Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod with myself and Dolores Catanya.
Speaker 3: Hell, how's it going, babe?
Speaker 1: Oh it's going good, going good. Did you see who I was with yesterday? Your second half, your other half?
Speaker 3: I saw that you were a tam.
Speaker 1: I we all missed you.
Speaker 2: I missed you guys who all looked beautiful. I saw that you were a tam. And then I got a message from Shep and I was like, what the hell Shep texted me at this time of day? And then it was him and a picture of Tam and I was like, when were they together?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: My gosh?
Speaker 1: It was the Upfront.
Speaker 2: Well, I loved it and I loved your dress. No, who's probably not loving life right now?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Jesse from the Valley? H We've got a lot to talk about, so we do. We're it Day two of Santa Barbara. It starts out where Jesse is upset that he and Michelle aren't able to coexist in Santa Barbara. He decided he was triggered the night before and he wanted to leave, but decided not to. I was triggered by his underpants, fully.
Speaker 3: Triggered by his underpants. But then Michelle's.
Speaker 1: Underpants, well, because that's what they were. They were not boxers, they weren't any type of Yeah, like you know, when you have those undies too, let's call them panties, when his panties.
Speaker 2: When you have your panties for too long and they get all stretched out and they no longer have the elasticity in it.
Speaker 1: That's why I haven't worn panties enough since nineteen eighty eight to get them to that point. I don't wear them often.
Speaker 3: Do you wear thongs or do you go free only thongs?
Speaker 1: No? I go free. I go free too.
Speaker 3: I'm a free too.
Speaker 1: But I grew up thinking like that was slutty, right, Like my mother would be like, ah, what did I raise? You have no aunt of pants on? And I you know, but so I wear a thong when I have to, I have one on because I just had a lymphatic massage here. So I didn't want her to have to see this thing.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm sure she would have been like, whoo.
Speaker 3: This thing is the door of him.
Speaker 1: It's cute, it's cute. I done some work on that so well, you.
Speaker 2: Know, we've all done a lot of work, so we gotta get we gotta make things happen. But then Michelle says she knew she would be bothered by him throwing the ball to her in the gratitude circle. And Michelle says Jesse is insane for thinking she would say something nice about him when he had just called her an escort. Then Jack's has already been texting Brittany this morning.
Speaker 3: Jack says he's.
Speaker 1: Rage texting the rage textive go ahead, he needs his ass beat. Okay, I understand he's going through so much. You've dragged this girl through the mud for the past I don't know how many years. Okay, you've put your family through hell. You're in rehab. You are not humbled, You are not on starting off on the right foot. You don't have any business rage texting, texting. You should be feeling like what I put this girl through. She deserves to be having a good time. Let me give her peace instead. No, this guy is not on the road. I don't have a lot of don't.
Speaker 3: Get's two shits about Brittany.
Speaker 2: He cares about being on the show, and that's really what bothers me. He's upset because she's filming and he's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's upset that he's not at the casita or whatever you call that thing that they're at.
Speaker 2: Well, then I wondered at some point during this episode if maybe my tumors were getting bigger.
Speaker 1: Because I liked Zach health and.
Speaker 2: Michelle during this episode.
Speaker 1: Well, now Michelle will feel much better about Tamra calling her AI now that you're saying that you like her.
Speaker 2: I listen, I'm not saying I like her. I'm saying this episode, but this is what happens.
Speaker 1: We get to, you know, we can change the way we feel about people with the information or the things that happen, but we don't.
Speaker 2: We're given.
Speaker 1: And yeah, Zach didn't even.
Speaker 3: Bother me, and I did appreciate that.
Speaker 2: At some point in this episode, we found out that Zach is not wearing a tupe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how about that?
Speaker 3: How about them apples?
Speaker 1: I am impressed?
Speaker 3: And then did.
Speaker 2: You notice that right after they said that, then all of a sudden, I could see his hairline. I was like, is that shady editors doing that? Because now I see his hairline.
Speaker 1: I know I think it was shady. I think it was a little shady at it. I'm just gonna say, but I'm okay with it. It was like it was fun shade. It wasn't like I'll ruin your life shade.
Speaker 3: No, I liked it. I love that kind of shade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what we're looking for. Let's let's evolve into, you know, the shade we can come back from.
Speaker 3: And Jesse, my pal, my friend, what the hell?
Speaker 2: Why would you feel the need to drink two bottles of Corbell before you.
Speaker 3: Went wine tasting?
Speaker 2: That is never going to end well, I swear I think it said Corbell on the on the Champagnes.
Speaker 1: How about that hangoverhos, It's sugar and it's like a It's like, nothing's worse than a cheap hangover.
Speaker 2: Or bad decisions that you make when you're drinking Corbell, which I've made a ton of them, so you know, oh, I know, I mean Corbell and strawberry wine.
Speaker 1: It's a problem.
Speaker 3: Those were things.
Speaker 2: That I drank when I was younger, like South Carolina drinks and oh Shito.
Speaker 1: The sweet drinks.
Speaker 2: But the group goes wine tasting, but in my opinion, half of the group was already drunk before they left.
Speaker 1: They were one hunt. It's not your opinion, it's a fact. They were drunk. And they need to be drunk to function.
Speaker 2: To function in that hot ass van, Which doesn't that feel like such a production thing to happen, and the breaks down, they have something else.
Speaker 1: It's so musty when there's a long ride and everybody's just yeah, but I've been in those long ride van rides. How long do you think it was? Well, you know where they went.
Speaker 2: Right, and you know what, I'm guessing it was about a forty five minute drive.
Speaker 3: But a forty minute yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like hours. Well, they're in Santa Barbara.
Speaker 2: They're heading to wine country, so I'm guessing they're heading to Montecito area. So that's about forty five minutes and a sprinter van. But then they have to go back. They have to find a gas station. Everybody at this point, if they are wearing panties, those panties are soaked.
Speaker 1: Oh throw them out with their done.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jesse's being pretty There's nothing worse than when one person's hammered and the rest of the people are just trying to get and Jesse's like dancing and grinding and.
Speaker 1: Doing Oh so annoying. It's so unless they're all drunk, that is not gonna work. It's not gonna work.
Speaker 2: So everybody's already annoyed at Jesse. Maybe Jesse's just trying to get and Jesse's.
Speaker 1: The one that planned the trip, like Jesse is trying too hard to plan this fun trip again another trip where I say it doesn't make sense that Michelle is there.
Speaker 2: No, why would she want to be there? But also my question is, in regards to Jesse, you had a shit night the night before you decided you wanted to stay. You had a moment of thinking you didn't want to stay, and then you're like, you know what a good idea would be to binge drink prior to leaving. No in my stretched out underpants and maybe he put on a new pair stretched out you think? Do you think they were white? You know they normally come into three packs, So do you think you wore a white pair?
Speaker 1: Black white? But they're like gray, dingy gray. Now they're light yellow and they have like, you know, residual marks on them. I mean, you know, so they're footing to death.
Speaker 2: Danny calls at one point, and Nia doesn't realize that the group is paying attention, and she is giving him a lashing. At this point, I'm wondering, why is she yelling at him so bad? Do you think Danny is potentially already tipsy as well? Because at some point I found out he drove back the night before he had to leave. He left, but then he came back. But then she was already yelling at him before he got to the winery. And he already seemed a little two sheets to the is it two sheets or three sheets?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 3: Three sheets to the wind when he arrived.
Speaker 1: Oh, so that's why she was yelling at him. Oh, I bet he took a car.
Speaker 2: He would have had to like, but I mean, I didn't think he was jogging, but I bet he took a car service.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's probably drinking some drinks.
Speaker 2: But anyhow, what about when they when it's cars are pouring by so fast going and then we see freaking Jesse out there trying to hitchhike?
Speaker 1: What what the hell is going on?
Speaker 2: If you drove by that, would you be like, cold on, let me pick up this group of hot mess fucking expresses.
Speaker 1: No, No, unless I was a serial killer, No unless I wanted to you know, torture them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so then they're at the wine tasting, which, in my past experiences, wine tasting has never ended up well on camera for me because I'm not one. I don't I'm not I'm not a sipper of anything, Like I'm not a sipper of this diet coke.
Speaker 1: I'm a swig. You do a swig? Yeah, yeah, you're half You're half the glass done. That would be me. But here's the thing, wine tasting never ends well in any of the shows. If we can go back to Jersey circa like what was it twenty twenty, Like, let's go back like Jersey ten years ago, right, there was a wine tasting Joe who was on the cast at this point, you're not so it's Theresa, Joe, Jacqueline, Chris, Jacquelinine, Chris, Carolina and Albert and and Joe walked into the field to take a call during the wine tasting, and it's too drunk to realize everyone can hear him. God.
Speaker 2: I love when you don't realize how loud your voices when you're drunk, either like you're whispering, but meanwhile you're like.
Speaker 1: It didn't no movie voice.
Speaker 3: We need movie voice and amr.
Speaker 1: If there was ever a time where there should have been one, that was it. So, yeah, the wine tastings are trouble, but it makes good TV.
Speaker 2: Then Janet, you know, does the little joke to Zach and saying, you know we're not good When we were not good, I brought up the wig.
Speaker 3: They have this moment once again.
Speaker 2: Janet's joke didn't necessarily land, but I did appreciate it because I do think we got to the bottom of wiggate. Well we needed to, We needed it. Yeah, it landed just fine. Okay, it landed. It gave what it needed to give.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't really care about how he felt about it. I needed that.
Speaker 2: I needed it too. But then Michelle and Jesse talk off to the side during wine tasting.
Speaker 3: Whoever thought this was a good idea?
Speaker 2: It was brilliant for us watching terrible for them in the middle of it.
Speaker 1: Well, isn't that just what's more important in us?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we enjoyed it. Jesse says they need to have a serious conversation. Michelle tells them that she's happy besides him being in the picture.
Speaker 3: That's kind of a low blow, like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Ik wow, if he's missing. She is suspect number one. I don't give a fuck what kind of alibi she got.
Speaker 2: She and Honeybee does not count as an alibi. I'm just putting it does not count.
Speaker 1: I don't care if she's in the hospital getting a kidney or whatever it is. It is she if he's missing, she's it. She did it well.
Speaker 2: Then she also says she's not happy with who Jesse is with. So this is the part where listen, she's she's getting me this episode when she loses it and starts screaming, I'm thrilled. But I'm like, just pretend you're happy be with who he's with, even if she's allegedly trying to come after the entire cast because she doesn't want her name mentioned. I do think there is something to it. If you're not on the show, you're not paying, you're not.
Speaker 1: Getting paid, you're not on the payroll.
Speaker 3: You're allowed to say I don't want to be talked about.
Speaker 1: I've hundred percent. But then don't go out with someone who's on the show.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good point.
Speaker 1: You know. This is it's no secret what we do for a living, and right out of the box, unless someone lies to you, it's no secret that our lives have to be transparent. So that's a conversation that needs to be had. Date one hour one. How about even before the date, just in case something happens.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, and I don't think before date one she was unclear about what he did for a living.
Speaker 1: She wasn't.
Speaker 2: She wasn't, but don't you worry. Michelle also takes this time. We get a flat back of why she doesn't like the girlfriend.
Speaker 3: But if I were her, I probably just.
Speaker 2: Would pretend that I was happy with the girlfriend, just because I wouldn't want to talk to Jesse about it anymore.
Speaker 1: Teddy a hundred, how about just pretend that you like the girl so that he gets happy with someone and you have to deal with him less.
Speaker 2: Yes, and then hopefully the girl is somewhat decent and you can deal with her instead of him.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly. Let's let's you know what, They hate each other too much for people that don't like each other. That's like a little bit. I agree.
Speaker 3: I couldn't agree more.
Speaker 1: You guys aren't together anymore. Getting divorced is is like a formality, But the fuck the way you fucking fight is like two people who give a shit about each other.
Speaker 3: They give a lot of shits off.
Speaker 1: Knock it off. If somebody said, listen, if there's people that say stuff about us all the time, Teddy May, we we don't know them, We have no idea who they are. We don't care. We don't care about them. They have no bearing on our life. Michelle like is fighting with him like it's her high school boyfriend. Stop.
Speaker 2: But also Jesse, the hooker joke didn't land the first time, it's most certainly not going to land the second.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think he's that funny, Like there's somebody who could have said that joke and it would be funny. And then there's there's Jesse.
Speaker 3: I think that's a problem.
Speaker 2: But then all of a sudden, once this kind of pulls, you know, we see it going south, even more south than the hooker joke. And then we see the other side of Michelle, the one where I was like golf collaps. I like you this episode where she just starts screaming at him and she's like, you've gone through our money.
Speaker 3: Don't make me.
Speaker 2: Prove it, Like this is the situation where.
Speaker 1: No woman says, don't make me prove it. You run better run When someone says that, because I've said that, and I'll be second frightened, don't make me prove it like I'm not kidding as Frank Catania.
Speaker 2: Well, what about when she says, not only did you spend all my money? Jesse says he's going to pull something up on his phone related to his money.
Speaker 3: What are you going to pull up your Bank of.
Speaker 1: A Chase account with your face? Oh, and then the number comes up, then it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be like eleven thousand dollars twenty two?
Speaker 1: Great, Wow, is the cheaper? Maybe think about getting back Honey's up these days though Honey's expensive.
Speaker 2: Honey is expensive. But they're yelling at each other.
Speaker 1: The girl's yelling at her for cheating. Who cares? You don't even care? You don't like her?
Speaker 3: Who likes her?
Speaker 2: He said, she's the only one that can get under my skin.
Speaker 1: Well, then you're a fool. Then, yeah, if you cared about her that much, you should have been a little nicer. I don't think he was that nice to her.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think they were that into.
Speaker 2: I think she was probably always trying to pull something out of him that potentially is not there. And when she kept trying to get a different type of Jesse. Then she would get really pissed, and then she would be the one that yells. I don't think he ever yells. I think he'd rather sit there quietly and make you look stupid.
Speaker 1: He sits there. I've seen this before. I know guys like this. He sits there and gets you all worked up and gets off on you going nuts. Yeah, Like he doesn't stop. He doesn't stop. He doesn't stop until he's put you over the edge and he wants to see you have that reaction. Then he's happy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then we find out later which we'll get into this, and then brings you to a trip.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then he takes you on a trip.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then when they start screaming at each other, Michelle says, you know this is about Isabella and you know she got birthday money and Jesse took it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's not all about?
Speaker 3: Why else would you be getting money from a gay man?
Speaker 2: And if if he wasn't also a hooker?
Speaker 1: Uh, well, I want to know.
Speaker 2: I want to know anybody.
Speaker 1: Nothing's for free, Nothing in this life is for free. So you get money from a gay.
Speaker 2: Guy, I really want to just look at me it was so let's say it was a birthday gift for Isabella that was money, Which was it.
Speaker 1: Like I give like five hundred dollars?
Speaker 3: Like five hundred dollars. Let's call him really quick.
Speaker 1: Who are you calling, Jesse? Teddy? You are fucking fun. Oh my god, dam ever warned me about this answer this is available.
Speaker 2: We'll leave him a voicemail. Hey, Jesse, it's Teddy and Dolores. We just had a quick question for you. The money that received during Isabella's birthday? Was it more or less than five hundred dollars? If you could get back to us within the next fifteen minutes, that would be amazing.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. Because you we're live on the pod. Say hi to Lores.
Speaker 1: Oh hi, Jesse. I'm really dying of here. We're dying here, Jesse. Soon we're on for a little bit, so we'll be waiting for you.
Speaker 2: We'll be waiting bye bye. Because if it's like seventy five dollars, then this is a ridiculous argument. If it's like one thousand dollars, but you give five hundred dollars to a kid's birthday, even if it's not like a bar bot Mitzvah type situation, or a thirteenth birthday?
Speaker 1: Ye, like a thirteenth like I spend like a few hundred I love to got by gifts.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Well, anyways, during this time, uh, the other dude, Danny is deciding to get hammered hammered Danny's Does Danny have.
Speaker 1: A little bit of an issue?
Speaker 2: Maybe Danny Sims had a little bit of a skew, especially once we find out he's sneaking. But I don't even know if he has an issue or he's just so scared of Nia.
Speaker 1: That I should be scared of her. She has three nooses around his neck right now, and she's working on a fourth. So I'd be really careful if I was, yeah, so doing voiceovers till he's five hundred years old.
Speaker 2: If he doesn't, can we discuss a couple other things that happened at wine tasting before we move on to back at the house.
Speaker 3: What about when he.
Speaker 2: Okay, what exactly did Jesse say? Like this reminds me of And he didn't say positano. He said something that wasn't a town. Oh, hold on, Jesse Lally, who cares about anything else? I was going to say go home, Jesse, it's Teddy. You're live on air with Doutie's in a pod. We're not going to grill too much because we've already given you enough heat this episode, but we want to know how much money you were sent for Isabella's birthday and was it for Isabella's birthday or was it for special favors?
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 4: I think there was a lot of confusion about you know, in the yelling and screaming. But this person that Michelle had been accused of getting money from, it was a yes, he did send money when Isabella was born as a gift, and he sent us money because he was not at our wedding as a wedding gift. But the money that she was accused of getting was a random day in September and a random day in another month, so it just didn't add up. And then she liked to deflect away from you know, the truth about her by saying that I was getting money for my birthday from one of one of our oldest friends. But she decided to throw out that I was getting money from a gay guy, but then followed it up with on my birthday. So I think there's a little confusion about the money swamp with regards to all of that.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this makes more sense because we were confused. So you got money for your own birthday from a.
Speaker 4: Front friends who was at our wedding, who traveled to Italy with us, who you know, we we spent summers at his house in the Hamptons, Michelle and I. So she was just using that as an ex excuse to deflect away from having the conversation about her.
Speaker 2: And then the only other thing that we're going to ask you quickly and Delores, he can't hear you. So that's why I'm asking both the questions. But what do you get a little bit of a rise when you can get her upset and she's gonna yell at you?
Speaker 3: Are you like glutton for punishment?
Speaker 4: You know that was a year ago and we literally she had just moved out two months before, you know, we'd gone away together.
Speaker 1: She had just filed for divorce a month before.
Speaker 4: We were still in that like who's going to win the battle phase of our operation, and it was very tick for Tad.
Speaker 1: Every argument we.
Speaker 4: Got into, and you know, I was trying to push her a button.
Speaker 1: She was getting under my skin and I.
Speaker 4: Think we've grown in the last year from from that experience.
Speaker 2: Okay, and then one lighter question, why were you drinking corbell before you guys went.
Speaker 1: That? I that I was not Corbelle. I think it was Della motte Blanc de blanc.
Speaker 2: Oh boogie, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 4: And when I said something about champagne and they cut to me pouring prosecco, I know the difference. We were actually making apparol sprits, not drinking straight prosecco.
Speaker 3: Because I would never do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, thank you so much for your time and we will talk later, and thank you for clearing that up because we were very confused.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm super excited that I finally get to meet Dolores over the phone because we've never met in person, and all I've hurd is her talk so highly of me on the podcast.
Speaker 1: So don't worry today it changed, you know what.
Speaker 4: We had ten more episodes after after tonight, so stay tuned.
Speaker 1: A lot of things will change, trust me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're only as good as this week's episode. But thanks Jesse for answering.
Speaker 4: All Right, how are you feeling today?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: I'll call you later. Bye. I didn't realize that she was first accused of a money steal, and I also didn't realize that this was just only two months after.
Speaker 1: That was a very productive conversation.
Speaker 3: We got a lot done there.
Speaker 1: So if they did, you did, I'm telling you that's why you're the boss.
Speaker 2: That's what Listen. Keep calling me the boss and people answer. People answer to you.
Speaker 1: No, they they probably wouldn't have answered, like New Jersey phone number.
Speaker 2: Oh, he loves that you're from New Jersey because he is from the East Coast, and he always says Laurus just says things like the way we want to say. Like there's sometimes that I'll be like I'm going to kill that person. I'm gonna kick that person's ass. But I'm not really going to do any of those things.
Speaker 3: It's just the way we talk on these sides.
Speaker 1: No, I know you're not right exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So he loves that. So then they head back where still we were confused, but now we're not because of our clearly amazing detective skills. I mean, but we also need to know do we believe everything that Jesse says?
Speaker 1: Do we do? I do? Do I think he's being accurate? I don't think he had to think about what he was saying for one second, and I think that he just you know, it's all the way, it's all in presentation. It's all the way something is said. I don't know that she said anything so different. It was the way she said it. When you say it alluding to something else. However, you can you can kind of like force a narrative behind something the way you present something. Of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I mean I get the she's hurt and two months post like when you're just getting divorced, you're fucking They were.
Speaker 1: In the thick of it. They were filming, Teddy, think about this. They were filming in the hot heat, in the thick of their divorce or their separation and the fighting. That's not fun.
Speaker 2: I mean, I even think about, like if I were having to film pre knowing I had tumors with Edwin, that would have been brutal. You know.
Speaker 1: That's what they're doing.
Speaker 3: That's what they're doing.
Speaker 1: That's what they're doing. That's exactly what's going on over there. But somehow they're.
Speaker 2: Back at the house. Janet sees Danny chugging tequila in the pantry. Then Jesse texted Michelle on the way back to talk privately.
Speaker 3: This part I kind of missed.
Speaker 2: I didn't really see texted her to talk privately, but I apparently did.
Speaker 3: Then she comes up stairs.
Speaker 2: Jesse questions why Michelle can't be happy for him.
Speaker 3: Michelle asks why he's so obsessed with this other woman?
Speaker 2: That's what makes care?
Speaker 1: What is Michelle? What do you care? What do you care?
Speaker 2: What do you care? I wish you would have said in that moment. I wish she would have been like, Jesse, I don't like the way that you treat me. I would have thought that if you're so a lot of times.
Speaker 1: Huh, Michelle has said that a lot of time.
Speaker 2: I know. But then bringing it back to the chick, I don't care about the chick. She's not on the show. I'm not watching her. At least Honeybee is on the show sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's buzzing around over there. What does she care what he's doing?
Speaker 2: Then Michelle says Isabella is calling her a second mom. That actually, I'm wondering how that could happen so quick, because now we know this is post. They're just separated two months or they're just divorced two months.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think Isabella said.
Speaker 2: Isabella may have said that, but what else did we hear Isabella say?
Speaker 1: But she also said that Aaron loves him, that she loves Aaron. I said that, she said, So, you know what, I want Isabella to be happy and to like the people that are around and if they're good for her, I want so all that matters is Isabella right now. And all this petty nonsense fighting that I see between the two of them, which was a year ago? Fair enough, Jesse? Fair enough? Was what was a year ago? Better be long gone? It better be long gone, because none of it's worth it.
Speaker 3: And then but then we get into a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Then we get into a little bit more Jesse than triples down, calls her a lying, cheating whore, prompting her to throw a glass of water. How do we know it's water, by the way, a glass of clear liquid that could essentially be anything in his face.
Speaker 1: Well, in where I come from, it would be like lie or acid, or that happens a lot Patterson.
Speaker 2: But then Michelle then goes down the stairs and shouts that Jesse refused to hug and kiss her or tell her that she was beautiful and spent all of their money.
Speaker 3: I did kind of believe her a little bit in this moment.
Speaker 2: But now that I talked to Jesse, I'm like, I'm now I'm all torn back and forth, but I do want.
Speaker 1: To know She said he doesn't pay child support. She said that last week.
Speaker 2: So we also saw in an interviewed Michelle said, I mean, how can we even trust Jesse? He cried for three weeks when his dog passed away. I'm sorry, isn't that kind?
Speaker 1: That's the only reason I would trust him right, That is putting Jesse right now for me ahead of the game. If he cared that much about his dog and cried over his dog.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then she said she I will cry.
Speaker 2: Then she says she's done with jessin we'll only see him when picking up and dropping off Isabella, which I do not believe when you see them in the next season, in the next episode and the next all the things. But would you do you blame Michelle for throwing the water in Jesse's face? No? No, me neither.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I haven't ever done that before, but like, maybe it's something I should do.
Speaker 1: If it makes you feel good.
Speaker 3: I think you should have you thrown liquid in somebody's face.
Speaker 2: Is that illegal?
Speaker 1: No, No, spitting in someone's face is illegal.
Speaker 3: That I do know.
Speaker 1: I'm more of a physical person, like I'll try to hurt them and hit them. Throwing water in somebody's face does nothing for me. That doesn't get my rage going. Like, but I did at least calm my rage down. I did at least appreciate she really flung it.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like a gin aid and like like halfway like sprinkle water, Like she really went for it with the water, Like that water is not going to miss his face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right, well, you know you say certain things that's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But then we get to dinner. Danny's passed out in the bed at this point. Nia is working overtime to make sure that that dude does not wake up. She's like, whatever happens, he cannot wake up. And I don't really care that much about anything else that happens at dinner except.
Speaker 1: How REVVD up Britney.
Speaker 2: And all the other girls except for Kristen get that they're allowing him to sleep through dinner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like there's a reason I think he's a different person when he's drong.
Speaker 2: I do question Brittany, and I mean I do question Nia and Danny's authenticity sometimes.
Speaker 1: I think that there is a reason that she's trying to hide a part of him and keep him where he is, because I've been around people who drink and then they go to a different like there becomes a different person.
Speaker 2: There's got to be a different side. You can't be that happy and over the top all the time, do you think.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can be, but it doesn't last that long. That's not a sustainable happiness. Like it could be that way, like for months at a time, or like a season at a time, but it like I believe that there's times they're probably like that, and there's times there's not. How could you be like that all the time with three kids under three?
Speaker 3: He says, and and.
Speaker 1: In your bedroom, Like no, either you just accept the misery and you're happy and you lie to yourself that you're happy with every day waking up to changing diapers or or or they're not being around. They could just be like you know, sometimes you fake it till you make it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, but then there was you know, there's conversation about Brittany who won't give up her phone because she wants to see the messages that Zach is and.
Speaker 1: Then to me, no Jack Jack, Oh yeah, Jack's But.
Speaker 2: Then at that same moment, yeah, but she she wants I think she's been so deep into it. But then I think the comment that Nia makes is what sets over the top, because Zach is ac asking for the phone, and then Nia is like, this is pure toxicity, and meanwhile like they're not taking ownership for what the hell is going on in their situation?
Speaker 1: Who is it? And Denny? But then this is where we don't know. That's speculation, Teddy, True, that is speculation. We're just speculating that they're not happy.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they're happy, but I think happy people can still get fucked up and do shitty things.
Speaker 3: Of course, But then.
Speaker 2: Zach does his work again. Zach's back on the up and ups with us. But Zach does his work again. He pulls me aside to tell her the group was talking about her. She retucks in Danny and Danny's upset that she didn't wake him up.
Speaker 3: But then don't you worry? Zach led her write on why.
Speaker 1: Was it such a big deal that she let him sleep? I don't think it's a big deal.
Speaker 2: Seem I actually feel different about this because I've been in one of those situations. So a wine, so wine tasting in Provence. Right after the wine tasting, there was a two hour break in filming, and then we had to do a dinner, and.
Speaker 3: I was drunk.
Speaker 2: And I went like we were doing dancing and all kinds of things off camera, like where we could play music like Vogue. We were dancing, and then I took a little nappy pill, and then I remember having to be woken up to eat the cast dinner in Provence.
Speaker 1: Oh, so you're saying you're there to work, buddy, just your production made him get his ass up because we need content. Yeah, that's you're right now.
Speaker 2: You can't sleep through your ship just because you're fucking drunk.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: It really bugged me, Like I went up and made it if you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Be if we want to see de generary drunk grabbing asses and getting in trouble right now, that's all we knew, saying things they shouldn't say, shitting on everybody.
Speaker 3: You don't get to sleep through it.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, you don't get to sleep it off in the middle of a day.
Speaker 3: Cast dinner, full cast dinner.
Speaker 2: You're right, sorry, it made me mad, but then you know any who, Uh, they walk Brittany over, They walk Nia over to where Brittany is just Brittany and Jasmine are out of ten furious and Nia hears it.
Speaker 3: But then the way Nia handles it was perfection.
Speaker 1: She goes.
Speaker 3: Brittany goes, it's not fair.
Speaker 2: I have to share my whole life about all these terrible things and your husband is drunk and you're not even talking about it. And she goes, yeah, he's drunk. DNA diffuse the situation. She's like, yeah, he's back and drunk. I want him to sleep.
Speaker 1: That's the way you diffuse any situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, own it. That was beauty. That was artwork.
Speaker 1: Nia.
Speaker 2: You might be cut out for reality television after that line.
Speaker 3: You just nipped it right in the thumb.
Speaker 1: But there anything no but to echo what you're saying. Okay, so she gave a good answer, he's drunk, but where is he? Wake him up?
Speaker 2: If you get the little.
Speaker 3: Tap tap, hey, what would you?
Speaker 2: Because I think about normal life if I was at a one night getaway with my significant other and he got himself drunk and then fell asleep for three hours and then we were supposed to go out to dinner.
Speaker 3: You bet your ass. I would have woken him up, So that's real life.
Speaker 1: I would have been like, by myself.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I love to do everything by myself. But if we had come together, the old Teddy would have woken up my my husband and been like, we're coming together. You're getting it together, and get in the shower and pull it together. But the girls are just so excited to announce that he was chugging tequila and mac and cheese.
Speaker 3: Why didn't they show us the chugging of tequila.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on here.
Speaker 3: Were they taking a break?
Speaker 2: Was it a break? It might have been a break where I napped.
Speaker 1: No one has a cell phone.
Speaker 3: They're not professionals. This is only season two.
Speaker 2: They don't know that you pull out the cell phone any video and then they can use then they use it.
Speaker 1: No, they've been around of all time.
Speaker 2: Oh so this is kind of calculated because there was a camera up faced towards the pantry, but you couldn't see inside of the pantry, so we.
Speaker 3: Don't know what the hell he was doing in there.
Speaker 2: It was only Janet that could see because she was making her mac and cheese.
Speaker 1: Listen, things happen in pantries too on these shows. I mean, oh gosh, where was the summerhouse pantry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of things happened in the pantry. Don't put the pantries in the corner.
Speaker 1: No, don't sleep on the pantries.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks you guys for tuning in to another episode of to Teas in a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp, and Dolores Skitana. We appreciate you, guys. This was a good episode and we'll be back later this week.