get like like like love in the industry, you know what I'm saying, Like motherfuckers like call it checking up on me and checking on me. I was like niggas really fucked with the nagg because I never relied on that type of love, you know what I'm saying. So with my whole mindset, was it after I after because I already got my I already got my my tribe. Like even like the produce of this ship, like Dolly and all them, she part of my real tribe. So when ship was all, when I was fucked up, they was there. And that's the key to everything. Man, if you gotta try, but that to test who I am as a person before that, because they would have came there if I wasn't a genuine good nigga beforehand, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So so I really can't, I really I can't just put it on this. It was the people around me that made me. They helped me.
Speaker 3: They helped me with their energy. And I ain't talking about financially, just energy wise, you know what I'm saying. So I give my props to shid my tribe. And of course the them doctors ship them doctors all that bluish and the nigga they talking about them doctors ain't good.
Speaker 2: Them up are good especial in Miami.
Speaker 3: Doctor because shot the EJ Yeah to James, that nigga nigga to work for him. Nigga, I wouldn't have been been walking right now because my dumb ass was sitting in the Bahamas. I was in the Bahamas and they poor ass got their hospital and they had to drugged me up with fig no and morphine. Man, I was so fucking hot, nigga. I had to tell the people I'm all right, I'm good. I don't know, I mean shit, I'm good like I And they had been I'm in the Bahamas. So them motherfuckers was praying for me because my behavior, Artie, they was over there praying. I was like, you know what, I'm gonna be all I died at me and then HEJ called me and was like, hey, bro, you might need to come to America. There's just some good doctors. Like he was like, man, fly into into God Damn Miami. I'm gonna get the best doctors and then first my dumb ass, like shit, I was thinking, like shit, I'm gonna go to Jacksonville. Ship if i'ma go somewhere. I know they love me in Jacksonville. But I was gonna go there. But he was like, nah, nigg he probably won't come down in Miami. He's like, these the best doctors and in the country. And so I just went on head and trust that nigga, and I flew Goddamn. I got airlifted Miami and the mother for a spatch buddling their ass up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that time you started to rehab.
Speaker 3: I started rehabbed till like two three weeks afterwards, when I was in the hospital for about three weeks. But soon as I started rehab, shouting and rehab doctor in Atlantic ship I don't forgot her name, ship, but it's Emery Emory over there in Atlanta hawks rehire. I had a good rehab man, so she shouted them too. So all that ship man, he helped me out, even that little you know, that that earthy ship that they be talking about on the ground in and and god damn, I forgot the ship where they with what you did, Dolly ship, That ship I forgot. But yeah, Raki, Yeah, all that ship work, nigger, but that ship can't be back.
Speaker 2: You ever thought about doing the Ahuasta?
Speaker 3: I thought about it, But I'm gonna crop with you that ship with my girl Dad Dad Brown. But I want to do it like like I've been, Nigga. I've been fucked up about this ship in a year. So I'm just getting back on my feet, moving and group, getting back in the swing of things. So I ain't been able to just like Ben like how I was telling you just I do still those bahamas at my house and chill, but I ain't been able to like take like a month off of goddamn do drugs.
Speaker 4: Yeah you did it yet, Nah, I'm I'm I'm i'mnna eventually get to it. I start Michael Dults and the Strongs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been doing I've been doing strong but I ain't get the strong since my accident. But ship since my accident, ships ain't got popping now. But nigga, Joe Rogan put me on that d M T ship. But I've been scared, Nigga.
Speaker 2: I ain't. Yeah, I ain't doing none of that.
Speaker 1: That's just sitting in my drawing right now. I'm scared.
Speaker 2: I'll be uh look up my own boy Luca for that on Gumbo.
Speaker 4: Him and his wife just did all Washington. He called me every day and you know what I'm saying. I was thinking this all other ship.
Speaker 2: But now nigga like nine nigga like me and win and came back with it's clear mind and the same nigga. I'm like, okay, yeah, I do it. Shit.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm glad niggas started get up. I'm glad niggas on the shrew nothing that ship way he better when he was on Who got there? I on them, got damn peels and ship and got them.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker. I that was. That was in high school for me. That was a long time ago. Man. My pill run was probably a good two months. My pill run was while I was healing.
Speaker 3: And I see, like, I ain't gonna front nigga like I never really did like drugs, drugs real. I just started smoking weed when I was about forty and then I started doing shrolls about three three four years ago. But outside that, I never did drugs, like like real drugs. I ain't never do them.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 3: Still this accident and like that, I ain't gonna front the first time they shot me over the drugs. It was at that moment I understood why niggas did drugs. I understood why they do this. Like it was like, oh, this is why they do heroin. Okay, I get it. Then this ship, that ship is ain't no drugs better than the hospital of drugs.
Speaker 2: You hear me, dog?
Speaker 4: So so so think about this so no you so now you know I odeed if served twice before I graduated high school. Let me tell you why that is the heroin they put you on. That is what heron. That's manically what it is. It's liquid heron. We used to drink two pints of that ship a day.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: Now you see why nigga, nigga, nigga dog let me tell you dog niggas. So one night right, I'm trying to because because like I never did drugs. So I talked about Jay Skim apart the jays Kith and can do all the drugs like in a drug outs there this you can do all the drugs.
Speaker 1: So I called him a.
Speaker 3: Junkie bitch all the time. So so with the accident happened, nigga, I'm they shoot me up with all this ship, right, so I'm so high, like and I know I got a high tolerance. So that's why I never did drugs too, because my my daddy did cracking hair run so he can handle that ship. So I always knew, like, I ain't gonn front. I always want to do cocaine too, because that shit looked fun.
Speaker 2: But I was like, we gotta we gotta dig the personality. Don't do it, don't do it. Yeah, that's why I never did it.
Speaker 1: So so fast forward, I get an accident, nigga, they shoot me all this drugs. I'm taking all this ship.
Speaker 3: I'm so high. That's what I got on Live, nigga. I was on Live on getting getting my knees realed then and surgery, uh, shooting it up. And so Jayson fuck with me looking at his jacket. Bitch, this jackie ass, bitch, he fucking me calling me all these Jackie fits and this that whatever. So now I can't be a Jackie in front of this nigga, man. So I'm trying not to be a Jackie. So I'm in the hospital, the nurse coming there, you know, the nurse coming there too, and and seven and then at one o'clock, nigga. So the nurse come in there. I'm just lapping on the phone with this that. She like, I'm coming with your medicine.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't need it. I said, I don't need it. I don't need that, ship said. She was like, you sure, now, mind you If you don't take it at this time, you ain't getting it.
Speaker 3: You ain't getting it until five in the morning. I said, I don't need it. So he's like, all Nigga, I said, I don't need it.
Speaker 1: Bruh. When I tell you, that was the longest night of my motherfucking life, Nigga. It was so long, nigga.
Speaker 3: It was so long when that lady came at five in the morning. Nigga, I found a bang in my toe, Nigga. Nigga, I found a bang in my tooth. I said, nigga, shoot me up right now, nigga.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I was like Cooky on New Jack City.
Speaker 1: Nigga. I couldn't do it back. But the more story is, I get through.
Speaker 2: I get it that you get it out, you get it.
Speaker 1: I fully understand. I understand.
Speaker 2: Crack, nigga. Crack gotta be the best drug in the world. To make you you fuck about nothing like that. Gotta be some ship.
Speaker 4: Dog, I had my My bottom desk is completely gone, so I had to take a shot like a twenty twelve or something like that, just to continue to play basketball.
Speaker 2: They shot this long ass needle dog at the top of my spine. Dog, bro whatever they whatever that EPDOR ship is. I can see why women can have babies on that ship. Dog. I didn't feel ship for six years.
Speaker 4: But when that ship well off, Hey, when that ship well off, my niggas, Oh my god, that hey, that ship. I think when they give you an EPI door, they shooting sciatica pain in your consture that ship while you get ssiatica the hey, god.
Speaker 2: Hey, nigga, ain't no drugs in the hospital.
Speaker 3: Girls, They are the truth, like them motherfuckers keep your life as long as they won't it mean that ship just file ship. Let me ask you something, Stack, Yeah, what you think the moment was the nat who he is today?
Speaker 2: Mate? The moments that made me who I am today? Oh? Good question.
Speaker 1: Uh maybe that's the two question, Like, yeah, I got I got two answers to that. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: I would say the moment that made me the basketball player I am today. Was when I was from five to seven, somewhere around the age, and I went played in the YMCA game. The final score was forty two to forty. We won, and I had forty out forty two points. I think, I think that's when my mom you were from from like five six years.
Speaker 1: Old, six years old, you had boys nigga and all we.
Speaker 2: Had was forty two my own my homeboy Charlie and my homeboy Perry.
Speaker 4: Daddy had a team and uh, and they I was just I was you know, I was just nice that young. I was tall, and I wasn't scared of shit. So yeah, that's but that day the coach everybody start treating me different. My family start forcing me to be everything in basketball.
Speaker 1: So you were aware of who you was they're seven years old.
Speaker 2: I was aware that I was good in basketball.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay in basketball, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was. I was aware that I was different from everybody else in basketball. Okay. Uh. The moment when I I think another moment was when the George Floyd thing.
Speaker 4: I think that was probably the one of the biggest moments in my life because I was able to do something that most people of my statue that most people that have what I have to lose wouldn't do. I was able to show how my Mama raised me and show my foundation of who I am as a man and what I believe in to the world. Besides being judged from the brawl to shootout, strip club and all the other things the mistakes I made, the world get to see that I'm a stand up guy, and that I'm a I am my brother's keeper, and that I stand for all races, you know, love for all who I have, Love for all something I post on my page with every color emoji, and.
Speaker 2: People get to see in real time who I was. So and I was able to do something great.
Speaker 4: You know, I didn't change the world, but shit, that was the biggest protests and the civil rights history eighteen country, fifty states all at one time.
Speaker 2: So I'm just happy I was able to show who I am going to be a part of. That same question to you me as.
Speaker 3: The person I think like at first, you know, when you first come up, You're like, I want to be the best comedian in the world. I want to be the best, the funniest nigg in the game. But the older I got, the more I still life. To me, that's the easy part. I want to be the best man in the world, the best human in the world, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's my girl.
Speaker 3: I want to be the number one human on earth. I want to leave here with everybody, got a little bit of a little douvall with them, you know what I'm saying. And that's in a good way, you know what I'm saying. And whichever way that I because everything I try to do, I try, I get less out of it than most people. You know what I'm saying, I don't get more out of it. So that's what I pride myself on on moving for other people, because it ain't much. I mean shit from where we come from. The shit that we see and do now, we way over what we're supposed to be getting, you know what I'm saying. So it's like I really can't. There's nothing I can't even think of that I could won't that I ain't had already. And if I had it, only thing I could get more is more of it, you know what I'm saying. So it's like I'm complete. I get satisfaction out of seeing the changes I've made, you know what I'm saying, seeing and I always got satisfaction out of seeing like the effect I have on people, Like even if the summer is making people the world say basic, you know what I'm saying, and the way that I say in basic, bitch, or just to seeing people just smile, bitch, just seeing people living my best life, but just seeing just little shit like they're just seeing the mold I have on the culture in a good way, you know what I'm saying, So shit like that even if they don't, I don't get even if I don't get crops for it. If I could see that I made the difference seeing the shade, I still feel good in it.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: I'm just like seeing your JITs, seeing them doing their thing, and you see yourself in them, and you see the good in them, even if they don't see it, because now that I'm saying, they ain't gonna they they they just like our parents thought we was ungrateful, and she like, that's how you know you want when they when they are ungrateful, you know what I'm saying. So when I see them and I get satisfaction out of seeing it in them, even if they don't get it because if you're looking for them to get it to you, you gonna always be let down, you know what I'm saying if they give it to you as a bonus. And that's how I looked at everybody like that. I think that's why even when this actially happened, I guess that was God giving me my nigga. They do love you because I never relied on it, you get you know what I'm saying. I always ship. Always thought like, man, niggas don't give a fuck, they gonna you gonna be that nigga that did all this ship and there ain't nobody gonna give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Somebody might yet all so I programmed myself to not give a fuck about it.
Speaker 3: But when this shit happened, it showed me that I did need that love too, because she when.
Speaker 1: It happened, I was like, damn this shit. Do they do love a nigga? And it gave me that.
Speaker 3: So I guess that's what makes me who I am and that's where I see myself and that's what I want to be seen as when when I go and then if they don't see me, I gotta be cool with it, like this because it's a lot.
Speaker 1: Of people that got some great shit that nobody give a fuck about it. Nobody remember, right.
Speaker 4: And then you know they say the highest acting, this is in the Bible or whatever, Qur'an, whatever religion where the highest act is doing something that don't be doing something for somebody that don't benefit you, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's a lot about a person, And.
Speaker 3: It's cool to do it when we are on our love it because I can't knock pick them that's fucked up, are still trying to come up. But once you get to a situation a place where you don't wan't for nothing, like you don't have to do certain shit, you can just do it, you know what I'm saying, it makes a lot easier. Like there's no reason behind, like if I did some fun shit, like there's no reason behind like that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You can't blame nobody. So it's way easier for us, man. So we just live and just and just do our thing.
Speaker 3: And man, don't don't let the the guilt and whatever it ends with you with and anything that passed them life. Don't let that tear you down, man, because we're gonna be here, man, We're gonna have fun. They every soul shall taste death. You know what I'm saying. I learned that from Jay Ski here Muslim so and I understand that we all won't see this ship. But until we see it, they leave this ship to my heart. Stuff live a fuck who I want to fuck and ball to see im. I'm a little nigga, so I'm gonna live a long fast. You tall, So I ain't no telling man, ain't no telling what you boy? You know tall nigga, it's only one y'alla living long.
Speaker 2: And that's Kareem. You know what I'm saying. You know he's very He's a different type of nigga. Yeah, they say, Uh, I'm a stand up nigga. That's why God made me tall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know I ain't got to do what you Living a long though, nigga. Nigga, I'm nigga. I'm I'm like an age Asians live to a hundred and seven.
Speaker 2: They woke.
Speaker 3: But see, that's why you want to be cool with me, Steve stee Hey, Hey, you want to be cool with a nigga like me, because I'm gonna be here to tell your story.
Speaker 2: Bro. I'm a I'm a little nigga.
Speaker 3: So you need to look look at look at Star Wars, a little hobby, little nigga, dude them nigga live nigga.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, you don't remember that tall dragon lady and go to child. She was a hundred seven years old nigga.
Speaker 1: Man, that wasn't that was a fictional. That was fictional.
Speaker 2: Hey, you sellouettes kicking You gotta be you gotta.
Speaker 3: Bell to know that though. You gotta have great hair on your cheering to know that. Yeah, man, I appreciate you man coming on and bival with your boy. Man, Thank you man. This is your boy, this boy little duve ball and thank my man Steve and Jackson Man y'all go tuning into his ship too, man and and ship man, thank y'all for coming in.
Speaker 1: How should out here this ship?
Speaker 2: Dolly?
Speaker 4: Hey bro, hey bro, uh, I gotta get you. I gotta return the favor and get you on our show. But hey, donny, donny, let me let me let me show him how I've been in this space for a little while. So let me give him a little avice. This how you this, how you do ship in the show right here. Well, I appreciate y'all tuning in the duball such and such a title. Appreciate my man Steve Jack for uh for toning in. You can catch my show at such and such such and such. I've tuned in while I dropped this episode such such such as. I appreciate y'all toing in next week.
Speaker 2: Does I got you? I got you? It's broke.
Speaker 3: It's all right man. Well, I ain't gonna hold you up man, Like I said, Man, I won't be on here too long with you. Man, I just thank you for coming in and vibing with you.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 3: Hopefully you got some game from it, and I appreciate you game you gave me. You know, Iron Shop and Iron You know what I'm saying. This show is about, man, So I got to tell you, like I said, thank y'all for tuning in to show you know Little Duval aka you tune in on the Black Effect.
Speaker 1: We here every week. It's your boy, signed out, rich broke for life. Thanks for listen to another episode of conversation with me, Little Duval.
Speaker 2: We got this bitch.
Speaker 3: Don't miss an episode of Conversations with Listen to subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, i Heeart radio app or wherever you get your podcast. Conversation with un podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and our executive producer is Dolly Bishop and produced by Aaron A Keen Howard