Speaker 1: It's time for Donkey of the Day.
Speaker 2: It's a read. But you're so good at Charlamage. She only wants Charlomagne to damn Charlomage who you giving dusk the other day too?
Speaker 3: Now, well, sexy red Donkey today for Tuesday, October fifteenth, goes to a Cobb.
Speaker 2: County sheriff named Craig Owin Senior.
Speaker 3: Now, I want the record to show that I believe in body cameras on police officer. Why do I believe in body cameras on police officers because of transparency and evidence, okay. Body cameras provide an objective record of police interactions with we the people, okay, which can help build trust and accountability or can make us distrust offices more because oftentimes we see police doing us dirty on the body cameras and there's still no accountability. Even though, as I said before, body cameras are supposed to serve as evidence because body camera footage can be used to verify witness and officer testimony and as evidence in criminal cases.
Speaker 2: But more often than that, the footage doesn't.
Speaker 3: Lead to anything happening to officers criminally. Okay, it helps folks get paid in civil cases. Sometimes you know what, I just change.
Speaker 2: In my mind.
Speaker 3: I have no idea why I believe in body cameras, but I would rather the police officers wear them anyway.
Speaker 2: But today is a prime example of why body.
Speaker 3: Cameras don't really change anything, because some police officers.
Speaker 2: Simply don't care.
Speaker 3: And Craig owing Senior is an officer who doesn't care because Craig Owen Senior is an abuser of power. Okay, he is going to abuse that power regardless of who's watching. And that's exactly what Craig Owns Senior did abuse power. See, abusers always want to have it their way, and one of the greatest places to have it your way is Burger king.
Speaker 2: Is that still Burger king slogan? You have to forgive me.
Speaker 3: I was born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight, so when I think my way, I think Burger King, Frank Sinatra, and Usher. So, kids, if you have no idea what Huncin's currently talking about, asking your mother and your father. But habit your way was the slogan for Burger King back in the day. I don't know what Burger king slogan is now, but Craig Going Senior is an old head, a sheriff who abused his power because he went to Burger King and he was highly upset that he couldn't have things his way. See Craig going Senior went to Burger King and he ordered a whopper.
Speaker 2: No Mann, he's cut in half. And well, Burger King got his order wrong.
Speaker 3: And after Burger King got his order wrong, this is what Sheriff Craig Owens Senior decided to do.
Speaker 2: Let's go to WSBTTV Atlanta for the report. Please. We're launching from.
Speaker 1: The vantage point of three Cobb County deputies who showed up after Sheriff Craig Owens called them to Burger King.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's their owner name or whoever owned the thing.
Speaker 1: After spillits other man, he tells the deputies Burger King's staff.
Speaker 2: Got his order wrong.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Three deputies go to the door and they were so concerned that they locked the doors. Staff give the deputies names and they bring it out to the sheriff. The video is from twenty twenty three. Sheriff Craig Owens is running for re election this year, and his opponent, David Cavender, first posted it online overnight.
Speaker 2: I think it is an abusive power.
Speaker 1: McDonald inger is running his chief deputy and called it intimidation and a waste of reason. If I don't get ketchup on my whopper, do I get to call police officers with sirens? The sheriff argues he never told Staph his position and power, and never ask deputies to do anything they would not do for anyone else.
Speaker 2: They'll tell her what I would. No, I just told him it was.
Speaker 3: If he did that for Burger King, imagine what he would do for Chick fil A. Sheriff Craig Owing Senior went to Burger King order the whopper. No man, he's cutting half. And when they got his ordar wrong, he called back up. He called his deputies to pull up to get the manager's information. There's nothing I love more than the audacity of humans. We are a ridiculous species. Okay, No wonder aliens hide from us. You know how, when you don't want to be seen, you don't want to speak to nobody, you just try to creep in and creep out, try to stay low.
Speaker 2: That's how extraterrestrials treat us. And I don't blame them.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is a sheriff the boss, the chief law enforcement officer. If aliens came back and said, take me to your leader, this is one of the people they.
Speaker 2: Would take them to in Cobb County. Okay.
Speaker 3: This man is a chief law enforce, an officer for a county, and he didn't get his whopper, no mayo cutting half, so he called his deputies.
Speaker 2: Cobb County almost be the safest place in America. Okay.
Speaker 3: If this is a pressing issue for your sheriff, I mean, there must not be no real crimes being committed in Cobb County. Cats don't climb trees anymore. Nobody pig got out the pin. No goats wandering the Cobb County streets.
Speaker 2: Huh. You mean to tell me.
Speaker 3: That things are so sweet in Cobb County that an officer can call deputies to a burger king just so he can get the manager's name because they didn't get his order right. This man done traumatized the whole staff of burger king employees. Then the burger king locking the doors scared to death because they don't know why y'all coming in here so deep, and y'all coming in there deep because your leader didn't get a whopper, No mayo cutting half, even as the cheese bro I know why you didn't have the cheese too, because your lactose intolerant like me, that cheese will bring your bows to a complete stop and give you a litt dairy pimple to too. So I feel your pain, and I really don't have anything left to say here except for let's play a.
Speaker 2: Game of guess what race is?
Speaker 3: All right? Cobb County Sheriff Craig Going Senior called his deputies for backup because he didn't get his whopper no mayo cutting half.
Speaker 2: DJ Envy, guess what, Craig Going Senior.
Speaker 5: That's the middle one, Craig, Hey, Craig, Let's go white.
Speaker 3: Laura LaRosa, Cobb County Sheriff Craig Going Senior called his deputies for backup because he didn't get his whopper no mayo cutting half.
Speaker 2: Guess what racey is? I think I'm white too, well, DJ Nvy and Lauren L. Rosa, I am here.
Speaker 3: To tell you that both of you are absolutely, positively, one hundred percent wrong.
Speaker 4: Wow, Jeffy Craig, I don't know the senior. I was like that, that sounds very I.
Speaker 5: Feel I felt like black people would have went to probably like Chick fil a McDonald's.
Speaker 3: First of all, I didn't tell you what he is yet, right, you're right, you're right. Sheriff Craig Owen Senior is black with this clearly was a moment. Okay, niggas going, please get Sheriff Craig Owen Senior the biggest he hall please and then and then.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something about Sheriff Craig Going Senior. He's up for re election, and if.
Speaker 3: I'm in Cobb County, I'm not re electing him until I know the rest of his order.
Speaker 2: Okay, A whopper cut in half when no male is great.
Speaker 3: But back in the day, I would get an original chicken sandwich from Burger King with cheese okay, fries and the chocolate milk chick woppers hit two okay. But before I was back those in tolerant, I would get that whopper with cheese okay, extra pickles all right, fries, the chocolate milkshake milk chick actually used to like onion rings.
Speaker 5: I don't like the chicken sandwich is long. Chicken sandwich makes it like a like a hole. That is that's the original chicken saying that's.
Speaker 2: About cats. Do still get stuck in trees? I was looking it up.
Speaker 4: Really Harlem cat stuck in the tree for five days in Harlem.
Speaker 2: Damn. You gotta dip those fries in the milkshake too.
Speaker 3: Some people get a hershey pie, some people get onion rings, some people get the chicken fries.
Speaker 2: I have to hear a person's whole order.
Speaker 3: So I would encourage the good folks in Cobb County to find out what Sheriff Craig going senior whole order.
Speaker 2: Is before you cast your votes, uh in the next election. That's my advice to you. Well, thank you for that donkey today, sir, Yeah, that's crazy. You like that.
Speaker 3: That original chicken sandwich was banging th right? This was absolutely describe it again?
Speaker 2: What you say, chicken?
Speaker 3: Nah? You said something up. Everybody heard it in the room. All the guys in the room said, long and long. Did you said that?
Speaker 2: I just told you what you said? Doctor Alfie Breeland over will be joining.
Speaker 4: With two hands said that original chicken stand was don't.
Speaker 2: You basket weave? It? Is that your that original chicken stamp? Tell you the truth?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: What does that mean? Google it?
Speaker 3: I'm that's why you're sitting it and that's crazy meaning him said that at the same time, Google doctor all.
Speaker 2: Next.
Speaker 3: The Breakfast draw Our Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull.
Speaker 2: Lamb is soft.
Speaker 3: Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the haunchs.
Speaker 2: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club