Speaker 1: Yo, it's Gliza and chake me out on the Boutleg Kip Podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey, before we start the episode, we're gonna remind everybody, man, we got one of the biggest radio shows in the country, syndicated in almost one hundred cities all over. Shout out to iHeartRadio. All right, some of the latest cities that we've been able to add. Man, we want to give a shout out to ninety three point nine the Beat in Honolulu. That's right, Hawaii, We over there going crazy. I also want to give a shout out Hot ninety eight three and Tucson. Shout out to Tucson going crazy. Also want to give a shout out to Wild ninety four one in Tampa going crazy. We just got Richmond. We also just got the good folks in Bakersfield at Hot one O four to seven. So we're going crazy on the radio with my partner James Andre Jefferson Junior for the Bootleg CAV Show. So make sure you tune in and you can listen anywhere on that iHeart Radio app. That's right, let's get into the interview Boutleg cap Podcast, bout Let CAV Show. We got a special guest, his new album, Glackavelli. It comes out this Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeh Friday, Yeah, many key clock.
Speaker 2: My guy, is it crazy this is your major label debut because you've been doing major label ship for so long. It's like, it's kind of wild.
Speaker 3: To think it ain't It ain't even no difference. It don't even feel no difference to me.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask you that because you know you obviously you guys ran ran the bag up for so long. An empire shout out to Gazi and then but yeah, coming over to Republic, which is where the weekend is at, and Post Malone and Drake and you know, the biggest artist in the world. What has the transition been like so far?
Speaker 3: Aize, It's still work. It's still work. It's still all work. Just because I'm part of a new team. That don't mean I'm automatically just Fela. You know, I still got to put the work in. It's all on me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's more like a partnership. And obviously PR is such a self sufficient company right that. I'm sure you guys are just kind of like, hey, it's now just the machine behind is just way bigger to you know, Hey, look we might need help here. The arm might be a little bigger to help lift.
Speaker 1: It, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was already getting playlists and big boards.
Speaker 1: And right the I say, we didn't feel no different to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah there was one like it's either beads or all Star. And I just remember you could not go anywhere in LA without seeing your face on a billboard. Yeah, it was kind of crazy. You were the first person I saw that did the cyber truck the right way. You had the bright yellow cyber truck. I got my cyber truck. I kept it super black, but I was considered. I was very very much considering the yellow, just because I feel like you're you're the yellow. If I got the yellow, I remember, like, Yo, you got your big glock ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? It's cool. I want to do you is it?
Speaker 2: Do you like your cyber truck.
Speaker 1: Sometimes? Yeah? Have you? I like? I like the fact that I got it. Basically that's some rapper.
Speaker 2: That's some rapper sh that's some rich dude ship.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: I like the fact I know I got with Have you done self driving in it?
Speaker 1: Nah? I wouldn't even do it. I don't want to let no car stelf driving.
Speaker 2: Oh it's the best. Yeah, because you could get high, you could eat a sandwich. As long as you're kind of looking forward, that bitch will take.
Speaker 1: You get I could do the same thing with my hand on the wheel.
Speaker 2: No, but but then you're driving with your knees. You're big. You must drive with your knees a lot.
Speaker 1: Nah, you're not driving one hand.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but if you get a burger with some fries, you got.
Speaker 1: To be right here on the side of me while I'm driving.
Speaker 2: You can single roll like like this.
Speaker 1: Oh, I ain't rolling them and driving, but cyber.
Speaker 2: Truck, that's the thing. You could do whatever you want except look.
Speaker 1: Away rather Wait, that's fair.
Speaker 2: You don't trust it, Nah, I trust it. See, I'm a bad driver, so I trust the aid.
Speaker 1: Ai driver for sure.
Speaker 2: Yo. I was able to listen to the album early. First of all, I got to just say, some of the best production I've heard front to back in a very long time. H Some of these samples on this album are insane. It feels like a cohesive body of work. Where was like your your head at when it came to kind of just the sound of the album, and just some of these beats man are just crazy.
Speaker 1: I was just.
Speaker 3: I was just tapping into like my past basically, like somewhat of my of my childhood and like doing my teen years, like my grandmama and my uncle them like they played like a lot of old school you know what I'm saying, blues, you know what I'm saying, stuff like that. So I always had an ear for certain sounds, you know what I'm saying, certain.
Speaker 1: Type of beats anyway, So this shit just stuck with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the sample, some of these samples are crazy. Were you little like nervous to sample Erica Bad? That's so iconic?
Speaker 1: No, not not at all?
Speaker 2: Came out great?
Speaker 3: Yeah I didn't. It wasn't even playing it, just it just came across you know what I'm saying, just came across the computer. You were like, yo, yeah, I told one too hard.
Speaker 2: Is that something where you want to like shoot it over to her and be like, what do you think what we did?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: Did you grow up listening to Erica at all?
Speaker 1: Not really?
Speaker 2: Not really more neo soul viby, you know, a legend in more than one way.
Speaker 3: But I did know that song that I didn't you know, you know the classic for sure.
Speaker 2: She's also the only female singer person maybe on the planet, who's ever sold her vaginal scent as a perfume.
Speaker 1: I never fucking knew that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's either a or a candle. It's one of the two. You even do that if you're Erica about do you could do anything? That's what I feel like I've I've realized. Back in the day, they used to say she would date dudes like Com, you know, Common and the rapper Common. So she dated Common and then he started wearing sweaters like the one you have on. Essentially, long story short, he started wearing like knitted like beanies and shit. And they say he like like she would date dudes and then they would change, like Andre three thousand once Erica had Andre just different, not for the worst, just for the better, you know. But ye shout out to Erica. She's I don't know, man, They said there's something magical about her, like once like that bad dude pus. You know what I'm saying. It just does something to you, dog, you know what I'm saying. Like she a legend, you know what I'm saying, Eric, You have a lot of iconic sports references on this album, you make references to the shitty Dallas Cowboys. Are you a Cowboys fan?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: The Cowboys?
Speaker 1: You never heard of?
Speaker 2: Well you say you say that?
Speaker 1: Oh cat?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah, yeah, no I'm not a fan of Yeah.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 2: The Falcons got the smoke on the album because you brought up to Tom Brady blowing the lead?
Speaker 1: What did I say?
Speaker 2: It was like track sixteen or seventeen you had mentioned the Tom Brady blow in the league, like the Atlanta Falcons some shit like that. Uh you mentioned CP three. Uh. There's just a lot of sports bars.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, like a lot of my favorite players.
Speaker 2: Sometimes who's your favorite player and let's just each sport. Let's go football first, like.
Speaker 1: Active or active? My home boy homes Yeah, I mean he's a dog. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you bet on him for the Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: I did? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was rough, Yeah, because I always would bet against him, like I bet for the Niners before against every time he's in the Super Bowl, I always bet against him. So this year I was like, man, I'm gonna stop losing money.
Speaker 1: This is why you lost again because you I always bet it against them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, than did even have a great game. It was more like that defense man.
Speaker 3: They fucked everybody on the UH on the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure. Yeah, they might have even made it. I mean, I don't think Kelsey's retiring, but they almost made him retire. What do you have a team or you like just players, guy or you Obviously there's not a Memphis football team Road Chiefs Chiefs. So you don't even like in the state, you got the Titans. Natural is too far away.
Speaker 3: I'm from you know, I'm from Minis, But I just really ain't. I never just really had a thing for the Titans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's natural. They got cam Warden now though, which is good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, they got a beast.
Speaker 2: What about on the NBA side, non Grizzly favorite player, No.
Speaker 3: Grizzly Yeah, AI all time?
Speaker 1: What about how long he did play for the Grizzlies?
Speaker 2: He did? If they were forgettable?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Times?
Speaker 1: So I can't say you can't.
Speaker 2: I mean, what about someone who's in the league now, who.
Speaker 1: Vet or or ever. It's tough, It's tough. It's tough right there.
Speaker 2: What about a vet o g are you lebron Guy?
Speaker 1: Kyrie?
Speaker 2: Kyrie Kyrie? There's an Uncle Drew line on the album.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, for sure. Yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: Underrated movie by Yeah. No, Kyrie's I think Kyrie somehow become like the most underrated legend ever, like ever. I just think like we don't give him this flowers, like he took like Steph Curry's soul from him the finals. Dog Like twenty sixteen is like the greatest ring ever.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 3: I was just talking about boy about about Brown and coming back from a.
Speaker 2: Three one that was insane. That's why I say, you can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, shit, they did it in the finals. Never know though, and different. Yeah, And I feel like in the rap game, he's like, bring it on.
Speaker 2: I ain't ship and on somebody Kendrick Lamarship right now, like that motherfucker's just he's taking off fades. He swept the Suns last year and Katie and then this year. I mean it looks like, yeah, we don't remember that.
Speaker 1: I listen, I'm a fan, I know, but damn.
Speaker 2: We were embarrassed. It was terrible. It was disgusting.
Speaker 1: Damn my dog, he I love.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, there's a Devin Booker jersey on the wall behind you. I am a hard Suns fan. I love damn you guys should trade for Kevin Durant because it looks like we're trading him. Man, I feel like you guys are to that point where it's like, uh, who yeah. I feel like the Grizzlies are kind of at that what y'all finna do next? Type of you know what I'm saying, y'all fired the coach two weeks before the season ended.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Like why why why are.
Speaker 2: You gonna paid Triple j Jackson gonna get paid or not? I don't know. I like Baye is jogging? I don't know. And ring with job you keep? Who would you keep on the Grizzlies?
Speaker 1: Like if you can sure only keep two.
Speaker 2: You can only keep two. I think you have to keep Jared Jackson junior in jam Morant. But I'm not sure you can win a ring with John Moran as your best player, So maybe you trade Moran, keep Jaron Jackson?
Speaker 1: Who who you think?
Speaker 3: Who you think of? Even trade? Like an equal trade for John equal trade.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be disrespectful, Like, don't not like Luca and a D. I think if you were to trade John Moran, you're saying to yourself, we need a lot of draft capital, so you would try to get two or three. I would try to trade him to the Rockets. They got a bunch of draft picks. So if you if you player, get a get a mon Thompson from the from is it a Mona Romar? Which one's on the Rockets, I don't know, but you get Thompson from the Rockets. Thompson from the Rockets, you get the little white boy that they don't play. You get cam Wickmore and you get like you get three draft you get three first round draft picks from the Rockets, and then you got Jamrang go over there, you got Desmond Band. You could trade him to maybe go get you in.
Speaker 3: The last like a couple of years. Like just because they top ten draft picks, they don't just be who you think.
Speaker 2: They is, especially last year for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know about them.
Speaker 2: No, I mean you're I mean, look, they're gonna have.
Speaker 1: To come on, They're gonna have to offer another superstar.
Speaker 2: Right Yeah, and then I just feel like John gets hurt a lot, you know, like he's a small dude and he'd be running he be He's like that running back who just like don't understand how litly is and just be running into like just running an aw war dogs like you ain't got a helmet on its basketball, bro. But shout out to JOSHK one of my favorite players. I do think the Thunder are gonna destroy anybody that they the rest of the way. So we'll say on uh you. One of my favorite records on the album is Watched the Throne? Am I tripping? It sounded to me like what was the break like the first verse? What was the perspective of the first verse? Because you said me and Glizzock are like Yay and Dre. So in my head, I'm like, are you are you rapping? Like from a perspective of somebody else?
Speaker 3: It comes from. I was before they beat, before they beat was played. I think YouTube was just running in the studio. Otis was on Otis. You know what I'm saying, Yay and Jay. So so I said, me and Glizzo, which is steal me like me and Glizzot just like Yay and Jay.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay. So because of the beat, you were like talking about the person, Yeah, for sure, got it, got it, got it, got it. I wasn't Charles like yo, you like rapping? It from a different crazy beat. Yo, you say on sunny days that you do not care about the fame, which I think says a lot about just kind of your come up and if Like I remember one of the last conversations I had with Dolf before he passed. He called me and he said, keV, I got to bring Glock through. And I remember I said him, well, Yo, the last time you brought Glock to the show, he really want to do no interviews, like he didn't want to be there.
Speaker 1: Dog.
Speaker 2: He's like no, no, no, Like you know, we're getting them out of his shell, you know what I'm saying. Like you've you've obviously, like I would say, got out of your comfort zone. You've opened up a lot more over the last three or four years. But you're naturally I feel like an introvert. Is that safe to say?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: You're right, I am, But you're also like a rap superstar, so like you got to kind of you know that. That's it's a weird thing to balance, right.
Speaker 3: It ain't yeah, and ain't weird, but it's it's it's it's hard to balance and I'm still working on it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, I don't care for every everything that everybody is careful.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it's like the cloud. It's like almost like you would is it safe to say? The presumption would be you would love to just make your music, do your shows, and then go out, go away, you know what I'm saying, be out the waves later. Yeah, I mean, take care of the fans, put some music out and then and then I'll be back in a year.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the perfect world, perfect way. What is your least favorite part about the rap game that you have to deal with as an artist?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the least I'm trying to see?
Speaker 3: Is this a lot? Damn, It's just it's just the lifestyle period. But I know it's like like even if I wasn't a rapper, you know what I'm saying, I still moved the same type of way because of where I'm from and what I've been through, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So it's like I don't I don't fuck with people anyway.
Speaker 3: So it's like if I wasn't doing this, but I like, I'm still still act the same fucking way.
Speaker 1: Like before I got some money, I was still acting in same.
Speaker 2: Way, just out the way.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yeah I might when I was young, I might be into some ship, but I'll still be out the way.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna like pull up and like funk off money at the strip club just because like.
Speaker 1: I don't even care to do that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's school sometimes, but like that ain't my thing, right, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like a lot of artists sometimes, man, they overexpose themselves like unnecessarily.
Speaker 3: It's like like it's motherfuckers to be having ego problems and try to prove points, you know what I'm saying, the wrong points.
Speaker 2: Basically, Yeah, I feel like ego, man, is the uh it's kind of the every man's biggest enemy is your own ego, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, because most of the time your ego will have you fucked up. If you're sitting in the jail cell, there's a good chance your ego was involved, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If you if you end up getting into a fight, you end up you know, doing some stupid shit. It's like it's always that ego. You got to learn how to set that ships have you always kind of been able to kind of like step aside from that ego shit? Versus something you're learning.
Speaker 3: I'm still learning because it's like like I'm me physically, but then again, it's a another me mentally that everybody don't experience, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Does anybody get to experience that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, that's just you, Yeah, you and your.
Speaker 1: Thoughts, just me and me.
Speaker 2: I love that. Yeah, yeah, no, I think it's important to kind of just have that self awareness, like it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: You have a John Cena reference on the song paper Cuts or you a wrestling fan?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was a big wrestling fan when I was younger. Okay, I remember telling my teacher one time.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: You know how they used to be like what you want to be when you want when you grow up? Yeah, I think I said, I used to want to be a teacher, like I know for as Yeah, I mean I told my teacher I used to want to be a wrestler.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So that was like you used to watch like I'm assuming like your age, like John Cena and.
Speaker 3: You know even before Johnson, Like I was watching wrestling when d X was around. So the attitude like Rock Keishi and all them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Rakishi wave was very easy if you look. It's funny because when we were watching it as kids, we didn't realize.
Speaker 1: Chopping the American badass yeah ship like that.
Speaker 2: I feel like people don't remember how wildly inappropriate Rakishi was. His finishing move wrestling period. Yes, but imagine you're finishing move. You're a grown man in a in a g stream. His finishing move was he would rub his bare ass crack essentially in your face. And now his sons are the USOS, and his sons, yeah, Jimmy and those are his sons biological damn yes, and then his nephews Jacob Fatu. So what they move is the whole families. Oh no, no, they I mean, I mean they'll super kick the funk out of you. But then they got the you know yeah, but yeah, the USO, I mean j Usso is the world chair.
Speaker 1: I got kids, I got kids.
Speaker 2: Have you been to WrestleMania yet, No, Bro, listen funk all this super Bowl All Star weekend, all that ship is whack. Oh for sure. I mean you're gonna go and pick up six figures at every single one of the weekends. So obviously you need to go, but you gotta go to wrestle Mania. Dog, it's like it's the best.
Speaker 1: It is a childhood dream though, Like it's the best show. One I just grew. I just grew out of wrestling after you gotta.
Speaker 2: Get back to man, it hasn't been better. It's it's it's at its all time, Like I feel like since I was a kid, it's so good. John Sen is a bad guy now he turned heel, which isn't great, but you know, uh yeah, no, WrestleMania is fucking I was just six days straight watching wrestling in Vegas.
Speaker 1: That's where. Yeah, yeah it was wild.
Speaker 2: You know, Travis Scott came out and fucked up the show. Shout out at him, shot out to him. No legend love Travis hates involvement in the WB right now. But yeah, you gotta go, man. We gotta have Wally, like Walley's gotta bring you out of Wally Maney or something like that. Definitely like a w has been bringing hell a W's like w AB's competition. Bro, you could do a fucking show, come out and just drop an elbow on somebody. We gotta we gotta make that happen. My boy swore Strictlan.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to come like Jim Hardy off the rope, man, I ain't trying to do no simple ship.
Speaker 2: You gotta train for that coach.
Speaker 1: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: You don't, bro I'm telling you, I used to want to be rastled when you think you could.
Speaker 1: I broke.
Speaker 3: I broke my cousin Nick when I was I think we was eight, eight or nine.
Speaker 2: Is he okay?
Speaker 1: Now? Yeah? He good.
Speaker 3: I ain't try to though, I had recovers from I had d d T him in the in the in the back of my uncle house, his granddad.
Speaker 1: Wow. So you guys, you know how they used to say rastling, don't try this at home. Man. I was trying this ship on my life. I was trying this ship.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the d d T, the Stone Colt Stunner and the r k O all kind of.
Speaker 1: I know how to do all this ship still to this day.
Speaker 2: Who's your favorite wrestler ever?
Speaker 1: Ain't gonna lie? Stone Cold, Jeff.
Speaker 2: Hardy, Jeff Hardy is that guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Stone Cold Jeff Hardy, Jeff Hardy still like Randy or in two though, Rady Legend.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, we're gonna make it happen. I'm gonna connect you with my guys. Were Strickland from a w who's the champ, well former champ, but he's like the hottest guy at aw just signed a historical contract over there. Next time they're in Houston, Memphis, wherever you're at, you gotta come out take a bump. Is not cocaine they called They know that in the wrestling game, they call take years. You're ready, yo, what's your what's your what's your favorite song on the album?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: There's so much.
Speaker 3: And like you can't ask me that since when Cali. I'm gonna say made Away, Okay, made Away, Okay, made Away.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like this is because you've put together some amazing bodies of work. Do you feel like the pressure for this album was any higher or lower? Just considering you jump to the major side and I feel like this thing was delayed a few times? Like was the pressure higher for you on this one than other projects?
Speaker 1: Or no, it was It really won't no pressure. It just was.
Speaker 3: Trying to span the right word to say. It wasn't no like no pressure on it. It just so much anticipation.
Speaker 1: Did it.
Speaker 3: It kept motivating me and it still motivating me, Like this shit it dropping Friday, But I'm I'm already ready to put the next fucking appen out. Yeah, like I'm recording like Glacavili I ain't even gonna come out right now.
Speaker 1: Wow, Yeah, like I'm I'm I'm on one right now.
Speaker 2: Is it harder for you to, like, cause I'm do you ever stop recording, like if you feel like, Okay, the album's done, because at a certain point in time, you got to stop adding shit to the album, stopped changing it around. But if you're always in the studio, some ship might come and you might be like, man, this got to make the album.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you speaking my life right now? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Or hey, fuck now we have to do a deluxe because I got six more that are like fuck, I wish it could have made Glaucavelli. So now these have to be on the deluxe. And you always do the deluxe, you know.
Speaker 3: It feels like, yeah, well the last the last three tapes I have. Yeah, yeah, I might do one for Glacabilia. I don't know, I don't know, you never know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do you see?
Speaker 2: How do you? Obviously uh, we know Tupac and mcavelly, but he called himself mcavelly based.
Speaker 1: On the Prince.
Speaker 2: The Prince guy who was able to predict h. I mean the guy was a I don't know, a fucking alien and you know, savant, I don't know he was able to predict so much about it. Yeah, I was gonna ask you like hip to that dude, because that dude had some pretty wild world predictions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, Prince macavelly, could.
Speaker 2: We get you to do any sort of Macavelian type predictions the next twelve months of life? It could be in the world, something that might happen. Who's gonna win the finals?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Someone gonna blow up our cyber trucks because they're angry with us even though we're not. Elon Musk. I say all that because I get flipped off every day for driving that fucking car.
Speaker 3: Anyway, may second, Okay, yeah, he's gonna be dominated. He was going to drop I just I can see it now.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a fucking obvious prediction that we've already discussed. Can we get something not as obvious?
Speaker 1: Hey, some people don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, who are you predicting to win the super Bowl in the NBA finals? Give me those two?
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm hollering somebody right quick.
Speaker 2: It's Romga bro he's he's thinking about it. It's mcavelly sure, and he's he's pulling from the energy right now of the room.
Speaker 1: The La Clopers, Wow, going to win the NBA Finals.
Speaker 2: You know what, guys, I think we all got to clap that up. You know what I mean, anybody's bold enough to make a Clippers prediction on camera deserves a round of applause.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm just I'm just speaking what I was told.
Speaker 2: You aren't. I like it. I like it as a like a real dark horse.
Speaker 3: And that's not even who I personally say, But they's just.
Speaker 2: That's what the universe said. Yeah, I hope they win now because we're gonna look this on viral. Kawhi Leonard's playing like he's on the fucking Raptors again. You know, James Harden. I ain't seen James Harden in the Strip club in a minute. He's focused. Shout out to jo as soon as they win or they get eliminated, that motherfucker's right back. Yeah, what about the Super Bowl season has even started?
Speaker 1: By the way, you can't ask me to though.
Speaker 2: Don't say the Cleveland Browns, please.
Speaker 1: You can't. You can't ask me that though. You can't ask me that because I'm gonna say the Chiefs. That's that's a good prediction.
Speaker 2: You can always just say the Chiefs. You obviously you know he is, but like you know your your boys shoudor sliding in the draft. I mean, obviously you're a football fan. What were your thoughts on what happened there?
Speaker 3: If you know you know, mm hmm. I cain't speaking too much. I don't want to speak on it too much.
Speaker 2: You've been around your super nice, super nice kid. I mean it feels like he's I feel like this whole thing is like crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he competitive. You Like, you don't want no soft quarterback on the field. You want to hot energy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You want a leader, Yeah for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like it just got to the point where all the teams who needed a quarterback passed on him, and then all the teams.
Speaker 1: Who needed it was too late.
Speaker 2: Well the back the guys who needed backups were like, well, fuck if we draft this full to come back up, you know. But then Jared Goff or whoever, and the first time you got Deon Sanders at the motherfucker press conference, and the first time that starting quarterback throws two or three picks, it's gonna be Shador Central on guy damn first take, you know.
Speaker 3: And again, like like I was telling people, I was like, everybody that got drafted, they still got to make the team.
Speaker 1: Right, Like you know what I'm saying, Yeah, there's five quarterbacks to make the team.
Speaker 2: There's three of those or two of those quarterbacks are gonna make the team exactly.
Speaker 3: There's they're gonna get waved or they're traded, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Still early right now?
Speaker 2: No, it definitely is. It definitely is. Uh So you're a big Mahomes fan, big Chiefs fan by uh which which shout out to? And did you watch Quarterback on the Netflix that followed Patrick Mahomes?
Speaker 1: No, I don't really watch too much TV.
Speaker 2: Was the last show you watch?
Speaker 3: I couldn't even tell you, like nothing, watch last thing I watched was the Lakers and Timbolves games.
Speaker 2: You just watched the sports?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm I'm I'm curious. Uh Well, I was gonna bring up the show because the show has You should watch it if you like Patrick Mahomes because it follows him for a whole season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I know of the show. I just don't taking time out to watch those things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: You're more you game, Like what if you're not recording, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Shopping? Chilling?
Speaker 2: Shopping and chilling. But when you're chilling, you have to do something while you're.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, like, when I'm chilling, I'm like chilling with my daughter. Just vibing with the boys, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Yeah, vibbing with the boys is always fun.
Speaker 1: Chilling, take no energy.
Speaker 2: Watching sports throwing some two k.
Speaker 1: Yeah they love that ship. They done got me on it, but I ain't like them though.
Speaker 2: You're not a big gamer, not really. What was the last game you beat? Do you remember the last game you beat that wasn't like a sports case?
Speaker 3: It's so crazy? Spider Man? Yeah, spider It was about about three four years. It was the first Spider Man and it came out.
Speaker 2: On the four.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sure, I never played the one on PSI since the p S five drops, I haven't had time to beat the game.
Speaker 1: Man, I ain't beat that one, but I played it.
Speaker 2: Now that Spider Man ships tell I can't wait for the new Grand Theft Auto to come out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Say you're gonna be able to get rich in real life off the game because they're gonna have.
Speaker 3: Any to figure something out, because man, any niggas be on the game so long it's crazy.
Speaker 1: You could tell who be on the game.
Speaker 2: He's motherfuckers game.
Speaker 1: And me on PSN Steve mobuck Yo.
Speaker 2: These guys like the role playing it's crazy on GTA no. I know, if you break, they kill you.
Speaker 1: It ain't even like g t A no more. It's like.
Speaker 3: Virtual life. Is how they treated like they swinging dope. They getting had, Like you can be the police, you can give a nigga ticket, you can take the jails.
Speaker 2: This is a real question.
Speaker 1: We got to ask somebody, like what the fuck is this shit going?
Speaker 2: If you decide to be the police in the game, is that against street code in real life?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like in the role playing universe of g t A, if you're a snitch or the cop, is that a problem? Are you like living out some sort of weird fantasy where you're a cop online? You could never be a cop in real life.
Speaker 3: You got a point, though, I don't seen videos of people like role playing the police.
Speaker 1: Yeah in their living room. They got the.
Speaker 3: Actual stern wheel, little little walkie talkie, all this shit, like you can actually to pull somebody over on the game call for backup.
Speaker 2: You know what I call that real rgent activities. I mean a lot of a lot of people get too much pussy to be doing that.
Speaker 1: It's serious.
Speaker 2: That is a wild thing to do to go buy a wheel as a grown man, like when we was kids that remember Grand Tarismo. You you get the wheel and you'd be like, this is great. I'm not I'm ten, I'm eleven. I have a fake wheel. But in real life, now you could go drive a real car exactly.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the only thing is the real wing. You ain't gonna get back if you crash, if you die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't fly. You can't kill thirty people and then run from the police and then you know, over try to see if you can get rid of your five stars. Yeah, that's a fair point. Block. Who Like, if I were to tell you to give me your like your obviously Dolph's up there, we know that, But give me your like your mount rushmore hip hop man, who's your favorites?
Speaker 1: Period?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: For me? For you, I can't say Dolph.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we already know Dolph we know that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna saying me.
Speaker 2: Very cop out of an answer appreciated. Say gli okay, that's two people that are the same person, so another not.
Speaker 1: The same yeah, okay, one physical one.
Speaker 2: A lot of cheating on the test right now. Third, want you to say your government name now.
Speaker 3: Third. Third, I'm gonna give it to Mackie. Know, Mackie is you?
Speaker 2: You know because I understand where the trend's going.
Speaker 1: I give me another name name for for for.
Speaker 2: What's your mom call you when you were growing up? The third one, oh Mackie, Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: For let me see who.
Speaker 1: Who God, Liza, Maggie so good?
Speaker 2: Three so far.
Speaker 1: H hmhm Pac wow wow.
Speaker 2: I thought you were gonna say Glockavelli, Tupac. I respect it.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite Tupac album album?
Speaker 1: All Eyes on Me?
Speaker 2: I mean that's that's that's the one. It's I mean, I feel like you could say me against the World or Macavelly yea, all Eyes on Me.
Speaker 1: I wasn't trying to say, yeah, no, Tupac is for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tupac is. You know, he's he's he's the guy. I feel like if Tupac never passed away, so many careers would have never happened because I feel like once Tupac died, they tried to make a bunch of new Tupacs like and like I like jaw Roll, shout at joar Roll. He's a sweetheart, super legend. But I feel like there was like a pocket of Jarwo's career was like, if Tupac was here, he wouldn't be looking like that he.
Speaker 1: Was doing and he did. I never thought of it, but you know, shout out.
Speaker 2: To Josh, shout to Tupac though Tupac is one of the goats man, one of the greatest of all time. What about your favorite album ever that isn't yours or anyone you're associated with through pre look at that.
Speaker 1: Can't she favorite album? Yep? Can it be a mixtape?
Speaker 2: Sure? The little mixtape?
Speaker 1: You know, go ahead, Little Ain't no Sitlings? The first one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to me, that's the last great Wayne project. Carter four was.
Speaker 1: Say that one O nine.
Speaker 3: But you got to think about this mixtape and album, so they.
Speaker 2: Like great Little Wayne Project was no ceilings. There was like good ship you know since Old nine. You know, there's been good stuff, but I mean like there's like the Ship on no Ceilings. I can't even hear the originals.
Speaker 3: This like when I first started rapping, lou Wange was the reason I was using like metaphor similes and rapping over other people beats. That's how I learned how to rap rapping over other people beats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was like in the mixtape era, if you loved like a song over someone else's beat and then you heard the original, you like, I don't want to hear like I can't hear swags. I mean, I know everyone plays swagsurfing in the club, but when I hear the swag Surfing Ship, I just want to hear Wang go crazy.
Speaker 3: Like you familiar with Sky's the limit? Of course, what other songs did I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't even know because that was on That was on the list the leaks from the Carter three.
Speaker 3: That was uh, Mike Jones, mister Jones, You're right, See, I wouldn't and I didn't know it afterwards.
Speaker 2: I feel like I just figured that out right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did it when I was younger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is crazy Sky.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My favorite mixtape Wayne song of all time is I Feel Like Dying.
Speaker 1: I Feel only was Rah yeah, man, I know what's up.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what sample.
Speaker 1: I was too young and even be listening to this ship, but I was.
Speaker 2: Someone needs to read that. There's so many of those songs that suck because it's like they're not on Spotify.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was telling Rick Ross that right now. I had Ross here and I was like, hey, man, do you think you could put the Rich Forever mixtape on Spotify? Because I'm tired, like that piff.
Speaker 1: Is cooked and really cooked.
Speaker 2: All that shit is over with and all these YouTube links suck like down a little bit. And he's like, nah, man, that was for errors for the internet, Like, yeah, man, but Spotify put them up there. Man. No, I feel like if they put out like a real like little way and obviously even the squad up tapes from before, like he started going crazy with the Carter shit, We're crazy show. Yeah, shouts to Wheezy. Have you have you got to meet little One?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Man, kimp it brief, yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He seems like they keep a brief kind of fella.
Speaker 1: I kip a brief too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you feel like they keep it brief kind of guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, is it like hard for you to like because I'm assuming you're always kind of people are always reaching out, People are always trying to be friends in a rap game, you know what I'm saying, But they only there's a lot of people who like I feel like, you know, I feel like that's got to be one of the hardest things when it comes to dealing with being an artists and being successful, is you never know who's just hitting you on some like you're doing well, you could benefit what I got going on, and who's kind of hitting you on some genuine shit that's probably gotta happen a lot.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie, bro, motherfucker's kind of already know how I am. Like, even if they don't know me, like motherfuckers, judge me and be right like they no own fucking around down curdil meat link or none of that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you don't do a lot of features, nah, I don't like. I feel like a lot of artists like they lif they live off the features and they're wrong.
Speaker 1: Shout out to them.
Speaker 2: Is it you know, the new the new kind of trend A lot of people are doing. Your independent catalog is so insane. How many plaques you got independently.
Speaker 1: Double digits for sure, god album, playing them singles before the manager.
Speaker 2: Would you ever sell your catalog because that seems to be a thing a lot of rappers are doing these days.
Speaker 1: Oh who knows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if it's if the bag is right, Yeah, everyone has a price.
Speaker 1: I can make another one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you have full creative control with this deal where you're able to drop when you want? Like if you get the itch in six months you're like, yeah, we're going again.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure, Yeah, for sure. That's the reason I signed it.
Speaker 2: That's the reason why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, another reason, I'm sure there's.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there's millions of reasons. And it's like a full partnership with with pr E too. So is that something like for you that's important to always make sure like kind of PR is involved with whatever you got going on for the rest of your career.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why not? Right? Yeah? Why not?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Even when I'm do my own thing, still gonna be a part of me.
Speaker 2: Is that the next thing for you is trying to do your own come and.
Speaker 1: This is what's going on.
Speaker 2: That's what is going on.
Speaker 1: What is going on? Cut the life of me?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you sign an artist you were able to kind of go through wrapper boot camp with one of the grades. Off. What are the things you.
Speaker 1: Were in boot camp?
Speaker 2: I mean through boot camp. No, you was going through rapper boot camp. Dog you was going everywhere. You got a first whether.
Speaker 1: You're not have to force me to tell me to do nothing, but you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying, you got you really were able to like have a first class view of like the rap game in a real crazy way.
Speaker 3: He's seeing it in me, He felt it, he knew, he knew how much I wanted. I ain't even have I didn't even really x to do half the ship did I was a part of it.
Speaker 2: Was just like you're doing it.
Speaker 3: Like come on, broo, Yeah, I'm like come on, like you got to like, come on, I ain't doing you right.
Speaker 2: Like you moved to Atlanta like pretty pretty soon after you guys started linking as soon.
Speaker 1: As I got out of jail. So I got jail, ye.
Speaker 2: And from there it was just up his idea to do dumb, dumb and dumber, like yeah, we're gonna do this and it works out in a crazy way. Yes, still one of my favorite tours ever. When you guys did the will Turn was there was it was a good night he was there. Yeah, I was fucked up on mushrooms that night room. But I was gonna say, what are the things that, like, you know, with your artists that you're going to try to bring up and put on, Like, are there what are the lessons that you want to kind of make sure you learn that you instilled in them in terms of just maybe it's work ethic or some of the things you picked.
Speaker 1: Up, what type of what type of person there is?
Speaker 3: I gotta know who I'm dealing with before we even just jumped straight into business.
Speaker 1: Right. So, like.
Speaker 3: The two the two or three artists that I am saying work right now, I've been around them, like, been around before I was even signed, right, Like, one of them is like, damn, they're my best friend, little brother, you know what I'm saying. The other one the same thing, you know what I'm saying. The third one is my cousin's best friend. But they like we all from the same city, same areas.
Speaker 1: Like they all watched me grow.
Speaker 3: From you know what I'm saying, from high school to now, like even when they was in elementary, middle school.
Speaker 1: So it's like it's real chemistry, it's real buns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, I know who y'all are as men for this rap shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's like cool y'all rapping two? All right, I'm finished show y'all and teach y'all what I know and seeing just like d'll deal with me basically, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Same shit.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you were doing that before, before you even thought about signing anybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: So it's not it's like now I got the situation and I want to do this. It makes the most sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, it's smart, man, and it's who it's forced like. It's like it's really like it's family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like for.
Speaker 2: Real, who's uh, your most random non hip hop fan that you've seen bumping your ship or that has reached out to you. That's like a celebrity where you're just like, what the fuck? Like this person funks at me?
Speaker 1: This is no hip hop?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh? Is Kim considered hip hop?
Speaker 2: I mean Kim Kardashian's had a lot of hip hop inside of her for sure, some of the greatest hip hop of all time, to be quite honest. So yeah, I mean she's adjacent for sure.
Speaker 1: You know, I forgot what the Christal what you ask me bro.
Speaker 2: Yo, like but like even like like.
Speaker 3: Like Ozzie, you said, at least none hip hop. Yeah, can't you say? Will Smith?
Speaker 2: He not greatly either at like that, but shout to Will.
Speaker 1: Salute. He's legend.
Speaker 2: I have his book right there. I bought Will Smith's book with my own money and I read it.
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 2: I swear to God. The Will Smith will book is right there. It's right there. Fourth book up.
Speaker 1: You got it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got it? Well, you like, I feel like the song Let's Go was so big on like TikTok and ship, like my son plays basketball so like for thirty of his highlight videos, that's the song A great it's like a great song. Yeah, it's a sports anthem.
Speaker 1: GID.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be kind of cool to have one of those years. It's gonna be around for yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what was the was there anything cool you saw someone use that for where you were like, oh, this ship's crazy like this there's millions of videos made with that song.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I can't even just pinpoint one out, and like everybody used that ship and she was in Gatorade commercial.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a gatorad do you get gatorade. From that, you get money, but you also get gatorade.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think to X. Come on, man, I didn't even think that I was sucking up, stacked up collecting does Yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Go to Costco as a human, Like, do you go?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Have you ever been to a Costco?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I know what's up?
Speaker 2: Scary place?
Speaker 3: Why you over spind Oh yeah, you go in there and like snacks and ship.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, they got snacks and ship. I do love snacks. You look at man, know this face says nah, I love Costco because of the samples, obviously, because you could just walk around and like have lunch for free. Yeah, the hot dogs are not bad. You get the Glizzy for a buck fifty with a drink.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie, brother, the Internet done ruined hot dogs.
Speaker 3: I ain't ate a hot dog probably years, like, but if you give me a hot dog right now I'm gonna cut that bitch up to eight pieces and eat it with a fork.
Speaker 2: You can't eat a hot dog because it just makes you think of the end though, because everything.
Speaker 1: Internet then put into the universe.
Speaker 2: That's like, I can't eat a hot dog in front of my kids because they'll be like, am they call me the Glizzy Gobbler my eleven year old son, Dad's eating the Glizzy Yo Glizzy to ass? No, for sure. Yeah, the internet's ruined hot dogs. Damn, you're about to ruin bananas. And I love bananas. Can't eat a fucking deal pickle anymore without a fork and a.
Speaker 3: Knife anything that's just eating no cylinder. There's no cylinder type food.
Speaker 2: Cylinder food bananas. You can't have a raw carrot. You can just just raw dog a carrot, you know what I'm saying, Like a rabbit. You gotta chop it up carrots, people, people, rabbits. You can have carrots, celery ranch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, but I'm thinking like a.
Speaker 2: Big carrot, just a yeah. I don't know. People, somebody's doing that somewhere. Psychos, serial killers, you know, somebody. So who does your grocery shopping? You just got like a Instacart. Oh you're a wild boy for that. You're paying fees out the ass, but you got it. Yeah, you're gonna have tariffs and Instacart fees just going crazy for youffs.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: They're saying the new iPhone is gonna cost like three thousand dollars, which in that case, I'm not gonna upgrade.
Speaker 1: They said it.
Speaker 2: That's what they're saying with you. That's a that's what the rumor because of the new percentage of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that, but.
Speaker 3: They ain't gonna charge no three thous They're gonna lose money. They might church apple at it, but they gonna lose my church.
Speaker 2: Twenty five hundred now twenty two, twenty three?
Speaker 3: How much iPhone is right now? We are, motherfucker like fifteen hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, you must have a lot of storage, so I don't got a lot me. I gotta depend on the cloud that I try to take a picture of my ship to be like no more memory. I was like fuck, and then I have to decide which pictures of my kids I like the least and then throw them over the boat into the abyss clear some space. You know, were you always an iPhone guide? Did you ever? Did you ever poke around in the android life? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how I got introduced to the iPhone Android.
Speaker 1: I keep both, look, but I had a cricket android.
Speaker 2: We always got to have both, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I feel this now though.
Speaker 2: This one's got a pin on it so.
Speaker 1: You can sign you got a granddad phone? Android? Andid I have an iPhone?
Speaker 2: I love my Yeah, but the iPhone don't have a pen.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what if I need to sign some documents your finger? They like, what if I want to draw something? What if I want a doodle on a plane? I can't doodle on a plane on.
Speaker 1: It go to the room on the plane. You see if you got it? What dood? I just.
Speaker 2: I see what you did. That's that's good. That's good. When you got the jewels installed on the teeth, is this something that is uh permanent?
Speaker 1: Semi permanent? They crowns actually, oh they're crowns. They crowns.
Speaker 2: So if you have a to get ridy and you just get new crowns.
Speaker 1: I have to pop them bitches right on off.
Speaker 2: What's the veneer process? Painful?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 1: You crowns are painful? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a crown back here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like when you get once all your ship. These crowns like that ship like it's different.
Speaker 2: You gotta be dude, because I have crowns on my back teeth here, and I be so nervous when I eat back there bro. Yeah, so for you it's you probably your whole mouth is fucking just money.
Speaker 1: Crowns, yep, crowns and gold.
Speaker 2: Besides hot dogs? Are there certain things to stay away from eating because of your teeth? Like you're not fucking I ain't gonna.
Speaker 1: I don't really eat candy like I used to.
Speaker 2: Jolly Ranchers is the one that I have.
Speaker 3: You eat candy. But it's like, I can't get carried away with this ship.
Speaker 2: What your main candy go to?
Speaker 3: Uhha extreme, Oh it's terrible for your fucking crowns gonna pop out?
Speaker 1: No, I ain't that ship is like that. It ain't out.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about it back. I don't just I'm having like PTSD I had a Jolly Rancher and to pop my crown at once.
Speaker 3: No, I'm trying to shoot what I hate. It made my veneur, one of my veneurs lose. This ship was like when I first got my she's done. I think it was a steak. I ain't gonna lie. Yeah, I think it was a state. Loosen my ship up. I'm sure the positive crowns though, like it covered your whole too. Veneers only cover the front tooth, so a lot of people don't even know that.
Speaker 2: You know what I hate. I hate because I got a few humanies with veneurs and they still treat their teeth like ship. Yeah, I'm like, pull, How do you go spend twenty thousand dollars on new.
Speaker 1: Tun and the front might be icy pearly white?
Speaker 2: Three people steak back there hanging in your fuck can tee. It's just terrible, man. Were you at all nervous because there's been a few artists, obviously who have done the crown of thorns on their covers, right obviously, Kendricks warn iced out one for we're all nervous about like any sort of like you know, there's a lot of times the religious communities frown upon such things. Were you nervous about.
Speaker 1: That at all? Yeah? No, That's why I did it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I don't be caring about what nobody say.
Speaker 1: Bro, Like, God know my heart exactly. So anybody else.
Speaker 2: Say, what is there anybody who you care about what they say?
Speaker 1: He's crazy? But no, bro, nobody, nobody.
Speaker 2: What if your daughter's like, dad, you stink to go take a shower.
Speaker 1: Dad.
Speaker 2: It's been a few days, I know, we've been hanging out I know we've been playing games, but you, dad, what are we doing?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell her that she's spending something else, dadad don't think what if she's like.
Speaker 2: Dad, what your daughter? Why is every time one of your songs comes on, unreleased song? Every time you put it on the kid christ it.
Speaker 3: Wasn't It wouldn't bother me because she she probably don't need to be hearing and ship anyway.
Speaker 2: That was wouldn't be like, you know what something my kids might have a point here. If this song may one hundred percent of the time it comes on.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't bother me. So I just want to do it. She'd keep up.
Speaker 2: Do you play your music unreleaseduff in front of the kids?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she don't. She don't It don't process.
Speaker 2: How would you tell her?
Speaker 1: Right now she's on the three?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she's chilling. She's a terrorist.
Speaker 1: She's going off the tempo the most in the beat.
Speaker 2: Terrible Two's is a myth. It's really terrible threes.
Speaker 1: Three.
Speaker 3: They they three is like the three D and five. They don't even go to four. It's three D in five.
Speaker 2: Yo three year olds or they think they're grown. You're like a little.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: The terrible two is this when they emotions like yes and the really really get the kicking in.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, three, ar old, I think, hey man, my kid was three.
Speaker 2: I wanted to punt his ass. And I don't mean that like literally, but like, yeah, you know, I wanted to stone.
Speaker 3: That's when you really got to start like letting them know right or wrong, because they don't really.
Speaker 2: Know yes one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: You gotta ktch them. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No. Three is a very important age because then by the day, what you do at three will pay off in kindergarten because then you might have one of them. If you got one of them badass kids in kindergarten, it's always getting in trouble and ship crying when you leave. It's because what you did when they were three one hundred percent. All right, So are we gonna do de luxe for this album?
Speaker 1: Hmmm? If the fans want one, I'm gonna let them decide this year.
Speaker 2: Do you have a name for your fans? You know, there's the beehive Beyonce has got that, there's the barbs you feel like you oh lot for me, a lot familiar. I was thinking the block flock No nah, like I'm not in the block flock. Yeah, that could be. It could get There was this one time I was at Rolling Loud in Miami, like four years ago, you were performing, Dolph was performing, and there was.
Speaker 3: This my do have a name for him then? And I think about it, it's the clock flock. Come on, Hey, what Genie is Jen gen Z? I don't know what you gen five?
Speaker 1: It's th gen five gen five? I like that. Yeah, yo, but I.
Speaker 2: I saw this. There was this lady in Miami at Rolling Loud just had to be twenty twenty one. You were there, Cyrus. Do you remember that like crazy ass white couple that was like hyperventilating. These fools were performing and remember her husband was like a couk. There was this dude, yes, the fairy.
Speaker 1: Oh you told me about that. I remember that.
Speaker 2: It was like cause you know, like sometimes you'd be like too close to people and you don't understand out big they are. And like I got a lot of homies like that where I'm like, like Jelly Rolls like one of my best friends, and like sometimes I forget that he's Jelly Rolled. I don't understand how big he is, you know, because I'm so close to him, but I saw the fairy lady and her cut husband knowing every fucking word to your shit. I was like, oh shit, it's different for Glock right now. Like there's these whites in this crowd that are like mid forties just losing their fucking mind. Have you ever had a fan do too much where you had to be like, hey, I love you, but yeah, not even on the like weirdo? Should I just be like yeah, yeah, you probably have a lot of male groupies. Yeah, rap men groupies got to be the worst, you know, Like I feel like they'll like try to stand near the section and ship and do this shit, and it's like, bro.
Speaker 1: And I don't even let niggas in that much to be able to do that.
Speaker 2: You have a lot of fans with key block tattoos, yes, yes, yeah yeah. Do you like when that happens or do you put them on like a this is a person to be scared of list?
Speaker 1: I feel like someone I really don't know how to look at it, Like if someone.
Speaker 2: Had, like does someone have your face tattooed on their body?
Speaker 1: They do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's trippy as fuck. Yeah someone you don't even know. Yeah, I'm just saying like how do you like, like, do they get free tickets? Yeah, so you get them?
Speaker 1: Yeah if I if they hit the right place at the right time.
Speaker 2: Come on, yeah for sure. It ain't Yeah, I feel like if someone had my face tattooed on their body. I mean, this is just me the podcast, No dann, I'm gonna send them some shirts, some clothes in the mail. I'm gonna thank them, and then I'm hope we never run into each other in person, because that is sketch.
Speaker 1: Ain't no bad. I can get your name.
Speaker 2: I mean, yo, I don't think anyone's getting my ship anyway. Let's be honest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got your name ta somebody? Yeah, mom, somebody, baby, somebody for a lover?
Speaker 2: What about you? Someone got your Does someone have Mackie tatted? Since we're getting.
Speaker 1: You want me to get some make it tat? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know how many how many young ladies are running around with young block or key block tattoos?
Speaker 1: You ain't know. It'll never say your government.
Speaker 2: You don't have. You don't have the government, like like you don't have any girls with your government name like formers.
Speaker 1: You got a few, man, I don't know if it's the weed or what. But it might be the weed, it might be I ain't answering it though. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like if you broke up with someone who had your name tatted on him, you'd be like, Hey, I'm gonna pay for the cover up because I don't need you running around here acting.
Speaker 1: Like anybody like they got my name tedded on him. I never told them to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they always do it themselves. Yeah, let me prove to you why I'm the one. They don't prove ship, I know, but they think it does no for sure or you or like, uh, you know. There's also times where you'll fuck up in a relationship, not you or or anyone you've dealt with, but in the world.
Speaker 1: Then try to ye like I know, I know, I know dudes.
Speaker 2: Who have done some ship, got caught, and then to get their girl back, they get the name tattooed. Yeah he loved, then he's in something.
Speaker 3: He's in love knowing that he's in love. You think the name with Mary her, he's gonna act like that.
Speaker 2: So you think anybody who has a girl's name tattooed, the dude's in love if he's going to do that, Yeah, all right, man, we'll look. The album is out, brother, it is an incredible body of work. Would you say it's your best album? Do you feel the most best about it? Of course? I mean look, don't say, of course do you feel that way? For real?
Speaker 1: I know it.
Speaker 2: I know it, Okay, I know it with the fans. Shall determine.
Speaker 1: The fans know it. They's just they're just waiting.
Speaker 2: What number of project is this for you?
Speaker 1: Now? I ain't gonna lie. I really don't know. I don't even like keep up with stuff like that.
Speaker 2: You don't know how many arms you got.
Speaker 1: I don't even I don't keep.
Speaker 2: Up with this knocking on.
Speaker 1: I just I just work more than ten. Let me see hold on, hold on season do collab? You gotta work?
Speaker 2: Include the collab albums eight eight coming up on ten. There it is man Glockavelly coming out this Friday. Incredible body of work. You snapped on it straight up? Who did most of this production? That's so fucking crazy? Is it kind of a mixture of people?
Speaker 1: It's really just like three or four people. It's a King Wonka steal that rouse uh take Keith? Of course? Yeah? Them three more than you know what I'm saying. Anybody.
Speaker 2: Well, they understood this, they understood the assignment. They delivered all right, glack man, I appreciate you pulling up man. I'm glad we can make it happen. That is incredible. Everybody should run to that thing downloaded. You're gonna be doing vinyl and all that shit too.
Speaker 1: Yep, already out. It's on the way to your house if you ordered it.
Speaker 2: Vinyl merch, all that is out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When you're gonna start rolling out some of these artists under your label if you haven't already.
Speaker 1: Uh, Zoe going on two of me on the twenty first. Okay made twenty first.
Speaker 2: Yep, so he got music, hockem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they know about it so well. I trap a lot.
Speaker 2: I don't fuck it, plug it shit man.
Speaker 1: Hey, he Sposta came with me. He has been take care of. I'm gonna we do it in person. You know how we is? You know a niggas?
Speaker 2: What kind of watches that better?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: This is Richard Bumbung collition. They only made like I think sixty thirty Oh no, what I got one on?
Speaker 2: How much does that watch?
Speaker 1: Coross? Last time I cheer was to sixty.
Speaker 2: Two hundred and sixty dollars. Two hundred and sixty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: That doesn't say you should sell that.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 2: Why I don't know, man, I just feel like two sixty is about as good as you gonna get.
Speaker 1: It look like a game Boy on it, it looks like it looks.
Speaker 2: Like it doesn't cost two hundred and sixty thousand dollars. The beauty of it, no, for sure, but I can get you a watch.
Speaker 1: So like, you know, they just.
Speaker 2: Found out that all the designer is all made in the same factory as the fake ship.
Speaker 1: I've seen it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so look you've got the real one. Now you sell it for two sixty, and then you just get the fake one. Put it in your drawer.
Speaker 3: Bro, nobody's gonna have the actual movements. It ain't gonna have the actual craft that's inside the watch.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: That's a two hundred and sixty thousand dollars watch.
Speaker 1: Like they can replicate it, but inside of it, this ship takes no money, but nobody.
Speaker 3: Takes you know what I'm saying. They can't just make They can't just make this watch movement in the week.
Speaker 2: Nobody's looking on the inside though. Shit, I am you're you've never opened that watch, and look.
Speaker 1: I got the papers to this motherfuckers with a stamp.
Speaker 2: Don't watch it's very unique. And then how much that would the pinking ring looks like an insane wedding ring like Ken it's ten on top ten character ten bands. That is a massive rock.
Speaker 1: It's all right, Yeah I did toe pig one a bigger one.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, Look, man, tariffs are coming, sell the watch or hold it. Once the tariffs hit, watch is gonna go sa bro, it could be it is, yes, well, I mean it's smart.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 2: Like when people fuck up their rolexes and they and they flood.
Speaker 1: Them as some motherfucker worth twenty buzz downs.
Speaker 2: For sure, and then uh, whatever you paid for it'll probably be worth you know, if not more, yeat later. Yeahah, for sure.
Speaker 1: They don't plan on get rid of it.
Speaker 2: Well, glock. I look one forward one day to having a few thousand dollars watched to show off to you. Right now, we're just you know, we got the we got the Apple watch that's got four percent battery. It's eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: There's probably you know how much money you can make off of Apple lie a lot and I can't do nothing but ache, like I know the time exactly.
Speaker 2: I can do a lot more on this watch key lock Man. I appreciate you for coming through, but it was always good to see you man, and the album is incredible. Man, congrats, Yes, sir Boom