Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves. That's colde money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yans four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill casino when resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, another day, Another Twitter relationship debate.
Speaker 3: Should couples shower together? A woman started this debate.
Speaker 2: I'm writing unpopular opinion GTFO, so I can wash my in private?
Speaker 5: No, man, you know, listen, you know better than that fellas it fell us into you in the chat.
Speaker 1: And you've been married. If you had a girlfriend and you never shower with a woman, you never shower with a woman.
Speaker 3: Woo.
Speaker 1: Number one, the goddamn water is too fucking hot.
Speaker 3: Yep, the water too hot.
Speaker 5: Women take a shower in boiling hot water. I don't understand how they do it. You can't do that. Number two, she gonna hog the water. You're gonna be in the back of the shower and you're gonna be cold.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be cold.
Speaker 3: You can't do it.
Speaker 5: Number three, women take a shower, they be in there forever, forever. I'm They gotta shave the arm pits, they gotta shaddy legs, shave up under the arms.
Speaker 1: They gotta wash their hair. Then they gotta exfoliate, you know.
Speaker 5: Hell, then they gotta they take the loofer, the loot the car the loof for right, the loof, yes, you know, with the loof of the put the put the little soap on there. That's another thirty minutes on the body, you know, ankle, you know between that, you know, no, hell, noah, it's a it's a production. It's not a shower. When women get in there, it's a it's production. Yeah, Now you can't do that and listen. I need ten minutes, man, Yeah, I need. I'm getting in, I'm getting out. I'm hitting all the important parts.
Speaker 2: I'm not going Oh Joe, you go in the water. When you're going to a shower with a woman, just bring some craftball mixed I water hot.
Speaker 3: They got a feetboo ball up.
Speaker 2: Uh what I'm supposed to do over here, now about you. I ain't taking a shower with a woman in the very very long time, because you know why, all I do is p the hard water. All I do with the Hey, you call me when you get out. Just call me when you get out, y'all water too hot. I'm in here, you know I got I got a big shower. So you know what I did, o Joe, I got everybody their own shower head. I don't care how you have yours water.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: And listen, matter of fact, you gotta be careful too.
Speaker 5: So you have to understand too when you shower with a woman, or if you live with a woman, you gotta understand your water bill. Your water bill gonna go spik. Now you want to be your water bill gonna spik because why you turn.
Speaker 3: The water on on hoe, and then you find one hundred damn things to.
Speaker 1: Do before you even get in the shower that.
Speaker 2: Damn water off. Oh, I think I think I got some downstairs. Oh, let me call Let me call my girl for you, girl, what you do today?
Speaker 3: Take a bath?
Speaker 2: Shoe washed her? I have thirty minutes ago. Now you get your ass in there. Yeah, I said, come on, I don't know why they do that. Yeah, lady, y'all don't have to have that water at Hell. You don't have it. You don't have a nice Florida. Have it at Texas, but don't have the hell scalding.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't care what y'all did. Y'all can't forget y'all. Can't get them transgressions that y'all did that day. I fof you. That's why they're trying to wash you off, mo joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, so all my showers that shaller got dual shower heads, right, I like that. I'm over here, and no leave mine alone. Well you splashed me. Well you don't what to told me to get here to take a shower with you, because I could have got to hear by myself because you don't like me.
Speaker 3: I washed myself off.
Speaker 2: I watched myself like I'm washing the car quick, yeah, cause you know that's something. Hey, hey, I'm all you know, I'm front of my wrists and I'm all around my neck, all behind my Yeah, because my grandma, Hey boy, you ain't want to get your hands back in there.
Speaker 3: So I had to go back over the tail and wash again. So that's how I'm washed now, So flying everywhere.
Speaker 5: Sounds.
Speaker 2: Get up the kitchen, get up the bathroom mirror, man, Like I said, I was scrumbling, tis I pay.
Speaker 3: I washed my legs and my feet like I'm scrumbing times on the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nah, nah, I don't want to get in there with y'all, and then I be wanting to do something when I'm in there.
Speaker 3: Just ain't the time.
Speaker 2: Why I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like Hey, that's I don't like that.
Speaker 5: I don't like that water. That that that water freak, that water friction, ain't it? But I understand, y' just.
Speaker 3: That sound ain't nothing like that with kids? Sound?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what it sounds like? What it sounds like? Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: You might.
Speaker 2: I ain't be doing nothing, but it sounds like you ain't bustling. You ain't bustling the grape the fruit fight. But boy, you feel good by yourself. It's that sided I do. I put it on them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got you, I got you. I'm wishing. I'm wishing when you're right.
Speaker 3: On your and you all bunted up in there.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe.
Speaker 3: Don't know. It's up water make it. They seemed white when they in water too? Yeah, what water?
Speaker 1: Too hot for all that?
Speaker 3: The water they the water they they no, I got that thing about sad me. I ain't. I think it isn't one twenty one thirty. You ain't fit to burn? Have me a third degree burns?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: Cause you know the first time that you walk into the shop, that water get you this. Oh oh, hold on.
Speaker 1: Steek, you you tripping.
Speaker 3: You don't, You're not.
Speaker 5: You're supposed to put your foot in there, put your put your put your foot in the first. You gotta check the temperature.
Speaker 1: It's like you do when you go to the pool, the pool.
Speaker 2: Too, oh joe, you know, man I beat up baking. Hey, I don't cause you know sometimes you turn it and it don't get hot, so you go ahead, turn it all the way and you forgot man I.
Speaker 3: Well, noah, bad nah, but I I I don't like y'all. Would you go ahead now? You can go?
Speaker 2: No, you go ahead now, as a matter of fact, let me go cause you're gonna be in there because I'm gonna be mad and I ain't gonna be onna take the shower to that because you gonna be here in forty minutes.
Speaker 5: You you listen, man always gotta go first, especially listen. The only time the man doesn't go first is when it's you got we got somewhere to go. You gotta date, you gotta date night.
Speaker 1: Don't go first because if you, if you let if you let her go first, Oh baby, you gotta let her go first so you can rush up. If you're not there to add no pressure, so you're not late to reservations, you might, you might will cancel the reservation.
Speaker 3: Man, I just need to know whomen Oh show you right?
Speaker 2: Why it takes y'all if we going somewhere at seven o'clock, y'all start at two thirty.
Speaker 3: And we steal late?
Speaker 1: How how?
Speaker 3: Oh yo, ain't no where in hell that's a going that is your.
Speaker 2: A woman that long? First of all, she don't win. Got her nails done, she don't win, got her hair done. I lie, I don't know where you think me going. We just going to eat, right, Okay, you get that done? Oh yo, ain't no way it takes a woman for lady. It ain't no way in hell.
Speaker 3: It takes y'all four hours to get dressed.
Speaker 1: It does every time, and they never on time, never.
Speaker 3: Man see, And y'all don't be putting on the clothes the little the little kennie drawl, y'all be wearing.
Speaker 2: If y'all wear draws at all, y'all, if you, if you, if you messing with a step of oh yo, you already know how they're coming.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: If you got If reservation is at nine o'clock, you better tell it, start getting ready, tell it, start getting ready at one?
Speaker 2: Yes, I lie, what's our reservation? Say I'm thirty, So they get dressed eighty time to go?
Speaker 3: No reservations eight.
Speaker 2: I'd rather have your ass dressed and wait another fifteen minutes, as opposed, because I know if you getting dressed, we gonna be late late. Yeah, and I don't know something about when you late my appetite. I don't have to say, I don't even want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it ain't the same, no more.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. No, you were sorry last time. Now I think you doing this on purpose? Purpose? It don't take that long to get dressed with me.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: Well tell you everything is a production shower, getting dressed, make up.
Speaker 3: Don't get me wrong. I do like to finish product.
Speaker 1: I do, yeah, but I do believe you.
Speaker 3: Could have given me that same look two and a half hours earlier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the time and the time, they man, I believe that ain't look I could have gotten that same mm hmm my granted you say, boy, why I had to tear your ass up to get what you could have do? You could have done this without me tearing your ass up, without me yelling the scream, And I believe you could have gotten You could have looked just like you do.
Speaker 3: You look immaculate. You look unelievable.
Speaker 1: At I ain't never seen you look like this before.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh, Joe.
Speaker 2: And they got every they got every shade of makeup, mask, Carrol Lifts, drones, everything, Eyeline foundation, Helena.
Speaker 3: Did, Helena just touched down.
Speaker 2: It ain't no way one person pull out how you pull out everything in the closet, got it on the floor and then make up everywhere.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I understand why you where you want to live by yourself, because in your house will never be the same, especially the bathroom in your closet.
Speaker 1: I understand.
Speaker 2: We're not sharing that. Oh the bathroom cleaning, big thing up? No, no, no, no, you got your own shower, and you got your own vanity. Yeah, everything over there. And then I'm like, hold on, hides your hair in my side? You got a side, that's your equippaling of mind. You got hot water, you got cold water, you got a big ass mirror. Why is their hair on my side?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Why you over here? Why is your clothes on my side? Junk your side up? No, as a matter of fact, don't jump it up. Just ain't the stuff back up?
Speaker 1: That shit? Well, good luck with that one, bro, got to cleaning.
Speaker 2: People come here. I got six ladies come three times a week. I've always had people come at least twice a week. M h, I don't even know what I pay for.
Speaker 1: As soon as as soon as as soon as you get paid, as soon as you pay to get it done, it's gonna be messed right back up.
Speaker 2: Oh I'll get it. No, you finna get this right now. No this later, You finna get this right now. Oh yo, check this out. A woman blocked a man for not wanting to pay for her nails for the first date. She blocked him and called him sassg So now, oh yoe, it's a requirement that you pay for a service for her to come see you.
Speaker 1: No, that's not a requirement.
Speaker 5: That's a requirement for her, for her to look for and find the sucker that's gonna pay for them goddamn nails, you know, listen.
Speaker 2: For one for me.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm just saying for me to me nails, nails, pedicures, manicures. I see that as a.
Speaker 5: Part of hygiene. Yes, the part of hygiene in the in the same class of washing your face, brushing your teeth, and that is your responsibility. Personal maintenance is your responsibility. Everything else after that I have no probably taking care of. If I got to pay for your nails, then you got damn feet, which man, if they if they ain't on point, that means everything else ain't right.
Speaker 2: Hold on, you think I'm about paying for your nails and have you thank them monthos and some other dude back, I wish I might that The first thing going through my mind. Oh no, you're gonna get your own nails done. I'm not saying that. Hey, hey, oh Joe, you buy a bag. Hey she might take that bag out be step with another. Yeah, you like the baby, say the word god Lord long forgive me, because whatever she says you're gonna mess up and say that on air. I say, I ain't gonna say it, liby.
Speaker 3: She say that's and.
Speaker 2: We're gonna want burns, gonna throw the bucket and yes, but what so we gotta pay for everything, now, don't you right right there?
Speaker 3: Nails?
Speaker 2: We gotta get you a purse. We gotta send the uber. So so so what what is it that that we get your presence, your company? So that's what I'm paying for. I gotta pay for dinner. I gotta send you or gotta send your uber. I gotta get your hair done, I gotta get your makeup done. I gotta get your nails done.
Speaker 3: You already.
Speaker 5: But see, the funny thing about it is that no matter how much you complain about this, there will always be a guy that would be willing to do it. But the funny thing about this, the guys that are willing to do it, they can't do it.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 5: They're gonna They're gonna do it just long enough to reach their goal. But it's not something that they're going to maintain.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna continuously keep on doing it, but they will do it until they get what they want. Have a little fun and then they going by their business, and then the psychle repeats itself. She looks for another person to be able to pay for nails. I mean, listen, it's so.
Speaker 2: Many women have realistic expectations because I look in the situation that we yeah, we're comfortable, we're good, Lord have blessed us, put us in situation.
Speaker 3: But the average the average guy ain't gonna be able.
Speaker 2: To get y'all a uber and to pay for your hair and to pay for your nails and get makeup and take y'all out to eat the where y'all want to go. He ain't got bread like that. And if he does, where he living, I mean, he gotta pay rent, He got to have a card note, I mean something. What about his up key? What about if he gets his nails done? What about if he gets a haircut? What is he What is he allowed to do for himself? If he's spending all his money.
Speaker 3: On you, right, y'all, I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Live here they be doing and and y'all, hey, women, y'all stop this because somebody won't do something for y'all.
Speaker 3: They not sassin. That's that, that's the term, y'all us now oh he nah, and ain't.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's for the younger.
Speaker 5: That's the younger. That's the younger. That's not our generation. That's the young folk doing that. Young folks talking like that. Man, I was saying, come on, yeah, they day to day y'all, y'all, No, he just don't want to do all that. I'm not saying men won't do. They will if if a man likes a woman.
Speaker 3: Here here what I mean, I can only do what say in my budget. I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't rob Peter to pay Paulett. So I just can't, old y'all, I can't, and so you won't really because I got expenses. I got to live, you know, I got a I got a mortgage or a rent, got a car. Note right, I want to save because hell, I don't want to walk. I don't want to work until I'm seventy five eight and then drop dead. And I ain't got nothing. I ain't doing nothing, Joe. All I did was work my whole life and drop dead.
Speaker 3: Right, man, Please thank I might I might have being by myself. Oyo, Hey, I.
Speaker 5: Got I got I got something for you. I mean, you ain't gonna be by yourself where Michelle at you. I'm just asking, I'm asking, I'm asking my bad, my bad. I don't worst yet, Okay, I'm just making sure you're good man.
Speaker 3: Bad Ojo then you also bull jib.
Speaker 5: O No, no, no, I'm just saying, can you talk about you gonna be by yourself? And I know you ain't by yourself now? But that work you put a too, not now put that work in. I know she ain't left that fans.
Speaker 2: Maybe somebody said, somebody says Zion spend more time getting the tattooed than he did on the basketball court.
Speaker 1: Damn and back tattoos. That takes take it take a little take a little time too. Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they this guy's getting they going on the Anastasia. You're getting it done. I ain't have no, I ain't ask because they're getting back I mean cause you know, I guess it takes a couple of two three sessions to get a tattoo done. Yeah, and so they're getting it all done and once and once Oh.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, damn, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see Joe used to be see I miss don't.
Speaker 2: Tiebon't y'all pick up maybe go to the movie, maybe get abody to eat.
Speaker 3: It was simple. I remember, twenty dollars get your nails done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, phony dog, got your good airstyle, Yeah, twenty dollars. Ain't doing it talking.
Speaker 3: About four five hundred dollars. Get here, I'm done.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, Yeah she was the goddamn wig Wig costs FO five hundred.
Speaker 2: Now will y'all must be going to Turkey to get in plants or something. Y'all must be that might be y'all real hair four hundred dollars? Hold on every week every other week, coach, Yeah, by oh.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 3: I ain't even got bread like that.
Speaker 1: It's an expensive habit.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Gonna come on out that thing like Michelle and diego cell little ball head that work ambrols ambro ambarole look good with.
Speaker 3: That hair like that.
Speaker 1: Save a lot of money that it does.
Speaker 3: That's why get that Hallie Berry. Nah man, hold on, women be paying that much for real.
Speaker 1: Old Joe, I mean, yeah, you Wiggs, Hey, listen, how.
Speaker 3: Much you wi go? How much a good hairstyle calls chat women in the chat?
Speaker 1: But we wig can go from two hundred to six to fifteen hundred. Hold on fifteen hundred for what by a wig? Boy and wigs Beyonce, Well.
Speaker 2: But I can buy I could buy a whole horse for fifty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, I know you could buy a whole horse. But listen, some of them wigs Beyonce and you making that up?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: And I'm now I'm telling you ask the woman chat.
Speaker 3: How much? How much you say a week somewhere called fifty dollars?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I ain't gonna lie to you. Now, I allow you to you what.
Speaker 3: Four hundred dollars?
Speaker 1: It's a thousand right there.
Speaker 3: You'll see it a thousand? Yeah, man?
Speaker 1: So how often is she gonna have to get it done? We listen, We talked about the elite. We talked about the Beyonces and and lead artists wear those wigs.
Speaker 2: Beyonce can pay, can can can pay her own or she got a man that's worth a couple of billion dollars he can pay.
Speaker 5: I know, I'm just sitting Yeah, I'll give you the price ranges of wigs you can get a wig for, but I'm just saying it ranges based on the.
Speaker 1: Quality that you want.
Speaker 3: I ain't said, oh yo, okay, I get it.
Speaker 2: We got to get one of them f the wig on for your sample, right, but come on, hold on, but okay, but how often they got to get it done though, If it's a weekly thing, this is twice or twice.
Speaker 5: A month, maybe maybe every two weeks. Depends on how well they take care of the wig. It all depends. It all depends something some women throw.
Speaker 1: But yeah, man, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, and listen. I only know because you know I used to. I used to do it. I used to install, install wigs.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I used to.
Speaker 5: I used to color I I used to do all that, man, you know. But after I passed, I passed it on down to me young bulls, and I chose to play football.
Speaker 3: I ain't know that, o Joe, I ain't know. I ain't no hair. It costs that much, lady, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: It's expensive. It's it's it's expensive. It's I used to end.
Speaker 3: I used to in somebody say Brazil, some Brazilian hare could call fifteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I told you that.
Speaker 3: I just said that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Brazilian, wavy, Brazilian straight. You know, twenty eight, you get about you get to twenty eight.
Speaker 3: I'm going to Brazil to getting a Brazil that that actually got here, that hair? How about you call for her? Did you forget it? Done? I sent up to the bit, oh joe. Even if that's fifteen hundred dollars a month, bro, do you know how much money that is a year?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh I know that's eighteen man, I know, and listen, left left you in the entertainment business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ain't no.
Speaker 3: Where in hell you play eighteen thousand dollars a year for the damn here?
Speaker 1: Yeah it happens. Yeah, it's a different world, man, Lord, have mercy, it's a different world.
Speaker 3: I ain't know that.
Speaker 2: Ladies, I'm sorry, I see, I see y'all got to have somebody to help stacking that. That's a lot of bread, it is.
Speaker 1: You got the edition. You gotta pay the play even four.
Speaker 2: Hundred, even eight hundred dollars a month, oh Joe is a lock. So can you imagine they talking about twelve hundred and fifteen hundred? Oh you gotta you gotta pay the thing you want, your baddy. So that's for the So that's for the hair and the install So that's for everything. Fifty hundred dollars for everything, not just the hair.
Speaker 3: But no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 1: The wig by itself costs four five, six seven, maybe eight hundred, twelve hundred and fifteen hundred.
Speaker 5: Then you have to pay the person putting it on their fee for their services. Hold on, Oh yeah, if I spend, if I spend five hundred dollars on a wig, you.
Speaker 1: Take the till.
Speaker 5: You take your wig to your hairdresser, the lady who do your hair. Yeah, now that's a separate bill in itself. Oh that don't come with the wig. Hell now that are you tripping? Yeah, man, tell you why.
Speaker 1: But I'll never forget. Boy, I used to I used to be a liberty market doing hair, you know, back in the day, man, and started for hours. That's that's what I used to do, you know.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred to pity you. One hundred. That's the wig and they do the hair.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, you gotta buy the wig itself and then take the wig to the person who does your hair.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, yeah, man, shit crazy.
Speaker 2: So if you spend fifty dollars for some hair, you might go out there, you might leave out of there playing over two thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Well, it depends on what your headdress to charge. It depends on and it also depends on what you're doing also with the wig. You know what you're trying to do.
Speaker 2: With it like that? What if you look? If you're an entertainer, you making money like that? I ain't got no listen, I ain't got no problem to the women that's putting their own bill. Yeah, yeah, but I ain't got no bread like.
Speaker 3: That on you A thousand for some hair man?
Speaker 1: Listen, Man, is this is? This is a different ball game. And then level bro, I chose to never ever play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ain't at that level joke. I'm falling on the budget.
Speaker 2: I'm good, So I guess I guess. I guess I can't shoot nobody quick two hundred and be good? Huh two hundred?
Speaker 1: I mean you listen, they got some wigs, she can get some she can she can get a nice little wig from the beause apply for two hundred right on the corner.
Speaker 3: Whatever? Whatever would the hot do? Do anybody use the hot comb anymore?
Speaker 1: We know we don't even know hot combs no more. Un Come on, man, we don't use hot homb no more. Now you need to talk about yeah, yeah, days over man, they have other contraptions to be able to do the same thing without without damage in the hair. You know, the hot comb damage your hair. Now you leave that bitch on that too long?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, you see a bad You see all them girls come to school with them ears?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, always burnt. Yeah, and it has it has a distinctive smell too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't, Like I said, I I ain't. I ain't know what it costs that much because I thought it was a part. I thought like, okay, so you have to buy your own week. The people at the shop don't have the week.
Speaker 5: Well sometimes, you know, sometimes the women at the shop, you know, if ordered, if they have a connect and have a vendor. Okay, okay, okay, but sometimes depending on who it is, you know, they don't want to deal with all that.
Speaker 1: You know, you come, you come with your hair and I do it. I do what I need to to your head.
Speaker 3: Oh so they use curlingine. So curline is taking place of the straightened comb.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, okay, you got to educate ya.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: You got to think about it now.
Speaker 1: Now that there are some women that have natural like natural hair, naturally.
Speaker 3: You know my daughter has that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they steal my I think there are some women that still might use a hot comb.
Speaker 2: Look here, when my daughter goes somewhere with Joe, I said, we're going to man, my daughter starts, She's like, Dad, I gotta wash my hair.
Speaker 3: She'll wash her hair the night before. Come. Yeah, she do her own hair, right, man. She starts.
Speaker 2: We going somewhere eight o'clock. My daughter starts messing with her hair at like one thirty two o'clock in the afternoon. I said, do your things, baby, do your thing. Do your thing is what it is. Yeah, but I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Boy. You gave you gave me some some good info tonight.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: That's it's crazy. It's crazy, man, I mean it's crazy. A different world. It's a different world.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell my account I might have a need as you. I mean, an extra twenty stat Oh oh Joe saying hey, oh Joe saying it cost money, it do.
Speaker 3: I ain't know that, o Yoe, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: Din We're gonna get you going on, y'all. I don't know how you are gonna feel about this one. A guy's going viral on Reddit for his fiance wanted a hall pass before their wedding a few weeks away to start the marriage off better. We've been together four years now and it seemed like everything was great and mutual. Yesterday and dinner, my wife am I soon to be wife, brought up the idea of both of us, both of us having a free sleep with whomever passed before the wedding. The stupid ideal of hers completely blindsided me. I could tell she been thinking about it for some time, just wanted to put the perfect moment to bring it up. She said it would be pretty healthy for our relationship. Yeah, he said, to be pretty healthy for our relationship, and our marriage would get off to a better start because of it. She also claimed that it would help get everything out of our system we've in four years we've been together. I've never thought about being with someone else. Maybe should sup thinking about it right now, but it's sucks to know she doesn't feel the same way. Once she realized I wasn't excited about the idea, she began to retract her statement. I really didn't talk to her, talked about it, and just went to bed. Since this morning, she's been apologizing over text ye the hall pass, you be in the hall, you know, school, you get in trouble, you go sit in the hall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, huh. Honestly, this is this is how a lot of women think, but they refuse to come forth with with how they feel and some of the things that they like to do, some of the fantasies that they may have. Listen, you have to you have to understand when when you're with somebody, it is very difficult. There is there's always gonna be somebody that looks better, somebody that's a little more prettier, somebody with more money, I mean, whatever, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: So I think it's it's very difficult for her to even mention the fact that of having a hall pass before you get married, that just lets you know where her mind is.
Speaker 1: I mean, it just does.
Speaker 3: It just does.
Speaker 1: And the fact that she's retracting the statement knowing that don't retract it. That's just how you feel. That's those uncomfor uncomfortable conversations that need to be had, and it needs to be had before you actually get married, because at some point, why you are married, you already know what happened when you are married and you're thinking like that anyway, you no temptations, temptations.
Speaker 2: She might have that one guy that she's been promising because you know, hey, you know, if you get mad, I want one more time before you get mad.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Hey, it's always one.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna say, I ain't gonna say that it is put but I will say I know somebody that knows somebody that happened.
Speaker 1: There's always one.
Speaker 5: They never marry who they want to. They marry who they can. Damn, they never marry who they want to. They marry who they can.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm gonna just let me leave that on the table.
Speaker 3: Nobody knows.
Speaker 2: I've been bro.
Speaker 3: I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Man, I mut have hit that thing like a relbo dead presidence. Ibout have just had a slumped down in my chair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, listen. At times, it's just something that more people need to do. You know, you need to have those uncomfortable conversations like that with you, with your people, with your partner.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: You know, nigga, while you bad that one moan says you wanted to hold past. Yeah, it's like that.
Speaker 1: It's like that some time. Yeah, and matter of fact, and for those that haven't had those uncomfortable conversations. You want to know how your woman really feel. Go ahead to go through that phone one time. That'll wake your ass up.
Speaker 3: Go through her phone.
Speaker 1: You think that, y'all think that ships sweet, I ain't going through I hear, I hear, young, you ain't got to go through it. Listen. I don't want you to losing no weight.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm just no weight. Hey, good already?
Speaker 6: Oh yes, so you go, oh Joe, Nah, In easter, they hide the eggs when you go, look at what you expect to find. I listened, when I walk through the mud, I want to come out dirty. Well you're gonna come out Listen when I walk through mud, I want to come out dirty.
Speaker 1: That's it, right, dang, yeah, what you right?
Speaker 5: Listen, you're around here, boy, IM telling you you're you're you're you. Sometime you're wasting your time. You're thinking you got something. You're thinking you got something. Sweet, It ain't what you think. It is.
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing but the lemon. Ain't nothing but the lemon.
Speaker 3: He go through that phone, don't. I'm not listening. Oh, yr y'all, I won't find me. I will find it.
Speaker 1: Who you gonna find.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm asking. You said you're gonna find it. I mean you told you about like the phone. No, oh okay, okay, my bad.
Speaker 2: Oh I might even I might surprise you make a guest appearing with Sometimes you gotta pop out the show.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay. I'm with you when you're right. Yeah, yeah, I'm with you when you're.
Speaker 3: Right stepid bab.
Speaker 2: But I believe you know I want Oh I beat my hall boy. You know we on the red carpet. We both got something.
Speaker 1: Well, who am I have?
Speaker 3: Oh? Joe?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: Hey, you've been together five years fixing, work it out, work it out? Thanksgiving? You go right?
Speaker 3: I bet you. I bet you go get a plate? You do?
Speaker 1: You do? See you do see him at the house, And ain't nobody here?
Speaker 3: Right? She ain't never she upstairs. I'm upstairs.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody here?
Speaker 5: You would hear kids and everything, everybody, everybody in Tampa. You notice you notice how very strategically when I'm here at the house, it ain't nobody here.
Speaker 1: See how to see see how that worked?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, we ain't talking about that.
Speaker 1: I know I should ate, I should I should get on the road and pop up out there.
Speaker 3: Nah, oh Joe, because you wouldn't like nobody to pop up on you. Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Hold on you the one told me to do that.
Speaker 3: I know I am No, I ain't never told you to pop up. Well, now you just did.
Speaker 1: You said go, you say go get a plate.
Speaker 3: It's Thanksgiving, I thought, but you said y'all had already worked that out.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I'm just playing. She she sent me an invite, though, you're going to get it. Well, shit, I gotta get on the road.
Speaker 3: That's why I catch a flight early in the morning.
Speaker 1: That's a three hour drive.
Speaker 3: Catch a flight, it's a thirty minute flight.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna catch a flight from Miami his Tampa.
Speaker 3: Come on that easy.
Speaker 1: Why am I getting to the airport and land? That would have been a three hour.
Speaker 3: Drive right there? It won't.
Speaker 2: No, man gone up Look here, man, look here, Oh Joe, you don't put that kind of time in the man. Don't just walk.
Speaker 3: Away like that.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get me a plate.
Speaker 3: Now, a plate, o yo, that's it.
Speaker 2: A plate of turkey, dressing, macing, trees, h ham yeah, cheese, mac and cheese.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah ham mm hm sweet potato pie. Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know what else, but that's it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's all I want. I don't need nothing else. Okay, Yeah, you know, you gotta be a gentleman. You gotta read. You gotta read, you gotta read. Like, hey, this is the new and improved O Joe.
Speaker 1: Hold On, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold hold on.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to eat.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's it.
Speaker 3: That's what I want you to do. That's no. I want you to eat the food that's on your plate. I know you will eat it too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey man, I'm I'm good. I'm listen. I ain't doing nothing till twenty twenty five. Man. Just you know, I'm taking a back seat. I'm resetting, you know.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm talking about. I'm in that's about. That's my dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in the government a good space right now, you know.
Speaker 3: Photos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a singular focus.
Speaker 3: Uh, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: I got I got three hundred similar jobs right now. I ain't got no time for no distraction, you know. Okay, I'm in a good space.
Speaker 3: I'm here, you know, like that.
Speaker 1: You know the horses at the Kentucky Derby, how they put.
Speaker 3: The bladders on them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't see nothing. You can't see nothing at your perfume, focus straight ahead. Yeah, that's why I'm mad with it. Okay, God damn it.
Speaker 3: Ship I like that. That's the that you need to have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that and that's what I got.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for our last segment of the Heaven Evening.
Speaker 3: Damn, it's really late. It's supposed to be in the bed time for Q and eight h kemper. Know what Jr? Said?
Speaker 2: Who does Draymond Green remind you of when it comes to defense from the nineties basketball era? See, it's tough because you know, he's not the shot blocker that Ben was, but he can move. He had better lateral move. Probably Dennis Rodman, I would say, Dennis Rodman. He's not the rebounder. Rodman is right.
Speaker 3: Rodman is a seven times Roman.
Speaker 1: Was it energizing money?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, But Draymond is more. He's more of the Uh he runs a lot of the offense. They didn't really run that office. They didn't run the office through uh.
Speaker 3: Dennis.
Speaker 2: You had Joe Dumars you had ofically, you had Zeke, you had the micro wave, and so Rodman didn't run their offense.
Speaker 3: But I would probably say I would probably say, word, that's.
Speaker 1: A good one.
Speaker 2: It'll be cooled. Said oo want pies and thighs. Nah, you can't do that, O Joe.
Speaker 3: You can't. You gotta go there and you gotta be a gentleman. You gotta be on your best behavior.
Speaker 1: That we're just talking about you t right? Well, who said that pies?
Speaker 3: And who talk about you want pies and thighs? Oh?
Speaker 1: No, noah, but it ain't no, ain't nobody. She ain't getting none of this. But I'm I'm on my cycle. I'm good, No serve, I'm on my cycle.
Speaker 2: See it's being wait kin, O Joe, what are your thoughts about Coach Brian going off on Travis snuff by the Jim thorpe a ward, Travis had better stats than all other filists.
Speaker 3: Why they keep moving the gold coasts? For moving the gold cost for Colorado players? I don't know. I mean, you may to tell me he's not a finalist. I didn't say he gotta win the award on yo, but he's not a finalist.
Speaker 2: How's he nominated for as one of the girls kid or one of the best defensive players.
Speaker 3: But he thought he so you said, he you know, you know.
Speaker 1: What they're doing. That's why I don't pay no mind. You know what they're doing. And the Prime and Prime ask them, please take your personal vendetta against me and whatever personal reason you may have against me, and don't allow to affect our kids' success. And that's exactly what they're still doing.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure out, how's that gonna look if this man wins the Heisman but wasn't even the fighters for the Thorpe Award. Joe, I win the m v P, but I don't make I don't make All Pro and I don't get selected to the Pro Bowl?
Speaker 3: How that look? Oyo? You know what it is. You know what it is. It'll be cool. Said, what year would you relive your NFL career?
Speaker 2: Oh, my goodness, probably ninety seven, only because that was the first year we won the Super Bowl?
Speaker 3: A pretty good year. That a pretty good year. What would you What year would you really live about, y'all?
Speaker 1: Uh? Probably that two thousand and six year. Maybe two thousand and six or two thousand and five. There was some celebrations I left on the table.
Speaker 2: Uh uh, Doctor Frank A. L. Bellaman, Hey, guys, Happy Thanksgiving. What are you most grateful for this year and how has it shaped you as a person? What are you most thankful for? What?
Speaker 1: Ye listen, man, I'm I'm thankful for the opportunities.
Speaker 5: I'm thankful for the opportunities man, and the opportunities you gave me, the opportunities other entities have given me. Uh inside the NFL c W really thankful. Come a long way, come a long way. For those that know my story, I'm definitely not gonna get into it now. I'm not gonna give a table legs, but I've come a long way.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm very very thankful. I'm grateful. I'm grateful because many many.
Speaker 5: Of us, you know, don't get a second chance, and I've been afforded one, and I'm taking advantage of that, you know, from the A to the E.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'm obviously my family, But outside of family, if I take family out of the equation, obviously the team at Nightcap and Club Shay She They've been unbelievable all year. But I think for me, I'm most appreciative of my fans, listeners, followers, because even though I've had some mishap, not just this year, over the last year, they've been down, they haven't left. I'm thankful for the sponsors and advertisers that stuck with me because they know and that meant a lot. But as I said, Oh Joe, when it happened, I'm responsible for I take sole responsibility for my actions, but I don't get to decide the consequences of my actions.
Speaker 3: So whatever, and I did some some some.
Speaker 2: It didn't happen, but some like, Okay, we believe you, we trust you, we know the type of person that you are. But I think that I think the fans, I think Nightcap Club shaysha uh. They they they showed up. They supported me. The love that I get when I'm in their ports or wherever I'm at out and about that means a lot. That means a lot. And I think that's the thing that because when I was getting a lot, getting shot at a lot, I was like, damn, do this many people dislike me?
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: And sometimes you have to take a step back before you can take a step forward. And in the process of me taking a step back, Oh Joe, I got an opportunity to see just how.
Speaker 3: Many people.
Speaker 2: Respect appreciate what I do and how I go about my business. So I think, obviously, you know, you're very thankful for your family and and and and things of that nature, because they've been here with you the longest. But the people on Nightcap and Club Shaysha and that watched me on on ESPN, I I don't believe I've lost one supporter.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: Now there are people that you know, still take their shots and say whatever, but they weren't never supported anyway. But I'm talking about people that have followed me and watched me and listen to me. I think they're still here. So I appreciate you guys because you guys, you guys make it worthwhile. You guys are why we're able to be who we are and what we are and what we've become. So Doc, thanks for the question, and I appreciate you, Doc, because you've been You've been one of the first ones. I think Doc might have been the first or second one that was that was that was that was in the chat Oh show that that night I was in New York that.
Speaker 3: Sunday night, because I think we had a Sunday night. That was the first one. Sunday Night.
Speaker 2: I think Doc might have been one of the first names that I actually saw up on the board. So Doc, I appreciate you'll continue support Ron Dave Boose, Happy Thanksgiving, you guys. We are super thankful for having y'all in our lives and the wisdom provided. Have a good one, Stay safe, cherish today, keep cheering ups no matter the storm, bro.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: And that's uh, that's something that Ojo and I we do take because you know, things happen in your life. It's not gonna always it's not gonna always be eighty and Sunday. Yeah, there's gonna be some storms. It's gonna be so it's gonna get rocky Ojo. But oh yeah, we're built to weather the storms, right vote I said on Your Lovely Show, Can you guys wish my wife earon a happy birthday?
Speaker 3: Happy birthday Eric? Hopefully as today, but it might be all thanks.
Speaker 2: You know what, I don't think I've ever heard any about it. Well, it's hard to have a birthday on Thanksgiving because.
Speaker 3: That day might move. It might be the twenty fourth, twenty eight.
Speaker 2: It's not like a Christmas you know, it's always gonna be the twenty fifth, uh, and so that's one of And Valentine's Day is always the fourteenth, so it might fall on different days, but that day doesn't change, unlike other holidays, you know, like Eastern Memorial.
Speaker 3: The other days, like that Labor Day, they change.
Speaker 2: But Aaron, Happy birthday, your hub, your hubby, want to wish you a happy birthday. Hopefully you guys are surrounding by family and friends and loved ones, realizing just how blessed and thankful you guys, and how thankful you guys should be. So thank you guys for watching, thank you for your support, and happy birthday. That concludes this edition of Nightcap. Thank you guys for joining us, Thanksgiving us tomorrow. We all have a lot to be thankful for. We got to bury very very very big announcement tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Make sure you tune in. You don't want to miss that. It gots me thankful. You woke up, you.
Speaker 2: Had use of your limbs, use in your right mind, you have blood run in your vein, and somebody had an appointment that they couldn't reschedule.
Speaker 3: So be thankful. And I know sometimes we don't feel that we have. We don't have an abundance of a.
Speaker 2: Particular thing, but anytime you have your life, you have an abundance of oxygen. There's a lot to be thankful for. So I just want to make sure that we are thankful, because I'm very thankful for everything that I've been blessed with, all the things that we've all gone through. So be thankful, guys. I'm thankful for you, guys. This concludes this edition of Nightcap. I'm your favorite, up shut and sharp. That's your favorite eighty five. That's Chad O Chosenko Johnson. He's a Bengal Ring of Fame Honterie. He's a pro bowler, he's an All Pro and he's from Liberty City. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that like bututon and tell family, friends and loved ones when you're around tomorrow.
Speaker 3: You're just talking.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, you know what, Hey, subscribe to the Nightcap podcast and let's take a listen to Uncle Ocho.
Speaker 3: Man. They gave us crack it up.
Speaker 2: They'll be telling us about football, our sports, but they'll be talking teaching us a lot about life. So hopefully you're surrounded by family, friends, and loved ones, and you get an opportunity to be thankful and just realize just truly how blessed you are. Guys are make sure you go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Every subscriber matters. We thank you for mattering. Please check out Shave by Laportier. We have it in stock the holidays. Thanksgiving us tomorrow and if you're on the East coast, Thanksgiving is today. If you can't find it in a city or state near you, you can order it and we'll get it to you by Christmas and New Year's. We want you to have a very very hot enjoy his holiday season. And what better way to do that when the bottle of Shade by Laportier and you get free shipping. So make sure you go order your bottle of Shave by la Portier and do it's one more favor, please drake responsibly. Make sure you go check out my clothing company eighty four, with eighty four being spelled out. We dropped our latest release last month and we have a Black Friday sale that just launched. Items up to fifty percent off. Shirts are twenty dollars off. Hood is a forty dollars off. All teams are back in stock. Nightcap Club Shaw Shit and eighty four. Everything is in stock and it's discounting, really discounting. We also have stocking stuffers, beanies and cozies. Quantities are limited, please make sure you grab yours wild supplies. Last Thunder beat the Warriors one O five to one on one shape gilders Alexander thirty five points, nine rebounds, five assists, two blocks, and hot. Isaiah Hartenstein had an unbelievable game Tonight. Also, the Lakers beat the Spurs one night eighteen to one hundred. Lebron had a triple double, seven guys in double figures. They looked really, really good tonight. Shot fifty three percent from the floor, thirty eight percent from the three, and one hundred percent from the free throw lines. Considering they had been terrible from the free throw line, this was much improved. Thank you for joining us for Nightcap. I'm unk, He's Ojo. We'll see you tomorrow, and remember we have some very very big announcements to announce tomorrow. Make sure you tune in. I'm unk, He's oyo, We're out.
Speaker 1: Good night,