Speaker 1: Coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's today's Live Strawberry Letter with me Shirley Strawberry and Steve Harvey. We'll talk about everything that's out there, but right now it is time for the Nephew and today's prank phone call. Nephew, what you got?
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of cheerleaders out there, y'all know that, right, lot of cheerleaders. Football has started, lots of cheerleaders. We got some past cheerleaders that were on this that owned this show, that used to be cheering. Well, this right here is called bottom of the pyramid, bottom peer med. Everybody can't be up top.
Speaker 3: Everybody can't be.
Speaker 1: Up top the flyer, Steve, what's the morning?
Speaker 3: Somebody got to be the base? You know who you are. Ain't nobody finna throw you up? Be dout trying to brace theyself. You already know that, asking your damn baby to be the one. No, no, your baby the base, bottom of the pyramid. All baby, come on, ten people are gonna step on your back, you know, come out, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Bottom of the pier man, let's go get dom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hello, hello, hello, hello, yeah, can you hear me? I'm trying to reach Angela.
Speaker 5: Angela, hang on just a second, let me count it down.
Speaker 4: Okay, Hi, who's trying to reach I'm trying to reach Angela? This Angela? Oh yeah, this see Hi Angela. This is Chip Chip. I'm the new camp director for the cheerleading camp for the summer.
Speaker 5: Oh hi, Chip, what can I do for you?
Speaker 4: Just want to give you a courtesy call your daughter? You've got her signed up for four weeks with the camp, right yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: This is your guys third year of being a part of the.
Speaker 5: Camp, yep, and she's really excited. She lives coming to the camp and we think it's a great thing for to be in.
Speaker 1: Bombie. What's up?
Speaker 4: Okay? You guys just finished the whole cheerleading season too, am I right? The competition season?
Speaker 5: Yes, coming off of it right right?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, we're getting ready for the summer and everybody's excited about coming out and being a part of what's going on. So here's what I wanted to give you a little bit. Like I said, I'm the new camp director. I was just starting at this job. I got a few notes that were given to me about so I wanted to give you a call and see if I could.
Speaker 5: Talk to you about it, a few notes giving to you about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just a couple of notes. I don't think it's anything that we can make sure is okay?
Speaker 5: What kind of notes?
Speaker 4: Well, it's been brought to my attention that some of the parents whose daughters are out there as well, there's going to be there this summer a little concerned about her being on top of the pyramid, that she's is feel a little heavy? Should she.
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 5: Wait? Will liberwait? Hold hold home? You calling me about some other parents and saying about how big my child is, how much my child? Ways?
Speaker 4: Is that? What I wanted to let you know is is we're gonna put together a face.
Speaker 5: Oh no, you ain't gonna put no baby, I don't already pay my money? And what you say your name is chimp? And how long have you been to director? Because I was just up there two weeks ago and they told me that she was gonna be the same position that she was last year, because that is what worked, that's the formation that worked. So I don't even know.
Speaker 4: What but supposedly that some of the girls are complaining that she's too heavy to hold up, so that seems to be the problem. In there. They're not getting a strong enough to your men.
Speaker 5: And I'm now, wait a minute, a minute. I know, well, she ain't the biggest one I felt. Have you been I fail? My child is not the biggest child I feel when because obviously you have not seen these ChIL ladies and it's some baby so much I felt.
Speaker 4: Okay, hang on second, Angela, I want you to calm down a bit.
Speaker 5: I ain't nobody gonna calm down because I haven't already paid my money. And this that I'll be talking about what parents, what parentson said at something?
Speaker 4: It is it carry man. I'm not gonna state who it is, but let's just say it was several.
Speaker 5: Oh, Kris has got something to say about my child and her position on the cheerleading squad. Because if you ain't gonna fuck up no name, then I'm gonna say what you're calling me about. I'll tell you one thing. Would she get out there? I done paid my money. She better not be on no base. She better be in the air. I guarantee you that. Right now I've been hanging with you, ain't nobody said nothing to me about and wait and all this.
Speaker 4: Okay, Angela, can you hear me. I just wanted you to hear me clearly, I haven't seen these young ladies yet. Once I see them, I will critique what I think. Say.
Speaker 5: You don't even need to be calling me because you ain't even seen nothing. So you calling me with something. He says, she's from some other parents that's been skinned and grinted in my face. And they now wanted you to say nothing to me. They'd have been in my house. We didn't have parties always here. It this competition every weekend, every other day, and they couldn't say nothing to me about my baby. I tell you what, why don't you call your girls on the three way? Mister Chip? If you can't call him on the three now I got the numbers, I call him on the three way.
Speaker 4: Different. Okay, okay man. All I wanted to do is make you aware of the possibility that she may be a god.
Speaker 5: Thank you you have made me aware. And I guarantee you that if I bring my big yellow stuff there and come to the practice, I guarantee you she want to be no base. How much you want to bet on that, mister Chip, Look.
Speaker 4: You don't quit holler at me, And I told you I would try to take a look at these jils. But I'll tell you what your thought. Is going to be a base or she's going to be a back support, whichever I decide, she's going to do.
Speaker 2: Cool in them.
Speaker 5: Do you think you all of that, mister Chill? You No, that's not how it's gonna go down, as a matter of fact. As a fact, miss Chill, are you at the registration table today?
Speaker 4: I'm here now while people are registering, Yes I am.
Speaker 5: Let me turn it around. I'll tell you what. I'm on my way up there. Why don't you and the parents that's been complaining, Why don't all y'all come to the table and we don't have come to Jesus meeting about whether it's gonna be then coming up season? Because I'm not going to tolerate this. I done told you, I done paid my money and this high's going down?
Speaker 4: That gain weight?
Speaker 5: What what is it to you, whether game wait or not? What do they have to do with her chip leading?
Speaker 4: Do you agree that probably bigger than most of the girls on the team.
Speaker 5: It's not bigger than most of the girls on the team, mony daughter, it's bigger than and she wasn't no base last year. They hiked up, so you gonna get up to it. We're all just gonna be big and pumped up in the air. I'm turned to ride and I'm here to see a little tracking table, so you.
Speaker 4: Be be red before you get here. There's something else I need to tell you.
Speaker 5: You ain't got to tell me something. All you gotta do is have you and the stairs around that table when I get there, because I'm on my way up there right now, then y'all can say all y'all got to say in my ca.
Speaker 4: Before you get there. I just want to let you know then what this is nephew time from the who this is.
Speaker 5: On this phone?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 5: Wait, wait, wait, hold helo, what did you just say?
Speaker 4: This is a nephew Tirey from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Oh oh lord, Rochelle. That's another parent named Rachelle. She told me all the good friends out there.
Speaker 5: Oh she want to break out. I was like, we gonna see the season starting daughter your farm, she performer and be looking for her. My want to break all me?
Speaker 4: Oh many baby? What is the fadtest? And I mean the fattest radio show in the leg.
Speaker 5: None other than The Harvey Morn Show.
Speaker 4: There you have it.
Speaker 2: Yeah bottom Okay, shout out to all cheer moms out there.
Speaker 5: My baby is the cheer captain.
Speaker 2: All cheer mommy's all cheer leaders and all base.
Speaker 3: Can't and y'all parents out there that has got these babies in chill, stop wanting your baby to be the li and she and your baby ain't got fly weight on them. Don't nobody want to toss your fat ass baby in the air and then have they baby down there with that look on their face like we got to try to hold when they come down. Here kids down there looking because they tossed her fat ass in the air. Now here she come. I can't catch all that. Now we're gonna need news. And don't nobody want to be in the eighth grade with dentism. Gonna need new tea, gonna snap both my arm What was that their arms broke?
Speaker 2: They tried to catch her fat ass coach nobody, we need that net the fire department used to have, remember that the fire Yeah, yeah, yeah, you can be a flyer if we allowed to use trampoline. God, we slide the trampoline and.
Speaker 1: All right, coming up next to the moment you've been waiting for the Live Strawberry Letter with me and Steve. Right after this, you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I