Speaker 1: Look mare, oh, I see you my own and look over there is that the culture. Yes, goodness, wow, Lost culture ding Dong, Lost culture is calling today. We're taking you on a journey with our newest episode, which is a bonus episode for a happy New Year. Happy new Year. We made it by this kind of our tea twenty twenty four. Lots of promise this year, well, lots of room for disaster as well. I always have to, you know, bring us right down, to bring us down to earth. This is life. It's the balance, it's the joy, it's the pain. Speaking of earth and speaking of enjoying and also experiencing things. Today, we have an amazing list, and this list will test us because this actually is not a list of things we've experienced prior. This is the thing we'd want to experience on the future. Absolutely, it's an aspirational list. These are the top ten places we would love to visit. Now, this is very specific to us, as all of these lists have been. We don't expect you to agree. This is not about places that you would love to visit. It's the places that we would love to visit. Yeah, and if you're anything like us and feel like mine did, maybe you'll agree. Maybe we'll see you there number ten, Big Sir. I mean, I don't really know what to expect. I don't know what it is. But people say it, people say big Sir. Yeah, they say big Sir. Should we actually literally google big Sir. I want you to google it, and I want you to tell me. I want you to tell me what it is. Okay, big sir. I've just heard so much about it. It feels like someplace that was like, oh wow, why is it called that. This is a rugged stretch of California's central coast between Carmel and San Simeon. Let's look at some images. Oh well, I love Carmel in pictures. Can I say I thought Big Shir was gonna be like a desert? I thought no. I thought Big Shir was like in another part of the world. I want no big stars and California. Look at this. Look at these pictures. It's really pretty. Oh my god. I mean this doesn't change anything, right, we would still love to visit this big little vibes. It's very you know, Carmel by the sea, it's very Monterey. It's very that Wow. Maybe by then we'll have a news on Big Little Live Season three, which you seen Nicole Kidman teaze it. Shake the wig, Honey, shake the wig and go, shake the wig and go to set. We have more iconography to shoot, probably just around the corner from us, when we're vacationing. At number ten on our list of top ten places we would love to visit, last last culture number nine nine Thai, Thailand. Now what I don't want to do is go there and ride an elephant, because they say this is the last thing you should be doing in Thailand. A guy I used to really like did that. I got on the back of an elephant, and I think he sent me video of it, and I thought, Wow, isn't that sweet? But now I know no, and also disgusting behavior. Disgusting behavior, and probably you didn't couldn't even find it within yourself to confront him because you were so digmatized. I was so digmatized, besotted, and I thought, I'll let this man do anything and get away with it all. But no, I should have drawn the line at writing an elephant from go. I think that let this be a lesson to all of us that if someone's digmatizing you, they're gonna be writing on it. They would write an elephant, no question and not have a second thought about it, and that's not someone you deserve. As someone who's been digmatized in the past, I can't say that I wouldn't have risen up in that moment and said, hey, no, that element elephant. I think that I would have been so digmatized and so a drift that I would not have been able to stand up for what is right, which is don't get anywhere near those things. I am really looking at myself harder the mirror right and now proverbially because there isn't one around, there's a there's a reflective surface. Can you see yourself? No, I'll have to save this for later, but for now. Number nine on our list of place where we love to visit is Tiland on our list of top ten places we would love to visit. I don't think we're spending enough time per entry. And this might be very short. You know what it's gonna be. What it's gonna be, a's the beauty of travel. We do have to make this a certain lengths. I think that's one thing that one thing that is true about us is we often are going on way too long and don't realize it, but but we have historically speak behind the curtain, struggled with meeting the episode minimum. That's literally not true every time I'm saying with these bonus episodes. The last two we did, we're forty five minutes, but I think we did that was like nineteen and that was literally right under the twenty minute mark. Can I tell you what, I'm really not worried about it. Now that we've spent this time sort of between numbers, I think we're making up for nine and ten. I think we're really you know, number eight. Wonka Wonkaville. Well, first of all, if I didn't want to visit it, and from the first movie, I definitely want to visit it. Now everything look so candy colored coded And now is Wonkaville the town? I don't think the town was called Wonka. I guess it's the Wonka Factory, Wonka Factory. Can you tell I'm the one that put this on the list? Wonkaville, Wonkaville. I think they were just in a non descript town. Yeah, and there was the Willy Wanka Chaka factory in the town, yes, And he was kind enough to invite some people to come visit it after all the horrors you've seen that were displayed and portrayed in the films. Yeah, you want to go there? That is Yeah, because I think I would be a little bit smart than miss Verouk Assaults, mister Higginbotham or whatever his name was, mister Higgabos, who was the guy the one who gets stuck TV Mike TV. It was always very annoyed by Mike TV. It's like, girl, I think you you as a kid, was giving Mike. Maybe it's because I saw myself and him. Who and who do you think I was? I think do I think you were Veruka? You're a little rukash for sure. Assaults, that's definitely you at times, or I'll scream that's a good Veruka. Lauren Uka. I think is really scary and I I would love to visit. I don't think it. I don't think it is unders on this list. I just think you have to be careful. Yeah, because because because guess what, there was obvious some financial disparity there too. Let's just say it. I mean everyone in that town was pissed poor, and there was Wonka Willie. If you if William living truly large and like sort of in this glamorous home while people out there were really struggling. And also, I'm sorry, but we have to say something about the fact that, like are the Olympus empowered or are they in servitude? I'm sorry to have to bring it up. I think the Oppas are unionized. At the very least, they better be unionized. Other way we need to get fran on the case, because what I have to say is I don't think that they're making what they should be making. I think Willy Wonka has been in that building with these people for so long that it is probably it is probably a very nice There is no like class agitation or anything like. It's been pretty stable. Wow, are really going to the mat for Willy. I'm not. I'm just saying, like the OPA lumpas seem taken care of. Pathetic. No, you're pathetic. You want to fuck Timothy after working with him, and now you're pro Wonka, who is at the very least a problematic figure. I don't deny that those kids. Can you deny whatever relationship Timothy and I have is completely professional? Yeah, that's what they all say in Hollywood. Everyone all you trying to fuck each other? It's such a disgusting industry. I seriously like, I can't even talk about how disgusting and nasty Hollywood is. Everyone's in each other's holes and in each other's pockets. Honey, you have you have taken it from the people in the industry more than I have. Let's let's be let's be honest. Taken it from taking industry and you've given it. I know this. Listen, bitch, to bring this up. Don't do this, love, we're talking about hands. Talk to the hands. The conversation about wan Wonkaville, which is not the name of the place, lead to these accusations, lead to this vitriol, this venom and all. This is why we want to visit in top ten places. That's why Wonkaville is number eight and the top ten places we would love to visit. Lost Coach numbers have been This looks so real and universe. This is Universal Epic Universe that will open in twenty twenty five. I would love to visit. It has four lands. This is all rumored Nintendo World Dark Universe, which is the Monsters of Universal, a third Harry potter Land Wizarding World, and How to Train Your Dragon It will also have a garden area that's also themed to space called Celestial Park with a dueling roller coaster. Oh, there will be a hotel that lines the back of the park. That hotel looks huge, It looks very big, Darling beer. It will have a Belagio style fountain. But by the way, Rita's case wep beside us, Matt is just saying this, rattling this off off the top of his head, is not looking at any document or one thing about me is one of my favorite things to do is to watch a YouTube construction updates of the Epic Universe park. This is your little bit of neurodivergence. I found one percent. My little bit of neurodivergence is that I like to watch theme parks being built. That is giving like like you would have loved the trains if you were born twenty years before. I think I would have loved the trains. In fact, I remember being little, even at my own big age, and I loved the trains. I loved bridges, bridges. I would have been a civil engineer if things had not if you hadn't been so talented, if I wasn't gifted with this, with this gift. Yeah, if you weren't so good at fucking navigating the cock hungry business that we're in. By the way, I could stand to have more sex with people in the business. I think that would make a lot of sense for me. It's just that I'm not presented with those operas, Sassin. It was a very straight place. Who is a gay power player in Hollywood that you want to throw it out right now that you want to have sex with to further your career. No, I'm kidding. Cut that that. No, don't cut it out, just beep. Just I want everyone to be so thirsty about the actor we just outed. No, no, just kidding. It seemed like more like an open seat. Now your turn. Uh well, Tim Cook, Oh, we loved him. Put it in my butt all right? That what happened Universe is number seven on the list of places we would absolutely love to visit. Last culture number six Madrid. Speaking of sex, Yeah, lots of it happens there. A lot of it happens there. I think I've told the story many times of the time that I had to lay over there and every person I passed was hotter than than the one prior. And you had sex in the bathroom at the airport, and I well, your sex is your sex, My sex is my sex. There's nothing penetrative side values. It's hard. It's hard to penetrate at the airport. Yeah, because everyone's so let's call it unwashed and in a rush. Unwashed, in a rush, I mean, God bless you if you are douching for the airport. Jesus. If you are going, wow, you never know, you don't ever know. And I certainly was not expecting to have an encounter in the Madrid airport. Yeah, when I went well, then you went on grinders. What were you expecting just to use it as a well, it was it was like muscle memory. It was like, well, let's kill time. Oh, I'm I'm on my phone. Let's see, let's see what the grid is giving. And it gave lo and behold and God created, God created. But I'm something about I don't mean to generalize something about Spanish men set flame. They're a very sexually unpretentious people, actually unpretentious, and we need we need more of that. We need people to just to just to just like forward, if you're if you're hot, go ahead and fuck everyone. You see, there's no reason you should hear from you. Huh, that's actually huge to hear that you are leading the charge to say everyone fuck everyone fuck. There's like this problematic I thought you just said it was powerful and what can you pick? I can't win with you. No, I'm not even talking about how they don't talk about Madrid Espanya. Okay, what about the food and the culture there. The food is wonderful, culture is wonderful. I love I mean, I think Spain is is really cute, so cute. I would love to go to Barcelona someday. Not on the list, not on it didn't make the list. Madrid, Madrid, Barcelona, everyone's very Everyone thinks they're you know, Noah Galvin in and what is it book smart doing Barcelona Barcelona? That was? That was that's Noah's I don't touch the Noah Galvin joke. Everyone thinks they're Vicky Christina, Vicky Christina, Barcelona, flirtatious white women. Madrid. You just say it, you can just you don't have to put any sauce on it. Okay, just say Madrid. You can say Madrid, and if you want to be a little fun, you can go Madrid, Mari Marid. But I think it's not like Barcelona. Have some respect for Barcelona. Okay and all this is why Madrid is number six on our list of top ten places we would love to visit. Last culture number five, Great barrier reef. Cut to me right before we started this episode, so excited about grape barrier reef and then you say, what, I've actually been there? What the fuck? When I went to Australia a few years ago. We were in Cairns, Australia, and we took a boat to the grape barrier reef. It's really sad. Actually, did you take a piece of reef off? No? I would never be killed it. It's dying. It's so sad. So when you say it's sad and it's devastating, you can see that it's dead. Yes, we'll explain it. It's it normally is pink blue, turquoise, of the most amazing colors you've ever seen in the water, fish swimming by. Oh my god, I just I just woke up to the craziest news this morning. What did you know that ninety nine percent of sea turtles are female Because of climate change, warmer waters and pollutants create like like create molecules that are that kind of mimic female expression jeanes for turtles, and so therefore all of the turtles that are being born are are girls, and so they are on the fast tracked to extinction. How could we avoid the subject of climate change when talking about the Grape Berrier Reef? I ask you, I am so shook. And here I was thinking that with some sort of girl boss movement. No, no, that this it wasn't that the turtles were empowered by modern culture. It was that it's it's that there's humans, pollutants in the water. Humans have created an untenable situation with these turtles. The best case scenario is that these turtles are are cho choreographic dance. To be honest, I just gonna say, ladies, turtle and the turtles are gonna go. They're one fin like STAPs to their side like poom pom that would be cunty, and they go, who.
Speaker 2: Are on the world? Girls? Els?
Speaker 1: Turtles are such beautiful animals and they have no hope. We wish the best for them. But all this is to say why the Great Barrier Reef is number five on our list of top ten places we would love to visit. Last cult number four. Asia. I don't know how to feel, but I'm gonna try talk about the top three places in Asia that you would take me. You've been there. I've only been to one place in Asia, and I had to layover at the soul Incheon Airport, which doesn't count, but it's a very glamorous airport. Okay, So we're going to Asia for three days? Yes, one, two, three? What's our what's our itinerary? Well, I would take us to These are places that I don't think i've been to either. Actually, I would take us to Beijing. There's lovely Hutong's there. Food's great, great, there's apparently a very cool underground queer scene there, what like they're really rolling the dice kind of has to all be underground. And then I want to go visit Taipei, okay, because a very fun queer culture there, one of the few queer cultures in Asia that's like out and proud. Yes, bucket list, I mean, by the way, Asia includes Thailand, which is already a number nine on the list. I would love to go to Thailand. I'm going to blow past my three, okay. I want to go to Vietnam. There's great resorts there that I would want to visit, yes, and then I would want to go to Jaiju, Korea, and then I would want to go to Tokyo in Osaka. I was waiting for you to say, oh, that's my number one, and I might have to book a trip solo there because I can't make people bend their schedules to my bad schedule in order to go to this place, and it might just be on me to go by myself. I think that if I could, I would accompany you there because I too want to go to Tokyo. Talk about this du Aliba was just there. What did she say? She had a great time. I think that I would be nervous that if I got there, I would bail on myself if I was there by myself, because I was just in Bogota, and I think the travel combined with like me not really understanding what to do when we're to go like made me feel like paralyzed, and so I would need to be accompanied. I could not go to Japan by myself. Luckily, that's why I have my sister. By the way, I don't speak the language. I don't I've never been I never thought you did but I know it would be it would be the blind leaning the blind, but at least we'd be blind together and all. This is why Asia is number four on our top ten places we would love to visit. Last culture number three, Mary Todd Lincoln's childhood home. I would love to find out how she came Mary Todd. Yeah, you always hear about Oh, Abraham Lincoln log cabin. I'm only talking about him. I don't really care. I mean, if if we have to erase the woman, I'm not interested. Awful, It's just awful. Did you see this on Lincoln? I did? Sally was fab you us You got the sense that Mary Todd was ahead of her time, one of the iconic beards. Oh yeah, Abraham Lincoln kind of iconically a gay guy, gay guy vibes. But I need to go to her house. I want to see what dolls she played with. I want to see, you know, the kettle she used to make tea. I want you know the video games she played. Yeah, I just I want to see it. I want to see what she got into, who she mixed it up with. Ge't relate to the bottom of this, because Mary Todd, you are a story to tell you are a legend. Girl. We remember you and all. This is why you sit at number three on our top ten ways. We would love to visit Lost Culture number two Hollywood, like I do live there, and I can tell you lots of guys wanted to stick it in. I knew you'd bring it back to this. I always bring it back to sex. That's because I've had to experience so much time in Hollywood, which is a sex crazed, deviant paradise, and everyone there has one thing on the mind. Phil you love it. I love it because you know what the culture has talked me. Then why do you make me feel bad? You made me feel bad about even wanting to engage. By the way, don't engage with that side of Hollywood because I'm toxic. I know that. I don't think you should do this to me on toxic and I don't make any sense. You know. I live right by Universal Studios, Hollywood, which is getting a fast nefurious roller coaster. We're doing construction on it. And you know that. I know that because I've watched YouTube footage of the construction site as it develops. Neurodivergent Queen, I am one of the most neurodiversion, people that you could possibly listen to on a podcast. I don't know about that sentence. I think, I think, I think. I don't know how you would determine that. So let's just keep it in a competition. Produce your hats on all. This is to say why Hollywood is number two on top ten places we would love to visit Lost before we get to number one. What I'm telling you, we've done a great join our time right now. How long have you been recording? You girls? Why is it difficult? Okay? I told you did an incredible Okay, and now number one, number one place out of the top ten places we would love to visit Lost Colch the Food and Wine Festival, Mama, Oh my god. You can see it all.
Speaker 3: When you go to Epcot, from Mexico to Norway, to China to Germany, all the world.
Speaker 1: It's here tonight. If you only buy a ticket for two hundred dollars, it's like so expensive, but you get to see every culture every penny and then you get to go to the worlds of the space of it all. You get to go visit the Orange Center. Yeah, nothing being built in actually a lot being built in Epcot right Jana Garden. It's actually built and it's off to the races. The construction update I can say is they're almost done revitalizing Epcot. But it's slow, slow going. It's over there. Matt did tell me the other day. He said, I was thinking about flying to Orlando in the morning, on any given morning, just to see the Mowana Garden. It's a it's a water walk through it wash walk through installation, and then flying back, I think to New York. The same day I moved to sing. I've been staring at the edge.
Speaker 2: Of the water lossess. I can remember, never.
Speaker 1: Really knowing why. I wish I could be a perfect door. But I go back to.
Speaker 2: The water no matter I try.
Speaker 1: I can lead with pride. I can oh yeah, I can sign is fire if I go too far to my ancestors?
Speaker 2: What wrong my girls? What is wrong with me? See the lad and the sky? Me's to see cold and no wader? How far your goods?
Speaker 1: This actually is a really good song for this list. It's about exploring. I'll go give it up for Lynn Manuel Me for I think writing one of the best I Want songs in any Disney movie. And when she says at the end, how far a good notice. It ends on a high note. I love it, not not this flopstress. Howard Ashman and Alan Mankin going, those are gay legends. And if you keep talking like this, You're not gonna get fucked in Hollywood at all. Alan Makin is straight and still alive. To me, he's a gay legend. And I will go on record saying that you just did you just did. You just did a Sam Smith where guy, you did a reverse Sam Smith, where you thought Alan Mankin was and gay, whereas Sam Smith famously thought he was dead and straight, that Howard Ashman was dead and no, no, I've just had I'm the first gay person to have winn and Oska. They heard that Howard Ashman won one before, and then they said, oh is he cute? Is he cute? He's a corpse darling. If you're like neck grow, Oh my god, it's so sick, so disgusting. Well, I think this is one of our most free wheeling lists. So this was one of our most uh loosely, Oh you were oh, I was gonna say the opposite, Well you were being realistic about it. Yeah, this one felled the fuck apart. No, but it was beautiful. Yeah, it was so beautiful. I would love to go to a lot of these places. I would love to especially Hollywood. Yeah, well I can show you around there, introduce you to some people I don't know, girl, all the most disgusting people I know. Well, I gotta deal with to make it in this town. Just even to do this podcast, I had to get on knees and suck the cocks of big money players. We've seen, You've seen you know. We can't even say see them all, seen them all. Well, this was our top ten list of the new year, and we hope that this inspires you to put a trip on the calendar for twenty twenty four. Yes, this is the year of travel you guys. We're back Pandemics OVA. We end every episode with the song do we do that on these? We haven't done it. We haven't done it for the last two, but let's do it for this one. Okay, see this, live
Speaker 2: This up the see calls me no, just guess