Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bone. Yeah. Sometimes everybody's flying out today two fifty for me lunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's two fifteen to fifty whatever.
Speaker 1: I'd imagine it's the same time.
Speaker 3: I would think it's the same flight line.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: I don't know. They may have put me on Delta.
Speaker 1: I'm on Delta, but I don't fly out till later, like three out, three or four hours later. Oh, but I think I would think if they're two fifteen and two fifty, they also to to that's probably saying.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, though Delta does first class, maybe they wanted to treat you guys first class.
Speaker 1: Let me take a look here.
Speaker 3: Because we're not first class lunch.
Speaker 1: That's not true. Last time I put you in first class, you left your computer.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: The company may not treat you to first class. I think, who does?
Speaker 3: I think that was the first time I've ever done first class.
Speaker 1: Dude, it is awesome. Let's see here. I'm looking at the flights, not that even that that matters. But what airline are you on, lunchbox? You don't know, No, I'm on Southwest? Okay, So it's two fifty, so I should just stop looking, like, just stop him lunch that thought it was fun? Uh who like you going yeah to fifty? Yeah, Morgan, are you going? Yeah?
Speaker 4: But I'm not falying out un till tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: I must be nice.
Speaker 4: Well, I was like, you don't need to meet Thursday. I'll just well we.
Speaker 3: Have to be there early for something early.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but right, but yeah, but I'm getting in early at like eleven tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: That's early. That's that's like medium, right.
Speaker 4: It happens until like Friday afternoon.
Speaker 1: Though, But Lunchbox is going He's had nothing to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, he sees family and stuff, but they do. The company doesn't care about that, but that's what he tells them. He probably tells him. I got like, I got to meet with clients. But then he really goes to his family's house.
Speaker 2: I have something to do tomorrow at noon.
Speaker 1: Right, we could get in when Morgan gets in. Man, I would just I just stayed home another night. Did you really just want to go back and see all the old friends.
Speaker 3: Through the boys, No, Okay.
Speaker 1: Forrest Garrett. I got a meeting with Forrest tonight about a potential business deal. I'm trying to get them to advertise on Case one hundred point seven. It's work. Yeah, so we're all pretty much heading off. Is any rare? Are you going?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 5: Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: Did you because sometimes they invite like three of us, sometimes they invite everybody? Did you want to go?
Speaker 6: There's just really nothing for me to do there, and I ended up just getting drunk and party with Billy exactly?
Speaker 1: Did you want to go? What do you think Lunchbox is gonna do every night.
Speaker 3: Party with Forrest Garrett Greg? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you hurt that you didn't get invited?
Speaker 6: No, I'm just gonna watch on Hulu at a boy eight seven Central, good plug.
Speaker 3: It's actually cool to watch concerts on Hulu. I watched Stage Coach last week on Hulu. Yeah, Jelly Roll and Landy Wilson were playing. Watched like a little bit of their set. Like that's really cool with Amazon. Okay, my bad.
Speaker 1: So what you mean is you like to watch it well like a live concert streaming.
Speaker 3: I think they've done Lallapalooza on Hulu, Like they've done a bunch of concerts. There was even one I think, like in England that they were doing.
Speaker 1: But you can just say streaming because it's all it's cool. Yeah, it doesn't have to be a Hulu brand. This one happens to you.
Speaker 3: No, I think the ones I saw were on Hulu because it shows up on the Amazon. Might just say I think that's yeah, Stage Coach was maybe maybe Amazon. Yeah, I don't really remember it, dude. It's all a blur, like.
Speaker 1: When I get on TV.
Speaker 3: It's like I don't know, I don't even know what Apple.
Speaker 1: It was like a new pressure with these festivals being streamed because what used to happen is you do the festival and you're just playing to those people. So there weren't micro movements. You had to pay attention to, just big movements. You'd even pick your nose real quick if you needed too. Yeah, because playing to people who aren't that close to you. Now the cameras is right up in your face. That if you pick your nose is going to be a viral moment.
Speaker 3: Everyone's will watch it on social media.
Speaker 1: Scoopa Steine, where you going?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when are you leaving today? Raise flying privates?
Speaker 2: I leave at one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's when the plane leaves.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when the plane leaves, So I liket, the're probably run twelve forty.
Speaker 1: Five, when wait, if you're leaving it one, you're gonna at twelve forty five. It's already says that.
Speaker 3: Time going back in time, Like, just I get no, I'm flying out at one.
Speaker 7: I get there twelve forty five, only ten minutes to get on the plane, sitting five, and I'm out.
Speaker 3: What is he talking about?
Speaker 6: There's no tsaly just walk up to the plane, you go.
Speaker 7: You've ever seen entourage, are you guys?
Speaker 1: And he's doing math.
Speaker 4: He's saying he's getting to the airport at twelve forty five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then I leave at one.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, you said getting there to get there a way that sounded like the Austin one. Okay, so half of us heard it as leaving it one gets there twelve forty five, meaning get to Austin at twelve forty five, which felt like a time machine. The other half got what he was saying.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, sorry, I think maybe yeah, I could be seen that way, but I was looking more. I was like, I'm getting to there meeting the airport.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well that's good. I'll let us know where.
Speaker 3: But that's a good king.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good story. What's your role out there, scoop Steve.
Speaker 2: I do a lot of different things.
Speaker 7: I mostly work on the national broadcast ORK with the Premier team, So we do some prep the day before and then going to the arena and setting up, and I work with the engineers over there, and then day of it's manning all the interviews and then like a PA in a sense, whatever they need, I run and get those as well, and then help stuff with you and Eddie and lunchbox and Amy.
Speaker 1: And Amy's not here. She had to go catch her flight. She had to leave early today because when we get there though, yeah, why did Amy have to leave earlier?
Speaker 3: This morning?
Speaker 7: She had a client meeting with one we've been trying to get for a minute and got it set up, so she's meeting with him.
Speaker 1: So potential client, yes, yes, not Forrest and Greg No, not Foresting, Garrett, Okay or Ryan?
Speaker 2: To get the bracelet check.
Speaker 1: I gotta get dressed. I was looking at my schedule, so tomorrow have stuff in the daytime, but tomorrow have a script read at six pm?
Speaker 3: Is that like when you go through what ever you're gonna host? Like, what are you gonna say?
Speaker 1: Give you a packet of papers and like, read it out loud?
Speaker 3: Do you read that stuff? Not before I get there?
Speaker 1: I will if it's jokes and stuff, because mostly I've been a part of writing them. But this is pretty straightforward. Hey, welcome, here's our guests. This is our exit year of doing it. Let's go. Yeah, so I'll do the script read. Then I have to stop by a VIP client welcome party at a place at seven. Then I have to go to a client dinner. O.
Speaker 3: Well, it's like a sit down dinner with clients. I hope not.
Speaker 1: Those are the worst, Yeah, because I'm expected to entertain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you have to stay for dinner for those like that's a little bit. And then if it's a sit.
Speaker 1: You gotta stay because you look like a big time And if you leave, if it's one of those where they just have food around and you do like a talk and eat a little bit and mingle out on my nose because I can irish goodbye, like nobody.
Speaker 3: Like I'm gonna go to the restroom real quickly, and then I.
Speaker 1: Crawled the window. It's like I'm on a bad blind day, but I'm going to do that. And it just says who the clients are. I'm not going to say who they are. One of them. I would never maybe it's just like meet them, but I would never do I would never advertise for them. It's the second one there see. Oh yeah, yeah, never in a million years.
Speaker 3: I don't know if any of us do.
Speaker 1: Really No, I'm sure it's a potential, like, hey, go meet with them and maybe they'll come on.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, what am I going to do for them?
Speaker 1: So I do that, and then I have to go to an industry party after that. I'm basically just being paraded around at this point.
Speaker 3: The industry party is kind of where like the artists and the labels are all hanging out.
Speaker 1: Don't know that will get the alrishkaby. Yeah. I make one lap and go, oh yeah, I gotta go talk to my friend and I just walk out the door. Yeah. So that's Friday, Saturday, which is the day of the show. I have breakfast with our CFO. Wow, that's definitely no Irish could buy on that client. Oh yeah, can you imagine I'll be right back. This is him waiting. He said he'd be back. I have breakfast with the CFO. I guess I'm doing the God's Country podcast. In the daytime, I'm doing some sort of moment and then I'm meeting a team to do a check presentation with you and Amy and Lunchbox.
Speaker 3: All right, you don't get the check Lunchbox.
Speaker 1: Do you know what that?
Speaker 2: I don't know anything about a check presentation.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen that one on my tuner. Five thirty Meet with Saint Jude Patient five forty five, host rehearsal on stage. Six PM. The Iart Country Artist group photo, which is always pretty cool because it is it's all the artists. Yeah, piled in an E News interview. At six point twenty, I go through the press room and do interviews. At six point forty, I do an hard Country social stop at six forty five. Change closes at six fifty, show open at seven. They didn't give me Reba time. I got ten minutes to change into what I'm changing.
Speaker 3: Ya, I know, so.
Speaker 1: Live stream backstage and then it's just oh, they're here. Is so the show is going on and in between moments is so boring?
Speaker 3: But who cares?
Speaker 1: In between my hosting things, I am meeting with Betterhelp client backstage, meeting with song Finch client meeting with Wise Pies pizza client. Like in the middle, I do somethingles stage, go meet a class, crazy stage, going to client.
Speaker 3: But see there you have an excuse like I gotta go on stage.
Speaker 1: You're right back, yeah, but yeah that's true. But then they look and I'm not on stage meet with Wise Pies pizza client that whitse pis pizzas. Those are good. Yeah, Like they sent a box up here, like the dessert pizza thing that we had.
Speaker 3: It was really good. It was like apple Pie pizza.
Speaker 1: Straight Talk, Wireless moment, Lady a Da Da Da Da over at eleven. It's a busy two days, man, are you.
Speaker 3: Like when you do this like it's a country festival, right, But but it's also.
Speaker 1: A lot of okay, and I do a lot of no, We're gonna ask no, no, no, Like how how like dressed up do you get like you I'm hosting it though, so I gotta be kind of some somewhat formal ish but not total even like you know, you.
Speaker 3: Watch like a CMS and stuff and like, I guess the host is dressed up nice. But I feel like sometimes like you can get away with like a cool T shirt. No, not hosting it.
Speaker 1: Okay, if I showed up hosting it in a T shirt, I think the company won't kill me.
Speaker 3: But see like say like if Darius was hosting, I can't see your host Like Dirk Spentley, he's got to come out of t.
Speaker 1: He hosted with a CMS. He hosted in a suit okay, but you can change later to like a more less formal jacket okay, and like a button up. But if you're the host, there's just an expectation of you.
Speaker 3: I feel like people would like it. And it was like, hey man, I'm me Like Luke Combs, he's got to show up in his Columbia like fish and shirt in it.
Speaker 1: But he's also not going to host it okay, at least not yet. And he also would wear a suit. Looka I've presented, like at the CNA, Luke consan, he's in a suit.
Speaker 8: Grammies he wore like a suit, maybe not had a tie, but like a suit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen him in a suit and he wants to wear overalls.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, it's like everybody does it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, actually, no, country, not really be you man.
Speaker 8: It's like, don't shower.
Speaker 1: But if you're presenting, you can definitely be a little more of your flare, and I I will probably peel off layers as I go, because I'll probably start in a jacket just because you know, you want to present that it's a big deal in a big show and we're on Hulu, and so I'll wear a jacket. And I don't really know what I'm wearing yet. I got a few options.
Speaker 3: Oh really, you don't know yet.
Speaker 1: I have stuff that I had to get tailored. My legs.
Speaker 3: Oh, dude, me too. Look at these Look at these shorts.
Speaker 1: Dude, my legs. My pants are so tight on my legs. That's ridiculous. It's Kevin Klug puts us through some just nightmare. You don't understand. We're too old to do the training that we do.
Speaker 3: I've never had legs like this, Like I've never exercised my legs ever.
Speaker 1: Do I lay on the beach. I don't do squats, and we do legs every day, but we don't do the same leg muscles every day where you could go. I don't like it. Legs, by the way, I hate legs. But it's like, if we're doing squats one day, we don't do this those same we'll do like, uh, the RDIO will hang whatever whatever different leg muscles, So we don't ever do a day where there's not legs because he's like it promotes, you know, testosterone staying, so we need that. But I'm always sore and I'm kind of over it and be honest, but my pants are all I look like I'm wearing skin tight.
Speaker 3: That's what I painted on pants. My wife was like, hey, those skinny jeans, they're not They're not skinny beans. Yeah, they're only skinny now yeah, purposely bottom not skinny.
Speaker 1: So I had to get some stuff tailored so I don't look like I'm trying to paint myself. And it's a fine problem to have.
Speaker 3: Dude, I've had Tim mcgrass struggles with that all the time.
Speaker 1: He probably does super lean workouts though, oh but his stuff's usually pretty ripped. Yeah, I think he probably does on purpose. Okay, Yeah, so that's that's our schedule. We'll be back obviously on Monday, and we'll be exhausted, that's all right, And on Monday, the super secret I don't know what you're talking about. Well I do now because we taped it yesterday. See, you're not tricking me, and I didn't sign an NDA. I can't say whatever I want, but that'll be on Monday show. I think we can say. So cool, there's that I'm an elderly American couple stranded in Spain after the cruise ship left without them. It's like the third story we've read like this. You know what that's on you get back to the boat man.
Speaker 3: Is this a case of where like it happens all the time, but now that there was one big news story, everyone's like, oh, we should probably submit this one because how can this not happen all the time?
Speaker 1: Or we just paying attention to this story because we read one and so we go, oh, I'm also interested because we talked about it.
Speaker 3: That's true. Our algorithm feeds it to uses.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, but the guys that am a very experienced traveler have been on as many as thirty cruises. Never before have we missed catching a ship, So we're not someone who abuses the system. He and his wife Claudine had gone on an independently booked excursion. Due to a rainstorm, they ran late. Yeah, you got to put in like an hour when like a window to have that buffer time, which sucks.
Speaker 3: Because you probably only have like four hour I've never been on a cruise, but I'm assuming you don't have a lot of time to go explore.
Speaker 1: Let's go to our cruise expert lunchbox. How much depends.
Speaker 9: It depends on where you stop. I've only been on one and it was like you have five hours or you have you know, but it's usually multiple hours.
Speaker 1: Did you worry about getting back to the boat.
Speaker 8: No, not really.
Speaker 2: I mean we hiked.
Speaker 9: I mean we went on a three four hour hike, and we were not nervous as we were like, all right, well we'll get back.
Speaker 2: I never even thought the ship would really leave you.
Speaker 1: I'm sure most people think that we were flying back from California last weekend because went out there to do some work and the traffic in Los Angeles is awful. My whole association with that city is not good because I only am carsick in that city. I never I don't like going there for fun because it's not fun for me just in general, not my type of place really. But if I do go, it's for work. And anytime from like two thirty to seven pm, the interstate's just packed and you just sit in trap and it's miserable, and I stay car sick, and it's unpredictable. The meetings even there, unpredictable if you have any kind of afternoon meeting or late morning, because nobody's ever on time. And it's not even their fault, because if you're scheduling any meetings even near each other, you're at the mercy of the highway and the people on the highway. And so we left our hotel and it said it was gonna take forty five minutes to get from the hotel to the airport, So we left an hour and fifteen minutes before the hour before it hit us.
Speaker 3: And that's a good buffer.
Speaker 1: So our normal timing was it's gonna take forty five minutes, So we're gonna leave an hour and forty five minutes before the flight, so forty five minutes get there. We have an hour, which is the traditional domestic flight, get there an hour ahead of time, plenty of time. We're not even checking bags, we don't check bags. My family not a back checking family by that meeting because of me, And so it takes an hour and fifteen hour and twenty minutes instead of forty five. Because one little thing throws that entire system off and we're like in the car still ten minutes sounds like boarding.
Speaker 3: We're like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: And so we do one of those things where you're running through the airport that's so stressful, and we're just like please, please please, please, please loose please. We get there and there's nobody in like a two and we walk up. We're like, the flight still here. She's like, are you Bobby and Kaitlin. Yes, we've been waiting for you. Oh my god. So I think because we checked in. We got to check in in time, so they knew we were at least in the building. Yeah, so they held the flight for just a few minutes until we could get there.
Speaker 3: When you got on the plane, did everybody look at you be like, there they are the ones we've been waiting on.
Speaker 1: No, because on the way back we flew back first class. Ah, so we were in the front. We were set up in the front at first. I didn't even make eye contact noybody. Putting my head down and got in my seat. That's and that's a brutal flight. On the way out there. I got I mean, I get motions like on airplanes now A little bit really a little bit now. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: Dude, You've had this for as long as I've known, but it's getting worse.
Speaker 1: My legs are getting bigger, but my motion s skate, my threshold is getting smaller and smaller.
Speaker 3: We were flying one time and it was the whole family, and I think we were off by like an hour and a half, and I said, I'm going to check the bags. Family, you go through security, go go, go, go, like we're going to be late. So they went through security and they made it, and by the time I got to TSA, the line was a mile long, and I was like, this is no way I'm not gonna make it. So I had to do the like run of the front of the line and be like you.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: My whole family's on the plane right now, I've got to get through, and everyone was cool about it.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, So that again, Yeah, I was gonna say, would you feel uncomfortable just doing that?
Speaker 3: If you lie, yes, Lunchbox probably wouldn't.
Speaker 1: But dude, that's embarrassing. You mean he wouldn't feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: No, I feel like he would do that today if.
Speaker 1: Like, maybe he was late, but it wasn't about his family. Yeah, my wife does not have pre check, and so I do. So we split up every time.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: So the scenario that I've put in my head is she does not pre check. I do. There's no I guess I'll go through with you. I've established a long time ago. If you want to get pre check, let's go to the airport early. I'll go half hour early. Sign you up. There's a place ten minutes down the road. You go sign up there. She's like super easy, and she's like, I'm okay, I'm good.
Speaker 3: I don't really need it.
Speaker 1: She's like, I don't travel as much as you. Who cares. In my head, I've already made the decision that I'm not going to go through with her. So most of the time I on the other side quicker. But what if I get there and they're like, sir, we have to go, and she's not to the gate. But I am like I've I'm back and forth because part of me is like, she doesn't have pre check and she knows, like what can happen by not having pre check, So I should get on the flight and just go, You're saying, because why would I penalize myself for something that she doesn't have that we talked about. However, the penalty may come later when I leave her. Yeah, she's like you left me said, of course, didn't this happen to Ray? Or were Bay or somebody had to like miss a flight?
Speaker 3: Ray? Is that right?
Speaker 6: It wasn't because the TSA or pre check. It was because flights were canceled and I had to get back for the show. So she ended up getting stranded in San Diego airport for a day.
Speaker 1: I think so he left her? Was there only one? That's true? He did have to get back to work. I just know I just want to get home. I just want to get to my own toothpaste and Ray it was only one seat. How come you got on the flight? I got it from our security guy. He had some golden ticket he was able to give me. There's still that type of thing like Wonka like and since nine to eleven you use golden ticket? R Yeah, Hey, was she was sheet mad at you? Ray? Or? Was she?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: Not at all? Man for that? I get no, it's like you to sarcastic dude.
Speaker 6: She obviously San Diego is a beautiful city, she says, because she was stranded in that airport. She never wants to go to San Diego. She's also going at the time, she was also going through cancer.
Speaker 1: So oh my god, there's that part that that part I think, Yeah, that part's tough. Hey you had to be Yeah, but that part that's understandable, like you have to stay back. I get it. It's not like she was like she was, dude, she had cancer. Okay, she had cancer, but she was no, No, it's not ok she had cancer. That's really not one where that kind of trumps everything.
Speaker 9: No, listen, you, she was battling cancer for two years or whatever, and so it's not like that one day was going to make a difference of her survivor and not surviving. He had a job to get back to. How can she I don't understand. Women are crazy, you get mad.
Speaker 1: I would say, I would say the cancer thing, even if it's not like life or death, if she's not feeling good, or if there's a chance maybe she doesn't feel good because of the medicine she's on or what she's gone.
Speaker 3: And guys, leaving your wife in a random city like that's bad, Like it's bad enough, and then put cancer on.
Speaker 8: Top of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that was something they couldn't control, where ours we could, like, she's chosen not to get pre check and if I leave, it's kind of well. Ray and Bacon couldn't control that. They couldn't control the storm or whatever it was. Right once, I was gonna go do Bear Girls in Norway, the running Wild to the Bear Girls show and is before the first time I did it, never met Bear I don't I've seen the show a few times with like famous people like doing crazy stuff. And they were like, Okay, we're gonna you're gonna get on a flight here, then you're gonna go to Atlanta. Then from Atlanta you're gonna go to Canada, and then from Canada you're flying to Oslow, and from Oslow you're flying to the small town. It's like a heart is a tread to get out there. So massive storm hits and it me and they were like, you can bring whoever you want. And I wasn't dating anybody, and I was like, who can even go? So I took Rod, who's our balls, like you want to go to Norway's be cool? And he's a massive Bear Girls fan and he's like yeah. So we get to the airport and it's storming so hard they canceled a flight. Well, like, well, we can put you on this flight. And then Rod had a seat too, But Rod had to get to Norway because they paid for my person as well. But no, none of the flights had two seats on him, so we had to go two different versions around the world to meet in Norway. So he went through like Minnesota to Amsterdam. I went from here to like Milwaukee to Toronto. Crazy, and so the whole time we're like, where are you? We were checking in the whole and he beat me there by like nine hours. Wow. And I landed with no sleep and didn't even check in the hotel, met him outside of it, gave him my bags, and they just took me right off to the wilderness. But we both went off at the same time, different places, and it's like, amazing, race.
Speaker 3: What did he do while you guys were shooting?
Speaker 1: Just hung at the hotel?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: And then we got back and he met Bear. No, he actually met Bear the night before, because he got there like nine hours before me, so we got to sleep a little bit. He said, he met Bear in the hotel, a very small hotel in this really small village type town. And then we got back and I was fried. I was tired, but it was also like I'd almost died in my mind like three times. And hung out with Bear a little bit because Bear's awesome dude. And then Rod and I just went and like petered around whatever that small town.
Speaker 3: Was in Oslo. No, no, no, we weren't even know we had in Norway.
Speaker 1: We're supposed to go from Oslo to the small small town, but it was like three hours north of Oslo.
Speaker 3: That's so cool.
Speaker 1: It was tiny, tiny town and we just went around like their little strip and just like hung out in Norway.
Speaker 3: People speak English over there, yep there, yep the people we talked to. People speak English everywhere basically, Okay.
Speaker 1: Some don't. Meaning everywhere I've ever been there are English speakers. Doesn't mean everybody speaks English. But I've never been anywhere where there weren't English speakers, where nobody spoke English, and it made it difficult for me to communicate. There were places that I've been where they I would be with someone and they just did not know English, and so I would say English louder so they would because that'll help. Yeah. I would be like, oh you know what I'm saying. You don't know that I want a pizza, okay, by this pizza and they still wouldn't know.
Speaker 3: Do you naturally do the like eating pizza like you do a triangle with your hands and like put it in your mouth?
Speaker 1: I think, so what I do that drives my wife crazy. Now she hates it. And I don't do it on purpose. Here, if I meet somebody it's from another country, foreign accent doesn't matter. I speak back to them in their accent and she's like, you can't do that, and I'm like, I'm like, do what. She's like, you can't like mimic their accent. I'm like, I'm doing that. Yes, they might find that offensive. I don't do it on purpose, But also I feel like I'm kind of meeting them in the middle. They're coming over to English, but they still got a little bit of their accent, and I'm still using my English, but I'm a a little bit adopting their accent. So it's never a way of like making fun of But if we go to like a Chinese restaurant, oh no.
Speaker 3: No, stop stops, you do that, But.
Speaker 1: I don't fully but I don't mean to, but I speak back to them in a way they speak to me.
Speaker 3: No chance they appreciate it, or do they even notice it, because they notice it. Like if you talk to me and well, I don't have a really an accent, but if you talk to me in like a Spanish accent, I'd be like, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: I do that sometimes, but not purposefully.
Speaker 1: Hey man, let's go. We're late. I'd be like, what, oh, sorry. But if you talk to me with that accent and you were, I think my natural bridgemaker is to also meet You're trying to meet me with language it's not comfortable for you. So in my mind, I think I'm just trying to meet you back with that accent and it's not good. That's pretty funny, though it's not good. So let's do a mid role here. Jeff Goldblum's kids are six and eight years old. He's already telling them they'll have to support themselves and they grow up.
Speaker 3: I saw this.
Speaker 1: He's seventy one, by the way, with six and eight year old. Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't know he's that old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he doesn't look or seem or act that old.
Speaker 3: And those are his only kids.
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 3: That probably not. I mean you think someone that age would probably have I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, But you'd also think i'd have kids by now that's true. I don't yet.
Speaker 3: That's very true. What do you think about this because I.
Speaker 1: Think it's a little misleading, the headlines little misleading. Oh, it's like Warren Buffett, go on, I'm not leaving anything of my kids. However, all the relationships that they've been able to form, the education they were able to get, that all of the naturally presented parts of life that gives them an advantage also gives them an advantage to making money as well.
Speaker 3: Sure, but that's kind of your responsibility as a parent. But if you're loaded like this, what do you leave them when you die? That's that's kind of the headline, right, But it's what.
Speaker 1: You give them while you're alive that allows them to be loaded after you die.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think these guys have a different because that's my scenario, Like, all right, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But you don't have the connections. He literally knows other billionaires. He literally can put them in Harvard or Yale and create and have to create every pathway possible, not leave them any money, but I'm not saying this specifically about them, but not leave them any money specifically, but definitely they set them up. They have a heads up for tons of whatever their currency is potential.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, I get that, but I get that. But if you have millions of dollars when you die, how much do you want to give them? Do you want to give it to them? What do you want to do with that money? Because it's not yours anymore? Right, But what he's saying is like, hey, what do you say, row your own boat? I don't remember. I just think the story. I think he told his kids like, hey, row your own boat, like, find your own way, make your own money.
Speaker 1: Well, he's going to help them though while he's alive. Obviously he's building the lake they get to row their own boat on, right, And I think, like people go, oh, good for them. You're teaching them the hard way. No, I mean no, maybe harder than other people. And I feel like, you know, hopefully when we have kids. My kids are definitely in that aspect, is going to have a better life than what I had. But it's you know, I kind of like move moves all the mountain pine and let them live that for a while, Yeah, but I'm not, and so it also had to go I'm not leaving them anything, and I will, but even if I don't, I'll be able to pay for a better education than what I had.
Speaker 3: I just don't know what inheritance inheritance. I don't know what that feels like, Like, I don't know what that who.
Speaker 1: Does none of us do.
Speaker 3: I know people that have them, and I know that they're kind of like, it's cool because We've got so much money in the bank that I don't have to worry if I lose my job. Like they've said stuff like that, that's crazy, and I'm like, that's really crazy. But is that what you want for your kids or do you want them to be like, hey, they need to Like there's probably never a right line. There's not a right answer.
Speaker 1: I don't think to that because you want you whomever, your friends, your family, your kids to feel supportive. But if they're overly supported, then do they not work as hard? Do they not develop as gills? And so there's not only there's ever a right answer to that.
Speaker 3: Gosh, I saw I saw the story and I'm like, God, that makes me think, I don't know, what did you think about that lunchbox.
Speaker 9: Man. I was looking up some slot machines we talked about earlier. I'm trying to get on those slot machine apps.
Speaker 1: Sorry, what you weren't listening? All right? What the Tyra Banks had her first alcoholic drink at fifty years old? You're Ray laughing.
Speaker 3: I can hear him through the wall through the microphone.
Speaker 8: What on earth?
Speaker 1: What did you say? It doesn't Sorry, I was those slot machine I know it doesn't matter. I don't know if there's anything else ever want to do.
Speaker 3: Tyra Banks had a first drink of alcohol fifty five zero. Oh, I think he said fifteen Michael, Yeah, oh no, you.
Speaker 1: Can't be a part of it now. You can't be a part of it. Now go back to now, you go back to Ray. Just turn his mic off. He doesn't want to be a part of it, but he can't jump in now. Yeah, I was doing slot machines. Oh my gosh. Uh. Pennsylvania XCN twenty seven, who's been jailed three times over, turns a new leaf to become the state's youngest ever judge. That's cool.
Speaker 3: That is cool. Turn your life around.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: I wonder if he was inspired to be a Judge because of working with Judge.
Speaker 1: Reflecting on his troubled ten years, he wrote on so yeah, you know what I mean, like, is uh the chance of losing my freedom and also all the work I did to stay out of trouble. That's a huge reason having open mind, a different perspective, Daily Mail, that's a good story. Man.
Speaker 3: That judge seems like a tough job.
Speaker 1: I think I'd like to be a judge.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 1: The problem is that I think i'd like to be a judge if I had nobody I was close.
Speaker 3: To, like no friends or family. That's kind of how I feel about judges. I'm like, in no way they have a lot of friends.
Speaker 1: No, I think that because I'd worry somebody was going to kill my friends at family by a decision I made, like I put them at risk.
Speaker 3: Do you think criminals look at the judges and being like yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm watching you. Yeah you give me a bad sentence. I'm coming back when I get out, I'm coming look for you. One guy that jump to the table, Yeah that was awesome. Dude, he jumps so high.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I would worry about that, Like mob you have a judge or yeah, you'd be a terrible judge. You'd be like, I will hold you in contempt.
Speaker 3: It's like, sir, I just know I was just looking at slam mashines on my phone.
Speaker 1: You're not paying attention. Police find ATM robbery suspect gambling at a southern California casino. So he robbed the ATM. But at least he knew it.
Speaker 3: Was his purpose.
Speaker 1: He went and robbed it, right, that's why he robbed it. KTLA David Busters. When I'll let you gamble on arcade games, how do you do that? This story has been out, I just didn't get to it yesterday. But listen to this, David Busters. It's a gambling feature on their app. You'll be able to bet on arcade games with your friends. So you could each go, we're gonna play this skeyball game, bet five bucks and the winner gets the money because it's connected to your card.
Speaker 3: That is awesome. So it's like the currency like on your charge card.
Speaker 1: No, not your charge card, it's money. It's on the app.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what That's what I mean. Like your Damon Buster's card. It has all your like credits, it's a credits.
Speaker 1: It's real money. Oh so it's through your app. You're both gonna go to this machine here and you know how you can double click to Apple pay or whatever. I'd bet five bucks and it goes over. That is amazing. It transfers money.
Speaker 3: Is this gonna start fights because you don't ever go to David Busters and like, I bet you five bucks if each your more of combat.
Speaker 1: Or it's gonna keep fights from happening because you got to pay, right, then it's that your buddy not ever paying out.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: They're rolling it out two hundred and twenty three locations. They're running it through an app. You gotta be eighteen to bet, But isn't it twenty one to bet like casinos? No?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know, but it's like eighteen to play the lottery.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, but I think it's twenty one at casinos. The Michigan is eighteen? Really what a Vegas? I think it's twenty one.
Speaker 3: Might be gotta be twenty one.
Speaker 1: Michigan's eighteen to gamble.
Speaker 6: Ray, Yeah, we would go when we turned eighteen, we go to because it's on Native American land, so we'd go to these casinos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a bit different. Yeah, and you could play. You could play table games Oklahoma, I believe you could be eighteen on the Native American lands. But yes, but to also gamble on the boat and stuff, you had to be twenty one, like Louisiana on White Man boats.
Speaker 3: Those were flake Charles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were fun because they were the closest version of it.
Speaker 3: It was I didn't understood that too. The boat was just like docked, but since you were on water, whatever you want.
Speaker 1: They're planning to limit how much people can wager, but the episode what the limit is? Yet they expect the average bet to be around ten bucks? Yeah right, No, no, dude, this would get us to Dave and Busters.
Speaker 8: Uh huh lost it all on ski ball?
Speaker 1: What dance Dance Revolution? That's funny. The number one thing we want on vacation is go ahead. Number one thing what you want on vacation?
Speaker 3: I want you want? Oh, quiet time? I want quiet quiet time?
Speaker 1: Is that on there? I think it's mostly like if you're going on vacation, things you look for like as part of the vacation, you can actually get that at home if you played it right. So what would like if you're looking and you're planning it and you know you make sure it has blank I have vacation.
Speaker 3: I don't know a lot of alcohol like to drink on vacation.
Speaker 1: Ten's a spa. Well, it could be like a bar, like a hotel. And you know, nine is a personal bathtub. I never heard of a non personal bathtub community bathtub.
Speaker 8: Right, like one that's just completely separate.
Speaker 1: No, like where everybody goes and gets in it from the hotel. But a person will beats like in your bathroom. Right they mean hot tub? No, it's bathtub. I don't know. Because the number eight is a personal hot tub, that'd be nice. Number seven is online check in and check out. Number six is a fitness center. Yeah. I always like it's a good place to work out, and I never go. Yeah. Number five is a restaurant in the building. Yeah, I don't look for that as long as there's stuff to eat nearby. But even then we don't go anywhere crazy, So I always expected to be some kind of restaurant here.
Speaker 3: But the restaurant in the building does mean good room service, does it?
Speaker 1: Is there a direct correlation to that? I think so, right? Number four attractions nearby, Okay, but I would go to the place because the attraction I think that's why you're there. Number three is a smart TV. I don't even look. I don't even I mean, what, what even is a TV anymore?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: I can watch everything on my phone.
Speaker 3: But it's but it's bigger, and you get to lay there on TV like you wanted to hold your phone while you're in your bed.
Speaker 1: I don't mind that, really, do you ever? Like all my passwords already on my phone. You gotta get to eat a smart TV in the hotel. You got to remember all your passwords and stuff, and then you leave it and then somebody else is using from Minneapolis is watching it two weeks later in the hotel. You're like, you watch that? I don't watch Bluey. Number two a king sized bed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's nice.
Speaker 1: And number one is the thing that I want when I go on vacation. That's not a bar, a golf course. Fast Wi Fi. Oh, that way I can watch all my things on my phone and also just be connected.
Speaker 3: Sure, a lot of hotels to get fast Wife, you got to pay extra money for that.
Speaker 1: It's like two versions normal Wi Fi. Sometimes it's like four ninety nine or free, and then you get the faster you gotta puh is there even? I sometimes wonder if it's the same and just idiots like me are paying the four bucks extra for the faster because it's not like we can tell. It's not like our computer is being pressed down a certain Oh look it's even faster now.
Speaker 8: You connect to a different server when you do that, right, it's just you pay.
Speaker 3: Is that legal? Like can you say that you will get faster internet but not do it? Probably not a law there, Wow, that this has to be a law, because you're right, I've never thought about that, Like, is there really a difference between the free and the twenty fourteen dollars a day?
Speaker 1: Uh? I think there is because they tell me that. But I can be lied to.
Speaker 8: You could run a speed test, I guess, and check it out.
Speaker 1: I'm both. Then you got to buy both? Yeah, good point? And then what's free? Though?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey, you over? You signed on the dvd WO were signing for the listener? Yes? Or you know what happened again?
Speaker 4: Okay, Eddie and I were both signing this DVD. We were like standing there together and I was writing my signature okay, and then I handed it off to him. He was standing right next to me. I handed off to him, and then he just signs on top of my name, like he watched me to sign it, and then proceeded to sign on top.
Speaker 1: Of it, to be fair, Welcome to my world.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, listen to to be Fair. It was a Willy Wonka DVD and it's very busy. There was flowers and candy all over the cover. If he didn't even look, he just grabbed it and signed. The same thing you did with the Larry Bird basketball. You didn't even look. You just grabbed it and signed it. Didn't I couldn't see her signature on there.
Speaker 4: Oh you had to do is look though, Eddie. You could have just looked and you would have seen it.
Speaker 1: You have seen Larry Bird written and silver on the basketball.
Speaker 3: I literally signed right over her name so it says Morgan Eddie.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what I did? Speaking of signatures, I bought a box of these cards. It's on my Instagram. You go to mister Bobby Bones. I opened a box of these. They're called like pop star cards. Not even sure. I just saw them on Amazon. You buy this box and it's four cards and four cards in a box, A lot of them.
Speaker 3: I bought. Yeah, some of us are just one so here it is. That's sound like a deal.
Speaker 1: It's not a deal. But they're always autographed or something. But I like cards.
Speaker 3: Been collecting cards again, new hobby. But these are not the sports cards. These are celebrity cards.
Speaker 1: And so the celebrity is for four in there and they're autographed.
Speaker 3: Okay, and these are new. This is like this year.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, I mean today I was almos gonna tell you who I got?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I can we guess you won't though, Oh they're not. They're that obscure.
Speaker 1: I know they're not obscure, but they're from all different times. My jab into the video.
Speaker 8: No, I didn't see it, Okay.
Speaker 1: So I'll give you guys hints because I there were there were three celebrities and one extra block. So first celebrity, we'll do ten questions, yes or no? You guys go, Eddie, I would do twelve questions. Morgan, you'd be the third one. You do. That's four each, Yes or no, Eddie go, okay?
Speaker 3: Man or woman?
Speaker 1: Yes or no?
Speaker 3: A man?
Speaker 1: Is it a man?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Woman?
Speaker 8: Mike is a musician?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Come on, come on in, Morgan, yep.
Speaker 4: Are they an athlete?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Is it an actress?
Speaker 1: Yes? That's four.
Speaker 8: Are they known for movies?
Speaker 1: No, that's five.
Speaker 3: TV actress.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, Eddie, it's got to be.
Speaker 3: But you can talk about I gotta ask mine.
Speaker 4: Are they Are they blonde or brunette?
Speaker 1: That's not a yes or no question. Oh dang it. Yeah?
Speaker 4: Are they blonde?
Speaker 1: Yes, i'd say more blonde. My colors aren't always right, but I would say known to me as a blonde. That's six down, Eddie, is it?
Speaker 3: Are they acting currently?
Speaker 1: So again, I don't know every they're doing, and I'm gonna say I know they are, but I didn't know they're acting currently. We know them as an actor, not current, but I did see because I went to the person's instagram. So they are acting currently, but I don't know that we would all know this person from not acting currently. Their biggest roles were not now. Okay, that's seven, Mike.
Speaker 8: Are they big in the nineties?
Speaker 1: Yes? Eight?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 4: Are they actively okay? Maybe not like acting now big now, but like, are they actively out and about doing stuff right now like in the media.
Speaker 1: I don't know the answer to that. That's a hard one for me. To say yes or too. So I'm gonna give another question. I would say they're I mean, they're not hiding because they're still acting and I went and looked and they're doing I mean, I would, yeah, sure, but I don't think that matters the answer.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, are they married?
Speaker 1: You don't know. I don't know. I can look, I can just look. Not who I was thinking then, But so my point is they're not married to anybody famous, I don't think, but I'll look, but I won't count that as a question.
Speaker 4: So you get another one, Eddie, Eddie, give me like, what's something you guys want want to know?
Speaker 3: Well, I was going to see if they were part of like tgif.
Speaker 1: There's no husband in any pictures that I see, but I don't know her husband.
Speaker 4: Okay, So well that answers some, though that takes away some.
Speaker 1: Okay, you still have Morgan question nine.
Speaker 3: We never, I mean, we never really did say if she was a TV actress, but I guess that's understood from the from wasn't a movie She wasn't a movie actress.
Speaker 4: Okay, does she have any involvement with country music?
Speaker 3: What are we at?
Speaker 1: Nine?
Speaker 3: You get three questions and then you have to guess. Okay, so my question is does she have famous siblings?
Speaker 1: No? Ten, Mike?
Speaker 8: Were they known for a catchphrase you gotta do?
Speaker 1: Not one that comes to my mind? Let me see here, I can google that.
Speaker 3: WHOA.
Speaker 1: It does say there's a line repeated throughout series, but I don't know it. So I'm gonna go no. But I could be challenged on that, but I don't know, not so much that it was so pop culture. So I'll let you ask another one. So I don't have the actual answer.
Speaker 8: Was there? Was it a big cast of the show? They were on.
Speaker 1: Normal? But no, I mean this is a normal So also, I'm looking at a group a cast picture of the people on the show, and there are eight people in it, but it's all the cast members. So I want to say, a big cast, that's a normal cast. I'm not going to give you a question on that one. You could ask another one. If I don't know the answer, you get to keep going. Now that's a great question, because but uh, okay, so no, hold on which is full house family matters? We learned some new ones the other day. We're honest, I'm just making sure because okay, because T g I F. Was, Oh, I think I think maybe hold on? What the say?
Speaker 3: Hey, what I learned Mike is, don't read into all this extra stuff. Hold on, well is technically he does a lot of.
Speaker 1: Going to give you the answer.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give you the for sure answer, little Michelle.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Little Michelle, hold on, I give you the correct answer. So was okay that Google this again?
Speaker 3: M hmmm T G I F. Yeah, he's really running with this one.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me let me google TGF programming block on Wikipedia. That's this is the kind of where it's sending me. Line up history?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's on that?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not telling you that, but okay, was it? Yes?
Speaker 3: See, I'm telling you. I'm telling you guys. He took all that time to make it look like he looked up some tg You get the final.
Speaker 4: Question, all right, Mike Eddie, is there anything we really want to know that will will help?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: What's she on?
Speaker 1: Full house? But that would be I'd be dialing it way down.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, do you think it's that specific?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: You think I went to that whole dog and that's why I'm okay, what do.
Speaker 4: You think, Mike? What's your in book?
Speaker 5: I say go with it, because, yeah, you think I went to that whole thing off house, I have another guess it could be it.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, all right, Bobby, is it as from the house?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: No, no, I get you with the double double. Okay, So you guys talk about it and I will take your answer. You can talk about it out loud.
Speaker 3: I mean, did we We never said she was alive or dead?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: We just assumed she was alive.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because you said they were still things, but not actively.
Speaker 3: Because Susanne Summers, she was blonde and she wasn't step by Step. Who were the girls in Step by Step?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: I don't remember those girls.
Speaker 1: You're on the clock for thirty seconds.
Speaker 8: I'm thinking Melissa Joan Hart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Clarissa, that was on I'm pretty sure that was and you'd have to look that up. Clarissa was not on TJFL.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but that was Nickna.
Speaker 1: That's true. I think, good guess Mike as.
Speaker 8: Her I went to because my other thought was Jodi Sweeden, but it is not. Wow.
Speaker 4: I mean, Susan and Summers could be at Eddie, but she's dead.
Speaker 1: She's dead, but I never said she was a live or day don't list.
Speaker 4: Actively in things.
Speaker 1: She can be actively in things. Sure. Yeah, so okay, what is your answer, I say, we go with Mike. Yeah, the answer is, let's Joan Hart. I didn't know if Sobrin was the tjah I really was doing all that. Look, you know she lifts right down the road. We could have just got her assign something. I know. Yeah I didn't.
Speaker 3: That's better.
Speaker 2: Know.
Speaker 3: I just opened the card. I probably see her like I don't know, once every two weeks.
Speaker 1: Do see her? Yeah?
Speaker 3: All the time? Yeah, all the time basketball games.
Speaker 1: Do you ever talk to her?
Speaker 3: I've talked to her maybe one time.
Speaker 1: You watch my Instagram you'll see me pull it. Okay, you wanna do one more before we go? Okay? I mean do we win the card? The other one which I'm because of her? Three the other so one was Melissa Joan Hart. One was Cuavo. You know is no rapper? What rap group is in? Ohavo?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's in Migos right way more.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's Cuavo. It's spelled qu a v o.
Speaker 3: Is it megas or migos?
Speaker 1: But they're not, they're migos. They're dead guys.
Speaker 8: What you eat? One guy died?
Speaker 3: He did he die know why would whispering. I'm making sure you want to talk about that.
Speaker 1: Okay. So wait, So that was one and then one was a ticket from the year two thousand to get into a Corn concert that someone that's in a like, No, that's system of down Corn is got alive or freak on a leash. And the tickets that's not I'm not right about that, but that's not Corn. He's doing disturbed. Yeah, okay, so that's not Corn. But I'm missed going.
Speaker 3: Now and the ticket is signed.
Speaker 1: No, it's just a Corn ticket concert two thousand, actual ticket.
Speaker 3: But I didn't have a ticket. I didn't ask for the GM two thousand.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 3: Somebody probably liked that upon culture.
Speaker 1: That's cool. So you want to let's do the other one? Last one.
Speaker 3: And I didn't know Sabrina was a t G. I.
Speaker 1: I didn't. Well that's what I look up, all right, Go ahead, Eddie. Question one, Uh is it a man? Nope? Mike.
Speaker 8: Are they alive?
Speaker 1: Yes, Morgan, she's alive.
Speaker 4: She's alive. Is she an actor?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Is she a movie actor?
Speaker 1: Yes? Mike. That was good to get that. By the way, that was clutch when you said it. I was like, of course, Mike's gonna freaking read between all the lines and nail it.
Speaker 8: You know how your brain works A little bit. Movie actor female, I mean.
Speaker 3: I like the hair color.
Speaker 8: Are they blond?
Speaker 1: Yes? And no? I don't know different different. Honestly, I can't birth birth colord. I didn't watch her be born.
Speaker 8: When that baby came out with a blonde.
Speaker 1: So I'm not gonna count as a question I would say no, No, I'm sure at some point she was, but I'm gonna go no. As my natural what I know of her is no. But I'm not gonna count it against you because it's not distinct enough to be certain.
Speaker 8: Are you a fan of any of their movies?
Speaker 1: It was, yes, you were a fan. Not anymore. No, it's not not not anymore, but I was. I'm not anti now, but yeah I was, Morgan.
Speaker 4: Have they been in any big movies in the last five years?
Speaker 3: No, not that I know of, And I would go, now, okay, has she won an Academy Award?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 8: Were they big in the nineties?
Speaker 1: Yes, dang nineties?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, well, he'd were they on tgif?
Speaker 1: No, it's a movie, it's a movie.
Speaker 3: Hey, you never know? Nineties that your question.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, okay, okay, find out I want to ask were they What do you want me to ask that, Ddie, No, you're better in the nineties. I was barely born.
Speaker 1: You can well, I'm going to go late nineties into the early two thousand, so you guys in my.
Speaker 4: Mind is okay? Where was there? Specialty rom com?
Speaker 1: No? Three questions left?
Speaker 3: Is she married to uh? Or was she ever married to a famous person?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, it's the Hollywood power power couple.
Speaker 8: Power couple nineties actor late nineties? Help?
Speaker 1: Is he?
Speaker 3: But but doesn't know if he's blonde or brunette?
Speaker 1: Really, I know where's a brunette? But the hair thing's weird because you can always go, well, look at this picture.
Speaker 8: Yeah, hmm, what did we ask here?
Speaker 3: Nineties?
Speaker 8: He said, nineties as I went an oscar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, married to someone famous?
Speaker 8: I guess the type of movie might help?
Speaker 1: You? Did say are they or have they been? Yes?
Speaker 3: I say have they been yes?
Speaker 1: So they may not be anymore.
Speaker 3: You don't ask that, Mike. Are they still married?
Speaker 8: I could help. I have one one thought? Are they still married to someone famous?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: No final question, Morgan. Okay, guys, you know it's a she you know it's late nineties.
Speaker 3: We all get a final question.
Speaker 1: Yes, is it?
Speaker 3: You already had.
Speaker 1: Yours at twelve?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm the last one, Hey Morgan, Yeah, ask if she has a famous has famous parents?
Speaker 8: That's a good one.
Speaker 4: Famous parents, you think.
Speaker 1: Because you're obviously thinking about somebody specific. Just you get it matter. You don't a spoil list anyone me?
Speaker 4: Okay, both, he'll be okay. Does she have famous parents?
Speaker 1: Who would you think? Eddie? Why are you thinking that?
Speaker 3: John Voight? Oh no, no, famous does happen? I just like to have her parents.
Speaker 1: One of her parents was a coffee shop owner and the other is a telephone engineer.
Speaker 3: Which one was the coffee shop owner?
Speaker 1: Mom or dad?
Speaker 3: Doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: I gave you extra bonus, so you're not gonna get this one.
Speaker 4: That really just hey, you guys made me ask that one.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm saying that my theory is trash. Now she thought was Angela Jolie for the Yeah, I mean not a Melanie.
Speaker 5: I don't know, guys, not blonde can be nineties like their movies. At one point, doesn't have anything againt him.
Speaker 4: Now, I was like Cameron Diaz, Anne hasn't been anything in the last five years, like nothing big Cameron.
Speaker 1: As in, you said any movies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, any big movies and my answer was no, yeah, so like really big but.
Speaker 1: Like you're readdressing something and your I didn't say nothing.
Speaker 4: Big, no, no big movies in the last five years.
Speaker 1: Movie, no big movies.
Speaker 3: Correct. I think she was married to someone, Meg Ryan.
Speaker 1: She was blonde thirty seconds.
Speaker 3: She was married to Dan what's his name Quaid Dennis quid Wade not together anymore. Mom was a coffee shop owner. Dad worked for the telephone company.
Speaker 4: Great cole Ruth can't take of famous brunette actors.
Speaker 1: Megan Fox not a nineties.
Speaker 3: I mean just think if you got Vegan my instraam videos, you'd know this.
Speaker 1: Uh is that again? If he looked at my Instagram videos, you'd notice, Oh yeah, I watch all your crafts.
Speaker 3: Saw no, I saw you open stuff up and then then I got distracted something else. I should have kept watching. Answer, I need it now, that's that's TV. Okay.
Speaker 4: I don't know if she was in the movies. Guys again, I was born in ninety three. What do you want from me?
Speaker 8: Born ninety one?
Speaker 1: Gotcha? But your movie Mike.
Speaker 3: Mike, what do you think, guys?
Speaker 8: I got nothing.
Speaker 4: Rachel Adams an answer, I don't know who's married to somebody famous guys.
Speaker 3: Julia Roberts, she's Academy Award Live. You have no rom coms four three two as, I don't know one. Sally Field stuff I got it from.
Speaker 1: No. Every dude had a huge crush on her.
Speaker 8: Kathy Ireland movie Jennifer love Hewitt.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're getting closer now. She is not. She's no longer married to the person. Like I said, she's not doing movies anymore, but she is, and she has been on.
Speaker 3: A TV show, Sarah Michelle Geller.
Speaker 1: Let me make sure.
Speaker 3: TV show?
Speaker 1: Whoopy Goldberg?
Speaker 3: Nope, no, who else?
Speaker 1: H Yeah, she's been on a TV show. But she on the TV show she's herself.
Speaker 8: Uh huh, she's herself on a TV show.
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 1: She's like fifty three now, so she's a little older than us. Eddie, So we had a huge crush on her on the TV show. She was her yourself. So that means it was basically a reality show. Movie actress nineties.
Speaker 8: A reality who did Everybody Love in the nineties?
Speaker 1: A movie that I loved. I wouldn't say I'm a fan of it, No.
Speaker 8: But I was then Zoe Chanel.
Speaker 3: No, I was thinking of summer, you said, Jennifer love Hewitt. Yeah, and that was close Campbell.
Speaker 1: Solid guess from scream though. But you're you're getting into the more ballpark.
Speaker 3: Gosh, I can't I think of Denise Richards, Denise richardsves. Wow, you can a moutograph with Denise Richards.
Speaker 1: I mean it's a pen, dude, isn't that That's pretty cool? All right, that's it, We're done. That was fun. Yeah, that box is fun to open. How much?
Speaker 3: How much was that box? I don't know?
Speaker 1: And does it?
Speaker 3: Did they tease you with like there could be a Tom Hanks in here? Like no, oh, like what's the big one?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I literally was buying some covers for some of the cards that I have recently become a collector, you know, at least this money rolling into me anyway, and I saw that as like a thing you could buy. I'll look real quick, and I don't even they weren't like tricking me with anything, like you could get a clinic.
Speaker 3: It's not a trick, but you know how like somebody like there's a Babe Ruth autograph in this.
Speaker 1: Oh no, nothing like that.
Speaker 3: I didn't know if there was a prince. I just thought it was Michael Jackson. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: It is called Oh There's they do different years. It's a twenty twenty three leaf pop century metal hobby box. Three autograph trading cards and then one special card. And let's see what the description is because it shows some of the cards you could get. Chris Pratt, Jessica Alba, Joe Pesci, Samuel L. Jackson, Elizabeth Olsen thought that'd be a cool and Elizabeth Olson big Star. That's fun. I think I'm ordering another one. Oh, here we go? Are you selling these again? Or you did anything?
Speaker 3: I just kept it. No, I know, but you're gonna keep a lot of price.
Speaker 1: Send it off, get graded?
Speaker 3: Then what are you gonna do? Hold keep it?
Speaker 1: I don't know until I get my new next Yeah, addiction. Uh, Chris Pratt, Macaulay Culkin, Andrew Garfield, Tiffany Hattish, little baby e, Lizabeth Dolson little baby. Yeah, all that all right, that's it, all right, thank you guys. Are there any car shops in town? The Dad's dug out I go to sometimes and they're really good. But it's so like people buy all their stuff real quick. I want the other day to get some elders and he was like me, and all our stuff's been bought. They they're super nice. Are there any other ones, Mike?
Speaker 8: Do you know of there's a shop I go to. They have some but it's not like a straight it's not about that. It's like collectibles.
Speaker 7: It's one Insonville called Cheps I think, or shops or something like that.
Speaker 1: No, that's Quavo good call back the one I went to. That's a vape shop. Now, Oh yeah, that's one. Buy your house. You're like, I'm gonna drive by it.
Speaker 3: So if you want smoke, but no cards anymore, I'm gonna get money in the box.
Speaker 1: All right, Thank you guys. We'll see you on Monday. By Everyboddy