Speaker 1: We are so happy that you're here because you chose to listen, but because they wanted to because they wanted to listen. That's right, they chose and wanted to listen. So thanks everybody. It's not often i'm you know, we've we've distinguished that Amy's the crier of the group and I am not the crier. However, I just spent the last five minutes balling my way out too.
Speaker 2: I know, I think we have the same phone call. I was bawling, like.
Speaker 3: Like like like Oprah's ugly cry bawling, and and I went a real pivot from like saying one thing to full balling.
Speaker 1: I said, hey, oh my god, I have a recording in two minutes. I have definitely do our podcast in two minutes. I got two minutes. This is going to take two minutes.
Speaker 2: And did you feel like the big.
Speaker 1: And the entire world? Long story short one of Amy and I is very very close to sound.
Speaker 2: I have to throw a flag on the play grammar.
Speaker 1: Please, what is Amy?
Speaker 2: So everybody listening?
Speaker 1: Oh? Eyes, you hate eyes? You hate eye dead eyes?
Speaker 3: I never say I don't hate eyes, meaning e y e s. This is going to make whatever we're about to tell you guys, So we're taking it sideways when it's a really good thing that we're about.
Speaker 1: To tell you.
Speaker 2: But e y E s is eyes. Gen X knows that.
Speaker 3: Millennials and gen Z think that there's a word called I apostrophe s like you would say Bob and I's.
Speaker 2: Dinner was delicious. I have seen this done on The Bachelor where.
Speaker 3: They say that I apostrophe s one hundred times.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing. I I make fun of people that say that too, and I.
Speaker 2: Just you just did it.
Speaker 3: I've seen it people type it to me, so it's not a word. I apostrophe s like I is, Like, it's not a word. Now I understand why you're doing it because everyone's parents always said when we said, like, you know, Danielle and me are going to the store, they'd say Danielle and I. And so now these poor millennials and gen Z have it so ingrained that they need to say I I, So they literally say Danielle and ies time, and it's like.
Speaker 1: So let me, let me rephrase that. So Amy and I, we got a call from one of our best friends and she's officially canes are free, and that made us I was made my entire entire year so far.
Speaker 3: But you, like I, we were both jerks because we also work together. So she's like one of our closest friends for one hundred years and we all work together.
Speaker 2: So I was like, hey, this thing you wrote is real dumb. I literally started with that.
Speaker 4: Daniel.
Speaker 2: I said, Hey, this thing you wrote real dumb? Can we rewrite it? And she's all I kind of thought it was dumb too, totally.
Speaker 3: So we talked about that and she goes, oh, and I was like, Okay, you gotta go. And she's like, you know, you guys know how work is. She goes, before you go, have to tell you something. Then she tells me she's cancer free. I mean, it's not like falling like were you I was falling falling.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm so happy. It's it's the best best thing.
Speaker 2: I wish are. I all had to give her a shout out. Can we say her name?
Speaker 3: I don't know, Yeah, let's just say her name and then we'll ask permission. So it is our good friend tomorrow and we're so like proud of her because she fought this. This was not like this was serious and it was this is bad. And I when she first told us, was very scared, very scared.
Speaker 2: About halfway through the treatments.
Speaker 3: I started to feel a little bit like, I think she's gonna kick this things out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she said that there was not a single trace. There's no tumor, not a single trace of cancer in our body.
Speaker 2: I said, shout out chills doctors.
Speaker 5: I know her.
Speaker 2: She did it and those doctors did it.
Speaker 1: So anyway, that's so funny. I said, shuttle to whoever upstairs is taking care of you, because somebody is looking.
Speaker 2: We come to you emotional.
Speaker 3: We come to you emotional, which is going to make the two stories I have soups dumb, but yours is still pretty good.
Speaker 2: You go first, and then I will do poopins my stories.
Speaker 1: Coachella.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know we want to know.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, you know for forever, the weekend that you're supposed to go to is weekend one. This year a weekend one.
Speaker 2: You went to the loser one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went to loser weekend, which is weekend two. Historically speaking, weekend to losers went this weekend, and you know what, we are starting a change in the Coachella tides. Weekend two is the weekend better than we can. We can one is one hundred give us the special guests. So Madonna came out, was Sabrina Carpenter, Iconic, Justin Bieber had Billie Eilish. He had a big.
Speaker 2: Show, Elish that's so insane.
Speaker 1: She didn't perform, but she was the lonely girl, the one ser.
Speaker 2: I want to see her movie? When's that movie? The Billie Eilish movie.
Speaker 1: There's a kind of movie soon? And she had one other and why am I drawing a complete.
Speaker 3: Wasn't Susan Sarandon there one time? Then Gena Davis was there.
Speaker 1: It was like, oh my thank if you're saying that. Sure, Gina Davis did a whole, like ten minute monologue while she was like cheap, but you know, it was annoying. My husband was like, who's that? And I looked at him and I said, how dare you? Gina Davis? Are you kidding me? Oh? But it was so great. I mean, the one thing that I'm going to say is they are passing out Coachella wrist bands. I like candy because the amount of people that were there are it was so insane, so packed.
Speaker 3: So so there's like regular so that's like your regular then there's VIP, which used to be pretty cool, and now there's artists.
Speaker 1: Correct, you can't buy the artist ones, but even like the VAP section and the GA section, it just felt like twice as much.
Speaker 2: They just were you with Kendall Jenner.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, they have artist wristbands. I'm sure they have whatever the secret wristband is above.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm wondering. What's the secret one?
Speaker 1: Maybe performing performing? I don't know what, you know, because you know how we have vi P wristbands or work events. But then you also have the special ones that let you get on stage.
Speaker 3: Danielle definitely whatever special one you guys like, Danielle gets this special special one. I don't even get it, which I think is kind of like rude, but I don't.
Speaker 2: But it's a special, special, special one.
Speaker 1: It's only because I'm the one that's like getting people from parking Grove. Yeah, I'm like, you stay inside. Yeah, one of these.
Speaker 3: Days we should tell people what it's like, like mind the scenes, you know, But for now we kind of tap out, like we're like, I can't even do this anymore.
Speaker 1: I know, I know we're not twenty anymore.
Speaker 3: No, I went to activities in one day this weekend. I went to like a street fair and then I went out to dinner, and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's a lot.
Speaker 3: Having as slash right now too.
Speaker 1: The last thing we say about Coachella is I appreciate that a Madonna came out with Sabrina, but I while I was watching it, I kind of was like, oh oh no, I was like or a Sabrina because came oh uh, like took over the last five minutes of versat like Madonna. Madonna headlined Weekend two singing hips rita. She's saying vogue, She's saying like a prayer great or just not like the prayer, just like a prayer, just like yeah, and then like she urge it right. She did a mash up of a couple of little things too, and then she just got on the mic and just spoke for like five minutes.
Speaker 3: Right, You're like, we're not at a Ted talk, right Coachella. I'm not sure to speak it.
Speaker 1: But then I was also like, are we watching Sabrina or Madonna? And I felt really speak kept like right, Sabrina kept like trying to hold Madonna's hand and like walk with her and like and Madonna's not engage and Madonna's like I'm loking Madonna, like I'm good by myself.
Speaker 3: Sabrina Carpenter, I have to say, though, has really shot up out of nowhere because we've been on the Sabrina Carpenter bandwagon?
Speaker 2: Is bandwagon? Are you about to say?
Speaker 1: Thirteen years thirty.
Speaker 2: A long time?
Speaker 3: There were times when she was not selling out as she is now and then I need to know what changed? How did Sabrina Carpenter go from the girl we knew to humongous literally espresso.
Speaker 1: Espresso and then going on tour with Taylor Swift. Sure that Taylor's opener? Yeah that's going to be see Abrams, the same thing happened to her. She was kind of a city then went on tour with Taylor and game over.
Speaker 3: How many years of hearing about Gracie Abrams did it take me before I realized she was JJ Abrams's daughter? Like it's almost embarrassing, but I just what have.
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 3: Can we talk about the pit? I'm sorry to segue. I want to hear about Michelle forever, but not really.
Speaker 2: Is everybody?
Speaker 3: I have not seen the season finale, so no spoilers here I'm only halfway through. Uh, Jackie, please join this, producer, Jackie, you watching it right?
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm actually caught up. I saw did you see good?
Speaker 2: Don't tell me what happened.
Speaker 3: First of all, I love that guy that everybody loves, Not Noah Wiley, obviously I love him.
Speaker 2: But the other hot doctor.
Speaker 1: Sean Addison. I think that's the one that is from the military.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the night one.
Speaker 3: He should be in every episode. But did you what I need to know? How you reacted to the poop?
Speaker 2: Oh? My god, I was like so uncomfortable. You watch the while eating dinner? No, I was so uncomfortable for that, Grandma.
Speaker 6: So yes, I was so uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: It was bad.
Speaker 3: I mean there are so many stories, like they're so so graphic, the barfing, the guy that ate all the hot dogs. Oh yeah, that was more tolerable for me than the poop. The poop was so insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was crazy.
Speaker 2: It's like a lot. This show is a lot, but I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love it move.
Speaker 6: It moves so fast, and it's a lot in the stories. It's just like go go go. And I talked to nurses and they said, this is like this is the most.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we have to actually bring in Manny. Manny, so our our producer Manny, he's like our editor engineer.
Speaker 2: Many was on the pit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were on the pit. I was on the pit. Where have I been? You were at Coachella, Danielle, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: I was Season one, Season one, one, episode episode five. So was it you've done some like acting? So was it as sets go crazy? Was it harder than doing I don't know what else you've done lately, but like a sitcom?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is it like intense and you have to hit your mark and if you mess up, like they're gonna be like, hey, dumb, dumb.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 7: This is actually the first set that I've and on where you're not allowed to have any sides, any script. It's a little script about this big that you can carry in your pocket just in case you forget your lines. Are you trying to rehearse?
Speaker 2: And why?
Speaker 7: Why is that they didn't want any of the episode leaked to anybody?
Speaker 3: Wow? So you only knew your little part? And what did you play? Like a physician's assistant or a nurse or something.
Speaker 2: I played a doctor.
Speaker 7: I played doctor Flora yes.
Speaker 3: Pardon me, doctor, How dare I say that you were? I thought, so you are a doctor and you had a line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had.
Speaker 7: I had, you know, three or four lines. And the hope is to hopefully be back for next season, so we'll see.
Speaker 1: Uh it's part okay, doctor Flora's kay, imagine that are our Manny. It just becomes a series regular and we just talk about Manny on the pit listen if you want to.
Speaker 3: So good and right now we're like, poor Manny just has to listen to us yammer on.
Speaker 7: But I love your yams.
Speaker 3: Okay, one more question? Did you mess up or did you nail it?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Oh no I messed up? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: So you know when I'm when when you're there, you're in the moment, you get like, okay, cool, I got this. And then after a while, we were on set for like I don't know an hour, and I had my lines. I had a downpack for like the first five or six takes, and then Noel Wiley comes in and he goes, he says his line and he starts staring at me, and I'm like, I'm here on the freaking pit with Noel Wiley, the guy from EO R that I've watched for many years, and these are the thoughts that are coming into my head. And I'm like, I froze, and he looked at me and goes, doctor Flores, are you okay? I said, yes, uh yes, I wish they had.
Speaker 2: The blooper I doctor Flores a great.
Speaker 7: Yeah. And then and then I had to compose myself and then I you know, we got the take.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, my god, it's incredible.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thank you, Manny.
Speaker 1: Jackie has a question for me, and I have a question.
Speaker 6: These sets are so incredibly like detailed and gross and realistic, Like I cover my eyes so being there being part of that, Like did it gross you out?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Like it it's so realistic, like you don't even know, Like I didn't even know the guy that we were working on. He was being intubated, so he was laying down on the gurney and they stuck a tube. It looks so real, like everything looks so really, even the guts, Like if you've ever seen an episode with like guts coming out, it looks so real you don't even know if it's fake. It's so crazy.
Speaker 2: Did you watch the finally, don't tell.
Speaker 7: Me, Amy, this is why I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: Don't tell me. I am no, but Amy, I'm gonna warn you. You'll need to graphic it is and someone I loved die someone I loved that.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to say anything.
Speaker 2: I cried, like, but yeah.
Speaker 5: It was good.
Speaker 7: It was one of the highest rated finales ever.
Speaker 6: I'll get there by next week, okay, yeah, fifteen point four million viewers.
Speaker 2: By the way, yes, whoa in to the finale of The Pit. That's a insane Here's all I said. I've said insane fifty times in this episode, so I don't.
Speaker 3: Know how many things can be insane. But no way, that's like never happens now never, yeh.
Speaker 5: I have a question or maybe an assignment for Manny if he gets back on the set of The Pit. I feel like it'd be interesting to know what that's producer Heather talking.
Speaker 2: Let's producer Heather.
Speaker 5: What the poop is made of on the set? Is it ground up tutsie rolls? Is it?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: That is R pudding?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I haven't seen the show or the poop, but it sounds like it's fascinating. So maybe Manny finds out for us boots on the ground. What the poop is made of?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And the vomit and the vomit.
Speaker 1: We we should have a segment on the show called Paging Doctor Floor many just because it's like inside of it. I love that inside in though. That's so cool.
Speaker 3: So I don't know if you guys were reading the text last night, but let me tell you what happened. So it's kind of rainy here in San Francisco, and I have noticed theirs snails and somehow I step on the snails like I don't mean to.
Speaker 2: It's dark. I'm coming home. It's pitch dark.
Speaker 3: I don't it's not lit, but I can find my way to the snail. Now, the snails can survive a shell being smushed, so thank goodness.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I came home last night there were thirty snails in my walkway. Thirty snails, you guys. I was like, hot, what's that floor's lava snails? Did you guys see the photos I sent you of my snails. I saw the photos that you sent, and you find the snails.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because your snails are so like the snails at my house, with the like big chunky things.
Speaker 2: No, I want to play a game called can you Spot the snail?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: We got to put it on Insta so everybody can see how hard it is for me to see the snails. And mind you, it's also pitch dark. I put a flashlight on those because they look like my walkway.
Speaker 1: Yeah they really?
Speaker 3: I want to know why are we being taken over by snails? I've never in my life had thirty snails in like a tiny, tiny area, thirty.
Speaker 1: Snails when it rains, you also get a ton of worms. You know, you don't see that.
Speaker 2: I've noticed that when it's.
Speaker 1: Because they don't want to drown in the in the ground the.
Speaker 2: Way they actual genius. I never knew that, because they would get like lot like stuck in.
Speaker 5: Like like quicksand yeah, I have a question. So it's a but when it doesn't have its shell, it's a slug, I don't think so. No, are they just cousins? I think slugs are cousins? Yeah, okay, oh really I was going to agree with you, Heather, That's what I thought. I thought it was a slug if it doesn't have a shell, well.
Speaker 3: Maybe well, Danielle tells us about West and Amyanda, somebody could research.
Speaker 1: I purposely put producer Heather on this because the last time I talked about Summerhouse Drama, I was half alone. Jackie did come to my defense, Amy did not understand it. So therefore, Heather, this is your assignment to be on with me today.
Speaker 5: You don't care give you the kind of backup you need. I don't watch Summer House.
Speaker 4: No, no, but I don't I understand the importance and whether you are my Bravo sister and you're royally letting me down.
Speaker 5: I watched season one and then never tuned back in because to me, my house is Jersey Shore in a different zip code. But I understand the gravity, and I know who has swapped with who. I do know all of that, but I don't.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, Jackie, I'm gonna need your backup because I am alone once again. But yeah, look, we we don't need a dish as to what happened. We obviously know the whole triangle with.
Speaker 2: What has hapened since can you tell me that like.
Speaker 1: Square kind of square?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: A square? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are the two still together?
Speaker 1: So West and Amanda are still together, And this is the thing that is gnarly is they have a double down and they are going to Yankees games together, kissing at the Yankees games, They're going out, you know, in New York bars and clubs together, holding hands, kissy kissy kiss and they are just doubling down.
Speaker 2: They are, and West is saying there was no like cross.
Speaker 1: So this is why that's why it's relevant this week is because West he went on some podcasts, his podcast, and he talked about it, and he is a podcast. Yeah, he did a like a half bleep apology on you know, basically saying like, I apologize for the people that I've hurt. I've texted all the people in my casts and have not responded. I understand why Amanda is getting all these you know, death threats and nasty comments. She does not deserve those. Please come at me like all this dumb like instead of just saying I'm sorry, I messed up, I you know whatever, he just he just is sticking his foot in his mouth again. And the thing that is funny is some cast members haven't responded, being like, hey, I guess I'm still I checked my my text, I haven't gotten anything yet. There's just there's I mean, and he The thing that we're taking away from this is that he is saying that he is going to address everybody at the reunion. Amanda has said that as well. So Summerhouse Reunion is coming sometime in May, and I'm going to tell you I'm going to have popcorn. I'm going to be at the edge of my seat. I cannot wait for this. You will the second part of the story that I think you'll appreciate. Amy. You know who Kyle Cook is right, like a guy that I's married to.
Speaker 2: Yah.
Speaker 1: He you know, nothing's whatever. He's not dirty in this situation like Amanda and West are. But Kyle has been seen making out people whatever, dating, doing his thing. His most recent interaction was Megan King, I.
Speaker 2: Saw that, which I do we love that? I don't know what to do. No, we don't. We don't love that.
Speaker 5: No, that's so random.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's so weird. The picture of him holding her shoulders to like get up to her height because.
Speaker 2: You don't like yea. I sort of liked it. I thought, Okay, Kyle Cook didn't do anything wrong. Right.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. Megan has three kids and Amanda can't even get couldn't even get Kyle to settled down to have one.
Speaker 5: Oh, like, you know, doesn't live in New York.
Speaker 1: Also she does right now? I think she does right now? Does she not?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: Does everyone care about this a lot? Like a lot? Yes, yes you care.
Speaker 5: I want to ask you to did you Jackie and Danielle? Did you see Jesse on Watch What Happens Live this Week getting here by Andy? Okay?
Speaker 1: I think he handled it very well because he did not. He was like, look West historically speaking, is my best friend. Yeah, he is not doing making good decisions right now?
Speaker 3: You know, like he is Jesse guilty of anything or everyone likes him? He's fine, No, everybody likes him.
Speaker 5: But did you read the comments on the tiktoks for that interview? It was like, this is how Scandalbal should have played out had Sandival followed his script, Like you know, Tom and Tom were just really covering for each other in that situation. And I think Jesse was like, uh uh, I'm not going down with this guy.
Speaker 1: Even though you mean this is like Tom Schwartz should have done to exactly.
Speaker 5: Like Tom and Tom really backed each other in Scandival and like remember being like the grace get make he made misto.
Speaker 1: And the thing that makes this like yeah, and the thing that makes this timing really really brutal. Is We just watched the new episode Summer House last night, and in this episode, Sierra and West had this whole heart fifteen minute hard to heart about how much they miss each other as best friends, and you know, them apologizing, West apologizing to Scare for how much he's hurt her and that you know, he just wants to do everything he possibly can to like make her know that he loves her and wants to be there for her in a friendship and all this stuff. It was literally this fifteen minute like like Kumbaya session, Like literally it was. It was this most amazing moment on the TV show. And then you fast forward to now and you're like, that was a load to bs, load to b s.
Speaker 6: Trying so hard to care because we're seeing this unfold on TV and we've invested so many seasons of like West and Sierra, Oh, that friendship because that's what we like to watch on TV, and then to see it flip so fast and like we don't have the eyes yet to see what actually happened in the explanation, we're getting tidbits and tidbits. So for us, it's fascinating because we're.
Speaker 5: Just now, this is fascinating, This is like, this is what's taking over the Bravo verse right now for sure? Can I just say, though, most likely what you're seeing play out right now has they've probably opened the edits back up on the season.
Speaker 1: So yeah, this is a question that I had for you because I know that you work a lot in television, and I you know, if if I were a producer and editor on the show and say, you know what, we need to revisit the archives and see how we could play into what's going on a little bit more.
Speaker 5: So, you think that's what they're doing. They're reopening whatever episodes you're going to see right now up until the reunion is taped, and they're going to go back and look for any nugget, any hot mic moment that they can they thought was innocuous, and they're going to add that back in to make sure that there goes Oh, it was in front of us all along.
Speaker 1: And that's that's the problem, because I look, we had a summerhouse Monday to come back Jackie February or whatever. We had a few weeks prior to this Amanda West thing coming out where I didn't think twice about anything Amanda did. And now that I'm seeing knowing what happened and seeing all these new episodes, all I can do is be like, oh my god, they definitely hooked up. Oh my god, did you hear what Amanda just said to Wes? Oh my god, did you see what Wes just said to Sierra? And that's all I can focus on.
Speaker 5: If it's any the Bravo editors, and this is for all the production companies they work with, they have a shady undertone that they love because as much as we root for characters on the network, they also are the first ones to be like showing them putting their foot in their mouth, They'll be they love a flashback scene right fifteen minutes ago, so and so just contradicted what they said. They love to do that to their own characters. So I one hundred percent would bet money that you guys are seeing fresh edits and things done to episodes so that you because you're all invested the whole you know, Bravo Verse is watching this story right now with very close eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I tried to like understand why why I care so much about this versus like, you know, if you think of Secret Lies, Mormon Wives, Miranda. It's happening with her ex husband, with her best friends, you know, And I'm like, why do I care so much more about.
Speaker 3: Wait, speaking, sorry to segue, do you care that they're resuming production of Mormon Wisely minusutely Taylor.
Speaker 2: Frankie Paul.
Speaker 5: But then, Taylor, they've missed so much in this last month or so that they've been down. It's going to be real difficult to play catch up, is all I'm going to say on that.
Speaker 1: They've been flashing and they've been you know, posting about or you know, the headline is resuming without Taylor, Franky Paul, and Dakota. But Taylor like commented on I forget which outlet it was. I think it was People magazine and she goes, oh really that's not the call I got. So it's like interesting.
Speaker 5: She's already released another exclusive statement to People saying that she's the one who chose not to move forward, and then and then TMZ also released an article saying that they've heard that she will resume filming when she's ready, but it's her family is the top priority right now.
Speaker 2: So WHOA interesting.
Speaker 5: I don't think the show can move forward without her. She is the star, she is the main focus, and she's the one who had the scandal. Miranda Aside, none of the girls in season one were even involved in the swinging scandal, so they were all absolutely to this audience, nobody's She's the one who transcended, so the show needs her.
Speaker 1: I agree with that. As much as I hate to say it, I.
Speaker 5: Do agree with that. You do.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 5: Fan of Secret Lives.
Speaker 2: I just I'm not a fan of like. Look, it's not that.
Speaker 3: I'm not a fan and I love you TV Gal, I just don't watch this stuff because I'm so busy watching five thousand other shows.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's not like I'm so like too cool, but it's just like, dang, I have so many shows to keep up on.
Speaker 5: That I just am I crazy, though I do Special Forces. Why do I think that you watched Housewives like back when it I think I did at the very beginning, but I never was like passionate and I watched The Bachelor when it started. I did watch The Bachelor.
Speaker 2: I liked that.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's just put a pin in Bravo for a minute. Practical magic can we talk about that.
Speaker 1: I need to watch the first one. I'm sorry, what I know. I know I'm getting daggers, and.
Speaker 3: I feel like she might be my favorite like celebrity. I think she's so funny. I think she's so cool, she's so beautiful. Speeds like my favorite movie of all time. I love that she's coming like she took a break from acting. I love that she's coming back with Nicole Kidman in this movie. The trailer looks amazing. She is like a smoke show, a smoke whatever we want to call it. She is so she joined Instagram and got like but jillions of followers in like five minutes. I think she might have beat Jennifer Aniston.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I hate a sequel.
Speaker 2: You hate a sequel?
Speaker 5: Yep, I hate a sequel. I think the only good twenty plus year later sequel that I've seen in a lifetime is Top Gun. That is the old So how are you.
Speaker 2: Feeling about too?
Speaker 5: I can see it, I love it, No, not going to see it.
Speaker 1: Focus Pocus was good.
Speaker 5: I couldn't make it past ten minutes and then I was done. I can't. I could not, So you.
Speaker 2: Stand by the Top Gun? Maverick was good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I only say that too because I saw it in the theaters and it was the stunts were spectacular.
Speaker 3: You can't you can't not see you as a general rule, you do not like sequels? Will you not be seeing?
Speaker 5: And I don't like to and I don't like reboots. I don't like reboots, and I don't like sequels. I probably won't and I will say that the trailer. I wasn't a fan of the music choice.
Speaker 2: Taking from the first one.
Speaker 5: I didn't like it, but the hands and the cocon nuts, I didn't like it, But Heather, I've seen.
Speaker 2: The first one, but they are pulling from that.
Speaker 3: I didn't like it. I did will helped move the trailer respectfully. Totally disagree. Couldn't be more excited. I will see I'm seeing Devil War's product too, but I will before I.
Speaker 2: You've never seen.
Speaker 3: Did you guys know that she's never seen I will before I go see too.
Speaker 5: I told her that that Devil Works product is me a little bit of PTSD because of some of us on this call past working environments. I thought you did you no, not you some that some of us have worked in talent, some of us have worked with that It's just like and it was that time in my life when that movie came out. So I feel something when I watch it as much as I love it, and I also just relate to it. Maybe that's why I don't want to see two.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love one and I'm excited for two, and I thought all of them. You know, what was that red carpet? It wasn't like the red carpet premiere or of Devil Marri red the red and In Hathaway was wearing the red, and Emily Bone was wearing the white and all pretty like gorgeous ball gowns. I'm so excited. I love I love this franchise and I'm excited for this reboot.
Speaker 5: What about Adrian Greniate not being in it but because they broke up? But hold on, but doing the Starbucks promo of Devilwaar's Prada, you guys have seen those right that He's.
Speaker 3: Sure haven't tell me about this. This is the kind of they're hilarious.
Speaker 5: He's basically being his Devilwaar's product character in the Starbucks ads and then literally looks at the camera being like, you won't see me in the number two.
Speaker 2: When someone said Sydney Sweeney was cut too.
Speaker 5: I saw that.
Speaker 2: I don't know why ye either at all.
Speaker 3: Let me give you some quick things, quick headlines, and you guys can give me your vibes. Ryan Phillippi joined joining Nashville nine one one, which I think is like a pretty large get for Nashville nine one one.
Speaker 2: Daniel doesn't care. I'm gonna do it. I mean, I'm behind on that one.
Speaker 1: I really care about nine.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Did you guys see Chelsea Clinton running the marathon Boston Marathon, getting following, getting bloody, hugging her parents, and then did you guys see the guy running the Boston marathon that like couldn't finish and two people stopped picked him up.
Speaker 2: You guys didn't see this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw Chelsea Chelsea Clinton step yeah, yeah, guy.
Speaker 3: That was the guy running and then the two people picking him up and helping him finish.
Speaker 1: My immediate thought about Chelsea Clinton was the Secret Service having to advance.
Speaker 3: And run along, Like I know, I thought about that too, and Bill and Hillary being there. It was the amount of Secret Service because they had to run with They're probably like, oh man, they had to run with Chelsea. They have to somehow secure them in the crowd.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm obsessed with secret service. It's all I want to talk about.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you guys on your tiktoks have you ever stumbled upon this guy? I don't know anything about this guy. I just somehow know he's the best dancer I've ever seen. Better than Dancing with the Stars. This cutie named Sam Salter. Has he ever shown cute? He's so cute? He did you see him dancing to the Michael Jackson song. Yeah, it's like actually insane, Like, oh, there goes that word again, insane. Sorry, I'll get a new word by next week.
Speaker 1: Spectacular.
Speaker 2: He's such a good dancer.
Speaker 3: That's the kind of like in like, I'm not a fan of these influencers, Like they're kind of annoying to me, But like then you get those people and you're like, please thrive, Like, please thrive, get cast on dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 2: You're rat his hair so great, he's great, he's great.
Speaker 3: My few other headlines before we go, as I stumbled upon the guy talking about the lies that were told to gen X.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love this. I love this because I mean some of.
Speaker 2: These are the lies. Because here's the thing.
Speaker 3: The one that I disagreed with. Well, some I think were probably true. But can any of y'all parents tell you if you got too close to the TV, you'd like your eyes would work anymore?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Me, No, I got the microwave. Don't stand in front of the microwave when you're making food.
Speaker 2: Still, don't stand in front of the microwave.
Speaker 5: Yeah, is that not true?
Speaker 1: Literally, my microwave is above, like high up, and I literally will crouch under my microwave so that I don't get waves.
Speaker 2: Like, is that one a lie? Is that a lie?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: The one that has befuddled me first of all quicksand I agree we all were like really worried about Quicksand but is the Bermuda triangle not a thing?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I was on.
Speaker 5: This guy is real?
Speaker 2: Who was the guy? We should give him credit?
Speaker 3: There's this guy named Marjorine seven and he does all like gen x content.
Speaker 1: I thought, I mean triangle.
Speaker 5: I've watched so many things for me, A triangle, I think that's real.
Speaker 3: And also he says cut some guy in a van saying, come see my puppy.
Speaker 2: That that's not real. But that is real.
Speaker 5: That is real. That's the one. I was like, no, no, no, no, no, that's how kids get count That is how kids get kidnapped.
Speaker 1: I totally from what I know, that is the number one phrase. Oh do you want to see my puppy? Or I lost my dog? Can you help me find him? Right if a stranger tells me that you run away?
Speaker 2: Also why we're.
Speaker 5: All afraid of vans exactly, there's he hasn't clearly watched enough dateline like we have on this call, because there's been many a van driver busted.
Speaker 3: Correct separately, Can I tell you guys, so my menopause minute really fast? Does anybody listen it? Please have the vibrating cell phone within their chest? I thought you were gonna say something the heart. It's a heart palpitation.
Speaker 2: Like hormone thing.
Speaker 3: I've had the egey regularly. It feels like I have a cell phone on vibrate inside my chest. I was so panicked by it that I did a deep dive surge and found many, many, many many other people also with vibrating cell phones inside their chest. I just tell you all, you so much, look.
Speaker 2: Forward to.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 3: Sure you don't have a heart murmur? It's not a heartation. Wait Danielle. I talked about it earlier this week or later this week. I don't know what you're miss No, it's just so crazy. It's so craik, right, and I'm just sitting here. I know that's why many people rush to the emergency room. But it's just hormones. It's hormones, hormones, hormones, hormones. Anyway, let's talk about a few more things. The thing that shocked me is that razor blades were not in the candy.
Speaker 2: That and I want to look at.
Speaker 5: I want to say, I saw a news clip in this last year about candy being tampered in some neighborhood.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but what I know is back in the eighties when we all were literally this guy says, my mom went through all my candy. So did my mom, and we could only go to people's houses we knew. So what I heard was this rumor spread across the land, but it was like one crazy dad that poisoned the pixie sticks or something that there wasn't actually razor blades or pins in our candy.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think it's real. You know, somebody somewhere did it.
Speaker 5: You bring up a good point, though, Amy, I want to piggyback off this. I saw something recently where it was like all of us pre Internet users, we all heard the same rumors at our schools about certain stories and.
Speaker 2: From Life Cereal and the pop Rocks.
Speaker 5: But also like remember Richard gear in the in the Gerbil How did we all know that? How did we all know that story? I don't know about the Internet. I don't know, Danielle, you knew that, right, you're looking strange, non, but we all hear that, all knew that room.
Speaker 2: But I think it's just like now, things spread.
Speaker 1: It is it is interesting like how back then rumors spread still so proply without.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: The watermelon seeds in your stomach that you'll grow a watermelon.
Speaker 3: Don't swallow, and if you'd swallow gum, it stays in there for like seven years.
Speaker 5: Or years or something. It was always a huge number.
Speaker 2: Oh boys, all right, Well, I mean you know.
Speaker 1: I want to end this episode with on a positive note. I want you to pick one of the positive dms we've received.
Speaker 3: People are so nice. Please please dm us and please look at my snails, like literally, it's a fun game if you look at it. Spot the snail I'm going to read them to you, Danielle. I'm going to read you a couple of good ones. People ask us questions. I would love for people that are messaging us ask us a question.
Speaker 2: Answer something.
Speaker 1: Somebody did give us a recommendation on a sign off, and I feel like we should use it.
Speaker 3: So the person who wrote it was so good. It was so good we need to steal it and give credit. It's from Elisa Elissa, but first let me read you. Sharon said, I'm pregnant with my first and your podcast, and I am all in. Thank you for the shut up, or I am all in or helping her get through the days on the couch when she's not feeling well. First of all, she's there's some menopause and pregnancy are like locksteps. So girl, daniel Ya, I get you, brutal.
Speaker 1: Just get to that second trimester. Girl, you'll start to feel better.
Speaker 2: Just get to the agent seventy and you'll feel First of all, my whole chest is just this is my whole chest.
Speaker 3: Although I am feeling a bit better the last couple of days, I've felt a little better than I did then, you know two years before. Okay, Debbie from Australia Iconic. She said, I love this podcast. Go girls, I love listening to you and I am all in. I'm so happy you have this new one. And she came to the holidays, meet here and we get to meet her, so please come back. Love you, Danielle. You'll give Elisa's Alyssa's. But first, Lisa said, I am listening.
Speaker 2: You make me laugh.
Speaker 3: She watches baking shows. Respect, we should definitely talk about cooking shows. And she says to me, she has her own poopy stories. And guess what, there's nothing I love more than a poopy story.
Speaker 1: And we didn't want to love a poopy story.
Speaker 3: Hoopee stories are don't be a friend, Danielle. Let's give Alyssa credit and do you do her sign up?
Speaker 1: Okay, Alyssa, just to give you some credit. Here is how we will end the episode. We'll be here next week and you can listen if you want to.