Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Bet three six five. Make sure if you make your wagers, you make them over at our sponsor Bet three six five Bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifty and bonus bets with that promo code. Leading Off, It's me Joey p and of course the Welsh fresh off a home run from Mike Trout from the Wheel Welsh. The wheel was the gift that gave last night. I couldn't believe it, yet at the same time, it felt like there was a little magic in that spin yesterday and here we are. You are back up trending in the home run board. How does it feel to give up everything to fate? I have done this before. I hate to say, I've done this before with wheels. I've done it with We did a thing called the Coin one year with betting where we flipped coins for football picks and it literally was really good for like two weeks.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: I said it on the show. We spun the wheel. Everybody had fun with it. But I said, you guys don't understand the power of the wheel.
Speaker 2: I promised you didn't understand it.
Speaker 3: I clipped it and tweeted it last night, and sure enough, I didn't even see the home run happen. I was doing something. I looked down at my phone and it was the wheel. The wheel, Mike Trout. You guys got to experience the power of the wheel. So the wheel is back for another round today. Even though I questioned, what do we do if the wheel works? Do we move off and do I make the pick? Or do we continue with the wheel. But Joey kind of thought we continue with the wheel.
Speaker 1: I think it continue with the wheel. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I think if the wheel gives you a home run, you take it and you pay respect and homage to the wheel. Let's pay respect and homage to our Penis and Cracker. Jacks Lee Gie, a good friend of the show, can't be their lot to get this question, though, wants some us to answer. It sounded ridiculous a few weeks ago. But should I bench Bregman for Michael Bush at third base? It doesn't sound crazy to me. Michael Bush is red hot and another home run yesterday. I would do it. And I'm the biggest and well show this Alex Bregman guy there is I'm not worried at all. Whatever gets a day off, not a big deal. But look, Welsh, as far as I'm concerned, if Bush is hitting, you play Bush, what do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta roll with it right now. I mean, he is hot as hot can be.
Speaker 3: And I said, he's gonna come down, and that's where you know you're really gonna be tested. But at the end of the year, I think when we look categorically, you're gonna be in a good spot. Bogin and I actually yesterday we're talking a lot about this, and you know, I was really hitting home. We were talking about this on itl like he's I think he's gonna be a top one hundred guy, and I think that's gonna manifest from what the total stats look.
Speaker 2: Like at the end of the year.
Speaker 3: In comparare, he asked me a really great one, Joe, who would you rather rest of season Michael Bush or Nolan Jones. And now one's tough because Nolan Jones has the speed department in but he has been pretty atrocious lately, Like from a now perspective, a.
Speaker 1: Good weekend though, he went, You'll like he's starting to come out of it. He had a good weekend in Toronto.
Speaker 3: So from a perspective, you could go with the Bush. Yeah, you could go with Bush now. But rest of the season it's a bigger question. Rest of the season nights still go Nolan Jones. But it's not crazy Cooda. Dakota Harrison new subscriber loves the channel.
Speaker 1: Of course you do, Dakota. I have received an offer listen to this for Tanner Howck for Kirby or Max Freed. I mean, if you can get Kirby right now, Dakota, make that deal right Welsh, I mean, why are we even talking here?
Speaker 2: Wait, they get one of those two for how or Freed for how or they want your your.
Speaker 1: They received an offer for Tanner How that they roster it, says I roster how because again it's almost too good to be true. You take it, you take it, you run like get you.
Speaker 2: Go, get Kirby. I watched Kirby start last night.
Speaker 3: You know he got got a little bit, little bit on the runs, but six strikeouts, he was still pumping ninety six, laid into the game that pin point command. God, I'm forgetting the batter who it was, But he threw this back door slider on the outside corner, and that, to me, I wanted to clip.
Speaker 2: It if I could.
Speaker 3: Baseball makes it really super easy by the way, to like get their you know, clips and share it online.
Speaker 2: Good job. But I wanted to clip.
Speaker 3: That because that's like the exact exact thing I'm talking about with Kirby in that command. That's elite level stuff as he is getting into his own. So if you could trade ten or how to get George Kirby, by god.
Speaker 2: You go do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is like the easiest move of the year. All right, let's get to some of the other headlines here. We did Mike Trout two for five of the homer Mike Bush, our boy, Mikey Bush, five straight games with a homer. I mean, that's incredible. I think it's Merle Kelly too, our boy Merle. Aaron Nola was terrific. You know, the strikeout prop was high yesterday and Nola hadn't really delivered on a high one yet. And I faded it, yes or I didn't touch it. I didn't bet the under, but I didn't touch it. And of course he goes out there strikes out nine and seven third of.
Speaker 3: Course, because I put him in my trade video. I'm out on him. I will say it was the Rockies.
Speaker 2: I just want to point out, like this, my was for me.
Speaker 1: That's why I was opportunity, That's why the number was really high. And I thought after Reese's starts, like, okay, well maybe it'll be like a seven or something. It was eight and a half or sorts of eight. I was like, you know what, and he went over it anyway, but still too close to call bounce back starts. Yesterday talked about Kirby, you mentioned it. I know the era is still at six and a half. I don't care. Joe musk Grove three runs and six in things much better start for him against the Brewers. By the way, the Brewers look like, you know, they're dealing with a yellowish back injury now then who knows what that's gonna lead to. That's bad news for them. And Zach Efflow has been a little up and down so far to start the year. A good start, no runs and six and a third for him. Who's against the Angels, but he didn't qualify for the decision. But good to see Kirby, musk Grove an Efflin all look good? What did not look good? Yesterday? Welsh? We ended the show, we had our meetings there. It is all of a sudden, get a message I think it was. Was it from Kelly? I think it was the Wonky Penguin dropped it in our little slack chat about the Marlins optioning Max Meyer to triple A. So Edward Cabrera coming up, and I thought, Okay, maybe it's just like kind of a roster move situation or whatever it is. But still, this is literally the best picture on your roster right now. He's got a two to one two era over seventeen things in three starts. He's already come back from Tommy John this babying of pictures did and work with Perez. So like, I don't I don't understand here what's going on? So explain this to me, like I'm a five year old Welsh. This is very frustrating, and I have my heared a lot of places and I was, you know, looking forward to actually playing him in fantasy baseball. Why are we worrying about innings on the sixteenth of oh, I should say even yesterday on the fifteenth of April. Why are we worried about innings for a team that's not going to compute anyway where you could shut this guy down in August for all week here Welsh, make it makes sense because I have lost my mind.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's an interesting thing on the back end.
Speaker 3: I hadn't thought about it. It's like you're not going to be in it, and you could just shut him down.
Speaker 2: And there's theer cushions. I hadn't thought about that.
Speaker 1: I was like, God, Ramsey shut him down.
Speaker 3: Well, if you didn't hear shut him down, if you didn't hear skip there, he's got to learn to throw a two seamer.
Speaker 2: So that's why he's got to go. He's been super awesome.
Speaker 3: But they he literally said like, yeah, we want to go down to the minors and you know, get a two seamer to kind of.
Speaker 2: Help that stuff. Uh, we could probably do that at the majors. It's it's lame stuff. It's back.
Speaker 3: I wish I had a great answer for you. I wish I could explain it to you. I'm gonna probably talk like a six year old trying to figure it out. But logically, this team doesn't know how to maintain pictures in their arms. This is like a proven track record now, So my only assumption is the babying of babies. They pushed Uri Perez a little bit last year, if you remember, they actually like you know, they sent him.
Speaker 2: Down and they kind of pushed them toward.
Speaker 3: But maybe that's what's in the back of their head. Also knowing this, by the way, maybe in the grand scheme of and I'm not trying to make excuses, but in the grand scheme of like maintaining the arm, it's better for them instead of having him go six all the way through August and shut him down, is to pare him down and have him doing these three inning stints throughout the season and then shut him down towards the back half of the year for his maintenance. You never know, but all I know is they do everything wrong with pitcher. Hell, so they're going extra crazy. But when they said that he needed to go down and do it two seemer, that was like, don't talk to us like we're complete morons. Don't treat us like, oh, you sent him down because he had to work on some stuff when he's absolutely been dominating. That was the most offensive, stupid claim. And it sucks because he had looked awesome. This guy coming off with Tommy John. I I almost put him in the cell video because he's not going to get a whole, big old set of innings. But now it's worthless because he got sent down to the miners, so actually opportunity to April.
Speaker 1: He's made three starts like this isn't July, and I get it, like I understand. Yes he's not long for the season. Yes he's gonna have limitations within games and overall in the workload, but it just I just I can't wrap my mind around this at all. And look, he will be back up. I think we all know that to be sure, but holy crap, this one's just annoying. Jerry Nelson, our good friend Jerry in the chat, Joey p I'm eating a chicken parm sandwich and listening to you guys. I'm jealous. I wish I was a chicken parmsan. I'm starving and join.
Speaker 2: In the morning for me, Joe, It's.
Speaker 1: Never too early for a chicken palm riddle time, all right, speaking of early little Sterry Rowiz news a little early in the show today, pinch it Homer for them. He gets called up and they let him pinch it and he goes yard, So that's fun. Jordan Montgomery, after getting obliterated this past weekend, will make his season debut for the Dbacks on Friday against the Giants. Well, she excited.
Speaker 2: I am very very excited.
Speaker 3: I don't care at all about those triple am I especially don't care about like PCL numbers. I don't care about what he did in the miners. I am very excited about that. This is a really great defense that's going to be there supporting him. Hopefully the offense keeps picking up. But Jordan Montgomery definitely going to be a value from where he was drafted.
Speaker 2: Falling, falling, falling because he hadn't signed.
Speaker 3: A little bit dicey in his very first start, you know, because the innings and what he did in spring. This is one of those guys kind of similar to Blake Snell. Everyone was freaking out about Blake Snell.
Speaker 1: Oh give up.
Speaker 2: Seven runs and oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Well this is still.
Speaker 2: Ramp up period for him. This is like his spring training. I'm good. I'm I'll buy opportunities on Blake Snow right now on dirt cheap, because he doesn't look good early on.
Speaker 3: He's ramping up. But put that over to Jordan Montgomery as well. I don't expect him to go bonkers right out the gates or anything like that, but yeah, he's gonna be a value with the Diamondbacks.
Speaker 1: Kevin has a question, should I pick up a story of Ruiz and drop Whitten Mirfield?
Speaker 2: I think so absolutely estary.
Speaker 3: They send him down and they did the like you need to learn to hit, and he did all of that. He got on base, hit a home run, so he's cured. I'm sure he'll be a thirty homer guy. Now, God, I am salty today about this Max Meyer thing.
Speaker 1: I'm pissed. I'm happy about the wheel, happy about your home run, but I am salty about the Max Meyer thing. All right, let's get to the rookie. Lookie Welsh. Jack Lder gets the call he's gonna start on Thursday. Here's then the thing, this is a very controversial prospect. He's an EPO baby. He was a great college pitcher that hasn't translated to the minor leagues until recently. So the question is are we buying the switch being flipped here that he has now gotten it. All of a sudden, the lights have gone on and Jack Lder is going to fulfill the prophecy.
Speaker 2: I am buying it. And it's funny you mentioned the NEPO baby.
Speaker 3: I was just on the Eyes Have It podcast on Baseball HQ with Chris Blessing and we were telling this story about how excuse me, how Chris, myself and Eno were on the backfields here and Blessing comes over and taps me on the shoulder and he goes, yo, look and we were watching these Royals prospects and Jack Lighter is on this side field throwing, and his dad is there. Al Lighter is there, and he has taken a pretty obvious, like personal touch into his development and the Rangers they wanted to go in a different direction north south, east west pitching, and it's kind of been a poll for the last couple of years with Lighter. He had a great, great collegiate career and power, fastball, good breaking ball, but it's been all over the board. The command hasn't been there. In fact, Jack Lighter, when COVID ended and they did this Royals Rangers, was the first baseball game that was finally going to be played, or maybe it wasn't even maybe it was on the Baseball Agreement when there was, you know, maybe be a shutout whatever, and it was Lighter versus Bobby Witt, and you saw some command. I'm saying all this to say, like the stuff has always been there, but he hasn't been able to put the tools together, and that fastball has been inconsistent, which doesn't set anything else up. But they have been very very direct with him, and we've seen the results. We've seen the results this year where you've seen big the induced vertical break, the way his pitch is coming out looks bigger. The fastball has commanded better sitting ninety six, his secondaries are working better. My deal with Jack Lighter, I have been stubborn about him because I think he has the workings of being like a front ish line type of starter, and it just hasn't come together. And sometimes it takes an entire minor league career into the majors for it to work, and it has worked over the last couple if his command can hold.
Speaker 2: Think he has the type of stuff to.
Speaker 3: Be a pretty dang good starter in the major So I'm kind of a by on Lighter, but I'm not the biggest buy on any rookie pitcher. Very very early on I don't know how this is gonna go with lighter, but I'm encouraged by all the work and i think that's a positive sign more than it is like a mirage. And I put him in my prospect article from whatever two weeks ago. Is a guy that you should pay attention to because he's going to get an opportunity soon.
Speaker 2: What is the matchup on Thursday. I'm completely forgetting the wrong I'll.
Speaker 1: Look at the matchup. You talk about the Dodgers because they're bringing up somebody to pitch as well, so you talk about that. I'll look at the matchup here for later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the hit actually Andy PayPass, that's the other big call up which is really exciting. Andy Peyhas is a fascinating dude who was just like he was this big I'm gonna say it was kind of an overweight prospect from a long time ago with big power. Completely retransformed his body and he has looked awesome.
Speaker 2: In fact, I kind of told this online. You know, you know that picture.
Speaker 3: We don't like to talk about your Verbauer, who had that little showing in the minor leagues. Andy Peyhas when he went up against the Dodgers was the dude that absolutely dominated him. I mean, his ability to make contact and fight in at bats has been fantastic astic, and so far this minor league season, he's had five homers, two stolen bases, sub twenty percent strikeout rate and hitting over three seventy. He still has the raw power once his body came back to being more fit, he still has the bat speed, if not more, that was always there. And I'm really encouraged that he's gonna be up. He's a pay attention to type of guy because he's gonna hit like way low in the lineup. But I don't know if he'll come up soon. But I do love me some Andy Payas, and I do love me some Jackliders. So these are both two that I'm I've watched these guys for a long time, so I'm pretty excited about all Right, Well, it's the Thursday matchup.
Speaker 1: Oh you're gonna love this. It's your best friend Ken to Maida against the Tigers.
Speaker 2: I love it. You know what I'm down.
Speaker 3: I'm down if you want to take some risks and maybe blow up your ratios. I'm down to play the jack liber again to.
Speaker 1: Maida, I mean, that's like the perfect. Welsh guy Mitchell Parker beat the Dodgers in his MLB debut yesterday, five innings to run, Ball struck out four, Spencer Aarraghetti was charged for two runs of five. K's a better outing for him, although I mean anything was an improvement on that first one was a lost today more on the Atlanta Braves though they lost to the Braves yesterday. But again more of the Braves today because Hunter Brown HOI model and twenty three hits and seven innings so far in three starts, like this could be this could be the end of Hunter Brown. Today. We're gonna talk more about that when we get to the beding today because I want to take advantage of that one. I am just honed in, zeroed in on that when Jackson Curio went two for four with a two run homer and Louis Barland not a good start for Louie eleven hits, two homers for Earn.
Speaker 3: Lost like you talk about him, like you know him, like loe ooee, that.
Speaker 1: Wasn't the best start because of Louis. You know, it's all right, don't worry about you. Come over. You have some Canoli's, you have a little little espresso you relax a little bit, maybe next time.
Speaker 2: What's a canole I think I've had? Isn't it like just like frosting? No, No, like I've had before. I mean, I've been here.
Speaker 1: Why am I even doing the show?
Speaker 3: Isn't it like us good thing rolled with the frosting or something?
Speaker 2: What's the thing? Joey, Joey Cannoli?
Speaker 3: What's but I'm just saying, explain to Canoli to me, like I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, you don't know what a conan? No?
Speaker 3: No, Like I know what it is, but like I could, I obviously clearly could not describe a.
Speaker 1: It's a dessert, the Italian dessert. It's the fried dough that's rolled, right, you ll okay? Well, you first you roll the dough over, you fry it and it becomes like a little shell, and then you pipe in various sort of Italian cream. Usually you've got chocolate chips on the ends, or at least inside. I think it's always better when people do it all the way through. You put the chocolate chips in the cream, and then you pipe the whole Thing's supposed just the chocolate chips on the end, because you want the chocolate chips everywhere. Sometimes they do some like of the zest of like orange or lemon. I'm not crazy about that necessarily. I like it old school style.
Speaker 2: The lotion on the skin or else. It come on, man, no.
Speaker 3: Not like I just I've had a conoli once or twice in my life.
Speaker 1: But I know you're in Arizona, and I know it's hard. I know Olive Garden is like the most Italian thing album sticks. Oh my god, it's delicious.
Speaker 2: Can I do this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All right, let's move on because I might just sorry. The first time I've walked off the show this year.
Speaker 3: I wanted to be sure I had the canoli in my head and knowing exactly what it was.
Speaker 2: Let's do can only reviews soon.
Speaker 3: Let's get some canoli. Sure, I'll get the best conoli from Arizona. You give them from New I don't mind.
Speaker 1: The deconstructed one too, Like there's places now and some like the high end grocery stores. I'll do the canola cream with the chocolate chips, and then they make just conoli chips so you can kind of just dip and eat them. So the ratio is a little bitter. It's almost like a like a dessert nacho kind of thing, which I'm also all four, But what are just do? Three up and three down? Sunny Gray Blank the a's for six sittings. We talked about that struck out six. Great start for him. We talked about him yesterday. It was a good start. Hopefully you had him in your line up. Jackson Merril three for five continues to hit Welsh Jackson Merril, like you were on it. Credit to you, and I was a big Seth Logo guy. I know the strikeouts are tear elling behind. I know it hasn't been good in the strikeout department, but seven shot Yeah it was a White Sox, But who cares? Seth Lugo has been good. Did you see to smalk All, I mean, Cutter, Crawford, all those late guys we talked about, they've all hit and it's funny these guys in the top three rounds are all busts.
Speaker 3: I think it was Pitching Ninja that shared. I'm not sure I've ever seen I know there probably has been, but he shared that Seith Lugo through a curveball.
Speaker 2: I don't remember what he called it, but it.
Speaker 3: Over thirty four rpm, thirty four hundred rpm on this spin, Like three thousand on spin is a big number, Like that's something We're like, whoa thirty four? It was the most just crazy curveball. I don't I like Seith Luga. That's why I took him yesterday in the Royals for that first five to be up by a run. He is one of those sneaky dudes, and that's what makes the Royals sneaky right now. Man, that rotation from Reagan's to Waka to Lugo to Singer, it is pretty underrated and you got to pay attention to them every single day. There's some good opportunities because guys like Lugo and Walk they are just kind of still sitting out there.
Speaker 1: Saint Louis is not New York go cards, but yes, I do know that there's some spots there in Saint Louis that have some good Tian food. There was also a big mafia contingent around there in the Kansas City area and all that stuff. Those are the ones that ran the casinos. If you watch the movie Casino, you know this kind of stuff. But they actually there is a Midwestern, you know, sort of Italian patch there where you can get some good.
Speaker 2: Food, the Holy Canoli's. It's the Holy Canoli Gangs.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to the downs. Gink go blew a second save. Don't worry Ginkle. I know Welsh has gone full Ginkle, but I don't know if he's still in full Ginkle or not. Because Seawald is throwing bullpen sessions. I believe today Frankie montas not a good star brand. Five runs against the Mariners, No bueno there, and Tyler Glass, Now what the hell happened here? Six runs up against the Gnats. Like you know, I was tempted. It was also a high number, and I said, I'm gonna stay away from this one too. It feels too good to be true against the Gnats. It was a part of me that was like, man, that money line the Nats was huge yesterday. I thought it was like plus four hundred or something like that, and I was like, party watch just betted on principle, and I should have. I did not.
Speaker 2: But what I didn't say yesterday I'm a dummy. I thought, Oh no, blah blah blah. I'll tell you one thing I think that's happening.
Speaker 1: I think CJ.
Speaker 3: Abrams might be like a star star you know, like last year, oh hey, he clicked on the second half and stole a bunch of bases, and the power was there.
Speaker 2: I even looked in the off season.
Speaker 3: There's some stuff I just didn't love as far as like, like I thought he was maximizing this profile of hitting and he as far as power goes, and he would still steal a bunch.
Speaker 2: But listen, guy might just be an absolute superstar.
Speaker 3: He's walking more, he's hitting almost three hundred, four homers, three stolen bases. He's got an ISO over three hundred right now. I mean that's the like we all didn't trust that CJ. Abrams was going to make this big move. But check this out as well. Hard hit numbers are up twelve percent barrel rate. What I didn't like last year was like a six percent barrel rate with a big launch angle. He's hitting the ball in the air higher seventeen degree launch angle. He's more doubled at twelve and his hard hit numbers are up. And by the way, he has an almost fifty point higher expected batting average than his actual batting average.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: C J.
Speaker 2: Abrams might just be a star. That's one big piece of it. But I don't know what the hell happened with glass now and I lost money.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, it was certainly weird, by the way, because I've been thinking about canolis now since that conversation, so hungry.
Speaker 2: I forgot.
Speaker 1: It comes over from State Aland for Christmas every year, and there's a place by her that does the chocolate dipped cannolis. So that's the whole thing. The fried dough. Then they dip it in chocolate, so it's like a hard chocolate shell. Oh my god, then they pipe it. My god, those are delicious, and.
Speaker 2: She's go to New York just for this.
Speaker 1: She bought them, She forgot them at her house. She waited in line for an hour, got them, forgot to bring him to the house. She came over the next morning to bring me canoles. That is good family. That's family, right.
Speaker 3: I feel like if I were to come to by the way, if everyone doesn't. Joe's been trying to get me come to New York for years, and I told came.
Speaker 1: Over last year for August for the for the draft. I made full Sunday dinner, you know, I made. I made all the meatballs and pasta, I made sauce, I did the garlic, brend. I did the whole thing. I even made short ribs in the sauce. I did the whole thing. Now the problem is, well, she's not a big meat guy.
Speaker 2: But you know what, like I think, like it isn't.
Speaker 1: My Italian meats. If you come to my house, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not gonna touch your Italian meat, not at all.
Speaker 3: But I want to say, like, if it weren't for tax season, I don't have any money anymore. So I'm gonna be spinning a sign on a street after this show. I would be flying out there. It would be amazing if I could go out there, and then you could give me the tour of great like New York foods and then home cooked meal after that's not your Italian meat.
Speaker 1: Well that's your loss, all right. The White Sox here some injuries, Eloya menez Off, the il Saya Suzuki on what, of course, with a right oblique strain. Jake Berger went on the Ale yesterday with what a left oblique strain? So again it's elbows and obliques, folks, I don't know many left oblique straight Nationals placed kybri Ruiz on the ten day IL with influenza. How often does this happen?
Speaker 2: Isn't that just the flu that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean I don't know if he's got like a pre existing condition thing or he is asthmatic or whatever it is, but I was a weird one that popped up. Also, the MRI on South Perez dealing with a Grade one groin strain, so we'll keep an eye on that one. Verland, Who's gonna throw another session today, hopefully I have better results than the last one, because I mean it's just a bullpen's As long as he's healthy, that's good. We mentioned Yelick before not in the starting lineup yesterday, so again the back issue rearing its head again for Yelich is a shame. That's why I just couldn't draft him anywhere just no matter what I know. He got off to a good start and last year was better. But Romano could be activated today for the Blue Jays. Paul Sewald we mentioned before throwing the bullpen session today and also throwing a bullpen who was also out with oblique just like Seawald is Jon Dorant, So good news there. So there you go, lots of injuries getting you up to date, so Welsh. That brings us to Tuesday's Best Bets of the Day with Joey p and the Welsh. There you go, everybody, welcome. The best bets was so good and don't forget when you're making your wagers make them over at bet three six five use the promo code leading off bet five bucks to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. But only when he used the promo code leading off at Bet three sixty five. The sponsor off the show Welsh. We had some good discipline yesterday. Today no discipline. I am just looking for Hunter Brown. I'm squaring at all the braves props you can get today. I wanted my favorite one I think is the easiest is Matt Olsen. Are driving a run. Guys are hitting three years of fun fun facts left. He's a written three forty six against Hunter Brown right now with a nine to seventy ops of course, Matt Olson rocking right handed pitching, hitting three twenty against Righty's point five RBI over at plus three one thirty five. It's a great number plus one thirty five just to get the RBI, just to drive in a run. I love this. Hunter Brown's give up twenty three hits at seven innings. This could be, like I said, the start that sends Hunter Brown packing to the minor leagues, which is unfortunate, but you know, it's just where things are. Garrett Whitlock another guy we mentioned earlier in the program today, love this number. You're getting a small number over four and a half strikeouts at plus money plus one oh eight. Love this one two. Logan Gilbert under seven and a half strikeouts. Logan Gilbert's good, but seven and a half is a big number minus one thirty five. The juice is a little tough on this one, so if you compare it with something else, I would do it. But I like the under in the CA's there for him, the over in the case for Whitlock, and the over on the RBI point five total four again plus money for Matt Olson. If you want to put the Braves on the money line at minus one twenty, you do that against the Royals as well, money line one eighty six. So you take the Royals against the White Sox, the Braves against the Astros. Take those money lines, put those negatives together and you get a positive at plus one eighty eight. So that's your part lay of the day. Welsh what do you have for the people on this Tuesday slate of betting.
Speaker 3: I didn't even realize that you had the logan Gilbert won because that's what I honed in on as well, Logan Gilbert under.
Speaker 2: Seven and a half strikeouts. It's a little dicey because it's the Reds.
Speaker 3: It's a big number, and Logan Gilbert has been kind of a strikeout machine early on. I believe two of us first three starts he's had eight strikeouts. The other one he had seven. So it's been really good there. But I mean from a career trajectory standpoint, he's not like a rattle off seven plus strikeouts four five, six games. The Reds have been striking out a little bit, but at the top of the lineup, I don't know. They held Kirby at Bay a tiny bit, going six inning, six strikeouts. I just think this is too high of a number. So that's why I'm tailing you on this one. I'm going Gilbert on the under. I'm getting a little bit crazy today. I was off to such an insanely red hot start. I am gonna get a little bit wacky to try to pick it back up because I've been kind of stagnant. I had one bad day last week. Everything else has just been kind of even keel, even keel. These were a couple that I like. And I'm going with a no run first inning parlay. I'm taking two teams parloy parlaying they're not to score a run in the first inning together, and I'm taking San Francisco in Miami, and I'm pairing that with Pittsburgh and the Mets. The Mets one, Josek Kitana has actually been pretty good. You got Jared Jones in there. I love that pair. I'm gonna put that bad boy with the Miami side, which you've got Jordan Hicks, who I'm kind of on Jordan Hicks a little bit today and Ryan Weathers. Both of those teams haven't been scoring a whole bunch in the first inning. So all of these, you know, from like a statistical standpoint, just haven't been big scores in the first inning.
Speaker 2: So that's why put them together.
Speaker 3: Get over two hundred plus two oh seven on that parlay, and then I'm going with what I'm calling the four K parlay. Most of our all these guys are projected to have over most of their strikeout props are like four and a half, even like a five and a half, and I am putting them on an alt line to throw four strikeouts. Chris Paddock, Jordan Hicks, and you mentioned the Braves, Ranaldo Lopez, get all of them four K, four K, four K.
Speaker 2: Plus one sixty one for my four K parlay of the day.
Speaker 1: That's why I like that high definition betting. And make sure you're doing your wagering over at bet three sixty five. Use that promo code leading off. Get five bucks on a bet, get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets when you do. And there you go, folks, there's your best bets of the day with joeyp and No Welsh four Tuesday and MLB. All right, everybody, it's time to get to the home run board now. Welsh, I don't know if you're on the board just because you got one yesterday. I don't see you on there, still behind but still nonetheless positives there for the Welsh. Also, everybody reminder tomorrow we are going to have some fun stuff. Cleaning up is gonna be tomorrow. Everybody loves that, so we're gonna be back doing that again. So here we go, Let's let's spin the wheel, shall we wellsh here we go. We're gonna click to spin the wheel of Homers today. I've got some other fun announcements too after the wheel.
Speaker 3: But you're doing mine, you do under your home run call first, or just going with mine?
Speaker 1: No, No, the wheels too good. Easy. Look, mine's easy. It's matt Olsen, folks. Spoiler alert. Plus you can get this at four to one money today, so take it everywhere you can, is my call.
Speaker 2: We've got new names.
Speaker 3: We got Aaron Judge, Vladdie Jordan Alvarus, we have Matt Olsen, Bobby Way Junior left on here first comment if if it lands on that the first person with the name will pick. And then we got a couple duds, Edward Oliveris, Mark Canna and Masataka Yoshida. One of these guys will be the home run pick of the day. So let's spin the wheel, my friends.
Speaker 1: We see weal weel weel weel so exciting. I love all that is and my home man all right, Oh no, oh, Mark Conna, that's uh, there you go.
Speaker 2: That's who it is.
Speaker 3: Mark Hannah is going to be my home run of the day, So yay me thank you so much. Weel but as I've always said, trust in the wheel, and I guess trust in Mark Canna.
Speaker 1: There you go, and if you want to be in our home run contest, join our discode discord excuse me, Fantasypros dot got discoude Fantasypros dot com, No, Fantasypros dot com, slash Chat. That's where you go to for that great stuff there with the wheel. We love that. But remember tomorrow Wednesday, we do cleaning up after the show. So after we wrap up here, we'll go right to the discord, right to stages with you guys for cleaning up. That's a show where you get to talk to us about your teams, ask us questions, pop in live, talk about you know, your favorite canoli ever had any of that stuff. That's what you want to do. And Welsh also, just as a reminder to people too, we got another fun contest. Blaine hit me up our boss this morning. He said, hey, I want to get more people into the group. And I said, hey, if you want to get more people in the betting group, it's a really easy way to do it. Give them some free stuff. So Bettingpros dot Com again, slash Leading off. If you join the group, download the Betting Pros app. That's all you gotta do.
Speaker 2: Join.
Speaker 1: You can click that little group stab there you join that, or you just go to Betting Pros dot Com slash leading off. It'll take you right in there and you don't even have to make wagers. You just have to make picks. So from Friday to Friday, starting this coming Friday to next Friday, whoever's got the best ROI, I think we should probably do it right best Roy. You want to do it that.
Speaker 3: Way, yeah, I think you have to have over five hundred record with best st I mean, you can just say ROI if you want, but I always tend to like it. You gotta have a five hundred record or higher with best ROI.
Speaker 2: But that's your call. So whoever is.
Speaker 1: The best of that, get some Fantasy Pros sweat, so hats, T shirts, whatever it is, we're gonna give it away to you. So again, starts Friday. So you got a couple of days here to join against Fantasypros dot Com slast chat to join the discord. But for the betting stuff, if you want to win some you want to make some picks. When a hack fun bettingpros dot com slash leading off. Go be a part of that, and don't forget we're also giving away free stuff. You're on the channel. If you haven't already subscribed, what are you waiting for? Subscribe because we are giving away this bad boy to one of you. A subscriber of Fantasy Pros MLB. Yeah, comment on a video, this video, any video, Say something nice, do something nice. You might win this. Jose Ramiro's autograph Jersey. That's all you gotta do to get it. We gave away the trophy that's already done. So I're giving away a Hosey Ramirez autograph Jersey. This one is a nice one too, Joey.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to spend the wheel again. Mark Hannah's not in the lineup.
Speaker 3: The chat has said they didn't another spin this wheel.
Speaker 1: Wheel. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: All right, I put a new name. I put a new name.
Speaker 1: Here we go. First of all, you know who likes this. This guy, he's very excited about this. So here we go. All right, So Jackson Holiday is very excited. Here we go. Conna is not starting today. Let's go through and.
Speaker 2: Put John Peterson back on.
Speaker 3: We put Jack Peterson on it for Mark Canna and the winner.
Speaker 1: Oh this was my second choice of the day. Bobby Wit, Junior, Ladies and gentlemen, the wheel has spoken.
Speaker 2: Yep, So there you go.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: Bobby Wait, Junior. The wheel doesn't lie. It gave us an opportunity. Maybe it's a by opportunity on Mark Cannon. But Bobby Wait, Junior, that's going to be the call today for the wheel home run if it does it again.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, everybody look.
Speaker 1: At top of the board, still bows and o's I'm joining at the top at nine. I'm at eight, still tied for second place. Did not get a homer yesterday, but I feel like Matt Olson's gonna help me out today. Great show today, got the youth movement, got guys coming through here. You know, of course we got guys we like getting sent down. That's frustrating, but that's okay, that's okay. We taught Welsh what a cannoli was, so it's not a complete lost cause. And shout out to mister Buster who shouted out there that Connor wasn't starting today right now, So I spend.
Speaker 2: A sign Joe.
Speaker 3: I don't have money anymore, and I'm broke because the taxes in the government, so I gotta go spend a sign. I'm working on my skills, so I got to make some extra money here.
Speaker 1: So right, well, you work on your skills. We're gonna go way for today, but we'll be back tomorrow for leading off and for cleaning up. Join the Discord fantasybords dot com, slash chat, be on the show with us, hang out with us, talk to us. We love all of you. Peanuts and cracker jacks that don't do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time, kids. Audio the