Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tappen? Where's the phone tap? Oh it's Garrett? All right, Garret? What's going on? All right?
Speaker 2: So Kylie wants to play a phone tap on her dad's stand. Now, Kylie's mom and dad there had non vacation to Aruba, and dad said, hey, do you mind taking us to the airport. Kylie said, perfect time to play a phone tap. So Kylie's gonna say, hey, got caught up at work.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get you an uber not going and we're going to go from there.
Speaker 2: You know what, people are at their most vulnerable when they're in travel mode.
Speaker 1: You should never do this to all right, let's listen to Garrett.
Speaker 3: Are you're hediot?
Speaker 2: Uh? No?
Speaker 3: Uh so I can't really make it to get you guys. No, No, I got an uber. It's on its way and get you, and it's gonna be even faster than.
Speaker 2: You going to get you.
Speaker 3: We're going to pick me up. I don't want to do a uber. It's fine, Like it's even a better car than mine, and he'll get there even faster than me.
Speaker 1: Come on, what happened?
Speaker 3: Why did you pick me off? What's the problem. I'm just getting tied up with work and it's no big deal, like honestly, like millions. All right, all right, alright, alright, alright, just so get him here fast. I want to mess around here, okay, Jesus.
Speaker 2: Kylie, great job, Just hang tight. Hello, Hi, I'm looking for a Kylie.
Speaker 1: This is Stamps.
Speaker 2: Is this an uber guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, this is Low's Capaldi, your uber driver.
Speaker 2: I am actually a couple of minutes away.
Speaker 3: What I mean, you're on your way supposed to be here now?
Speaker 1: How far out are you? Okay?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, no, I hit a little pothole. The rims got a little bent, so just don't worry. Don't worry. No, my guy's taking care of it right now. I just wanted to give you a heads up before I drop you off at the airport. I just got to drop off another couple right around the corn.
Speaker 3: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa what do you Nobody Nobody said you were going to be doing all their dry other people.
Speaker 1: Let me just finish up with with a guy right now, and you'll do over.
Speaker 3: Here, and you take care of me and my wife first.
Speaker 2: Okay, sir, do you know what an uber pool means it means that there's other people in the car with you aside from your passage.
Speaker 3: So I don't know about uber pools. I don't care. I want you to get here now, pool somebody else later.
Speaker 1: Okay. Do you have more than one bag with you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Of course I have more than one bag with me.
Speaker 3: You got two bags and two bags?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Is it possible to condense it down to just maybe one bag? Are you out of your freaking mind? Do you have any string that because I might have to tie it to the back or the top of the car.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 1: I don't know any strings?
Speaker 2: You don't have room in your car.
Speaker 3: What will we shove in the front seat next to you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have the passenger.
Speaker 3: Look, I cannot be late for my flight.
Speaker 1: You understand me. My wife and I are going on vacation.
Speaker 3: We have to get to the airport. I don't have any time for the Just get here and get here now.
Speaker 2: I'll be with you in about like ten to fifteen minutes. Hang tight, they're just putting the final screws on the tire. I will be right over. Okay, Hello, all right, I'm outside, sir. Where are you? You're supposed to be outside. I gotta get going. I'm on a tight time constraint.
Speaker 1: You're on tight time. I gotta get to the airport. And where are you? Can't see you?
Speaker 2: I'm outside with with the Toyota camry. I'm where are you, sir? I'm waving.
Speaker 1: I'm waving my hands.
Speaker 2: Can you see me?
Speaker 1: Come to me, sir? I no, I see no one on this block. This is crossover. Yes, I live a crossover.
Speaker 2: Where are you?
Speaker 1: Hey? Stan? What say hello to Kylie?
Speaker 3: What Hey Dad?
Speaker 1: Stan?
Speaker 2: My name is Gareth of Elvis Duran in the Morning Show and we actually phone tapped you.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 3: I'm actually on my way to get you guys right now.
Speaker 2: All right, all I just get here please Elvis Duran's phone time.
Speaker 3: This phone table was pre recorded with the permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Oran phone tap only on Elvis Daran in the Morning Show