Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty arm Strong and Jack Kietie and he Armstrong and Jetty.
Speaker 2: We have dealt with it such that to your point, we now as of today, as of our visit, have lower undocumented immigrants and illegal immigration than Trump when he left office. That's true, but we need a permanent solution. And now she had done that bipartisan mor.
Speaker 3: Do you wish you'd done those executive orders in twenty twenty two, twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: I think we did the right thing.
Speaker 4: Oh that was on some of these I think we do need the question to make for them to make sense. That was to the question of you know, you've been there for four years, why didn't you do this stuff?
Speaker 3: But one of the well and did you hear right in the middle did you hear it, Jack or did you miss it? She said, we need a final solution. Now, who's hitler? I mean, the coverage on the lefty media is that's stupid.
Speaker 4: Why don't we do it? That's a one hundred percent fair. But so this one is getting a lot of attention. This is from the CNN Towne Hall last night. That didn't make much news. I didn't watch all of it, and I didn't watch the analysis afterwards. But David axelrod Old, campaign guy from Obama's orbit, is on the panel all the time at CNN, and he two quotes from him. When she doesn't want to answer a question, she goes to word salad city that we all know that that's absolutely true. Good for him for pointing it out. And you do not want to relate to the people in front of you. She didn't do a lot of that. You do want to relate to the people in front of you, She didn't do a lot of that. So I don't know if anything moves the neatle at this point. But anyway, here's this one's getting some attention.
Speaker 2: So I take my role and responsibility as an elected leader very soon.
Speaker 1: Okay, we need the question. Can you back it up with?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know, I'm a big fan of having the question. We don't have any idea what she's talking about. Which clip is that? Michael, that's forty two two?
Speaker 3: Can I find my sheet that's all coming apart on the sheet?
Speaker 1: What it is?
Speaker 4: Does anybody have that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? Does it say?
Speaker 3: I take my role seriously. I may not the quick answer or want to research it.
Speaker 1: So it was, yeah, it was about about that.
Speaker 4: It was the question was on the topic of and that she's been digging for this a lot of If you could ask about policies a lot and you don't have any policy answer, how come you don't have answers to a lot of these quest questions for little Andy Cooper.
Speaker 2: So I take my role and responsibility as an elected leader very seriously, and I know the impact it has on so many people I may never meet, and that is why I engage and bring folks around. So I may not be quick to have the answer as soon as you ask it about a specific policy issue sometimes because I'm going to want to research it. I'm going to want to study it. I'm kind of a nerd sometimes, I confess, And some might call that a weakness, especially if you're you know, in an interview or just kind of you know, being asked a certain question and just expect to have the right answer right away. But that's how I that's how I work.
Speaker 1: How about that? That's astounding.
Speaker 4: I know, with twelve days to go before the presidential election.
Speaker 1: At this point in her career at this point in her career, when you're asked you know and we're not.
Speaker 4: It's not like remember when they did the gotch you question with Bush way back in the day, is like, who's the president of some African country you've never heard of?
Speaker 1: And rush that I don't know to you? I mean, and I was like, oh, we didn't know.
Speaker 4: No on questions like what's your economic policy or what should we do about the border, and she has no answer, and and so she's.
Speaker 1: Saying, hey, I'm not I don't. I don't, I don't. I don't just jump into an answer right away. I need to study it. I'm a nerd that way, you know.
Speaker 4: I'm not the kind of person that might have an answer just strike off the top of their head. Are you kidding me? Are you kidding? That's unbelievable? Or they you know, what would you do differently than Biden? Who is She was asking that last night and still has no answer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not applying for medical school, You're applying to be chief surgeon of the United States of America. So standing there in the operating room and the nurses are saying what should we do? Doctor, and saying, I don't rush into medical procedures. I'm kind of a nerd. I need to study them. There's so many veins, there are these arteries. I'm kind of a nerd that way. No, No, this is this is not school. This is the head job. That's pathetic.
Speaker 1: I think she's she's nervous.
Speaker 5: A while back, I had speculated that the last was out of nervousness because she had kind of curbed it for a while there. She laughed at the end of that clip when she called herself a nerd.
Speaker 4: I think you're right, because I've known people like that. That's their go to is to laugh when they don't know what else to do. And it's kind of weird until you get to figure out that that's what they're doing.
Speaker 3: Why the hard hitting brute Anderson cooper with a when you get asked about policy, you just don't have any.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm kind of a nerner Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And again, we've never been big fans of the you know, debates where they make it like jeopardy and you have to know what percentage of this or that happened or whatever not that. But you're running for president and so you need to have an overall foreign policy, economic policy, all that sort of stuff, and she never answers any of those questions, and so she's saying, well, I don't just you know, throw an answer off the top of my head.
Speaker 1: I need to study these things, and yeah, that's what you were supposed to do.
Speaker 3: Like weeks ago, months ago. What are your underlying principles even do you have any of those? My principles haven't changed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's there.
Speaker 3: You change your policies one hundred and eighty degrees? What does that even mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I haven't changed my values. Was the answer to the do you believe in are you four fracking or not? And that still hasn't really been nailed down.
Speaker 1: Isn't that wild?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 1: I can't believethet so the answer this has got to be the final You've been saying this for a long time, but this has got to be the final judgment on this. The reason she's not doing more stuff is she can't, and her handlers know it, and everyone knows it, and everyone knows it, and they're only putting her out there now because they're losing. And I got to do something.
Speaker 3: I read a mildly interesting piece by Karl Rove before the show today where he was going through a variety of if Trump loses, it'll be because blank. If Kamaler loses, it'll be because of blank, and then he lists several different reasons. It was decent enough analysis, but I honestly think the number one reason, and this heartens me slightly about the American voter. If Kamala Harris loses, the number one reason will be because she gave no reason, no cause to vote for her.
Speaker 1: All she had was I'm not Trump. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think admittedly is not nothing, but that's not enough. Yeah, I think she has I think they have gone with the Trump is so awful just to I think the idea is a generic Democrat would be Trump, which all Poles showed, and she was trying to be a generic Democrat. But maybe being a generic doesn't work. You gotta be some generic Democrat.
Speaker 3: But then there's Cipher, there's puppet, there's Manchurian candidate, there's empty vessel, and she's come off as the emptiest of vessels.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I thought that was the most shocking answer of the night. The Well, the reason I don't have answers is I need to study it.
Speaker 1: I'm we're twelve days out at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's shocked. This is the worst election in American history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's absolutely true. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, some claim this is the most election of our lifetimes.
Speaker 2: This is the most election of our lifetime.
Speaker 3: This is the most discouraging, humiliating, disconcerting, discouraging, disorienting, depressing.
Speaker 1: Did I say depressing? Might have?
Speaker 3: Well, if I did, it's double depressing election that will ever occur or certainly has.
Speaker 1: Anyway, what are you gonna do? What are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: You're gonna You're gonna sit there weeping bitter tears with not running down your nose at the cards you've been dealt? Or are you gonna play the best you can and then move on? I'm I'm for a choice number two. Okay, all right, white peers not on your sleeve, you know the rest of you.
Speaker 4: I like when you roll around in despair for a while and then you go with the pell yourself up by your boot scratch. And if people aren't, you know, ready to quick which from despair to optimism as you are, there's something wrong with you. There's not running down your face, right, there's fineless conards.
Speaker 1: You were in to spare five minutes ago. Then you turned it around with me. Oh did you hear this?
Speaker 3: Speaking of just sad, the Biden administration has just announced another round of loan forgiveness, a student loan forgiveness for public sector workers, folks, can you think of a synonym for public sector workers? That's right, government employees. The most important constituency voting for the government is the government at this point.
Speaker 1: This is the nightmare scenario that.
Speaker 3: Kept Washington and Madison.
Speaker 1: Jefferson up at night. Well, we'll see if it works or not. Oh, I got an idea.
Speaker 4: I am going to go get go to the mall to day and get a Dodger's hat. I keep saying, I gotta get it done because the World Series starts on Friday.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm gonna bet heavily, heavily on the Yankees' a binary choice. It's just like the presidential election.
Speaker 4: You're either gonna be for the Yankees or the Dodgers, or are you gonna opt out like a coward.
Speaker 1: You gotta choose one. I'm going Dodgers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to cast my rooting for the Kansas City Royals as a protest route. Oh, I see, like the Little Royals, the Libertarian Royals candidate exactly, it's gonna be odd, you know, and gatherings watching the World Series. Funny how, somehow I got on a thing of it explaining who RFK Junior is to my kids last night and got to recount the bear in the park and the cutting the head off the whale and putting it on the van a different things.
Speaker 1: Uh is Trump going to actually make him the surgeon general?
Speaker 3: I thought he was a sort of weird made up office of healthy eating.
Speaker 1: That would be fine as long as he's mostly ignored.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he like helps us understand all the sugar that Americans fine, that's fine, refined carbs and stuff like that, that would be good. Yeah, the federal government ought to have no role in that, but you know, here we are.
Speaker 1: That that do you like? Like?
Speaker 4: Like Trump said the other night at the Al Smith dinner, he's got some good ideas. He's also got some really wacky ideas. So, uh, maybe we'll listen to a par a while fair enough? Yeah, what what do you have to tease tease something?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: You what am I years? You're dancing monkey? Uh? Well?
Speaker 3: An example of presentism at allegedly the top university in the country, the new one that is just absolutely idiotic.
Speaker 1: The educated idiots.
Speaker 3: Also Hesbola down but not out hitting back against Israel. Are you gonna tell us about that dude who is trying to qualify for the LPGA, the Ladies Professional Golf Tournament. That's a great idea in just a few minutes. A gender bending madness update that is astounding.
Speaker 1: That is part of it.
Speaker 3: The other part of it is giant ten million dollars study paid for by your tax dollars about whether the hormone treatments for confused adolescents help them or hurt them. Well, the powers that be did not like the results of that study, so they're just kind of trying to cover it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hadn't heard this golfer version of this story. That's something we got all on the way. Stay here, Armstrong, Hey.
Speaker 7: Denny Denny's And now is that they're closing one hundred and fifty locations and no longer requiring all the restaurants to be open. Twenty four to seven customers heard and like, well, I guess I'll be taking my parking lot and murders elsewhere.
Speaker 4: Good day to you, sir, how about the growl of the audience. A lot of Denny's won't be open twenty four hours anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh, where are you going to Denny's at three in the morning? Really? Why do you? Oh, I'll tell you what. Late a late late night Denny's.
Speaker 3: Ron.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a good time, though. I love being at those kind of diners late at night after a big night. That's fun time.
Speaker 3: Any laughs, many laughs were had, many ill advised calories taken in.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, good times. So we're we're in the last twelve days of the election. Things have gotten ugly and they're only going to get uglier, according to everybody who's paying attention, and so had a twenty four hour news cycle of Trump's a deranged fascist.
Speaker 1: We got more on that coming up later. This just out.
Speaker 4: Second gentleman Doug m Hoff's ex speaks out about the alleged twenty twenty twelve assault at the conn Film Festival. Now this story dropped what a couple weeks ago, But now she's speaking out and there's an interview with her, and she's on the record out there saying she was embarrassed and humiliating when he slapped her. So hard, she spun around, blah blah blah. So they're gonna say some whoever is pushing this story, which I don't. I don't know if I believe it doubted or not. I haven't really taken a position, but whoever's behind it, they're trying to get another wave of it going here in the final days, it would look like. You know, what makes me think it's probably legit is well the facts, you know, heavy drinking late at night, but also the fact that there's absolutely no tie into Kamala Harris. So as an October surprise, it's kind of a weird one.
Speaker 1: That's a's an excellent question right there.
Speaker 4: If you were certain that he had slapped her and spun her around, would it make a difference on voting for Kamlos. I guess you'd expect her to say something about it and see how she handles it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's not like completely without significance or troubling aspect, but it's it's not very closely tied.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It's interesting just from a human standpoint, it's quite possible. I don't know what happened, but just throw this out as a for instance, maybe he did that he's as horrified as anybody that he did that. He's never done anything like that since then, and Kamala Harris has never seen that side of him. This might be as shocking to her as anyone.
Speaker 1: Those things are possible. Yeah, she could be like, what you did?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: When?
Speaker 5: How?
Speaker 3: On the other hand, I think it was bright part that ran down the list of all the women who were.
Speaker 1: Howling.
Speaker 3: Believe all women at us just a couple of years ago who now are.
Speaker 1: Like nothing to see here, folks. Let's keep moving so often visually.
Speaker 3: Always when people are shouting about their principles, they don't have those principles. They're pretending to have those principles because it gets them what they're looking for.
Speaker 1: At that moment.
Speaker 3: You find somebody who has actual principles, hang with them. They're a rare bird. Indeed, you're absolutely right, they're for a cup of coffee.
Speaker 4: If you were out having drinks with a co worker and ask her on a date your career was.
Speaker 1: Over, you're some sort of monster.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and now this, but now, if you're a Democrat, you can slap a woman hard in the face as long as you're a Democrat.
Speaker 1: We just yeah, there are other issues to discussion.
Speaker 4: I do remember Halpern saying several weeks back that there are more dug Amma Hofs store shoes that could drop true or not, that are bubbling around.
Speaker 1: Out there, and maybe.
Speaker 4: That seems like a bad October surprise going after the VP's husband.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's part of the reason I think it's probably semi or legit. I think it's probably legit. I'm not sure it has any significance. You know, I was talking about various scenarios where a person did something loathsome or said something loathsome, but their policies in this dangerous twenty first centrally century world were so clearly better than the other person's. You know, given the stakes, you've got to vote for the good policies, even if you have to hold your nose. And if I thought Kamala Harris's policies were good, I would not let Doug M Hoff's alleged slappings affect my vote one iota.
Speaker 1: Honestly, but probably shouldn't.
Speaker 3: I think her policies are loathsome, incidentally are conveniently enough, and I'm anti slapping women under any circumstances.
Speaker 4: So we've done swimming women's volleyball. Now we're getting into golf with the transitor bending madness update. The golf is not the important part, damn it.
Speaker 1: Say what.
Speaker 4: The Wall Street Journal pull out today registered voters. Trump's leading forty seven five nationally.
Speaker 1: If he's up two points among registered vote if he's actually up to he wins in a landslide. Correct. We'll see you're not familiar with this.
Speaker 3: Because the two giant coastal states and some of the smaller ones will vote so overwhelmingly Democrat that gives kind of an artificial lead. And if they don't have that lead, then forget it. Yeah, amazing gender bending madness update here friends, an important one.
Speaker 1: This one is of great evigance.
Speaker 3: You may recall us talking about the Cash Report for Great Britain, in which a long, detailed, extremely thorough look into all of the data that's available and all of the practices of the sex change crazed, incredibly irresponsible medical establishment. None of it could be substantiated by standard scientific methods in terms of outcomes and well outcomes. That's the key thing. None of it is scientifically supportable. It is ideology and profit preying on poor, confused kids.
Speaker 4: I don't want to derail this, like I regularly do things. But does anybody know what the ground zero is on this? What launched this whole Thing's patient? I mean, is there a person or a movement.
Speaker 1: Or it has to do? Well? It's straight out of the.
Speaker 4: Critical theory crawd. I know, but what I know? But how did it get started? You know, three years ago or whenever it started? How did it catch hold?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 4: Yeah, somebody you have to write a book on that when this is all over someday, which I hope it will be soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, cynical theories.
Speaker 3: The Lindsey and Pluckrows fabulous book goes into radical gender theory and how it's an expression of neo Marxism.
Speaker 1: But I assume they believe that for decades. I wonder why I caught hold.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden it's reached critical mass in the teachers colleges and then the universities in general, in the same way the critical race theory and radical queer theory and the rest of the radical theories has.
Speaker 1: It's just it though, all those flowers.
Speaker 3: Of evil bloomed at once because they finally got critical.
Speaker 1: Masks of evil bloomed at once what a nice spring. So here is a massive scoop.
Speaker 3: And Jesse Sengal, who's he writes for a number of publications, doesn't really matter who he was, But he was tweeting the other day that many of us have wondered why Johannah Olsen Kennedy's team, which received ten million dollars of your tax money in national institution health funding, has not published its study on puberty blockers, and it now is clear that they quashed the results because they didn't like them. Now, I'm gonna get into some of the specific verbiage, but a situation Jesse points out in which a researcher can ask for money from the federal government to run a study, run the study, and then not release the results because they weren't what she wanted is a situation in which federal funding for science is fundamentally broken. The New York Times, for all of its sins, has been very good on the gender bending madness story, particularly as it relates to confused adolescents, children or gay boys who get butchered and fed powerful chemicals because they feel effeminate and the activists convince them, well, you're actually a girl, or the autistic children who just know they don't fit in, they're not happy, and they're not comfortable in their own skin, and the activists convinced them you're actually the other sex, and they allowed themselves to be mutilated as confused adolescents.
Speaker 1: That this is m jeehot. I will fight it until I am dead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anytime should actually get some sort of journalism prize for having the guts to be where they are. That I listened to a podcast with Schulzberger or whatever his name is that runs the thing, and they've they've they've gotten huge pushback on all their coverage of this over the years.
Speaker 3: They've had long, in depth interviews with so called detransitioners, generally confused adolescent girls who got whisked down this pipeline of activist mayhem and realized later.
Speaker 1: My problem wasn't that I'm a dude.
Speaker 3: My problem was that I'm unhappy, that I was sexually abused, that I was afraid of puberty, that I'm autistic, et cetera. Anyway, so from the New York Times, US study on puberty blockers goes unpublished because of politics, doctor says. The leader of the long running study said that the drugs did not improve mental health in Sheldon with gender distress, and that the finding might be weaponized by opponents of the care.
Speaker 1: How do you like that? Wow?
Speaker 3: So cancer drug tested turns out it doesn't cure cancer and it really hurts the patients it's given to.
Speaker 1: Well, we wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Want to publish that study because opponents of this drug might weaponize it.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is a blank? Does that mean that is some sort of weird clinging to your ideology despite the facts?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: That is really interesting.
Speaker 3: So the doctor and again this is a zene Garashi in the New York Times, and congratulations and well done madam. The doctor Johann Olson Kennedy began the study years ago as part of a broader, multimillion dollar federal project on transgender youth. She and college recruited ninety five children from across the country gave them puberty blockers, which stave off permanent physical changes blah blah blah that could exacerbate their gender distress known as dysphoria, which activists gave to them. By the way, the researchers followed the children for two years to see if the treatments improved their mental health. An old their Dutch study had found that it would. That study has been debunked fifty times. It's a load of crap anyway, But the American trial did not find a similar trend. Doctor Olsen Kennedy said in a wide ranging interview puberty blockers did not lead to mental health improvements. She said, mostly because the children were already doing fine when the study began. They're in really good shape when they come in, They're in really good shape after two years. Wait a minute, writes The New York Times. That conclusion seemed to contradict seemed an earlier description of the group, in which doctor Olson Kennedy herself and her colleagues noted that at least one quarter the adolescents were depressed or suicidal before treatment. Oh and now it's that they were all fine going in, they're all find going out. That's so interesting, so asked why they haven't published the data this.
Speaker 1: Doctor Olson Kennedy said.
Speaker 3: The finding might fuel the kind of political attacks that have led to the bands of youth gender treatments in more than twenty states, one of which will soon be considered by the Supreme Court. I don't want our work to be weaponized. It has to be exactly on pointed that takes time.
Speaker 4: Wow, back to your cancer analogy, cancer drug analogy. Well, if this comes out, people might pull the cancer drug off the shelves because it not only doesn't work, it makes things worse. Yeah, and it should guess pulled off the shelves or quest unquote weaponized.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's worthwild worth mentioning doctor Earles and Kennedy again, this from The New York Times is one of the country's most vocal advocates of adolescent gender treatments, and has served as an expert witness in many legal challenges to the state bans. She said she was concerned the studies results could be used in court to argue that quote, we shouldn't use blockers because it doesn't help them, referring to transgender adolescents. Umm, because that's exactly what your study found.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I have a feeling that will show up in court that way. I wish I had this handy. I'm going to characterize it. A couple of brave, brilliant women have made similar points in interviews I've seen, And this is rough stuff. So you become convinced by radical gender theory that you're confused adolescent, perhaps a victim of sexual assault, abuse, autistic, depressed, a misfit whatever. They come to you, having been indoctrinated in schools and say, hey, I think I'm actually a guy. And you hear that if you don't go along with it, if you don't subscribe to gender affirming care, which is an Orwellian term if one ever existed, never use that term. If you don't go along with it, your child will commit suicide. It cannot imagine the anguish.
Speaker 4: Right I was going to bring that up. Man who got that started? With no evidence that no, no, no, you have to go along with it. Immediately they'll commit suicide. So you're just you're you're forcing a young kid to commit suicide if you don't go along with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you want your kid to commute suicide, mutilate them for life. Oh anyway, But anyway, and the point that's made by some of these gals who I've found very influential, and we will dig up the tape because I think it's around. They made the point, if you get convinced of this stuff, and it's astounding to me that anybody does, but people do, and I just have to accept it. If you get convinced of this stuff, and you consent to your child being drugged and mutilated in this way, their bodies change for the rest of their lives, they will never have children, et cetera. The mountain you have to climb emotionally and morally to say I was wrong, I permitted this, I even promoted it is extremely difficult for human beings to do. You have to admit to a monstrous act. And if you are one of these activists like doctor what's her name Olsen Kennedy that we've been quoting, and you've been promoting this, and you have allowed and encouraged the mutilation of not hundreds, but thousands of children, you have become a monster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't does that ever happen?
Speaker 4: Has anybody ever made a big mistake even close to that big in their lives and then decided I was completely wrong? I mean that that would be I think they got to be They got to be so crazy to start with, even go down that road.
Speaker 3: I would agree, I would agree completely, But can you imagine the mount Everest? You would have to climb as this doctor Olsen Kennedy to say I've.
Speaker 1: Been wrong all along?
Speaker 3: This thing is a horrifying experiment we've conducted unconfused children. I don't think it's doable, right, it's too far away. You can't depend on these people to recant. I mean, this woman got ten million dollars to do this study. The study turns out, no, it doesn't help kids at all, and it hurts them, and she says, well, we can't release it because it might be weaponized. That is a perfect example of a woman who's gone so far down the road and becomes such a monster in spite of the own evidence that she found. She can't make that journey, which I get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, on a somewhat lighter note, we'll post that article from the New York Times at Armstrong and getty dot com.
Speaker 1: So there's this.
Speaker 4: Remember in California, they make it so your kid trying to change at school or the school's convince them, and they keep it a secret from you as a parent.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: If your adolescent and is undergoing that mental health crisis, California schools will keep it a secret from you.
Speaker 1: In fact, they're bound by law to do that. Wow, that is unspeakable evil.
Speaker 3: Anyway, and you see the articles people are leaving California because of high housing.
Speaker 1: Prices, right, Okay, racism or something.
Speaker 3: So On a lighter note, there's this fella who had his genitals removed and has been taking hormones in an effort to appear to be a woman who wants to be on the Ladies Professional Golf Association Tour and has now reached a stage that is quite close to earning an LPGA card.
Speaker 1: It hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 4: So he was a pretty successful boy golfer, A good player like Division two, Division III quality player me real good.
Speaker 1: To play Division two college golf, you'd be pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're as far from playing the big tour as I am from being an Olympic sprinter.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just it will not happen. I would need to know that well, I would fully understand one hundred yards of the other competitors. Certainly. Be funny, you might be a full one hundred yards.
Speaker 4: You start down and you just lay there in the blocks and you lose my full one hundred yards.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, I was eiged, like roll forward event or something. I have my pride anyway.
Speaker 3: So a total of two hundred and forty six women will be competing in this week's LPGA qualifying series in the hopes of getting into the final final opportunity to be in the LPGA. Two hundred and seventy five women golfers sent a letter to the LPGA expressing concern over a transgender player competing and getting an LPGA card. Two hundred and seventy five. Now, the LPGA, which is of course a target for activists, well, you know, let me read you just a tiny bit of the letter. No, we don't have time doing. It's a very reasoned, measured letter. I almost want him to make the tour just to draw attention and help make a point that we need to make national.
Speaker 1: Worldwide right.
Speaker 3: And they make the point that even if you get your genitals removed and then take hormones in an effort to appear like a woman, you still have an enormous advantage physically, you know, muscles, bones, lungs.
Speaker 1: It's there.
Speaker 3: And it's a very well written, very measured letters, I said, from two hundred and seventy five golfers. But the LPGA is afraid of the activists, so they will not do anything.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's gonna be something that'll get a lot of attention for this plight that we've gotten ourselves into.
Speaker 1: You follow your dream sir, and we wish you luck. Yeah. Wow? What is what is he? They? What do they look like? Like a big beefy woman?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wondered about that.
Speaker 4: Any comments on any of this text line four one five two nine five k FTC. So this was on yesterday's date in two thousand and one that this ad hit the airwaves.
Speaker 6: We are introducing a product today and that product is called iPod.
Speaker 1: What is iPod?
Speaker 6: iPod is an MP three music player, has CD quality music, and it plays all of the popular open formats of digital music. The coolest thing about iPod your entire music library fits in your pocket.
Speaker 1: And this is what the front of it looks like. Boom, that's iPod. I hadn't have one right here in my pocket, and effect there it is right there.
Speaker 4: So Steve Jobs introducing the iPod, which of course had to have a role in leading to the iPhone, similar sort of sized device and all that sort of thing. I never had one. They were too expensive for me. But somehow one of my kids brought up the idea.
Speaker 1: Of a mixtape.
Speaker 4: Last night they'd seen it referenced on various TV shows, and I was explaining to them what a wonder that was when, for the first time ever, you could have a bunch of different songs from different albums and different artists and one spot that you could listen to, like the way you have playlists, because they all have playlists on their watch or they don't have phones yet, but in their watch they got a playlist their favorite songs. Just just the wonder that was so fantastic and it was fun to, you know, give them to friends. Oh yes, whatever, yeah, yeah, yeah. And my kids live in the world where you dial up whatever song you ever think of, ever ever recorded in a second, which is pretty cool.
Speaker 5: Yes, Katie, I remember the days of when you would make somebody a mix CD and it was like an awesome gift to give them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, yea, yeah, these are some songs that I think you would really like that mean a lot to me, and you kind of have a bond between them as fantastic.
Speaker 5: I had one of those binders in my car that had like Katie's Angry Mix, Katie's Loves Mix, Katie's Mix Mix Mix, and it was all the same songs.
Speaker 1: Just in different order. Wow, that's hilarious. That is really funny.
Speaker 4: We mentioned this a little bit earlier in the hour, but I just saw the New York Post to cover headline worst Gentleman talking about Doug m Hoff and how his girlfriend has come forward. His ex girlfriend came forward and says he slapped her. So instead of first gentleman, worst gentleman, he hic. Post is really good with ika word playing upon, aren't they? Oh they're the best. Yeah, we got one minute left. I don't even have time to get into this. We will later. A bunch of opinion pieces in the New York Times today about the problem or not, depending on who you are are, the fact that people don't have kids anymore.
Speaker 1: It's a problem. They got a number of opinion writers in the New York Times.
Speaker 4: It's not necessarily a bad thing, what the human species disappears.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess not, but kind of weird to look at it that way.
Speaker 3: Or for various financial political reasons, the powers that bee will flood this country with anybody willing to come to prop up you know, the economy and the welfare state. Yeah, that's a bit of a problem. It's sure as Hella challenge.
Speaker 4: Sech def Austin talking more about all the North Korean truth going to Russia. What's going on with that South Korea is sending arms to Ukraine when they heard that news. It's getting more World warry all the time. When you got those things going on, I would say we got to check in on the election. Though the closing argument from the Harris campaign is really something that's an hour three Armstrong and Getty