Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame day mornings on the twenties. Hello. Yes, Hello, it's Tarbor and I'm ready to paint. How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm fine? What is this about?
Speaker 1: My name is Tarvor, and I'm the customer service artist from Mobile that is going to help you with your problem today.
Speaker 2: You're my customer service artist, got it? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yes? See, customer service is an art form, and unfortunately it sounds like you've been on the phone with a lot of other of our customer service representatives who don't take it as serious as I do. So I'm ready to help you out because I know that there's been a lingering issue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lingering issue.
Speaker 1: Yes, I see lingering disarray in your cosmic balance.
Speaker 2: Yes, just this cell phone plan. And I just the last two people I talked to you said that they would get it resolved.
Speaker 1: I just want your frustration is vibrating me with an unsettling frequency?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Seriously, is there like a manager or can we I feel I feel tension and discourse in your words? Is that correct?
Speaker 3: I feel like there's another why on my plan that I didn't ask for and I'm paying seventy dollars a month for and.
Speaker 2: Three people told me I was gonna have it resolved. I can't afford seventy dollars every month for something that's don't even supposed to be hot.
Speaker 1: There. Yes, I'm gonna be honest. I haven't listened to a word you said because I've been trying to gauge your energy and try to figure out exactly how I'm going to attack this masterpiece that we're going to be created.
Speaker 3: You're okay, you're a customers service representative, You're not a s artist.
Speaker 1: I am, well, okay, I'm gonna have to disagree with you there respectfully, because, like I said, I take this seriously, and I'm an artist at what I do. And I know that by the time we're off the phone, you'll be wowed and amazed at the masterpiece that I've created for you. So what's the problem again?
Speaker 3: The problem is that you haven't listened to a word I've said the whole time.
Speaker 2: But I've got this extra phone line.
Speaker 1: Lust, I could understand your problem, or if you painted it for me. Take the picture of your problem, please.
Speaker 3: The picture of my problem is there is an extra phone line on my plan that costs seventy dollars a month.
Speaker 2: Three people have told me that they will fix it, and nobody is and now you're painting with me.
Speaker 1: My technique can be a little avant garde for people, for sure, definitely. I know so. I'm sure you have not had a customer service experience like this before, but when you're done, it will be the most amazing customer service experience you've ever had. Now, please tell me what's your problem again?
Speaker 2: You technically right now are my problem. But there's an extra line on my account that costs seventy dollars that I didn't ask for. I didn't want it. I didn't ask for an artist. I just asked for that to be taken off my bill. I didn't want to be dealing.
Speaker 1: I've got it. I've got it. I've got it. We'll call this call cross lines.
Speaker 2: No it take the line off.
Speaker 1: I think there's a little too on the nose. Don't you take the line off? I think cross lines would work better because the lines aren't actually cross. You have an extra line on your account for some reason, the charging you seventy dollars, But the cross would be that you're upset about it. You get it, you cross cross lines I.
Speaker 2: Did not ask for this. I'm not just cross, I'm pitch.
Speaker 1: When they look back at this phone call in history and art classes and things like that, I think cross lines would be more powerful because people are like, where's he going with this? What is he going to do? And then they'll discovery here's.
Speaker 2: What you're going to do. Nobody's going to replay this phone call in any art class, and in fact, there was any class becaustomer services to show you how not to do your job.
Speaker 1: It takes a.
Speaker 2: Paint brush and you show it up here and get your manager on the line right now.
Speaker 1: Oh that would be a move. Nobody would see that coming. A paint brush right up there. I love it. You're a genius.
Speaker 2: I'll get up there for all.
Speaker 1: Hey Ellen, this is actually before the Jubil show doing a phone prank on you and your husband set you up. Well what oh my? He said that you've been having problems with your cell phone company and the customer service hasn't been good, so he wanted to mess with you. So I figured, why not put you on the phone the customer service artist.
Speaker 2: Today You're like, not from the phone company.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, no, your husband just wanted to mess.
Speaker 2: With you, Okay, all right, well I guess I got to make another phone roll. And you know my my husband's gonna take that paint brush and I'll shove it up.
Speaker 1: You wake up every morning with jubile phone pranks.