Speaker 1: Thank you Scott Chennan, and thanks to all of you for being with us. We're having a little inside fun here, so Kamala Harris does. By the way, it's election day in America. I'm on a serious note. I have all the anecdotal information data that I could give you. I don't want to give it to you. There's no point because it will contradict my main message today. If you do not like the direction of this country, if you don't like open borders and free sex change operations, if illegal immigrants want them, and amnesty which will mean you know, all the unvetted Harris Biden illegals will be voting four years from now. And I assume that when you give somebody of something of such great worth that they might want to be loyal back to you. If you don't want in mandatory gun buybacks, if you don't want to ban fracking and offshore drilling, if you don't want defund dismantle no well reimagine police laws and you want law and order. If you don't want inflation to continue, if you don't want interest rates this high, if you don't want to pay a dollar fifty more gallon every freaking time you fill up your gas tank, and you want to save money, and you don't want to settle for a townhouse, as the Washington Post was suggesting, forget about the yard with the dog and the kids. Oh, let's lower our aspirations to next to nothing. Doesn't sound particularly inspiring to me. And you like the where you were. Based on where we were four years ago, we were in such a better position than we are in today on every single measure. You know, we know that Donald Trump will protect your Second Amendment rights. We know he will close the border. We know he believes in law and order. We know he doesn't have a problem saying radical Islamic terrorism or illegal alien You know, we know all of these things. We know that he wants not only energy independence, which he got us to the first time he was president in seventy five years, but he wants energy dominance. You know, what it really comes down to is the biggest choice election in our lifetime. And I am urging also all of you to please if you're gonna vote for Donald Trump, give him a team that will support his agenda. Give him Republican senators, give him Republican congressmen and women that are also on the ballot this year. You know, because Kamala Harris, in her own words, wants to the radical Green New Deal elimination of private health insurance. She sponsored both those bills, government health care for All with Bernie Sanders. Was never asked about it. Was never asked about why she supported the bail fund four days after Minneapolis Police precinct was burned to the ground. Never asked about the free sex change operations. Never asked and pressed on why she said over and over again banfracking, never pressed on gun confiscation or mandatory gun buybacks, never pressed because we have a corrupt media and if you don't want you know this the destruction of capitalism, which is the New Green Deal. I'm sure she would do it incrementally. You know, we would no longer be the land to aspire to be great. If you look at her tax plan, her stated plan, what we're going to tax unrealized capital gains. Okay, let's say it's worth ten dollars today, but when you sell it five years from now, it's only worth five dollars. And for five years you've paid taxes on the increase that that you've never realized.
Speaker 2: Do you get a.
Speaker 1: Refund anyway, joining us now from the great State from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Dave McCormick, who's done very, very well he's been now he's taking a slight lead. What are we hearing about turnout in Pennsylvania today and where specifically? What are we hearing about Philadelphia in particular. There was a great piece put out by Mark Halper and then pointed out that Democrats have a net loss of six hundred thousand votes from where they were this time heading into election day last year because Republicans voted early and Democrats did not meet the numbers that they needed to meet to equal what they did the last time. What are you seeing in terms of voting turnout in more Republican areas, which is most of the state if you look at the map, and then these high density population areas like Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: Hey, Sean, good to be with you and listen for your listeners. Now is the time we got to get you out out there to vote. And if you've got people in your family who haven't voted yet or are thinking about not voting, please get into the polls. You know, President Trump was here in Pittsburgh last night. We had a great rally, huge energy, and this morning we woke up spectacularly beautiful day between seventy five and eighty degrees. I've been to four polling sites in Alleghany County and big lines in all of them early today. All the places I've been to said they look like they have historic or near historic levels of voting. And so I think in the rural areas we've got great turnout and that'll be mostly Republican. Still a little unclear in Philadelphia, to be honest with you, the mixed data that I'm hearing from there. I think the Koller counties outside of Philadelphia, Bucks County appears to have great turnout. And listen, I think that the most important thing, Sean is for people to just recognize. And you just went through the litany of the choice here, but in a nutshell, it's a choice between strength of President Trump, that guy he's all shaking this fist of Butler, versus weakness of Biden and Harris that have made the adversaries around the world testas. It's a choice between common sense policies to get our economy on track, secure the border, become energy dominant, law and order in our city versus this radical liberal agenda, and it's the choice in this particular relates to my race between change and the status quo. Bove case. He's a thirty year incumbent, and I think people are zeroed in on that, and I'm optimistic we're gonna have a good day here. The mail in ballot data is very encouraging because, as you say, there's a huge movement of Republicans getting a lot more mail in ballots out. Now, some of those will candlebise existing voters, but many of those will be new and the Democrats having a huge gap and not getting near the mail in ballots of the past, and that's been a source of strain for them. So what that means is that just puts a much heavier burden on their turnout. And my suspicion, but we'll have to see, is that there's an enthusiasm problem that I hear about. I see because I think Kamala Harris is more out of touch with Pennsylvania than Joe Biden was. And these radical San Francisco policies of you just said, banning, cracking, mandatory buybacks of guns, legalizing I legal immigration, and so forth, those just aren't those aren't flying in Pennsylvania. Joe Biden with Scranton. Joe, he spent a lot of time in Pennsylvania. People thought they knew him. This San Francisco liberalism is not going to fly here. I think that's what's happening, But we'll have to see.
Speaker 2: I gotta hope so.
Speaker 1: And I'm telling everybody to assume that their vote will determine the outcome. And in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, that means voting for Dave McCormick for the US Senate, that means vote for your Republican congressman or woman. That means vote for Donald Trump for president. If there is such importance on the state of Pennsylvania. You know, it was amazing to watch Bob Casey run his last ad tying himself to Donald Trump as closely as he has when he has virtually voted against Donald Trump of you know, the entire time he's been in the US Senate and voted with Harris and Biden.
Speaker 2: You just can't make it up. But I don't.
Speaker 1: I think the people of the Commonwealth are more sophistic headed than that. Dave McCormick, We're pulling for you today. Hanging there, and you know, hopefully when do you think we get results in Pennsylvania?
Speaker 3: You know, I think our team probably will have a pretty good sense of how things are playing out by midnight, and my guess is nothing we'll get officially called until you know, late into the wee hours early tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: All Right, David McCormick, yous SENTA candidate in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 3: All right man, good to talk to you, Sean.
Speaker 1: Thank you appreciated joining us now. Former Congressman and Freedom Caucus co founder Mark Meadows, who is from the great state of North Carolina, another important swing state. How are you, sir.
Speaker 4: I'm doing well, Sean, and I can tell you that all indications are that both North Carolina and Georgia will go for Donald Trump today. So we're waiting for those results to get in, you know, between seven thirty and eight o'clock in North Carolina those start rolling in, and a little earlier than that in Georgia. But it's looking very very promising, very promising.
Speaker 1: Explain promising. I mean, there was such an early you know, this has been such a different year than we've experienced in the past, with Republicans voting early and Democrats not. I'm arguing they have a math problem coming into today, and that is they didn't reach the numbers that they would need to match what they had in twenty twenty, meaning that they need to do something they have never done before, and that is to turn out their vote today.
Speaker 2: Do you see that.
Speaker 1: Happening in North Carolina? North Carolina is always a pretty close state. Seventy eighty ninety thousand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I don't see it happening in North Carolina the answer, But you're spot on with your analysis. One of the things that we saw and the reason why I'm optimistic is the early voting is that Republicans did show up to early vote and actually exceeded the level that they saw in twenty twenty, which was the highest that Republicans had ever done because it's COVID and everything else. But what we also see is the Democrats in North Carolina, specifically, about three hundred thousand less Democrats showed up to early voting. And so that's why you look at the early voting returns, President Trump should come out very strong there. I've been analyzing the early voting trends in Georgia as well. Both of those should vote well, which means the Democrats actually have to win today now here anybody that has tuned in, here's the concern that I have. We have what we call early voting amnesia. Means if you've voted early, you tend to forget the importance of election day. If you're a server to voter, you need to make sure that you've called your you know, your aunt, your cousins, your friends, your family, your loved ones, and make sure that they show up. Because as long as Republicans show up today in North Carolina and in Georgia, they will win the day. As they have typically shown strong support on election day, Democrats will have to reverse the trend that we've never seen before and they would have to show up in volumes. And you know, a show up problem that you mentioned is that we're not seeing it in the big cities, Sean. We're not seeing massive lines in any of the big cities in Georgia or in North Carolina. It is steady and perhaps a little stronger response in Georgia than we're seeing in North Carolina. But I think at the end of the day, President Trump is going to be very happy as long is you know, the people in the great state of North Carolina, both in the west and the mountains that got savaged by in.
Speaker 1: You mean the ones that got savaged and then abandoned. And we now learned this week that what fifty percent of them there calls to FEMA were unreturned, over fifty percent.
Speaker 4: Those people, well, those people exactly, and they listen. They're tough people. I had the privilege of representing them. Congressman Chuck Edwards represents many or most of those. But I can tell you they're going to show up, but they need to do that there and in the eastern part of the state. If that happens, then you're going to see them call North Carolina very early. But we've got a few hours left. And so if you're listening in, make sure that you you don't leave a vote out there that just takes it for granted.
Speaker 1: I think that is well said. And let's go to Georgia a little bit, because they were way behind. Mark Alpert had a great analysis of it, and there, you know, and he had the same analysis. The only place we're seeing a big line in Pennsylvania in the Philly area is by Temple University according to my sources. But I'll check in with Jeff Bartos and selenas you know, at the bottom of this half hour. And but you don't see numbers that will make up for the for the shortfall the Democrats had in North Carolina or Georgia specifically Georgia today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't see it in Georgia. I mean, we're seeing there were lines in some of the bigger polling places in and around Atlanta early this morning, not so much during the day. If you were going to see the kind of turnout that would actually be very troublesome for Donald Trump, you would be seeing lines around the buildings, you know, in both Fulton the cab cop to a lesser at St. Clayton Counties there in and around Georgia Fayette County, and we're just not seeing that. You know, we're seeing a steady, solid return. But with you know, probably seventy five to eighty percent of the votes already in and early voting in Georgia, I don't see them making up the difference. And so I think the state of Georgia could be the earliest swing state that's called for Donald Trump just because of what we're seeing on the ground there today.
Speaker 2: All Right, We really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Mark Meadows, thanks for that informative update eight hundred and ninety four one Sean I did ask Donald Trump to call in today and he goes, I'm tired. I said, just call in for five minutes. We'll just say hello, see how you're feeling. And he agreed to do it.
Speaker 2: People say he's calling in to Hannity because.
Speaker 1: No, I actually called him and said, would you mind doing five minutes. I know our audience would love to hear from you. I'm going to say it again. Please assume, if you're in the seven swing states, that your vote will determine the outcome of the entire election. Take it that seriously. Have that degree of urgency.
Speaker 2: All right. We keep hearing.
Speaker 1: About the importance of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, we keep hearing about the Blue Wall Pennsylvania, and that would also be Michigan and Wisconsin. And if, for example, Mark Meadows it was on earlier is correct, and Donald Trump is going to win North Carolina and going to win Georgia, please do not take that to the bank of you or in Georgia.
Speaker 2: Assume the opposite.
Speaker 1: Assume that it is dead even and your vote will be the determining vote in that state and maybe even the entire election. Okay, but if that happens, if Donald Trump wins North Carolina, if he wins Georgia and he's up in the polls in Arizona, don't count on that in Arizona either. I'm just making a I'm creating a scenario that would mean that Kamala at that point would have to sweep this blue wall. If Donald Trump wins one of those states, he will be the next president of the United States.
Speaker 2: It's that simple.
Speaker 1: And that's why I keep saying that I'm not giving out a lot of data. I don't want to give out a lot of data because it contradicts my entire message of the day, which is assume your vote is the deciding vote in the entire election, especially if you live in Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, and Nevada, and just to just you need that level of urgency and you still have time to vote in all of those states. First polls I believe close at six o'clock this evening. We'll have a list of that on Hannaday dot com. Anyway, two people that I know that really do know the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Jeff Bartos, twenty twenty two US Senate candidate twenty eighteen Republican nominee for lieutenant governor, and Selena Zito, national political reporter for The Washington Examiner, discuss the all important Commonwealth with us guys. Great to have you back, Selena. Let me start with you you heading into today. I shared with you and Mark halper will join us later. Mark Alpern's analysis of how there was a net increase of six hundred thousand votes from where we were in twenty twenty for Republicans because Democrats early voting decline that significantly and Republican early voting increased that significantly. One other factor about the Commonwealth is some seven hundred plus thousand new Republicans are in the state since about what four years ago?
Speaker 2: Am I correct on all that?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes, that's actually you.
Speaker 2: Made me doubt myself for a minute. Go ahead, So I.
Speaker 5: Am of the mind as you are in you always want to encourage people to vote, and you always act as though your team is down and try to respect the sanctity of what people did you know, sort of people died to make sure you could vote in the Revolutionary War. It's one of our most profound freedoms that we have. I will say tonight when people are watching the returns, to fix their eyes on Bucks County. This county has almost gone for Trump twice, has been a Democrat majority county forever and a day, and now has approximately five thousand more Republicans. That is the model county that you want to see enthusiasm turnout, Republicans showing up to vote, even Democrats showing up to vote for Republicans. Because a lot of people don't sort of let go of their Democrats.
Speaker 1: We'll call it bad habits, Selene, I'll be a little more blood well.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 5: Part of it, though, is that in Pennsylvania it's a closed primary. A lot of these counties don't have a robust Republican candidate, so you have to vote in the Democratic primary, so you have to be registered as a Democrat. That's a big reason why a lot of people don't switch their vote in our state. You know, their voting habits have changed, but their localities have more Democrats running them Republicans. Often some Republicans running as Democrats, so they know that's how they can win.
Speaker 1: All right, Jeff, let me ask get your thoughts on the early voting that occurred in the Commonwealth. Democrats, I would argue, had a math problem coming into today. They have to do something that they have not done in previous elections and show up in what would be, in my view my understanding, especially in the modern election error, turn out more election day day of votes than they ever have. And I can't get a straight answer except for the area around Temple University in Philly.
Speaker 2: I can't get an answer to a simple.
Speaker 1: Question, and that is what does the turnout look like in the Philly area? In other words, are the voters that did not show up for Kamala in early voting are they showing up in massive numbers that would make up this deficit that they had coming into today.
Speaker 6: Well, first of all, thank you for having me on, and you're absolutely right. I actually just stepped out of the campaign's war room, the Trump campaign in the Pennsylvania GOP's war room here in Philadelphia. We've been here since six point thirty this morning, and we've been tracking this all over the state. And so one of the reasons, huge credit to the Trump campaign and the GOP both at the national level Chairman Wattley and Laura Trump, and our own chairman here, Lawrence Tavis. They have really focused on getting their early vote for Republicans and it is why and here's case number one. When Canberra County goes down like it did today with all those technical problems, your vote early makes those problems less important. I also want to stress I was in the room watching how we dealt with that problem, and to all your listeners who are thinking there's a problem out there and what's going on, I just want to put everyone's mind at ease that we heard about the problem. We sent our lawyers in the court, ordered those pols to stay open another two hours, completely handled. I was on a bus the last four days with doctor Carson, who I know you know well, Sean Byron Donald's Katkamack, a host of terrif Matt Whitaker, a host of terrific people. And the message we delivered for the last four days at every bus stop was if you're voting on election day, bring a lunch, bring an umbrella, bring a dinner, do not leave the line. I had to just watch. One of the worst parts of this day, Sean is having to watch MSNBC and Nicole Wallace joshing around with Paul Rudd that they're giving money to these students sitting outside of Temple and sending him money on Venmo to buy pizza for everybody in line. That is all the Democrats are focusing on, which is why our message to our voters is stay in line. President Trump took a bullet for us. The least we can do for him is to stand in line until it matters, I mean, for every minute.
Speaker 1: Maybe well let me let me interrupt you and ask this. Besides the Temple line, which I did see, which was rather large and significant, but certainly not enough to overcome this massive deficit, what is the rest of Philly showing and what are the areas that are more Republican If you look at the state, if you look at a map of Pennsylvania, it's almost all red. There's like three blue spots, and they just happen to be areas with high population centers, and so the rural vote. What are we hearing about the voting in the other areas, not only besides Temple University, but in the red part of the state.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm looking for, an answer to.
Speaker 6: Strong turnout in all of the areas that we want to see across the rural parts of the Commonwealth. I grew up in Burke County, so strong song time out across every area. We want to see the one thing and you hit on this, Selina hit on it. We want to make sure nobody gets complacent. Stay in line. If you have a plan to vote and you're going to go after work today, stay in line, get out there vote.
Speaker 1: Let me emphasize this every state and we've looked this up and correct me if I'm wrong. If you were in line before the polls close, you will be allowed to vote.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 6: Yes, And in Cambria County, and we've gone into court in Luneran County where they had problems with the paper ballots today to have that extended as well. But we are lawyers are on it right away. We have a website at Pennsylvania dot protect the Vote dot com. We have a number also that people can call, but Pennsylvania dot protect the Vote dot com. Our lawyers are immediately on it, and we're running into court where we need to getting resolutions. Like I said, in Cambria, they're open to the polls are up until ten PM. So if you're in line until ten, as long as you're in line by ten pm, you will be able to vote.
Speaker 1: I'll put the information you're passing on our website so we can have that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: What about so you are seeing a heavy turnout in spite of the heavy the early Republican vote in Republican counties throughout the Commonwealth, you are seeing a large turnout.
Speaker 2: All right, let them again.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go back in for a third time here, and I want both of you to weigh in on this. Outside of Temple University, what's the rest of Philly look like? What is the turnout there?
Speaker 6: I haven't I mean, I've been getting anecdotal data sean all day from people who are driving around to polling places. You're just telling me what they see, and it is there's no ground swell of support that we're seeing around Philadelphia, nothing that sets off alarm bells or anything that is unexpected. But that doesn't mean again, between now and eight PM, we're not going to continue to see So every voter everywhere you have a plan to vote, vote, But I don't have anything to tell you that it's like surprising to us or either positively or negatively. I think it's ordinary course, but we still have a couple more hours. President Trump has focused. I mean, I was with Senator Vance last night in Bucks County to Selena's point, Bucks County.
Speaker 1: I do believe that what an event last night was. But okay, go ahead, amazing. I mean, let me, let me bring Selena back in. I got to be fair to Selena. She's like one of our best friends of all time. Uh, Selena, how about you? What are you hearing around the rest of the state, the red part of the state versus what's going on in Philly where Democrats, based on early vote numbers and percentages, we believe have a lot of ground to make up.
Speaker 5: The turnout has been robust, in particular in those counties that the margins matter. So yes, even in Cambria County where there was a little bit of a kerfuffle, the turnout has has been steady and robust all day. People that didn't get to vote, they went and picked them up and brought them back so they couldn't vote, Even in small counties like Lawrence County in Meadville, but also Butler Beaver, west Moreland. I live in Westmoreland County, This is one of the historic Democrat counties that has gone really red in the past eight years. And my precinct is at a church, one of the sort of mega churches with a mega parking lot that spills out and you have to get into it off off a two lane road. And not only was the parking lot packed and you couldn't get in, there was a line along the highway to get in to park your car. So turnout is in these more redder counties is robust, and that is a good sign for the Trump campaign because these are the counties that offset whatever happens in Philadelphia and Allegheny County.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk about what's happening in Philadelphia and Alleghany County. Putting aside Temple University, where we know the Democrats have a robust turnout there.
Speaker 2: What else do you see, Solina?
Speaker 5: Oh, I did you went out on me. I didn't hear what counties you asked?
Speaker 1: No, I said, let's go back to the two counties Alleghanty and the two counties you mentioned, the blue counties in Pennsylvania, And besides Temple University, what are you seeing outside of that area? Are you seeing a robust Democratic turnout today and is it robust enough to make up for the defictit they started the day with.
Speaker 5: It seems pretty normal. My parents live in the city, in a very very blue area, and they were the only two people at their precinct. You know, University of Pittsburgh, you know, had a steady line, not Obama size. And I'm curious about students because you know, there have been a couple conservative rallies at the University of Pittsburgh that have just brought out a monster amount of young people. So I don't know that we can gauge that in the traditional way that we used to gauge it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 6: I agree with Selena. I think another another thing to look at, you know tomorrow the next day is going to be Jewish students how they voted Jewish voters in Alleghany County, Philadelphia County, and the cooler counties around both cities. I think that's going to be something to look at. This is going to be fascinating. But the coalition that President Trump has put together in all credit to him.
Speaker 1: Sean, Well, then let me get to the important question. Only because of the constraints of time, and you both are friends of mine. So I really appreciate your time, and I know you guys have been busy all day. And I guess the question I have for you is, how do you see this playing out? I mean, Pennsylvania is so important in this election, it's not I think for Kamala it's it's a must win for her. I could see Donald Trump with other paths if he wins South North Carolina, Georgia, the sun Belt States, if he wins Arizona, if he wins Nevada, that would get him to two sixty eight. But if he wins Wisconsin, he's there. And Ryan's previous is pretty confident and bullish on winning Wisconsin tonight, although he's not sure. Again, if you're in Wisconsin, don't take that to the bank because it's always a close state and assume your vote will determine the outcome. But what's your best guess? Who do I want to put the pressure on first? I think it's only fair to put it on Jeff.
Speaker 6: I've been pretty consistent on this for about a month. I think President Trump wins the state by two points. I think Dave McCormick on seats are eighteen year incombent, Bob Casey, and I think Stacey Garrity, Dave Sunday and Tim Before run the table statewide. Everybody's got a vote. But that's I'm going to stick to that prediction. If I'm wrong, Sean, and it's less than that, I'll wear a Dallas Dallas Cowboys jersey on your show someday, as.
Speaker 1: My son will be very happy. He likes the Cowboys. Selina, I know you're a new grandma. This is terrible that I'm asking you. How's this going to end? In the Commonwealth?
Speaker 5: I read I wrote this this week. This is how I felt about this for about a month. I'd rather be him than her in this state. It is always had. She's not been a really good fit in this state because the working class have moved over to the Republican Party, and the working class really drives this the race here in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Two big problems for her not picking Josh Shapiro, I think we'd be having a very different conversation today, and number two a ban on fracking. And she's not exactly been the friendliest to union workers either. All Right, appreciate it, Thank you both. Eight hundred and nine four one, Seawan, if you want to be a part of the program. Mark Calprin, Mark Penn and President Trump all coming up and when we come back, Donald Trump, Mark Penn, Mark Alprin, straight Ahead,