Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tapp Dear Elvis.
Speaker 2: My brother Albert owns a cell phone store, has to answer the phone and deal with customers all by himself.
Speaker 3: Because he wrote to the store alone.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I think it'd be interesting to see how he would handle a flood of calls from a telemarketer.
Speaker 3: Let's see if he can keep his composure.
Speaker 2: Well, we have the perfect telemarketer in our stable of characters in the phone tappery. His name is Michael Oppenheimer. Well, this email comes from Becky Becky phone tapping her brother Albert. Scary Jones will be mister Michael Oppenheimer making a call to Becky's brother Albert. Here we go, it's time to phone tap Albert.
Speaker 3: Here comes Michael Oppenheimer hillo oh, yes, good afternoon. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with Themory Health Club and Fitness Center. Topic a doing today, sir, very good. For two hundred and ninety nine dollars, you could be a member. We offer treadmills and free weights squad rax.
Speaker 4: Litical No not really like I wouldn't like to go to Jim. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Hello as we're saying.
Speaker 4: No, sir, I don't want you to keep saying I have to work. I can't go on with you. I can't go to a gym two.
Speaker 3: Hundred and ninety nine dollars today, sir, Hello, Hello afternoon. This is mister Michael Abenheimer.
Speaker 4: You don't understand. I said, no gym, no jim. You keep calling. I said, I have a customer. I can't talk with you.
Speaker 3: Please, we'll give you fifty percent right now.
Speaker 4: What we're members, No fifty no nothing. Please, just don't call me back. I'm telling you I'm busy. I have a customer to take out.
Speaker 3: We'll give you fifty where you work.
Speaker 4: Well, Hello, you don't understand. I don't have time. Just no one will deal with so.
Speaker 3: Our equipment includes treadmills and free weights.
Speaker 4: UD knows nothing. Hello, sir, you don't understand. I said, do not call me anymore.
Speaker 3: I don't know the steermaster.
Speaker 4: You're not going to know gym, no elepticals, no machines, no weights, no nothing. I'm not going to and.
Speaker 3: You could lose weight while you're climbing stairs.
Speaker 4: Kidding, mere being very good right now? Can I stick team manager plates?
Speaker 3: Did you know that muscle weighs more than fat.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Oh my god, you don't understand, I said, do not?
Speaker 3: How about we?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, how about that? No? No, don't tell me. How about no Jim? No Jim.
Speaker 3: Jim is also a social place for you to meet women.
Speaker 4: Social, no, whatever you want to call it. I'm not going to your Jims.
Speaker 3: But people pretend to work out and they show up to Jim's just to hang out and meet.
Speaker 4: I don't want to hang out. I have the TV at my house. I stay at my house. I chill over there. That's it. No stairs, no hanging around, no TV. I don't want nothing, nothing nothing. You cannot offer you nothing. I don't want nothing leaving me alone.
Speaker 3: But I have to tell you one more thing.
Speaker 4: I don't want to hear anything. It's okay, I don't want to hear nothing. Thank you very your mark.
Speaker 3: You've been phone tapped on the radio. What hey, Albert, who's this? This is Scary Jones with Elvis Durant in the morning show.
Speaker 4: SKay, we talk to this your sister, Becky, my sister. Oh my god, I'm at work. This was crazy, Arumn.
Speaker 1: Believe the Elvis duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show