Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought you by Prize Pick. Sign up today with prize picks and the code leading off when you do, I'm Joey p joe Pizipia. That of course is the Welsh. The hair incredibly high today. I see you're rocking your forty nine ers jersey because today is the NFL Draft. So this is an MLB show. But don't forget Tonight on our regular old Fantasy Pros channel, I will be hosting live from seven to whenever I can stop talking about the NFL Draft, which is probably never, but at some point they'll shut it down. We want you to join us watch the draft. Put us on another screen, put us on your phone. We're gonna break down all the picks for you from fantasy. We're gonna break down all the picks from wagering, all that good stuff. So please join us tonight seven pm Eastern. Our coverage is gonna begin before the NFL Draft. A Welsh, I know it's it's a baseball show, but yeah, obviously you're excited for the draft. I know you have no picks tonight, Well.
Speaker 2: I mean, like you know a misnomer about me would be that I'm only baseball. I've only been doing football coverage as well since I started in the fantasy industry. I'm just much more prominent in baseball and stuff. But I love me some football, love me some forty nine ers who will not be partaking today. I have a trivia question for you.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, let's go.
Speaker 2: What first round NFL player his brother made his major league debut this year.
Speaker 1: Oh that's interesting. A major league player who made his debut whose brother plays in the NFL. Can you give me a team or no? No hints for me, l in L.
Speaker 2: So this player will be drafted in the first round tonight. His brother made his major league debut only like a week or so ago.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I somehow missed this, but this is fantastic.
Speaker 2: Who is it? It is Jackson in Jigba, Canon and Jigma because Canon Smith and Jigba is his brother. So there you go. The brothers actually saw his brother during an AFL game a couple of years ago. But yes, Canaan Smith and Jigba with the Pirates made his debut. His brother will be potentially the first overall or first wide receiver taken.
Speaker 1: Potentially maybe potentially more on my thoughts on that on the other show. This is baseball time, so let's get after it, and we're gonna start with Welsh getting a home run call.
Speaker 2: Yay.
Speaker 1: For a while, she look at you. I told you, you know, we had to go back to Fernando tatis. Well. By the way, I saw a clip of Fernando Tatiss playing in the minor leagues where people were chanting that you did steroids and he was dancing to the chant. Did you see this yet? I saw it on the Instagram.
Speaker 2: That was in Chicago.
Speaker 1: It was in Chicago. I throw it. Those Cubs fans, those Cubs fans hilarious. I loved it. I mean, good, good for you, Good for you, Fernando, and I'm glad that Welsh you got another home run call. That's great. Bad news though we hate I hate starting the show with bad news, but this is bad news. It's bad news for my Seattle Mariner shares. It's bad news for fantasy people who are managers, who have Robbie right, who's gonna undergo season ending left flexer tender tendon not tender. I want chicken after the show. That's why said that, but tend and surgery Welsh. Look, this is a big blow Robbie Ray. For whatever you think of Robbie Ray, I know he was polarizing. Some fantasy experts really like him, others do not. He was an incredible source of strikeouts for the last what like six seven years. So this is a big blow to this rotation. Where do fantasy managers go from here? And where do the Seattle Mariners go from here? Too? Because they can't keep road and flexing out there. They need to go find somebody else in this rotation.
Speaker 2: Well, I think fantasy owners have well hopefully you have a lot of good options. I mean, Tanner Biby was phenomenal. We'll talk about him. You've got Todge Bradley, You've got some of the Gottlin TODs Bradley situations. A little mud a little bit muddier than it was even yesterday, by the way, because we kind of found out his situation. But there's a lot of good rookie starting pitchers that have kind of been floating around. So that's where I would say, like, if Tanner Bibby is out there, that's the guy that would be the one. But you know, probably too late. As far as what the team does. They've got a whole crew, they literally have. It could be a future staff at Double A right now. The problem they all kind of stink. Emerson Hancock, Bryce Miller, Taylor Dollard, Brian wu is someone who has been pushing up a little bit played in the AFL. That's a guy. So my thought is at some point they're gonna look at trading. I just don't think it's gonna be anytime soon. I think they're gonna put flexing out there until they can't like some teams, and then hopefully one of those guys will have popped up. If not, maybe the market will have opened up, and then I could totally see the Mariners making a big splash. I just don't think they would go and get some like middle line pitcher like that's flexing like. I don't know why they would go. They need, they would want to.
Speaker 1: They're going to go for somebody else. I'm trying to think of who might fit that bill of a team that's going to be out relatively soon, because I think you want to do this sooner than later.
Speaker 2: If you're there, I've been theorizing, like you know you could look at like the Reds Graham ash Craft or I just don't think like Lodolo would be available. But yeah, I mean you have to go start going down the list of White Sox have been getting out of it. How you know, how far is too far for that the Cardinals are going to get back into its Washington.
Speaker 1: Cardinals are not going to be the place The White Sox is an interesting one. I mean maybe at some point you just break up the band here with the way that's been going for them. Uh, that's that's certainly one that could be. I'm trying to think it's some mother. It might be some guys too, you know where you see some teams that look some of these lower market teams. Obviously it behoves them not to move these guys. As soon as they move them, the more they get prospect wi back.
Speaker 2: But see, like that's the problem with this whole situation when you start to if you start to play this, if like you're a Mariners fan, there's just nothing to do right now because everyone and is kind of in it. The bad teams are playing up a little bit.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You know, here's one that just top hopped in my head at whar Dorodrigez with the Tigers. Seems like that's every one of the most coveted guys you could probably.
Speaker 1: That would be the absolute perfect guy you nailed at, Welsh, It's definitely Rodriguez. What's the Taj Bradley extracurricular stuff? Okay, so I might have missed this.
Speaker 2: What do you know? What is this?
Speaker 1: MLB insider Chris Welsh know that. I don't.
Speaker 2: No, it's just like doing a little bit more research. So maybe everybody knew this, and I'll totally acknowledge I just might be the dummy here. So when they said like, hey, Taj has got to, you know, get on the five day schedule, It's just like, what does it mean? Like what are you talk to? I thought I didn't understand that. Well, it made sense they sent him down. He's going to start multiple games on a five day schedule. Like they're going to send him down. He will not be back up for what is presumably probably two weeks because they want him to make multiple starts on the five day schedule in the minors, which is asinine. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't they know what that ain't happen. I'm calling it right now. That's what they said, that what the organization wants, but you know, they lose a couple of games. Next thing you know, the manager turns around says, no, we got to get this kid back up here. I'm not buying that for a second. I'm sure that's what the organization is thinking, but I don't know if they're going to go ahead and execute that because.
Speaker 2: It never comprehended to me. I couldn't understand like, Okay, you got to get on a five day schedule, we'll just do that. It'll go and just have him do it. But they're like, literally, they want to see how he is and they want to see how he pitches. And this also might align to the other really horrific news we're going to talk about as far as pics go, where there might be tiny little days of manipulation that are still going on. Because I know we're going to talk about Jordan Walker.
Speaker 1: Here, that's business thing. Then I get it, like if there's some sort of manipulation with the business, and then I understand how that goes. Speaking of manipulation, yesterday, I hope you listened to the parlay of the day because we nailed it here. Hunter Brown recorded eight strikeouts, career high seven, shutout anythings. He was great. Beat the race, we got the w we got the strikeout over ooh week good times. So that made some cash. Yesterday Tanner Biby pitched five and two Thursday innings, one run, ball, struck out eight. It is win. I saw highlights, but you actually watched a little bit more of this. So take me through the Bibby star.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was fhhenomenal. It was so crazy too. I'm completely enamored. There was this thing last night. I you saw it. Zach Gallon through this pitch to Vinnie Pascuentino and he's like, it's the craziest pitch I've ever seen. Was it a change up? Was it a cutter? Everyone's kind of talking about it. Pitching Ninja put it out there. It's just wild pitch. Yeah, well couldbar slutter. It might be, as a matter of.
Speaker 1: Fact, Look I mean not everything could be a slutter, but you know, I mean.
Speaker 2: Well it looked. It was so nasty. Everybody in it, like that Vinny swung it hit the ump, the catcher couldn't catch. It was this awesome gift. My point is is like that pitch had me namored watching Tanner Biby in this slider that he threw. I don't remember seeing it like this. It was like a twelve six slider that it looked curvy at times, sometimes it broke. He threw it more than his four seen fastball, which was crazy. He had forty four percent slider usage. He had a thirty nine percent swinging or whiff rate on it, and he overall had a thirty three percent csw Also, guys were just staring at it. Thirteen called strikes on the slider to just pin pointing it across his zone. Really great command pitcher. That slider is going to give people fits. He's going to have to implement his change up more. But you know, like if he was sitting out there and you got burned in some pitching aspect, he's such a great pickup right now. And they are talking out of both sides of their mouth where they said, like, h we're gonna keep them around a couple of days, see what happens. And then the other side is he's going to stay in the rotation. I think it's decently likely he stays in the rotation, But you know, what the hell do we know? With how everyone's managing their prospects right now.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk about it. What do you think when you look at the Guardian's rotation right now? Where do you think who gets bumped from that rotation?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I think the only assurances are you got Beaver, Savally will take it when he comes back, and then McKenzie's going to come back in a month. So I think you have realistically two open spots, and I think that should go to Bibby and Logan Allen because you get another one, I get Lefty in the lineup. So I think that's the play. It's always a possibility they do something stupid because they of all these teams plenty. Do you know they could put police Sack back in the rotation or whatever. I think that's the play. But they've got some time with Savally and McKinzie back, and like Biby is the player I think that can hold the longest. I just think he is a complimented command with an insanely good breaking pitch that keeps hitters off balance. And it's like I was saying this lest on a CVS. I want to see the Taj Bradley curveball and the Biby Slider. I just want to see gifts of them back to back because those are two just the nastiest rookie pitches I've seen all year.
Speaker 1: You know, it got me thinking, I'm still you still nail that Eduard over Rodriguez. Things so well that if I was somebody being proactive looking for pitching, go make a trade for this guy now before those rumors starts swirling. I could not agree more. That's the perfect dude. Rodriguez is the perfect guy to go. Move on to Seattle. And if you haven't fantasy an d it's up on a better team in Detroit. It's just a much better scenario, much better run support across the board. That's definitely the way to go there. All right, let's continue on with more depressing news here. Jordan Walker was sent down yesterday Welsh surprising, I don't know, but frustrating. Nonetheless, your thoughts on.
Speaker 2: This, Yeah, it doesn't make sense, it's stupid. It's when's the last time you saw like a guy hitting two seventy four who made the opening roster, as you know, the big face. He's a big face of this team, big young guy, Rookie of the Year. Candidate and they sent him down. It's old baseball bull crap, with Marmal being like, well, I just can't find a spot for him anymore because a few really because of Nolan Gorman. Here are the two big things that came out of this, he said in an interview. Nolan Gorman's the reason for this because they can't put him at DH because Gorman. Nolan Gorman has been playing so well. That's crazy because you had him come up at the very beginning of the year. The other side of this we found out I was reading an article on the Athletic is that they can still manipulate some service time. If he is down in the minors for twenty days, he will not be able to accrue a full season, which gives them another year of eligibility, as long as he also doesn't finish in the top two rookie of the year. So if they keep him down for twenty.
Speaker 1: One days, yeah, do the job, and it probably is out rookie behind Gorman Carrol.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well, and James Autman and Carol are both two to one, and the next closest is saying at ten to one. So if it's twenty to twenty one days and he doesn't finish in the top two, they own another year of service on him. He could come back up and it can get Super two and stuff like that if he comes back in about two weeks. But that seems like the play, like, how do you send a two seventy four guy down? His defense kind of stunk, Sure, but I think it's crazy for his defense.
Speaker 1: Come on, everybody there. He's there to hit baseballs. And I'm tired of these slap nut outfielders for the Cardinals clogging up space for good hitters like Jordan Walker. I'm just I'm over it.
Speaker 2: You're wrestling promo, Yeah, I am feeling.
Speaker 1: Let's get to some of the penis and the Cracker Jackson. The chat Echo Beast was offered Aeronauto for Alec Manoa in redraft head to head category league. Except if you got enough pitching to do this move, you do it. Aeronado is the better asset in my opinion. But here's the only thing. It is a head to head league, So if your pitching is thin as tempting as this is, I would say no, it's really a roster question at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Welsh, your thoughts, Yeah, I'm and I could do it. I'm not not huge on Manila right now, so I think this is something I could swing. But like what your roster looks like is probably my best answer. You know, if you had horrific third and horrific corner and stuff and you're grade at outfield, sure I jump on it. If it's inverse, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Here's one for Alfredo Rodriguez. Zach Gallen given Strider a run for a cy young money he is and who was our dark horse cy young candidate? Trying to remember what? Oh right, it was Zach Gallon.
Speaker 2: That's who it was yours, you know, credit to you, that was yours.
Speaker 1: I say, we it's the Royal we it's out of it's our show. You know, it's it's us, the Royal Weeks. So when you hit a home run, call right, then it's all you.
Speaker 2: And then I come in late at night and I put at the very.
Speaker 1: Top you do run is good boy? Oh boy? Everybody knows two in the morning in the show sheet. Otherwise he shows up with what ten to noon, starting to look in there and see what's going on there. Let's get to some of the injuries. And there was a lot of them. So Ken Tamayana gave up ten runs well, and then he exited. He's gonna gonna go the MRI with the Yankees. The l knows. Excuse me, but the almost terrible against the Yankees yesterday just a horrendous start for him. Exited with an injury. Again, he has not been healthy. We know that the Yankees Aaron Judge had a problem sliding. He heard his hand, he told reports afterward. He's all good. X rays. Also for our boy Josh Young, who's been terrific for the Rangers, they came back negative, so that's good. He had got hit by a pitch and then Javier Baiez got hit in the hand with a pitch, but it probably helped raise his batting average. All right, here's something to piss me off. Welsh pissed me off the Atlanta Braves home run celebration with the big hat. Everybody knows I love the big hat about debro a big hat last year during football season because I thought it was the greatest thing ever. And if anybody could pull off the big hat, it was Derek Brown. MLB is saying, no, you can't wear the big hat, and I mean, why, what's the big deal. The guys come in the dugout. You can wear a samurai helmet, but you can't wear the big hat.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know, yeah, it was a new era thing. It wasn't the Braves decision. New era said we want you to stop doing this, which is.
Speaker 1: Crazy era, New era. You could suck it. This is fun, Okay, it's fun. It's good for baseball. The big hat's hilarious. Or you know what, go make your own big hat. They probably can't because they probably have the intellectual property to do it. But it pissed me right off. Just piss me right off. Here's something amazing though. Ronald Aconia recorded his MLB leading thirteen stone based Tuesday, the one hundred and twentieth stone base of his career and his five hundred and thirty eighth game A Coonie also was one hundred and twenty three homers and is thus the fastest player in Major League history to reach one hundred and twenty homers and steals. Previously fastest was Eric Davis in five hundred and fifty nine games. Eric Davis was a great player. I met Eric Davis once when I was in college in a hotel. They were playing the Phillies and he was playing with the Orioles at the time, and he was a heck of a nice guy. It's funny like he actually initiated a conversation with me. I was just some dude in the elevator was like, oh my god's Eric Davis.
Speaker 2: Dude say that Cleric Davis works with the Reds out here. I see him all the time on the Nicest Guy. One of the first moments I ever saw him was during the AFL and we were there was a bunch of us and Paul Sporr was there and we're like, hey, look there's Eric Davis. And spor went over there to try to get him an agreement to be an MLB the show, to be one of the character cards in him. He's like, you should do this. Eric Davis is a very nice guy, very talkative, and he roams around in a golf cart wherever he goes. I've seen him on the Dodgers and the Reds on the backfields.
Speaker 1: He's an interesting He was a great player. I mean, people forget him and Darryl Strawberry played on the same high school team together. Did you imagine trying to play that high school. Yeah, those two guys came up together in south central Los Angeles. They they pushed.
Speaker 2: The famous person to come out of your high school.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's a good question, probably me, I think at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Oh a little joke. Okay, what can I say now?
Speaker 1: It just is Arthur Sakowski who played quarterback at Illinois. Okay, but you know that didn't go very well. He played a lot of other places schools too. He was the guy in that famous ten overtimes a couple of years ago where nobody could score them in Penn State game and then eventually he got hurt in like the ninth overtime or whatever.
Speaker 2: This is going to be this, this question is going to break laught too, by the way, because we all have this type of stuff, because I mean.
Speaker 1: I said facetiously me, but I mean I don't know now.
Speaker 2: Now it might be I have two Mark Andrews tight end with the Ravens. Or there's a guy. This is a famous i TL thing. It's this. It's his actor named Brent Bailey. You've never heard of him, but you've seen him in every single commercial that exists, and he is the spokesman for the shell Gas. He's the face on there and we have a long going bit me and Bobby.
Speaker 1: But if I don't know his name, how famous is he?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Look?
Speaker 2: He was my actual class Mark Andrews was not.
Speaker 1: But I was just curious.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, you guys, put in the chat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, put it in the chat. I want to see this. Who's the most famous person you went to high school with? I like this, and this is why you join us live for the show at MLB Fantasy. Yeah. One last note on Eric Davis. I was always hoping that Byron Boxon would turn into Eric Davis and it never happened. Like that was my comp for him, Like, if everything breaks right, he could be that guy. Eric Davis was such a good player. People don't realize, all right, Joe's tough guy segment. Drew Magic yesterday made his debut for the Pittsburgh Pirates. He struck out, but he's getting a start today. Welsh very cool, very cool. So he uh again, this is just a fun story. I don't even know why why we're all following this. I don't know we're big SAPs. But good for you, Drew, go out. Hope he gets a hit today.
Speaker 2: I thought it was so cool that like everyone acknowledged it, because I feel like just things sometimes in baseball can just kind of float by and whatever. But like he got a standing ovation and like the teams and the crowd and everyone. I just thought that was cool. It's like, this is just like a thirty three year old dude who never made it and is there and he's getting like this cheering of his life. That was Actually, it's nice to see something like nice happen, especially in sports like that.
Speaker 1: Brian Foutz went to high school with world Zario Dawson, So there you go, that's a famous person. Tom Harry Carrey.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that from history because there's a difference, like the Brent Bailey one we went to the same time. But then there's also who's the most famous person who come out of your high school?
Speaker 1: See Freddy Couples or even out of your high school. Yeah, I don't know. I'd have to go back and look. I'm sure there's somebody else. You know. It's funny too because my high school's merged in my town in Old virgin New Jersey. Uh, I believe one of the high schools. Remember Sonny from w w she went, I bet you do. I bet you.
Speaker 2: Doesn't have a famous story with new Jack. Isn't that new Jack story?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I know because I know every wrestling story, and I have not heard that one girl in my high school briefly slept with Billy Bob Thornton for a while. I don't think that counts wonky. I don't know if that's a funny one here. And like Mark Say and Chris Mullen, there you go.
Speaker 2: I saw a couple of Chris Moller. I saw a couple of Chris Mullen.
Speaker 1: Everybody went to school. Chris Mallen. He went to fact and schools. All right, let's get to the three up, three down. Zach Gallon twelve strikeouts, incredible, put money on. I don't even know what his numbers. Well, she might want to check it. What's a cy young number? Today? Because I made two investments, I might have to make another one. Paul Goldschmitt went four for five with two home runs. Of course, the day after I picked table Gallen, so WA had to go gold Schmid. Yeah. Jerk Mackenzie gore ten strikeouts, so man, the Mets getting pounded by the Nats two days in a row. I didn't think would have it two days in a row. But I imagine the Mets come out on top today. Three down. Michael Kopek boo seven era now four earned in five innings.
Speaker 2: My team total Toronto team total through the first five smacked yesterday because we picked on Copec pick on Copeck when you can.
Speaker 1: Man, he's he has not become the guy that they hoped he would Ken Tomata where he talked about ten earned runs. We hope he's okay health wise because that was a bad outing. Something's wrong. So it looks like the Twins are gonna be down a starter Medina for the A's seven earned two homers. He's got a twelve vra like all other Yankee prospects, overrated for the most part. There you go, I said it most of the time. You know it's not overrated. Price picks that's right, up to one hundred percent deposit match up to one hundred dollars. What do you invest in Price picks? Go to pricepicks dot com or just download the app and use that promo code leading off. When you do so, you get the instant deposit match. It's all about the inctand deposit match Welsh, what do you have for the people today? Pick some prizes?
Speaker 2: All right, dude. By the way, yesterday I was half of a point away from Adley from smacking that because my no run first inning hit my Bobaschett. Obviously, Bobachett was very great yesterday and Adley two walks in a run and it killed. So today they're actually giving a couple of little discounts if you go and check out at Price Picks. They got their fun little I think it's like a Taco Tuesday thing, but I think it's in light of the NFL draft and they're knocking down multiple k's. So if you want Sho heeo Tani, you can get him for one strikeout less. I'm gonna take the Garrett Cole for one strikeout less, so instead of seven and a half, I can get him at six and a half against the Rangers. So yes, please, I'm gonna go with that. I am all on Mike Trout today, So this is gonna lead into everything We're gonna you know, I'm gonna do Mike Trout total bases one and a half. He has been killing lefties. You've got spears today, so I am all on Mike Trout and Zanda Bogart's hits, runs and RBI one and a half against Hayden wiz Nesky. Today, those are my three. I'm playing twenty two one hundred, going to cash a prize picks today, I feel it.
Speaker 1: Here's a famous person from Oberge High School. Phil Ivy went there for a year. Apparently that's huge.
Speaker 2: I love Phil Ivy, one of the best poker players of all time.
Speaker 1: The best poker players. I still say I'm more famous. I'm on TV every single week the last four years, just saying on Amazon Brime. This face is on Amazon Prime every single week.
Speaker 2: Now, I mean, say, hey, Mayor, let's run a poll famous famous Ivy. Yeah, you might not know phil Ivey. So Joe actually might win that much.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I think, oh, I'm definitely gonna win on this pole here. But I mean, I think poker's kind of niche a little bit. Football is far less niche. I have a best selling book series.
Speaker 2: I don't know I'm at poker, but like Daniel Nigran, you, phil helm Youth, phil Ivey, you know.
Speaker 1: That maybe the first sure guy I know them because I like poker. I'm just saying I don't.
Speaker 2: Think they kind of transcend a little bit, like maybe phil Ivey doesn't Negron you and hell Youth do.
Speaker 1: But I don't think anyone knows who those people are for the most part.
Speaker 2: Oh you guys know who Daniel, I don't.
Speaker 1: Unless you were into that poker phase of the mid and the late nineties, I don't think you have any idea. Julio Yurius, I'm going with the over five and a half picture strikeouts on prize picks O Tani eight and a half picture strikeouts, I'm going the under. I know it's the a's. I know everybody's just like going crazy today, and I know he dominates the a's, but I think eight and a half is just a big number. I expect him to get seven or eight, but over eight. Again, you look at the game blog so far, I just don't know. Ryan Mountcastle uh hit her points for Fantasy seven. I'm gonna take the over on that.
Speaker 2: I love that one.
Speaker 1: Dot Com slash leading off again. Nailed the parlay yesterday. I'm gonna nail it again today. Okay, here you go, ready, get your pens and papers, your note pads, whatever, the hell. You got Dodgers money line, Angel's money line, and Mets like Met's aren't gonna get swept by the Nats. Okay, put those three things together, you get plus one ninety six. Those are easy gimmes. All three of these heavy favorites should win today in these matchups. Also again, I'm going the under on the eight and a half strikeouts. Even betting pros is given that to me too, And you get even money on this one. Urious you're getting even money on the over on his strikeouts at five and a half, and Tyler Molly over five and a half, you're getting minus one twenty. But I love that one. Welsh betting wise, what do you have on your board today? All right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I had a couple I mentioned on the pod yesterday that hit that weren't on the betting pros tracked stuff. I am. I'm setting myself up here horrific at total bases, but I'm just gonna keep going at one because I do not like the strikeout numbers today. They're all juiced to hell, and they're all really good, and I'm just not gonna do any of it. I'm not gonna even parlay a couple, so I'm gonna go back to total bases Mike Trout. Total bases up against Sears is plus money, so plus one oh five, just a little bit over. I'm gonna take that. I love the Angels team total runs through the first five innings to score two and a half. That is minus one twenty five. I am putting money down on that one. And then this is a big payout number. It's risky, but he has been dominant and I'm just gonna go down this because I do believe in him. Matt Strom has been a strikeout monster. He's at six and a half pays plus one fifty five today because I don't believe he's gonna get there. But at the end of the day, there's some strikeouts to be had in Seattle. This has been Strom's game. Looking at some splits here, I think this is playable. Might be a little bit risky, but I'm gonna play it. It's plus one fifty five for Strom to hit seven strikeouts today against the Mariners, so I really like that one.
Speaker 1: Razors going Otani thirteen k's today, and that's the thing I think everybody's looking at this, going, oh, I got strike out five million people. It feels like it could be one of the day's where he get seven or eight and he's just real efficient and he's out after six innings and they're just dominating this game. I'm just saying like, it feels more like that to me, And I think these are the most dangerous ones when you see a completely one sided situation. And so far, the only one this year that I remember hitting the over on these one sided Oh my god, this looks too good to be true was de Grom. He had like an eight and a half or nine and he got eleven that day. So far, most of the time, would you get a number that high you play the under. I know it's Oakland. I know I'm the guy saying always troll Oakland, but I think there's a certain level where also you're putting yourself in a bad situation. By the way, I don't know how we're gonna talk about this. Phil Ivy did not graduate for my high school. He just went there for a year.
Speaker 2: Therefore play poker.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know where he went to but I don't know if that counts. I don't know if you have to be a graduate for this conversation. But it's a fun conversation.
Speaker 2: I like ooh, I like the look at Casey's right there, Kirby Strom at eleven and a half combined strikeouts on Price Picks. I'm very much about that one. That's a really great ad. Where is it one of the last comments, yea, oh, there it is.
Speaker 1: There you go, Casey Leatherwood, Kirby Strom eleven and a half on Price Picks. There you go use the promo code leading off when you put it in there, though, Please, all right, let's go to a little other plug for another one of our sponsors here on the show. We like So Rare. That's right, We want you to go play So rare dot com. Look how cool that looks Welsh. We finally got this amazing graphic here again shout out to Ethan, He's incredible. Go to fancypros dot com slash collect, sign up today, build and manage your fancy baseball team like a PROGM Welsh. You've doved in, dove in, dove in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely not.
Speaker 1: I didn't dove you dove in. Tell the people a little bit about So Rare real quick, and then we'll get to the DFS for the day.
Speaker 2: Who left high school first? Joe or Phil Ivy. Yeah, so rare as you can see on the screen too. A cool thing about it is not only do you play the cards, but you own the cards and you can see right there, just like you would if you were opening up brand new Bowman. I actually just put out an article about the new Bowman cards. From Tops, you can get limited cards like Rare, super Rare, one of one, one to five hundred, and they have extra scoring points. And you take these cards and you play them in lineups. That's all around, and there's prizes to be had. There's huge prizes in there, and there's an open marketplace where you can buy and sell these.
Speaker 1: I like that it out.
Speaker 2: So rare is pretty pretty cool and pretty kind of encompasses all of it.
Speaker 1: A farmer's market for baseball stuff. Fantasypros dot Com, slash collect, Go play, So rare, the next era of MLB is here. All right, let's get to some dfs today. Joey Lukes. Yeah, you don't win eight point three on fd that's pretty cheap there. Tyler Molly though, is even better at eight point eight. I would do lines with both of those guys and go up for the hitters today. That's my plan. That's what I'm doing. I'm sticking with it. Baltimore, Minnesota. The stacks. I like Ryan McKenna two point one at the top of that order, Brett Baty two point four, and Jose Moranda two point five. There's your value home run board. Let's see if there's been any changes overnight. BHB Daddy still at the top of eleven. Raiso Ramon, say good night to the bad guy number eleven. Okay, Raiso Ramone. You know what, It's funny. Every time I come out of my garage and go to my car, the garage goes up slowly, and I always buy. I don't care nobody's watching me. In my head, I'm always Razor Ramone by kind of ducking underneath the ladder. I had my arms out like he did in that match with Sean Michaels. I just kind of walk to my car and I have a toothpick and I throw it out and I get in my car and I go pick up my kids. Man, that's what I do, Razor Ramone. Good for you getting up to the top of that leaderboard. Welsh, you're on the hot street. Go pick a dinger today. What do you got?
Speaker 2: I am dinging with mister Mike Trout. We're getting back to the dings for Mike Trout up against GP Sears. You know, it's like it's a little bit dicey when you get this age. You're like, hey, pick on the a's, pick on the a's, and it's like, I don't know, but this is the day that I'm gonna pick on the a's one hundred percent. So I like Trout to get going with it. I like the home run call, and I'm trying to make it back two back days, and if Trout goes over for four, I'm kind of gonna be losing across the board here. So we need that Mike Trout homer. I'm hoping to get it early, earlier.
Speaker 1: All right, early's good. Ryan Malcastle's I'm going he's already my prize pick. So again, when I invest in a player for the day, I.
Speaker 2: Invest him today. I almost picked him today.
Speaker 1: I like him.
Speaker 2: That's a great.
Speaker 1: WOD matchup for him there against the Detroit Tigers. They are no good at baseball. All I want now is to go make an offer for a Twater Rodriguez as soon as the show is over. In all my leagues, that's what I'm doing. I think everybody should do the same. I don't see Mayors in there, but again, we got the draft today, so Mayor is probably working on that, like I'm not working on it too. I'm here, Wonky's here, you're here. Where's Mike Mayer? I don't know, just saying, just saying Welsh. But this has been a fun show today. We got a little bit of everything as we are one to do. Go check out the Waiver Wire video dropping on the MLB channel. If you haven't already subscribe to Fantasy Bros. MLB click that little bell till it goes ding. And remember you can always watch the show back, so if you miss it live, you can watch on YouTube. And don't forget, you can also always listen to the podcast version if you're on the run. They're on the podcast feed. Also the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. A good chatter today from all of you out there, to all the peanuts and the cracker Jacks. And again, don't forget tonight NFL Draft. Again, you don't have to. We know you want to watch the actual NFL draft. Of course, you do, but have us on another screen, have us on the laptop, have us on the phone, put the air pods in and listen to us, because we're gonna be giving you the breakdowns you really care about, and we'll probably make you some money at the same time. So go check that out tonight seven pm Eastern on our regular Fantasy Pro channel. Go sub to that too, because we love you, we want you to be a part of that. Day two, we got the debro Thor Bogman fits all on the discord doing Day two. That's gonna be fantastic. I'm gonna be running home from flag football to go check that out. Can't wait for that. Also, there's a before I forget Welsh, there's also a guy getting drafted to. This guy is gonna get drafted to the time and back gentleman with the first overall pick to the.
Speaker 2: Do that when I have shaved? Do you keep doing it? When I've got like the facial hair?
Speaker 1: I think it was Well, next time you shave, I'm gonna be all over eight with the d bacs had on. Do you have a d backs out? You have a das right here? Put that on real quick and lets zuside but.
Speaker 2: We're gonna ruin the hair. We're gonna ruin that. No no, no, no, no here, hold on, hold on, hold on. We'll do it like this, do it like that, do it like this.
Speaker 1: I eight one two three. There it is. There's the picture of Rico Bronia, who looks a lot like the Welsh, almost turtle. Finally, so along with Welsh's face there with the hat. So well, there you go, so go uh go enjoy the draft tonight. Everybody go enjoy the baseball tonight. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on. But the Welsh, I'm Joey p Well, see you next time, kids, I'm a great day