Speaker 1: All right, do just round up an information overload. Our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program it is eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sean if you want to join us. In a minute, we are going to be joined by Billy Holloway, investigative journalists, one of the creators by the way of a new film by CBM investigating the supernatural angels and demons and our angels and demons. Real pretty interesting topic to me. I believe they are as a Bible believing Christian myself. However, when I got into this whole issue as we were talking about in the last half hour with some callers about the fact that I have a lot of good things to say, how the Catholic Church has impacted my life in such a positive way, a very positive way, and then I went into my disagreement with pol Leo and more specifically when he said God does not bless any conflict. Now you'd have to believe that the God of the Old Testament is not the same God in the New Testament, which Jesus flatly rejects, that he came to fulfill the prophecies and the laws before him, and the Bible does contain over four hundred specific references to war, even depicting God authorizing war, commanding war, intervening in battles for his chosen people. And it's very very clear. I had Franklin grahandmon on last night and here's what he said.
Speaker 2: And I think war is justified to fight evil. The Second World War to stop Hitler, no question, was the right thing to do. And this thing with Iran. Iran has said that they want to wipe Israel off the face of the map. They want to destroy the Jews and drive everyone them in the sea. They've said that they call America the Great Satan. They took our embassy, held our our marines and our embassy staff. I think it was four hundred and forty four days. These people are dangerous people and they're danger to the world. And all of the gozzil that is the Iranians. You take what's happening in southern level, that's the Iranians. So yes, I think President Trump has done the right thing. I hate war, I don't like war, no support war, but sometimes you have to fight evil, and that's exactly what President Trump is doing. And it will be a much safer world, much safe in the Middle East. When President Trump, I guess it's done.
Speaker 1: I agree it will be a safer world. I don't think the President really had a choice here, and I think the President is in the Trump doctrine, in spite of some claiming its isolationism, some ridiculous conspiracy theories that Donald Trump, you know, is acting on the demands of Israel and Netta, Yahoo or listening to Fox News hosts, which is it's all stupid and absurd and ridiculous and not true. I know for a fact that in the days leading up to Operation Epic Fury, there were numerous people both inside and outside of government that names you would know, that sat right in front of President Trump and made the case why they didn't think he should be involved in Epic Fury. He listened to everybody, and then, like he always does, and then he makes up his own mind. Now I knew what I took on this issue. As I said in the last half hour of the Pope, I knew that there would be people ooh the heck does Sean Hannity think he is. That's why I went through this long litany of how the Catholic Church has positively impacted my life and how beautiful I think the masses. I am. If the Pope wants to get political, and prior to being pope, if you looked at his twitter feed then twitter feed, it was anti Trump, it was you know, pro illegal immigration, pro climate alarmism. He has an agenda that I just politically, politically don't agree with. I think it is contrary to what the actual text of the Bible says. Again, believing the God of the Old Testament and the New Testament to be one and the same, always was, always has been, always will be. I am, and God does not bless any conflict. And I would love for the poet love to have a discussion with the Pope, and it won't happen, and I would love to ask him. You know he doesn't believe in a nuclear armed Duran. Well, they're not going to give it up voluntarily. And I think there's a very strong argument we made against what he's saying that God does not bless any conflict. I do think that, unfortunately, with good and evil in the world, that evil when you have an opportunity to neutralize it. Early history would teach us that we do so. Anyway in a second. We're going to be joined by Billy halliwell, and he has a brand new series out, Angels and Demons, Investigating the Supernatural. Let's play the trailer.
Speaker 3: Is there a spiritual war going on around us?
Speaker 4: Are Angels and demons?
Speaker 5: Real?
Speaker 3: Lets?
Speaker 6: In investigating I kept hearing, don't go there. It was in a matter of minutes a mom went off.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, we hear this cuttural sounding voice comatico.
Speaker 5: In the back and the last beat of my heart, my spirit left my body, and on each side of Leonard was a huge angel.
Speaker 3: What I uncovered exchanges everything.
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Joining us now, Billy Hallowella is with us investigative journalists, one of the creators of this new film Investigating the supernatural Angels and Demons. He traveled across America to confront one of humanity's oldest questions. Are Angels and Demons?
Speaker 8: Real?
Speaker 1: I love these topics? Well, first, I mean, I got the crap kicked out of me. I've been doing this long enough, Billy to know that when I took the topic gun, that it was going to be controversial. I knew people would be angry. I knew people would be upset, I know new people wouldn't want to listen to all the good things I said about the Catholic Church too, as I criticized the pope's political views and also the fact that he seemed to just be oblivious to the fact that the God of the Old Testament New Testament is the same by saying that God does not bless any conflict. That's not true.
Speaker 3: No, it's not true, and you know not only and by the way, I'm completely on the same page with you on this. Not only is that part of the statement.
Speaker 1: Well good, but everybody now start writing on x and everywhere else on social media that has been pounding me. You can write to Billy instead.
Speaker 3: Well listen, I've got a Washington Times column coming out this week on this about why the Pope is wrong. So, yeah, this is this is a huge issue because not only is he wrong there, he also made the statement, as you know, that military action will not create space for freedom or times of peace, which is really just historically an insane statement to make you know. Obviously, you know, Franklin Graham mentioned World War Two, You've got the American Revolution. We can go down the line of history. Unfortunately, sadly, yes, we're called to be peace makers. Yes, we're called to be at peace with everyone around us. Jesus has calls to do that, but there are times that unfortunately, military action is what will create and has created, not only peace, but liberty and freedom. And so I don't you know, I think it's really dangerous for him to put these statements out, and at the very least, it's silly without context. Right, there was no context anything he was saying here. So I completely agree with you.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm not trying to cause a wedge with the Catholic Church. I hope they do deal with you know, what had been institutionalized corruption which kind of drove me away from the Catholicism, but not the spirit of Jesus, the Bible of anything. My faith just keeps growing as I get older, and it wouldn't have been possible without being immersed in Catholic theology throughout my life, and people didn't want to take that into consideration in my comments. I just frankly think that if a pope's going to get involved in politics, I mean, I think there is a fundamental misunderstanding. You know, that pacifism is the answer, and I don't believe that I strongly don't believe that. I mean, there are people that claim to be conservative, even even Trump supporters, that are angry and interpret the Trump doctrine to me in isolationism. Well, if we if President Trump followed the advice of some of these people, Iran would have nuclear weapons. And I believe with their sick, twisted, you know, embrace of radical Islam, and their history of fomenting terror, and their history of killing innocent men, women and children, and promising young people if they strap bombs on themselves that they'll be rewarded with seventy two virgins if they kill innocent people, that I believe that ultimately that their fanaticism would cause them to create a modern day Holocaust. I believe that with all my heart. It's a risk that we should not pass on to our children and grandchildren. All Right, But with all that said, let's move on to your new movie. Are Angels and Demons real? Are they?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 3: I got to tell you, I have been a Christian my whole life, and I have thought a lot about these topics, but really more so in my mind, not necessarily in my heart. And so when you go out there and you're on an investigation across the country, which is what we did. You know, this film Investigating the Supernatural Angels and Demons. You can watch it at CBN dot com Forward slash Supernatural. You know, we were confronted with stories that were remarkable, and even before we got into the field, right, I'm very naturally skeptical, So even though I'm a Christian, it's like, look, you told me you had some kind of interaction with angels or demons, Prove it to me. You know, I want people to prove it, and I want to see facts in details. And you know, that was something for me that really shocked me, because once we got out into the field and started doing the inner and started digging in, I was confronted with a lot of story and a lot of material that I had no other explanation for. And so we wanted to bring that to people and show them, not just tell them the stories, but show them through reenactments what they looked like. And it's not my job to tell people what to think, right, but it is my job to present that information in a way that I think gives people what they need to make a decision.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break, We'll come back more with Billy Halliwell, he has a brand new film out. It's on CBN. It's called Investigating the Supernatural Angels and Demons, and it asked one of the age old questions, are angels and demons real? I'm going to be watching it this weekend on CBN. I hope you will as well. I can give you Billy Hallowell and he's an investigative journalist and he's got a new series it's on CBN Investigating the Supernatural Angels and Demons. Are angels and demons real? I believe they are? I mean, this is the thing.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 1: God references you know, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. If you believe the story of Mary and the virgin birth of Jesus, then an angel came to Mary and came to Joseph, and in many other instances, God references armies of angels that if he had called them, they would be by his side in a second to defend him. If when he was telling punches pilot, my kingdom is not of this world. So there are direct, specific references from Jesus' own mouth. Do I believe in that there are angels? Well, the Bible's pretty clear on it. It is there such a thing as as demonic possession? You know, I go back many, many years and when I did a late night radio show my former station in New York, I used to have this guy on, doctor Malachi Martin, who was a Catholic priest, and he claimed he had done a ton of exorcisms in the course of his life. And other people as well have talked at length about it. The Catholic Church, and I agree with them on this part. Is still has priests that their sole function is to perform exorcisms. And I know for some people, now I'm going to get hit on this part. I mean, you know, when you talk about religion or politics, you're going to divide half the people listening to you. But I take it on with, you know, a smile on my face. But certainly, my teaching, my education, my belief in Biblical text shows me that it's real. But I don't have to convince anybody that it is. I'm not a priest, I'm not a minister. I'm not trying to poselytize people.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, and I'll tell you you know that the question we had is it's still going on. Right what you see in the Bible, and there's tons of possession stories in the New Testament and healing stories, and some of them are shocking and they're scary. Our intent here is not to scare people, you know. Again, you can go to CBN dot com forward slash Supernatural to watch it. It's to show people a number of things.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 3: The number one thing for me when you read Ephesian six in the Bible, And this is so interesting, even in the light of the conversation we just had about the Pope, right, all the news you cover every day on this show, all the things we see happening in our personal lives, in politics and culture. Ephesian six tells us the apostle Paul writes that we are in a battle between good and evil, right, that we are in a spiritual battle. And this was so eye opening to me as we were telling these stories. Because we tell possession stories in the film, we tell angel healing stories in the film, we get into all of this stories. But this idea that everything that is happening spiritually between good and evil, that it is pouring over into our world and affecting us. And I think a lot of us feel that we turn the TV on We watch Charlie Kirk being assassinated and we say, wait a minute, that's evil. We see things happen and we say, wait a minute, that where is that coming from? And so I think even for secularists and atheists, some of them are recognizing, wait a minute, something isn't quite right. But the other thing in this and this is so important for all of us. It also tells us in Ephesian six it is not a battle between flesh and blood. They are all so consumed between the US versus them, and we assume it's democrats versus Republicans. Don't get me wrong. We need to have those political battles when we need to have them. But a lot of this stuff is coming from the spiritual round pouring over and that was something that really reframed the way I look at everything that is happening in the world around us.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, Billy Hallowell has put together this great new investigative series on the supernatural angels and demons. You can get it at CBN. I'm going to be watching it this weekend for sure. Billy, thanks for sharing it with us. We appreciate you being on board. Look forward to you. Call him next week.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Eight nine four one Shawn this Friday, if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 4: Sean Hannity, always concerned for our country, always honoring our servicemen and service women, and standing up for the every day.
Speaker 1: Did you know that all men suck?
Speaker 6: I heard that as a vicious rumor. Though my husband's wonderful.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I don't know. You didn't get anything.
Speaker 6: My sons are wonderful. My husband is wonderful. My dad you're pretty good. It depends on the day, you know.
Speaker 1: He gets on my on the hate list today. Anyway, here's Rosie o'donald. Not some men suck. No, she's talking about uh mister fang fang swallwell, and she says, no, all men suck.
Speaker 9: I know that guy in the what kind of way, like, spoke to him on the phone a couple of times, donated money to him, I believe, talked about him in some public appearances years ago about how I believed in him and excute little family and two kids and standing up to all those people when he, you know, berates them for their moral less behavior. And then all this comes out. It's heartbreaking to me, you know, and I wrote him. I wrote him a little message and I said, uh, you know, Bill Clinton broke my heart. Now you did too. You know the conclusion I've come to, men suck.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine if I said all women suck, which I never willed.
Speaker 6: God, it would be on the cover of everything forget it?
Speaker 1: Or if I said all liberals suck? Trying to say every.
Speaker 6: Day anyway, normal though, Yeah, that's normal?
Speaker 1: Yeah anyway. Uh. And then we got this crazy representative from California, Sydney. I don't even know how to say her name? Is it Hamliger Dove? Now how you say it? Yeah, I'm trying to beat this crazy listen to this lunatic raising over Donald Trump and rising prices. Maybe she shouldn't see that that oil prices Dove today in the market for a third day in a row, is going through the roof. Maybe she missed that, and then saying f his beep, his beep, We'll put it that way, play it.
Speaker 10: Are you concerned about the impact that this warning Iran is having on our national debt?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 11: My god, yes of course I am, you would. Stevie wonder can even see how much this is costing US, so gas prices are going up. It's almost ten dollars in California, and fertilizers going up.
Speaker 7: I mean, you name it.
Speaker 11: The prices have gone off, and this dude, doctor Jesus Okay, is wanting to spend two billion dollars of your money every single day rather than help you get health care.
Speaker 1: Thank you, and then not to be undone the idiot mayor of Chicago. Well, I think there were twenty eight shootings last weekend, but nobody, no Democrat, ever talked about it. They don't know the name of one person shot or shot and killed. Anyway, restaurants have ties with slavery, so we need reparations. Listen to this genius.
Speaker 5: They're going to be public open meetings for you to participate in. Well, how am I going to hide reparations. I'm a black man in America calling for the reparations of black people. There is no hiding and escaping that. I'm taking a bold statement here. Here's what I actually need from the public. When we do have these public meetings. Let's make sure that people participating them and challenge city council not to do stuff like take wages away from black and brown people. Because that and of itself has its vestages tied to slavery. And you just watched an entire city council, in transparency try to take wages away from the very people who are part of an industry that has its ties to slavery. Nobody he's hiding from that. I am boldly declaring that we need reparations in this city, and that's why I'm funding it. So I hope you will participate in those open public meetings.
Speaker 1: And that's the news from Lake woll Begone this Friday, where all the women are strong, all the men suck, and all the children are extraordinarily good, lucky, unbelievable. Uh all right, let's get to our busy phones. Men suck, right, I mean every guy sucks, That's what they're saying. All right, Patrick and Colorado disagree with me? Patrick, what's up? How are you happy Friday? Sir?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 10: You know Sean? Thanks taking the call. A big howdy from Colorado?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 1: Glad you called?
Speaker 10: Let me get out of this, let me get onto it. Two scenarios that I think could happen once the Iranians understand that they have a couple of aces up their sleeves. Number One, they invite the Chinese to build a base in Iran that eliminates all their problems and there's nothing we can do about it. Number two, they just put all the plutonium in the middle of the oil fills and blow it up and let the wind do the rest. So anyway that we're.
Speaker 1: Going to take care, I think the Iranians are going to voluntarily give up the dust, meaning the sixty percent of enriched uranium. I think that's where we are now, and I have every faate if that happens, it will be a spectacular achievement for a safer world, all right, I mean, how and the straight of horm movees the president announced today and Iran announced today now officially open. I'm not sure I trust any deal with Lebanon negotiating with Israel, because the Lebanese army they can't control hiszbe Llah.
Speaker 10: You know, when we landed on the beaches in Normandy and we secured the beach, had we didn't tell Hitler and Mussolani. As long as you guys behaved yourselves, you didn't stay here. And by the way, we're going to pull up steaks and leave that's exactly what we're doing in Iran. We cannot trust these people. What we need to do is pull away from NATO, put our assets in the Middle East, if you will, a NATO for the Middle East establisher base in Iran, because what's going to happen is if we don't fill the void that we created with an amerit with our kind of you know, a safe government, the Iranians are going to fill that with somebody they want, and the Chinese they move in, they build a base, they get all the free, you know, cheap oil they want, and we're screwed.
Speaker 1: And every time I know, I don't agree that that can happen. Now, look, it's always been an option. I mean, the president with the blockade has very effect cut off the Iranian economy, which I believe is bringing them to their knees. He could do it permanently, he could just wipe out their economy and that means, you know, for ninety million plus people in Iran, that means they have no means of making money. There are reports that you know, their currency is worth nothing, Inflation is at one hundred and eighty percent, Over half the working population is not getting paid and I think the President is trying to balance the needs of the great Persian people and the Iranian people versus the need to prevent them from being a nuclear armed country. Now he's also adhering to the Trump docrine. He does not want a forever war. And what you're describing would would would mean that we have to have a presence in the region for a long extended period of time. More Americans will die. And I don't think that it's going to be our job for regime change. It was never a stated goal of the president or our job, you know, to be a police force around the world. However, not having a nuclear armed Iran and setting back their military for decades and decades, and I think the President has shown great restraint. In less than five minutes. He can destroy their economy, but he's chosen not to. He's chosen not to because you know, deep down is a humanitarian. I mean, how ironic Donald Trump really is the peacemaker. I mean, he's doing everything he can do to have peace. He didn't want Israel after fifty days to attack Iran. He gave them every opportunity out, just like before Midnight Hammer, just like before Epic Fury, he's doing it now. However, I won the Iranians their fourth fiftier leadership. His patience will run thin very quickly. And if I was them, I'd make the deal now because it's the best deal they're going to get. So, I mean, if you want America to have a forever presence there, I don't think Donald Trump's your president for that. I'll give you the last word.
Speaker 10: My last word is this. Every time that they make you know we want to make another deal, they win because they have more time on their side. All they're waiting for is for Trump's not going to be president forever. And if he doesn't make a stand in Iran now, there's no guarantee that the United State of our Republicans are going to win the next election. And when the Democrats get in, they're just going to reverse everything he did.
Speaker 1: Well, they're not going to be able to reverse the fact that we will get their sixty percent enriched uranium and destroy their ability to enrich uranium. And we will enforce that moving forward while he's president. Now, as Reagan famously said, freedom is but one generation away from extinction. Every subsequent president will have to keep an eye on it and he will have to do it for their generation, and he will have to do it in his term. I mean, can he guarant the next thousand years that the Iranians are not going to try again to be a nuclear arm power? No, he can't. He can't control that. But he's making the world a safer place for our children and grandchildren. I mean, give the guy a little credit. Nobody thought that this could happen. Nobody thought that the military would be this successful what they were, and they are, and this is coming, you know, to a natural conclusion based on what he said. His stated goal was to prevent them from having that uranium. Anyway, appreciate the call. We'll stay in Colorado.
Speaker 4: Steve.
Speaker 1: Next Sean Hennity Show. What's up, Steve?
Speaker 7: How are you Sean? Forgive me father for iya sins? You got to watch your show, Sean. It could affect your presidential run.
Speaker 1: I've got to watch my show. What presidential run? And I have no earthly idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 7: Well, we're still spreading, you know, we're still hoping that you make the presidential run in eight.
Speaker 1: You're probably the only person that would vote for me. I don't even think my children would vote for that. I don't think Linda would vote for that. Linda, would you vote for me for I would vote for that.
Speaker 6: Don't put words in my mouth.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, and sweet baby James would vote for me.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I think the Pope needs to sit down too. He doesn't have a dog in this fight.
Speaker 1: Look, I want to I know I knew before I did it and said it. I've done this long enough to know when you're going to say something that will be deemed extremely controversial. But I think it needed to be said. I mean, somebody needs to ask the Pope what the world is like with a nuclear armed Duran and are we better off stopping the number one state sponsor of terror that slaughters their own people and oppresses their own people, which he's not spoken out about, which is selective to me and political to me. If the world would be safer with a nuclear armed Duran, or if Donald Trump gets the nuclear dust they're enriched uranium, is the world better off? I you know he's he comes from at this from a religious perspective that I don't recognize. You know, when I read the Bible and I've studied it, God does not bless any conflict. I just take issue with his interpretation. I don't even think it is an issue up for interpretation, for there specific examples that it's not up for interpretation. Anyway. I'm not running, but thank you for your vote of confidence. I appreciate it.
Speaker 12: All.
Speaker 1: Right, back to our phones, Robert Georgia next Sean Hannity Show. We have sixty seconds. They're all yours.
Speaker 12: Robert, Thanks Sean, have a good day, appreciate the conversation. Just a quick comment, you know on the pre lichs that wanted to get involved in making world policy and criticizing President Trump. You know, we've had great pre links in the past.
Speaker 8: Two three times we've had confrontations with Muslim or Is unbelieving peoples, the Ottoman Empire. In fifteen seventy one in the Battle of le Ponto, Pius the Fifth was very strong supporter, sent the fleet out conquered the Ottoman Empire there. Sixteen eighty three, we had King Zobieski at the seeds of Vienna rescuing Western Europe and Western europe civilization again when the Ottoman Empire was threatening all the countries of Europe, and we had another great pope at that point Pope Alexander the seventh, in recent history, Pope John Paul the second and Pope Benedict the sixteen very good supporters is certainly after nine to eleven they saw the light of certainly what good and evil he is and why we have Well.
Speaker 1: I'm running out because of the constraints of time. Let me help you with this in this way, because you know the Pope is saying God does not bless any conflict. He needs to go back and read his Bible, because the Bible contains over four hundred references is to war, the Old Testament frequently depicting God authorizing, commanding, or intervening in battles for Israel. Before he ever became pope, he was a Trump hating liberal and you could see his post that in his old Twitter feed. He hasn't he hasn't spoken about out about the Iranian murder of forty five thousand protesters, hasn't condemned Iran's mass killings, whether attempt to build a nuclear weapon and rich uranium nothing or bombing residential neighborhoods in Israel, or bombing holy sites in Jerusalem, or oppressing women and murdering innocent women and executing gay people. I just I'm fairly disgusted. As someone that went to Catholic school twelve years I find it insulting beyond measure. I've got to run though. I'm sorry because of the constraints of time, and please forgive me. I thought that's gonna wrap things up for today. Huge news out of the Middle East, the Iranians opening the straight of horror moves, the Iranians agreeing to give up the sixty percent enriched uranium, the so called dust. We'll have all the latest developments and details, all happening tonight at nine. Mark Levin, the Great One, Victor Davis Hansen, Ryan's previous Ari Fleischer. By the way, is there a development in the Nancy Guthrie case. Rumors are there is. Nancy Grace will tell us and the other news of the night. Jimmy Fayla, nine Eastern YOUDVR, Hannity and Fox will see you tonight back here on Monday. Have a great weekend. Thank you for making this show possible.