Speaker 1: What up, y'all? This is your main man, Memphis Bleak right here.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Rock Solid, a production of iHeart Radio and the Black Effect Network and partnership with my guys over at Drink Champs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all you already know what it is.
Speaker 2: Yours truly back with another exclusive episode rock Solid Podcast Live at the Vote. And this one is a special episode y'all because we got a legend in the building straight from Brooklyn, Fork Green projects ball player.
Speaker 1: When you know, we talk about balling a lot, but.
Speaker 2: This is real balling, balling on both sides of the court, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Really from the trenches.
Speaker 2: Man. Let's welcome my god TG you know miss Taj Gibson in the month building right now, broag.
Speaker 3: Pleasure pleasure, pleasure man.
Speaker 2: Before we get in, so I gotta shout my guy, Missed and Kent they out out there for you know what it is, Man's my peoples, because you from the town. My guy is saying, I love it. Man, So yo, take me back the back in the day like Fort Green for you coming up, what was it like for you?
Speaker 3: It was amazing? Uh it was.
Speaker 4: It was chaotic and crazy, but amazing at the same time talk about it.
Speaker 1: The hoods the hood days was different, my g Like.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You can come outside, you can get beat up, have fun all in the same day, you know what I'm saying. That's what That's what made the project so special. Like everybody U watched everybody, everybody's seen everybody grow up. I was just so special about it. Everybody was outside. Like that's the whole thing I missed about Old New York. Everybody who was inside.
Speaker 2: Yo, I blame I ain't gonna lie Man Bloombird. Did that man with the no lording when he came in and became the mayor, with the lord in law, he got every he packed everybody.
Speaker 1: That's about it. The Yeah, they only let Dykeman hang outside.
Speaker 3: Now they getting they getting after them too now.
Speaker 2: Are But Yo, basketball almost wasn't the path. I heard or I read somewhere that almost wasn't the path. When did you realize that, like the game could really change your life.
Speaker 3: Well, it happened.
Speaker 4: I think when I got around like eleven twelve years old. I used to We used to always take the bikes, and you know, we would ride across across, across the city like take Brooklyn Bridge, ride all to the Bronx like twenty thirty deep. We used to do that all the time, and then as time went on, you fall a lot, like you you hurting yourself a lot. Now I saw it again, like six seven six seven six eight, and I failed one more time. And I it was right before Jay Street and we was coming off that curve right there on Chillery.
Speaker 3: Not that I just can't do this no more, y'all. For real.
Speaker 4: I really sat back and I was like, I had like at least three hoodies on because it was freezing. I was like, yo, I look down at my feet. I was like, I can't do this no more, y'all. I'm too tall for this.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: They looked at me like that's when life really hit me.
Speaker 4: And I was like when I got back to the hood, I seen a few guys playing three on three and I just jumped in and that was my last time riding those bikes all the way across the city.
Speaker 3: And I learned my lesson.
Speaker 1: Man, that's what's up man from there?
Speaker 2: Man usc man, I mean, that's that's what was that like, Man, the college life. We was talking off Carara. I was talking to your peoples. You know what I mean, They ain't know we was special lab babies. He said, you ain't no special lab baby.
Speaker 3: We know that. Oh man.
Speaker 4: Uh, the stories we can tell about downtown Brooklyn in the public education system, we got hours to talk about.
Speaker 2: But yr wor wait, I just skipped something before we get into that.
Speaker 1: We went to Weston House, right, No.
Speaker 4: I went to Telecommunications for one year.
Speaker 2: You went to school, you know, got the peoples from the hood forad the Holy face, you know what I mean. My Nigga Babba louis to school with them, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: My zone school was Eastern District, and I remember the New York Galucho was taking me out and they was trying to educate me on just transitioning me to Rice High School. So they were trying to just bust me all the way uptown. So that didn't fall through. Bought the bed was like, Yo, we got to school for you. And the whole thing with basketball is when you're good, they're gonna find a way to make.
Speaker 3: Sure you successful.
Speaker 4: And now I'll be honest with you, my grades wasn't all the way there.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: And I went to Easton too.
Speaker 4: Man, that was my Zone School and I was excited to go there, but my mom and the way how Brooklyn is, she was like, no, you can't go because my first my junior high school was one seventeen and I used to go to LG every day and once you, once you break, make it through that little neck of the woods that becomes family. I was ready to go, and my mom was like, Nah, you can't know. We gotta ship you. I'm gonna ship you away. Gals like, Yo, we're gonna get you up out of there. They sent me to California. Wo that's and I thought that would have been even even better. But when they shipped me to Cali, I went right into another whole other different spectrum of this hoods.
Speaker 2: Yo, straight up and real. That's how I felt my first time in La two. It's like, Yo, wait a minute, these niggas is banging out in for real, next level for real, Like now that's dope. So then USC experience, Man, what was that like?
Speaker 1: The college life?
Speaker 4: It was scary, you know what I'm saying. I was real scared, Like be honest with you, I didn't. I didn't have many friends and it was a new spectrum of life. I didn't really see too many Caucasians and different people like that. And just going to college the first the first five, the first four weeks, you just overwhelmed a little bit. I'm like, I'm here. It was tough to get here, but I'm here. And lucky for me, I had like a few homies from back and forth. Green shot out, my brother Chic. He definitely pulled up for the whole ride with me, and yeah, it was a special ride. I made it through. I've really this. The long I stayed in college was mainly before my parents. They wanted me to like finish close to finishing. And when I got that call to go to the league, it was like, I'm out of here.
Speaker 3: That was God.
Speaker 4: That was his life life. There's always his time life. There's always just grabs hold of you and just like it's time to go. He say it's over with.
Speaker 1: Damn man, we was talking to I was talking to your team.
Speaker 2: You know that man, the Bulls two thousand and nine drafted. Being from Brooklyn, I know that I had to feel like the ultimate dream come truth.
Speaker 1: Man, like take us.
Speaker 2: To that time because I you know, I watching on ESPN every year, bro, I watched the draft every year.
Speaker 1: I never knew no one.
Speaker 2: That actually went there like where I knew them, and I didn't know you, but you knew my peoples. We knew the same people, so it felt like I knew you, Yeah, you know what I mean. And I was talking to I didn't even know you was from Brooklyn to a little later because at first when you got drafted.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let you talk. Talk to dude, your dam I'm gonna let you talk. I'm gonna tell you my drama.
Speaker 2: Had first before I found out we was connected.
Speaker 1: But the bulls How was that life?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Well, it was amazing really, Uh just seeing that red and white, those colors just call your name. It was special. First thing you think of as Michael Jordan. We're in the same jersey, going to the slang locker room, eating the same stuff that he once had a chance to do.
Speaker 3: So it was just all special for me. That's what's up. Man.
Speaker 2: Y'all had an il team man, he rose Noah Lou al Dang, that was my nigga. Man, I fucked with Lou's who was my nigga? Y'all was the first ones running with tims man.
Speaker 1: What was that like?
Speaker 2: Because you know, Tims get a lot of heat out here say he don't use this bitch.
Speaker 4: Well, he just he just taught for me personally. He just taught just me how to just be a tough minded man. It's tough minded, be there for your teammates, always ready to go swing on somebody for your teammates.
Speaker 3: Beat it.
Speaker 4: Definitely like that's how that's the type of time you have to be like and it becomes a brotherhood and others around you, others like that go against you, like the counterparts. Everybody respects that because that's how you kind of want to be received, you know what I'm saying. But just want to be one of those those hard nerve, kind of hard nose kind of players.
Speaker 3: And that's hard nose. Everybody want to have.
Speaker 4: That that that's that stigma to them.
Speaker 2: So that's definitely on demon time on the court. You so major bullshit, violent, yo. And that's what I'm saying, because you know, I knew Braun before he got into the league, you know, with Worldwide West being in the studio with us whole and all that, so I had a relationship with him, and y'all nigga's bad. It was. I used to be so heated, like these niggas really trying to thug Braun now, like fat Man.
Speaker 3: It was a special time.
Speaker 4: I'm just I was just so blessed to be able to just play against Braun and his prim and can say I tried my best, but he was just the top. He's like, I go to one of the go to our game and I was just blessed to be in that position. And like you said, we just got we just so connected. Man, that's just God. The whole time. I was just like a mine from the side, like damn, I want to be like Bleak one day if I can.
Speaker 3: Just get it out of here.
Speaker 4: Maybe fact this is hard, but that's when you believe in what you believe in, God will take you there for really really do what your life.
Speaker 2: That's crazy to hear you say that, bro, because every kid will want to be you, like go to the lead.
Speaker 1: That's oh, come on.
Speaker 2: Being from the urban community, that's our first dream is yo, I'm gonna be a basketball player. You know, a lot of us fall short, but you really did it coming from the real trenches, Fort Green projects.
Speaker 1: Man of one.
Speaker 2: I could take seven pedals on my bike from Marcia and I'm there, like you feel me Like I had to go. Like this another thing, farming the Deli you have to risk your life for.
Speaker 1: If you wasn't respected or.
Speaker 2: You wasn't going to farm in the Delhi, you probably could go today because they tiktoped it out. But back then, that's what I'm saying. That projects was serious, bro. So to make it from that to to where you made it, man, it's a major blessing, bro.
Speaker 1: Word up. Just a question me.
Speaker 2: I wanted to ask, who would you say, what's the toughest opponent besides like you gave Braun's pride, But who would you say you hated facing and you're like, man, I hate playing this nigga.
Speaker 3: Uh hmm.
Speaker 4: There's so many, so many, but it would be dre Man Draymond Green. That's I got the most respect for him, like like like he's like we just like when you play against guys like that, you want to fight him. But then again, if you're on a team want him, you just like want to embrace him.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: And I got a lot of respect from him even in college when I played against him as when he was a freshman, I was like, damn, this kid, is going to be something and uh East Battle. I disappreciate it. And he was just tough, the guy that can go out one through five like it's different.
Speaker 2: He's really I just ran down knowing him as roots Picnic told him the same thing, Yo, you violated Braun, gonna go get KD. He's like bleak. It had to be done though. If it wasn't nuts, then who I could I even have an answer? It was like, damn, I need a brawn with me. We'd have jumped that nigga yo.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 2: From one thing that's been always said about you, from your rookie year through your teammates, coaches and everything, work ethic. They always say you've been on top of your game and everything. Even the homies was just saying that, yo, when he come through, you're gonna see he were he in shape. We work out all the time, Like what's your motivation behind that?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: To be honest with you, growing up in Brooklyn, I used to go h It was a moving company downtown Brooklyn called BRS. And I used to work there every summer from like the age of like ten all the way to like fifteen, even when I'm like six nine, six eight I'm working on the chain gang with Hispanics Mexican essays who really don't have any paperwork, and I'm really in the tunnels with them every time, and that really like struck a nerve. It really really humbled me because they used to time, they used to get paid on the side, and the whole fork.
Speaker 3: Green used to work in there.
Speaker 4: So we used to really be riding the bus, riding the trucks all the way to the back of Farrogate. We used to hang out and I used to see this every day, and that just gave me a whole new just distinct on this how I got how really hard I gotta go because even one day they sent me home. I remember, because this job, it's not like any other job in the moving to companies, moving companies that get all workers from like guys who did time in jail, guys who did really serious time and messed up.
Speaker 3: So I used to be on the line with them.
Speaker 4: And my dad he used to be a carpenter, so he used to make sure I went through that process. He didn't care if he was in charge of me, in charge or not, So every day I had it. It was a Caucasian old man and he used to be at the top of the at the top of the hill, big big hold deaths and everything. He used to be sitting there like call out names. And one day he didn't call my name. He's I sent you home, so you can pack up, go get on the line with time. I was like, oh, I don't like this feeling like this feeling. Word up God, rest is soul. Thank you for the uh the education. But I remember one day the essays is like Poppy. They was like, you don't want to do this. You don't want to do this, Boppy, you got something to do with your life now. And I never looked back. Shout out to all the guys that br Rest. That company is still downtown Brooklyn. Uh, they still got a lot of got a lot of guys from the from the projects, a lot of guys from from just home, just coming home from prison.
Speaker 3: Shout out to them, and yeah that's what real, sup.
Speaker 2: You got some youth, some youth basketball leagues popping off too down the way, and yeah, right now, tell them man speak on it.
Speaker 3: Heah.
Speaker 4: We do a lot of youth basketball clinics down at Fort Green. Try doing the Farragate. We consistent almost every year shout out to the main event we involved with that. It's a project whole assignment with guys from Farragut downtown Brooklyn and we supporting that any way. We can all the way up from Myrtle, all the way up to Myrtle and Broadway. That's we did from Marcy Tompkins some of the our families and every last one of them be all connected. Now we just try to stay consistent in downtown Brooklyn. That's what's up, man, And I ain't gonna front. We need more ball players from from because if you look at the NBA now, man going to ask you too, because from my perspective, it's a it's an overseas.
Speaker 2: Star driven lead. Now there's not really too many stars from us. Saw you anymore? How you feel about that?
Speaker 4: I say, look at the Knicks, baby, shut up to the Knicks right.
Speaker 3: Thing through. I was blessed way to Jersey. That's my family.
Speaker 4: This stuff we changed the whole culture and they finally got it done this year. Just look at the Knicks. We gotta start power on the Knicks. You can say whatever you want. Jalen Brunson, Carl Towns, They from the town from New York City from Philly, New York. Uh that that start power right there along. It's gonna show you because we shook the league. You look at the next thing and how much star power they bought, how much viewers be brought.
Speaker 2: We shut it down, shut down all the stars one of them. I ain't gonna lie. I'm glad we got the spurs them out of there. But I wanted us to play, okay, C man, I wanted to spank them.
Speaker 4: Before I wanted I want to eat a team because I felt like I just felt like O G and the guys has just been proving like it's nothing like playing in New York City and going Because I'm being honest with you're waking up.
Speaker 3: You're gonna hear.
Speaker 4: You're gonna hear the truck drivers, You're gonna head the garbage, you're gonna head the dude making.
Speaker 1: Yo, why you missed that? Layup O yo? That's one thing.
Speaker 3: Tap up.
Speaker 4: They're gonna be like, Yo, what's going on? A right here, Get some mistake, whatever you need to do, get your mind right. It all worked out. I'm so proud of the guys for real.
Speaker 2: Now that's what New York getting it done. Man, fifty three years is fifty four years. It's fucking insane. I wasn't even alive when they won the chip. I can't five years after, so to see it done now, it was something I never thought I would see. But if you really look at it, what you were off my question and how you answered it, that might be the only team with all American players on it. And I never thought about that until you just said that, like word up five whole like everybody else is. And I went to dinner with with Vince Carter and Tracy McGrady and they said, yo, once LJ Once braun KD Curry har and once them guys retired, he was like, man, it's gonna be a rough race for us in the in the USA and Olympics. He was like, I don't think we're gonna win for a minute because we don't got no shooters.
Speaker 4: Well, one thing about us, never count us out, you see New York. Never count us out. Baby, It's gonna be a good summer. You can if you can feel it New York feeling. The vibe is back in New York.
Speaker 3: Can feel it.
Speaker 2: Whoever said new York it no more, you fucking lied because the vibe is back. And so this summer and why I ain't gonna lie might be one of niggas asks me, what summer, what year it might be?
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty six?
Speaker 2: Man might take over nineteen ninety eight because to me, nineteen ninety eight was my favorite era.
Speaker 1: Of New York City.
Speaker 4: Okay, So basically he gave it a uh, he's popping out for Marsie Day, y'all they popping out from Marsie Day.
Speaker 1: Shit this year. They canceled it last year. Word, I hope they have it this year. Last year they canceled Marsie Day.
Speaker 2: So back to the game, like, Yo, you play the injuries, coaching, changes, trades, different roles. What would you say was your toughest career challenge? Like mentally, hmmm, I would say, I'll say be traded. First time being traded. Yeah, it was mentally like it shook me up. How cold the business can be?
Speaker 4: Like one minute, you're like, yo, your chill, relax the way they did me, it was like, yo, charge your chill. It was practice, having a good practice, regular normal stuff, driving, eat the same breakfast. It was like yo, practice starts everything smooth, your chill, yo, yo, just relax on the side. I'm like, all, yeah, you're right, we do play tonight. Next you know that phone call, Yo, they're trading you. They're trading you.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh wow, Oh, I'm just like hole.
Speaker 4: Process is going crazy when I'm realizing, like it's over, like all these memories I had, it's done. They like, Yo, we got to get you up out of here, like thank you, hugging a million people in the next you know, you on a plane going somewhere else.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. I never do it as a fan. I don't think we think about it like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's tough, and if you think about it, you still you're still blessed enough to just still be in the league.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. It's always highs and lows.
Speaker 4: But yeah, man, because you always, like really think that you're going to be with a certain organization for a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, that's how we go.
Speaker 2: And shit, speaking of that, that led into this, I was gonna ask you too, Man, A lot of players, you know, getting traded different coaches or whatever, they struggle when they role change, you know what I mean, And you adapted and remain valuable on every team. You ever played for so how did you manage that? Like staying focused, you know what I mean? Even through them times.
Speaker 3: It's like.
Speaker 4: I'm already It's like with any profession, like you've got. Some people can tell that I really love the game, like I'm a student of the game. I came into the league where guys were going on three month training training periods where they're going to LA and just train a whole summer, and really that's all they did, work on their bodies.
Speaker 3: I will see magic.
Speaker 4: You will see different older guys, poor Pierce, still playing late until like they're like almost the forties, guys still wanting to love of the game and used to be loving that because you should have wanted to just learn whatever they had going on. Like some guys. I mean about we were working out in LA one time. You had we work out with bodybuilders, swimmers. Learn different trades of the game, Kobe, like Yo, learn how to swim, learn how to do different things, and grow your game.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about when nobody's stinking. Follow your path.
Speaker 4: That's one thing I always tell Like when I used to when Kobe used to always come to Chicago, he used to really pull up like that's he's so gangster.
Speaker 3: He used to pull up by YO coming.
Speaker 4: Gibson's consistently like Yo talking to dudes from Brooklyn, YO being regular. Targe, stand your path. You you tough to stay you path, Learn how to swim, take care of your body, don't worry about anything, stay focused on your path. I didn't realize that's why I try as at a veteran and these teams keep picking me up. They'll just be Targe. I'm like, all right, what you want me to do? That's right, be yourself. I'm telling me, Tom, don't worry about the noise. We all, as everybody that grown me, we all got to stay on that path. We all got to go through that fire no matter what. Once you turn eighteen, we're all going through the fires. A fact, crazy fire, the fact.
Speaker 2: So like the young, what do you think the young the younger athletes misunderstood about what it takes because you had a long career, Like you said, you always getting picked up the veteran career, and he all the time like you longevity. You definitely wanted any think of longevity in the NBA. You definitely have to be one of the faces put there because you've been in the league, what seventeen.
Speaker 1: Years, right and bless bless, blessed.
Speaker 2: So what do you think the young guys got misunderstood about what it takes to build longevity now?
Speaker 4: And that I think that that question is that people that we were the ones giving the information that we don't love them like we're giving.
Speaker 3: I'm for myself because I don't. I don't. I'm not that vet. I'm not that guy.
Speaker 4: That's that that og that's in front of you, like, don't do it. I'm really that olg like coming from a place of love. I always try to give them to him from a standpoint of look at me, like that uncle, that uncle that didn't make it, look at me, the uncle like uncle that's at the corner store, your brother that's looking at you, that didn't make it, look at me. And when I tell you this, look at look like it's coming from them. That's right, Like, because it's really tough out here, bro, you don't understand like you may have lost at this game, but you win the game of life. That's everybody's not always willing to beat up your friend. Like that's where the OG's come through and be like, yo, it's Okay, it's okay to like take a step back. Sometime when you take a step back, love gonna come back double.
Speaker 1: That's a fact.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you gotta take a step back to take ten steps forward.
Speaker 4: Or may go the other way. But when you solid, you gotta have some kind of morals. Stand on something. I stand on charge more, I stand on for me, I stand on love. I stand on being there for my teammates and they always come back.
Speaker 1: Salad definitely a solid one for sure.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 2: And like we just were talking about it, man, you stay connected to New York, your community, everything, Man, Like, why is that so important to you?
Speaker 1: Like that other people might not understand.
Speaker 4: Well, because it's important because we gotta keep passing it down because I realize, like it's I think it was a meme where you've seen like a picture of a guy he's standing on top of books and the books taking above the picture above the window. Some guys can see through the mirror through the window. Some guys can't get to the window. And it's like I'm at that stage where I really see what's going on. So I'm like it's a process. It's like a chain or reaction. A lot of stuff going on. So each time I'm trying to build wealth knowledge to help the next generation. It's tough, don't get me wrong, but you gotta take it on the chin. No, you know what I've I.
Speaker 2: Think why I always tell people, the young kids, why I think it's hard for us to connect. We gotta think back when we was younger and the older niggas was talking to us. It was like, man, you gotta some of these young guys. You gotta let them bump their head and then they'll take the the knowledge on the chinks.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: I grew up around the o gs and I'd be a fool to tell you if I never fucked up the way dang JL biggs had to be like Nigga, I told you and it's like, yo, you did. But I had to run into that brick wall myself to experience it, you know what I mean, to really understand the depth of the message, because sometimes the words just sit there and it has no.
Speaker 1: Meaning if you don't have the experience, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's what I think it is. I think it's the lack of experience. These kids didn't experience enough to really understand the message.
Speaker 3: Well, they don't be outside the way we used to.
Speaker 2: No, Yo, it's so crazy, man Like, think about it. The young boys Evinna dances the way you don't dance with no bitches.
Speaker 1: How like I'd be damn.
Speaker 2: If we ever went to the club and ever and we spinning around down there in all the holes just over there, we'd be like only fucking the viba getting sturdy. I don't think I'm sturdy.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 4: One thing about the barbecue, the family barbecue, or that.
Speaker 3: You know who's sturdy.
Speaker 1: They still out, you know, they they're busting it up.
Speaker 3: You kidding me?
Speaker 2: Even at the nixt Nigga they was busting it up at the garden.
Speaker 1: They ain't playing. I know.
Speaker 2: I'm glad I'm at the age round man, where I don't have to be outside with these young niggas because these knees. I'd have jumped down on that floor one time. Ain't no popping back up. It had been just like the slinkies. We knew that didn't work.
Speaker 1: Straight up.
Speaker 2: What opportunity, What opportunities outside of basketball most excite you?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 3: Real estate?
Speaker 4: Right now, me and my friends we're doing the whole real estate project, allowing ourselves to really grow as this individuals trying to build west of our community. Shout out to Alo Brooklyn Downtown, one of our partners. We're just we're just trying to have built equity in the neighborhood. Learn the process as well, but still keep thriving and still keeping on to learn at the same time. And I'm excited. I got my man Meek with me. Who's head right here with me now, my brother Gregory h. We just continue to keep growing and shout out to the whole Three Keys movement, the whole agency.
Speaker 2: We just continue to keep growing. That's what's up, man. So what's next for you, mar G? What's the next play? I know you got the basketball Youth League the real estate. I think they say y'all doing the Boys and Girls Joint over. I used to play ball in there, so I'm definitely got to come by and see that project finish for sure.
Speaker 4: Well, well, we're yes one of the projects working on remoling the Boys and Girls Club downtown Brooklyn and right in the heart of downtown falk Green Farragut. Uh, just just bringing positivity negative and then leaving on the negativity out repurposing the whole public school, bringing more awareness and more technology to downtown Brooklyn. That's the whole point, is having to say and at the table that's right for the minorities, for people of our upbringing, and just continue to grow it. I can't wait for the futures real bright, but downtown Brooklyn as a whole, even all the way up from Murder, all the way down, all the way up to Broadway. We have to be more educated because it's a lot of opportunities coming and I'm looking forward to this. Getting money to our people can be real with you, for real.
Speaker 1: That's what's up, man.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it, man, more blessings, continue to success. Like I said, if it's any way we could participate rock solid. You know we got a lot of different avenues and connections too. And you know that's my town too. So I'm with you, my dog. I appreciate you. You know what it is for Green Marsy connected. It's been that way since about what eighty eight. Man be outside. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows at and you can follow me on any social media platform under the name Memphis Bleach.
Speaker 1: You see anybody fraud and flagging