Speaker 1: Welcome back to this episode of Debo and Joe. I'm your host, James Deebo Harrison. I'm here with my co host, Joe Hey didn't please make sure you're liking subscribe. You don't want to miss nothing. How you're doing today, Joe.
Speaker 2: I'm doing good today. My brother, Debo, we had another good one. Oh yeah, I was surprised. I'm not gonna lie. That's why we watched the games though, Debo. You know what I'm saying. If you think that what you think is gonna happen might not happen. I thought the Rams gonna go out there as spanking boys for show, in my honest opinion. But you know that's any given Sunday. That's why I ain't gonna lie. I ain't think there was gonna really like spank them like that. I thought they would definitely win, which did not happen.
Speaker 1: But I thought this was gonna spank them. Nah. I just didn't see the spanking coming. I saw I saw him song winning, I saw on winning. I didn't I didn't see the spanking coming. I guess that's how I can get you know, you can get something. I see why they want to like see points and see teams come back. You know, we like defense, but when you ain't got to do in the fight, you know what I'm saying, you like appreciate it. You can appreciate it a little more. You can appreciate the comeback because now I'm sitting here watching the game at you know, halftime, that's looked like a blowout. It's twenty one and nothing. That's what you're thinking is gonna happen, and then it doesn't happen. So let's go ahead and hop on into that thing. Man. Yeah, so the Rams they pop out there real quick, off on them boys, and well what did that do that? Yeah? Yeah, Rams pop up out there and Atlanta. I think that, dude, I really thought that was a fumble.
Speaker 2: They kick off, Yes, they root forward progress.
Speaker 1: But like like he wasn't really like he was still kind of moving and it came out so fast. Anyway, I think that was a turnover. Yeah, John, they go ahead and do with that. You know what I thought they was gonna do. First two places, they give it to your boy b Jon, but he don't pick up nothing like three yards. Like we said, l A got a good run defense. Yeah, that's that's what we was looking for third down. Kirk tried to hit one on the sideline.
Speaker 2: Good defense. They got good defense, you know what I'm saying, in a great spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he almost had to pick. If he had turned around a little sooner, like he might have picked that thing off, bro, No, he would have.
Speaker 2: But that was good d That was good defense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they punted the ball back over there to l A. L A get a nice return on it, but they get a blocking in the back.
Speaker 2: That's flags penalties, self inflicted wounds debo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they pulled. They pulled that thing back. L A come out there. You know, they do a quick, hot, little run. I think that second play, that little play action, Dude, nobody was open. They just had to He just basically had to throw that thing away. And that third and seven, I think it was what Doude's name, what is it, mom free or something. Yep, he had a slant and then short of the first they originally said it was the first. Upon review, they didn't. They didn't get thinking about going forward. I think he was thinking. He was like, nah, just go ahead, pump the ball a little early back off and this is where like Atlanta, you know, they started coming a live a little bit. Yes, hey, Robinson, first down, they missed that false start. I mean on the first down, they missed that fALS start. He got the five yards though, they said, you know what, since y'all missed it on first down, let's go ahead, falls started on the next place, so y'all can get it right back. Yeah, you know, dropped it right back. I think it was a second and ten. Dude. The pocket was just smashing down on that boy, and Cousins just stood in that thing and hit Steals for a hot thirteen. Yep. I think the next play landing the linebacker for la man, he whooped that guard so fast. Man, he beat that boy like a drum forcing it forced him to get an incompletion, led to a third.
Speaker 2: And name and Cousins mooney.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he hit Mooney for thirteen and yeah, bro, hey, real talk. They ended up getting to like a second to ten. B John said, let me go ahead, pick up eight of this thing. Third. That put it to a third and two and Kurt again. Time corner route into the hole. Bro. That was nice. A little bit they could have covered a little better, but yeah, that's a good ball.
Speaker 2: He felt it found it right in the hole that's in between the corner and the safety.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that put him the first and I think it was first and goal at the nine, and then they proceed to just be jon. He went on head and finished it off at the end Kurt Lofty, easy one for a four yard touchdown. They'll protect.
Speaker 2: He needed that time to make him get all the way across the defense zone.
Speaker 1: That was nice. Yeah, seven oh l a get out there and uh they try to they try to play action pass. They hit. Uh, it was new.
Speaker 2: It was he tried to hit Pooker, but my mindy hit Poker.
Speaker 1: That was a great job. High to low. He just getting back getting Bay. As soon as he saw it wasn't a run. He didn't turned to where your cover all the ass somebody is going to be sitting there, even though he had a dude right there in fro enough Ven coming out. He's like, no, come back down to that. You can come back down to that pooka school.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: As soon as he turned that head, bro, he saw he's like, oh I gotta get that was a great play. Great play. Tips the ball, dude, don't catch it. I think second down Parkinson just he just dropped the ball. Yeah, he just dropped it. Yes, he dropped the money. Yeah, Third and ten, Stafford goes ahead and he keeps it alive, scrambling. They got him running around for his life. He is smith for like eighteen dot dot. I think it was the running back. What's his name, Komer Coomer, Quorum, Korum Quorum. He picks up two when we actually he went two plays, just picked up nine yards, so that second or third and one, and then it was pooka I think for ten bro like that was a nice pass, nice catch, like wo who got hands?
Speaker 2: Bro? Who could? Was just yeah, he's unbelievable. Yeah he got hands.
Speaker 1: They ended up getting to like a second and seven, and it was an illegal use of hands that gave him a first and ten of the twenty. They go for it though, they get to a fourth and one.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, oh lord, your practice squad mass hey, oh lord. Me and my cards were watching the game, and I promise you. My son said bomb. I was like, yes, yes, son, that's a bomb at bomb dude.
Speaker 1: Bomb beat him across his face so clean, and he was on his outside shoulder and still got all the way across his face. He was actually falling when he was making the tack for it.
Speaker 2: That's three hundred stumbling into you. So now let that boy man bloom. I'm surprised he held onto the rock. I think the only reason he held onto the rock is because he wrapped up. He wrapped him up so tight. He ain't had no choice.
Speaker 1: And you know the ball was embedded into him.
Speaker 2: He had no choice. Yeah, balls in his stomach. That that was crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, dude, turnover.
Speaker 2: On downs, y'all thought over. That's a big play though for the Falcon. That's that's what you know, what I'm saying, that's what gonna when you games were seems just a little better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't gonna lie do They came out there and they put it in work. Atlanta got back out there. Dang, they ain't score, but they put together eleven players. That burns up a hot six minutes off the clock. And then I think it was that second and seven run d Jon where he just cain't something so vicious on vot ain't ain't.
Speaker 2: That man is setting people up the boa the whole time he's looking through the first defender. You already missed.
Speaker 1: You with him, bro, You just you going by like oh he just oh yeah, yeah, he just did that. Yeah, he did that, did that, He just did that. They ended up getting a false start that started to drive out. They you know, they didn't they didn't convert. They punched the ball back over l A and I think it was like, what was it, like third and two or something like that. I'm gonna tell you third and three, third three, third three.
Speaker 2: I want to throw that high. You want to throw a high across the middle, and that young man Bates is back there, just lurking right right.
Speaker 1: It looked like he was throwing it to him. It may like he was trying to get it over the receiver.
Speaker 2: Hey man, you ain't lying, because that thing my man base had to wait chill and that thing hit him right in the chest.
Speaker 1: It wasn't high. He tried. I see, he was.
Speaker 2: Going with it, but it was hot.
Speaker 1: Bruh. He cribbed that joint.
Speaker 2: Yeah, met the line, met the lineman like yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Know you're trying to hum. Yeah, hey that sideways. Yeah, you're about to stop him from getting in there. Right now. We got full head of steam. It's up there was it? Fourteen nothing? Fourteen nothing? I think La gets the ball back they get like maybe seven players or something up. Ye think it was some legal formation or something.
Speaker 2: What happened that messed the illegal formation because Pooka hit him with the bomb, got a touchdown.
Speaker 1: It was ill was it was what was it almost a forty yard bro?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like thirty five yard dude, touchdown legal, but it was down to the three. He caught it. He was down to the three. He bombed him down to the three yard line. But it was illegal formation, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it was. It was thirty six so legal formation. They gotta start that thing back over there. They just nowhere.
Speaker 2: No, they end up punting the rock zero points.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, they down that thing right there at that one though, Yes they did. It was vicious with it. Punter was unbelievable. Yeah, it was nasty. He was on mad. The defense get out there and learn to get the ball. L A, get out there. Defense stands up, Yes, do what they supposed to do quick now? And why are you quarterback sneaking right there? I'm gonna I'm gonna give it to I'm gonna give it to de Gigning to see what he could do a little something, right. Yeah, I think they thought it was so close. They want a little wigger.
Speaker 2: Room, but yeah, I understand that too. It's a little wiggle but yeah.
Speaker 1: And so they punt the ball back and LA got great field position. They midfield right now. They got an opportunity to go in here and score. Put this game back with it. Reach man. In the first play play, Stafford goes deep to Smith and that boy Watts covered more ground than water do on Earth getting over there to that interception.
Speaker 2: Due did you see those ball skills, debo? He didn't care about none of them. He was tracking that rock. He saw nobody. Everybody's irrelevant. I'm gonna go get this ball. I see it released from his hands. He really tried me. That's ball skills, our dude. Bugger, he could have did the same thing. You know what I'm saying. Balls, Yes, we need like that track that ro get it.
Speaker 1: It's your ball.
Speaker 2: If it's too far for you, and you see, oh man, he's got Now I gotta go get the man right.
Speaker 1: Once I get to that point to where I'm like, all right, it's too far from now, started looking for the.
Speaker 2: When you see, oh I can go high point this that's what you go do. You know what I'm saying, like you go high point the rock, bro.
Speaker 1: He snatched that thing, man. The only problem was he snatched that thing in like the seventh Yeah, to get the ball at Noble. No problems, no polem, no hey was listen, man, they supposed to be one of the what they're supposed to be good run defense. This when you call that man the boy DJO said, Okay, y'all say what y'all want to say. Y'all say what y'all want to say. And this right here is why. Dude, he did the safety dirty. This man cut game is unmatched. Debo, he's seen through these people. Debo Bright. He cut so hard man the safety he didn't even I don't even think he got both hands on. I think he got one on him. He cuts a hardy slid. He kicked up more turf than he grabbed on to man, Yes, and he and then he just bro ninety what ninety three debo ninety three yards. That boy was form running smooth and he was out there like he thought he was running a one hundred meter.
Speaker 2: Yes, stick straight up, dude, Wow wow twenty one egg twenty one egg man.
Speaker 1: They come out there, la get the ball back right before the half, they try and do something to Stafford go ahead and get sacked. The end the half, they say, we ain't gonna keep trying to do this because it's third down now, man, let's just let this clock run out. Man, we're twenty one right now, twenty one. We getting the ball in the second half.
Speaker 2: Anyway, this is my thing, though, I'm thinking that they I'm believing because I'm thinking that the Rams are supposed to beat.
Speaker 1: Them the whole time.
Speaker 2: I'm like, all right now, I'm going to watch the game because I'm thinking They're going to eventually start the score. The offense is too good, Stafford's too good. Something's gonna happen. If the Rams were up by twenty one and nothing at the halftime, I'll be looking a little different.
Speaker 1: Yeah I ain't. Yeah, yeah, I will say that. I will say that I do agree with that. If it was flipped.
Speaker 2: Around, you'll be like, oh, they about to hit these boys by forty, is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah I might have, Yeah, I might. I had to go ahead and turn the TV. It wasn't that, it wasn't that. It wasn't that they get the ball to start the second half. They actually get a nice return starting at almost midfield, and first down they get on Stafford's back. That's when they started getting on them, dude, sacking for a loss of nine. They travel on down, they get to fourth and six, they own forty nine, bro, and they go for it. They like, you know what, we either go crash and burn or we were going to start coming back. That's it.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's one of the two we got.
Speaker 1: We ain't got no choice. And Stafford hit Smith and Smith digs up out of there for thirty six to the Atlanta fifteen. Dude, mm, I'm thinking they go actually score a touchdown, but the Tube stands up get sacked the game. They sacked Stafford on the third down. They hold them to three, three to twenty one. Atlanta gets back out there and then they answered. First down, Bijon takes off of thirty one to the LA thirty seven. Did you see that cut? Thain?
Speaker 2: Did you see the cut?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: Again? Why is he pushing so hard off that one little foot in his hand on the ground and everybody's still nobody can stop. He's already planning on I'm cutting back on all of you guys. And then then the pursuit coming and I'm stepping on you. You're not gonna catch me. I'm like, brother, he tried to take this one yard too. Yes, they got lucky. They caught you, man, They got lucky.
Speaker 1: They caught him. They ended up stalling out, having to settle for a field goal. It is back to a twenty one point league, and I'm like, yeah, maybe it's going to go the other way. They go put something else on top of it, and La comes out there and says, you know what, man, we gotta get this done fast man. Six plays they go, six plays, sixty five yards, beautiful play calling, no quest. Two runs by Williams from total at nineteen, Stafford hit up Parkinson for ten and then the touchdown passed the Ferguson for twenty seven. Wide open. Oh we're booting. We're booting with everybody. We're going back ways. That's just like four five DB's in front of What was they thinking?
Speaker 2: They thought he was running over, they thought it was just everybody's flowing. That man kicked it back. I hit him with the okie dough. That's just that's great play calling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was it. Twenty fourteen now yes, s no, no, no, big to do I'm thinking it's still gonna be you know whatever, especially when Atlanta got back out there and I think they drove all the way down to what was the twenty yard line something like that. Yeah, dude, they go to attempted field goal and this is where Verse went on ahead and got his get back. Yes, they blocked the thing. Verse scoops it up and he turns it way seventy six y'alls. Yes, that's so that gotta be.
Speaker 2: Ton'm like, you, somebody hit him with the flag.
Speaker 1: Rap hitting with the flag. That's my to hit it with the flag. Man.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, this man is tripping.
Speaker 1: Waving a waving that you already know you're gonna it's nobody out there that's gonna be able to catch you. When you know out the fastest person gonna be the ends. That's it.
Speaker 2: Yes, that Joe was hilarious.
Speaker 1: Dude. Yeah, he gone, he acted the full. He goes seventy six yards for the touchdown. Now the game isn't play. It's twenty twenty four to seventeen and it's just now getting to the end of the third quarter. Atlanta, get back out there, Cousins, you get it. First down, drops a nice one to b John fort eleven and then get it first down. And then La said and then asked, locked this up for you force them to gone head out there and punt that ball. They started making them look world more normal. Hey they start Hey, yeah, they started making them look like a regular team. Started making them look like a regular team. La, get out there. They ended up getting down to like a third and eight at the Atlanta thirty three and it's a sack fumble for a touchdown. But oh but offside, that wouldn't have matten like that. Joy it was.
Speaker 2: It was a little bit and that wouldn't have mattered in my opinion though, like ah, he accepted defense.
Speaker 1: All sides they do, tell us celebrating, they doing all that. Yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Energy man.
Speaker 1: They wait, she left and right they get the ball back. I think, what was it? Fourth and two? La goes for it and steals steals it. Steals it.
Speaker 2: Brother, What I'm telling you is the disguise that I'm on this man. No, I'm on this man that you know what I'm saying, playing with the defense and you know it sticks. He didn't back up an inch, don't back up. No worry about somebody gonna get over your back. We got slanty, we got stick routes. It's four for two and he's sitting at three. So he's like this, I'm backing up a little bit.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm not yet.
Speaker 2: I ain't going No, I'm not moving a muscle.
Speaker 1: Hush. I'm just what he did. You're going to take you back to the house though. Come on, they kind of find out he stepped out of man why foot he d all the way out of the band right there. I'm not pushing any further to the sideline. I'm taking my blocker.
Speaker 2: That's right there. You got to push him with the stafford. Yes, yes, yes, that's it. Yes, you're gonna keep me in mouth. You don't need to go last. Yeah, I know what you're saying, de Bo.
Speaker 1: That's what you. I'm going like, you don't sideline and go into him, bro, or I'm gonna push you into it.
Speaker 2: Come on, y'all gonna have to get you have to make him tackle you.
Speaker 1: They don't even they don't score, they get the ball back. Atlanta comes out and if it is three and out and what's almost picked on the third down, they gotta punt the ball. L A get the ball first down, Williams hit him in the head for fifteen. Then Stafford drops it to Williams for twenty one. The next first down it's a forty one yard touchdown pass to Pookah. And you know what if the game is no hold on holding, bring oh my good bring d bo.
Speaker 2: That was they were shooting themselves in the foot.
Speaker 1: Yes, all night up, all night, bro like all night. It's first and twenty nine. Yeah, they they still almost had it at the end, though, Man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Looks on the quick screen the pooka like leverage. You just got to make him come back into the inside. Why is he being able to run up the sideline on the screen, We got the nickel and the corner over there.
Speaker 1: Bad d. Yeah. They ended up picking up eighteen on that second down to Parkinson. I think third and two is when Williams breaks it for twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: They screwing the next play. Pooko, pooka, pooko. That's what I'm talking about. That's what it is. Dude, y'all. What is y'all doing over there?
Speaker 2: You gotta just force there's so many people running. How's he gonna go up the sideline. Make him cut back into the noise. It's real noisy in there.
Speaker 1: People are running the big him, not letting you get anywhere towards the sideline. I'm only think over there ain't nobody a lot the sideline attackled you while you get there.
Speaker 2: No, the sideline is the Yeah, I don't know. I don't know that he scores and I was tied up.
Speaker 1: It's tied up. I'm thinking they about to lose.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm thinking they about to lose. I'm like, yeah, you know what, this is what you get. You're supposed to blow them out with up twenty one, right, y'all like playing with your food, and that came back about to smack you upside the head.
Speaker 1: Twenty one zip the game over. You're supposed turn the sticks.
Speaker 2: Here, supposed to give up the sticks the boat, supposed to give up.
Speaker 1: The sticks down. They don't give up. This is no no, no, no, no no. We're fighting to get out there and say, okay, we got an answer, though.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: Lucky on that first down, Oh he almost gave away the money off the rip. He lucky that ball dropped into no man's Thank you Lord, tips and overthrows are picked. Yes, they ended up going I think it was about nine plays. It was only thirty two yards, but they burned up two and a half minutes. Yes, force in la used the timeouts.
Speaker 2: Was fifty six six straight down the middle into.
Speaker 1: The neck.
Speaker 2: So that the ball back the boat.
Speaker 1: They got twenty one seconds, bro, and I'm like, it's over with, everything is overWe they after thirty five in the first play, he misses why open Smith? Yeah, not only have you been throwing picks, you missed a man wide.
Speaker 2: Open the guard possibly, I know, I know. And this magic Stafford two he's the guys. He's he's elite. He's made these throes in the sleep. He can make hold on second down? Ud, damn, what is it our arch rail?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He dropped that. He only hand.
Speaker 2: I like the way the deep I'm the dB two like you're holding your your hand fighting and then you kind of hold that other arm down. Referee could have called it, but he didn't. But he only had one hand. I understand that, but I feel like you gotta snag that you got a one hand, snag that at least try and like.
Speaker 1: Lay it there. You got so much sticky on you got them gloves.
Speaker 2: You come on, that's a that's a that's a one handed bomb from fifty. So you got to be able to catch that. I mean, I've see We've seen NFL dudes, We've seen it, seen it done. We've seen it with two fingers. You know what I'm saying. You can lie to you that third down.
Speaker 1: Oh my thought Pooker had it until they showed that other angle.
Speaker 2: If it wasn't he he if it's if he's not going out of bounds, he still catches the ball because the ball never hit the ground, but losing the control and landing out of bounds. But I was trying to describe it to my people. If he was in bounds, he still caught the ball. That ball did not touch the ground, but he had his two feet in one hand. And then when he's going then he.
Speaker 1: Lost it, for he lost it, but then he got it. Never hit the ground. For sure. That catch was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: But you're on the sideline toe tapping, and you have to keep complete control. You can't lose it at all. It's just the difference like if he was.
Speaker 1: If he had more rooms, oh my catch, he ain't got more room.
Speaker 2: He ain't got no more room.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but man, you got to control. He was already out of bound.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy if we didn't have all those angles, because from the first chance, I'm like, oh mind, I'm like, he got it.
Speaker 1: That was unbelievable. Very last one where they had that right here, ain't gonna bruh. And you saw it do the little you saw.
Speaker 2: I said, all this air in there, ah wow, but that man, Yes, And then the opposite the last one, it was just a fade all to the side kind of time over good position.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was.
Speaker 2: He was. Yeah, bro, I ain't gonna hold you that. That catch man that had me. I'm like, no matter what, just the skill like Pookah is nasty, his routes, his body control that catch, one hand inside hand, just being able to drop the other toe.
Speaker 1: I'm like dudes on the sideline not knowing where they are.
Speaker 2: This dude's one hand in backhand, like just the skill watching that was crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm man, y'all see that, y'all see that, y'all see this, y'all see the rubber kicking up. Y'all know I did it. Y'all see that, y'all see those pellets. If they didn't have the other camera, that would have been a catch.
Speaker 2: For sure. Bru Wow, wild wild wild game, wild game, great game.
Speaker 1: Though I ain't gonna lie. I liked it. I liked it. Like I said, when you ain't got a dog in a fight, you can you can enjoy the game and landa jumped out there on their neck early.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: And then you add that with Stafford throwing the three picks, one being a pick six de Jon went for like now, there are two hundred on them, one hundred on almost one play. You know, if they had more time, Bro, they could have came back and on it. Brother, if they had more time, for sure.
Speaker 2: And they were shooting themselves in the foot so many times, missing so many paths. There's so many just easy things that they can normally do. And they still had a chance to win the game. You know what I'm saying, at least tie it. At least at least tie it, I know for sure. But like all those picks in the red zones, not being able to convert like that hurt them big time. But if I'm the Rams, I'm going back and looking at the tape knowing we could have beat them. By a lot of points, even though we shot ourselves in the foot. You know what I'm saying, like the things that easily we could do to make ourselves a whole lot better. So I wouldn't be stressing if I was the Rams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're just nice.
Speaker 2: Yes, like we got we had to sentence the whole live.
Speaker 1: Man. I heard like the little you know, I didn't go into the locker room right and uh, you know the coaches talking and he said something that just it just it would have rubbed me wrong. And he was like, we beat a team that was tougher than us.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, hell no, see hold up, they coaches might be tougher than you.
Speaker 1: Or or or or more physical or than us or something like that or something like that, dude. And I'm like, you ain't that ain't no motivator. You're saying, that's that's that back, that's that side, that side.
Speaker 2: I don't you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, Like you sposed you spost to pump us up. Like yo, we went out there and we we dominated them. Yeah we were more physical than them. No, we we they were, They're the more physical teams. We still did it.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: That's that, that's that, that's that backwards?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes it was like I ain't I ain't think you had it in you, but you wouldn't showed me something today, real bro, yo, you think you think you.
Speaker 1: Think Stafford might have might have lost his chances for that, for the for the m v P. Yeah, man, I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 2: Didn't he danel didn't hurt Dad show didn't help his chances?
Speaker 1: Listen, man, Drake may he went, I know it's a chance, but still he only had two incompletions.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's I mean, yes, if we compared it to that, Yes, this.
Speaker 1: Man had three interceptions.
Speaker 2: Yeah I think this, yes, yes, yes, And next week I think they play.
Speaker 1: The Cardinals, like I don't even know if they go play, I wouldn't put them. I don't know, man, Drake. Can they go you know I'm talking about l A l A LA played the card in.
Speaker 2: This can't And I don't think they can switch their playoff position anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. That's what I'm saying. If they if they can't switch their playoff position, why am I put you out there? I mean it's the same thing with what you know with New England, why I'm gonna put I'm gonna put Why put my quarterback out here? If you can't, if you can't do nothing for us, won't wear there. No, didn't get to buy, so it can't get me to buy. And they can't put me in or out. Why I'm a risk the most important person on my team. I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: And if that's the case, then you as good as your last game. And I think Drake may put up a great argument for him to win the m v P. And I think if that was Matthew Stafford's last showing, you know what I'm saying, the last Hey, you're only good at your last game again, and that do it. And if Drake Mays does his last game, that's amazing. That's the m v P right there.
Speaker 1: Went Do they vote for the m v P though, because now I think they vote later now, So if you go into the playoffs now and I don't think they vote to like like right after, right before the super Bowl or right after, I don't know how it goes. But if that's the case, you can still he can still maybe do something in the playoffs. If Drake go out there and just he.
Speaker 2: Ain't supposed to be the regular season m v P O d BO.
Speaker 1: I understand that, but later everybody, you know, you know, somebody go, Okay, they used to. I don't know. I don't know when do they do it? You know, you know, I don't know when they do it. I gotta check. I think the voting is supposed to be before they start, but they don't announce it. I think until what is that honors? Yes, yes, yes, do they do they do they do they give us?
Speaker 2: Do they do they show us the vote before then? Do they are I don't know. I don't know. I got a check and see, but I ain't gonna lie. Drake may put his put his best foot forward.
Speaker 1: Oh it's no question about that, dude, There's no question about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, man, I'm I'm gonna go in here and say, Stafford, he he might have he might have fumbled the bag on this one. Yeah, he might have fumbled a bag on this one. Yeah. Yeah, honey, you can't. You can't.
Speaker 2: You can't throw all of them picks, and especially when your competition is winning and not. He's just walking through stuff looking great. And that was the worst I've seen Matthew Stafford play. So he hasn't been doing like that? Oh yeah, yo, man, what's up it?
Speaker 1: I always Chefner? What shut shut? Yes, I can't get that. You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: Adam Adam Ass, Adam Ass, Yeah, mister chef.
Speaker 1: Adam Mess says, it's in the realm of possibility that Mike Thomlin leaves the Studers would have lost on a loss on Sunday and goes on and does TV next season or coaching somewhere else in twenty twenty six. What do you think is the possibilities of that happening?
Speaker 2: It is a realm of possibility, that's what man says.
Speaker 1: What is a realm of possibility? In the realm of possibilities, which means every option is available. Yes, you're just trying to get somebody to look at what he's saying. Anything's in the round with possibility. It's in the round with possibilities that you know, I could go and get me a pizza.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's possibility, possibility. That's what I'm just like you. You just want us to start talking about around possibilities.
Speaker 1: Uh, she just wants somebody, you know, you just want somebody to look at.
Speaker 2: What Mike Tomlin's job in jeopardy, and he said, is it still is? With lost this possibility of Mike Tomlin leaving. So we're not saying Mike T is getting fired. They're not talking about him Mike, talking about Mike T making his own decision. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So that's that's why I said yesterday I would be saying it's almost with the almost with one hundred percent certainty and Mike Tomlin, no matter what happens, we'll be the coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers in the twenty twenty sixth season. Okay, said earlier, I said yesterday, I said now. But as he said, the realm of possibilities is if he says I'm done, that's the only way it happens, because I'm going to not as he would not, as you would not leave all that money on the table, I would make you fire me so I could take it with me.
Speaker 2: If I leave, I have to let it go too. Oh yeah, so you're not gonna leave it. It's guaranteed. So you know what I'm saying. I'm post up. And like you said, he has one year left on this contract. So at the end of the season. Nothing coach t could leave. Like you said, Stills are not going to fire him. They're gonna chill. But if they don't do an extension, that means after the twenty twenty sixth season, this is his last year under the contract. So then it's like, what are you going to do? Something has to happen. So after this season, I'm with you. I don't like you said, coach, he isn't gonna get fired. Rum a possibility. He can do whatever he wants. Coach. He can say, oh, I'm gonna stay because I want to leave. I want to go somewhere else. I want to go do some other things. So like you said, rum possibility, coach grown man been there eighteen years. He has a respective when you say, they're not going to fire him, so he can choose his decision to leave, choose the decision to stay. But then what about then he's looking at his contract. He has one year left. If he don't get a deal done during this offseason, that means that last twenty twenty six is the last year, you know what I'm saying, and then you'll see what happens after that. So it would be more traction is building up because normally one ye're left to get that extension, nothing to talk about. But if you're going in the off season, nothing happens. You're going into that year on your last year of your contract. Now it's really really real because at the end of that season, as soon as the season ends, you're not gonna be talking about it thuring the year because you're the coach of a tenior professional. But as soon as that last game happens, now you are a free agent. You can do what you want to do. So that's gonna be a real, real, live thing. So it'll be a lot of stuff to be talked about next season. But I think ins off season rum a possibility. You can throw that out there. Coach, he gonna do whatever he wants. He can stay with if he wants, he can go if he wants without whatever it is contract.
Speaker 1: Said rum possibility he could go to the Ruins and say, hey, look here, I'm thinking like maybe we should probably ways or this and that, but you know, I'm gonna need to be able to you know, keep this money or or or have a you know, an open conversation with teams that like whatever it is that he does or goes or decides to be done or they end up, you know, not re signing him because they're not going to fire an He'll have a job in five minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, yes, yes, that's a good team.
Speaker 1: We're period.
Speaker 2: Yes, So we're saying with the situation and hand with the Steelers is they don't They haven't fired anybody, like their coach has been there three year, three coaches for the last fifty years. Coach Thomas now still in his contract, so they'll him play out his deal and then at the end of the deal then they'll go do something else.
Speaker 1: So it's not a firing. They are contractually obligated.
Speaker 2: They have coach T and they know that they're gonna be there for through the twenty twenty sixth season. What he decides to do after this season is on coach T because he.
Speaker 1: Can do what he wants to do.
Speaker 2: Like he'd be like, no, I'm not rocking with this, I want to go somewhere else. I want to go look at things. But with the Steelers in my eyes, they're like, okay, no, we got you this year. After next season, we'll see what happens. Like if we don't do an extension after this year. Like it's kind of in our hands, but coach T's wise, he can do what he wants to do.
Speaker 1: So like that's kind of where I'm at. Oh yeah, one, Like I said, almost certainty. And the only agree that happens is if he decides that it's going to happen. That's it. So Patrick mcquin, he reit, he reposts something, He retweeted something he then and to retweet it said, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and again but expecting different results. So what do you think you're trying to say? You think you're trying to send a little hitting message, you know, you know, one of those subliminals like he ain't say it, you know, but he somebody else said, he just he just he just retweeted it, just retweet. What do you think he's saying right here, debo. I think he's saying exactly what he's saying. He's saying in some way, shape or form, whether it is offensively, defensively, organizationally, they're doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Now, I don't know exactly what that thing is like talking about, but.
Speaker 2: Something, it's something.
Speaker 1: Now it's a whole lot of things he could have been talking about, Like, I don't know what where where do you go with it? I can I don't know, Bruh. He could be maybe he could be talking about the office, but I don't. I don't see somebody talking about the off I don't see an offensive guy talking about the defense. I don't see a defense guy talking about the offense talking about the offense. That's just that's just me because I'm gonna be more in tune with what I'm doing and understanding that than I would with what they're doing in their game plans, not in their room setting it up every week, getting ready and going through it. But I am in mind there. So where do you Where.
Speaker 2: Do you go with this? Where do you think? What's your I'm saying interpretation. My interpretation is what it's kind of what you said. I know he's talking about something. I'm trying to figure out if he's talking about defense, if he's talking about offense, if he's talking about just the way that things are being coached, the something that they're that he feels as a leader, as a defensive player, that they're doing wrong.
Speaker 1: There go back earlier in the year, he was talking about defensive scheme. Mhm. So if you saw something he said something about that after one of the games, I think it was was it was it Buffalo?
Speaker 2: Oh I could see Buffalo. I mean they ran the same play thirty five times. That could have somebody hot. So I mean, like you said, Debo, I don't want to say specifically because I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: And it's a retweet.
Speaker 2: So but if you if he's writing it, I'm thinking, like you said, he's saying what he's what he's he's tweeting with how he's feeling. So it's something going on in that organization or that that he's saying that. He's like, we keep on doing the same thing and expecting something different, and I don't think it's working. I would like to know what he's talking about. You know what I'm saying, yea, because it's a.
Speaker 1: Lot of man, he can't he can't say it himself. No, no, no, but know what I'm saying. And he's like, Yo, something need to be done and I'm not in a position to get it done. Like I'm just a player, man, I got to I'm out here playing. But that's the one can see something something gotta change, dude.
Speaker 2: With the players though, that's the thing. It always gets a little bit messy, though, Debo, Like when if you're the player, you know you're going to get people to start talking about it. We want to talk about the specifics. If you want to just tweet out or retweet random with somebody said, understand, you want.
Speaker 1: To get that out there.
Speaker 2: But for me, I want to know what Like, I know, I know it's not for me to know everything, but I want to be able to break down what.
Speaker 1: You're talking about, because.
Speaker 2: Just throwing shit out there and be like this, okay, I think he's talking about this. Anybody He's like, no, that's not what I was taching, we were saying. So I don't want to put words into his mouth, but his like just like this, you make it, you make it.
Speaker 1: You make it easy for us to just throw stuff out there guess, and that's what it is. It's for us to guess and come to a h an assumption or actually get to what it is without them having to say we've been in the locker room, Joe. You know you can't say nothing about what's going on, what it's wrong, why things is the way they are, and most people don't say anything about it even after they're done because a lot of people want to get back into that area. So if you do that, then you don't get back into that area of coaching on this sitch and it look like you snitch it right right right, Like Joe, It's stuff that I could say, even though I still say stuff, but I don't really get out there. You know what I'm saying. Like for sure, it's just like dude, dude, you're never going to get all the d you know what, Man, I'm gonna give you something. I'm gonna give you something. I probably shouldn't get this, but I'm gonna give you something. Okay, I'm ready. So so I'm gonna give you an example. Two thousand and fifteen. I know it's twenty fifteen because I just came back out of retirement fourteen and I ended up signing another deal. So our first game, we're playing the New England Patriots. Bright Okay, we're playing them either a Monday night or Sunday night. I know it was a night game, right, So we're playing them and it's like nine ten o'clock and y'ah, I'm gonna ask you if you ever had this happen. It's nine ten o'clock. We get a meeting called Defense. Come down. We go down there and we meet, and the defense is being changed, not the whole defense, certain situations and all that. So I'm thinking this maybe maybe about twenty twenty five percent of defense being changed. We've never practiced this, We've never done this. It's the idea that somebody came up with that it's gonna work. Right. We get down there, I see what down and I turn and I look to Butts. Butts is the decordinator. Yeah, Keith Butler says to me, Debo, come on, man, don't say nothing. I'm like, bus, what is we doing? I've never Oh, man, come on, don't even say nothing. Man, got young guys, you know you keep the confidence up. I'm like, all right, I ain't gonna say nothing, and I will not forget this ever. Bro. We proceed in the second quarter, bro, where I know for sure it was zero zero because it was zero zero in the first quarter. It's the second quarter. And then one of the adjustments that we made we didn't get adjusted, and Gronk gets the ball for twenty and then another fifteen or twenty four touchdown wide open. Nobody covers it. Have you ever had an adjust smith come through seven eight hours before game time that changes a major part of your defense before you go play? I would say, I would say not, debo. I would say not ever in the history. And I was in year thirteen. Because you gotta put that. You gotta put that, You gotta put that.
Speaker 2: Stuff on film, you gotta you gotta get yourself some reps, walk through motions, things change on the fly, so you know, you got to get those reps in on that stuff.
Speaker 1: And like I tell people all the time, but it's the greatest linebacker coach I ever had.
Speaker 3: And hey, oh a horrible decordinator, He's all I die again, Joe, I don't know what bus was as a decordinator.
Speaker 1: Some people get the title, don't get the opportunity to do the job. And like I said, it's are more things that could be said that's far worse than that. As you know, things with.
Speaker 4: The we gonna get it, Yes, yes, yes, so as out you know, as I said, brother, he is talking about something that he can't speak on.
Speaker 1: They never speak on. Matter of fact, I want to, I want to, I want to go back and I ain't goin'ta go back yet. But he's talking on something that he can't really speak on, but he wants to be known, but he can't. He can't say nothing out about it. It's gonna look like snitching Hayten and all that other stuff. But yo, he frustrated. You putting me in horrible positions. I can't do what I need to do. Other people can't do what they need to do. If that may be the case, and we're not putting positions to to win, you know, that's like you get something. You know, you play a first half okay, and you get out there and you come in the locker room second half and you're like, yo, it needs to you know in your head it needs to be an adjustment, and you get that, Hey, y'all better do better. You got right, you gotta do better. You got to make the play. How to make a play? We can't make the play because it's not set. To make the play, you need to make a defense that looks the same, which will cover that so that they don't know every time that we're in that look that they can go to that spot. Dude, dickular Boat was the greatest ever at doing that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They I don't think they realize though, how much offensive coordinators the defensive coordinators are playing chess like they're setting stuff up. They're showing you things. That're showing you things. Defenses are showing you something just so we can do something else. Offensive coordinators and defensive coordinators. It's a chess man. You're just not out there like this. Yeah, man, yeah, this one, we're gonna go cover four. You know what I'm saying, They're really reasons in rhymes and reasons of why you call stuff, trying to get somebody to set something up so you can eventually get you know what I'm saying, them looking this way and blitch from the other side. So like, I think there's a lot of nuances to that part too that people just don't you just don't call a play and go out there and do it. We gotta be working for a reason, and this is what we're looking for in this situation. So I think, you know what I'm saying, Queen could be speaking to some of that stuff, feeling like I don't know what kind of doing the same. Maybe I just.
Speaker 1: Need a little more knowledge or you never never know. Yeah, like I said, that's that's where That's where I go with it, because being in the situation, you being in the situation, you're like, Yo, you know, he's talking about something. You just don't know exactly what the something is that he's talking about. But it's a long reasons. It could be yes, it could be a it could be a lot of somethings. Yeah. Yeah. And for for me personally, unless I have a clear look at what I'm seeing on offense. I'm not talking about offense, but it's some things that we can clearly see on offense that needs to change.
Speaker 2: So it could be yes, it could be so that you know what I'm saying, We don't know. We don't know, but we're gonna we're gonna guess because he retreated it, so we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Talk about it, no question, no question, I guess some The NFL agent says the big story this all season could be the Ravens trading Lamar Jackson. Ain't no way, man, the biggest story of this all season is going to be Lamar. This is going to be crazy. According to The Athletic, the agent love Minnesota as a under the radar destination. The Vikings with Sining JJ McCarroll. I don't want that. JJ McCarthy, JJ McCarthy, sorry, JJ McCarthy to Baltimore as part of a deal giving both quarterbacks a fresh start. I don't. I don't know. I guess he could, he could, because they do actually have a good auser's line, but I don't. I don't trust I don't trust him. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Man, man, if they do that, they're bugging out the I'm trying to. I mean, end of the day, Lamar Jackson is special, and I feel like if you the thing you try to look for is a quarterback, a franchise quarterback. So I mean, if the Ravens get rid of him, I think that's gonna be nothing but to come up for the vikings for JJ McCarthy. I'm trying to figure out and what else, Like, well, you're gonna have to get something else. You're gonna get a lot of things. So I mean, if Baltimore did that.
Speaker 1: That ain't no swap.
Speaker 2: I would be geeked because no, I'm saying how much how much stuff you gotta give a lot? Because I'm like, you're not, that's not even swap.
Speaker 1: You just put J. J.
Speaker 2: McCarthy for Lamar Jackson, the disrespect in this, in this in the words on I'm brie, man.
Speaker 1: We need to find out what what goofy agents said this.
Speaker 2: Man they are wilding out. I would love because if if he gets out.
Speaker 1: Of the division, no, he help us, that's gonna help got other players that he's representing it, and then they might they might go ahead and fire him, you know about Lamar or something. I don't know, man, We know, man, it could be Steki's agent, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, I think Lamar got his own agent, though I think it's his mom. Yeah, that man got a self agent.
Speaker 1: All right, Well we know it ain't his mom because you say he got his mom, she's mama. Would have been like, hey, it's on me. Hey, I said, mama said it. I'm his mama. I say this, I put everything on my mama. If she said I'm gonna put it on him, that way.
Speaker 2: I can say it without it be and me like yep, yeah, this is what some of these dudes doing.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know, man. Do you think they're gonna trade him?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, same, I don't think they go trading. No, But the style of play that he does as a quarterback is not conducive to a long career. I think they need to be looking at the future of trying to do something in the next couple of years.
Speaker 2: You always got to start having to have a backup plan, especially when your quarterbacks are mobile run you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 1: And you know how hard it is to get a quarterback that can do what Lamar does. So what you do is you kind of you kind of pigeonhole yourself into having a certain kind of quarterback because you can't have two separate offensive you know, setups for what it is that they do, Like when Huntley was out there, bru he is a Lamar like Yeah, and to find that and be able to operate in that offense, the offensive coordinator can't put together to Okay, this is Lamar's and this is the backup guy. You can't practice both of them. He got to be able to do what your man gotta do? What's my leak? What's my man?
Speaker 2: From Green Bay? Thos the backup quarterback? You see him Wilkins, Yeah, I like him, Like that's the style that I'm like, Look off.
Speaker 1: Practice squad, go good bye. Yes, he been practice squading it. You've been sitting there doing it like you got something that's something like what you got. But to have a quarterback that you could do to read option all that other stuff. He dude, he ain't playing fifteen to twenty years read option no, no? And what year is lamar in. I think it's gonna be eight, right, And what we're seeing now pull hamstring this and that, we're seeing the injuries now like he ain't you know, he ain't. He ain't a running back that's built for this. He ain't a linebacker. He ain't a guy that's it's your quarterback, not for sure. And he ain't built to have, you know, physical combat every play like you're running back still for that. Is he playing this week? I don't know if he's playing this month. I want him to play. You want him to play, listen, bro I told you again, dude, the reason I want him to play is because I believe that if he plays, they will not run Derrick Henry thirty five. Yeah, we said the same thing. And he can't. He can't hit the year that Huntley can hit right now and put teeth to the read options and everything else because the hemmy because that's not a hunt now it's back too. He don't want to get bombed on.
Speaker 2: Gosh, and he got bummed on why he was sliding back anything.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, dude, I'm trying to tell you, bro, I ain't want I would rather This is the only time I would rather see Lamar Jackson. I do not want to see Huntley because they are going to lean on the run. Dude. How many how many currios the the Henry have like thirty five something and they still they still gave it, They still gave the other back up, running back with another ten to fifteen. It's all just just running. Just do it boom boom boom boom boom like that's that's that's that's physical and and and Henry ain't no small back bro.
Speaker 2: Hey, I think though, for real, I like us to be ready though, because you know we're gonna have to run, make him beat us with the pas.
Speaker 1: We need to be ready, right, I'm gonna force you to have to pass the ball, Joey.
Speaker 2: But Samuel, they're gonna be man locked up, locked that weak stuff up out there.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Listen, we ain't even we can't even leave one free, bro, because that's gonna get hearing me something else.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: They putting seven eight linement out there. Fallback is alignment.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you we're gonna have them boys in there, man Sawyer Herb everybody nine to five wake up nine seven five, Bro seven, What do you do?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I just don't know what I'm gonna get from him. Bro, I do know.
Speaker 2: He's gonna give it. He's gonna give us something, but he then he might they might get back, they might get pushed back.
Speaker 1: After play after play. He's not giving us what we need if they're doing that down in and down out. No, Bro, I see too much trying to swim over get over this dipping dodge because he ain't got the anchor. I ain't. I ain't see. I ain't gonna even lie, Bro. I ain't seen him hold a double yet. And that's that's like, that's that's what you gotta do. In the three yeah three interior, they gotta be able to anchor something. Drop your knee, like, I don't even know. The only person I see dropping knee is camp. Maybe they ain't showing everybody else out.
Speaker 2: Maybe they got we gotta tell can to show them boys.
Speaker 1: The technique to drop the knee. Yeah, I'm not that right, there is not yeah, but them getting rid of them aw right now, that's that's not conducive to uh having a chance unless yeah, you can't. You can't. Let's they Yeah, I don't see j ain't it. No, No, Lamar, but he.
Speaker 2: Gotta make sure to protect yourself, brother, because you know he's not getting.
Speaker 1: They protect yourself when you're doing what you're doing. That's that's that's what his game was. It has been that since since he came in.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: He ain't been you know, sitting in the pocket drop back, you know, you know twenty five, thirty thirty four, the times game whatever it is, ain't and ain't been that. And when they try it, it's forcing it, Like do what it is that y'all been doing? Man, they gonna say, oh, Lamar can pass? He can. I don't give can pass if he can't go in there and slang it every play and do that. Do what helps y'all win. I think they was just reading They plush cliplings too much, bro, trying to make it make them. No. You at the end of the day, this ball, Yes, thirty five times. La Margot carried about eight.
Speaker 2: He gonna do what you gotta do. Yes, yes, don't know. Don't try to outsmart yourself man, trying to make people happy and making it look good.
Speaker 1: You're gonna mess around and lose and feel dumb. Yeah, like like the fourth quarter of the last game that the uh the Ravens ended up. You take you take out the man. Listen, rotation, ain't no rotation. The rotation is a game on the line. Ain't been rotating. No, no, no, no no, It's time to win. Put it run. You see what they did. You see what they did this time when he needed a break. Come out after you good, you got your rest, you fuel up, get back and.
Speaker 2: What Yes, I got personal water people for you. Derek can be elect your lights and everything. Whatever you need, whatever you need, whatever you need. They tripping man, You.
Speaker 1: Don't go with your man. Sauce Garden out here, Sauce go ahead. What's saw what they talking about? What Sauce done?
Speaker 2: Sauce done went off on his critics and the now posting deleted tweet. He said, I'll go ahead and say hold on, I'll say the real sense. Nobody else will because it's me only get thirty two targets. There are zero cornerbacks that only had thirty two targets through six hundred snaps, the only twenty two targets through seven games. I don't get targeted as much as ninety nine point eight of other cornerbacks in the league.
Speaker 1: All right, all you can go on a but only get completed two touchdowns allowed. I was, I was one was a bust of coverage. I was a bust of coverage both to be both. At the beginning of the year, only two hundred and eight yards allowed all year. Who is he talking to? Just a fan?
Speaker 2: He's talking to people that is talking just some receivers them up. They just be like, man, sauce ain't all that.
Speaker 1: Sauce sain't all that.
Speaker 2: So he just.
Speaker 1: Wanted to don't even worry about that. Man, Listen, you never as bad. Coaching Bowl would tell us you never as bad as they say you are, but you're never as good. Thank you. It's a it's a middle ground there. It's a middle there.
Speaker 2: And I would want to tell him this too, as me in a corner. The eye in the sky don't lie, and the people that matter are watching all of your tape. They know if you're getting targeted, and when you're getting targeted, they know what defense you're in. They actually are paying attention to your They know what you're doing and know what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 1: They know everything.
Speaker 2: So when they're watching your technique and we're watching, like like all during the week, watching your stuff, the people that matter matter. The people that don't matter to you, you gotta just they're irrelevant. You know what I'm saying. The people gonna say what they want to say. Cornerback is a tough position. Sometimes you don't want to get your name called. You're out there doing your job when you're not throwing it to you you quarterbacks bating the ball and he's getting sacked. Your team knows, and the people that are watching like this, Oh he was going to throw it over there, but it's straped, so I can't. So all of that stuff, it matters. Was you look at you. You still got the bag. You just went to Indianapoi making You're making thirty five thirty five MILLI dollars a year, your highest paid corner in the league. People notice it, so you don't have to trip off on the dummies or like try to prove yourself to people that are talking crap about you because you got traded. You're making thirty some million dollars a year. You want the highest paid corners in the league. People that matter know what's up. You know what I'm saying. So don't feel like you got to prove yourself to the peonce. That's just wasting your time. You're wasting your breath. They weren't the ones that traded for you, gave you thirty five year to play the cornerback position, so all and stuff. You know what you're doing. Just stay locked in and keep making the main thing the main thing. You can't try to impress the people that don't know what's going on. If you weren't, if they able have traded you and nobody wanted you, then you could be like, oh oh, but like look what I'm doing, and I.
Speaker 1: Think I think this is this younger generation. They're just a little too sensitive man. For sure, Feelings get hurt. Man. You want everybody to think.
Speaker 2: You that man, and people start talking trash about you like this, No, no, but look what I can do? Well like this, the people that matter, we know what you can do. Bro, Like you ain't got even.
Speaker 1: Worry about it.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it, about it, Joe Yo, super chats, super Chat, sell more fun full five, sell more food fun food Ood.
Speaker 1: However spell it? Man, listen, he donated ten dollars. He said he's a bomb. That's a bomb. He's a bomb. Take sentiment's money back. You read it, Joe, I.
Speaker 2: Ain't see what it? Where's that? Man got the chats?
Speaker 1: Man Brown's got ninety nine problems, but a squealer ain't one.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what they came on here with.
Speaker 1: Man this man listen, man, look see you know what this year I means.
Speaker 2: Look you as good as good as your last game debo. So you know how my Browns people do. Sometimes you gotta get on there just pop pop pop off, pop off stuff.
Speaker 1: Sometimes when we came, when we came, listen, like I said, the sun shine, I ain't gonna lie. I can't even say that. No more. No, Yeah, it's been a couple of these we come on. Man, listen, you know what it is. It's that dirty air in Cleveland, in the dirty water. Of course, your raby dogs got your mouth and around. That's your booming at the mouth, that's your mouth biting people. Oh who we got coveted, life got covered in life.
Speaker 2: So Joe, you showed you showed your eye the glow looking like the second coming of DiAngelo. Help Jesus is my nephew. Everything needs to be changed with Steelers. We haven't been good since they took away our ketchup wine.
Speaker 1: Please, I ain't gonna lie. Yeah, they took away to catch up.
Speaker 2: What's they changed? They the ketchup. They changed the name of the stadium man. The gym was as Hines Hines Man with.
Speaker 1: She's talking about she's talking about hines Field where the ketchup bottles used to jump out and get into the reds on. Now, what's the name of Itture. Yeah, I'll just say go to the act right, Yeah what? Oh let me see orange is my favorite credit. But please don't disrespect the curtain. Oh oh yeah, but I understand your Oh, but I understand your heart. What's the difference between a dirty tub and a brown and the browns? One has ring, one has a ring the other? Yes?
Speaker 2: Covered it life, Yes, yes, covered it.
Speaker 1: You know you I ain't gonna get out, you know I will have.
Speaker 2: Respect from my depo. Stopped disrespecting and then I listen, man, what it is hard on me? Y'all got to ring? You ain't got a ring. You ain't gotta ring over there? I think, I think, I think the show is my I think I think about time about we got Friday?
Speaker 1: Are you sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man? Are you sure? Yeah? Are you sure? I don't know? Let me talking crazy? They got they got? Do they got any more? Do they got anymore? Joe covered? I can't covered with the homie until she just went hard. Yes, I appreciate you, and that's that's what that's what a your life. Still a fan, dude, Listen, even though we lie, even though we lose, you can't just sit up there in disrespect. Come up here with the browns on he he with dog bones and start that he listen here, don't you all forget Sunday night football. Let's go give away. Make sure you follow here there de bo Joe subscribe, Yes we together, subscribe please or your opportunity to win one of two sets of two tickets to go and see let's play.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna says, you're not gonna say us win. You would hit the lion tamer.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's rat bird, hey man, birds flying. I can't get to it, and they won't let me shoot it out the air. You know they won't let me shoot it home on de Bo. Don't be don't be scared. Now it's time listen here. You know what birds you can kill as a varmin anytime of the year, A raving raven. Get ready on Sunday night.
Speaker 2: Let's go, We go do, let's go.
Speaker 1: We want to thank y'all for joining notices on this episode that day, Bow and Joe please like and subscribe right back here on Friday.
Speaker 2: Joe, make sure you guys like and subscribe. We will see y'all here on Friday. You know what time it is.
Speaker 4: Let's get it.