Speaker 1: Best Bits of the Week with Morgan Listener Q and A.
Speaker 2: Listener Q and A time. Welcome everybody, Raymon Mundo is joining me.
Speaker 1: What up break yo, yo?
Speaker 2: We just meant the whole part one talking about our Las Vegas vacations.
Speaker 3: We did, so go check that out right mm.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, But we're gonna do listener Q and A now, so starting with shout outs. Your laugh is infectious, right, I can't.
Speaker 1: Do it fake, so I mean yet, some's gotta be funny.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I can tell you you laughed on part one, so you can hear it there, coach or I hope you're doing well. Uh see s l In for Life, Solosergenation Lion King also scared the crap out of me Ray and from Virginia growing up.
Speaker 1: Guys, listen, it's tough. You see the lions and it's like that stampede. It's so sad. Watch it back.
Speaker 2: Love raise Waky, Waky, Ace and Baggy and his yep reply Kathy.
Speaker 1: Wakey, wakey, Eggs and Baky it's the Bobby Room and then yep.
Speaker 3: There it is no question.
Speaker 2: Just love you to You all are great and always make me laugh. So there's our shoutouts to start.
Speaker 3: You feel loved.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was good, Okay good.
Speaker 2: If you could do your job for the show from home, would you abby in Tennessee.
Speaker 1: No, it's all about the vibe, the camaraderie. Being in person, you get to see these fools. It's not like we have like the most amazing hallway conversations, but it's actually terrible. The other day I shouldered Morgan in the chin, like so it's like it's like so rushed and we're in the size of a cockpit and everybody's like trying to do a million things at once. So that's not it. It's just that come into a building, you see the skyline, you see the city. Everybody's just so full life. You see Morgan, you know that she's lived like a crazy like everybody is. I wouldn't. I'm not saying live their life to the fullest, but everybody. It's just being in person with people at a skyscraper, at a massive job like this, it's just so cool. But I'm not saying like we just have sit around and have coffee talked. It's amazing. We don't we rarely talk.
Speaker 3: No, it's a very kind of adrenaline rush. That's what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: A lot happening, a lot of movie parts.
Speaker 1: So it's like you can never just be like, oh, I'm gonna just go be lazy at the Bobby Bone Show. No no, no, no, get ready, get ready, You're about to jump on a roller coaster.
Speaker 3: A great way to describe it. How do you press the audio so quickly? Does each time have their own button on the board? Taylor in New.
Speaker 1: Hampshire, that's a great question. Yeah, each it's called a button bar, and it's four of five, so I mean there's like maybe forty clips on it, and then I pretty much memorize where they're all located in the morning. So if there was there's the normal clips like the morning corny, I know where that is. I've hitted a million times. But if there's a new clip, uh man in New Jersey lost his butt today, then I'll know that I just placed at the in the morning, and I'll know the little area of where that's placed. But yeah, there's each button. Each sound has its own little button, and then their microphones. I know those. I can just do those without even looking touching on my hand, and then I know the faders. I can do all those without even looking. But yeah, there are certain specialized buttons every morning that I add, but I usually memory is that before Bones gets in there. But the usual Bo show, Bobby Bone show, po show. I know where that button is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you get sent audio like every night or sometimes in the morning where you have to it's like hey, right, upload this, So he'll upload it and then he'll put it as a new button on a thing and then it might only be a one time and he'll.
Speaker 1: Delete it correct, right, correct, and then stuff stays in the database. I can search that pretty quickly to database of over three thousand sounds. And it's keywords. So I mean that's the thing whenever, you know, if people don't keyword it like I like it, man, that's when it pisses me off. Man. But I know all the keywords, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you can even send ray like a video and he could pull the audio from it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That often we rip everything illegally, man, artist music, We do it all.
Speaker 2: It's like if I have it like Thomas Rhett I was showcasing like his show in Vegas, and I sent you a video, but I didn't have like just audio I just had a video, so you pulled the audio from my video.
Speaker 1: Great example.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so not my ownership, but you know, yeah, permission. What was the best thing about living with lunch box?
Speaker 3: This is from a LB in.
Speaker 1: Ohio, Oh my gosh, which could.
Speaker 3: Also be lunchbox asking them. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Rant was pretty cheap. I think he did me a solid there. It was around six seven hundred dollars a month. That's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's great Inville.
Speaker 1: And one time my fridge leaked and wait, this isn't okay. He could have charged me for my mini fridge leaking. I didn't know you had to put a pan underneath the mini fridge because it can like condon say, he didn't charge me. That could have easily been over a thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: We watched sports a little bit together. He just had two massive dogs downstairs, so I really kind of hung up just in like my like Shaye lounge is what I called it upstairs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not really a dog guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the best times where me and him would go to like four Corners. There was a bar there called like three Crows or something. We go, I mean didn't know anybody just like shooting the s like those were the fun times. Yeah, and then uh yeah, I mean we would go downtown on Broadway, like we'd all stay at the station or whatever and go out together. So yeah, that was the cool part. Nobody had any wives or girlfriends or anything.
Speaker 3: How many legs on a parlay are two? Many legs? I have no idea what this means.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So a parlay is multiple sporting events connected together. So a two would be a parlay. One game would be one. Once it goes to two multiple, that's when it becomes a parlay.
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 1: Eight is impossible? Seven is tough. The sweet spot really for a parlay two you're not gonna you generate more money the more games you link together. Okay, so it's like a multiplier. You get to that the sweet spot, like a three four five, that's where it is over five screw it. But on a Saturday a three, a four of five, that's when you win some cash. I'm gonna say. I'm going to say a four leg parlay because you can do the early games, the middle, the late, and maybe connect a Sunday game or something real late like UFC.
Speaker 3: Okay, So the legs are these different games that.
Speaker 1: You had on. Yes, so it would be like Wichita State, Wichita, Eastern Wichita, and Western Wichita. You'd connect all four of those teams and that they would all have to win lose whatever you picked, and if they did, you'd win craploads of money.
Speaker 3: How many times have you won one of these lots?
Speaker 1: I mean it's all about quantity too. If you're placing, you know, you place three of those a day, you're gonna hopefully win one of them.
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, so it's common to hit one of these, but like hit it really really big.
Speaker 1: Not as common, not as common. If you're putting hundreds of dollars on one of these, it's so hard to hit. But that's that's I would have done in Vegas, Guys, I said three, I was gonna put one hundred on it. I would have won a thousand, So.
Speaker 3: So that would have been a parlay.
Speaker 1: That would have been a parlay.
Speaker 3: I'm following now.
Speaker 1: I wanted to connect NBA, NHL and then there was an NC double a game, and I would have hit them all. Guys, we were stuck in that, damn uber. We were stuck in that.
Speaker 3: You did like the parlay did hit.
Speaker 1: It hit, but I never placed it because I was stuck in an uber so I didn't have a kiosk to place the bet. I woke up in the morning and saw it hit. So that Uber driver, you owe me, buddy.
Speaker 3: It's all his fun. How is Piper doing? Is she fully grown and living life?
Speaker 1: She's small. Everybody that comes over says how small she is. I have nicknames for her now. I no longer call her Piper. I call her squeaky. Squeaky, and I call her fluff. That's my voice for I call her fluffy and squeaky.
Speaker 3: It's an interesting voice, right.
Speaker 1: She loves presence. She is sleeping under the tree every night because we have fake snow there and she thinks it's comfortable and it reminds her of her birth mom. She loves sitting on Baser's lap while she's staying at home working. Yeah, she loves her life.
Speaker 3: Pounds is it? Is she using small light?
Speaker 1: She's so small fits in your palm. She's smaller than those drinks we were drinking in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Girl veelba because a's on my cat. She's like seven and a half, almost eight pounds.
Speaker 1: I'd say the same about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy how small they are.
Speaker 2: Everybody comes to her in comments. I was like, yeah, I guess it's just a small cat.
Speaker 1: And I've said it before. She's like an F two F three. I mean she's one step away from me. And at the zoo. We filmed her the other day and she jumped four steps at the same time. She can jump straight up in the air, like eight feet in the air. She runs on her wheel at night at two in the morning. We have a huge wheel upstairs in the workout room. She'll go run on it and we'll just be like, look at each other.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, wheel for hers.
Speaker 1: It's just for her. It's her wheel, and she'll go run on it. She just gets some energy out and she knows how to use it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you guys have to train her?
Speaker 1: And she just figured out they're zoo animals like she literally is from the zoo. She knows and she does attack me like she'll never draw blood. She knows how to bite just enough to where it doesn't hurt. It's like a bite so like she loves to gnaw on a human like so she I'm pretty much the only purpose I have on this earth is so that she can gnaw on me. And she loves it. She loves it. She loves clawing just enough to it doesn't hurt, and biting just enough so she doesn't draw blood or kill me. But I will wake up. I'll wake up and I'll have like a mark on my finger and it'll be weird. Oh my gosh, should I do that when I was drinking? Or Oh, Piper freaking attacked me during the night. She'll do it all the time. If you have a hand hanging off the bed, dude, she'll freaking attack your hand. Don't wake you up ill. I mean, if it's just a little one, she'll just claw you real quick and you wake up and you're like, how am I bleeding for? Oh? Piper attacked me last night?
Speaker 3: That's so funny. Does she do that like you said? She does the wheel?
Speaker 2: It'll be like three am and all of a sudden I hear and I'm like, what just happened? Hazel like bouncing off the walls and running like she's an elephant in my house.
Speaker 3: She's eight pounds. How does she sound that way?
Speaker 1: They love to run. They're just like horses. They're probably ye in probably somewhere down the tree. It was a horse that was her great great great grandfather.
Speaker 3: That's the anstor we're rolling in here. Yeah, okay, we're gonna take a quick break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Emily and Nashville would like to know do you guys still have a plan to fertilize Base eight.
Speaker 1: I don't know. We're chilling right now. As fun as it seems with Amy Lunchbox and Eddie, oh boy, might pass on kids for right now. I mean, good gosh, it looks like they're hung up dry road, wet man. They look terrible. Let's be real, right EDI's Eddie brings his kid to the CMA Awards. I'm like, throws him in the back with us. I'm like, hey, don't you want to ride with your dad? I mean, it seems like every family's about to kill each other.
Speaker 3: You did have the Parents Review of CMA Awards that that was your view.
Speaker 1: Look, hey, Eddie, your kids back here in the back seat. Maybe you guys want to hang out together and then come to the CMA Awards the babysit, But no, we will so, I don't know, I mean, we still can bones is what fifty? What is he forty? Five, you should not do. I say that to see if he hears these Easter egg and bones. You know he's still he's I follow everything he does. He hasn't had a kid yet.
Speaker 3: We're good, Okay, you follow everything he does?
Speaker 1: Yeah, every day I have to hear I hear his voice. Guys. I follow everything. I know everything that dude has done, every minute of his life for the last fourteen years.
Speaker 3: If I can't remember how old he is, I was kidding, Okay.
Speaker 1: It was to make him mad, to see if he listens to this. Got it?
Speaker 3: Just following. Why does Ray not have a relationship with his twin Cassie in North Dakota.
Speaker 1: That's on him. That's on him. His wife. There was a thing with the family. His wife kind of got in a fight. You know, not saying women not sexist, guys, I'm not misogynistic, if you will, but the women. The women got a little caddy on a text threat. His wife got offended, then my brother got offended. And long story short, he has a little bit of a memory problem. So if she tells him, hey, it wasn't good what happened in his head over time he just thinks like we like shot at their family. In his head, he thinks like something bad happened. So even though he really doesn't even know why, he's mad at everybody, Like he doesn't even talk to my nephew. What did my nephew do nothing? What did the little nephew do nothing? The baby? You know, So it's it because of his memory problem. It like Mike uh uh magnifies it. So it's like it's it's not that big of an issue. But added with the memory problem, his wife had a text threat issue with my mom and sister and maybe Baser now Besier was after the fact. But yeah, it's just that's it blown up. Nothing really that big of a deal. But I lived with him for eighteen years, had a great time. You know, it was great.
Speaker 3: Do you wish that he would like kind of come my ground?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, yeah, yeah, of course I'd want a relationship. But it's just like he's busy with work. You know, half the time I work in the middle of the day, wee hours of the morning. He works in the middle of the day. You know. It's just like, you know, i'd call him, he'll be working at the lumber mill. I don't really know how much much of a relationship. He lives two thousand miles away. We had it was a great run for eighteen years. Okay, there you go in a boat right there.
Speaker 3: Thank you. What do you love about Bay the most?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it starts with the p in Austin, Texas, But my my computer corrected it.
Speaker 1: Check your Instagram or my Instagram because I did a post for her birthday all the stuff that I love about her. It was a phenomenal post. Guys, props to me on that when I worked a long time on it, and it was a hell of a job. A poem if you will. But yeah, baser, she is so positive. She has so many different ideas and stuff. Do we do half the ideas? No, But it's just hilarious to generate these ideas with someone in life. Like, you know, one time we started a business like a sweatshirt and stuff, and then randomly we'll do it every once in a while. One time she tried to do a hat business with her friend and like it failed miserably, but they laughed the whole time and it was so funny. So it's just like I love hanging out with her. I mean, we could we That's why honestly going to Vegas. I love my friends, my guy friends. I only want to go with Laura like I've gone with guy friends. Dude, I have the best time with my wife. We joke around. You know, It's there's never pressure. There's not like one line jokes, Hey, why don't you across the road. Hey, oh, it's not that. It's just we're comfortable with each other. We both enjoy having an adult beverage. We both enjoy not overindulging in adult beverages. We enjoy each other's company. We've started to build a life together. We work together. She's helped me, I've helped her ying and yang zig and zag.
Speaker 3: No, you're just going with the words.
Speaker 1: She's awesome. She's awesome. Yeah, and she really she motivates me a ton. But yet if it's like if I'm need a diet boom, She'll hey, I just created this keto diet for you. If she needs, you know, help with some motivation, I'm like, hey, listen, like you look great in that outfit where even when she looks in the marriage, I don't think I look good. I'm like, I'm dead serious, I'm speaking for the entire population. You look phenomenal in those short shorts and white T shirt. Like, good god, you'll look great. Let's go out the door.
Speaker 3: You guys are awesome. I love you guys, so thank you for Charry, thank you very vulnerable.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: And last one, how are you and Bay starting any new holiday traditions in your home?
Speaker 1: The traveling for Thanksgiving has started to be a little one. Uh Christmas morning at the house. We kind of made that rule. My parents wanted us to go up to Michigan, and Baser said, I want the new tradition to be where we always celebrated our house for Christmas. Uh, New Year's The tradition is always a fall asleep at like nine. Because of my early job, I never stay up late. Uh we always try. Oh yeah yeah, so when she yeah when yeah, that's what it was. When she had cancer, we didn't travel very much, and so we've always made a thing. Now guys, we got two legs, two arms. We're traveling so like last year and we're hitting up the Dominican Republic. That's also when we went to Miami, we did uh Turks and k Coast, and then this summer we went Charleston, we did can Kun. We did Vegas? Travel a little bit? You know below your means you're not trying to go to Balenciaga. Where are you going?
Speaker 3: Barcelona?
Speaker 1: But but travel? You know what I'm saying. If you got full health, let's rocket baby.
Speaker 3: All good?
Speaker 2: Look at that inspiration to end the sun. Well, thanks Ray for joining, No, thank you, thanks for being here.
Speaker 1: Yes, you did great, you did good?
Speaker 3: Uh where they can find you?
Speaker 1: Guys. The first thing you want to do is listen to take this personally.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Secondarily, you're gonna listen to Sore Losers podcast. Also go to Sore Losers dot com. We have a convention coming up in January. It's a huge hit. We have access to clubs you're not able to get into. There's gonna be acts throwing, there's predator suites, there's predators games, there's a lot of Okay, it's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I can attest Sore Losers Convention. This is my now second endorsement, actually third because I posted on Instagram story. But also Ray, go check out the guys as Sore Losers in Nashville, and Nashville is a great time in itself, but you come and hang out with these guys, and they're gonna put on a fun show for you guys. And I've heard some wild stories come out of Sore Losers convention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we obviously don't condone it, but there has in the past been a lot of hooking up.
Speaker 2: I believe, like, yeah, wold see wild, Sore Losers Nation gets crazy.
Speaker 3: So go come hang out with Ray and Lunchbox for sore Losers.
Speaker 2: That'll be fun, all right, And check out the show at Bobby Bone Show for all the things, and we'll see.
Speaker 3: You guys later.
Speaker 2: Yew.
Speaker 1: That's the best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms Bobby Bone Show and follow at web Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.