Speaker 1: Where we have come in to your site. Wanna lay, I gets.
Speaker 2: Hose, saying you a conscious sound, will be desire, how the tale.
Speaker 1: And if you want a little banging a yuni a't come along.
Speaker 3: Peter Schumer, are you feeling pressure to step down?
Speaker 4: Look? I'm not stepping down.
Speaker 5: I know that Mahmood Khalil right now is a political prisoner.
Speaker 4: Let's be clear. Mahmood's rights are our rights.
Speaker 2: So Alexandria and I and others are gonna work with you to finally do what should have been done decades ago. Pass a Medicare for all single payer program. None of this stuff is radical.
Speaker 6: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 7: Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 1: We have come in to your city. Don't way, I get house and saying you a conscious cell. The New Sean Hannity Show, more Me, I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America. Hi, thanks Scott h on an hour two Sean Hannity's show. Toll free. Our number is eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. So the CEOs of MPR PBS appeared before lawmakers on the newly formed Doge subcommittee. Jasmine Crockett, Well, this is about freedom of speech. Well, if it's free, why are you forcing the taxpayers to pay for it? Now, regarding accusations of biased reporting and using federal funding, there's a lot of fireworks that took place here. And the most fascinating thing about this is you have the MPR head, a woman by the name of Catherine Marr, and she finally admitted a number of things in the course of this hearing. Now, as the hearing got started at Democrats invoking children's shows, fire elon, save Elmo, Well you can save Elmo. Just have private funders and you can keep Elmo on every day of the week if you want to pay for it, just like everybody else in a competitive marketplace. And the problem is they had to acknowledge during this hearing yesterday that yeah, we acknowledged we were mistaken and failing to cover the Hunter Biden laptop story. Then admitting that MPR's news team has work to do regarding their organization's provision of balanced than trustworthy journalism. Then confronted by one of the congress people about a comment that was made the whole community of gender queer dinosaur enthusiasts, Linda, I can't interpret that, and I don't even think I want your interpretation.
Speaker 8: He definitely don't want that.
Speaker 1: Sure, fear of fatness is more harmful than actual fat. And then her old tweets came back to haunt her, and this is mar saying, do you believe that America is addicted to white supremacy? And she said, I believe I had tweeted that, And as I've said earlier, I believe my thinking has evolved over the last a half decade. It's evolved, and that means that the last five years, do you believe that America believes in black plunder and white democracy? I don't believe that any longer. She goes on to say, and then confronted, you tweeted that in a reference to a book you were reading at the time, The Case for Reparations. I don't think I ever read that book. Well, the problem is you tweeted out that you did read that book and took a day off to actually read it and posted that on Twitter in January of twenty twenty, and then was asked, do you believe that white people are inherently, inherently feel superior? To other races, and it goes on and on and on. Let's play the highlights.
Speaker 3: First of all, I do want to say that NPR acknowledges that we were mistaken in failing to cover the Hunter Biden laptop story more and sooner.
Speaker 9: Do you believe that America is addicted to white supremacy?
Speaker 3: I believe that I tweeted that, and as I've said earlier, I believe much of my thinking has evolved over the last half decade.
Speaker 9: Do you believe that America believes in black plunder and white democracy?
Speaker 4: I don't believe that, sir. You tweeted that.
Speaker 9: It's reference to a book you were reading at the time, apparently The Case for Reparations.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've ever read that book, sir. You tweeted about it.
Speaker 9: You said you took a day off to fully read The Case for Reparations. You put that on Twitter in January of twenty twenty. Do you believe that white people inherently feel superior to other races?
Speaker 4: I do not.
Speaker 10: Don't.
Speaker 9: You tweeted something to that effect. You said I grew up feeling superior. How wide of me? Why did you tweet that? A few years ago? In PR educated America about quote the whole community of gender queer dinosaur enthusiasts. Do you think that that's an appropriate use of tax dollars? Your health advisor in PR so stated in an interview that quote, fear of fatness is more harmful than actual fat. Would you like to explain how fear of fatness is more harmful than actual fat? That's directly that's an editorial at NPR.
Speaker 3: I am not familiar with the editorial, and I don't believe that was published during my time here.
Speaker 9: It's called diet culture is everywhere. Here's how to fight it. Do you think that that's an appropriate use of taxpayer dollars.
Speaker 4: I think any reporting on health isn't appropriate. Use you spent dollars.
Speaker 5: Yes, you believe your reporters are fair. You said that you're fair, and they're working at it.
Speaker 4: I believe that they work to me every day, sir.
Speaker 5: They're non biased. And yet you have the voter registration issue. I mean, we're all human beings. We're all going to see through the world through a certain lens. And you are you aware of any Republicans, any registered Republicans in your newsroom?
Speaker 3: I couldn't say we're registered, but I know we have conservatives in our newsroom.
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, So the recent registration when it was looked at eighty seven Democrats and zero Republicans.
Speaker 4: Register, I found that very concernedive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would not even forty to thirty or fifty to twenty. Eighty seven to zero.
Speaker 1: W ooops, todaisy. Eighty seven to zero. That's fair and balance, that's objective. That's real journalism anyway. Joining us to weigh in on this, Diana, hear what they have to say. Carol Roth, two times New York Time bestselling author of You Will Own Nothing and a recovering investment banker, which I find funny, that's her description. Joe kancha Fox News contributor. He has an upcoming book called The Greatest Comeback Ever, Inside Trump's Big, Beautiful Campaign, Unburdened by what has been welcome back both of you. Karen will start with you. I don't even know where to begin. If you can explain the whole community of gender queer dinosaur enthusiasts, please have at it.
Speaker 7: You know, Sean, I'm really good at spinning a lot of things. I think that one might be above my pay grade and listening to that absolute drivel, you made my head one to explode. But if I take a step back, even if they were actually fair and balanced, even if their newsroom wasn't eighty seven to zero, even if they weren't talking about fear of fat being worse than actually being fat, at the end of the day, Americans don't want their taxpayer dollars going to fund any sort of news outlet. Right now, we have democratized content. There are people who start up each day, They go onto YouTube, they go on to social media, and they create their own media empires. The Internet has allowed for expression and allowed for access that didn't exist when NPR was founded. So when we only had a handful of TV channels that we didn't have cable, and we didn't have YouTube and whatnot, you know, it may have made sense to allocate some dollars in that direction. But even if this is the most fair and balanced situation in the world, which we know that it's not, this is not where Americans want their dollars going.
Speaker 1: They don't want their dollars go and joke contra, and the reality is the idea that she may have changed over the last half decade, meaning the last five years from her radical positions does not instill comfort in me. Maybe you, but not me.
Speaker 6: You know, Sean, when you get to you know, north A's thirty five, forty years old, don't we all change in the span of about five years, completely evolved to a one to eighty. Look at what Kamala Harris did right from when she ran for president in twenty twenty compared to twenty twenty four, she did a one to eighty on every position that she had. So maybe Catherine Marr comes from that same tree. Or maybe she's just trying to save whatever funding she has in the government and was trying to just tell that Congressional hearing exactly what they wanted to hear. Perhaps, And I just love how Republicans are always accused of flip flopping and not having any principles. Democrats, though, can evolve on many issues just depending on where the wind's blowing that particular day. But I mean that hearing yesterday, I mean, boy, this is why we need Jamal Bowman back in Congress, because somebody had to pull up fire alarm to save Catherine Marr. Because last thing, I mean, throw the damn towel. I've never seen somebody just so oviscerated on the floor like that, And what a great job just having all those tweets available, which she for whatever reason didn't delete. Not the threen shots wouldn't have basically come about, I would imagine, But everything that she said was just particularly the part about you can't name one Republican that works for you. She's like, I'm sure they're there. Yeah, eighty seven Democrats registered zero points zero Republicans. I mean, dinosaurs are less extinct at this point. So all I know is during the Biden years, this is how woke the MPR crowd became. They used to read the Declaration of Independence on the fourth of July every fourth of July going back to nineteen seventy one when it was first founded. Well guess what last year they decided to have a discussion on how Thomas Jefferson and the Declaration of Independence was actually racist and he was racist, and that was a better idea than reading the Declaration of Independence on Independence Day. Oh look, when you called Donald Trump a racist and associopath like she did during the twenty twenty election, that was before she became the CEO of MPR. Here, MPR, you actually were interested in being, you know, for lack of a better terms, fair and balance, then you don't hire somebody like that who basically is to the left of Joy Dehar and Keith Opperman. So all I know is they don't deserve another American taxpayer dollar, and Elon Muskin doge this will be the easiest cut they make.
Speaker 10: Yet.
Speaker 1: Well, I want to go to the comments of our now favorite congresswoman because I mean, everything that comes out of her mouth is just full of bile. And that's Jasmine Crockett and she was at the hearing and this is what she had to say about freedom of speech.
Speaker 11: And to be clear, free speech is not about whatever it is that y'all want somebody to say. And the idea that you want to shut down everybody that is not Fox News is we need to stop playing because that's what y'all are doing in here. You don't want to hear the opinions and of anybody else.
Speaker 1: We're not trying to shut down freeze speech, Carol. And by the way, that bleep that word was bull Adam Schiff. So everybody at home knows that's listening or in their car. So I mean, it really is pretty amazing that this is the mindset that if it's free speech, and why are you making me pay for it? Why are you making all of us pay for it? Why are you making everybody listening to this program pay for it?
Speaker 7: I mean, that's exactly it. If it's free, it has zero dollars attached to it. They want millions dollars more from American tax payers in order to fund their speech. That's not free speech, that's funded speech. So, you know, Jasmine Crockett, I have to say, is the gift that keeps on giving. I do hope that she continues to continue talking and espousing her views because it just points out how absolutely ridiculous the arguments that are coming from the left are and how there is absolutely no merit. We all believe in free speech. We want free speech, we just don't want paid speech, and we certainly don't want to be the ones to pay for it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not Joe Conscia should I have to pay for her free speech? And she does have MSDNC and Fake new CNN and ABC and NBC and CBS and The New York Times, at Washington Post and pretty much every major newspaper across the country, local, national, same thing. So they have plenty of outlets. I don't think the American taxpayer, when we have nearly forty trillion dollars in debt, ought to be funding this.
Speaker 6: It's it's a no brainer at this point. And I'm with Carol on this one. As far as Jazz and Crockett, a free speech isn't under attack because she has said over the last week alone that she wants Elon Musk quote taken out unquote. Boy, that sounds like a threat for an assassination. She said that Ted Cruz should be beaten over the head hard, and then she thought that.
Speaker 1: It was a really good But that's not a threat. I mean, what would you know, take Elon own hit him over the head hard. That's not a threat, is it.
Speaker 6: I would take it as a somebody said, take.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean if I said that about her, I mean, how do you think the media would react to it?
Speaker 6: Oh? Boy, well, you know the pitchforks store would run out of pitchforks. As far as like the protests and everything of any conservative ever said that about her. And then the fact that she went after a guy who a tree fell on when he was twenty six years old has been paralyzed ever since. Then runs for governor of Texas and wins. She thinks it's a good idea to call him governor hot Wheels. Well, no one stopped her from saying these things. It doesn't mean that she's not committing political suicide. But I mean Democrats overall have a big problem right now. If the five biggest faces that you see in terms of rallies and in terms of on television, because when Jasmine Crockett speaks this way, she's getting rewarded like MSNBC wants more of that, and they want CNN wants more of that, and Jake Tapper had her on a week ago, so it's all, Wow, she's saying provocative things. Maybe she'll get us good ratings. When no, that's not how it works. The bottom line is that Jasmine Crockett, AOC, Bernie Sanders, Chuck Schumer and goofy Tim Walls are the five Democrats that we are seeing most right now on our airwaves and in these rallies. And if that is where the Democrat is going going forward, as far as going that far to the left off a cliff like the end of Felma and Louise, then this Party has some serious problems, will never win again because no one wants socialism and no one wants crazy. And that's where you're getting with those types of people.
Speaker 1: And Carol, I would just add to the point Joe's making and articulating very well, is that this is where the Democratic Party is because in Unison, they didn't stand at the Joint Session speech with President Trump. They wouldn't stand for mothers that lost their kids. That is the party. They are the voice of the party. I don't see much deviation except for John Fetterman.
Speaker 7: I think that you are exactly right. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately for the Republicans. You and Joe have articulated very well. Is that the loudest, most obnoxious, most pervasive points of view in the Democratic Party just say time and time again that they hate America. They hate America, they hate everything that Americans stand for. You have Tim Walls who goes out and says that he added a stock tracker to his iPhone so he could watch Tesla's stock decline when it is the biggest American EV manufacturer, When people across the country have Tesla's stock either directly or indirectly through one of the indices like the S and P five hundred in their four oh one ks and their stock portfolio, and his home state of Minnesota has more than a million shares of exposure. So they go out and without even realizing the implications, they just tell Americans over and over again, we absolutely hate you and we hate this country. And that is why we had such a resounding win this last time. You had every single swing state because even people who have in the past identified as being on the left are looking at what's what is left now is saying this does not represent who I am and my values.
Speaker 1: I appreciate both of you. Karl Roth, thank you, Joe Concha, thank you. Toll free. It's eight hundred and nine to four one sean. If you want to be a part of the program, we'll get to your calls at the bottom of the half hour. So for today, Tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday, we have one word of the day for our Tesla contest. To make it a little easier for people, you can register once a day every day now through April eleventh, and America is now the word of the day. And you can register today, Tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday. All right, then, I got my Tesla today, Linda. It is the greatest car I've ever driven, by far. I got the s Plaid. It's over a thousand horse power. It goes from zero to sixty and actually one point nine to nine seconds. It is a muscle car of all muscle cars, and you know I'm a big muscle car guy. I love them, although not as crazy as more to my motor head friends. And self driving is the craziest technology I've ever used. And it works perfectly. It better work perfectly right if you put it in self drive option. It is that it's It's the tightest driving vehicle I've ever I've ever driven. It is the most incredible piece of machinery ever made. The technology is so what's amazing about this to me is if you look at most car manufacturers, I mean they might have different they might have different options and accessories that you might not get on another model. No, this thing just was completely engineered out of the box as an electric vehicle. And I've been told by my friends that have them until I finally drove one, that it's the greatest car they've ever had, and they love theirs. Everybody that has them loves them. And I'm just telling you now from my own personal experience that it is the greatest car I've ever driven. And I have no environmental issues. Why I bought this car. I bought this car number one because when I drove my friend's car, I really loved it, and his is not as is not the model that I got. I got the hot rod model, and it's the most American made car in the country, meaning more American parts, labor, et cetera. So you're helping support American workers. And the other reason is I find it repulsive all that they have done to Elon Musk. And that's why I want to give one lucky listener a free car. They'll get to pick the Tesla of their choice. You go to Hannity dot com the next four days the words America and use the word of the day you put it in there. You can register once a day. Every day Monday, we'll have a new word of the day. And I'm just it's incredible, a self driving thing. When you first try it, it's like you can't believe it. It's amazing.
Speaker 8: You weren't nervous at all.
Speaker 1: No, I don't get nervous. You're nervous Nelly before a show. I could take you back to London one year.
Speaker 4: Oh god, really really?
Speaker 1: Oh oh, let's.
Speaker 12: Talk about something fun because that's going to make me mad. My question to you is as fine, wait.
Speaker 1: A minute, that's going to make you mad. Let's talk about that because that will be fun.
Speaker 4: Very funny.
Speaker 8: So if you had to choose between your XO XO car and your Tesla, what would you pay?
Speaker 1: My gosh, all right, you sound like you don't even know what crossed the plane means. As usual, my EXO XO car, you mean my the Corvette z O six with the Zeo seven package is what you're talking about. That also has carbon fiber in it, which is the Zeo seven package part of it.
Speaker 8: So for all of our listeners out there.
Speaker 1: Okay, but the beauty is is that the Tesla car has the same thing, carbon fiber, which is used in race cars. It's just and it's a beautiful sedan. It really is amazing, a lot of comfort. Black on black.
Speaker 8: You love that black on black. That's not your thing.
Speaker 1: I've never bought an Escalate that wasn't black.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean it has.
Speaker 1: Weather hm, heated seats, the technology, it's like you got a computer in front of you, and it's and even an idiot like me, he has been able to figure it out in a short period of time. And you know how technologically.
Speaker 8: Here's where it gets fun.
Speaker 12: Now, if you start really getting back into X, you could have yourself driving car taking you down the street. And when you see something that even makes you happy sad, you're interested in, you could then put a post up on X about it, so you could be like I think, supporting elon.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm my older age. In my younger years, I did have a heavy foot, I will admit that. But I have changed a lot dramatically as a matter of fact, over the years, because I as you get older, you beg to realize, Okay, driving fast is not that smart. I do keep up with traffic. And when you keep up with traffic in Florida, that means you're speeding by definition. But I just keep up with traffic. I tend to stay in the middle lanes. I'm not weaving in and out unless I'm really late for something, which occasionally does happen, as you know. And but I really just try to drive safely because I'll tell you why, Because I in my mind I would never want to hurt somebody that would crush me. I would find that. I would never want it to be my mistake.
Speaker 4: But now you.
Speaker 8: Remove that problem. You have a self driving car.
Speaker 1: It is the coolest technology. Now you drive a piece of crap. And I've been trying to talk to you out of that car forever. You drive a piece of garbage. And I've shown you the insurance industry rating on your vehicle, and it is the worst of the worst. I'm not going to mention it because I don't want to hurt your car company, your precious car company.
Speaker 8: If you even want to not aggressive.
Speaker 1: So it's you can be better off in a match by than that car that you're in in terms of safety. Go Bob, just borrow one of Liam's toy cars that he loves. That it's car. No, the car you drive is like the least safe car on the road. It really is.
Speaker 8: It's an og car. I love it.
Speaker 1: Oh g o og, Sorry, somebody hit me. Nice knowing you.
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 1: I wish you don't listen to me. You stay on the subway, you don't listen to me. I offer to pay for a car, you don't listen to me.
Speaker 12: You know what I though the word is America for four days, So for four days, be patriotic.
Speaker 8: Put your name in the hat, and maybe you want to Tesla.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to our busy telephones here. Let's had to Toby. He's in Utah, Toby, we're in Utah? Are you.
Speaker 10: From really really Utah? Originally from Hawaii?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Toby? Glad you called? If you get time and you pass a Crown Burger, go get one for me.
Speaker 10: Definitely. Will. I just want to thank you for always being the voice of US Americans.
Speaker 1: Thank you forgiving giving me this microphone. I can't do it without you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Hey, I just wanted to bring up a couple of points. What does app that they're talking about? Did anybody have a research who owns the app? Because I know Joe Biden used to do a lot of business through there, and you know, I'm sure he supports his cronies, and you know, maybe whoever owns that app has a political affiliation with the Democrats, and maybe they have some kind of backdoor into the system where they could go ahead and look and spy and listen on to, you know, whatever Donald Trump's talking about. Since they've done that in the past.
Speaker 1: It was founded in twenty twelve by the Mountain View, California based Signal Foundation. It's linked to what's app, the site that was founded by some entrepreneur with it an initial fifty million dollars from WhatsApp co founder Brian Acton. WhatsApp messaging system I believe also is encrypted, but it also erasist messages once you send them. It's also used kind of used by people that want to hide things. I give, if you're texting somebody that you shouldn't be texting in a relationship or a romantic type of way, a lot of people use that. Not a good thing. You don't want to you don't want, you don't want, you don't want tools that can do things like that. In my view. On the other hand, if you face a lot of legal problems, you might want things to disappear. And I'm talking about lawfare, legal problems. So I hope that helps you out. But Toby, remember the name crown Berger when you're in Utah. Okay.
Speaker 10: I will thank you so much for your time. Hey, I got a one one more quick question for you. You know, you know, I know Marxism is a communist theory and belief system. Why doesn't anybody charge these Democrats with some kind of crime of treating since they've been, you know, slowly pushing Marxism on the country for for the last fifty two one hundred years. You know, they talk about insurrection, they're they're the true insurrection is you know, I don't understand why they can.
Speaker 1: Keep you mean, the very people that don't condemn the domestic terrorism at Tesla dealerships and Tesla charging stations and firing bullets into Tesla dealerships. Those people, you know, people the crazy loons on the far left that are you know, slipping notes of encouragement to Luigi Mangione. The very Democrats that never spoke out about the mostly peaceful five hundred and seventy four riots in twenty twenty. They're full crap. That's why there's all of this is garbage. You know, this whole there one off accidental text chain that they are trying to make this the biggest case in the world is the very same people's good silent as the largest preventable national security threat was unfolding before our eyes. I don't want to be lectured by people that are phony hypocrites, because every American that died, every American that was raped, every American that died from drugs coming across our open borders, every American that was a victim of violent crime, and they stood by and lied to us and told us that those borders were secure, and they didn't speak out on the need to secure them. I'm sorry your concerns about national security they ring hollow with me anyway, appreciate it, quick break right back. More your calls coming up straight ahead. Eight hundred nine Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program as we continue, let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, don't forget today, Tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday. The word of the day. You can register each day when you go to Hannadiya dot com for our test. The contest is America. The word of the day America for the next four days. Back to our phones, let us say hi to Ransom is in Ohio? Ransom, how are you? Where in Ohio?
Speaker 10: Are you come in Columbus? Sean?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 13: And thanks for taking my call?
Speaker 1: Thank you glad you called what's on your mind today?
Speaker 10: Got three quick points.
Speaker 13: I want to hear your points on your opinion. It's about the federal judges blocking everything that Trump tries to do. Where seventy eight seventy eight million Americans have you know, we're his employer. He's doing exactly what we asked him to do. Clean the country up, get the gangs and the rapist out. I want you to talk about that and how we had a decision today that's even furthering the delay of that. Secondly, I haven't heard anybody on radio or TV talk about the idea that we're never going to see Fauci or Milly put in prison for their trees and his acts. But I have been talking to legislators about the idea of Donald Trump's suspending and doing away with their pensions. If you want to hurt somebody in power, you take their money. The third thing is I really enjoyed your Walls and Harris files during the election season, and I wanted to know. I was just listening to Ryan Paul another network, and ten Democrats, ten Republicans did not want to make any cuts, you know, with a bill that he had brought up. So we need to get some primaries going, and I wanted to see if you would start the primary files.
Speaker 1: When they I'll tell you what I'm going to do, because we're now getting into the reconciliation you know season, if you will, and Republicans are going to have to make some tough choices, and Republicans are going to have to unite and stick together. And that means Republicans in the House and Republicans in the Senate. And then they're going to have to go to conference, and no one Republican is going to get everything that they want. But they've got to stand by the principles that got them there, and those are the principles laid out by the Trump Agenda. If they stand united, we can transform the country and be the most consequential government in over one hundred and fifty years. They should want to be a part of that history. We can save our kids from bankruptcy. We can save Social Security and Medicare. We can help out the working class in this country. We can transform our educational system. We can get rich with energy dominance. We can get rid of bad people, the criminals that Biden and Harris let in. We can bring peace to Europe and peace to the Middle East. Is no telling what can be accomplished here if they stick together. Now, what I will be doing before I get to your step is when the time matters, when it counts, I will be giving out the phone number to Congress, so you can call your local congressman or woman and your local senator, meaning state senator, and you could tell them politely. I always tell people to be polite, that you want them to support Donald Trump's agenda, and we'll know who the people are that are opposing these bills, and we'll give their specific numbers out. That's step one. If they won't respond to the people, step two will be that they should be primary because they're useless. At that point. Then they're just basically a half a vote for Democrats, and that would be a disaster.