Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up, y'all was going on Brother Radio.
Speaker 2: He's a legendary Queen's rapper. Hey, Hank is your boy in O He's a Miami hip hop pioneer?
Speaker 1: What Up is dj E f N?
Speaker 2: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players in music and sports.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, the most.
Speaker 2: Professional, unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drum facts.
Speaker 1: This is drinks champ Day. Every day is New.
Speaker 3: Year's Eating, right, Hey Hank Saguiobisavia, this is your boy in o R.
Speaker 1: What Up is dj E f N?
Speaker 3: And this drink test motherfucker podcast?
Speaker 1: Man something?
Speaker 3: And right now we don't only have Miami's mix safe King. We have Miami's King, the mayor everything in Miami, guy who taught us about when why was in New York. This is how I knew what Miami hip hop scene was. He's been out here rapping. He's the realist dude, and he's also the realist. He got an whole different following on the internet. He's in the cooking. We got hot sauces. Say, I don't know, because they said trick Daddy's heads, they gonna.
Speaker 1: Have a hot sauce on the motherfucker take.
Speaker 3: For no reason one of the realist dudes in hip hop. Right now, I'm proud to introduce trick Daddy Dollars.
Speaker 1: Make something.
Speaker 3: Now take us in the beginning, trick, how did you How did you first start rhynd into him?
Speaker 1: Well, see, I went to the chain game when I was fifteen. That's jail for people that know, yes, exactly, we only have.
Speaker 4: One penitentiary and you don't want to go there because you's gonna get the chair.
Speaker 1: So you know that's the electric chair.
Speaker 4: So all the rest are either prisons of correctional facilities.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: So when I got out, I violated the same day I got out, Damn choose and got home my violation day on the same day. At the time, I'm sixteen when I got out, and I was already thinking like, damn, you know, I'm thinking the dank fina send no.
Speaker 1: Young nigga in prison because you say sixteen at the time, I was fourteen.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, Okay, So they sent me on up the road and a lot of dudes in my neighborhood.
Speaker 1: You'll never pass Orlando. Shut up the shots man, unless.
Speaker 4: You never passed Orlando, unless you got get on the bluebird. Anybody know what that is from? You know, you got to be from Florida to know what the bluebird is. That's the prison transportation. The vehicle, no knee room, handcuffed to a nigga, wear two hundred pounds more than you. He shackled at the feet, got a shotgun in the back, one in the front, and the driving no a condition. You can't see out the windows before I end, before I go to before I go to prison. The second time, it was right before Hurricane Andrew. And you know, I went on the tenth floor. The first time, I was able to burn out. This time I'm on the violation as well as a new charge, so I can't burn out.
Speaker 1: So now I got the due time in jail. This around the time.
Speaker 4: When Andrew came through, you know, which was once no communication.
Speaker 1: He was in the heights back then. Yeah, it was down south.
Speaker 4: I got I got caught with the birds and nay, actually in front of the school.
Speaker 1: So this is how we do it. It's gonna be a wild damn that man go good.
Speaker 3: Actually, but that was this was with the shots missed the league, Yeah he did. You're trying to get tricked, your goal straight in.
Speaker 1: I don't need no look.
Speaker 4: So what it is is I was on the tenth floor at the time. If you get sentenced as an adult, they put you on the floor together. It's in county, but in the county, but juvenile under eighteen. It was a five man seller, two beds in the seller and forty niggas. So thirty niggas sleeping on the floor.
Speaker 1: County is all fucked up. You got no.
Speaker 4: When I went to prison first time, was one hundred and twenty four pounds. By by then I had that got big about one fifty. So they used to bring the mail in. They used to throw the mail on the table, and it was some niggas that was so uneducated they didn't even know they named if they saw their name written.
Speaker 1: Down on a piece of paper. Wow. So I started out writing letters for them.
Speaker 4: I started out writing they mama, they girlfriend, or they baby, mama, Yo, come come holler letter man see me some I started out writing for them.
Speaker 1: I started writing for.
Speaker 4: Them, wow, and then lyric right, it wasn't lyrics, but the people was like, who wrote this letter for you? And you't know one of my homeboy like whatever he wrote in that letter you came to see me, and she was like, whoever wrote this letter for you? Real smart, you know. And then I had a way with I always had a way with worlds.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: In prison, you have to You ain't getting twenty five dollars a week, so I have to make my own cars and shit. So I used to write letters. Anybody I wrote a letter for that been sent me fifty one hundred dollars. So I'm like, okay, I got away with words right.
Speaker 1: When I was younger.
Speaker 4: My daddy didn't really started the music ship back in the days with the DJ How we dj down here is different from how y'all.
Speaker 1: Did it because your daddy got mad kids, right right.
Speaker 4: My daddy got mad kids from different women, so all of us grew up in different environs. How we DJ'd on the corner, we put up what we call vegas. We would line up.
Speaker 1: From speakers from here to the street, and we battled like that.
Speaker 4: And when we dj it was different from DJ's from the West Coast, the DJ's in the East Coast.
Speaker 1: It was you.
Speaker 4: You hyped the mic, you hype the word, you hype the song, and then at some point you you said things and changed the meaning and the title of the song and you it was like a rhyme. So I knew how to DJ. So I used to always tell.
Speaker 1: My daddy, Daddy, man, I think I could rap, but that it wasn't popular. But you know at that time, that way DJ, you gotta know you, you got to you got to know the song. It's not about like it was hard to be a DJ battle. They was the lyrics.
Speaker 4: It was I couldn't come to you and cut a check or you couldn't be an ass kissing and dropped my record and I walked in.
Speaker 1: The club, but he.
Speaker 4: Knew DJ didn't get a pair of beats in.
Speaker 1: The pro mother for the djut there.
Speaker 4: Come on And I told my dad, I said, Daddy, I think I can rap. At the time, I had an older brother that was rapping, but he was like doing a lot of the ship that I wouldn't do because I was on the street ship.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I growed up in the Poker Bean project, y'all. Y'all, y'all watched the first forty eight that's probably was one of the first shows.
Speaker 1: Now, is that Liberty City.
Speaker 4: Or no, that's Liberty Shitty and all our inner cities also separated with neighborhoods and areas. Like God Project was the Liberty shit, you know, the forties what they call Ada Pattle.
Speaker 1: That's still Liberty City. Brown sub is still Liberty City. Is That's what the Dominicans be at. That's what. Yeah, that's why. That's what. It's not a normal shop, by the way. But I let you get away with me. Get just glass. So I tell I tell my daddy.
Speaker 4: I said, I think I could rap, right, And he said, I don't know about rapping, but you can cook that dope going there and cook up four ouces and dump them off.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, funk that rapping.
Speaker 4: You You cooked that dope, Go cook me four hours and drop them off down there at Homestead.
Speaker 5: All right, Oh god, I'm gonna be doing this ship, so take it easy.
Speaker 1: If my daddy ended up going going to the Feds.
Speaker 4: So now I don't cook the dough no more. Now I pick up the money, and I was, I was my twelve thirteen. I counted so much money.
Speaker 1: I threw up right, and I was like, Dad, I ain't realize money was that dirty.
Speaker 4: He was like, you throw it out. I was like, yeah, he said, you count that shit right.
Speaker 1: The count was right, right, So you don't son, you don't cook, no dope, you count the money right.
Speaker 4: When I got a prison, I'm going around at this time. My daddy's in prison. You got one hundred some years in the FEDS at the time before.
Speaker 1: It's a pilled god. Plus uh.
Speaker 4: I get out to meet two little brothers that I didn't have when I went to prison.
Speaker 1: I went to prison.
Speaker 4: My mama had nine. Now she got eleven, you know. And I was like, Mom, who is that you babysit now? Because my youngest brother mixed with some shit like like what and some shit currently light skin shit, you know. So I went and moved with my cousin, one of my favorite cousins. I want to move with her. I want to throw with some niggas in the apartment. That week, her dog got kicked in. When she came back, I was sleep on the floor with ak in my hand and.
Speaker 1: I had the niggas trying to fix.
Speaker 4: Her dough for she got home, she was like, no, you're getting out with the same shit. You got to get out of here, right. So I went down the street. We trapped in the apartments and I would listening to the radio. There was like two Live crew was looking for a new member.
Speaker 1: In Miami. The Pack Jam was a teen disco on Saturday, and on Saturdays you can go there as an eight year old to a twelve year old. They called excuse me, called kiddy Day. It was like a strip club too, because our.
Speaker 4: Women always being That's why why I get so offended with these old fake TV's and fake ass Like you can look at the Miami Bitch back in the days and be like, yeah, she from Miami, like you know. So I went at the content. The last person I ended up battling in the contest was Red Eyes. Oh Me and Eyes went for about an hour. I'm like, damn, man, hold on now. So I'm telling Luke, listen, I'm running out of ship. I don't freestyle. To me, Freestyle is bullshit. Freestyle is what a lot of these new rappers do. They say anything around with anything, but it's no story. They sound like they look like they dressed like no story, no no content, you know, just right. So I ended up winning the contest. So Luke was trying to start the new two Live. I did my first record. You probably don't remember this. This was my first meant you knew. It was the scar Jog where we had to judge itto and on the that's around the old J's templeton ship was just.
Speaker 1: Crazy, right, and so verb couldn't do a clean verse.
Speaker 4: And I was like, I can't do a clean verse, but I could say a little bit of cuss words because that's my second lange. I know English in profanity. I don't know the rest of the ship. So I ended up doing the scar record. This card record was big then. So Luke went, uh, Luke Simon Island at the time, man and Hiram I believe his name.
Speaker 1: Was hrum Hicks. He uh. He was like, I want to sign a deal. I was like, okay, Luke, go haller money. The numbers they came back wasn't it wasn't right.
Speaker 4: So I'm telling Luke, listen, I need some money, but I ain't no buster, I ain't soft. If you give me a little bit of money, ain't gonna be able to sta out here. I got niggas that I left in the prison. I got to take care of. I got my mama.
Speaker 1: I got to take care of h I said, I ain't with that ship.
Speaker 4: Luke said, with what you do. I say, Man, I'm selling to go still doing the same ship. He was like, come stay with me. That's why, no matter what, I'm always respect Luke. I'm always giving his props. You know what I'm saying. How are you when Scar came out? When Scar came out, I was nineteen still, yo, that was a long time ago. So I stayed with Luke. We did a lot of ship, a lot of Luke off the chain any motherfucker. And it's right around the time when the West Coast Ship was, when Luke them had just went through it with what Drea. Yeah, so I'm on that ship, like you know, we grew up on that, on.
Speaker 1: That ship, like we respect you respect us, like you know what I'm saying. So me and Luke vibing.
Speaker 4: I watched him and I realized the ship that everybody was giving Master Peter props for Luke been doing it, but they respect that. Miami Niggas is only as base records, even a movement at that time, even though because j T. Money was one of my favorite right even though they still consider it as base because the singers that you would have to pick in order to get radio plays would have to be more up Timper You an't class was hands down n w A of Miami, exact hands at the South perid So one of my brother's best friends who used to hustle with. They say, man, Touche got a record label.
Speaker 1: That's the slides.
Speaker 4: So I go holler at Touche and he like trick Man. I never signed with I never signed with Louke. People don't know that I've been telling these other niggas, don't be signing that ship. Because even niggas I tell you don't have to sign with me, you don't have to sign I don't want you to with me. When you read the I'm gonna tell you ready. I can't stand the niggah get one record to thank boy. They say, head, I can't stand the type of niggas because I actually talk and you know this game, because what kind of deal y'all have you had to go and meet the buyers. They don't even know that those people existed. The people that sold the records to Specsis Vergin and all the other players, f y I and all the little f y E. Those people were people like regular drug dealers. They brought the work, the music, and they sold it to the store.
Speaker 3: Jays used to have to meet the retailers. Right if they ain't like you, it wasn't another ship.
Speaker 1: When they carry around, they say they call it.
Speaker 4: Let me think of the word. They say, we are not service. They say we similar word. Where they getting to? They get by fifteen motherfuckers sit around and they say, okay, makers, it's some.
Speaker 1: Of the ship.
Speaker 4: They do not no record pools, no DJs, no nothing. They do something to the records and they say, okay, yeah, this this this record of work.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, talk about now the way it goes down to my radio. Oh what is it called? Research?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, oh we researched the recD I'm like, how the fuck you research the record?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They have a couple of guys that sit around and now they'll play the record fifteen to forty two seconds and then they'll make a choice that.
Speaker 1: Answers on family feud ex. First of all, we asked one hundred men.
Speaker 4: Okay, what the niggas was from? Like you understand what they're saying. You asked a hundred man, But what was it from Australia? Because I can't go there. I've never been in Canada. I have been in Canada. But I didn't pass the customs. They tell me to walk back. That's the year turn though, Like we don't want to. So we do that ship and you get with slipping slide. Yeah, I don't get with sleep and slide. Telling me, man, trick ain't gonna listen.
Speaker 1: He hang with all these here us that we call the killers digging, Yeah we don't.
Speaker 4: He ain't with all these hitters. Man, this niggain't gonna listen.
Speaker 1: Man. So Debbie Benning when his worker with slipper slopes, she was like ted. I talked to him. He's hungry, he's giger save his life because anything goes out here.
Speaker 4: The niggas that you see on Death ro the Boves, the little Bowl, the niggas you seen first forty eight, the booiese, the Vonda's. Then I grew up with them. This was my friend Dick. Those what we know cocaine and machine guns. That's what we knew at the time we found it. Hit Town were going there, We're putting down like it's Miami. I wasn't gonna last in that game long because when every time I want to prins, I eos. That's called in the sentence no game time, no nothing. I'm not listening to the officers. I'm not calling him sir. I don't feel like going the word. I don't feel good.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I stayed the confined from July to January. When I got out, like you want to do, gotta let me out January.
Speaker 4: So I convinced touche man, listen, I'm gonna do so my first, my first album based on the Truth story. I got a lot of recognition for that in the South. But Debby kept stressing, if you don't get New York radio to play this record, you're never gonna blow up.
Speaker 1: If you don't get.
Speaker 4: This next record out in LA, it's not gonna work if you don't get it.
Speaker 1: In Virginia and Charlotte, in d c.
Speaker 4: And and Chattanooga was certain times at that time, certain areas was the ones you had to blow up your first So she said, what we're gonna do. We're gonna get it played in Miami. We did the now Nigga.
Speaker 1: Join Shae wasn't come on to make.
Speaker 3: In Miami seeing y'all, and and I saw to god, I don't know if you remember this, but I came. I heard that record in club Rolex, and I went and did Angie Martinez the next day, and my whole interview, she kept saying, she kept talking to me. I was like, you know what there and then, and I just kept doing it like and it like I do out the interview just you know, and I didn't know what you were saying.
Speaker 1: I was just and I love said it's not complete. You got to put something else. So I say, no, that was first. No, it was no, no, it wasn't me first, that me. But it was like this shade is it?
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, I say, I see how they react to this motherfucker straight up.
Speaker 1: She was like, this, miss is something. They don't know what you're talking about. Nobody ain't know what now meant. That's what was the Golden Pope. Excuse nobody knew what now meant.
Speaker 4: In Miami, we got different slang and different lingo from other places. When you say old girl in Miami, that's your mama. When you say old boy, that's your daddy.
Speaker 1: Now, I mean no, nothing, nothing like.
Speaker 4: So my whole thing was I'm not gonna sound like these even though I fucked with Cougie Rap, I love them.
Speaker 1: I like a Z, I like Scar phase.
Speaker 4: I like Q and too short, but I'm gonna say Miami from New York Miami.
Speaker 1: I feel this make some noise for Day County.
Speaker 3: God damn it, the home with Drink Tims County got damny continue.
Speaker 1: I dropped that now, and I don't know it was Fulk Facts Folk flexor or Angie that dropped the record first. But I got a lot of love from Angie Martinez.
Speaker 3: Big up Angie Martinez. That's big up Master Flex. They realized it early. That's also big up Cipher sounds cpher sounds.
Speaker 1: But not only that.
Speaker 4: Who was listening to a New York radio to hear respected DJ give props to a nigga full of South.
Speaker 3: You one of the first. You're one of the first to break what is this nigga talking about? Let's make some noise for trick Daddy. God damn it.
Speaker 1: Let me just tell you something.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you know about our show, but an off show, we praise our artists, and I want to praise you for that because you was one of the first South artists to transition, and New York niggas related to that. New York niggas accepted you for the way you are. You are who you are, and you stayed who you are, and we fuck with you because we praise our We give our artists they flowers when they can smell them, and trees when they can help them.
Speaker 1: That's what we do over here.
Speaker 4: And I also funck with the right niggas for New York. The niggas they're not sure to have guns, but they will rob they will.
Speaker 1: As always with the right niggas. You know what I'm saying. Y Bleek always speak highly of you as well. That's the round here record.
Speaker 3: He is almost like Bleak knew that you and t I were like the kings of the South.
Speaker 1: And then a lot of people used to always say how TI I say, he the king of the time. Let him say what you want to say. That's just like a bitch coming to tell me, oh, you hanged up with that nigga. I used to say, this is about you. I say that about you. I said, but you didn't matter back then when you was with that nigga. Now and you talk bad about me, go to your ass.
Speaker 4: You need to be mad, mad at this nigga. And I always and it's certain niggas like I even always call that ja. Niggas be like, man, every time I see you talking to Jay z Waite, want to put you down. I was like, man, I respect this man. Mind every make his game. Everything ain't for everybody. Everything ain't for everybody. Ship we was on, it wasn't for no Rockefeller at that time.
Speaker 1: It wasn't for that nah that when niggas talk ship, we're gonna smash the head you feel. I need to see y'all wilding on South Beach.
Speaker 4: We used to, we used to be wide ass. And then when can't coon that's around him. When now Nigga was big, you know, and they had the party and they dropped now Nigga and they told me, you.
Speaker 1: Got yourself for one boy, you got one from there.
Speaker 4: I sold three gold album and three platinum albums, and a lot of niggas don't.
Speaker 6: Make the.
Speaker 1: Boy shot the physical copies. That's physicals. Yeah, not that that digital ship dreaming not though here. I'm gonna give you fifty dollars copy with somebody by there scaring this and you had none of that ship. No payoler.
Speaker 4: I ain't paying nobody ship all right, Wow, I'm not paying nobody.
Speaker 7: Ship.
Speaker 1: Ain't kissing the ass. I ain't doing none.
Speaker 3: Of that now now I was going, didn't do this shot. So what was what was the most biggest Like what did you see?
Speaker 1: Like was that the.
Speaker 3: Record right there? That brum you said, you know trick, that is a star. Now, no, get out of here.
Speaker 1: I just found out I was famous. Like, nah, nigga, you've been famous, let's stop. Yeah, but it was. It was a little famous and famous wherever you go where you can't go to the grocery store, you my phone and it's like I know that voice. Now you've been famous way before. We're gonna way before all the other all the other ship you know, way before skinny jeans and way after. I want to I want to tell you something to about skinny jeans. I want something to say. That was any I guanas uh.
Speaker 4: People a couple yes, and Jeezu was in there performing uh huh and no respect to the game and not the rap of the game, but the dope game, the hustle game, the frog hey whatever niggas was in but.
Speaker 1: I was hurt. I don't understand where this is going, but I mean it was.
Speaker 4: It was three hundred and fifty to four hundred niggas with Cuban links.
Speaker 1: Ain't no way, no ninety percent of them. That is USA free market coming.
Speaker 4: There was three to the folk hundred niggas with Cuban, big thro kie Cuban in the USA. Niggas beggar for drinks, got on Cuban leaks. I'm like, what the fuck, Carol Mark, nothing to ass niggas and nothing to assholes.
Speaker 1: All they care about is.
Speaker 4: Likes like and the ship fuck with me. I told my dog them all like, man, let's go.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: They're like, what's wrong. I say, I'm gonna tell you when we get in the car. When we sat down in the car, the first thing they seen, I've.
Speaker 1: Never seen so many Cuban lenks not here what It's pathetic. It's pathetic.
Speaker 4: And I'm really pitched at the niggas who say I raised it the music. When I get a feature with a nigga, it's because I loved that nigga.
Speaker 1: I liked it this style, and.
Speaker 4: When I heard that certain record and knew what I was gonna do with it, I knew that he was gonna do the same thing, and he was gonna be real about it. I ain't never try to get no hot nigga on my records. I ain't never try to get no popular nigga on my records. I ain't never did no records with no fucker Justin Bieber. I never did a record with Mariah Carey or or Kelly Rowland.
Speaker 1: Well I've got a record with Kelly, a record when these were my people who I really fucked with in respect, I never did a record with them because I couldn't think.
Speaker 4: Of a record to do with them that it would be a real record. Your album was they still a true story w w dot thug dot Com book a Thug Thugs, rugs by Thug the Man, Thug Matrimony, not none of that. Play play ship like real ship. And now that Bill Cosby fucked up right, I got a song.
Speaker 1: Suposed to write to ring. I got a song that I.
Speaker 4: Gave him to Bill Cosby for the fat Abbat music. Oh, and he turned the song down.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: I didn't curse on the song. It took me about a week to write this, bitch. I didn't curse.
Speaker 1: It was a song called I Just Want to Sing. I got the kids on the records, and a lot of people get and get j I done, had the kids on all my society to so side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I always I funk with the kids, and he turned my record down.
Speaker 1: And are we saying bo Cosby right now? Oh? My family turned you know, but just him. But I believe him. Girls, you want one of them. Listen.
Speaker 4: My last case that I wanted to try out for it was too witnesses. That's the only thing that helped me. There was two witnesses. And they kind of tell you when you come in the courtroom, they say, anybody in here for the defendish stand up now. And when you call the motherfucking court and your mama and your daddy living and they not in court with you, and you got kids that they ain't in court with you, and your baby mamas and your friends and your neighbors and your teacher ain't in court with you, the judge say you are fucked up person. Whether they said to you or not, the way they're gonna be talking to you and looking at you.
Speaker 1: When they said my name, the courtroom feeled up.
Speaker 4: The judge told the prosecuted, we need to try to resolve this.
Speaker 1: Instead of finishing this trial.
Speaker 4: When I first see Bill Cosby, he reminded me of ass Sharpening and Jesse Jackson don't talk.
Speaker 1: Every time.
Speaker 4: Every time I see one of them. Niggas are like turn channel. They play players, niggas trying to get on TV. There is the reason why we don't have.
Speaker 1: No If Bill Cosby, ass Sharpening and Jesse Jackson was real black folks who stood up for black folk, they would have killed them like they did. Martin M. King and Malcolm X.
Speaker 3: We're getting political and Bill Cousey fronted on shoot but on Richard Pryor, Richard Pryor.
Speaker 1: For talking that ship were getting political.
Speaker 4: And now you go, you're gonna say, okay, one one motherfucker, Okay, I don't believe her.
Speaker 1: Two Okay, I don't believe the whole front cover of Time magazine. Ain't.
Speaker 4: Time Magazine is like one of the first magazines, uh national magazines.
Speaker 1: It is. I believe that's about es.
Speaker 4: That's like big and plus I never liked it to Bill Cosby show. After I got old enough to understand him.
Speaker 1: What happened? No doctor, go.
Speaker 4: Marry no college professor and have five kids and none of them don't do drugs, cuss words, smoke weed and don't do nothing legal. Uh, you could be the best parent in the world. Everybody ain't gonna be right. Everybody ain't gonna make it.
Speaker 1: Everybody, and it was just it was, it was unbelievable.
Speaker 4: It was unbelievable too for me. It's like they selling dreams. And that's my problem with the Tyler Perry's and.
Speaker 1: The omer Winfries in the world.
Speaker 4: Why can't we have successful movies From the beginning of the movie I struggle, I struggle, okay, we know some struggle from the beginning of the movie. Okay, But while we always got a cheat, while we always gotta still kill one another, lie, why we gotta do bad before we do good? And that's how all they movies to me. They always degrading niggas for their wealth. And then like she went to open, went to Africa build the school. Africa is the richest continent in the world, the resources. Yet they got natural resources. That don't see the ship we made up. We need some schools round here. You got your television show.
Speaker 1: That you made billions of dollars, not hundreds of menniggas big as a dollar in Chicago. Well, young niggas ain't got nothing to do but kill each other. And you ain't get shipped for them niggas. So I have a problem with people like that. I don't want to meet them. I'm not interested in them. I don't I'm not.
Speaker 4: I don't want them dig I don't want to see him doing bad. But maybe Bill died before the trial.
Speaker 1: They have to feel like he's gonna die.
Speaker 4: Why do you think, oh J in prison? Oh J in prison for being the shit with the call.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Bill already going through it because the son got killed.
Speaker 1: All that shit go handy head, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And now that we're political, not really political, a little political.
Speaker 1: I'm wondering how you feel about Kanye West and Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: I feel sorry for Kanye the same way I feel sorry for oh my god man, anybody that gets Let me tell you the problem is.
Speaker 1: That kr Dashian pussy is a curse.
Speaker 4: I don't want no pussy who lived next door roll up.
Speaker 1: When this school with no I'm talking about the mummy when he said that. Look at and no matter what they call him, Caitlyn nigga, you' bruce nigga. Nigga, you Bruce, they're like Tyler nigga, You my dear nigga. Every time I look at you, nigga, You okay, then you want to be a so called woman, but you want to keep your dick. What you gonna do that you're a woman. What you gonna do? What you did? They look again in Lamar Miller, Lamar Miller, Lamar Old him my older, not Lamar Miller. Excuse me, Lamar Older lost his fucking mind. And then this nigga walked out with Donald Trump the other day yesterday. But because we're dropping this tomorrow, yeah tomorrow, this comes out tomorrow. This comes out tomorrow. So I'm like, did I what happened? First? I've seen Jim Brown? Jim Brown, Yeah, he went to but heeah right with him racist on my dog. So I'm like, damn, Like, I'm like, like right, like every sistant what they call the quote unquote ray Lewis Murty rolled up. The only one got convicted. He stitched on my dog. So now you want to be the same man, the same that. It's like, how could you talk from drinks hamp sports. I need me a drink.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, But by the way, we want you to finish your story once you remember. But listen, our base home is in Miami. I want you to know this is your homeie, man, this is your home. Anytime you want to come and talk, because I want to get into some comes crazy shit in a little while. But anytime you want to come promote your records, we're going to support it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Me being in Miami, I always respect Miami kings.
Speaker 1: I always respect.
Speaker 3: That's why nobody never had a problem with me because I don't fuck y'all bitches.
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't. I don't take y'all drugs, not back in the day. I'm from. I'm married.
Speaker 3: I came down here and I respect Miami and you, the Miami King, the mayor, and I want you to continue to come back here anytime you ever got anything you want to say. We love your interviews on the Brefast Club, but you know what, you ain't even got to take to take a flight, and those are peoples. We love the Breafast Club. But you can stay right here next time you go to my house. Oh yeah, but you gotta cook though, No, let's talk about cooking when we're talking about that was great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're sucking up Trump. Oh yeah, and Kan yeah, yeah, it's like okay, but at least Lewis said, I'm here for it was making urban development. At least he you know what I'm saying, had something to tell us like, but it's like Kanye is just standing up like he just pussy whoop gone crazy. Let me ask you a quest I could I ask all the qub I know nobody don't ask you all questions. Y'all show but got Kim ring? Huh?
Speaker 7: What who?
Speaker 1: They stole that ring in France and stuff? Actually, I think you know that that was terrible saying. Man.
Speaker 3: You know, I know some found niggas in France, but they ain't got nothing to do with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like me telling me it was like Kim caught that ship. It was her snap the name. It's worth a lot of money. They're talking about Black China want to bring her name and I know I heard.
Speaker 4: About that on her. Yet I'm thinking, can't cut that ship. It's at a private place with no security. Nobody in the ring come up missing. You think you feel me, Kanye, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean her brother that blacks got.
Speaker 3: Him a brother with her brother in law.
Speaker 1: Baby Mama. Yeah, that that's a little word that that go there. Trick is gone, man, trick got me, Man, think about me.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell y'all to anything y'all want to ask me one thing about men?
Speaker 1: Do shipped to me?
Speaker 4: Gonna if a nigga fall asleep in dream that he's gonna fuck with me, he better wake up in a fall.
Speaker 1: But it's just it's just it's just weird. I'm just thinking about that.
Speaker 3: If Kanye, so, you will not vote for Kanye in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 4: If I had a choice to vote for Kanye over Donald Trump, Kanye, please, you gonna vote yeah, because I know he'll get it peached faster than some. But they want to give you choices like you got choices, and that it ain't like you can make up her name it and if you, if you did, you know, feeling in it wouldn't count, you know what I'm saying. But if Donald Trump that he's gonna get in behind that motherfucker in that old office and run this country like a motherfucker business, a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Gonna die behind that run like a dictator. Man. That's the way it's actually, that's the way he's He's.
Speaker 4: Not gonna make it as a dictated because there's There's one.
Speaker 1: Thing I've learned about. I grow up in Miami.
Speaker 4: So when I hear racist word racism, I don't know what that really means. I know what prejudice is, I know what separation is, segregation is, and I call my fucked up relationship situationships.
Speaker 1: Right, But I don't know what it is to.
Speaker 4: Be racially divided by white people because we don't really have white people in Miami. Miami is is multiculture. White people are Cuban right now? You know white people is niggas because if you go.
Speaker 1: To qub, I'm saying Cuban.
Speaker 4: But how we consider them, We consider them as just like us. Everybody know this Indian land. We ain't nobody from America. So how do we choose who were going to kick out?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: How the country do show the Cubist love and then turn the haitius back. I don't agree with that absolutely, But at the same time, if we could, if we as American people, I don't give a fuck who decided.
Speaker 1: To vote for Trump.
Speaker 4: If we think that Donald Trump could run this country, we fucked up.
Speaker 1: We might as well vote for Kanye. We all fucked up. We might well vote for Kanye. Yeah, we might make a fork, but he's bugging right now. I keep telling you, fuck none of them. Gonna tell you I've never been funled as much.
Speaker 4: But listen, Bruce Jenner was the number one athlete in the world.
Speaker 1: He was in we these boxes and ship he was. They were talking about Bruce Jenner. They talk about Bruce Jenner in American history. And now you're Caitlin.
Speaker 7: Somebody was like he outran Africans, like like the fastest people in the world.
Speaker 1: The Kenyon beat the king. Yes, yes he beat averything. Yes he ain't coming second and nothing where they're going to try after the try triathles whatever, that triathlon, Yeah, that ship straight, that's the one with you out make the different Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Now, now, Trick, you had the Internet on fire two different instances, and we're gonna bring up one the spitting on a computer.
Speaker 1: What happened there? He don't even know and we still don't know who who you was talking about.
Speaker 4: This bitch is one of these holes who tried to get attention off social media, you know. And I'm trying to explain to her, like listen, I'm I'm really from the graduate. I grew a worldfare food stand like, you're not gonna talk to me any type of way, bitch.
Speaker 1: I watched dishes when I was willing. But what she told you wonder what happened was I.
Speaker 4: Put up a post about my homegirl pri Madonna, and I was like, bitches always hain't no pre Madonna, Like, if you're doing good, I'm gonna give your props. And one of the comments was said her name when she wanted. She went live on Facebook that live, gonna get bitch fucked up.
Speaker 1: Instagram Live.
Speaker 4: She went live and she brought my name up, and her daughter walked at the house and was like, Mom, he didn't say nothing about you. She was like, I don't give a fuck about that, nigga.
Speaker 3: See a lot of people don't know that. A lot of people just thought you just went off. Oh she said something about it.
Speaker 1: Wh think about it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you some god look out for babies and foods. If you that motherfucker stupid god got you. If I run and tell you, bitch you in the hands of the depth. I'm a crucial fighter and you know I got and I have loopers, so I ain't even gonna get mad. Everybody was like, your eyes was bloodshot read I probably had a mother fuck a stroke.
Speaker 1: And ain't know, I really really really wanted this bitch, Like, but what did she say to you? Exactly? Oh that nigga track, You're supposed to be a real nigga? Got like yeah, yeah, yeah. So I got on line and I'm like, you you got to watch your mouth, nigga. What so that there? So?
Speaker 4: But since then she they whooped the ass at the did y'all see that they whooped the ass? Live about that? They caught her some of the girls she was beefing with. They beat the ass at the hood office. And the next picture you've seen was her standing by the police car giving descriptions and ship. She was supposed to be going to the hood office to.
Speaker 1: Go and report one of my other homegirls who's ain't have a job, but she had a side business in a side hustle. She was going.
Speaker 4: She was taking pictures of my homegirl wearing designing ship at drive a nice car, and she was going to hood trying to get my homegirl. Her kids kicked out of their house. Ah, And I was like, that's fucked up, and why I'm on that? No, I want to talk about like being cast like. I wouldn't live to talk about being constas like. They made him here the political nigga. No, they made him hear the hood. Let me explain to you what hood is. Her is the reason for all these young killers. Her is the reason my mama got so many baby daddies. Her is the reason that niggas stopped that they was comfortable with worldfare, food stuff there paying a dollar for rent. Her is a curse to any black expanic that grew up in motherfucking Miami. So for if he the house they put, they set him up, and this is the criteria.
Speaker 1: A man can't live with you. That's not section eight though, right the same thing. Section eight is like a scholarship from hood where you can actually go live.
Speaker 4: You hainte somebody else property and instead of you paying them, the government send them the check.
Speaker 1: That's what section eight is. But being constantly don't know what he just got hisself into.
Speaker 4: I don't think he understands because it will take for them to go in our schools.
Speaker 1: I live out of mirror, Mam. I live west Ise seventy five.
Speaker 4: It's totally different from when I grew up at If my kid dropped from a A to A C.
Speaker 1: They call him my phone.
Speaker 4: My kid can't walk home from school if I don't sign the paper. That more than when I drop him off. It's not like Liberty City when I grew up in the Poker Bee in elementary school. If you was a virgin, they picked at you. He don't know what he getting itself into.
Speaker 1: He need to come get me and a couple of other niggas so we can explain to him what need to be done. That would be interesting.
Speaker 4: We need to explain him and not even take him over town at ten thirty on a Friday night and show him the thriller video.
Speaker 1: Was real, Like this ship is serious.
Speaker 7: The ghules to take him Trump No, No, they made him brain certin.
Speaker 1: But sometimes we don't know where the brains is. He's over hood.
Speaker 3: That is crazy too calm, too political. Bbe, bbe you want to come over here? I feel like bb one of.
Speaker 1: Maybe a rich kid. That's my nigga though, throwing up a rich.
Speaker 7: Kid the lunch money making mad money out there.
Speaker 3: Trying to be as big up the circle house er whole family.
Speaker 1: Boy, you you.
Speaker 3: Ain't got you ain't got another mic for yeah, yeah, yeah you expect the circle.
Speaker 4: House you were talking about, you were talking about the second time that I was on it.
Speaker 1: You know I'm going there. That was big, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: No, I ain't gonna lie every black Charlemagne just got it the record. Charlemagne just got it because Charlamagne said some ship. I don't know what he said, but I know every angry black female got on.
Speaker 4: But you know, you know what females, No decent female is gonna get mad off nothing I say, I represent.
Speaker 1: Well, what exactly did you say? Let's listen to these species in these holes that don't know it.
Speaker 4: For instance, the first ones are the ones that leave Miami and move to Atlanta. That's the first sign that that bitch got a lot of miles on her pussy. She tried to be trying to we call him recovering must She tried to start all over again.
Speaker 1: Ain't now, Ain't nobody for Miami just leaving Miami? Not in a real bit.
Speaker 4: Women, they understand that one page hen't get put up and get it, and you join it with the next paycheck and you pay your motherfucker bills any day after that. It's extras. They understand that the income tax check is the money that they took out of the check prior to them giving it to them a year before. These holes income tax check at crazy in the club. You walk in the motherfucker strip club, you don't know what bitch you want?
Speaker 1: All them shaped the likes going. When they go to doctor Miami, they be like, I won't her waist.
Speaker 4: I didn't grow up on that. A lot of them shady pussy. Now I grew up with the Harry pussy.
Speaker 1: When we see they got help, yo, But that's that's better than man's more.
Speaker 4: It's a little gently understand that look unless show pussies look like you got buttweek sitting between your less and you're bringing his help. You can shave it, trimming man this trip. I real a Miami person, a real Southern boy or Island boy. When they see you with no hair on your pussy, the first thing they think about is crabs.
Speaker 1: It's you had to shave it because now you got everybody want to shame.
Speaker 4: You know, everybody's body, everybody blood, everybody is different. I don't give the fun how you look. You're different. If we were identical twins, we would be different. They could test something on us and you'll learn to milk. I'm gonna learns to something else. We're different. You can't shave, ton can shave like Sarah.
Speaker 6: Put your shirt because Sarah everybody could could take raising the gonna get raised chicken pop.
Speaker 3: You gotta let let me play, let me please, please, we gotta make that takes for us. You know, I'm a Black Lives Man activist. In my mind, I want I want.
Speaker 1: To nominate you. I want I want to be got a represent for all black star.
Speaker 4: I started an organization three years ago called the Eating Booty Game.
Speaker 1: Oh god damn it. Don't go there right now, because this is just say you love that woman. First drink. Please talk about saying to eat boody.
Speaker 3: Please just say I love black women.
Speaker 4: You gotta say I love black women. I prefer chocolate dogs loan.
Speaker 1: I'm ting. I don't eat pussy no more. I sucks. I give him the spaghetti leaguers. I used to like sports till find out they were peeing on me. That's ain't peel me, that's your pe I thought you liked it. You talk the doctors.
Speaker 4: You know you can't of people say just google it. They don't know that Google got some ship that I could put.
Speaker 1: In there.
Speaker 4: Because they say my million name. My middle name is Samuel. I would never be called the mother. I don't have no SI. Alright, look I put on face, I put on I put on Facebook today.
Speaker 1: I love sucking pussy so much. I just go to shake in and get nervous, I said, I say, iping right now, thinking about it. Where you love black women, I love him to death. My fato to a black woman, this baby lay down. I got you exactly.
Speaker 3: Because they got a mist in school.
Speaker 1: I knew who it was. Tricked down his motherfucking dollars.
Speaker 7: Women.
Speaker 1: You were just saying, just well, like a couple of y'all slipping, that's what you say a lot of but not the women those in the all. And that's the difference. That's the difference. The women and a real woman ain't got time to be on them.
Speaker 4: Fu fucker social music making with me right right right, She's taking care of business.
Speaker 1: It's rough I am, and I don't know a lot of rich black women. So therefore certain.
Speaker 4: Things I have a problem with single black independent as a woman that's lonely, hungry and program.
Speaker 3: So we love our black women. It's a lot of it's a lot of women out there doing their thing.
Speaker 1: And all the ones that do their thing, like I know Fadrial, I knew Fasor when she was in college. She's a successful black attorney. Respect to that. I respect her for that. That's right.
Speaker 4: And they could talk all that ship they want to about Patty LaBelle, but you can say the piles nasty, but they bought them.
Speaker 3: They brought the motherfucker pies.
Speaker 1: So now music, and if I see Patty, I'm gonna say, what's something that's mother, my god, mama, it's one. It is one of the ones they call considered as the queen of soul way before anybody else, miss the legendary missus Betty Right, what that's that's my god, mama.
Speaker 4: Nobody raised, nobody would ever understand her for slapping the ship out of me, for disrespecting.
Speaker 1: The black woman, a decent black woman. Wait, we're talking about Betty Right, not the white but it's the child.
Speaker 3: What's the ship? Golden girls? You know, I was like, this ship got m.
Speaker 1: From the girl. One of them a slot, one of them d The trick is going down the gold But did you ever have do you ever have tagle bone?
Speaker 3: No, I never had that tackle bone. It's just one shot. Come on, please you par if.
Speaker 1: You don't want that ship, I don't drinking a small shot, small sh ship like Tapo bell Do I need to take this ship in the bathroom and no, no, no, that's how I feel about top of b I eat that ship on the toilet as well. And you are the Kings of the South. Toll right now, right well, the legends of the Legends of the South. That's you. Who's on the start face a ball M J G. Shoolie movie. That's all them niggas. Come out here, man, come to the drink. It is horrible, guys, I'm sorry about this. I'm from Miami. It's like it's like you want pussy. That's the girl that shake the pussy. Don't even eat out of God we called eating at the guyage.
Speaker 3: So he So that's that's hard.
Speaker 1: It's just not good. It's just not good. That ship not gonna say, I promise Trick is not gonna put it in one of his video.
Speaker 3: So trick, So Trick. We got a guy who's down with all cool. His name is Eddie That and you're his hero.
Speaker 4: I am to see your president and founder of the Eating Booty game game, which is which what I mean?
Speaker 1: Chance?
Speaker 3: Listen, we asked everybody if they asked, We're not gonna ask you because we know you.
Speaker 1: You guys in the Canada, tell you something like game leader. Okay, I don't take showers. I have a tough shower, but January twenty fifth or not. You know, I take sit down bubble baths, cleaning gangsters because I get hate out too. I get asked eight to get one of the more line of one trick the whole more so you get verted described man I'm talking about I'm talking about woman eating mad ass and and man women. Yeah, I ain't talking about that that. So what happened? I know we know we don't come on, you come on, we know so Eatyboddy can't go before. So what happened? How for something for people totally around like how I started like getting my hand she was she had to sloppy jilopy, like like you know, the sloppy dappy head. Ain't she got slopp all over my head. I'm like, get that out of there. She's like, are you looking for the stopping though? I don't know. I was just trying to get to you. If you never got eight out, that what we call it get if you never got eight out yo twenty. Hold on, but how did this start first?
Speaker 3: It started you eating the booty first.
Speaker 1: It really really, it really come from my family.
Speaker 4: I have a very spiritual family and they raise their kids with man.
Speaker 1: I don't know if y'all know this. It's about, it's about. It's about. This question is a look lie, you can't say I'm right question. I'm just speaking to the neighbor mama that old ladies. We didn't just say anything a training camp. This is what you gotta do.
Speaker 3: The trick I've seen online you said you have quit the Booty gang at one point.
Speaker 1: Right, because but hold on, this is what we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: We're gonna set up and it's gonna be a show on on reality show. We're gonna do the Hohoy Gang training camp where you sending the nigga and like anything he did.
Speaker 8: And you, no, dude, you hold on this randomation daddy for being the ball.
Speaker 3: No, I just didn't make joints to trick out of him.
Speaker 1: Because let's guess what, EFN. Let's be real.
Speaker 3: The minute the fans got word that we our main basic you born and raised, not born and raised, but raised in Miami and me being in Miami for ten years and you know the number one.
Speaker 1: One of the first niggas that they say, hey, he wants some drops, he wants some music for them. And I said, all right, here you go. That's her and he put that ship and it was out there. So who would the first DJ that played play your music? The first DJ that played my music?
Speaker 4: I don't know a lot of these radio DJs were my DJ once before. But about J College is the first DJ to really go crazy with it was calling now it's.
Speaker 1: DJ nasty, Well go out uncle uncle. It was like it's like family.
Speaker 4: So when when our like when Al did more? If you knew, if you know who DJ, it ain't too many tricks that the records you put on at the jam.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You understand what I'm saying. Yeah, I ain't have too many of the records. A couple of them, get on up, take it to the high, make it.
Speaker 1: To the hour. But you know our jams, the.
Speaker 4: Little girls remember that. I don't know if y'all seen this on on Instagram, but I'm looking for her mama.
Speaker 1: The little girl and the little boy making the rain on with the cars. You see that all of the Chinese, the black little.
Speaker 4: Girl with the dancing and the little boy was making the rain on with the cars. I'm like, I've been I've been going to every stript club looking for her, mama.
Speaker 1: I can't find them. But I want to know what girl you're talking about.
Speaker 3: It's a little it's a little Chinese girl. I think it's a jeweler Julia. She'd just be throwing like she'd be calling my car.
Speaker 1: I think it's one of the jeweler's kids. Okay, can kill you, Trick. But how it's like a lot of these kids out here. They don't got ship. They do. Everybody got guns.
Speaker 4: Once you try, and once you beef with them and say something slick, they're coming.
Speaker 1: To kill you. They kill you.
Speaker 4: Their friends, gonna kill one of your homeboys, one of your home ones, gonna shoot up their friend. Wait, it's fucked up. So what I do with Trick love the Kids Foundation, and I don't lie to my kids no more.
Speaker 1: I used to tell them I'm uncle Trick, but I was fucking half of their mama, So you got I'm his stepdad. So because it's it's certain things.
Speaker 4: That my mama for them, my mom from South Carolina. They call us Geeche ain't nothing Ma mama heard from us.
Speaker 1: She told us what not to repeat, what not to say, words like nanny and babysitter, or we know what that means five.
Speaker 4: Years old, lock my door door, open it for nobody. We knew on Fridays, Saturdays when all the kids in the room when you first played hide go hutch, all the kids together because the grown folks is in the room getting high.
Speaker 1: We do that, but they didn't do it in front of us.
Speaker 4: The problem with these people they do shit in front of their kids, anything in front of their kids, and their kids do anything.
Speaker 1: And they try to be their kids friend.
Speaker 4: My kids ain't my fucking friends.
Speaker 1: They're not my friend.
Speaker 4: And the whole thing about me is respect my manhood, respect my mind, respect me as being older. Young niggas. Now they got they got a new name for niggas.
Speaker 1: Like us nor old head old head. Yeah, I'm like old head head.
Speaker 3: I'm like oh gen neither like Sometimes sometimes O g on the wing, I.
Speaker 1: Mean I gotta listen. Why It depends on.
Speaker 3: The where they use it sometimes because they say oh G and it's like right and and something's like G and it's like say you old nigga, I'm young bitch.
Speaker 1: When I ain't caught.
Speaker 4: When when I didn't want to get caught, old head, old old g And the wrong way was when my son started wearing my same size and shoes. And now I can't get all this clusive joys because I'm stuck in my way.
Speaker 1: Even to be walking around over no soup song, you got me fucked up.
Speaker 4: I'm wearing my little jeans, my little jewels. I don't want no old bitch either. What I'm gonna do with the old bitch, We're not. We're not gonna die together.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 4: I want to be just to bury me and fight with my family over the ship I got.
Speaker 1: I want.
Speaker 3: That would have been so trick, I'll be I'll be an asshole if I don't ask you this. We heard that you're gonna be a part of a reality show. We don't have to say the name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be, it's not it's gonna be off the chain, off the chain. Yeah it's in Miami, Yeah, y, yes, we want to.
Speaker 3: I'm so proud you know what I mean, because had they did this show and this show unfolded in Miami, and when I had you, you know what I'm saying, I shot that bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would. I want to gave him a location.
Speaker 4: You told me, they told me some of the people were interested in your name came up.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm like him, and I said the same thing about you. I said the same thing about you. But y'all met at the fucking meeting, you.
Speaker 3: Know my and listen, I'm the nigga.
Speaker 1: I think I'm the first nigga to introduce you the pun. Is that correct? Fact?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I remember this at least with Gammy and I owe them five stacks And I was like, man I met us. Joe was like yo yo.
Speaker 4: But I also also I'm gonnaetting ready to do this ship. No, no, list yes and me and you talk.
Speaker 1: That's why we listen to. You know.
Speaker 3: We heard that Trick Daddy is about to start a podcast and it's no way us you being from Miami, me adapted.
Speaker 1: Miami is my second Miami. Now you've been here for a while, yeah, I haven't long enough. Every Miami.
Speaker 4: Let me take the difference from from where you grew up at it's too hot to wear rubbers down here.
Speaker 1: So I'm I'm looking for just a little nigga right now. I'm married. I'm married. It's all good.
Speaker 3: But listen, we want to sign your podcast.
Speaker 1: Want to do another shot.
Speaker 7: Let's hear that.
Speaker 1: You can't let daddy out. Anybody giving up up daddy side right here. You from Miami the puppy. But we got the we got that TV oh vager ten.
Speaker 4: I personally drank the puffy juice that was fifty called it.
Speaker 3: But no shots of the fifty with him.
Speaker 1: You know. We got just Baker k and we got Baked with Teeny. You want to smoke, you want to smoke some bottle.
Speaker 3: That's baked my teen He got damn ship Yeah, yeah, yeah, this is god.
Speaker 1: Yeah the joint. Yeah, it's not going.
Speaker 4: It looks like you're in the wid it's from It's wrong baber t dot com.
Speaker 1: Yo. Hey, and I'm looking forward to doing that podcast.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, we're gonna have on the Drink Champs network.
Speaker 1: That's big on the CB amazing, that's big up the C.
Speaker 3: I said, trick, you know, we'll have the camera guys, the engineers, he said, I got everything nor so all we're gonna do is come around produce, because you know why they said, it's about time that real niggas got a chance to we have our own station. The think about it is this, if we're smart about what we're doing right now, you ain't gotta drop an album on the label or drop an album on something.
Speaker 1: This is something called sound.
Speaker 4: Is that you notice what's going on right around the corner from here in a minute, this building.
Speaker 1: They're going to offer minis for this because they try to turn.
Speaker 4: They trying to push your ass out therehere the crocodiles at and shouts out to BB and face.
Speaker 1: The bike up the bb BB. You want to say something about the looke episode. I feel like you want to know. You can't drink it out of the liquid. You gotta take.
Speaker 3: The But what in a minute, nigga smoking vodka?
Speaker 1: You able to do something? We ain't gonna be able to afford to live here.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, we're gonna do Shout out to my bus and went with the Puerto Ricans a little bit.
Speaker 1: Of crew of hours house. Big I used to go there back in the day's little name.
Speaker 3: She used to brother, let's big up to every time I see Trick, every time I'm in Miami, Trick always tell me you good, nigga. You always you always made shaw and you're real nigga. I remember I introduced some of the pun. That's the that's amazing, man.
Speaker 1: I know something. No no, no no.
Speaker 3: I super loved him and I walked in his room and he played a record and I was like, all right, pummers downstairs, and then I went up. I sent Pun upstairs, and I remember, y'all met I stayed downstairs.
Speaker 1: And You've always been a real nigga. New York niggas always loved you.
Speaker 4: And you give me chills, nigga because it's like you know what we were on the tour with Bomb right and now I always and I growed up with it.
Speaker 1: I got a bucket full of stone, said I'm gonna suck you up, your nigga, Like what I did was like when your ass was going right before me. I could leave once you get off the stage. Now you're gonna last. And my wife says she leave. I appreciate real, any real niggas, any real perta Ricans, Cubans, Cubans, right, Portaman Cubans, God damn and blacks.
Speaker 7: Let me let me explain something real Quickmi Miami, just please. I come from the era of I fucked with the Mother, Superbias, the Dose, funky Bastards society.
Speaker 1: Those are my people's and we were.
Speaker 7: Some hip hop ship and the Miami bas was like we were all parallel of each other, but as Miami ins it was we were all together, saying.
Speaker 1: I remember when I met Uncle Al and I gave him a record. It was a record that you did for me. I saw him like a part of my yeah, because I gave it to him.
Speaker 7: Studio way through and I gave it to him and I was like, yo, man, this is I don't know if you're gonna like this because I didn't think it was his kind of record and hip hop yeah, hipps.
Speaker 1: He was younger then. They was like, man, what's that?
Speaker 7: White boy said No, I said, I said, yow, I'm gonna give you. He said, if it's Miami ship, I'm always gonna play You're for Miamimo, always gonna play it.
Speaker 1: I love Then That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Like trick is for all of us, no matter what side. Whatever the fuck. He wrapped Miami like Miami.
Speaker 1: He makes the name Miami. Put your down. You're gonna hit the raging m brock because I hate this bitch half a time because because I know you smoked that ricord Delli. I want to tell the story before we get up. You smoked that real.
Speaker 4: So the first time I went to Windy Williams show, you smoked that ship, No go on there, And.
Speaker 1: She's like, imfto your pockets. You had that ship in my pocket. He got like five thousand dollars, a hundred dollars beer, he got some mad condoms. He got a clip baggae with a white sustance. I don't know what that was for that boat.
Speaker 4: That big niggah william under that big man that's about her.
Speaker 1: I wasn't ready.
Speaker 4: I told him I heard your husband had a cocaine problem. But we got the best ship down there man that your son like, don't try to climb me. Yeah, I'm I'm the boom on the dog man.
Speaker 1: What is this ship?
Speaker 6: Hurt?
Speaker 1: Ye? This that period? This that period? What book is the brown weed making weed? Y'all? God, y'all, y'all with the thing thing with the with the problem you're not when you're heard with the yall blow with the problem on the on the top like that yall blow. Explain that to the listeners. That's the dirty, dirty, that's the dirty, because listen, that's all you smoke right here, that's all I smoke.
Speaker 3: And I seen you outside with a cigarette. You dipped in something I didn't know.
Speaker 1: That's that's all. Something else about that. You can't hold him tame.
Speaker 3: But listen, man, the trick I told you in the beginning this interview, this platform is for.
Speaker 1: We don't interview new artists. We don't interview the people that is just hot.
Speaker 3: Now like how you said you described your albums. We want to support our legends and again we want to give you the flowers while we can smell them, and while the trees were you go help them.
Speaker 1: We know you don't smell this. What do you call it? Because this is this is this is medicine. They well, we used to call it airplay, but now they're running bud that so we called it live. But down South on the southeet we called it scary, scary because that ship is not loud chemicals.
Speaker 9: Why Miami crippy and some ship nigga broken, the nigga out and.
Speaker 1: Stole the while ya. That's why I put you on Real Deserve. The real crip. Mister Lee is keeping joints and you're good for the day. You see them niggas keep rolling off. That's some ship that got knocked off.
Speaker 3: That ship to youngst So now I asked you on the phone, are we working on the next album?
Speaker 4: I'm working on the next I don't know what the name of it is, but after we do it, after we started reality show and after we do the deal.
Speaker 1: With you the podcast. What's the name of your podcast? It's called Flop no T.
Speaker 4: The flop is this no matter where you're from from around the world, when you mixed lemonade with tea, they call it on a palm in Miami. If you go ask for all aparll, they gonna think you looking for some type of bills and.
Speaker 1: We call it the fuck right right?
Speaker 4: So the no T is the fact that I'm not assassinate Nigga's characters.
Speaker 1: Speaking of the truth. That's right. I'm not anything I say in my mouth. It's gonna be documented. If you're a closer personal friend of mine, I will protect you. That's what we do over here. Now, were just what were doing over here. So I'm gonna say it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say a couple of names from Miami and I just want to see what Trick Daddy thinks about it.
Speaker 1: Florida, Florida. Okay, you can go wherever fuck you want to go. Kodak Black, Kodak Black. That's a young nigga who who's hot.
Speaker 4: That's one of the quickest young nigga I've ever seen get hot in the last twenty years. Maybe, but he's kind of young. He don't have no guidance, and if you fuck with me, I'm gonna show him what to do.
Speaker 1: Because he got their ears already. I don't want to.
Speaker 4: I don't want to talk about nothing different. I just wanted to be careful because they guide him. It will send it as the prison cood ain't black.
Speaker 1: You heard that.
Speaker 3: That's respect respectful court call that black and tricked down his advice as well.
Speaker 4: Any of your nigga under twenty five or thirty, that's my nephew, nigga.
Speaker 1: You ain't got to like me, nigga own nigga. You better believe I like that. I like that.
Speaker 3: I told that to a nigga today. I said listen, man, that's a week o g's man, I don't care.
Speaker 1: And that's the problem.
Speaker 4: It's not even the old jeez, it's the you know, back in my day, it was like my mama, tell him if you catch my children doing something wrong, beat their ass.
Speaker 1: The village.
Speaker 4: It's two types of females. Now that's gonna say something. It's the one that's gonna be on the news crime when they kid get killed, saying he was a good kid.
Speaker 1: She don't even know a fucking kid.
Speaker 4: And it's this other ignorant bitch that's taking all the stolen ship that her song bring in and said he'll read niggas.
Speaker 1: Just like his daddy. That was d D. So I'm gonna keep going with the just names randomly. Don't whisper. I always whispered. Why don't know why? I always just when I do this. Trina treated the baddest bitch. That's the baddest bitch. That's everybody want to fuck her, and everybody want to know that I fuck her. No, I ain't never fuck her. I heard my brother fucking in's room. You've heard he actually heard?
Speaker 6: Did not know this?
Speaker 7: She?
Speaker 4: I'm scared to ask another all right, man behind Rick Ross. Rick Ross is Rick Ross is the next thing in Miami. To me, a lot of niggas always stop. It was a problem me and me and Rick Ross problems was personal ship. And I feel like, I feel like this two real niggas should never bump hiss with each other. We should get the gun and deal with these fuck niggas.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing I always been on.
Speaker 4: So when I came out to the Port of Miami the tenth anniversary, everybody was looking like, what the fuck? Just let you know that they sleep with the eyes open, you know what I'm saying, Like you can't believe. Every every day we'll.
Speaker 1: Say a c got a ac Now he stepped it up. Continue, brother, but Miami, we we came a long fucking way, still going still. We came so far.
Speaker 4: We buying cocaine from other states, you know, because the Mexican's controller.
Speaker 1: That's why we gotta go.
Speaker 4: I'm just waiting for one of runaway his sons to get old enough to run for president.
Speaker 1: Come right back.
Speaker 4: Because when the crack era became popular, it wasn't no niggas doing bad. It wasn't as much dying and killing you couldn't kill a nigga for anything back in the days. So and you got to ask one other group. Two Life Crew, Life Crew.
Speaker 1: Two Live Crew is the first group I ever fell in love. And that's my cousin. He ain't ship right there, he he went two Live Crew right there. Two Crew is the first group.
Speaker 4: That I ever fell in love with because they were now sy, they don't want to be And if you talk to a Miami niggas we call that women different, you'd be like.
Speaker 1: Say red save black and then you know what they from Miami. They said some ship to make him get cussed out. My name ain't red.
Speaker 4: Once you see a snake like that, so we know then you know what I'm saying. Tu Live Crew is the first ones that beat a trial, beat somebody back in the days.
Speaker 1: Back in the days, if you call charge, they can keep you in the counties five six, seven years now they got the rock court and different ship.
Speaker 4: Like you have this man that's kind of this long time you wait on him to do something else stupid or you ain't know some other ship to come and to live talk Brown County.
Speaker 1: Mister Nick Navarro took his ass to.
Speaker 4: The Supreme Court and won like you can say what the fuck we want to say and do what the fuck we want to do.
Speaker 1: This is not right commental make some noise for that. And I'm gonna say two more names and then we get about it. Bb BB full of ship and Phoebe is a rich boy. They got to be. We spent millions of dollars in that studio. I get love in that bitch. Now I have some knives.
Speaker 4: They want my nyes. But BB is an easy, good nigga. He's very horsh the women always. He always lied to the women. But he you lied to him and betrayed him. But all in all, here a good dude. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I know them since young and we around the same age.
Speaker 3: You know what, Big up to BB, he helped trip down the interview happy goddamn big up the circle house, bad boy.
Speaker 1: Man. What's it going to do when they come? I still got two more That's why I learned on getting them checks. They sticking checks from this ship. That's not umble shit. And I got two more names. Can I'm gonna say Collin and Luke Cadid and Luke Caleid was necessary for Miami. Luke is like a cheetash Christ. Because if the Bible say for God looks so lovers the world. He gave his only begt something. He gave his motherfucker Luke and Luke birth Calid believe it or not, because he put work, he put nick show his big show and shout out to butter fuck as well and cat it.
Speaker 4: Old girl, that's like my mama. That's my brother from another mother. I can call on a couple of niggas.
Speaker 1: I can call on.
Speaker 4: I can call you say old girls, yo, old, that's like my mama, Calid, Mama, I'm sorry, that's like we call each other brother from another mother.
Speaker 1: DJ called Louke baby, right.
Speaker 4: I can call on cald pit Bull, Jason Taylor, you Donald's has and say I'm doing something for the kids and I'm gonna get a couple of thousands, tens of thousands from them, and they gonna say.
Speaker 1: Is that enough? Right? Respect that straight up. So I'm always fucked with them. Respect that. Let's make some noise trick. Shouts out to the Drake Champ forgetting me fucked up in the video. You want to shout, I got a little Oprah bag and you got you don't got nothing.
Speaker 3: You listen but trick once again, we want you to know that we are home bases in Miami.
Speaker 1: This guy's Miami mixtape King. He's been pushing.
Speaker 3: He's the first, one of the first people who put you on your music, and we want to continue to support our legends because in our game, there's so many people that after you get ten years or better, they say you washed up or you whatever.
Speaker 1: That's not what we do over here. We celebrate the niggas that she needs to be celebrated. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We celebrate the niggas need to be celebrated. Fact everything, and now the fact that we're in Miami.
Speaker 1: You don't listen. I don't give a funk. If we want to come back tomorrow, you come back to mom.
Speaker 3: This is your home, your home, you're every motherfucking time. So I just want you to know that he wants to getnother shot before you do.
Speaker 1: I just want to get ya. Then that make some noise for chick Daddy.