Speaker 1: I'm sorry's Maxie and you're listening to the seventy six Ers Insiders podcast.
Speaker 2: This podcast is part of the seventy six Ers podcast network, presented by Stern and Cohen Law.
Speaker 3: Search seventy six Ers Insiders wherever you get your podcasts. Suffering an injury at work can cause physical pain, but also great uncertainty about your rights. You need to retain a worker's compensation law firm that is a winner like our sixers, a firm that gets some of the best settlements, but is also willing to go toe to toe with the insurance company. No settling on the cheap. This is Philly. We have grit and fight in us. Call the workers Compensation Law Firm of Stern and Cohen or visit their site Sterncohenlaw dot com. The consultation is free. Stern and Cohen are the official partners of the seventy six Ers. They'll go ring the insurance company's belly.
Speaker 4: Six Ers postgame show presented by Park's Casino.
Speaker 2: Back to Do, Oh Baby, You'll love head Job to Beat on the Back, Doune against Weapon.
Speaker 4: You Have Powers file slams The seventy six Ers postgame show Right now on ninety seven to five.
Speaker 2: The fanatic Sixers win by fifteen points. Final one, thirteen ninety eight. What a night for Jared McCain. He had thirty points, six threes, and he just continues to establish new milestones. He's joined a rarer club in terms of first year performances. Fifteen games in, he's had more threes than Iverson in his career. I believe the number is thirty seven or thirty eight threes in his first fifteen games. The number of twenty point games in a grouping with Iverson and Bid. Jerry Stackhouse did it in the ninety five ninety six Sties in his rookie campaign, and he helps the Sixers to win. Our postgame coverage is brought to you by Parks Casino. The crowd got into the game. They were really vocal when Simmons was evolved, and then you know, the say realized the Sixers were in a battle here with Brooklyn and fun night here for the Sixers. They win the Cup game. Last year they won two lost to Now they're one and two. They have one more. They're gonna go down to Charlotte next week and play in the final Emirates Cup game. Were joined by Matt Murphy and Matt You interviewed Tyrese Maxey. He was talking postgame about how hard they played. What else did Maxie have to say?
Speaker 3: Yeah, some glowing praise for Jared McCain. First, now up to those thirty eight threes in his first fifteen games, Iverson had thirty six and his first fifteen as a rookie and McCain ends six for eleven, so he tacked on a couple to get to that thirty point mark on eleven of twenty shooting. And it was great just to talk to Tyree because of his new backcourt mate with McCain, So there was good energy with that. And he he said when I asked about adjustments, the first thing out of his mouth was just how hard they played. So it wasn't necessarily anything specific other than just something you know at all levels of basketball, just the effort that they gave. They were feeding off this crowd, a lot of defense leading to offense, and we saw more Maxie dunks than maybe most games in transition, which was awesome. Just ripping the ball away from people. Quite frankly, that's happened to the Sixers too often in recent games as you've pointed out during your calls, and they were on the other side of that tonight with the nineteen turnovers that Brooklyn had leading to twenty eight points. So I mean the ball finden's energy. It rewards defense, and it was doing that for Maxi and McCain and the rest of the Sixers tonight.
Speaker 2: And ubra who we talked to post game, he's got He's one of those guys energy players have been coming off the bench because Paul George is in the lineup. Coach wants Caleb Martin in there for his defensive prowess. But Ubra I thought tonight, even though he picked up some early fouls, he had eleven points and nine rebound He brings it and that I think the Sixers fed off his energy. That was palpable in this game.
Speaker 3: And I know they're shorthanded. So Paul George didn't play, Joel Embiid was a late scratch, Kyle Lowry's missing missed his second game. But ubra It seems to be someone who enjoys starting. He likes to be given opportunity, so he was starting and he used those minutes that he gave them in Memphis off the bench during that comeback effort, and he kind of brought that into the starting line. He was big in the first half of this game. I know the Nets got back into it. I mean, by the way, nine threes for Cam Johnson, thirty seven points after scoring thirty four for them on Tuesday, and the two cams they needed everybody tonight and that all five and starters in double figures for the Sixers. Those are typically going to go your way. So up next for the Sixers they're going to take on the Clippers. That's Sunday night. I believe it's a six o'clock start triple header. Tom Blue Coats at one, Sixers Clippers, and then the Eagles Sunday night football against.
Speaker 2: The ram right busy day Clippers, with one more game at the into It Dome before they come out to the East Coast. They're playing tonight, right, and so the Sixers will be without Paul Georgia that game. And then the Sixers announced during the game that Embiid is managing left knee soordis so he's not to play in that game as well. And the Sixers, you know, now they know that they are going to go without em beat and George for these next two games, and that'll be probably Yabuseli once again getting the start for the Sixers.
Speaker 3: Double double for him, that's his first career NBA double double. He's come close, but ten points, eleven rebounds he had. I mean, they give him one steal and one block, but when they say the ball wins and get rebounds and get steals and block shots, deflections all that, he was involved in so many of those plays tonight. So other players have to step up when you're not at full strength. Obviously there's ebbs and flows of an NBA season, but on a three game homestand this is the one that you kind of needed the team with a losing record, and then you're getting two teams with winning records and the Clippers and the Rockets, so you couldn't ask for necessarily a better start. Maxi maximizing his twenty six minutes and thirty seconds that he got to play as he works his way back to a full compliment of minute after the hamstring.
Speaker 2: One thing about Gershan, which is, you know, not to say that he's been perfect, but even coach Nurses said that he's been good in every single game, and that was a week or so ago, and now he's even been better over including that Memphis game with the five threes. But that, you know, in the season where the Sixers have struggled to play the same way and to play at a high level, that's impressive.
Speaker 3: Right, absolutely, And the arc on his shot is something we've noted since preseason. He shot it well internationally, not so much in his first NBA stint. But these guys improve, They work on their games all offseason, and you could see it in the practice gym. Every time we see Yabusele, they're going in in practice, they're going in at shoot rounds. And he carried the momentum from his five for six the other night into tonight, I know, two for four, but the shot just looks good. And that's your center, so you're playing a little bit of a different style. But if the other team doesn't start a traditional center, you're probably gonna go to Yabusele early, and often you have great Andre Drummond in the mix as well, even without Indeed.
Speaker 2: I know quote Chuurs has got to be pleased with the effort and the outcome here tonight. We're a waiting coach. In the postgame press conference, availability as a sixes win by fifteen points. It sounds like coach is at.
Speaker 5: The mic start here, and you know, Tyrese again looked a lot more like himself. For sure. Both of those guys were, you know, especially when we really needed it. We're outstanding, right, But I think that everybody that touched the Florida to night contributed. I really liked the activity of our defense. It was kind of a little bit hit and mess. There was some handful of really bad possessions, but there was a dozens and dozens of really good ones, right, really good ones flying around and contesting and getting to shooters and things like that were good.
Speaker 2: I think we.
Speaker 5: Created a good nineteen turnovers. It's awesome we fifteen offensive, sixteen off into rebounds. I think that says fifteen might need to get the glasses.
Speaker 1: Was it the type of wind that you needed?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, for sure. I mean, obviously continue to continue to be without some key players, and and uh, you know, it's it's a great step up by these guys. I just think with with the effort and energy and and and all the things they did, it felt like we had a decent number of assists to we you know, twenty fives and it's not a ton, but a decent number that we we had some good especially early in the game, great drive and finds out to the three point line, some good possessions with multiple multiple next next passes, you know. So that was good. But yeah, we certainly needed a win anyway we could get it. But that was a pretty hard fought, energetic one.
Speaker 3: And starting line up with him, what did you think of his performance and what in went into that decision?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, let's and the thing the thing about him is he doesn't make very many mistakes, right, Like, he's he's solid first of all. Then he's also provides a good a good three point threat, as he did to start the game. I thought that gave us a great lift. He's pretty good, safe pair of hands, getting the ball transferred around when when when things are going on, to plays really hard rebounds, you know, he's he's a he's he's a smart guy and plays hard and and and is really solid. And then throw in when he when he can post here and there and and chuck in a three, you know it, he's playing well. What did Yeah, he was he was pretty solid. I think that both the last two games He's come in and and and provided some energy and some youthful fresh legs, right and obviously kind of kind of needing that lately, just some speed in general and athleticism, so he provided some of that.
Speaker 4: Tires and Jared, both of them just are kind of in constant motion and just what can I do for your.
Speaker 3: Offense and what kind of bind is up with the defense?
Speaker 2: And when you have two bars that are just flying around the.
Speaker 5: Well, those they're needing to because the teams are chasing them pretty hard, right and scheming pretty hard for him. I was I was pretty impressed with the times that they did send two Adam, how they got off it, you know, to to the to the bigs. It hit drama a couple of times down the lane. They they got off it to some next actions and things like that. But they both were able to kind of create some stuff on their own. Tonight, you know, Tyree is finally blasted by people with the running layup that we haven't seen much of, some step back three balls that we we've seen a lot of in the in the past. Uh, and then Jared just kind of creates a lot of different ways He'll slid, slithered, by you for some layups. He'll stop and pop in the in the lane and and then obviously he's he's gonna gonna get a share of threes up to the game just.
Speaker 2: Ded But uh, did you you were the game went on about the situations.
Speaker 5: Sunday, so I was not a where I am aware now? Yeah, the Joel update is is he was dealing with some swelling in his knee today, which is why he was questionable, got to the arena, was ruled out. We're going to treat it all weekend, so he'll he'll be out for Sunday as well, and then hopefully Monday will be giving an update to where we're at and hopefully it'll be in good shape.
Speaker 3: Does that mean there was some kind of evaluation here because when we talked to you at whatever it.
Speaker 2: Was, five fifteen, Yeah, I think you had said, you know, hold out through warm ups. Yeah, and then he never took the floor off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so so again we he had some swelling from the last game. It's kind of something we knew we were going to be dealing with going into this season. You know, they do what they can do to remove that swelling, but just just didn't feel good. Enough to go. We're pretty pretty well aware of that, I don't know, not not too much longer after this press conference that he wasn't going to be able to go tonight or a the first press conference, I mean, and then they obviously looked at it again during the game or halftime or whatever and decided they needed to treat it this weekend and go from there.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 3: Okay, thanks, Next, the Sixers head coach after one thirteen ninety eight win over the Brooklyn Nets here in Philadelphia, Matt Murphy and Tom McGinnis back with your Parks Casino post game show. They win on a seventy six Ers Cup Night presented by Chick fil A on the Blue court down below here at the Center. Obviously the mbat stuff there, but pleased at the end, but he's pleased with his team's effort and performance tonight. Kind of a lot of what we touched on about, the forcing of turnovers, Tom, and just the balanced attack even without your your keep your best players.
Speaker 2: So wait, this is the first ever Cup win in Philadelphia, right. The Sixers lost to Indiana and Cleveland last year here right, yep, and then they lost that game to New York, So there you got the first ever Chick fil A Cup win.
Speaker 3: What do you think about the NBA Cup?
Speaker 2: Tom, Well, Yes, like h I think, you know, like for the fans, they're getting more used to it. I think the players are getting more used to You're hearing more references to it. They get it. Everybody. I think even at the league knew it was going to take a little bit of time because they they brought it in. Uh, and you know, like what I think it really is gonna like in this coming week, these these last few games that I'm not like a tune with all the other groups, right, but when like a game comes down to this team or this team's going to Vegas, then I think it'll really purple that. That's what any type of competition that heats up or the rivalry, you know, like those types of things will help make it. Uh when your team, you know, plays these games and you know you you end up. I'm just making it about one and three like the Cup, right it's.
Speaker 3: It's not and the Sixers are one and two right now. They still will play Charlotte in Charlotte. But the reason we did we haven't really been giving you the standings low down throughout the night is because Orlando has the head to head, New York has the head of the head. They're both too and oh it's top East, right.
Speaker 2: So like when those two teams play like that ought to be interesting to see what evolves, you know. So but then you know, like when you when you listen to the coaches, they say everything and they're not they're not just saying that everything every game matters and then oh, by the way, you know it's a cup game, it matters a little more. I think the Sixers coach Nick Nurse, with his experience you know, as a coach professionally in England and in Europe in general, uh is more in tune because that's where it kind of started, right with the with the soccer in both the EPL and then in Europe in general. So but I think fans the court you know, I think if if you're a viewer and all of a sudden, you know, you look up, you're out in an establishment, you'd know right off the bat that it's a cup game. When you see the courts, there's a lot to like, I think.
Speaker 3: And like soccer, when you get to the knockout rounds, he's just the Sixers goal someday. People love march madness in basketball when it's win or be eliminated from something and in one game, that's cool. When the knockout rounds come and then the semis in the finals in Vegas are like that. So it's a special thing. And Jared McCain's been a special rookie for the Sixers, his seventh straight game with at least twenty points in the Sixers fifteen point when he had thirty for the second time in his career. Tom will do it again on Sunday, Thank you so much, all right, Sixers one to thirteen, Brooklyn nets ninety eight in the Cup tonight, and we'll have all the audio highlights, we'll have the game high scoring leaders and elsewhere on the box score when we come back stat of the night as well. So stick with us on the seventy six Ers post game show after a fifteen point win over Brooklyn, their third win of the year for the Sixers. And this is the Parks Casino post game show.
Speaker 2: Every seventy six Ers game home and away is right here at ninety seven five.
Speaker 1: The fanatic.
Speaker 3: Tyrese Maxey and Jared McCain combined for fifty six points in a Sixers win. McCain had twenty one of his thirty in the second half, Maxie with fourteen of his twenty six after halftime. This is the Park's casino postgame show Matt Murphy back here in Philadelphia. After a one thirteen ninety eight win for the Sixers over the Brooklyn Nets, they snap a losing streak which was which had reached five games. Jared McCain keeps his streak going of twenty point performances as a rookie. It's now at seven games. They do it without EMBIID, Paul George and Kyle Lowry against the Brooklyn Nets. We'll have the highlights which McCain and Maxey are heavily featured in in just a moment. The game high scorer ended up being Cam Johnson of Brooklyn. He tied a career high with nine threes on thirteen attempts, thirty seven points for him. Two Nets players had seven assists their starting backcourt seven each to lead all sharers, if you will, seven for Cam Thomas, seven for Dennis Shrewder. Thomas, who averages more than twenty four points per game, had eighteen for Brooklyn on six of fifteen shooting. He was out last game with a lower back injury, so eighteen and seven with seven turnovers. Nets had nineteen turnovers that led to twenty eight six ers points. Sixers outscored him in the four thirty four twenty one. McCain's thirty a team high Maxi at twenty six, all five starters in double figures, and the starting lineup tonight was Maxi McCain, Ubre, Caleb Martin, and Gershan Yabusele. Ten points for Drummond off the bench in just under seventeen minutes, nine points for his good friend from the Detroit Days, Reggie Jackson in twenty one and a half minutes as a reserve for Philadelphia Eric Gordon with five kJ Martin had two and four rebounds and some hustle plays for the Sixers. He played eighteen minutes and twenty two seconds. Ubre had eleven kayleb Martin with ten. Yabaselli had a double double with ten points and eleven rebounds in Maxie in McCain's thirty point night, six for eleven from three point range. This will be worth repeating in the in the Highlight portion of our program as well, but our stat of the night is that with his fifth three, Jared McCain did surpass Allen Iverson for the most threes made by a seventy six Ers rookie within their first fifteen career games. It was Iverson at thirty six and McCain now at thirty eight. Through fifteen games, he's the leading scorer among rookies and that won't change after thirty points his second thirty point game of his career in thirty eight minutes and forty seconds. Again, he plays the most of any player on either team in a Sixers matchup. The Nets did lead this game by nine at one point. Actually a couple of times. Sixers largest lead was their final margin of fifteen. But let's get into the highlights and hear how it sounded, as called by Tom McGinnis, the Sixers and the Nets in Philadelphia, the Sixers in red, the Nets in white on the blue court on a seventy six Ers Cup night presented by Chick fil A Little Dicky got things started as the bell Ringer Sixers without mb George and Lowry. They heard the lineup with the backcourt of Maxi and McCain included with oubre Caleb Martin and Gershan yabuselea that's their ninth different lineup of the season. Nick Nurse told us pregame it could go several ways depending on who was available. That's what it ended up being tonight, and Gershan Yabusele picked up where he left off five for six from three Wednesday. He hit two right away and his second put the Sixers up by a touchdown in a two point conversion.
Speaker 2: Sixers again in red with blue and white going right the left, Yabucele screens for Maxi and now yaboo for three over Simmons and that's good. Hop about that. He's made two threes to start the game and now seven threes in the last two games. And we are just two and a half minutes into this one. With that, it's eighth zip.
Speaker 3: Yes, Ben Simmons was back. He was hooed heavily during the starting lineup introductions and every time he touched the ball. He actually took the first shot of the game and missed it. He went one for four, all from two point range, no free throw attempts, two points, four rebounds, four assists, two turnovers in twenty six minutes and thirteen seconds for Brooklyn Yabusele tried another three in the first quarter that didn't go, but thankfully for the sixers, Kelly Ubray Junior was there and it wasn't just any ordinary left hand put back thrown down.
Speaker 2: Here's jab Bucelli with another three, and that's still good, but Obray slams it at jam Bike Kelly Oopray. The rebound put back dun't perfect timing and he hammers it in six ers thirteen to four.
Speaker 3: Like yabu, Ubra almost had a double double. So for Gershan it was ten points to eleven rebounds. For Kelly Ubray Junior, it was eleven points nine rebounds plus two assists and two blocks, or three assists, two steals and two blocks for Kelly Oubray Junior. Six Ers up nine. Later in the first with three minutes left and change, Yabuselli making a hustle play for the loose ball ends up with Eric Gordon then and then over to Jared McCain, who's comfortable shooting from distance even if two defenders are closing out on him.
Speaker 2: And now Jared drops it, Yabaceley dives and he gets it back into Eric Gordon's hands. Here's McCain for three oh deep pree up and good year McCain over Clowney and that's his second three and he gives a little Jordan shrugging his shoulder, like what that's what I do. The rookie from Duke has been unreal for the Sixers, McCain averaging twenty five points per game over the last six.
Speaker 3: Forty one percent as a Blue Devil. In his lone college season last year, McCain put the Sixers up twenty six eighteen. He and Yabu Slee both with a couple of first quarter threes, and the Sixers had a twenty nine to twenty four lead into the second quarter. And we talk about the iverson number for three pointers for mccainwell, when he hit his third three of the game in the second quarter, that one not only made seventy six Ers history, but also NBA history.
Speaker 2: Jared drives it, it's deflected, Simmons guards Jackson ninety shoot Sixers. Paul Reggie Jackson with it on the move to the line, to the light all the way inside, bounces to McCain.
Speaker 1: It's in the air. It's good.
Speaker 2: His third three in the first half shared McCain for three. Reggie Jackson did a great job weaving through the nets, interior defense and fining McCain and McCain with nine to six ers lead by nine, matching their largest lead forty to thirty one.
Speaker 1: The Rookie can shoot.
Speaker 3: A rookie record, NBA Rookie record and franchise record eight consecutive games with three or more three pointers, and he would double that sixers up forty thirty one. They stretched the lead to thirteen in the first half. Tyrese Maxi ends up with it. Yabusele had this steal and he just threw it in between Ricky Council the fourth and Tyrese Maxi, and it's Maxi who grabs it and slams it.
Speaker 2: Thomas splits two defenders into the lane, yaboo Sele steals it. Cleet pass Maxi, Maxi to the rim hut two hand find slam ty Reese Maxi, Yabousele doing a great job on the d at Maxi now with five in a row, six is by thirteen.
Speaker 3: McCain had nine in the first half. Maxie played eleven minutes, so doubling what he played in the first half of his return Wednesday after a six game absence with the hamstring strain eleven first half minutes for Maxi, ten points for him, McCain with nine in the first half. But the Nets wouldn't end the half quietly. They would not start the third quarter quietly either. They they wouldn't go quietly in this game, because they closed on a twelve to two run. And it was in the second quarter, and it was a fifty three fifty Sixers lead, only one possession heading to the third quarter here in Philadelphia, and they came out strong. They were still rolling. Cam Johnson gave Brooklyn their first lead of the game at fifty eight to fifty five with one of his many threes in this game. Cam Thomas ad added a three, and then it was dor and Finney Smith during what was a fourteen nothing Brooklyn run to force a timeout.
Speaker 2: There's been a face like this one where the opposition takes over and the Sixers dig themselves a hole. Though that's saying that will happen to night. There's Thomas with it over to Finney Smith for three, and that's good, but it's happening right now. Nick Nurse taking time out a drawn kick. Sixers cannot stop camp Thomas, he Johnson and Finney Smith all with threes and Brooklyn is up by nine. They've outscored the Sixers by a dozen thus far in the first three minutes of the third.
Speaker 3: One of only two field goals for Dorian Finney Smith, though he was questionable coming into this one, but that for a nine point Nets lead. With the help of many Sixers starters, including Kayleb Martin McCain oubray drumming off the bench, they work their way back in and boy is it nice to have Tyrese Maxey back just a willingness one away from the Brooklyn Nets by ripping it away defensively and he gets another dunk out of it to cut it to one.
Speaker 2: Trendon Watford. They got the Yellas Simmons with Thomas and Watford all from LSU and Maxie rips it away. Max He steals it, drives it, jams at time out Brookord Sixers up there to within one and Maxi trying to get the crowd into it. Seventy to sixty nine. He's ripped it away from Thomas.
Speaker 3: Tyrese Maxi he would go right of the lane in the third get an a one shortly after for a seventy four to seventy two lead. He would check out soon after that at twenty minutes play, but don't worry, he would be back with the Sixers up seventy nine seventy seven heading to the fourth quarter. Cam Johnson hit his eighth three to start the fourth and then he tied a career high with this his ninth three of the game.
Speaker 2: The Caine drives, it scoops that two men come over. They knock him down. No call, Kevin Cutler shaking his head. Here's Johnson for three. He checking. It's good six straight for Cam Johnson. He's come from Western PA and he's burying the Sixers with the deep ball. Eighty three seventy nine, thirty points for Johnson.
Speaker 3: Johnson's doubled his scoring average. He's up near twenty points per game. Because mcal Bridges was traded to the Knicks, they had come over in the trade from the Phoenix Suns before that, so that gave that cut it to four or no that actually that was eighty three seventy nine Brooklyn as they took the early fourth quarter lead, but Jared McCain and Tyrese Maxi were making sure that the Sixers came away with a w tonight, this is a McCain bucket to give him that seventh straight twenty point outing.
Speaker 2: Yabuseli says, give it a ball, sixers ball, Here comes McCain. He's over twenty again. He shoots a three. It's up and good.
Speaker 1: Jared McKay Rookie of the Year.
Speaker 2: He sticks a tray six ers ninety four nets ninety Jordy Fernandez walking around the nets. Coach is wondering what's going on. He's talking to James Capers. He ought to ask his team who's got Thecaine.
Speaker 3: McCain was making it rain That was indeed a three pointer after he had already hit twenty plus on a runner to make it ninety one ninety and then at two possession game ninety four ninety with the three pointer and Tyrese Maxi had what ended up being the exclamation point in this one. And it was kind of fitting that it came on like so many buckets before it. Tonight on a steal and a slam.
Speaker 2: One O three ninety four, two thirty five to go, Brooklyn brings it across. Shooter has it stolen by Maxi? Had another runout Dennis Shooter looking around and Maxie hangs, scores and jams time out Brooklyn to six Ers one oh five, The nets ninety four hundred two and a half to go, and.
Speaker 1: Maxie plucks it away, runs down and jams.
Speaker 3: It thirty five of their combined fish fifty six points the Maxi McCain backcourt were in the second half and the Sixers win one thirteen ninety eight behind thirty for McCain and twenty six for Maxi. Team effort all around, though six in double figures for Philadelphia. Jackson came close with nine points and they get their third win of the year, their second at home, their first in the NBA Cup on a seventy six ers Cup night presented by Chick fil After a thirty four to twenty one fourth quarter for the home team, they made sixteen threes, six from McCain sixteen for forty three thirty seven percent. McCain went six for eleven, Maxe went three for six, Reggie Jackson was three for seven from three point range. They shot forty one of ninety two overall forty four point six percent, out rebounded Brooklyn forty thirty four, had thirteen steals. Maxi with a game high four steals, Nets shot forty nine percent in the loss thirty five percent from three. They only went to the line seven times, making them all. Six Ers went fifteen for twenty from the charity Stripe Sixers win. They're third of the year and it's a three game home stand, so this team will be back here Sunday against the Clippers and Wednesday against the Houston Rockets. That'll do it for our seventy six Ers postgame show presented by Parks Casino. For this one a one thirteen to ninety eight win over Brooklyn thanks to our engineer Marty Dickerson, our producers Matt Manark and Brendan Petrelli and Tom McGuinness on the call. That's Sunday game a six pm Eastern start against the La Clippers, and it will be a special night because it's the first Spirit of seventy six night with the Spectrum Edition uniforms in the white color this time around, and the new City Edition court. It's the debut on Sunday Night for the twenty twenty four to twenty five City Edition on the first Spirit of seventy six night. Our coverage here on the Sixers Radio Network presented by Jackpot City Casino will begin at five point fifty Eastern. Until then, I'm Matt Murphy saying so long from the Center. Thanks so much for listening. The Sixers win by fifteen. Have a great continued start to your weekend and take care