Speaker 1: See you right here for our final news round up and information overload.
Speaker 2: All right, News round up, Information overload, our here's our toll free telephone number. It's eight hundred and ninety four to one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. We have talked at length about the absolute failure as it relates to Donald Trump and what has happened with these assassination attempts. And the President addressed this today, and you know, he talked at length about how he has been targeted. And we now know that President Trump was briefed yesterday by I guess, the director of National Intelligence from the Biden administration, about very real, very specific threats from Iran to assassinate the president of the United States. He referred to it as North Carolina speech. He said, you know, there's been two assassination attempts on my life that we know of, and they may or may not be involved with Iran. They don't know. And in the case in Butler, in the case in West Palm Beach, Florida, the FBI has been unable to open three potentially foreign based apps. And in the second case, that was the Butler case, the assassin had six cell phones in his car. Yet the FBI is unable to penetrate their guard you know, who are these people calling? Why are they unable to get that information? And he pointed out rightly in the old days, the FBI, the DOJ would capture people before anything happened. You know, I happened to have you know, looked at they knew that this area at Trump International in West Palm Beach had this area very close to the holes four five sixty seven, and it was it was covered by a tree line next to a street where you at some points or one hundred yards away from anybody that's playing golf. And nobody swept the area. It makes no sense. And now they're brief that the president of Iran, you know, and the the Iranians now have a have hit squads in this country for the purpose of taking out Donald Trump. And the President today pointed out that we in this country right now. The president of Iran is in this country right now at the UN with the large security forces guarding him, and yet they have assassination squads identified by our government threatening the former president and leading presidential candidate. And yet the Secret Service, while the agents around the president did an amazing and heroic job. The fact that they didn't sweep the trees and the treed area, a known area where paparazzi hangout, where would be assassin would easily hang out. We know this guy now was there for over twelve hours is unbelievable. And how this has happened is it just unconscionable? Senator Rampaul of Kentucky's with US Senator I am, I am beside myself over all of this. This is such a spectacular fail in both cases. And now we know that they didn't sweep the treed area around Trump International, even knowing that they were Iranian assassination teams in the US.
Speaker 1: Yeah, our investigation, our investigation has shown a compilation, a tragedy of errors one after another, not just one er, but dozens of errors in the first assassination, the second assassination. Now that should have a heightened alert. And you're right, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize you to walk the perimeter. I mean, for goodness sake, nobody walked the perimeter. He was not only that they're twelve hours that day, he'd been there off and on for a month, and nobody's noticing him. I mean, a civilian saw I was suspicious enough to take a picture of him as he was leaving. So yeah, I mean, it's just a tragedy, a compilation of all these human errors. And what is Washington do? But he just gave the same people more money. We're going to give him two hundred million dollars more. But I want to know who's being replaced. I want to know who hasn't been doing their job and they need to be replaced because these are human errors and you don't fix human errs unless you replace the humans.
Speaker 2: Well, I agree, and you know this is so basic, rudimentary, and fundamental to me. I don't know if you have you ever played golf with the president? Have you ever played at Trump International? I don't know if I was actually asked to play that day with I went to breakfast with the guy who's playing with just by happenstance, and he said, come play with us, and I'm like, well, I don't have time to play golf. I work too much.
Speaker 1: I've played with the president many times. I've been at that location, the fourth and the fifth hole at that course, and so I know exactly what they're talking about. I know the trees are talking about well on a scale.
Speaker 2: Of one to one hundred, assess the assess the danger level, and assess the you know, the idea that they didn't sweep the treated area. Again, I want to praise the agents around the president, I really do. I don't want to. I want to biprocate them out separate here. But the people that were in charge of the planning failed spectacularly. You know from your knowledge, what do you see?
Speaker 1: This is what we found in the first investigation of the first assassination attempt. No one was in charge at Butler. You asked the agents and they say, well, I was in charge of this, but not that, and so who's in charge of the final walk through? They would have looked at the building located just one hundred yards away, looming in the distance where the shooter was. Who was in charge enough to say, hey, how come we don't have any counter snipers on that roof. No one would take that responsibility. So then you get to the second assassination attempt. Who's in charge of the perimeter. It's not like you have to have a sniper walk to perimeter. You could have a beat cough, you could have anybody walk the perimeter with a radio to say, do you see anybody suspicious? And maybe it's just they have to be questioned. But on that day, a guy camping out in the woods with his backpack and all this stuff in there, you know somebody walking around would have seen him, and yet they didn't as sign anybody to do that. Now, the only good news I can tell you is, you know, the Secret Service is embarrassed and they have finally said that Donald Trump's going to get this.
Speaker 2: Well, wait a minute, are they really embarrassed because we know that the interim head of the Secret Service, the first Kimberly Chetah, lied to the country when she said, well, the reason they weren't on the roof where it would be a assassin wasn't Butler pa was because it was a slope roof. That was a lie. And now he said that the plan worked. He actually used that in his first press conference. That plan didn't work. That is a spectacular failure.
Speaker 1: The head of the Secret Service who resigned will go down in history as one of the worst civil servants and one of the worst people as far as taking responsibility. The acting chief has at least said that he's a shamed by the behavior and there will be repercussions to those But.
Speaker 2: That's not what he first said. He first said the plan worked.
Speaker 1: We haven't seen it. The other thing is is we've been asking him for six weeks, Republicans and Democrats for any requests for security that will turned down. He won't release them to us, and for that he is raising the ire of both Republicans and Democrats. We know that the Trump detail and the Trump campaign both asked for these counter snipers repeatedly. They were denied. They finally were granted, believe it or not, in Butler. That was the first time they were granted. And while they didn't get the shooter before he got shots off, they did get him fairly quickly. Can you imagine if there'd been no counter snipers up until Butler. Trump has had all these outdoor rallies and had no counter snipers. So without any counter snipers that the shooter would have kept going. I mean, in all likelihood, would have gotten Trump as they were getting him up, or had he gotten the secret services they piled on to him. All kinds of things would have happened with no counter snipers. But why were they denying it to him. How do you go another two months and not have a perimeter, not have a way he placed golf someone walking around the perimeter and seeing if anyone's suspicious there. So it's inexcusable. These are human errors, and just given them more money doesn't fix the problem. But add in to the fact that these were two in all likelihood loan actors that aren't that sophisticated and they almost killed president former President Trump. Imagine what a state actor would do. So there's all kinds of things that need to happen to prevent a state actor. A state actor has more technology, more sophistication, more ammunition, everything, and so there has to be a more sophisticated defense to the president. And so we are pushing every day for this, and we're not going to settle for a ho home we might protect from President Trump. They're going to have to do their job.
Speaker 2: They're going to have to How do you assess the campaign where forty one days out, early voting has started in a lot of states. What's your read on it.
Speaker 1: I think the message needs to be more strongly and more consistently about how people are doing with buying groceries going on vacation, buying the things they want to for their family. The fact that people are avoiding buying certain stakes, They're avoiding buying meat, they're avoid buying things in the grocery store because the prices are too high because the Biden and Harris administration has borrowed so much money.
Speaker 2: And let Yeah, but you forgot she's pledging to fix inflation on day one and fix the border on day one. But I thought day won, by the way, was January twenty, twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think she's not believable in these objects. And you can't you can't take away what people know. People do go to the grocery store. Virtually every American has to go in and buy stuff, and they're seeing the price of a steak, the price of chicken, the price of poor They're seeing all these prices in the inflation and the average American family is about one thousand dollars poor under Biden and Harris. And so these are facts that can't escape, and you got to repeat them over and over again. I just went to the word. You should have seen the Democrats sputtering as I explained how their debt is causing this inflation. And that all the free stuff they're offering will simply make inflation work. Free houses, free cars, free schooling, well, free.
Speaker 2: Sex change operations. You know, don't forget that one.
Speaker 1: And it's not free. Something for nothing is a bait and switch that the Left is done for years, and but you have to explain it to the American people over and over again so they get it. But it's not really free. That the inflation in the grocery store comes from these so called Santa Claus candidates. They're going to offer you everything for free. It isn't free. I think a lot of Americans get that. But my recommendation to the Trump and Vance campaign would be stay on the economic message.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would agree with that as well. Let's talk about some of the Senate races we just had Ted Cruz on. I mean, they're dumping it may end up being two hundred million dollars the on Ted Cruz's head. You know, I guess the thanks he gets for being on the front lines of fighting back against the big lie that the border is closed and the border secure.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Senator Kamala Harris has said she wants to decriminalize the illegal immigration, offer, free housing, food, healthcare, education, and her running mate wants legal driver's licenses, free college education. He now wants a quote pathway to citizenship, which is amnesty and sex change operations paid for by taxpayers, not only for illegal immigrants, but for convicted felons. And you know, meanwhile, Governor Rabbit and Ted Cruz, I've been doing everything in their power to warn and to stop this invasion. I mean, we now have known terrorists in the country because they don't vet anybody, and I'm sure they're plotting and planning and scheming another nine to eleven against the American people. And I guess that's the thanks you get. You get, you know, all these you know, liberal billionaires pouring money into Texas. I mean, you know, from running a lot of campaigns yourself. Money matters in campaigns.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Biden Harris campaign has also made the military actually a magnet for people who are confused about who they are. If they want to have some kind of operation to change their sexual appearance, you join the military. That didn't happen under Trump. It wasn't considered to be a something that your medical health insurance paid for. Biden and Harris changed that, and it's ridiculous. They've become a magnet. There's things like forty some one million dollars a year's being spent on these sex change operations that put people out of commission where they can't fight, and then they're disabled from all the complicatetiondations of the surgeries they put them through. And they really aren't the type of people that are going to be your best soldiers since they're always going under these surgical procedures. But you know, this is a craziness. You know that, having these grown, hulking men running against women in high school sports. I don't think people are really for that. The only answer you hear from Democrats is, oh, there's not that many of them. Oh yeah, maybe re frived. There's not that many of them. If you look in Connecticut, it seems like every year the girls state track meet is full of bullys running in the girls state track meets.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable. Well, Tim Wallace, by the way, once sex affirming care offered a children, but you don't have to get pernal consent. I would say that would be the elimination of parental rights altogether. But uh, Senator ram Paul Wood, do I know you have to run. And I do appreciate you always coming on the program, and thanks so much for being with us.
Speaker 1: Thanks having Michelle.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get to our busy telephones. Let's say hi to a friend of ours from north of the border in Canada, Franklin as well as Franklin. Hi, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 2: Where in Canada are you?
Speaker 4: Prince Edward Island?
Speaker 2: Oh beautiful there, very beautiful. Canada is picturesque, beautiful, little cold for me but nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So, as a Canadian, I observe your politics from afar. So I have no dog in this fight, but what I see frightens me.
Speaker 2: You actually do have a dog in the fight, but I don't want to interrupt you. Go ahead, Yeah, the whole world has a dog in this fight.
Speaker 4: Oh, you got it, You got it. You know the upcoming election, President Trump said that this is the most important election in American history, and your country right now is literally at the crossroads. If you vote to the right, you'll be voting for a man who truly cares about your country. And if you vote for the left, and you want to see what life under Kamala Harris is like, just take a look up north of my country. We've got a prime minister right now that is so far left. We are teetering between socialism and communism. I sit on one of the world's largest oil and natural gas reserves, and yet we continue to buy Saudi oil and pay around six dollars a gallon at the pump. Our inflation rate skyrocketing. We have some of the highest income tax rates in the world, and because of mass immigration, crime in our nation's cities is escalating. And he funds our mainstream media, so they always paint him with a great picture. Is a wonderful leader. Our housing costs are so high there young people can't afford to buy a home, and the problems just go on and on. And I know that sounds like a lot that's happening in the United States right now, But if you, I can't even imagine how much worse it could be if she has full control.
Speaker 2: I will tell you, I will really tell you, and I mean this with all my heart and soul, that I think that I don't know how America recovers if she follows through on her stated agenda and if she implements these policies. The Green New Deal alone will be the end of capitalism as we know it. That is, by every definition Marxism. Her tax policies will destroy all investment in this country. Her proposal for unrealized capital gains, that's another big problem. Her open borders will result in another nine to eleven or worse. And it you know, God forbid. If you want parental rights and you want the right to know if your kids are getting any type of sex assignment treatment of any kind, that will go away with the radicalism of this modern left wing Marxist Democratic Party. It just will. And so I think your admonition is correct. I'm not a fan of little justin your prime Minister, and I think that he's been bad for your country. And I hope that your country tries to get back on track in the next election. I really do.
Speaker 4: Today are Conservative Party is tabling a vote of non confidence and we're just hoping that the other parties will go alongside with it and then we will have an election this fall as well.
Speaker 2: Well. I'm praying for our friends up north, and I do appreciate your call, and I'm glad you listening in Canada. And tell all our friends in Canada if I was broadcasting there, I'd probably be arrested. All right, back to our busy phones, Christine in the all important swing state of Wisconsin. Christine, how are you let me guess you're a part owner of the Green Bay Packers? Also just guess it part of the what you're part? I'm guessing that you are probably a family members a part owner of the Green Bay Packers.
Speaker 5: Oh, we have been on the list for ever. No, it takes decades to get tickets. But yeah, I married into the Green and Gold family.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh man, it's a religion in Green Bay. I get it. Anyway, we need Wisconsin badly. Glad you called what's on your mind today?
Speaker 5: Well, I moved from Minnesota to Wisconsin because we just couldn't handle the policies here anymore. But we were just wondering, like, why if if Trump was indicted for January sixth, right for causing that just then, the few things that he said we weren't even that bad. How are there no charges going against the current administration for all the things that they say about him being hitler and about him you know, needing to be stopped at all costs, Like they say these really strong words and phrases how.
Speaker 2: Let me, let me play, let me play? Kamalas and Joe's commerce secretary, Uh, Gina, how do you stay? Her last name? Raymondo, Romando Raymondo. And on Trump, let's just let's extinguish him for good. She just said this this morning on msd NC. What he says is the opposite.
Speaker 3: It's just another lie, like how did we get here? Let's extinguish him for good? We have an answer. We have a remarkably talented candidate. Who is who's pragmatic, who's open?
Speaker 2: I mean, we have example after example of this. Do you want to hear more?
Speaker 5: I don't need to hear more. I wish the Democrats could hear more. I'm surprised that the people on my Facebook feed that I'm friends with, I'm like, how how do I not know that you think this way?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it's scary because Wisconsin is one of those important swing states and you know, it could be you know, ten thousand votes or less that decides the state of Wisconsin. It's chilling to me.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, it's horrifying. I don't know, but I mean I know Trump want to be nice to you know, Clinton when she did her things.
Speaker 6: I don't want to.
Speaker 5: I don't wanna truss charges against her because that would divide the country, and I don't think he wants to cause more divice.
Speaker 2: I think we need a secret Service investigation. Well, especially in light of what just happened. I mean, could you imagine if I said that, and I never would that, you know, let's Extinguishkamala for good. And if any conservative ever said that, I would say they need to be investigated. Yes, anyway, you know, if we're going to talk about, you know, beyond the threat to democracy, threat to democracy, threat to democracy. I mean, it's unbelievable. Anyway, Christine, we love our friends in Wisconsin. We need we need your state badly. Thank you. Another state we need badly is the state of Georgia. Kim is with us. We're in Georgia, are you, Kim? Glad you called?
Speaker 6: Hey, Sean. I'm from a wonderful, beautiful city of Savannah, and I am still so excited. I got to go to the Trump rally yesterday, and I just want your listeners to know the number of people here that are behind President Trump. We had people twenty eight hundred people filled Mercer Civic Center, they were young, they were old. Parents brought their kids, there were college students, there were black people wearing their Trump shirts, and I mean it was just phenomenal. But then, when I've listened to like your other caller, you know the things that the other side is saying, you need to if you ever get the chance go to a Trump rally. This was my first time. I spent four hours in line just to get to see the man, and it was just thrilling. When he came out, the audience everyone went wild. It was just so exciting, and it gave me faith. It gave me that we can do this, if we can get people out to vote. Heck, my ninety five year old mom who's going to be voting for him. So it was just what he did to that audience. He joked, he brought humanity to his speech. He talked about being coming so close twice now being assassinated, and how it's faith is faith in God, And of course that just resonated with the audience, and I really really felt inspired to see the people. We waited, and four people waited four or five hours longer. There was a mile and a half of Trump supporters trying to get in to see him, and not all of them did, but we got twenty eight hundred. Philip.
Speaker 2: I had the same problem when I was in Harrisburg. I mean I didn't know at the time, and I told this story before. I didn't know at the time. I'd never had with all the town halls that I participated in over the years with presidential candidates and Donald Trump himself, I didn't understand. They wouldn't let us put people on the floor, they wouldn't let us pack the place, even though we had ten thousand people signed up, and I never under I didn't understand why at the time. For the first time ever, I was pulled aside before the interview by the lead Secret Service agent. It was a very nice man and told, if there's a shooting, these these are the two places on stage where you can go and hide behind bulletproof protection that was hidden it in and covered. I'd never been told that in my life. Now did I think twice about it? I'll be honest, I really didn't. I just thought there would be an extra careful post. Butler, this was before the Trump International incident, and it's just scary. And I got to tell tell you something. We've got a lot. We got a lot of work to do in this country, we really do. But I'm glad you had a good time. It's it's hard when people can, you know, want to get into an event and they can't. I hate that, you know. There have been events that I want tickets to go to and I usually go on stub Hub and play pay a premium to get the tickets. But I'm glad you had a good time and got to experience it. I've been to Savannah, and I got to tell you something. I love my friends in Georgia. We need Georgia desperately as well, and it is Savannah is one of the most beautiful old towns you'll ever see in your life. Have been to Tybee Island, I've been, I've been through all of it. It's just stunning there when I lived in Georgia four years. But Kim, we appreciate you, thank you, thanks for sharing your great experience were We are glad you went and got in. Randy is in Greensboro, another important state, North Carolina. We love our friends in Greensboro. What's going on, Randy? How are you?
Speaker 7: Yes, sir, I'm doing good. I got a different take on that first assassination attempt that nobody has either verbalized has expressed in the news media, and that is the guy who actually shot the suspect was over four hundred yards. Now, have you ever shot anything over four hundred yards before?
Speaker 2: Yes, I have not that hard to do, to be honest.
Speaker 7: That's exactly my point. So my guess is is the guy, the sniper or the Secret Service guy had him in his sight already. It wasn't like he was scanning the horizon looking for where the sound came from, because there was not enough time to make that happen. So my guess is, and you can go down the rabbit hole all you want, but he had him in his site, he let him get off the shot he got, and then he shot and killed him. Now, I don't know anybody who thinks that that just happened, because at that distance, the bullet's gonna drop probably thirty thirty three inches depending on what ballistics he had.
Speaker 2: The guy had a range The guy had a range finder and had just apparently practiced at the range.
Speaker 7: No, no, I'm not talking about him. I'm telling about the Secret Service guy who shot him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that shot was actually a pretty good shot. But if you actually look at the location, he had to threat a needle to get that shot to that guy.
Speaker 7: That's exactly my point. He had to have had him in a sight prior to him shooting.
Speaker 2: So you're saying so you're saying that you think that somebody knew. I can't go down the rabbit hole. I just know that something is radically wrong. I don't know. I mean, you know, maybe, I just I don't know what the timing was between the time the what four shots went off and the time that this guy finally got hit. He might have just tarn gunfire and then turned his eye in that location and got his eyes on him and took the shot and obviously was an expert marksman to be able to that.
Speaker 7: I'm just telling you you got a factor in the wind. You got a factor in the fall of the bullet. There's no way that guy took that shot in a split second and hit him.
Speaker 2: It's not Look, you sound much more informed in terms of firearms than I am. I will tell you this that those people that are the top top marksmen can do that in a in a in a blink of an eye, they can factor every single thing you're mentioning in and get that shot off and never miss. Did that good? I've actually shot with guys like that. Did that good? I'm not that good. I'm I'm I'm a pistol marksman. I'm not a rifle marksmen. They can hit targets over a mile away and and and literally they'll just they'll never miss, never never. Anyway, my friend, I appreciate it. We'll see over time, hopefully. I want to get to the truth. You know, if we can keep this president alive for crying out loud, how many we have now assassin teams from Iran in the country, and what consequences are going to be brought to Iran for doing this to our country? And why is the president of Iran allowed in our country with increased crime violence as we're talking about in the country and defund dismantle no bail laws. You've got to worry about your own personal safety and security. Part of my everyday personal safety security plan includes the non lethal option that is Burner. And the beauty of Burner is you can carry it in all fifty states. It's legal, there's no permit needed, you don't need a background check. I buy them for friends and family on a regular basis, and the Burner launcher power fires powerful deterrens like tear gas kinetic grounds. You can hit a target easily fifty sixty feet away. And if you watch their videos, when you go to their website Burner BYRNA dot com slash Hannity, watch the videos, you'll see how it will incapacitate attackers for up to thirty to forty minutes. It is very, very good technology. More and more government agencies law enforcement around the country are using it every day. Check out their videos, and I promise you you're going to be beyond impressed. Anyway, it's Burner BYRNA dot com slash Hannity, and that's by RNA dot com slash Hannity. You'll get ten percent of any purchase from our friends at Burner. Kennedy knows you're tired of government overreach and Big Brother watching your every move.
Speaker 1: Now it's time to take back America.
Speaker 7: This is the Hannity Show, all right.
Speaker 2: That's going to wrap things up at Today Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. We'll look at the bad news on the economy, the good news in polling with Matt Towrey, Robert Kahley, the media corruption. Jim Jordan is going to join us as well to talk about a weaponized doj Ainsley Earhart, who just interviewed Millennia. She does not do many interviews.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: Air portions of that the DVR Hannity nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel, See you tonight, back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.