Speaker 1: The volume. Listen. We've all had fender benders in our life. Sometimes it's even more serious. People between the ages of twenty five and thirty four, in fact, have the highest amount of drivers involved in car crashes. Be careful, but even if it's somebody else's mistake, you can lean on Morgan and Morgan. If you've ever been injured, check out Morgan and Morgan. It's the nation's largest injury law firm, one hundred offices and over eight hundred lawyers with over fifteen billion that to be billion dollars recovered with over three hundred thousand clients. Morgan and Morgan has a proven track record of fighting for you to get full and fair compensation. Fighting for people for over thirty five years. Starting for an entire football franchise as a rookie quarterback is hard. Submitting an injury claim with Morgan and Morgan is easy. If you're ever injured, check out Morgan and Morgan. Their fee is free unless they win. For more information, go for the people dot com slash Colin or dial pound law. That's pound five to nine from your cell phone. That's for the people dot com slash Colin or pound Law five to nine from your cell. This is a paid advertisement, all right. Instant reaction on the Rams throttling got a little close at the end due to a block punt and a secondary lapse. And the Rams defense is a bunch of kids. You can beat them deep down the field, and the Saints did late in the game. But kind of a coaching mismatch, I thought. Once the Saints went for it at the end of the half instead of pinning the Rams deep. Rams had three timeouts left, they held, march down the field, scored ten point Rams lead at half. Felt like the ballgame to me. You know, there were two games this week on the docket that I really really liked. One of them I talked about this on FS. One was the Rams tonight four three and a half against Derek Carr and the Saints. McVeigh in a short week has won six of seven games. Offensive coaches on a short week can be really really good against defensive coaches. They can do little tweaks with their quarterback and their offense. An offensive culture, I think always has a bit of an advantage on a short week, especially if you're playing at home and McVeigh is six and one in these spots now seven and one. And also I don't think Dennis Allen's a very good coach. The last two weeks I've watched McVeigh work Ron Rivera of the Commanders. Commanders late game situational football was embarrassing, and I thought Dennis Allen's halftime move right before half was a swing and a miss. So you know, I go on and on about this, but McVeigh is having an unbelievable year. If you watch all the motions and all the shifting and all the manipulation on virtually every play, Saints lineup. They don't use motion. I mean most of the time they don't use motion. They line up. They don't put the defense in conflict. It's much easier for a defense to just line up, see what you're doing, and go. The Rams are using shifts and motions and these multiple sets where you've got three receivers, jumbo sets. It puts a lot of conflict and a lot of decision making. Throw in some motion. The Niners with Kyle Shanahan lead the league in motion, along with Miami with an offensive coach, and the Rams with an offensive coach. It is checkers and chess and McVeigh McDaniel, Andy Reid, Shanahan. It's a different looking sport. I mean, it's a different looking sport. So and mcveigh's had his way two and oh against defensive coach Pete Carroll, one to oh against Ron Rivera, want to oh against Dennis Allen, two and oh against Arizona. He lost earlier in the year when the Rams were kind of beat up to Mike Tomlin the Steelers, but since Thanksgiving Matt Staff fourteen touchdowns, one pick and a passer rating of over one fourteen. And I think, you know, one of the things that jumps out to me is that McVeagh and less Need the GM really work hand in hand, and that's really really important. I remember when Jim Harball was with the Niners with Trent and Balky, and they couldn't stand each other. And there's some situations in the NFL where the gms and the coaches aren't close. Mickey Loomis and Sean Payton when they were in New Orleans were best friends. Really matters. But you know, less Need and McVeigh mcvay's got a great sense for offense. They find Puka Nakua in the fifth round, and they also go get here's a prime example of an offensive culture. So dots and the interior offensive lineman for the Rams. They pick him up in a trade on the interior the online from the Steelers. Steelers weren't going to start Dotson the guard. He's now the fourth highest readed guard in the NFL with Sean McVay. Steelers wen't going to start. And I go on and on about this, but McVeigh is the preparation, the in game management. And I think a lot of times that the media beats up on coaches for some clock stuff late in games. It's fast moving, it's fluid. Nobody's perfect. But I'll take the offensive guys over the defensive guys every time. And I also think one of the advantages the Rams have because they don't have good special teams. They're not a super Bowl team in my opinion. They're a team that can go. They'll probably end up getting into the playoffs and facing Detroit in Detroit, and I would probably take the Lions. They have more experience, they have a dominant offensive line. Jared Goff is very good at home when he gets on his spot and not rushed, and the Rams pass rush can be a little hit and miss. Their special teams aren't good, their secondaries young got torched over the top a couple of times tonight, first half and second half. That's what Rams games are. But they've scored at least twenty seven points, I think, in four straight games. And I thought they should have beaten the Ravens. It was go either way game. But we'd seen other teams in the NFC go out to Baltimore, Detroit and Seattle and get smoked. The Rams went out there and went toe to toe with Baltimore, a really good football team. So I just think you're looking at a Rams team that has made over the last six weeks. They are a completely different football team. A lot of it is on offense. The special teams weren't good early are not good now. Their secondary's okay, it's okay now. It's the offensive improvement. Guys have gotten healthy. Stafford's getting time to throw. Kyra and Williams the running back, small guy but very powerful and shifty. And mcveigh's offense is really a ball control offense. You know, you think McVeigh, you know you think these offensive coaches. You know, it's big, over the top plays, It really isn't with McVeigh. He was at his best when Gurley was in his prime, and now Williams in his prime. That's really when he's at his best when he can rely on a fifteen to eighteen carry running back. And also Cooper Cup's a big receiver. Puka Nakou is a big receiver. He uses though highly effectively. So I really like what I saw with the Rams tonight. Again, it was one of my favorite picks of the week. This and the Cowboys over the Dolphins. They get a scheduling break now. The Rams get ten days to prepare for the New York Giants, So that's an advantage the Giants because they're on Thursday. Then they go to New York. Ten days for offensive coaches is a big advantage. The Giants have a game, big underdogs to the Philadelphia Eagles who are desperate for a win, so a very physical in division game for the Giants, and then the Rams get four extra days to prep on a roll very confident. Didn't see a lot of injuries Tonpe Stafford's getting good protection, but it was a work of art over the last month. If you watch the Rams DeMarcus Robinson, there's another guy they just picked up. It took about six to eight weeks. McVeigh gets him into the system. Now he's valuable. Poka Nakua rookie. He was great from the very beginning. Cooper Cup healthy is become a very very deep receiving core. Then it was one of the primary concerns going into the season, and then you hit on Pooka and then all of a sudden, Robinson becomes a vital player. He will always a hard work where he played with Baltimore, twitchy athletic. He was very good in the first half. So it is all rolling for the Rams. Now they're hot. It was a coaching mismatch to get a scheduling break, and they feel like a playoff team. The team's on the bubble. The Saints, okay, Now the Rams have an edge over them and the Seahawks. Rams have beaten them twice, so things are very very good. One other LA note, very very interesting. Keep your eye on the Dodgers with the potential massive another massive signing tonight. Instant reaction. Let's talk to Chad Millman Sharper Square. I got a story I gotta tell you. Hello, Chad Milman, Sharper Square, I'm kind of a heater. I don't want to brag about it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, how much of a heater?
Speaker 1: Four straight winning weeks four and one. Last week I had a little bit of an early Denver Bronco, Sean Payton, Russell Wilson September slump. But shit is rolling downhill now. I'm like McVeigh and Stafford and Puka Nakua.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. No matter how successful you are and whatever field you're in, Yeah, when you're winning bets, it just like the whole day is brighter. And I say that like it just it doesn't matter how much you're wagering on it. You just feel good. Last week we do our podcast on Sunday nights at seven point thirty. Normally I am biting fingernails and sweating until seven twenty nine because I don't know how our day is going to end because of all the games that matter so much. Last week we were so locked in at seven o'clock. I was doing dishes because like it was like I was done, it was over, and it just it felt lovely.
Speaker 1: It does. There's nothing better. By the way, before we get into our picks. I'm not a spender.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I've never had a second car. Most of my car has been used. I'm not a country club guy.
Speaker 2: Second houses, however, those are investments.
Speaker 1: But I'm not a spender. But I and my wife, So I gotta tell you a funny story. So once a year I take my wife to Beverly Hills for a couple of nights before Christmas and we go look at the lights, We have a lovely dinner, and we just have fun. It's really a neat weekend for us. And so on Friday, I said, you know, I'm gonna make an effort here. We're gonna go out tonight. I'm gonna, you know, go get a nice pair of like, you know, slacks or something. And and so I go to this store and I don't know, you know, it's it's uh, you know, it's Beverly Hills. You know there's no Target there, right, so I know.
Speaker 2: Also there's no price tags on any of the clothes.
Speaker 1: No, no, So I go buy a pair, a couple pair of jeans. And they're nice jeans. I mean they're not LEVI five oh one nice, but they're nice. Right, So I go and buy jeans, and then I buy a couple of shirts, and you know we've done well. I'm not somebody who sits at a grocery store and you know, or a restaurant counts the check. I've done well, whatever, So I put it in my pocket. You know the check salesman's great. But on my phone, like five minutes after I buy in my AMEX card, it pops up. So I'm walking across the street. I spent thirteen hundred dollars for a pair of jeans. No, bro, I haven't thrown up since I was like seven. I was convulsing at the intersection. I My wife started laughing. She thought it was the funniest thing ever. She's like, you're sick to your stomach. I'm like sick to my stomach. I can't do anything. This weekend, We're going to the waffle house. I'll fly with Lana. I'm not eating.
Speaker 2: Are they stitched in gold?
Speaker 1: I haven't taken them off. I sleep and getting every goddamn penny out of those things. I told my wife, I'm wearing those six times a week for ten years to get the money back.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be the most comfortable jeans you've ever had, even if they're terrible.
Speaker 1: So my wife looks at the tag and and my wife kind of knows this stuff, and she goes, oh Jesus blank. She calls her daughter. She goes, Colin just pair bought a pair of jeans. Guess who he bought them from? She names it, and I can hear my stepdaughter howling laughing. She's like, how much it cost?
Speaker 2: A thousand?
Speaker 1: And like, uh so there, ladies. And you know my takeaway is I'll get used out of them.
Speaker 2: I'm fine.
Speaker 1: But do you know there are people that do that every day. They go shop there every.
Speaker 2: Every day. Yeah. I once did that before, like and it. I went to Barney's. I had to go to a wedding and I knew at the wedding Barney's. I knew at the wedding. I knew at the wedding that the girl who was best friends with my girlfriend in college was going to be there. And I wanted to look as good as I could. I was gonna be with Stacy. I wanted to look as good as I could because I knew she was going to report back. So I go to Barney's. I buy this suit. It's like perfect off the rack. It was well north to thirteen hundred dollars. I had no business buying this suit because I was not making thirteen hundred dollars. And I buy it. I'm feeling good. My wife is making fun of me. She's like, you're an idiot. We get to the wedding. The my ex girlfriend's best friend bailed on the wedding, never showed up. I got this suit. I looked amazing. I never. I've decided since then, I cannot spend a lot of money on clothes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I don't look good in clothes. I don't, so you know stuff you don't.
Speaker 2: I wear Colin. I wear my my hoodie from the Volume podcast network. That's what I wear. That's all I need so much, And I think, but by the way, I might have gotten this for free.
Speaker 1: You and I have similarities. We've done well. We love gambling. We have both have our wives look like sisters. They're both beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, red haired, beautiful women. Tolerant women, yes, and we are adverse to big spending. Although I do look you probably like I like nice vacation. All spend I tell my kids education and experiences all tell that. You know what's not on that list?
Speaker 2: Jeans No, No, definitely not when when when my wife was an architecture school and I was working at ESPN, the magazine, and I was making not a lot of money, and we were living in New York City and we had just gotten married. And my wife, who grew up on Staten Island, her mom was a teacher, her dad was an architect. Very lovely lifestyle, but it was not like an extravagant lifestyle, right. I got the credit card after we got married, and we're spending together now and she's an architecture school and she had spent like four hundred dollars on a pair of jeans. I'm like, what is going on here? And she's like, I just needed the genes. They just they were things that I needed in that moment. Sure I could. I didn't want to argue with it because it was still early in our life.
Speaker 1: I used to be when I used to be a hoarder and kind of a financial horder, like you know x y, I would laugh. She's like, you're going to be the richest dead guy ever. And then I met Anne, and Anne has certain needs and she needed me to spend, which is fine because she's beautiful and it makes me really happy. But yeah, things have changed. All right, let's go so good week. I'm gonna give you the stuff and I almost know where you're gonna go with these I feel so I'm gonna take the Steelers plus two at the Bengals. Pittsburgh gets a second look at a backup quarterback. They're a desperate team, veteran coach, great as an underdog, they are a cornered animal. Steelers plus two Sharper square.
Speaker 2: Totally sharp. This was a two and a half. It got bumped down. Look, you have a couple of advantages. One no Jamar Chase. Two buying or selling very high in the Bengals, buying very low on the Steelers. Three no Dj Reader And that is a huge deal in the middle of the defensive line for the Bengals. Not only is he great again, it's the run. He's phenomenal against the past. So you're really going to be limiting your pass rush capabilities against Mason Rudolph. And don't think like, all right, we're going from Kenny Pikett to Mitch Trubisky to Mason Rudolph. He's been all the same. They're all the same. They're the same quarterback and then you just mentioned the most important thing. Mike Tomlin. Mike Tomlin as a dog, most profitable coach the past twenty years, Mike Tomlin as a dog at home, Mike Tomlin as a dog in the division, Mike Tomlin as a dog late in the year, Mike Tomlin as a dog off a loss of more than seven. Like every category, it starts at sixty percent and gets up to ninety percent. No joke against the spread. So yes, the wise guys, they're going to be on the steers.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting the best number at Peckham. I thought it was one of the bets of the year. I'll take Dallas plus one and a half at the Dolphins. I have a theory very good teams who are physically humiliated on big TV games come back the following week. It's not just losing, it's being humiliated, physically pushed around. And Dallas is a physical team. Miami's not.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I do think they generate since Week five a very nice pass for us. That's a Fangio defense. But I think Dallas has something to prove. I think they were embarrassed. I think they're a good football team. I'm going to take Dallas to win by about a touchdown plus one and a half here Sharper square.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the wise guys are on the Cowboys. This opened it too. It's been bet down. There's places where it's one you mentioned pick them as well, like it would not surprise me and some of the rumblings I've heard in the market from professional betters if Dallas ended up as the favorite in this game. So I will say it's very important you get Dallas as an underdog if you like them, because the trends start to work against you if they become the favorite in terms of covering. So you want to get them at the plus number. But for all the reasons you said, like, there are a lot of trends that will back up the idea that when you are a team that has been blown out and then you are going on the road again as an underdog, you are the team that people should be backing. So in agreement so far, two for two Kyle Cowhart.
Speaker 1: The number has been bumped up. All of our odds provided by Draft Kings. I'm talking to Chad Milman CCO Action Network Patriots plus seven at the Broncos Weather could be crappy. Seven's a lot of points Denver. Can Nicholan dime you. Bailey Zappi is okay, He's not great. But my takeaway is this is a low scoring, ugly, crappy weather game. At six, I would probably stay away. At seven, I would take New England. That's a lot of points in lousy weather. We've had huge rain through southern California. It's all moving into the mountains Denver, Colorado. Over the next two to three days, Patriots plus seven sharper square sharp.
Speaker 2: Ish like, there's a lot better games on the board. There's not a huge edge with the Patriots at plus seven. The challenge for this game is that the Broncos prior to last week had been living off of turnover. Yes, that's how they were winning these games. Right, stuff always even out, It always evens out, except they're playing Bailey Zappi. So what is the formula for winning for the Broncos. They're playing bad quarterbacks and getting turnovers. So what are they getting they're getting? I would argue Bailey Zappi is not a good quarterback in bad weather, in altitude, in a hostile situation. This is Taylor made to be a turnover masterpiece for the Denver Broncos. Look at what happened last week with the Chiefs. Right, the Patriots were in position to keep that game close. They come out of the locker room. Bailey Zappi second throw, he's rolling out, throws it directly to a Chiefs defensive back like doesn't even There's not even a Patriots receiver there. And that is going to happen two or three times in a game, and a couple of those times, at least one of those times, the Broncos are going to the ball, and that's going to be the way the game changes. I would not be comfortable betting the Patriots in the spot. I would bet the under though.
Speaker 1: All Right, one more dog Ravens plus five and a half at the Niners. They're a bit beat up, but Harbaugh's an underdog. NFC teams facing for the first time Lamar Jackson. Now, the Niners have excellent linebackers, Twitchy Fred Warner. They should be able to be more than competent against Lamar. But if you've never faced him and you don't have anybody in practice to duplicate it, it can be an avalanche. Five and a half is a silly number. This is a very close, physical game, hard to run on the Ravens. I'm taking the points all day here. I think it's a good game. I like the Niners. Five and a half seems almost disrespectful Sharper square.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the wise guys are on the Ravens. Here, I will say I'm conflicted. I'm conflicted because a I've got a decent sized bet on Christian McCaffrey at twenty five to one to win the MVP. And let's face it, this is the v people, right, you got Rock Purty at about minus two hundred, you got Lamar Jackson at about three to one, and depending on the book, you've got Christian McCaffrey is the third shortest odds or Dak Prescott or Dak Prescott's third shortest, and McCaffrey is four shortest. So in my heart of hearts, what I'm hoping for is Christian McCaffrey is dominant, and that the Niners win the game, and that the next two weeks it's just a coronation for Christian McCaffrey, and I win my Christian McCaffrey twenty five to one MVP bet. The problem is that everything you just said Lamar Jackson against the NFC. That's not a sort of quirky to take sixteen and one anomaly. It's because there's nobody like Lamar Jackson that these NFC teams can prepare when they are playing him number two. There are like some concerns. I haven't seen the injury reports from today, but look, I'msted and Hargrave on the defensive line for the Niners. When they were missing last week, the Cardinals gained nearly four hundred, right, and they kept it close. So, and we also don't know about Leonore is he going to be playing in the defensive backfield. When he started to play that defensive backfield was much better. So I do think there are some concerns, but I generally think the wise guys are looking at this and saying, the public is so high in the Niners, And there are reasons to be high in the Niners. Right. They are undefeated when Deebo, Samuel and Trent Williams are playing, and they are beating teams by double digits, they are a legit team. I do believe the Niners will win the Super Bowl, and I do believe we will look back on this team and think it is historically great for the past generation with the combination of Kyle Shanahan. Who you think this? I think this. A lot of people who cover football think this. He's a brilliant coach who has had bad injury luck and not exactly the perfect people for what is an incredible system. And I think he has that. He's had luck on his side for health. But I think this week the Ravens are probably going to be the sharp side.
Speaker 1: All right, Tampa Bay, Let's go to some favorites minus one and a half. C J. Bether probably plays Jacksonville's in a funk. Trevor Lawrence is banged up. I don't think he's been healthy in three weeks. We have to be honest about this. Baker Mayfield, with weapons and reasonable protections, the best quarterback in his division. He plays with a great deal of confidence and emotion. I think he feels really good right now. Todd Bowles is letting him kind of control the offense. I knows they're a favorite. I tend to like dogs, but CJ. Bethard is an average average backup. I'm gonna take the Buck Sharper square.
Speaker 2: No real consensus on what side is the right side here. The Bucks were two and a half point underdogs when this game opened, before we had the insight on Trevor Lawrence. I will say what's interesting here. Baker Mayfield no joke. He was elite against the Green Bay Packers, like I think. He was twenty one of twenty eight north of three hundred yards, four touchdowns, and all season long, the wise guys have been backing the Bucks, and the Bucks have been one of those teams where for three quarters they're amazing, but there'll be four or five drives in the game where Mike Evans drops a ball or Baker throws a pick, and like it just puts the game a little bit out of reach for them. But they've generally played really, really well. So I can't fault you for liking Baker in this spot. It's a scary spot because you're also backing Baker after he was just as good as he's ever been, I know. But with CJ. Bether, yeah, you're taking a short home favorite.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to games. I want you to talk me into So I have two rules in life. Number one, don't do math no winners. Number two, always take a team favored by four because the odds makers are telling you, we'd rather do three. That's what we want to do. We can't. This team's better ram tonight. They're just better than the Saints. It'll be a coaching mismatch. Now it's down at three and a half. But at four, I thought it was a great bet Bears minus four to four and a half. I have been betting best quarterback in games. But I think eber Flus is coaching for his job. I don't think Arizona's guy's coaching for a job. I think Justin Field is playing for his job. This is a big game, a dome team going to crappy weather. It'll be it won't be a blizzard. The weather is kind of unseasonably mild in the Midwest. But I think the urgency and intensity here. Also remember last year how teams after they played the Niners like all lost. We're not tracking it this year as much, and the numbers aren't the same, but when you play, when you play San Francisco, there are repercussions. They're a really physical team. I think Arizona played spirited football. It's a really bad roster. The Bears aren't a bad roster. I want to take Chicago Sharper Square.
Speaker 2: Aw Square. The wise guys are on the Cardinals. The game was at four and a half, it got that down to four. I'd actually take it one step further. I don't think Ebra Fluis is playing for his job. I think he's auditioning for his next coordinator job. I think Justin Fields is auditioning for the next team he's going to play on. I think that as a Bears fan, we saw what we saw last week against the Browns in that second half where Justin Fields was like seven of nineteen for sixty yards, and that offense was not able to execute. And at some point that's on the quarterback and his inability to find the right receivers and so, and on the coach for coaching a defense that gave up the game to Joe Flacco and had a ten point lead. There's a stat that we had that we were talking about on the favorite podcast, The Bears. I think this season, or or of only the last two seasons, have had ten point leads in the fourth quarter six times. They're three and three. Everybody else in the league the past two seasons something like ninety three and one. Literally, it's like a ninety three percent win rates. So there's a lot of issues with that Bears team. I think that what we got in the Cardinals is a team that is just always going to be undervalued. And I don't think if you look at the market, there's going to be any professional better who says, oh, yeah, I'm comfortable betting the Bears as more than a field goal favorite, which is why the line moved down. Also, don't forget Kyler Murray against the spread on the road fifteen and five. So you're talking about a guy who was very good at covering the spread, and by the way, he also covered it last weekend that number was bouncing around. So I like what. I like what Kyler Murray can do here? All right?
Speaker 1: Finally, dumpster dive. What's something that I would probably be appalled with, but you think is pretty tasty. I mean you all say this, I thought about Eagles minus twelve, they're bound to win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think look in any other scenario, you're looking at Raiders plus ten against the Chiefs, you're looking at Giants plus twelve against the Eagles. I'm not going to ask you to do those things. I'm not going to do those things this week. I think there's a lot of wonkingition in those games, and I think professional betters are sort of divided on really betting those numbers. They're not really looking to do it. Can I interest you in the Atlanta Falcons minus one? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But by the way MacIntyre's on this, he's like, that's the sharp side this week.
Speaker 2: It is. I mean, look that number I bet. I bet Atlanta at plus two and a half. And I know what I said. I said, you got to be wary of those games that bounce from the one side as the underdog is now the favorite. But the Colts are really kind of frauds. And I don't like Shane Steichen. He should be getting votes for Coach of the Year what he has done with that team, what he's done with Gardner Minshew, who I think had won two games as a starter before this season, Like he has put them in a position. But also you've got to think about the teams they've beaten during the streak that they've been on have not been very good. And now, if you want to talk about a coach who is coaching for his job, you're talking about Arthur Smith, and he's putting Taylor Heineke back in there. Also because the Colt's defense is just trash, like they can't really stop the run. They were good before Grover Stewart went on his ped suspension. They haven't been good since they're in the middle of transitioning that defense. It's just not a very good defense, so I think. And also the Falcons offensive line, which was really injured. They had many players who were out or questionable heading into the game against the Panthers back at home on turf, Arthur Smith is going to have to be as creative as he possibly can to keep this team in the hunt. I like the Falcons here. There's one more that I like, probably not worth your time. It's a corner team game. Are you ready? Tennessee Titans y plus two and a half? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, the way Seattle won, people fall in love with their They really have some really fun young athletes. But Vrabel at home, they're getting what three? What is it now?
Speaker 2: Two and a half? Did it move to three? I haven't even noticed? Did it?
Speaker 1: It may have moved to three.
Speaker 2: I'm checking right now. If it did, all the better then go get go get that three, because that's that's the game that the wise guys love and I know it sounds.
Speaker 1: They like Tennessee plus two and a half. That's the that's they love it, love it. Why explain love so.
Speaker 2: On the team that just had the dramatic win in prime time by the team that just had the devastating loss. Mike Vrabel as an underdog. He's twenty six and twenty eight straight up as an underdog, right Like, this is a guy who just wins when he is counted out and his team is not supposed to win, let alone in the amount of time that he covers as an underdog. Him and Tomlin are the two guys that wise guys love to cover. They love to cover in these exact spots, like to bet on in these exact spots. So yeah, the wise guys are digging themselves. Some Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 1: Chad Millman, Happy Holidays CEO Action Network ALLLDGS provided by Draftking. Great talking to you, buddy.
Speaker 2: Great seeing you too, brother. Happy Holidays to you and the entire crew.
Speaker 1: The volume