Speaker 1: We're going over here to Cincinnati. Man.
Speaker 2: The Bangals Dexter Lawrence trade praised by NFL Exact. No price on keeping Joe Burrow happy. An anonymous NFL Exact told The Athletic that it was a necessary move to keep quarterback Joe Burrow happy, saying, this is like the NBA when you are trying to acquire guys to keep your star who is going to leave happy?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 2: Is it expensive, sure, but there is no price on keeping Burrow happy. Drafting Reuben Bang doesn't make Burrow happy, Joe. Yes, they think that this is going to make Joe happy. Okay, it may make him happy if they're able to get out there and actually stop some offenses from running the ball up and down the field.
Speaker 1: Yes, it may.
Speaker 2: If they're able to stop them from scoring so many points, it may make him happier. But it's not. It's not going to guarantee that because what did they do to fix the offensive line for his protection? That's what I say, do to protect you, Joe Burrow? What did they do to stop you from getting hit so much?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 2: They went and spent a lot of money. They gave up high picks to show show make you think they cared to want you, Joe Burrow. They don't. They don't because they did, they would have got you, got you, got your guard, keep you safe.
Speaker 1: We'll see, we'll see how it goes. I don't want you.
Speaker 2: I don't want you to lose your love for the game again in the middle of the season.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, but hey, I will give you this. They did upgrade on the D line. They damn sure they got They got Dex Lawrence, they got Jonathan Allen, they got a boy whatever their last name is. And you know that's that's good. They upgraded they D line, Yes, But what the linebackers A I think they just lost the boy, uh Wilson right where you linebackers at? Who're gonna make the tackles? Hmmm mm hm, who will make the tackles? Joe Burrow. They not trying to keep you happy. They trying to shut you up. They're just trying to keep you there one game at a time. They don't want to see you back in the Super Bowl, because if they did, they would have did everything necessary to make that happen.
Speaker 1: Joe Yep.
Speaker 2: Burrow, come holler at you boy, listen, we got it in the makings over here.
Speaker 1: It's sitting here waiting.
Speaker 2: It's waiting for someone like you to come here and PLoP and go.
Speaker 1: Get you that ring you couldn't get in Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Well, while you out there talking, I'm telling you this piece of the puzzle, Joe Burrow.
Speaker 1: Last piece of the puzzle.
Speaker 3: They trying to do a little something getting Joe Burrow's defense. Like you said, so they don't score a thousand points on them. But if you're keep getting hit upside the head and can't stand on your feet, then are they really.
Speaker 1: Helping you out? So I'm with you, debo.
Speaker 3: I'm loving that they trying to make the defense better because the defense getting ran up and down all over the place. So hopefully they're trying to get the defense right.
Speaker 1: But you can't.
Speaker 3: You got I'm more obviously you need some d line. You need some They need a defense. Maybe they need a consultant too.
Speaker 1: They must they need something.
Speaker 3: That you know what they should take, buddy, that we got go ahead and consult I'll go ahead to swap them smooth.
Speaker 1: They don't think they're that foolish. You know. They need to get a damn They need to get some line.
Speaker 2: For Browns for the owners for the for the Bengals, the Browns for the owners of the Bengals. They don't brown like the Browns do Browns brown? Mister Brown don't brown, but mister Brown, Hey, listen, this is a this is a business move, and I think it's it's it's a great business decision for you. Would you take three first for Joe. We're willing to trade in the future to give you three first. Let me know, let me know, yo, tell him, go tell him three first, and you ay, we give up three first, and guess what you get? Three titles back to back. The boy that brings your love back, that brings your love back.
Speaker 1: You know what you're gonna say? The Browns brown, and they say that I got the Bengals.
Speaker 2: Bungling Ill rocker with that one. Bengals out here bungling. Hey, you know what they say, misery love company. Misery love misery love company. Need somebody else to be Yeah, you need somebody else rounding and bungling all over the place.
Speaker 3: I'm sick right now. They did it to me on the show, Deebo. You're saying, I'm in real time. I'm like this, Why why we needed to send them over there so they could bum them, and then Debo telling me we.
Speaker 2: Browning get out of here, man, y'all browning. Joe, listen, I'm gonna tell you right now.
Speaker 1: Three in them.
Speaker 3: First three and the first borough would change the trajectory of everything in Pittsburgh, everything.
Speaker 1: Everything three three, and we ain't gonna give up nothing but three at the bottom because we went to show three.
Speaker 2: Seconds, basically basically giving up three seconds. We got one, two, three, come up out of there, sitting there it nine nine in Pittsburgh, nine of them things lock.
Speaker 3: Hey, Yeah, the more and more look all week go for? Is that defense? They don't do well? Joe Burrow. I think he's he's halfway out the door now because they really trying to make him happy and they mess around and don't make them happy. This year, he's still getting hit. Debo, it's tard to turn. I think you might have been. It was a year early, but you onto something, coach. I didn't think that they would never try to let Jo Borrow go, but he might literally be like, no, doing right on time.
Speaker 2: I can't win right now. I can't win here, Joe, I ain't I'm right on time? Hey, it ain't. It ain't gonna always happen when you want it to happen. It's going to happen in the Lord's time. And this is something I feel like the Lord don't.
Speaker 1: Put his hands on man. Joe. What what you want to do? Burrow?
Speaker 2: Hey, you want to be sitting in the locker room again at the end of the season puffing on a cigar.
Speaker 1: Hey, I want to.
Speaker 2: Be there with you. I want to see you doing it. I want to be doing it with you. We want to do it with bring I'm I'm an have a cigard for you, Joe. For sure, you can keep sitting there and trying to figure out how to get your joy about how to get your love back, how to find pleasure? That's bad, how to find your joy when you you know, forty to fifty million dollars a year and you ain't even got no joy.
Speaker 1: That's why they say money and everything, Joe, And no, it's.
Speaker 2: Judge for show, money and everything that is that's not that black and gold is I can gold.
Speaker 1: Yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow, get Joe, Burrow. It's a wrap. Dang.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying it, ain't I want they Hey, Yes, I'm just I could possibly I ain't. I ain't a consultant. That's consulting a consulting off. Okay, I'm not employed. When when the Pittsburgh stillers at all, they do not pay me no money at all. You see my eyes wide open, no wink on that. Okay, Nah, But you know they say you got to speak it into existence.
Speaker 1: I'm just that's all I'm trying to do.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, I see, I respect it. Hey, you don't got to believe out of me. It started off a little shaky at the beginning. I'm like, how was this debo just throwing stuff up against.
Speaker 1: The wall something real? Bro?
Speaker 3: But now the more and more it's happened, the more and more it's like, oh, Bro really might leave Cincinnati. Like he's not happy, Okay, I know, we we know some places that can make you happy, my good brother.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: Three ones? That's really gonna be three two's? What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: Like? Come on? Yeah? And what is that? Three ones? That put you to? What is it? Thirty thirty? Don't Peyton, don't Peyton? Man, he got his son coming out or something he coming out next to he coming out this this draft. No, I'm talking about Peyton Manny's son.
Speaker 2: Oh, Archie Man, he's like fifteen or sixteen, eighteen something like.
Speaker 1: I don't know how old he.
Speaker 2: Is, one of the not the one that's playing right now. Mind that's college. That might be no it is, I don't know. I think it's Peyton's son. Bro, I think that's arch Man. We got the man that's at Texas right now, the man that's Archie. That about Peyton man my son son sons.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I ain't seen, Bro, he's fifteen years old.
Speaker 2: I want to say, hey, Bro, he's on a rope. I just saw him this morning on a rope. Yeah, I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: On the rope. I'm yards down the field.
Speaker 3: Though, I'm gonna look. I'm gonnaok I'm gonna look up buddy. He's in high school right now. He's fifteen. See yeah, Marshall Manning. Marshall, Okay, Marshall. His name is Marshall Marshall Manning. The chat said, okay, okay, I'm gonna look up Marshall because what archieupposed to be going out next year. I'm just saying too, Well, look bro, then boys still that's the whole thing. Then, boys, still gotta play. Debo, They still gotta play. I can't be looking for young high school buddy right now.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, man, it's gonna be far better than what y'all got coming.
Speaker 1: And y'all just want to know what you mean? Who's he might?
Speaker 2: He might? Just I'm talking about the Bengals. You get, you get you over there, you get real disgruntled. You know what I'm saying. I'm you know, I don't want to see my happy. You don't want to see my happy. But man might get unhappy enough to you know, have something wrong with his back, getting forty fifty million because you ain't letting go. Yeah, take three, We're going to see one over here. Man, This is what they don't want to Listen. Man, he got a block for the quarterback. Brother, you got to get people that can block for your quarterback. This man out here running for his life, yes, life, when all you need is a hot three seconds?
Speaker 1: Can't you get that? Can't we get that? Man? They gotta do better, coach, they gotta do better.
Speaker 2: Speaking of got to do better, man, my emmy Dolphins quarterback, your boy, our boy, Malik Malik willis Hey, he threw a terrible first piss man. Look at this, he said, he slipped and be like that. I'm trying to see the slip still. Oh is he slept?
Speaker 1: It's so far away, Bro, that's just a bad like a slip. Did that? He's trying to throw the ball too hard? Is that what it is?
Speaker 3: He trying to throw the ball too hard? The thinking your quarterback, you're not. I don't know if he's a picture or not, but I've done the first pitch and you just it's farther than it look. I was gonna ask you you did the first Yes, yes, and I got it right out there, debo, And you just need to get it there. Don't be trying to sit there and be a professional picture trying.
Speaker 1: To bullet it all that. No, did you practice? Yes? I practiced. I went to the back the little duck.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I went to the little back room, saying how long where did you practice? Oh? Five minutes?
Speaker 2: No set If they ever called me to throw out the first pitch, br I am going you're going.
Speaker 1: To be more hours before like a game, No, brouh.
Speaker 2: I'm going to practice for a whole week on a mound. That's the other part too. Yes, the man forty pitches a day. You're standing straight right, you gotta come down to Yes, you gotta come down on it.
Speaker 1: That was come on. I'm trying to tell you listen.
Speaker 3: If you're not used to it, you're gonna throw it into the dirt and it's gonna bounce before it gets to them.
Speaker 1: And then you'll be embarrassed.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to That's why I'm gonna practice, because I gotta go out there and I gotta slang that thing. Yeah, I gotta. I gotta put it straight down the middle, you know what I'm saying. Or maybe I'm do the home I'm gonna let it. I'm thing that like like lower on the corner right there, leg up the curve ball. Maybe I give him with an inside out curve, Okay, saying like I got some nasty pictures that I've been thinking about in my head. I don't know if I can actually throw them, but I got some I done seen them. Maybe a bird to come across like Randy Johnson and I just made it explode on the way to the mound.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you this, I played baseball for all of one month when I was in probably twelve years old. Because I was football basketball. And then my dad was like, yo, Jay.
Speaker 1: You know what you can because I was quarterback, and say you.
Speaker 3: Know what, son, you need to go ahead and play baseball. So they go put me on this all star baseball team. Okay, so I'm up there and I'm playing quarterback. So now they're like, oh, so you played quarterback. Oh so you can pitch. I'm like, yeah, I can pitch. So I'm in this joint debo. I'm slinging it. Yeah, letting it go. Then they bring up my boy. This dude, I don't remember his name, but he's probably in the Major League Baseball. He's probably in baseball right now. This dude twelve years old, he's.
Speaker 1: In the home. He's the he's the champion for the homework. What was he was? He was?
Speaker 4: He?
Speaker 1: Was?
Speaker 2: He a Dominican twelve?
Speaker 3: Or was he like twelve? Dominican twelve? So he's sixteen. He drove the practice, That's all I tell you. He drove the practice. And I'm twelve years old. So de bo, I'm in the jon being a picture. I shoot, give him one. He was out of his own. He didn't swing second pitch. I threw over everything. I got bomb. He smacks the ball. I think the ball goes over my head. I look quick, I look back. Wam, it's me right in the side of my head.
Speaker 1: Debo puts me to bed. I'm sleep on the mound.
Speaker 3: Oh you quit. I woke up. My ears are already humongous. My ears swollen to the whole side of my head. My whole ears bigger than it is right now, all.
Speaker 1: The way whole side of the head.
Speaker 2: I wake up. I'm like, I'm crying. My coach come over and get me. He brings me home. My parents weren't that practice. Coach brings me home. I walk in the house, I'm crying. I'm like, Mama, Dad, I never want to play baseball again.
Speaker 3: They're like something you don't ever have to play. Then let me stay home from school for the week because my ear was literally the size of my head. I'm not going.
Speaker 1: To school like this, already got big ears. No, let me step home for the week. Bro never played baseball again, seriously, hein' bro. Look, man, there ain't no joke. Man.
Speaker 3: That baseball knocked me out. Put your boy too bad? Why did you look away so fast? Because the way that he hit that ball.
Speaker 1: It sounded like it went over the fence immediately.
Speaker 2: Wow. I was like this, whoa wow, bruh. You supposed to see you throwing the ball. You're supposed to see it come off the back before you do anything like you got to make.
Speaker 1: Sure, Debo.
Speaker 3: I did not know, But I did not know, and that's why I was there. I said a month, I played it. I played for a week. I didn't even go to a game. That was practice, and but he knocked me out and I was like, oh, I'm not playing this anymore.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, he he ain't the first quarterback to do that. Man, my homes he had a he had a he had a looker, he had he had a nice pitch too.
Speaker 1: I should say we got that one. We got my homes on. That got my home boy. Did mahmes get a good one? We'll see if you can see it. Try trying that.
Speaker 2: He's trying to trying to throw one hundred miles an hour. They going out there with that quarterback. Man, what's the ball? I'm just gonna throw it. It's gonna go to no baseball.
Speaker 1: That ain't it sixty? Is it sixty? From the from the picture, from the picture to the sixty feet yet, don't get me lying. I don't know. I want to say it's ninety feet base to base. It's sixty feet, Okay, Okay, that's that right. That seems like it makes sense. Anybody in the chat.
Speaker 2: How far is it from the home mound to the from the.
Speaker 3: Picture to the home plate? Sixty feet sounds good. Ninety feet sounds right from base to base.
Speaker 2: I think base the base is ninety feet. Maybe in the major League it might be a little longer.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I want to say it's sixty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got a chill. Sixty feet six inches, Joe.
Speaker 1: Okay, sixty feet six inches.
Speaker 2: Thirty said he say it's a twenty Y'll listen. That's that's why I said, Joe, I'm gonna go practice. I'm gonna get all that going like, because I'm not gonna go out there and just do a lousy little lib bro.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, not a lot, not a lot. I want to listen, give me, give me all.
Speaker 2: The hand signal, you know, I want the whole.
Speaker 1: You gonna be like this show you want to you want to you want to wave some off? You like this. I don't want that one. No, no, you gotta wave off at least two mm hmm. That's it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Look at it like, yeah, that's the one, bru for a show for show, Let's jump into these super what we got Minnesota seven one seven four dollars said? I think Depo is still able to play for Joe's flag for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joe's flag.
Speaker 3: T Hey, did you see my boy throw the dot? Did you see my man Joey throw the dot?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 3: That wasn't even the best one he did one on the run thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah we won.
Speaker 2: I want to I want won one to six debo. I want to see. Okay, so what caliber team? What's that against?
Speaker 3: Okay, the team that we're playing against, solid team, said.
Speaker 1: Than the other team y'all got popped out? No, no, no.
Speaker 3: The other team that we got popped against they played before we played yesterday. I was doing a little bit more scouting. They beat that team that they played forty two to six, So I'm sure play they putting built the ass?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we yes, we did, y'all play the team they beat?
Speaker 1: Yes, what did y'all beat them? By?
Speaker 3: Twenty five zero? Twenty five out and they beat them forty five to six. Yeah, so I mean, you know, you know, it's live bullets going on out there, debo, live.
Speaker 2: Bullets going bullets, live bullets going out.
Speaker 1: There, man, live bullet, live bullet.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, you can't even block nobody, but it's live bullet. You can't even you can't even get nobody's but you can't impede the rusher, but it's live bullet. I'm I'm uh, well, my kids was doing the flag then, you know, originally when they first started, because I wouldn't love him play contact till you know, till I could see what was going on. Yeah, So they're out there and I'm like, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Y'all got somebody? What y'all doing it? Like, I'm like, what you cannot block? I'm like, I'm like, what y'all doing?
Speaker 2: So it was like you could block, but you got to put your hands on your uh, on your on your on your chest like this, and you can't. Like that's how you could block.
Speaker 1: So you gotta shield. You gotta basical like this ship people.
Speaker 2: And then that that stopped, I don't know, like a week or something. I'm like, dude, what is this. I'm like this, same.
Speaker 1: Football man off flag football league.
Speaker 3: You better not getting nobody's way. You can't get you offense if you're on offense, and then you might.
Speaker 1: As well run away from the dude that got the ball. You just tell him, we gotta tell him.
Speaker 3: Standing there, just freeze because you get the running after your running after your teammate. They saying you're getting all in the way of other people.
Speaker 1: They get to throwing flags at you.
Speaker 3: I'm like this, guys, if you see my man Jackson with the ball, don't move. You see West with the rock, just standing freeze, freeze, you gotta freeze. Did you get the rock? No freeze? Did you get That's what I'm saying when I'm calling my room play. When I'm calling my room play, so what do I do? I'm like this, you standing there? What do I nobody?
Speaker 1: Don't you get no way?
Speaker 2: Don't want nobody's way. May the fact drop down to your knee, by.
Speaker 1: The fact, when I say, hi, do two push ups? It just still. Oh, it's it's funny.
Speaker 2: We got little Mama Gray eighty sixty nine five dollars. She said, Happy birthday, tours towards twins. Sorry, my birthday and grandson was yesterday. Happy belated birthday. Yes, sir, was the reason why you were one of my favorite Stealers. Many blessings, thank you, and happy belated birthday to you and your grandson.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, we got Roy g B Roy g B Givings. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's got it tapped out five dollars two of my favorite Steelers. Curious what both of your best moments with the Stealers are. I imagine debos is to pick six?
Speaker 1: Is up there, Joe? What is one?
Speaker 3: I already know my favorite player Pittsburgh one hundred percent when I picked off Tom Brady on that night game and we beat the and we beat the Patriots. That was my favorite play. And I was able to show my bunnies Moss Edelman and grom okay, people that showed them that forty inch verda show him show showing that show.
Speaker 2: Him at forty inch Vertemon. Next we got our m P. Potts five dollars. Happy birthday, de Bo. As a Stealer fan who moved to a Z before Super Bowl forty three, thank you for beating the Cardinals. Listen, man, you are very very welcome very welcome, sir. You know, we did what we can do when we could do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and too.
Speaker 2: We knew that you had just moved there, so we you know, we had to we had to do that, you know, for you. You know, thank you for the birthday. You know, thank you for the birthday side. I really appreciate that, brother. So next week got it's see Doc. Yeah, five dollars. Happy birthday, James, thank you. It is also my birthday too, Happy birthday, see doc, see doc. God bless you and Joe, thank you, brother, God bless you too.
Speaker 1: My man.
Speaker 2: He just said you too, just because, yeah, because you felt like he had to say it, because yeah, God bless you and Joe too. Yeah, and Joe too, like I guess I gotta say, and Joe too. Even though he got all this Cleveland stuff on.
Speaker 3: He talking reckless, you know, you know, real recognized, real, real recognized real. Yep, and Joe, we got Tortia Jackson, seven to zero, seven to one, two dollars.
Speaker 1: Mission is possible, Mission is possible. I don't know what's the mission is possible Jackson. Yeah, I don't know what that means. By the debo, I.
Speaker 2: Guess it's mission impossible Pittsburgh style.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think that sounds like it makes sense. But what is the mission that's impossible? Winning this? Oh? Is it?
Speaker 2: Getting Joe Burrow could be missing YenS possible? So all the mission impossibles were supposed to be impossible, but the mission got done. I think what he's talking about is Joe Burrow.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying about.
Speaker 1: That's what you're talking about, Jackson, Jackson, that what you're talking about. I let you boy, come on, come on back up in here and on that chat. Man, let me know what that what you're talking about. Now, I know that's what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Hey, I think it's impossible when two or three are in agreements.
Speaker 1: Come on, what we're talking about, Joe? Come on, Debo?
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, somebody in the chat give me a he man, No, man, we need we got two right here right here, I need three. Hey, come on, come on through for your boy, Come on through, Come on through for you stealers.
Speaker 1: Joe or Row.
Speaker 2: I know you're missing that gold from your LSU days. I know you're missing wearing that gold. Yes, sir, how you doing Joe by Row?
Speaker 1: Come? I let you boys, bo. I'm just saying, Joe, I fail.
Speaker 3: You put in a great, great pitch.
Speaker 1: Our pitches are great.
Speaker 2: Listen if Joe Burrow came here, brother, when he comes here, you'll gonna be the first person talking about we.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm French. Here we go, I'm French. I'm French. Where we get you?
Speaker 2: I'm striking up here we go, Stellers, Here we go, going to shoe as soon as we game. That's that's go. That's what it's gonna be. Right there on the Stillers page. Go be that song right there with sign.
Speaker 1: Look at it. You hear it in your head right now? Yeah, and old.
Speaker 2: Chat here y'all hear it in y'all head too, And we go ahead. Ad Yes, Covenant light back, Covenan Covenant like back. She said, Hello, Debo and Joe. Sorry I was late to the party. I will watch the replay today. We are building twenty four homes in Langston Park since say, Jimmy Carter built with habitat.
Speaker 1: And please.
Speaker 2: Is that habitat humanity? Okay, so I'm assuming this hapitape for humanity and please know my stiller gear is on and the Falcons are mad, and I don't care.
Speaker 1: Always rapping, always that's one thing I know. Coved it going rock.
Speaker 2: That's still let's get I'm always no matter what, everything that's a real everything that's a real one right there building those cribs too.
Speaker 1: That's love covered it for sure. She off in the A.
Speaker 2: Somewhere through there, Atlanta, Georgia, figuring it out, Georgia, somewhere you know what I might be somewhere around I want to say, mm hmm, yeah, Atlanta, Aerostone Mount, something like that.
Speaker 1: Let's say something like that.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, we got Mike and Mike you back five dollars, said, what up? Debo and Joe Happy thirty birthday depot.
Speaker 1: Happy thirty eight birthday debo? He lined, he forty eight. You heard what the man said?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah he said, He said, who are you all predictions for NBA Finals and who will win?
Speaker 1: Don't say nothing, stupid you all ready?
Speaker 4: No, this was gonna happen my dream, dream, dream dream, He said, who will win?
Speaker 2: Who's gonna be in the finals, and who will win? The Hell with your dreams. We ain't over here dreams. We're talking to reality people.
Speaker 3: He be pissively all bro, look all right, real real talk. Then okay, if you really want me to know. I think that okay, C is probably gonna win the Super.
Speaker 1: Champ Championship, but I want the Calves to play the Lakers.
Speaker 2: So so you said, okay, see you gonna beat the Lakers. Oh yeah, no, yes, I don't want it to happen. But if you want to talk about once, you talk about Lebron James, Lebron James.
Speaker 3: You go, you're gonna because because they don't have it, they don't have that. They're not fully they're not fully loaded, they don't have Luca, they don't have Luca. I mean, if Bron does this, then people need to be I mean, if Broun goes and Winsday, come on, de bo, Bron's what you're gonna say.
Speaker 1: Bron wins this ship, is he to go? Is he your goat? Then?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: He's still Is he second? Is he your second best player? I told you give him second? Okay, okay, okay, my bad, my bad.
Speaker 3: I can't remember because I had a heated conversation yesterday. I'm like, if people say Michael Jordan is the best player, I am not going to argue at all. But if you say Lebron Day, isn't your second best player, I can't have a car, and then I don't want to be talking.
Speaker 1: Give him, ain't Tim, that's hometown. You know what's a bro in two? You know what I'm saying. Man, it's so many, it's all it's NBA. It's all time best players ever.
Speaker 3: So I'm not gonna have to knock Michael Jordan to up Lebron, and I don't want to have to knock Broun up Jordan. If you say Jordan's better than Bron in the opinion, cool, that's your opinion, right, right, right?
Speaker 1: So you got who again? I got?
Speaker 3: I got Lebron James just past m J and the MJ's right here. And after that then we get.
Speaker 1: Okay, so who you got winning the finals? In the finals again? Who was that I got?
Speaker 3: I got Okay c winning it just because if I think about I got winning versus Damn. They probably would have to beat the Calves. Yep, the Calves go beat the Pistons, yes, mm hmm, yep. Pistons almost lost to Orlando. Okay, you keep acting like that didn't happen. You went to Game seven too, bro, and I did, listen. That's why they brought him the juice, pull out the sword.
Speaker 2: Jody Cleveland, this is for you. I felt like Bron when I did that. Okay, like I said, we'll see we'll see.
Speaker 1: You. Listen, we go, we go see man, we go see come life back again. Five dollars.
Speaker 2: She said, Happy birthday to my big guy and cold Plunger.
Speaker 1: Yes that is I. I cold plunge so that I've seen you in that joint, look like you out froze up. Listen, Brian, you know it wasn't in there. It was a little you know, it's a little it was a little shocked there. Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: She said, let me see you on May twenty eight, and I would give you a gift just saying, carry on.
Speaker 1: Love you guys. What's on the twenty age where I'm gonna be on the twenty eight? Where we gonna be on the twenty eight? You say, Lebron James, Somebody, Lebron j not better than Larry Bird. You need to get out of the chat.
Speaker 3: Lebron James is what isn't better than Larry Bird? See, people stop playing crazy things.
Speaker 1: And that's why everybody don't need an opinion.
Speaker 3: Opinion whoever that is blocked there for real God, they need to be talking sometimes, bro Lebron listen, Oh you missed the cry laughing face, man, some right faces behind that.
Speaker 1: Nah, Joe said, Joe, you can't take a joke. Sumphit not funny. Hey, Joe, you've been.
Speaker 2: Real your mama go talk to you today because you've been cussing a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got because I'm I got because I'm actually upset my man. I got to watch it. Yeah, you know what I'm saying power the time. That's my cussing lot today. Joe, mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, started real early, yeah, still early, you know, And I wanted to say something because I knew, dude, I knew Mama hate wouldn't be happy about this.
Speaker 1: And I was gonna say something, but I ain't want to, you know, say it in front of the people. Right, But you're right, right, right, you're right. I feel right my soul.
Speaker 2: I was like, you know what, just in case she didn't catch it, I wanted to catch it right here at the end, Mama hated he was cussing, go ahead, saying.
Speaker 1: Nope, never have to say it again, dirty boss. You throwing at Debo. Look at you. You just be trying to get me all trying to get you. I ain't trying to get you nothing, Joe.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, like I was just talking to the I'm just saying I was thinking in my head, but you were so into your feelings. I was like, Yo, I don't want to I don't want to jump into this whole thing right now with him being so out there.
Speaker 1: And him using such vulgar words, because who knows.
Speaker 2: You may decide that you want to drive from Virginia to Pittsburgh or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just I felt like that type of energy I was energy was getting No no, no, no no no no no no, not that much.
Speaker 1: Not that. I'm just I'm just listen, I'm just I'm just saying, all right, what's this name? Yeah? Hell heck heck will sit in what a freaking yep?
Speaker 2: Five dollars. Appreciate you, brother, It said Debo forget Burrow and whence your Super Bowl thirst was Mountain.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, Thank you, brother, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Listen, we ain't gonna forget bro. I'm assumed that you are. You're a Bangals fan, and y'all won't forget him either when he leave y'all and come on over here when we give up them three first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they'll take them three first, you know, I don't know another.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday, Deebo. Holy this Tennessee King, Tennessee.
Speaker 2: King four two three five dollars, Thank you very much. Happy birthday, Debo. In the highlight of your Steller's day for me was doing the Cleveland Clowns quarterback real stiller like.
Speaker 1: Yes, So.
Speaker 2: The highlight it was me second and hitting my friends. I don't know if that's the highlight they're talking about. They may be talking about the fan I slammed, or it could or it could be like the quarterbacks that I put to sleep Cribs No, Cribs was a receiver but was running away.
Speaker 1: I'm putting cold and Muhammed Massaqua Massaqui.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I put them to sleep, and then I was quarterback. My first sack was actually against uh, one of your quarterbacks. I think it was was Garcia. I think it might have been Yeah, I think it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, good work de Bo. Just they're just looking scary with the dark visor. Hey, that Jo was vicious though, I ain't gonna lie to you. The dark visor was everything was everything, everything, bro, everything, I thought.
Speaker 1: To stare with it.
Speaker 2: I thought them just looking I thought me just looking at him, not saying nothing.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. It was even worse.
Speaker 3: It was the visor. You was already looking scary and like, my man Travis Kelsey was like and he's just he was talking. By the time, when you're just looking at him and not saying nothing, that's the scary part.
Speaker 2: No, because I'm trying not to explode. I'm like, all right, I'm just gonna wait, and then after I put something on them, then.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let him know.
Speaker 3: You put something on them, Debo, you knocked them out, and then you still didn't say nothing.
Speaker 2: You just stared at him. Nah, I had to say something. I had to say something. I had to say something.
Speaker 1: Coming and likes you back again fied all us. Joe.
Speaker 2: I told the Falcon fans, why are you tripping with my gear? Wearing some chips and will and you will understand my passion. May twenty eight, It's Stiller's Day. May twenty eight is Stiller's Day. Still Hers Day.
Speaker 1: Show, Oh I.
Speaker 2: Think that's the Women's camp m m okay, okay, okay, yeah, still Hers Day.
Speaker 1: Let's through the women's camp. You're coming to do the women's camp, Joe, I didn't know about it.
Speaker 2: Are you going?
Speaker 1: I ain't know about it either. We'll see right now.
Speaker 2: I'm still love five dollars said, what's happening to guys? Just curious what type of teammate was Kendre Bell debo.
Speaker 1: The defense? That defense back.
Speaker 2: Then us hang it says, though, but back then used to hang so tight together off the field. Bell was like the first dude that ever I believe started on Dick lar Bow's defense as a rookie. How coach the Bow did that and made that transpired?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Was they started doing the like the gap Mac defenses. So it was like gap Mac, knife, sword gun all that. So you tell Mac Backer to hit this gap that gap. So he was just blittening. You get him out the way. You ain't got to make him sit there and think with all the motions that's going on and do that.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: He could lift he could hear the player, dude, and just lift that boy in one hand, like come down on this on the center the guard, I mean, press the line, dude. It was crazy. Se he was good, bro, Yeah, he was good. That's good ship that's good stuff. Oh yeah, brother, Debo.
Speaker 1: Calves, how can sound that where you're at Calves in South Let's go all right, brother, we.
Speaker 2: Got he said, Hell no, he Pittsburgh studed for life fed hony, Hey, he said, he and Pittsburgh still it for life. Who So he said, forget about Joe Burrow and quench your third said, listen, we'll forget about Joe Burrow.
Speaker 1: But what we go do has never closed the door to opportunity.
Speaker 2: Yes, that could give us something that we ain't had since we had seven yep. Okay, So with that being the case, we ain't gonna never ever ever close the door unless we get another franchise quarterback.
Speaker 1: Then we'll slam the door closed. But then we don't know what we got.
Speaker 2: And two of the guys that we have right now, one of the guys, we don't know if he'll even be back, and he's older, so he's going to give us a year, and the other I know.
Speaker 1: We don't have no in there. And that is rude.
Speaker 3: So you're saying, we got at least give Drew and Will. We got to to see what they're gonna do.
Speaker 2: Bro Drew and Will if Aaron comebacks or when Aaron comes back.
Speaker 1: However, they you want to look at her, say.
Speaker 2: Be gone, who's basically gone, Oh yeah, yeah, because you're gonna keep your two young guys. Get what you got going on there? Developed them. However, it's gonna be he done had eight years to develop and still ain't did it. So yeah, that's that's gonna be it. That's gonna be something that they go end up moving on from. We got one last super chat. We got cooked. It is tack tack Tacking Sarnak two five two four five eight five dollars Happy birthday debo from Michigan here, thank you, thank you very much. Where do you put where would you both put Kobe on your list? And when are you going back to Diamond Gym? Well, we didn't go to Diamond or I didn't go to Diamond Gym. Diamond Jim came to us, stay, came to the Stellers facility and we did we did the work out there, So no, there won't be any going back to Diamond Jim.
Speaker 1: But Joe, yes, do you put Kobe on your list? I got Kobe at.
Speaker 3: He's in the top he's in the top five, so I probably like he's either after I go Bron and Jordan Dennis, my list gets a little I don't, I don't know, I don't know. I mean, I like, I think it's Kobe is Shock, It's now. I ain't gonna lie to you, Steph. That's probably my that's probably my top five.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go on. Yep, I'm going Bron, Jordan, Kobe. I can't. I can't knock that. Yeah I could go with that. Yeah, yeah, I could go with that.
Speaker 3: Just and everybody got their own you know what I'm saying, pick that poison somebody. Then the older heads when they go Larry Bird, Wilt Chamberlain. I didn't see them with my own eyes, so it's hard for me to when they when older people that when they put their tops. I'm not gonna knock it. Whatever your list is, your list. I'm not gonna knock your list. But I want to be a dude. I gotta know, watch them play like it's.
Speaker 2: Only it's only one thing. That's the only thing I'm gonna fight you on. I'm Jordan one, Brian, he could be too, Jordan one, ain't, I.
Speaker 1: Ain't okay Boom, And then you saw three who's three who's three. Like I said, when you today three spark, you can go, you can go.
Speaker 4: You know you can go.
Speaker 1: Kobe Shack.
Speaker 3: From there see days ago, Magic Johnson, I didn't see man, Jack.
Speaker 2: I didn't really see magic like that either. Larry Bird. I think I don't have looked back. Kevin Durrant, m M about that. But you got like like, yeah, bros, come on, Bro, it's like come on, you got you got Bro, you got Kareem Like just lady.
Speaker 3: When you go, when you go, Bed's Kareem will Because I'm not putting is Bill Russell on your list?
Speaker 1: I don't. I mean them errors. Brother, that's hard to compare.
Speaker 3: Yes, and they're not gonna let you get past it. I'm like, well, my brother, they getting fired on, they get fired on. What how you I'm like this, brother, what your whole No, shoot, don't kill a messenger?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 1: Well it might even a three point back then, was it?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, Bro, They just I'm gonna tell you this.
Speaker 3: If I see Buddy dribbling the ball and it's sliding around on his knees, I'm like, come on, man.
Speaker 2: Bro, that's yeah who we Bro, That's that's like crazy, bro, we got another one. It says Happy born Day. Still Stiller's love again fight out Happy born Day.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, he said, love the show, guys. I always love hearing you guys. I always love hearing guys like you. Ps TJ. Garvin Moltz talk Stillers football. Thank you man, appreciate it. Coming to life is back again, she said. Chad asked the question, what player did you dislike the most? And you knew the game was gonna be hell? I ain't really have nobody that I you know, I dislike. I knew the game was gonna be hell, like I would say for me, it was. And Kwan Bolden, why you ain't like him? Because he was so strong. He was trying to block before you was lifting weights.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was before.
Speaker 3: That was when I was victim. Wait, that was when I was a young bull. I was my my fresh my rookie season. He just kept on grabbing me when it was a run play and trying to drive me out of bounds. I'm like, bruh, do you got a problem with me? But it was just that's what he did. He didn't my job, that's my job. I'm gonna hat and hands you and I'm gonna try to drive you out of bounds. And that's the one when I'm like this, Okay, I have a problem with Kwan Bolden because he is too strong and she was trying to drive me out of bounds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't like, I ain't gonna lie man. I ain't had no I ain't had no problems like that. I ain't had no games. That was hell.
Speaker 2: Hell to me is physically being like that man putting their hands on it. You can't get them off.
Speaker 1: They look. That's the worst. I ain't. I ain't never had no hell. I ain't never had no hell. I ain't gonna say that I was fighting.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: I never been fighting for my life, fighting for my life. I ain't going to never I was fighting for my life dead ass. I felt like I was in a physical fight with him. I was like this man, this man really doesn't like me. Hey, Hey, that's what it felt like this. It felt like he really had problems with me.
Speaker 1: Bro like, what's this. I'm trying to figure it out.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't I know no people, Hey, that's the difference between playing the game and your life.
Speaker 1: Is the game that's how you make your living. I was out there trying to eat. He had a family to feed and that was all.
Speaker 3: I didn't have no kids to feed, so I was out there just trying to figure it out playing football. This is yes, sir, I got a family, and you're in the way of feeding my family.
Speaker 2: For show, for show, Look here, Joe. We about out of times we wait look here. People want to thank you guys for joining us on a one hundredth episode.
Speaker 1: Serve Joe.
Speaker 2: Please make sure you like, subscribe and download where you get your podcast to everybody, and they mama's mama's, mama's mama's mama's, mama's mama and we will be back here tomorrow with big snag, big snag Hamp then, so y'all don't want to miss it.
Speaker 1: Joe. Yes, Eric tapping the mall, Beth Hamp, same place, same time. Let's get it and we out