Speaker 1: You're listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast Day and Paranormal Podcast Network, where we offer you podcasts of the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained. Get ready now for Beyond Contact with Captain Ron.
Speaker 2: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of Premier Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, it's Captain Ron and each week our Beyond Content, we'll explore the latest news in ufology, discuss some of the classic cases, and bring you the latest information from the newest cases as we talked with the top experts.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Beyond Contact. I'm Captain Ron, and today we're going to be speaking with an actual US Air Force Captain Robert Salas Roberts a graduate of US Air Force Academy, he served seven years on active duty. He worked as a weapons controller, flew target drones, commanded intercontinental ballistic missiles, as a launch officer and worked as an Air Force missile propulsion engineer on the Titan Free program. From nineteen seventy one to nineteen seventy three. He worked as a safety and reliability engineer for Martin Marietta Aerospace and Rockwell International on space station design proposals. From nineteen seventy four till his retirement in nineteen ninety five, he worked for the Federal Aviation Administration. He has testified in Washington on numerous occasions regarding his experiences from nineteen sixty seven. On March twenty fourth, as a missile launch officer, he was a first hand witness to our missiles being turned off during a UFO sighting. Is an absolute great honor to have this man with us here today. Welcome Captain Robert Sallas.
Speaker 5: How are you, sir, Hi Ron, I'm doing pretty well considering.
Speaker 6: A foreign land called Washington, d C.
Speaker 4: How strange. So tell us how that went yesterday? We had the big congressional hearings again. You know, I was addressing the UAP topic. What were your thoughts on that hearing?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 5: Thanks, it was it felt good. It was a lot of excitement in the room. I can tell you that we all cheered when the witnesses came into the room, and spontaneously it was everybody was glad to be there and glad it happened, because these don't happen often enough. I think mister Schellenberger kind of got the ball rolling when he announced that he was submitting a report.
Speaker 4: His report was he turned to the Immaculate Constellation.
Speaker 6: That was it in the Immaculate constellation.
Speaker 4: In which we don't know how authentic that is necessarily yet, but this is something that he brought up and he had submitted to the Congress.
Speaker 5: Yes, he did, and it has become a record of the hearing. However, I'm not sure it's available to the public. I haven't seen it.
Speaker 4: No, I think it's online already.
Speaker 6: Oh it's online, right, I think so, yes, sir.
Speaker 7: Fantastic.
Speaker 5: From what I could understand about it, it showed a strong cover up denial of government agencies.
Speaker 6: The government, He stated, the government has many.
Speaker 5: Videos, clear videos of objects. There were some censorship and reactions in the report. He did not write the report, but he knows the people that did write it. But he said DoD and the Intelligence Committee are treating us citizens like children. Mister Gold, who I believe still works for NASA, spoke od for more scientific studies.
Speaker 7: I was happy to hear that.
Speaker 5: In fact, I myself have submitted proposals for two years running to the Triple AS, which is Association for the Advancement of Science. I asked that myself and other well known people present on what is available at this time as far as doing scientific studies, what data is available. Gold made the point that NASA has a vast scientific archive of data related to this subject, and he's calling on NASA to come forward, which they have been reluctant to do. As far as mister Elissando, I was heartened to hear him speak with respect to the nuclear issue, that these objects have been seen over nuclear assets, and of course that's my main story, and that's the kind of thing we need. Why we need actual firsthand witnesses at these hearings, people who have experienced the phenomenon, people who know directly what has been studied, what results have been made, are concluded, and that's what we're all waiting for.
Speaker 4: So do you think we need more whistleblower protection in order to get these guys to come forward?
Speaker 7: Marm In fact, I do. I certainly do. I know quite a few people who would.
Speaker 5: Probably be willing to come forward with respect to the UFO nuclear issue if given more protections. The way these NDAs are written, I'll tell you I signed an NDA, of course, I think people know that, but I read it before I signed it. I asked for but I was not given a copy of it. But one of the paragraphs in there stated specifically that if you violated this, you would spend many years in loven Worth prison. Wow, they specified that in the document. So this can be a little scary for people to want to go against. Yes, we do need more protections, and those have to be loud and clear, they have to be solid, and I think we will get many, many more witnesses coming forward.
Speaker 4: Bob, when you watch this thing, I think many of us, certainly myself. It's very frustrating at home when you hear people like Lou say, I can't talk about this in an open form, I can't talk about this. Do you think if they reveal certain things behind closed doors in a private session, then any of that will actually trickle down and we'll get to hear about it again.
Speaker 5: It would be couched statements because again, even people in Congress are required to order securitios and security information. So no, I don't think that's what we need. We don't need these closed door sessions. I'm glad if they have them and the Congress people are getting the information they need to follow up on their activities. But what we need is a real breakthrough. There seems to be a stranglehold by the intelligence and DoD communities, a stranglehold on not putting out actual, real witnesses and information out to the public.
Speaker 4: Do we know who's blocking this and why they're blocking this?
Speaker 7: No, I don't.
Speaker 5: I certainly don't. We can only speculate, as I've written in my books. I've written three books now, But in each of those books, I think I've emphasized the idea that there is a strong we'll call it, I hate to use the word, but it's very descriptive. It's a strong secrecy group or cabal for their own purposes, for their own reasons. They're keeping these secrets very tightly, and they're using many different means, including intimidation witnesses, intimidation of Congress.
Speaker 6: I think to hold on to these secrets.
Speaker 4: Do you feel it's a good thing that we're at least, as the guy said, adding another brick to the wall, and we're moving the ball a little further down the field. Or do you feel that these aren't very productive.
Speaker 6: I think they are productive.
Speaker 5: They bring the subject up in public awareness and hopeful media. Hopefully in media awareness, although I don't think I've seen much in the media lately.
Speaker 4: On what I hear from people, Bob is that I don't want to say the word nothing burger. But we didn't really hear many facts. We didn't really hear much evidence. We didn't really hear a lot of you know, the salacious details that people want to hear.
Speaker 5: No, you have to really rely on the credibility of the status I suppose of the witnesses that came forward. I think the status of the people that were there, the witnesses that did testify, is well regarded.
Speaker 6: They all made the point that there is a strong.
Speaker 5: Cover up that these are objects under intelligent control. These objects are not from planet Earth. I think that was emphasized over and over from these witnesses.
Speaker 6: But it's not enough.
Speaker 5: It's certainly not enough for NBC News to announce that we are being visited by alien race or alien races and objects that have the capability to shut down our nuclear arsenal.
Speaker 4: And that's the frustration for us in the audience, Bob, that it's not enough. It's not enough. Really, quick break there, Bob will be right back. When we come back. We're going to talk to Bob about his experience and what he feels if his experience was definitely off planet. You're listening to Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast network. We are back on Beyond Contact. We're talking to mister Robert Solas. Robert in your experience, going back to your siting and experience back in nineteen sixty seven, did you feel for sure that this incident was off planet? Could it not have been a foreign adversary or some unknown technology to you?
Speaker 5: No, of course, I was trained in the missile system and I worked with I've spoken with in depth with people that brought the missiles back up on alert and had other experiences other than my own with these objects.
Speaker 6: They were able to do. These objects were able to do.
Speaker 5: Something that simply defied our understanding of how they were able to do it. The object was hovering just above our facility very close to the ground but pulsating red orange light, and it was able to send signals, independent signals through sixty feet of earthed concrete and then penetrate triplely shielded cabling system that we had and send specific signals directly to a particular piece of hardware that was critical to the guidance system of our missile system. Let's say, for an adversary get that detailed information to have that capability. I don't know that was beyond belief that they were able to do this.
Speaker 4: They wouldn't that a possibility. I mean, I know that's unlikely, but it's pretty unlikely that an alien race would come here and do that. So couldn't this still be something that was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, extremely unlikely.
Speaker 5: Let's say, okay, it was done by any equipment that we had or anyone else.
Speaker 4: Had, And did all the people around you feel the same way.
Speaker 5: Yes, we were on a routine. When we went out on alert status to these sites. We were briefed by our technical people back at the base. Back at Moulson Air Force Base, we had regular briefings before going on duty. I was there for three years. I never had any missile go off alert for any reason. And that was the same with the rest of the crews that we knew. If Air Force, for example, was conducting some kind of an exercise to check the reliability of the system, to see if they could actually do this, you know, shut down the missiles remotely from a lighted craft that had no sound, no engine, noise, no and the ability to fly at high speeds, stop on a dime, reverse course, make naty degree turns. That was the way it was described by the witnesses top side that I spoke with. We had no aircraft, certainly they could do anything like that. We had no aircraft that could hover in nineteen sixty seven, and no aircraft that could hover above our facility. And like I said, make those signal penetrations. And this was repeated three times within the span of six months. Within the span of six months, the missile site at Minor Air Force Base went down in a similar manner. We have a witness to that. We also have a witness to the incident that happened eight days before my incident, that was Colonel Waldfiegel at Echo Flight. The incident happened in March sixteenth, nineteen sixty seven. All these incidents have been confirmed. We've got testimonies in the form of affidavits, We've got testimony in the form of records that we received from the Air Force under the Free Reformation Act. So no, and in addition to that, when we returned to the base, we were both ordered to report to our square commander's office. And this was a gentleman. I knew very well Colonel George Eldridge, B seventeen bomber pilot during World World War Two. He has seen a lot. He was white as a sheet when we walked in. He could not explain what had happened to us. I certainly asked him directly, was it an Air Force exercise or something like that? And he said absolutely, not reasonably irrationally, we would not use operational equipment like that. There was all a large status to perform some sort of exercise, and if we were to do something like that, we certainly informed the crews. We tell them that, you know, they were doing this, And this is why we never got any kind of a briefing like that.
Speaker 4: And just so everyone knows, we're talking about nuclear weapons here. These are not just you know.
Speaker 6: Items, so not canons or guns.
Speaker 4: Right, So whatever the phenomenon is, they certainly seem to be interested in our nuclear capability. You've written about that in your books. There's other people like Robert Hastings who have compiled numerous cases of UFO experiences and sightings centered around nuclear bases. Even Roswell and Undelsham had nuclear capabilities. That seems to be a tie in here. What do you think about that, Moob?
Speaker 5: Certainly in my book, I've identified at least a dozen or more incidents where UFOs have flown over nuclear facilities, either where nuclear weapons were stored or operational facilities like my own, including in Russia in nineteen eighty two. In that case, of course, they started the missiles on a lot sequence instead of shutting him down. They scared the hell out of Russian military operators that they were going to launch those missiles. But there had been, like I said, other cases where mister Fenstermaker, for example, I'm even mistaken, but it was Ellsworth Air Force Base spoke about UFOs coming over his missil site, basically messing with him. Some of the status lights we had and the control capsule showed different lights coming on at different times. We also had incursion life it's in our case incursion meaning potential intrusion or incursion at the launch facilities where the missiles were actually located. I had to send guards out there. They saw the objects again. So yeah, this has happened many times at different places in our country and different places in the world.
Speaker 4: What is absolutely and Bob, let me ask you this, What do you guys think? What did you feel at the time was happening. Do you think this was a warning? Do you think they were letting us know that they can control us, that they are the ultimate power? Was What was the feeling at the time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the feeling.
Speaker 5: My feeling, I can tell you when I spoke to the guard that was babbling and screaming at my not prolling, what he observed the object was that we were under some sort of an attack. I had that definitive feeling that something was attacking us. Top side, they had the guards with their weapons out. I don't know whether any of them fired or tried to fire at the end object, although that has been done in other cases with no effect. But I did feel that, and so it was a matter of urgency at the time. Now, after having researched this subject for over thirty years now, I've come to the conclusion that particular in our case, there was no damage done to the missiles themselves or any of the equipment.
Speaker 4: We just simply turned off, deactivated. That's it.
Speaker 5: Well, Bullying did a bench test on a piece of hardware called the Logic coupler. They used various signals that rares frequencies, intensity of voltage applied. They did identify the particular voltage frequency, etc. We're able to upset this piece of hardware. Upset meaning switch on and off remotely from an external signal, and that would have resulted in the guidance and control system failure of the missile system, which shuts down the missile. Of course, because we can't have a missile being launched that doesn't have good guidance.
Speaker 6: They think that that could have.
Speaker 5: Been a possibility, but they have no idea what the source of such a signal would be. It had to be external, and that was documented in one of the documents I had.
Speaker 6: It was an.
Speaker 5: External, not internal, signal that shut those missiles down. So yeah, we did feel that we were under some sort of an attack. Of course, we had this big blast door that we were not.
Speaker 7: Allowed to open.
Speaker 5: And would have been not very bright of us to open that door and face some sort of an attacking force. But after doing my research over thirty years on these various other incidents, I have concluded that these were simply incidents that were trying to give us some message about the stupidity of having nuclear weapons that could annihilate every living thing on the planet if we had a nuclear war. I think this was simply a message of warning to get your act together and get rid of these nukes.
Speaker 4: You know what's really interesting about that is we often hear that in people's accounts who have had experiences with they say extraterrestrials, that's the message that they're given not to use the nukes. Were to take a quick break here, Bob. When we come right back, we want to talk to you about your feeling when you testified about this very incident in two thousand and one at doctor Stephen Grier's disclosure event, and how you guys felt on the evening before you went in to testify. You're listening to Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast network, And we are back on Beyond Contact and we're talking today with mister Bob Salas. Listen, I wanted to ask you about this, Bob. In two thousand and one, doctor Stephen Greer held a disclosure event at the National Press Club, of course, and I've talked to different people who were witnesses and heard other accounts of people that were participating in that, and they all said that they seriously felt that this was going to be quote unquote disclosure and that the world would change the next day. Did you feel that the night before? What was it like for you before you guys actually came out with this.
Speaker 5: Of course, that was a long time ago, but yeah, I think I recall feeling pretty excited about this opportunity, first of all, to tell my story to the public with the international press there, we had a lot of media. Was a wonderful event in that respect. Yeah, I think we all felt that our testimonies were significant, important they would rivet the American public on this subject and demand answers, and.
Speaker 7: Some of that happened to some extent.
Speaker 5: However, of course, we know we did not get disclosure, and that's why always still working out.
Speaker 4: Are you guys frustrated by the lack of response from all this testimonial, these credible witnesses.
Speaker 5: I think, if anything, I'm more determined. I'm more determined to see disclosure happen. I can tell you people like Steven Bassater.
Speaker 4: Still fight the good fight, absolutely.
Speaker 7: Determined to continue to fight.
Speaker 5: And other people, not just us, but many other people are still working hard to see this happen.
Speaker 4: So, you know, many of us are varied appreciative that you guys take the time and make the efforts to keep pushing this issue and bringing your credibility to Congress. What do you feel about some of these other witnesses, like David Grosch, for example, coming forward, Now, what do you think of.
Speaker 6: It takes some courage to come forward.
Speaker 5: You know, mister Grush, I know, had high security clearances and so he's having to put up with a heat from what he said. You know, people expose themselves to various things like threats, threats that you know they or their families might suffer the consequences, and they're putting their careers on the line. We have civilian pilots, many civilian pilots who have seen these objects experiences with them, are very reluctant to come forward again because it would threaten their careers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've heard that over the years. Were there any other moments that stood out for you yesterday that you felt were really compelling or new information for people?
Speaker 5: So, mister Alizondo was asked about UFOs over Langley and again he repeated, to his knowledge, certainly, UFO has been sided many times over military sites. Asked why hasn't the military come forward with these reports to Congress at his statement as we don't want to broadcast national security weaknesses. Well, if we have weaknesses in our national security, if we need funding or new technology to offset those weaknesses, certainly it would help if we do the facts.
Speaker 4: Mister you don't feel that we the public need to know it, that they need to know it, and then they need to.
Speaker 5: Know it at least yeah, because they fund the military. Mister Schellenberger confirmed that there is a retrieval of these craft program and back engineering program and biologics let's say, have been recovered.
Speaker 7: I think there was also a push.
Speaker 5: To look at these special access programs, which are highly secretive, the most secretive programs in our governments a government is doing and see how they're approved goes because they have to be approved by Congress. A lot of these programs require funding, and again Congress approves the funding for these highly classified, highly secretive.
Speaker 4: Special access programs. Thank you, yes, sir, yes program. You know, also, I find it very interesting that these special access programs, these unacknowledged programs are exactly what doctor Stephen Greer was saying in his films for years. And you know, we don't have the identity of the whistleblower who released this form right now, the Immaculate Constellation one, but a lot of it in there seems to support exactly what doctor Greer's position was, that there are these these programs without Congressional oversight, and it just kind of fits right into the narrative we've been hearing for years.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you a story. I went to the Air Force Academy, and I've been to a couple of the reunions, and at one of those reunions, one of my classmates participated in a SAP. He didn't go into the details, but what he said was, of course, we were required to report to Congress periodically about how the progress of the program and request additional.
Speaker 7: Funding I needed.
Speaker 5: And he said, most congress people are simply not qualified to understand the breadth and depth of the programs we were doing, and it was very easy for us to let's say, simplify or pull the wool over their eyes, or you know, however you want to say that.
Speaker 6: And he made that point.
Speaker 5: It was just easy to get by these so called congressional briefings. Yeah, this is out of their normal Yeah, a part of their normal scope. Most of it is very advanced technology that they're working in, and so these kinds of programs do not do the job of informing the Congress and thereby informing our public's representatives on what they're doing behind the scenes.
Speaker 4: That's what we're trying to fix here.
Speaker 5: After the conference, with the help of some very close friends, let's say, we were able to get a meeting with the chair of the committee that held the hearing, represented MACE, and for the first time ever for me, I was able to brief her on my incident and emphasize the fact that there are still witnesses out there that can testify to other similar incidents as my own that show the importance or the significance of the ability of these i'll call non human objects of extraordinary advanced intelligence that know in great depth how our missile systems work. And I emphasized that I think it would be a great benefit if they had a hearing of simply that topic with these other witnesses which I can put her in touch with, and she seemed positive to the idea. Of course, I cannot speak for her or tell you what the chances of that happening are. I just made that point to her, and it was great to have this opportunity to speak with someone in Congress about these incidents.
Speaker 4: I think it's great. I think them hearing from firsthand witnesses like yourself is more compelling than just you know what we're doing out here, You know what I mean. I think. So we're going to take a quick break right here and Beyond Contact. We'll be right back. We're going to talk to Robert about his thoughts on Schumer's UAP bill and some other questions about disclosure coming up. You're listening to Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio on Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast Network. We are back on Beyond Contact. I'm Captain Ron. We're talking to Bob Salas. So what is it, Bob that you think of Schumer's UAP bill that we had. It seemed to have everything that we wanted in it, and then of course they gutted it at the last minute and took out all the teeth. What are your thoughts on that bill?
Speaker 5: Well, thoughts go back to the idea that there is a very strong influence within our government, and not only our government, but governments all over the world. With other incidents have occurred, a very strong, organized, well funded group of people that are working to ensure that we the public do not get read in informed on what they've actually studied a recovered craft, what kind of conclusions they've come to about their occupants, many many topics involved in this subject, and they don't want to deal with it. I certainly don't.
Speaker 4: Want any idea who this could be. Is this some secret group like a derivative of MJ twelve or something, or who.
Speaker 5: I think it's the derivative of MG twelve if you believe Stanton Friedman, who has confirmed some of the MG twelve documents that I do believe him a new state for a long time.
Speaker 7: At any rate, some.
Speaker 5: Sort of clandestine group was established early on during the Truman administration or even before that, that are not only fearful, but they don't want to deal with the public outcry or outfall of disclosure.
Speaker 6: Now it's up to the Congress to fight this.
Speaker 5: In my opinion, people like represented Mace, of course, represented Burchett, even Moskowitz, Warren on others, and Schumer himself. I'm absolowly convinced that Schumer would not have withdrawn or that unless he was influenced let's say by some groups that we are not aware of and I couldn't possibly identify for you.
Speaker 4: If we get something like this, if the UAP bill gets reinstated, let's just say, and we get all these things we want, do you think that would really lead to government disclosure? Or do you think that this group we're talking about the derivative of MG twelve, let's say, would they somehow circumvent that law and still keep this stuff hidden. That's how I feel it would go down. They would find a way to bury it elsewhere. What do you think?
Speaker 6: I agree?
Speaker 5: I know, And in fact, the Air Force has kind of thunder their nose at Arrow because I asked Arrow after I gave my presentation, will you check with the Air Force and confirm what I've just told you, and they said, no, we tried.
Speaker 4: That, and it's insane. That's insane.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's insane.
Speaker 5: They're supposed to have the authority to ask the Air Force and demand from the Air Force information about this subject, and they basically gave them the figure. So how do you fight that. It would take a presidential decree of some sort or intervention to get these agencies to kind of.
Speaker 4: It just feels layers upon layers. You're saying that Arrow's saying they can't get the information exact, even what we have given Arrow. We both know of people that have directly given Arrow information. Then they come out with a statement saying that there's absolutely nothing to see here.
Speaker 5: I've got that on audio tape by the way. Oh yeah yeah. I basically said no, we're not going to check with the Air Force on what I just told them for two hours and presented twenty two documents in aff of David's too.
Speaker 4: This seems like they're no better. They seem to not be a very legitimate thing. It seems very disingenuous given all the testimony and credible military witnesses that they've confronted, and they're not really doing their things. So wet I don't even know where we have to go if the Errow can't help us and Congress doesn't seem to be able to help us. It seems like this is very deep enough that going to be very difficult to pierce.
Speaker 6: It will be it's a difficult challenge, Bob.
Speaker 4: Lastly, let me ask you if you've had any other direct paranormal experiences since nineteen sixty seven.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 5: I learned these details after four or five sessions hypnotic and non hypnotic regression. In nineteen eighty five, I was at this particular home in Manhattan Beach, California, with my wife and two small children. At the time, we were all asleep, and I suddenly woke up and noticed that there was a bluish light coming from our living room, a strong blue light, and of course we didn't have any blue lights in our living room, so I thought we might be experienced a burglary or something like that. I woke my wife and she also saw the blue light, and right after that I became completely paralyzed. I couldn't move and I struggled. I remember struggling to the point of sweating, and I could not move. Suddenly saw a figure in the doorway a hooded figure. I don't recall seeing the face or I can't describe the face to you, but it had a hood over it. And then the next thing I recall is sensing that there were some small beings in the room. I thought they were children at the time because they were small in stature. I don't recall at that point what they looked like. They were very quickly they moved me off the bed, actually rose up off the bed.
Speaker 7: I don't think they.
Speaker 5: Were touching me at all, and directed me, moving me towards the bedroom window, I thought at the time because I had locked the window. I remember locking the window before I went to bed, and there was a latch that they would have to unlatch and then lift the window up to get me out. But they didn't bother with any of that. They just took me right through the window. I know that sounds a little ridiculous, but it.
Speaker 4: Does, except that we've heard it in time and time and time again.
Speaker 7: Yes we have.
Speaker 5: But they took me right through the window, no broken glass. I don't know how they were able to do that, but that's what happened. I see a bright light in our backyard but that's all remember about any craft. But I think I was taking up on board a craft because the next thing I saw was a long needle. Can't tell how long, but it was pretty darn long, over a foot long.
Speaker 4: Well, that's yeah, what you're showing me. They're scary.
Speaker 6: And they had placed that right in front of my eyes.
Speaker 5: I was being held by some very long fingers, long bony fingers, and it placed in front of my eyes and said telepathically, because I don't remember any vocal message, said telepathically. They were going to insert this in my growing area, let's say, the worst place you would want anybody to insert a needle. They started that, but it wouldn't hurt, they said. And I remember that specifically because when they did insert the needle, it hurt like hell, extremely painful. Yeah, initially it was very very painful. One of the reasons I'm I'm sure this was not some sort of a dream is because of that pain I felt, and I expressed that, and then very shortly the pain just went away. I proceeded to do what they were going to do, and then they had me sit up on the table.
Speaker 7: Side of the table.
Speaker 5: I had two escort I think they were the small grays, now the large heads. They again took me off the bed and floated me. I was never walking in this craft. We floated over to a molded seating in the side of the craft. Later it got me up and took me over to another little cubical ad. Another individual was there, turned me around with two fingers, went down my spine, taking my spine or nervous system, I guess, I don't know, and then I was escorted out along a curved hallway. I saw a bright white light at the end. I was back in my bed in my home. Thanks Monk. Neither my wife nor myself remembered any of that. And then fast forward about twenty seven years later. I was in Ireland, actually at a conference. They had other experiences there. One of them got up and said there was a blue light that came into her bedroom. Something went off in my head and I turned to my wife sitting next to me, and said.
Speaker 6: Do you remember a blue light in our bedroom a.
Speaker 7: Long time ago?
Speaker 5: She said yes she did, and that was what kicked off some very brief memories. But that evening I was able to find an individual who have to be also speaking there and went through my first regression, and then I had three or four others with other people that worked with experiences, and that's what I was able to recover these memories that I just described.
Speaker 4: Incredible, No wonder you've been so supportive of this topic, Bob. I want to thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your personal stories with us in your first hand account of this experience. Thanks so much.
Speaker 7: Oh, You're welcome and I'm happy to do it all right.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening. Everyone to be on contact. We'll be back next week with an all new episode. You can follow me Captain Ron on Twitter and Instagram at CID Underscore Captain Ron. Stay connected by checking out Contact inthedesert dot com. Stay open minded and rational as we explore the unknown right here on the iHeartRadio Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Make sure and check out all our shows on the iHeartRadio app or by going to iHeartRadio dot com.