Speaker 1: Trapp Trapp really like you never heard.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Welcome Walker, Welcome to another excited episode of the Trapped Nerds podcast. We got incredible episode for you guys today. Joined us later two of the creators of the Illuminati couple book series coming out very very soon, Dennis Coward and Axel Alamson was gonna be joining us. It's gonna be talking about the couple books. We'll be talking about Moleston Media, We're talking about Marble, all types of stuff. So coming up later, stay tuned. But first Great House Week.
Speaker 3: And I've been chilling work.
Speaker 1: I mean, so before I stopped, I was I'm still on.
Speaker 3: The store Wars the Old Republic.
Speaker 1: But apparently the dude so like when I you know, I'm still streaming and when uh, they basically said, while I'm in right now, I'm damnar at the end of the main store.
Speaker 3: So now I'm just gonna be on the expense. It's been like hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, I'm just really waiting on Sparkling zero to drop on PlayStation.
Speaker 4: And I've seen a lot of people excited. Chris Parkings oil.
Speaker 1: We were going back to the trenches. It's been a wind had a Zeno versus straight but it went Buddha Cado, you know what I mean, let's peak dragon Box.
Speaker 3: I don't know who.
Speaker 1: They had over the fight mechanics and just all of the logistics. Nigga, we're on point type ship that's bringing back the mash mechanic uh where you know.
Speaker 4: People give themselves early arthritis.
Speaker 2: Hey, if I died died, They had the same thing on nether Storm Narto Storm two. I think the mas mechanics. I hated it so much, hated it so much. Any game to do that crazy, But I think.
Speaker 1: We now I gotta get that new Maria Party two because that bitch on line with like thirty it's like twenty and thirty people. I saw this ship turn. They're gonna take so long. Boy, you'll be waiting twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: For your turn. Worth to sit there, trash bu have.
Speaker 1: But because the ship I didn't realize with switch, because you know, the voice chat on this suck. You gotta do it off your phone the actual win which never made sense to me. No, it's like an AMP where you could just use a voice chat.
Speaker 3: It's like send the link to everybody that got the help.
Speaker 1: When when you could just use discord like a normal fucking person.
Speaker 3: So it's like Nigga running in on discord.
Speaker 1: Oh that'd be nice, but I don't waiting on knit and I really just been chilling, leaning, live and work.
Speaker 3: I got all the puss from my truck. I just got to get them putty in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, buddy, bud, gotcha.
Speaker 5: I started a new series this week, Black sales. Wait, man, you just down started black just not starting black sales?
Speaker 4: Yeah, never seen.
Speaker 2: It's lit this day. I got some message. It's gonna be back. It's gonna be like I got. So that's a pirate ship yep. Yeah, damn, I call it Sunded. Got all those powers that you know names from in there, all all the history.
Speaker 3: Starting with mister Tea Black Beerary itself. You got all of them in there. Bro, Okay, what is all net? It was?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was from Stars.
Speaker 3: Though, but yeah, from I've seen when the first came out of Stars years ago. So that ship been out yeah, yeah, it's nice. Is it only four seasons? Yeah?
Speaker 4: So they have okay, yeah, so they do have all the seasons.
Speaker 3: And it wraps up in a nice bowl. Tony. You don't have to worry about no, thank.
Speaker 1: You, because I kind of recalled here and it got canceled.
Speaker 5: So I'm glad that they wrapped it up nice. Okay, and uh, what I started? What's I started this week?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: From I started from? How far did you get? We're on this?
Speaker 4: We finished the second episode? Okay, so they are. They were in the r V, you know, and got out.
Speaker 3: They had put the town inside the crash r V and stuff. It was good, Bro, that was good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is. It is really good. Like I kind of knew it would be, but I was surprised.
Speaker 3: How hard the time would you have accepting that you couldn't leave.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I don't like just getting stuck in that roundabout for like probably about three times, you know, I'd go around three times like be like, okay, well I don't know.
Speaker 3: Something's wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah it is. It is really good, man. I'm glad I started it. I need to get back into Vikings. But I made the mistake of starting that with someone have to wait for them? Yeah, that's Haiti, so much stuff, Eli, how you week start?
Speaker 2: Finished Season one of Old Man? The Old Man or FXX has some heat, Bro. They show Yeah, they got Jeff Bridges starting Jeff Bridges. I still don't understand what he said. But man, that show is so good.
Speaker 3: That's where Jeff Bridges be drawn permanently. Bro. But this show is so good. Bro. It's about an ex operative who's over in Afghanistan.
Speaker 2: So it got like real history of about Afghanistan and how we sent money and guns and stuff to Afghanistan so they can fight the rush back in the day.
Speaker 3: And then we started missing Afghanistan and made the same mistake of Rush. Did it's all it's all it's all the same stuff.
Speaker 2: But yes, it's by him, uh, years later, years later and tell the story of like what happened back then while he's back in America. And then they they try to capture him or kill him because the dude in Afghanistan wants them, and you know, you start to find out why and all that stuff and all the history behind it, his wife and all that stuff. It's really it's really good, man. I'm on season two, episode two now. I started to watch that. Uh, you go watch it on you watch it on Hulu. Yeah, just just type it in the old man, it'll come up. I started Twilight of the Gods.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Zack Snyder's new project on Netflix. Uh, it's an animated show biking stuff, biking folklore. It's all missing. It is really, it's the first US so really good man. You will see some meat though. It's like the Blue Sumurai. They don't care about nudity. They have set out and everything.
Speaker 3: Time equality, they got it, they got everything out, man, so really kept my attention. Crazy.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so far, I'm just getting into it. All those happening yet Agatha all alone. From what I've seen so far, I'm with, Yeah, these first four episodes is being so far three episodes. It's three, yeah, three because they dropped two at the same time. Okay, three episodes so far as it's good so far, I can't believe it.
Speaker 3: This is plus actually, this something is actually actually entertaining to me.
Speaker 1: I didn't with low expectations, but it's yeah, it's there actually, Okay.
Speaker 3: So I'm pleasantly surprised. I'm wait. I'm waiting a little longer to make sure you don't get bored. And you know this is plus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll fall off, it'll fall off, So I gotta I gotta wait. I gotta wait because the only Star Wars showder I've seen that they fall off on. This was that's all else.
Speaker 3: That was all that was.
Speaker 2: Mildly entertained about the manaloriate finished lawyer, yeah.
Speaker 5: Thing you.
Speaker 3: No, but manlord is not really my thing.
Speaker 2: I finished, And because yeah to Drake, when I tell you, bro, what did you think about it?
Speaker 3: It was nice. I can't even be mad. I like to the diplomatic ship going on. It's actually actually was lost dark. It was kind of dark. Okay, you can tell whoever was behind that politics uh uh nerves either.
Speaker 1: And they read the books because they kept they actually did keep ship kind of actor. I was like, okay, smart y'all got some smart writers day. You just got to get the niggas a chance.
Speaker 2: I love you, George Lucas, but it was third grade dialogue, like George Lucas like doing. It was actually good interested I said.
Speaker 3: They they was using the book like the book dialogue.
Speaker 2: Niggas not wrong with George dialogue, yes, man, come on, man, just be honest. That's why he walked away from the bullshit. Because you're talking ship all y'all do.
Speaker 3: I love the word he built, but that dialogue, oh now makes me just kind of be like I miss him a little bit every time I hear over boy, every time I hear I hate saying, I'm like, nah, George, come on, you thought about thought about everywhere? Thought about that, George. Come on, man. When I see George, like George, come on man, what you thinking? Man? Come on man, I can't. I can't not do it good because a dialogue to but that's good and nice. I'm talking about Star Wars in general. It was simple. It's fun, which is simple. It's good you.
Speaker 2: And the dialogue is good. It's actually interesting. Is it's Challe challenging all the other stuff. It's tragic.
Speaker 1: They try to It's like when you try to be smarter than George Lucas, but you try to you overshoot it.
Speaker 3: Dumb, that's what. That's what. That's what. That's where it's in the ship.
Speaker 2: Because like at like dialogue, that's that's that's something. The worst dialogue I have seen in my life.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm just being honest.
Speaker 1: Nobody can just don't work at times because he made it so simple. When you try to over over explain simple ship, it just don't work. Random space, you know how they got the live factors Star Trek the way I mean, there's only live action.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think they need to do Captain Janway so like a love movie. Yeah, just movie. Yeah, but like Star Trek you know ye, I don't know. The story is different. I don't know where to spit. Why who who? Who is the audience for this because.
Speaker 2: The reason why, the reason why reason watching was the ship. But it works because they were lost in space. Like like that's if you just don't have a movie lost in space, I'm not interested in. But that's what made the show interesting. But no, wasn't lost in space. So that may bore sense and all that stuff. But by just more show, if you know, if you understand, you know what I'm talking about. By like a show, that's what borges like a show, that's what.
Speaker 3: Is happen They how uh great come the shows.
Speaker 2: Shout to everybody, stand ups the great show uh and shout everybody showed up. The big laugh from the club closed the show out. I think it was a crowd, had a really the time. It was my first time performing forward, so times everybody they came through.
Speaker 3: I've still been on baking bad Uh loving it.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: I just got to the scene where uh, Gustavo goes to Mexico and just kills the my boss that killed his homeboy, like back in the day they said there yelling at him.
Speaker 3: He's like done, Amelius, dad, you have no one to protect anymore.
Speaker 2: Leave and take everything with you. If not, fight me and died. I was like, yes, bitch, this is a good ass actor. I was also hot, but it was basically I really like I did.
Speaker 3: I mean, did you see Rebel Rids? Never heard of them. I ain't looked at the Rebel Rids? Boy is there like some cowboys ship some Netflix? No? Netflix? That movie that that was all. It's really it's a good movie, kind of in the Internet, kind of back oh, the one What to Do with the Nose, the one with the light skinned black dude who they might try to say, Mike, find.
Speaker 1: The police and ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's so. Is it worth it?
Speaker 1: Yep, it's worth Okay, it's worth Rebelredge Netflix. I didn't see it because I kept seeing previews.
Speaker 3: Finished. It's a nice seven seven and a half drink good rewatch it? Check it out. Did you did you watch the last recent episode of Ghost Uh, the one that just came out. I ain't watching it.
Speaker 2: Watch I've been watching The Old Man still I like the good nigga gets hiss bens racist white people. Yep, country, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: It started with walk Remember Walking Tall, one of my favorite rock when when he got.
Speaker 3: The two by four he was actually he was actually trying to prove something in the business when he was trying to be an actor for real. Okay, because I'm glad you because that's one of my favorite rock.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: I never said anything about just saying.
Speaker 1: No, that's what he was actually trying to be. He was still the same nigga he was. He was trying to be different people.
Speaker 3: That is what I was about saying. The Rundown bro them were my two and faster. I'm not. I'm not. I'm not a big fan of the Rundown, but I like walking through. I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: He had one mode faster, not faster. I liked faster, but it was one more. He randomly did.
Speaker 3: What the scor I like the Scorpi.
Speaker 1: I can watch the Scorpion king down and laughed my way through that ship and it's just a good it's a good childish time.
Speaker 3: Okay. I like Edge of Tomorrow and nobody likes that movie. So it's on Netflix right now, okay, is that the Tom Cruise movie. Yeah, I don't have no problem with Edge Tomorrow.
Speaker 7: It's not a lot of a lot of critics hate that movie. It's like that was that the one we had everything, Yeah and recept Okay, I had no problem. Like it's act was entertained by that movie. It's like one of the time Cruise me and movies I like.
Speaker 3: I like that movie on Netflix right now, you see it's one of his I did try to watch Jack Riacher the Tom Cruise.
Speaker 4: Get.
Speaker 3: It's kind of hard to watch after watching the net the Yeah you see real Jack Reacher. Yeah, you tell me, come on, that's not the same. It's not the same. I don't have the same prisons at all.
Speaker 2: That old boy who played Hawk, I mean, yeah, hero good.
Speaker 3: Jack uh huh. They said what's his name was supposed to play it, but they couldn't get him. Then they got tough. I forget who and the dude they said it was it was almost a perfect man uh Worth Christ Chris.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they said they wanted to get him for a new movie to play Jack Reacher. I like his Netflix movie better.
Speaker 3: I'm glad when he was Yeah, I got I'm going back and watch that tonight. That was cold. Bro. Did we give that a Yeah, we gave that. Yep, that's awful. One week, you know, just TV watching. Let's bring our people into the interviews.
Speaker 2: All right, gotta go to a quick break, but when we come back, we'll be talking Illuminati with Axel Alonso and Dennis Cowen after this.
Speaker 3: And we are back today. We got special guesses in.
Speaker 2: We're talking to two legends and comics legendsday were artists and MILESNG co founder Dennis Cowen and former Marvel editor in chief Axo Alonso, who is founder and chief creative officer of a DBA Studio.
Speaker 3: They've teamed up.
Speaker 2: With charlemagnea God and created the Illuminati, Not the Illuminati. The comic book Illuminati, a brand new story where hip hop and comics collide. Illuminati is one hundred and twenty eight page supernatural filter available now on Kickstarter. Set into la music scene, the story delves deep into the price of fame and one of the most enduring urban legends of our time, the Black Illuminati. Charlemagne and Awa have attracted some of the greatest and most influential Black talents together to create the original story, cover art and hip hop homage art. The team includes the Claiyon Ryder and filmmaker Brian erwhill Ink Pot Award winning artists and producer, Dennis Cowen and Isisler Hall of Fame artist Bill Sequinz, with cover art by Isasler and Ringo Award winning artists Sam for Green. On top of this, unique variant covers were created to honor five the greatest and most influential hip hop albums, personally selected and curated by Charlemagne himself and celebrating the groundbreaking album art of each record. The Illuminati Kickstarter campaign runs through Tuesday, October twenty second. Found out more on Kickstarter. The leak is in the show notes. Check them out.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: Let's get to the interview at Sol and Dennis. How you guys doing. Everybody's doing great? Okay, Like I said, it's great to have you guys there, especially I mean Dennis Cowen. We just said this before the start, before it started your Molestone media. Uh So, basically was just asked like, how was the process with the come a book and the creation today everything, and what are y'all looking forward to seeing as has been released and everything.
Speaker 3: I'm a chief.
Speaker 8: Creative officer of the of the the publisher A w A Studios, and we were talking with Charlottage and the God who is interested in promoting and supporting black creators in the comic book space. He's a big fan of comic books and he wanted to get behind him promote worthy projects. And I said, I've got a pitch in from Brian Brian Edward Hill called Illuminati, which is amazing. It's dealing with the most kind of enduring urban legends of our day, the block Iliminnati. You want to read it? He said, for sure, you read it. You loved the pitch. He was in automatically, you want to get behind the project. I called up Dennis. I said, I've got this amazing project. I love you to get on board.
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 8: He read the pitch and loved it as well. So I had my creative team at that point. And then Dennis brought in Bill, his longtime collaborator an Inker, to come in as her inker.
Speaker 3: So we had our team.
Speaker 8: Brian is a writer, Dennis as a penciler, and Bill is the inker. It's an amazing story. It's about a young woman who travels to Los Angeles after the mysterious death of her sister, who's a rising hip hop star. She the woman does not believe her sister died from suicide, so she looks into what happened and she uncovers a really really, really corrupt, deep conspiracy buried in Hollywood.
Speaker 3: So it was like a Hollywood mystery murder mystery kind of thing, going, yeah, it's pull from the headlines.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: Again we announced the project that they did. He was arrested, which is kind.
Speaker 6: Of we didn't do that anything, and that does not do with that. That did not prove the existence of a luminati at all. That thereic coincidence is that happened. So we just accept those things.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: The ax Axel called me my my former boss at Marvel, so when he was running Marvel, I used to do stuff for him whenever he'd ask, of course, as my guys. When he called and pitched me this thing, he didn't even he started telling me, oh, yeah, it's a project from from Brian Edward Hill and we really want you to do it.
Speaker 3: And at the time he said it's called Black Illuminati, and I said, I'm in.
Speaker 6: I think I hesitated because It was one of those things where I heard the title and I'm like, I don't know what this is or whatever it is.
Speaker 3: I just need to be involved. I just need to do it. Did it did from you know? He had me from Hello.
Speaker 6: So after I actually read the thing, I really actually did commit to doing it, and I called Bill and I thought it would be a great project. You know, Axel wanted Bill from the beginning, and we always we always loved working with Bill. He's one of my best friends and a great collaborator with me. So when I called him, all I said to him was hey, Black Illuminati.
Speaker 3: And he said I'm in just like So that's really how it happened. Was that easy?
Speaker 2: Speaking about the r style? Is where the information or did the inspiration for the art style come from? Where did all get that from?
Speaker 3: Well, it's my style. Yeah, I was going to say it's like his style, right, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 6: Just how I It's just how I draw. I tried to adjust my style to whatever subject matter is at hand. You know, storytelling is a little different. Subject matter is different. This is dealing with the supernatural and horror and you know La at Night. So yeah, the noir, Yeah, you just adjust your art a little bit for that. But my style is my style was like I changed advatically for this.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this is not a superhero book. This is a This is a mystery, a supernatural mystery thriller.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: So there's no big muscles in it, there's no no no people flying around. You know. It's really is like real ground didn't greedy, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Really really grounded in reality as much as dealing with Illuminati.
Speaker 3: So because I'm just looking at a couple of pictures, like, so.
Speaker 2: Both of y'all did you've been You have your affiliation with d C Company Ax, you have affiliations with Marvel.
Speaker 3: But I gotta ask y'all, which one is your favorite? Marvel of DC?
Speaker 8: Oh God, you asked him to pick a favorite child, Ask what pick a favorite. I'm gonna go with Marvel because it got Black Panther and Shang Chee. So I have to go to DC.
Speaker 3: Because you know they published Milestone. So okay, that's fair, that's not going to fuck that money up.
Speaker 2: I gotta ask what work did you do for Marvel before you started on doing an Illuminati.
Speaker 3: Ult in chief?
Speaker 8: In chief stands job? Okay, and the things I was there one of the things I want to do is I wanted to diversify the creators and the and the audience. My thing is, I wasn't about the fan boys that existed. I want to go to the larger audience. So it's all about trying to diversify the creators and the characters. I got behind Coaches of Black Panther back in two thousands. No one gave a ship about him in publishing, right Bridgie headline our Vitual Friend did my Vitual Friend? You ordered for six years for me? And then I did the hip hop variants at Marvel. Yeah, you know, the hip hop variant when we did homages to all the hip hop album covers I did.
Speaker 3: I did the Liquid Swords covers. Yeah, I redid the Liquid Swords covering. Hey, Dennis, I didn't tell you this.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 8: I was in Korea Town in Queen's I swear to God, I saw a seventy year old Korean man wearing a bootleg Liquid Swords Marvel variant of your cover.
Speaker 3: No to God, Iron Man, and what bootleg boot leg of yours of your you know you made?
Speaker 6: It was the copy of the It was the Marvel copy of Liquid Swords that is so sick, that is so next level.
Speaker 3: Stuff.
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 3: I got to have that shirt I got.
Speaker 2: I got another question for this that I always wonder, how long, because I know it's got to take a long time. How long does drawing all this stuff take? How long does it take you for you to finish, like a whole comic with drawing that must be a long time, or a whole book, the whole book, how long does that take?
Speaker 6: Well, he's about usually about three weeks. Still month, Oh my god, he's about three weeks still a month.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's one week of laying it out like I do, small thumbnails of all twenty pages or twenty two pages or whatever it is. I give it to my assistant who helps me with the backgrounds and all that stuff. I decipher what I want to give him reference. He gives it back to me. Now I have to start drawing, so it'll take me about two and a half weeks. It'll take me about a week to do his thing, be about two weeks mine.
Speaker 3: And I understand.
Speaker 8: You'll talk to you a pro there, Blue col You know it's not that attitude.
Speaker 3: Put their head down and get the job done. What it is is that's how we were taught. You know. It's like you got a certain amount of time, you allocate your time, you get it done. You got to get it in.
Speaker 4: Deliberate.
Speaker 3: There are no excuses, there's no nothing. And if they name when you say you.
Speaker 6: Are, and then we keep going and try to cause your publisher as little hassle as possible.
Speaker 8: Been the best friend?
Speaker 3: Is that attitude? You know?
Speaker 2: So I got an outside question about another milestone question for you, because right now DC is having this huge like takeover, like this huge redo what they're doing with a lot of stuff with the m C, with the DCU and everything. I always wanted to see some more mouthstone characters in the in the cinema universes especially, I can especially standing shot. What's your thoughts on do you would you want to see a lot more of your care of course you would, but like, well, what's your thoughts on them? Like do you think that will may be happy in the future or is that something that you are ready to see with the characters.
Speaker 3: We have to see what happens. I mean, for me, an icon of Rocket Movie would be everything I've said, this little bit chemistry.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's Superman and Robin. Yeah, it's like it's like just it would be such such a perfect movie. Reggie has a great take on it, and you know, hopefully what one day, one day someone will do it. I think Static would be a great live action thing. There was you know, we had a script done, there was all kinds of stuff, and then there was a big reason change Uponner Brothers.
Speaker 3: So that just threw everything up in the air.
Speaker 6: And then the constant and then the focus at Warner was on Warner Brothers was on like their iconic superheroes Batman, Superman, wonder Woman, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: So it's fine, you know, it is what it did. You just get.
Speaker 6: But the milestone characters I think deserve more of an opportunity to shine, you know. And it's a gold mine that's just waiting to happen. It's already happened with Static Shock in the two thousand. It was what would be even bigger.
Speaker 3: I guess I remember the good old Static Shock day. Yeah, it was a simpler time. It was a simpler time, It's right.
Speaker 8: And you would think the executives that one who would pay attention to Black Panther and the sequel.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, it's as you know, no Man, as you know, any Black successions looked on as at the unicorn never to be seen. You know, we saw a unicorn in the forest, and we never don't see it again, and then they do another one.
Speaker 3: There was another unicorn in the forest. You know, you would think they have comes to actual But this DC was talking about they cinematic just trust it's it's it's it's the whole thing, you know. It's it's the business that we're in right now.
Speaker 2: Because I like that man. I like Superman, but I'm kind of tired because they keep just read inventing it, you know, and DC has so much potential. I mean, they have so many It's just like with the Black Panther. The person's got a big success. He's a person who breaks out of that pattern and does something like that. So whoever does Icon and Rocket or whoever does that static thing, it's going to be huge. And that's going to be why, you know, because we you know.
Speaker 6: It's needed, and just like Black Panther and just like everything else like that, it'll be a phenomenon. They just have to get off them and you know, invest a little bit of money. They want to invest in it, just let it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm glad you said that, because I really want to see Milestone some more than Rocket and I col be some right put out there.
Speaker 3: It will just be amazing.
Speaker 2: And that people have some another black because everybody because everybody's like black Superman like no icon it I have.
Speaker 3: We have the people right and the other Superman.
Speaker 1: Dude, No, no, we're tired of the multi verse.
Speaker 3: We don't need this anymore. Nobody gets it anymore. I got another question.
Speaker 2: But Axel and Dennison, y'all are y'all are in the comic business, of the art business and stuff like that. Y'all going back to yall childhood. Y'all remember what got y'all first? Got y'all interested in comics and art and things like that. Dennis, you go first. What got you interested in those things? What got me interested in comics was I was in third grade and I had never seen a comic before.
Speaker 6: And the guy was sitting next to was a guy named Derek Dingle who ended up founding Milestone with me. Because I was Dennis cow and c he was Derek Dingle d they sat us next to one another, alphabetic like they used to do.
Speaker 3: So I'm sitting there minding.
Speaker 6: My own business, and Derek pulls out a copy of I Think it was fantastic for featuring the Black Panther, the first appearance of the Black Panther. He pulled that out and pulled out two more comics than New Gods, two copies of the New God's comics.
Speaker 3: You got to my favorite as a kid. Yeah, I lost my mind. He was nineteen seventy one, right, seventy seventy one. I lost my mind.
Speaker 6: I had never seen anything like I had never seen a comic book, and I had never seen anything like the pictures inside. I thought that I was doing something because I would watch the Superman TV show on on on TV, the black and White one with George Reads on my own Superman comics. But I didn't know I was doing comics. So I would just do the show and I would draw a little box next to another little box, and I put Superman inside, doing different things in sequential order. I had no idea of what I was doing. And Derek shows me this, and I'm like, oh, there you asking comics. Yes, I'm already doing this, And that's.
Speaker 3: How I got it. That's how I started. That's how I started drawing man.
Speaker 8: Pretty much the same thing. When I was a little boy, my grandma would pick me up after school, and so she picked up she would walk me home, and in order to keep me calm, she would buy me comic books. So I bought Black Panther, Luke Cage, Shang Chi, Sergeant Rock and you and you thought, I love these books, blew me away, and I like Dennis, you sit down and draw comic books myself only I had no talent, so I didn't go out round.
Speaker 3: I loved it. I loved it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna see some more, and we're gonna see Luke Cage coming back. You think, because I'm man, it's gone water back. This Showy had a TV show.
Speaker 3: Oh I like that show. Yeah, we said every week it was underrated. I like that that show. To des did a pretty good job. With the Marble shows. I'm not gonna lie to did a good job. They didn't up Yeah my favorite. I didn't like that much, but I know we didn't. We didn't either. Nobody like Nobody like Irony did.
Speaker 1: He did a much better job in the Defenders, though, yes he did redeemed himself a little bit and I didn't see that Defenders.
Speaker 3: It's worked just a lot of fun, Yes it is. It was. It was nice, it was enjoyable.
Speaker 2: But they you know, Nettlease got rid of all the marble shows now, so saying Disney plums Disney plums that way they are now. Yes, Dark Devil's coming back early next year.
Speaker 3: I think that's one. It's a premier. I thought it was Christmas. It might be.
Speaker 9: It might be Christmas research. So I got to I had a question for so. I know you started as a journalist, right, what is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wasn't a real person, that's like a cartoon person.
Speaker 4: Right, So what pushed you to pivot to like comic books?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Well I saw an ad in The Times when I was a journalist that DC Combois were hiring.
Speaker 3: So I thought, what that.
Speaker 8: I'll just send in my resume and see what happens. I get a call for an interview. I go in and the editor interviewed me late blue staff. This said I wanted to meet you for a while, And I said what And he said.
Speaker 3: You wrote an article for the Daily News. I read, I loved it.
Speaker 8: I wrote an article about the use of the cannabis sleep and hip hop and pop culture and interviewed a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Love people. I got you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And two of the people I interviewed were the head of the DA for Law Enforcement Law and the other one was editor in chief of High Times magazine, and they both really extreme. It both seemed kind of silly. What happened was that Lou said that motherfucker who stole my girlfriend? Yeah, he said, you're hired. You're hired, So I got I got hired because I wrote an article in which I made a guy look bad who stole the girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that's awesome. Yeah.
Speaker 8: And then I stayed at Vertigo. I was at Vertigo for a few years ye as some success, and the Marvel came to me in two thousand offered me a job and I said, I don't want to work at Marvel. I don't like super heroes, and they said we.
Speaker 3: Want you more. Now.
Speaker 8: Magnitude is I like the characters as genres, you know, I thought, you know, Hulk is about anger management, the monster thors a fantasy book. Captain America is about politics and the American flag. I mean the black Captain America two thousands almost got me killed, you know, was not ready for that.
Speaker 3: It's an idea. Bradley ready for that.
Speaker 8: Bob Morales in collback, I got fucking death threats for that ship.
Speaker 3: You know, people were not ready for that.
Speaker 8: On Miles Morales, they were not ready, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Miles Morales.
Speaker 2: I know now because Manle Morawns is another one of my favorite uh New Marble heroes.
Speaker 3: So much backlash, Oh.
Speaker 10: The bastards were insane, insane, insane backlash people a Parker, you know, yeah, on a personal level, I love him more than Peter Parker because all the stuff he does, and he's more powerful to me.
Speaker 6: Miles Morales and that whole thing, to me, that was all inspired by Statue for real, it really was.
Speaker 1: And yeah, they got the same vibe and everything Static walked so Miles could riun.
Speaker 3: It was brilliant and we loved it. And then they did the movies and it was even even more brilliant and we loved it.
Speaker 6: But the thing was, nobody at Milestone had said this to act on Nobody Mouse we couldn't get mad like you know, and I couldn't get mad at Miles Morales, the Spectacular Spider Man being so much like Static because Static was inspired by Spider Man.
Speaker 3: We basically said, gee, what if?
Speaker 6: What if like the whole high school getting bitten by Spider being a nerd not being accepted, being like a science geek and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: All that stuff came from Spider Man.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I actually never realized black.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we made it a black character and gave it, you know, that kind of flavor informed by our experiences.
Speaker 3: You know, I didn't know that at all. It's crazy because used light. It was like it was like it was kind of everything flipped in on the stuff.
Speaker 6: When when when spectacular Spider Man came out, because it was like, well, we can't stay anything.
Speaker 3: It was just like damn, we got them and then they got their leg.
Speaker 6: Big this crazy had to get their back and they did. You know, but Stating is still still a great character, still stand. The ultimate movie would be a team up with those two that los epig minds.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 1: Like if they ever do one of them like random like DC Marvel crossover comic series.
Speaker 3: Again, that's probably would be hot too. They got to meet each other and at least do the what it was on Predative The Sign of a Bitch.
Speaker 2: So well, we got one more question. I got one more this okay, but but we back to Illuminati. Our relationship with Charlotte Maine. How did your relationship with Charlotte Maine start?
Speaker 3: You know? How did y'all come together on this project?
Speaker 8: We started to Charlotte Maine a few years ago and realized he had an interest in getting into publishing, and we understood part of this is mandate, his personal mandate. He wanted to get behind black creators in a big way, and he loves comic books. So we said, look, let's work together. Let's work together. We want to work with you to do this. It's a party for us, it's a party for you.
Speaker 3: We're like mine.
Speaker 8: Let's let's work together. And then when we got to formerly talking with him alone, that's when I realized that I had to pitch from Brian, and I thought, Black Illuminati. He might like this, you know, easy as that he's being a dream to work with. He's he's just enough involvement, been real, you know, and and to make sure that it's on point. But he's not a you know, an intrusive and he's not he's not a control free Yeah.
Speaker 3: I got a test to that work with work with him.
Speaker 2: We've been on them what four years, almost five years, and were making him making it so it's been amazing.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we could also tested that.
Speaker 1: You should, you should put a word in his zer that we too are also writers, you know, so we have some ideas.
Speaker 3: Lights of brain, you know. Just quisl didn't help. No, he wrote that and we read it.
Speaker 6: I remember when I when I read it, I remember thinking at the time, Wow, some of this stuff seems a little far betched.
Speaker 3: But this is a comic book, so you know, we can and then come to find out, No, none of it was far batched.
Speaker 6: Not one thing.
Speaker 3: It's twenty twenty flood drew.
Speaker 6: Now one thing I drew was far batch compared to everything that's come out now about.
Speaker 3: When the last time you've been to Florida, ik about it? Go back exactly, go now you'll see some things and here's some stuff.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I usually end with these questions, is my rapid five questions, and I have comic book folks on her.
Speaker 3: All right, First chocolate vanilla. He's starting off basic. That's very basic. Chocolate vanilla I wasn't.
Speaker 8: Popular, but I like vanilla ice cream more than chocolate. But I do like vanilla ice cream more than my people like chocolate, you know, I like him.
Speaker 3: Up coffee coffee, coffee.
Speaker 6: Coughlic person, but I appreciate vanilla. All right, Batman, Superman, Batman, Batman. Here we go, Eli Eli our resident. Ma ha, he hates bad Man, but obviously I love Batman.
Speaker 3: We got the win.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts Free Willy? Like I wonder they thought that's another I think. I think Free Willy is one of the best movies of all time. What are your thoughts on not just bring it up?
Speaker 6: I did, Yes, I did.
Speaker 3: What is it that Michael made Free Willy? I haven't seen it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: For the gun? I see he's in that too, right? Who is in that?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes he isn't it? Yeah? So it's too extreme?
Speaker 1: Remember the song Michael Jackson made the song about that's.
Speaker 3: How old are you me? Yeah? Fifty four? Fine? Okay, okay, the move it makes it not make little man. It's the nineties kid thing. I understand, you know good Way like many a forty you know what? Rap fire questions? One last question for fort stupid. One last question.
Speaker 2: If you could write or make any movie comic book, comic book movie, uh that you could think of any coming big movie, past present, fugual, whatever you want to do?
Speaker 3: What would you write, I'll make.
Speaker 8: We're talking about existing characters, existing characters. Punisher for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nice, and I needed I would do. I would do like kind of rocket. I would rocket and then I.
Speaker 2: Start bro Yes, all right, that just needs to be in the atmosphere. We need to mention that more because I really would love to see ar the Rocket movie.
Speaker 8: Also, Yes, but I'd rather create something new myself, right, quitting stuff that's new.
Speaker 3: You know, it is time for some new ship instead of just yes. You know, I'm tired of the classic reboots. I'm tired of the Star Wars. Put a woman in and making gate Tech. We could we could deal with some new.
Speaker 1: Ship and it's probably gonna boom off the soul fat. We just tied everything and rebooted.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 8: We got this book called Illuminatis and check that out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, this Dominati, I can't wait all the minds. I can't wait for it to come in.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely gonna because I like to do a cook so I'm definitely gonna reviewed with This is.
Speaker 8: Built to lize, This is built to lie to the story is complete, but there's threats for more starts to be told yea and shout out.
Speaker 3: To breaking the goal, doubling the goal. You'll had a k goal and y'all had twenty k.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go making it so people are supporting.
Speaker 1: So make sure y'all go to kick Start and look up the Illuminati and go, you know, pick it up.
Speaker 2: Yes, the project, everyone, please get out there like it's like Dre said a boy the book, Support the project. The campaign is October October twenty second. And also you can see these guys at New York Comic Con.
Speaker 3: What is that coming up?
Speaker 2: If you want to plug the dates, you want to let the audience also let them know your socials if you have them out there.
Speaker 3: Please. Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: I met at Dennis Counten Art Instagram, at Dennis count on Instagram, Dennis count Art on Facebook.
Speaker 3: You can find me.
Speaker 8: I'm just Twitter axel Onza MARV the X C L A l O N s O M A r V. That's my only social I don't do fastbucket on anything like that. And I have an Instagram account just to check out basketball videos and my son's my son, you know, NTRI still life.
Speaker 3: And also close it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can check out the New York Couble Come panel October eighteenth at three fourty five pm. It'll be the panel on Illuminati with these guys here, Axel and Dennis who also joined by the boss Man, Charlomagne the Guy.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be amazing.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see more from the story and I can't wait to see more from you guys. This is amazing to sit down with both of your stuff and dream come true. All right, we're gonna go to a quick break. But when we come back, Best in Class after this, and we are back, so we got another edition of Best in Class going to the dojo with Ray.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it. All right, what's up, Padawan? Uh? Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: We are just running through this long ass scroll we call time, and we're doing the best class. Well, we just shine to spotlight on new I was gonna say new games on games of the olden years that were.
Speaker 3: The bees knees of his time. And this year, this week, we are in the jolly old year of nineteen ninety eight. So let's pop it off. We have the one of the goats Banjo KAZUOI Oh was that not it? Yep? Yep, you bet it was bad joking and then let's try it.
Speaker 1: Let's try it again, Okay, all right, A hey, that's funny that, Like I'm looking at the I m B D I m dB other list and like three of the top five on Super Smash Brothers, but another.
Speaker 3: N GaX entered the Gecko. Oh was that? Man?
Speaker 4: I guess I'm not really striking on this one.
Speaker 3: The gust the gigs under the get really come out of ninety eight? Sure did? Sure? Delsion, my ah, that's funny. My personal favorite.
Speaker 1: Zel the game and what Karina Time Tony who had the better soundtrack a Karina at time?
Speaker 3: On the George Mask. Hm, right, that's a tough one.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with my George Mask. I think there was a lot more he cooked on that he cooked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta agree. Yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Everyone loves Lost Woods, but I you know, I think that's kind of tells us lullaby you.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is I still think I.
Speaker 4: Think man, I mean, but I'm biased. I like Majorys Mask better than a Koreen of Time.
Speaker 2: Major Mass had a song that the dude made. He was probably on cocaine when he made it. Which one it's a few of them. It's a few of them.
Speaker 3: That's a Goat.
Speaker 1: But next to funny shit, this is a game I've never played the first one. I played the second one only because of you. I remember the Orange box that came out on like xby and PS two they had like Team Fortress in Half Life two and guess the counter strike that's that was the third That's the only way I was ever able to play Half Like, but Half Like one drop.
Speaker 3: That story still confuses me, but I'm pretty sure we'll never get Half Life three. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: And next up another one of my personal favorites and the beginning of me being a conspiracy like theorist Medigan Solid the beginning of the real adventures of the Goat. Another super Smash Brothers MVP Solid Snake that was like the beginning.
Speaker 3: That was the beginning to meet with Stealth Games because.
Speaker 1: I I didn't have an Xbox growing up, so I never I got Sam Fisher kind of late. I didn't even know what is Nigga. I just knew Snake tame shit. Next to we got the beginning of me falling in love with Umbie games risk Ain't Evil to still traumatized me to this day, to the point where I had to buy the remake just to beat it, to prove.
Speaker 3: Some shit to myself. I needed that. That was for me.
Speaker 1: We got Fallout to the beginning of like the beginning of like super like team competitive shooting. We got Rainbow six. Was Rainbow six a multiplayer competitive game, and first it wasn't a story, No, it was single player story right, Yeah, but Rainbow six the person one dropped in ninety eight, let's keep going. We got falled, like I know, like Rainbow SI because Rainbow six because I remember Vegas.
Speaker 3: Vegas was Oh, it's fun. I don't know how I was just said, I'm dead.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to thank I guess did I see it's weaky weigky worthy.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: And in the beginning of like this is meat falling in the take and we got Taken three and I could close it with it. I could close it was Taken three because that's the beginning of gen becoming.
Speaker 3: My main And.
Speaker 5: Eight for me was that was a big year gaming for me. I that was I got a Nintendo. I would This was like the time my grandmother was doing her best and she worked for like Mobile Oil, and we were well off. If you asked what ship you got it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I had a Nintendo sixty four and a PlayStation and a game boy.
Speaker 3: I was. I was the kid that you know.
Speaker 4: Everyone came over to my house to play games.
Speaker 3: So I had nice wasn't never invited, just putting that out there. I didn't know you because we were black. Huh No, I have black friends. We really didn't need to meet it judge to high school.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I had Spiral great game that also came out that year.
Speaker 3: Damn ship. Sure did. I had gets.
Speaker 4: I mentioned that earlier.
Speaker 3: Hey, I played all of them bitches. My mom pawn that game, so I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't have it for long.
Speaker 1: That's the one game like if I ever rented it from from from the Light from like funny Ship. I cant of market had a video sto inside of it, so you can get groceries and red movies, so I'd always get every time a Gecko Gainst Gecko game came out. I rent that Beach for like three days, and I'm trying to beat that bitch, but I got to take it back.
Speaker 2: Was it like a store inside the store. Yeah, that's I used to have that. They like a Hollywood videos out of.
Speaker 1: Type ship and that's what and funny ship that's where Hollywood I wasn't. It was one of them that wasn't black Buster that's sold movies. They came from like the inside of like the grocery stuff. Then they got their own building. It's like, damn it.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: And on the Dreamcast, I had Sonic Adventure that came out this year. Love that game.
Speaker 3: Also.
Speaker 4: I would always go play this and it wasn't Fiesta. It was a different store by John Quincy Adams Malones. There's another Mexican store. This is kind of like pre Fiesta. It was a Marvel versus Capcom. Yeah, it's still there.
Speaker 3: Holy shit.
Speaker 1: And then Pokemon Yellow came out this year. That was my first Pokemon game. I didn't start with that's real.
Speaker 3: I started on Red. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I started with Yellow because I loved the show. So I was like, oh, there's a game and Yellow follows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the one ship. It followed the entire show. And Get but instead of you picking and get you Pikachi.
Speaker 5: Yeah, which is made Matt couldn't evolve them. I was like, check this Thunderstone, but by pissed off everybody.
Speaker 2: I called a pikachew and evolved into a right to put that pizature in my box.
Speaker 3: You couldn't yellow. It was like ashes pikach you. You couldn't. You couldn't put it in the box. You couldn't it to be with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you followed you all the time.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I did that. It had to be red or blue because that.
Speaker 5: Was the only that was before Yellow Mario Party came out this year, and that was destruction of friendships.
Speaker 1: That was sixty four. Yeah, yeah, oh, friendships were lost in that game Monopoly. We had Crash Bandicoot Warped. I played that a lot.
Speaker 3: That was the third one when Yeah, yeah, that was another game I played at that girl house.
Speaker 4: I saw you like bringing that story up because like burned in your memory.
Speaker 3: I played.
Speaker 2: That's probably the first naked woman I've seen close personal. And also I played a lot of games in the house.
Speaker 3: I was older a lot.
Speaker 5: Well, you had a crush on her, that makes sense. Then I got two more lesser known ones that I really enjoyed. Great fencer Musashi, that's fighting game. No, he did have a sword.
Speaker 1: Then he kind of looked and then he kind of looked like Final Fantasy seven style bodies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I can't remember that ship. That was game I I have.
Speaker 4: That's like a kind of core memory because wheneverything died.
Speaker 1: He would be like when I when I get reincarnated, I want to be Musashi again, and I'm like, you know what, I feel that and then to Rok too. I never beat that game, never, never in my life. Still haven't gone back to beat it. It was difficult for me, you know.
Speaker 3: Switch now they just dropped. They fit the first two and then my mom pawned it. My mom ponned a lot of games.
Speaker 1: I see, I see God that I'll just pray you beat them before then I didn't.
Speaker 5: There I would, so I would go to Mexico, right because I had to go visit my dad. I'd go to Mexico for a summer. I'd come back half my games are gone. Should go and then I would have to complain to.
Speaker 1: My grandma, and my grandma would tell her to go get them, and then maybe I'd get them back if she didn't do it at the start of the summer. If it's at the start of the summer, they're gone. It already been like three months or whatever.
Speaker 3: She missed the ship. This fucked you liked anything? Why did you have an undershirt off for the indegy and you had a shirt on? Now you should have just kept the damn shirt off. I had wait shirt.
Speaker 2: We were moving to washing machine and now what was nothing got off? Rainbow six c Yeah, that's that's I mean, Rainbow six. That's what I remember the most. By ninety eight. That damn, I ain't.
Speaker 3: I ain't even never the first persone came. I remember playing that. I remember playing that at school. That's the first time I played that. Really. Yeah. Everything. He was one of the smart kids, so they had more friuit. So it was very.
Speaker 2: You sound salty, bro, because there's a bullshit. They should not let separated the smarty. I could even going bield trips, dumps. That's the bullshit, bro. Okay, that's a personal problem.
Speaker 3: Oh that ninety eight? Ninety eight? Really wouldn't I remember doing it? Oh yeah, Pokemon Yellow, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's what I remember. That's probably why I remember Pokemon Yellow. You have people that you follow you around, that's what I remember.
Speaker 1: Did you not paying attention to the entire time we were talking about it, he was put the stupid shirt on.
Speaker 3: Okay man, So I'm like, when the did you put the shirt of my games? Uh N? They was kind of dry, I know it was. It had some sleep. No, that was a big year for me. Dry.
Speaker 1: I don't see no hits on her in the first Minutican Solid. That was the beginning of the stealth games.
Speaker 3: Not that's not in my wheelhouse. Solid ain't your thing. That's say.
Speaker 1: Ninety eight was like kind of toys the end of four, but sixty four was still.
Speaker 3: Coming out with nice ass games.
Speaker 1: But I guess while we're still on game and and whatnot, just another uh. I am so ready for Dragon Balls, Sparkling zero, B Sparking zero. I don't know why I keep on saying spark Sparking zero. It's gonna be nice, good old punch time. It's Tokyo Game Show at the moment. So next week we'll come with some more news on everything that's coming out.
Speaker 3: But I will say, damn, I did see some more Civilization seven stuff. Nice. No nice.
Speaker 1: I saw the Shadows the Sunic Shadow Generations trailer.
Speaker 3: Apparently they're gonna have a chapter.
Speaker 1: I guess for the movie, like a little prelude prequel chapter for shadow storyline that.
Speaker 3: Go into the movie.
Speaker 4: We uh, oh, yeah, I heard about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no voicing them and shit, I was like, Okay, I see what y'all doing right there. That's nice. It's kind of neat.
Speaker 1: I like that. I've been seeing a lot about the Mortar comeback, chaos rain stuff and at it. But it's like, I just don't know because if they ain't thinking the's time I played the system was, I'm just say, ain't like shit need to be rebalanced. I don't like it right now, Tony. Did you also see that how World is coming to PlayStation five?
Speaker 4: And light of the they did at the Tokyo Game show, they said fu Y was like.
Speaker 3: Okay, drop your dick on the table, my niggas. I respect that. Can't even be mad, like take this ship try. I mean, this is one of the rare to those sides.
Speaker 1: No I'm not, I'm not, I'm not. I'm what they're swing for. Its kind of bes but still they did. That's why I'm saying, you gotta come with a better reason if.
Speaker 3: You're gonna do well, Maybe game Freak should stop throwing out slop every other year, like they got they need that competition. They got the Man and two K curse.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they haven't had competition for like a fucking decade. They they're coasting. They're coasting, dude, their medas fucking ain't no way.
Speaker 3: Yes, Sid after that, it was all of them. You're talking about r kas ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that went in a Pokemon game that was like a story mode type ship.
Speaker 3: Was trash. But that street any who get to get the movie trailer ship?
Speaker 1: Okay, we finally got to see where the Ghost of Tashima, Ghost of Your Time, which is I'm ready for I fuck y'all know, Ghost Tashima was my ship.
Speaker 3: I still got my Ghost Steamer hoodie and backpack. I'm lit for that.
Speaker 1: Donasty Warrior Orisins is still looking really nice. Uh, Horizon zero done again, upgrade and remaster. All right, I didn't ask for it, but I it's like, I feel like this is one of those y'all should have just gave everybody that got the actual ship. If it was fine, I would have did it. I ain't gonna lie but but but right now, I leave it to next week to get the rest of them. But this one messed me up a little bit because I was like, it could work. So, Okay, they got a Stellar Blade DLC coming up, and it's gonna be a uh what's the word, a collaboration with near On atom of the autom out of Pier near On t with the what it is not two D it's uh the girl with the white hair that got the eye patch you never playing.
Speaker 3: It's all pg in.
Speaker 1: Who don't worry about it, which makes kind of sense. It could work, So I want to see what they're gonna do with that. That's neat because Stella Blade go to it. If that ain't like a Game of the Year nomber d, I swear to guy, it was a lot of pat white women over this board picking these games. I'm standing on it, yep. But game wise, I'm gonna come and come next week with some more news. Oh yeah, that Medigan Solid Delton trailer is chef kids, go check that bitch out.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I'm just mad, Hdeo is not part of this. I still don't like that. I don't like y'all know, I don't like how did hit that?
Speaker 3: GMA? Yeah, but yeah, it's like damn good.
Speaker 2: Re reached into another excited episode the Chap Nerves podcast. Make sure y'all go check out Illuminati, and make sure y'all go check out the Kickstarter campaign. You're gonna go to www dot a w A studios dot com slash Illuminati check out the tears. They got a lot of stuff available, the hoodies, the merch, the hats, and also the commable series. It's gonna be amazing, gonna come out and I'll be reviewing it very soon. They also gonna be at the New York City Comic come October eighteen at three pm. Gonna be an Illuminati panety with Dennis Axel, Charlamagne the Guy, and some more o the creators of the Illuminati combabook series.
Speaker 3: All right, let's sign off Drakes stressing you out. So it's a it's fulling you boy, co this up your social budds like the motherfucker.
Speaker 1: At the end of it, well, yeah, I'm thinking I'm at I think I'm at the end of the JIT Counsel run through. You have the main storyline, h the one through fifty story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm in a level. I'm damn I'm a level like sixty eight right now. Oh type ship.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you know I do the side missions on the side mission assass and I'm doing all of them, damn now. So yeah, I'm almost done with that. Then I'm gonna do the DL season I think you do. I'm gonna start my other Hunt solo playthrough just going straight to the dark side.
Speaker 3: I don't know which one. Uh.
Speaker 1: If you starting no new character, you just want to help me do random question and just cheering a little story, y'all. Y'all know y'all mooting Wilson.
Speaker 3: Because the dude gave me like a million dollars last week, which you do so that I'm chilling in me a.
Speaker 4: V X fashion all platforms and will be streaming this week.
Speaker 2: Instagramming, Grisa. I will be streaming with Tod this week whatever you stream, so he's gonna keep me on and see all the way to our streamers stream So make sure you follow the Trapper's Podcast Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Appreciate all love support as always, but sure y'all followed me those same basis E X men, P, g x men PG and make sure y'all never find.
Speaker 3: I need stoking. Keep that I don't make no sense. That's ridiculous, man, This is Trapps podcast. Yeah, oh, yeah, make.
Speaker 2: Sure I go check out stud of MBS every third Saturdays and it's the CHAPNS podcast. Oh yeah, i'mna be streaming too. I'll be extremely awesome. This is chapns podcast. Even niggas are lying bro Chapters podcast.
Speaker 3: We are out.
Speaker 2: Listen to the Trap Nerse podcast every Monday on the Black Effect Podcast Network, iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts