Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Double Show.
Speaker 2: Maddie is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been dating her boyfriend Connor for three years, but now she thinks that something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help her out. Maddie, sorry, you have to come on the show this way, but what's up. Why do you think Connor's cheating?
Speaker 3: Well, Connor and I have been together for three years, and we moved in together after a year, and it's kind of been a little bit of a struggle financially because we were both fresh out of college, you know, trying to make ends meet. But I feel like we really have a very close relationship, even in the hard times, and you know, even when we find ourselves in a fight, Connor will just say something dumb or silly and it just kind of goes away, which I feel like is our white flag moment. I think, honestly, everything's been pretty easy with us. And before Connor, I had a string of horrible relationships. The last three guys they beat it actually cheated on me. So yeah, sorry, yeah, yeah, I walked in on one with another girl, Like it just fits a lot and I hope that that's not like making me nervous because I'm still guarded, you know, all of that. And Connin knows my past, like he knows. He's really been cool with making me feel at ease whenever I feel like something might be happening, you know. But lately, like the last three weeks specifically, it feels like he's.
Speaker 4: Been hiding something for me and he won't talk about it.
Speaker 5: What kind of things is he hiding from me or what kind of thing is he hiding from you?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: He's just been getting home late, like he has this weird schedule. He's been like having these weird hours at work and it's either way early or super late.
Speaker 4: And then when I asked, he says, oh, yeah, it's just a weird schedule.
Speaker 3: But never been like that. But then one day I was like, oh, yeah, I'm going to come op to your job and have lunch and he said he's not there, and I was like, where are you? And he said he had some meeting in town.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't want to think the worst, and I was trying to just ignore what he was saying because maybe it was just a meeting, you know, and that was it, and maybe he does have a really really weird schedule lately, I don't know. But then I saw some text messages from the girl named Isabelle. I have no idea who that is. Anyway, I saw one of these texts from Isabelle and it said meet me there at three looking forward to seeing you again. And three o'clock is in kind of work, and no one named Isabelle works at his office, and my mind is just kind of going crazy, like I can't let it go. And so then I saw the text, obviously from isabel and I asked, okay.
Speaker 6: Who is that?
Speaker 3: And he got really short about it, which he never does things like that, and he said, oh, it's just a work thing because and then I was like, well, where is she from, because she's not from your office. He said, oh, she's just a rep from another district. And that sounds like it could be legit, but it's just the way that he said it. It just sounded like he was making crap up, like right on the spot. And he's always been a horrible liar. So I'm just hoping that you guys can help to ease my mind because I don't know if it's just me because I've been hurt.
Speaker 4: Too many times. I just I don't want to go through this again. Yeah, and I don't know if I'm just making things up, but I just want to know. I need to know.
Speaker 5: I just feel like he should know that your brain is wired to go there at this point. I mean, at some point you're going to have to just trust and all of that. But good for you to ask him about the text message. I don't like how he responded to you, though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks, I don't like it either.
Speaker 6: Well, let's see if we can figure it out.
Speaker 2: You already told us at grocery store he's a rewards card member at So we'll play a song come back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one lucky customer who gets free flowers delivered from our flow department, and we'll see if he sends them to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Place, I'll come back and get your to catch a tetter next, if you're just joining us for today, is to catch a tetter. Maddie is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend three years Connor, might be messing around. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card remember, and say that every single month, we choose one random person who gets flowers delivered from our Florida department absolutely free, and see if he sends them to his girlfriend, Maddie or to somebody else. But first, Mattie, why don't you catch us up on why you are suspicious that he might be cheating?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 3: You know he's been working really weird hours or before it was normal hours, like hes a really routine schedule, and I caught him texting this girl Isabelle, who I don't know, and he says that she's from work, but I've never heard.
Speaker 4: Of her before, and I don't know. Just thinks I'm adding up.
Speaker 6: You ready for us to call him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 6: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Well, this is Gorble calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Connor.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, let's see.
Speaker 2: Hey Connor, please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to tell you congratulations. You're this month's big winner.
Speaker 4: Okay, what do I win?
Speaker 2: Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member, totally random who gets free flowers delivered from our flooral apartment. You've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of chocolates or candy, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States of America, absolutely free. It's a three hundred and sixteen dollars value. So thank you very much for congratulations.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: I actually I don't know how well time that is?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: Really great? Sounds great, that's wonderful.
Speaker 2: The first thing I will need will be a first and last name of the lucky recipient.
Speaker 1: That's for Maddie.
Speaker 6: M add And would you like a card included with it?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes?
Speaker 6: What would you like to say.
Speaker 1: On the card?
Speaker 6: How about I love you?
Speaker 1: Things are going to get better? Promise?
Speaker 6: Okay, it never gets easier. Tell you that much you get in trouble, being wandering eye or something.
Speaker 1: I think that's a little personal.
Speaker 6: Get the flowers.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that, Well, you can't get the flowers actually, because this is actually Jubil from the Jebel Show.
Speaker 6: It's a radio show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're all here, I'm Nina, Hi, and I'm Victoria, and we do a segment call to Catch a Cheater, where if you think your significant other might be sleeping around you try to see who they send flowers too.
Speaker 6: And your girlfriend Maddie is actually on the phone.
Speaker 4: OKAYI Hi, what's this a uhreay cheating on me? No?
Speaker 6: No, god no, nothing really weird.
Speaker 4: And and why haven't you been at work? Like what what with your weird schedule? And you're just kind of freaking out?
Speaker 1: Oh God, God God, no, no, no, no, no, no, I'm I'm so sorry. I know you have kind of a history here, and I'm the last thing I would ever want to do is bring that up for you.
Speaker 4: Who's what? No, Connor, I saw the text messages from somebody named Isabelle.
Speaker 6: Who is she?
Speaker 1: I'm I'm not I'm not seeing her, but I I I have been. I've been kind of hiding things. The truth is, I got laid off about a month ago, and I really, yeah, I really didn't want to, like, I don't stress you out anymore. I mean, we have so much really can't keep up with as is, and I really just wanted to keep making sure that you thought that I everyth was gonna be fine. So I've been out the last couple of weeks just trying to hit the ground running looking for a new job. I've been on more interviews than I think I ever been before. I mean, this last week alone, I ended up having two callbacks for a position. It's just been it's just been so pactic.
Speaker 4: So you're not cheating, No, no, no, no, not at all. Gosh, Okay, we've been to them. Well.
Speaker 1: Actually that that's the big part of the reason why things are going to get better. She was gonna I was open to tell you soon starting. Well, I mean technically I did yesterday. Isabelle's my new boss. Not only that, I mean the position that I've got now, it.
Speaker 6: Pays a lot more.
Speaker 1: The texts were for a final interview for that position, and I've got it correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Connor, Why wouldn't you feel comfortable talking to me about this?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I don't know, because I thought you'd be mad at me.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Connor, I'm not your ex me and I needed.
Speaker 4: You to feel comfortable talking to me about things. That's a big deal. For you to hide that from me, that's a really big deal. And I'm not even upset that you lost your job. I'm just I'm kind of pissed that you hide it from me because now we're in this big mess and I've been stressing out. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't want you to worry. I'm not your ex I really didn't want you to think I was cheating on you.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's cool. You're both not each other's excellence. And it sounds like you don't treat each other nicely.
Speaker 6: Well, sometimes you need to have a reminder, you know.
Speaker 4: I just want you to know that you can come to me these things. You know. I know you want to protect me, but you don't need to go through this stuff alone. The word team.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: I'll do my best. Oh, I think at this point I know you more than just flowers.
Speaker 6: Oh it's okay, Well you.
Speaker 2: Are getting a new job that pays a lot, so maybe some jewelry. I okay, Well, congratulations, Mattie. At least you know he's not cheating.
Speaker 4: God, I am relieved. And I knew he's just such a liar. I knew something was going on.
Speaker 6: You got to trust yourself.
Speaker 1: I am a really fire
Speaker 6: The jewel shows to catch a cheater