Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Part of your core will help you. Your core audience will go along with your business. Right, So we're we're not here, We're not gonna not everybody's gonna appreciate everything that you do.
Speaker 4: Like, so when I post certain things, I see what some people.
Speaker 3: You know, they might like comment, right, But and so, but when I post other things, I don't get as many likes their comments. But I'm not gonna worry about that, Okay, but that I'm gonna use that to say, hey, Okay, they like this content better or more. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop posting the other items because I still want to be true to myself.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So look at your So that's gonna be kind of like your mass audience and then your mass audience. You have different core groups, you have different target audiences, but people are there still for something, right, So look at your career and business, your hobbies and your passions and create your target audience audiences for those.
Speaker 4: Okay, So my.
Speaker 3: Question is to you, what is your target audience? Everybody in the chat, what is your target audience? Some of us may have the same target audiences.
Speaker 4: My target audience are educators.
Speaker 3: And because when you get focused on your target audience, man, that's when you can really start creating content exactly for those people. So you want to think about it like your personal brand is for you. It's about you, but you're making it for your target audience so that they can learn from it. They can soak it up and you know, listen to you as an expert give information about it and get all of those great tips. Okay, we have adult entrepreneurs all right. Scenario credit prayer, Deshaun. I want you to think about who needs the credit repair? Okay, So think about like if you had recidivism, if you just wanted to work with people freshly.
Speaker 4: You know, you work with people who got out of jail or prison or whatever.
Speaker 3: They try to get back into society, but you might not work with them directly. You work with them directly, but maybe there are programs out there that help people do that. So maybe there's a program or service that you're pitching to the programs and services so that your services will help their clients, right gang, Or you could do moms, single parent moms or newly divorced people when it comes to credit repair. Okay, Chanella said, moms in that category can be even broken out even further teen moms, you know, but yeah, teen moms or it just depends. There's so many things, right.
Speaker 4: Yes, everybody needs finances.
Speaker 3: But you could, like I am specifically targeting educators. Why because I'm an educator and I know how much we spend in classrooms. I know educators. Two are also always they have second jobs. A lot of states they don't pay as much, Like Oklahoma loses teachers to Texas. I'm in Texas because Oklahoma does not pay a lot for their teachers. Neurodivergent moms, whooh, that's niche down right there, that's niche down Mintees that need help and personal development are awesome. New and inspiring. Entrepreneurs and single mothers love it. Homeowners that need to sell their home boom, Okay. So that all works, y'all, I love it. So make sure you focus when you're thinking about your target audience. What are the key words that you need to say? What are the things? What are they thinking about, how do they think, what are they dealing with? What are their pain points? So that way you can when you're creating content, you're not talking to everybody. You're focused in on one point. So if I got if I get target, if my target audience are educators, I'm not just doing educators.
Speaker 4: I'm actually looking for new educators.
Speaker 3: So that and I'm following the cycle of spending five thousand dollars in their classroom, or you know, spending so much money. I want them to find money so that they can fund their classroom. I want them to learn how to write letters. I want them to seek out grants. Right, so I'm even niching down the educators. But even though I'm niching down doesn't mean that I can't help anyone. Yeah, I can help anyone. I mainly only want to deal with single.
Speaker 4: Women and as educators.
Speaker 3: But will I say a male client, Yes I will if I know I can help them and they're a good fit and they're going to do the work, Yes I will, all right, But that's not necessarily my target audience. So just because you have a specific target audience doesn't mean other people will not work with you. Okay, all right, boom there it is alrighty, so be the authority, figure.
Speaker 2: Erness what's up.
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing a vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money. Boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now under President Trump, America's laws border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: We have talked about this, all right, So you're going to need to and again, remember these are some items. These are just the big items that are really going to help you monitor us. You must create your presence on social media first, So if you're just parting out right, you're gonna have to create that facade. He even though you might have a lot of expertise, but the big thing is that you get to create it right online, and then you're gonna back it up by becoming a master of your crap. That does not happen instantaneous. This is not Ron and Noodle, y'all. We can't just pop it. We can't just pop also in the microwave and think we're gonna boom, all right, Even people who have gone viral, it doesn't necessarily just it's not an instant overnight sensation.
Speaker 4: Because how many of us have been.
Speaker 3: Talking about Gorilla Googirl glue Girl any anytime in the past month.
Speaker 4: None of us.
Speaker 3: But she did, you know, she had her little moment of fame, and she's gonna have to build off that. If she wants to continue, you know, using the that stimulus that she got right, So they things don't happen overnight.
Speaker 4: So we have to make sure that we would still become masters of our craft. So if we just got into the.
Speaker 3: Real estate, or even if you've been in the industry for a while, you always want to be learning. There's a book that I had to do my last class in graduate school and becoming an instructional design. It was, well, my master's degree is an instructional design and technology, and so we had to read a book called Mastering by Robert Green. I was like, I'm like this last class was good because I was like, Okay, it was a lot of great stuff. But Robert Green is also the person who wrote the forty eight Laws of Power, all right, and it says that you must spend ten thousand hours to become the master of any craft. Ten thousand. No, not Lamar University. It was full Sail University. And I researched them. They're big technology school. They're out and went a part of Florida, and I've actually met some really right.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The funny thing is that when after I.
Speaker 3: Got in that school, I actually met somebody in my district. We're still friends to this day. We talked side by side. We both went through the same program. We both were teaching the same grade, the same content.
Speaker 4: And we both went through that program like how two people end up and.
Speaker 3: Our thesis, our thesis topics were the same.
Speaker 4: That was just it was wild. It was wild. So and yeah, it was wild. So yeah, and I think, yeah, the client, one of my first clients in my business.
Speaker 3: Went to the phil Sael University too, so it was it's been amazing. But yeah, all right, So so think about that ten thousand hours. It's eighty hours a week for forty eight weeks.
Speaker 4: That's if you only studied.
Speaker 3: This graph, right, eighty hours a week for forty eight weeks, which is about two and a little over two and a half years.
Speaker 4: And that's if you're only focused on one particular skill. So if you were to get so good, if you were to study.
Speaker 3: Credit payer for ten thousand hours, that doesn't mean that you know, I mean that means that you would be so focused you would become the expert.
Speaker 4: You to come master.
Speaker 3: And what happens when you're the master of something, everybody wants to see you. Everybody wants to go see what is his name? The guy don't I don't even know. People still talking about him, but we all want to be on Oprah, right, because she studied her craft, as you know, asking questions. There's a doctor I cannot remember his name because I'm not big on that grannies, but you know everybody used to doctor Phild, doctor Phil.
Speaker 4: I think it is yeah or us Yeah, those two days. Right.
Speaker 3: We think about them like, yeah, they want to go see him, right, because we love when people are so well versed in if that we trust them, don't have any problem listening to they what.
Speaker 4: They're saying, right, Okay, So think about.
Speaker 3: You must become a student of the game so that you can become a master later. And with the way we get content this day and time and the way things are changing and laws, we have to make sure that we're staying on top of our game. So think about this. What was the last book you read, what was the last seminar that you went to, or what was the last course that you study in your area of expertise? That's not rhetorical.
Speaker 4: What was it and when was it? Because it was two years ago? Ooh, that's too long. One year ago? It is too long.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,