Speaker 1: This is He Said a Yadiho with Eric Winter and Rosalind Fantaz.
Speaker 2: All right, everybody, welcome back to another episode of He Said Aado. We are continuing our conversation this week with Jonathan Mark. Last week we talked about his medium work in law enforcement, and today we're going to talk to him about doing my reading.
Speaker 3: Henna.
Speaker 2: He's gonna actually dive in and give me a reading, and let's see who shows up. Welcome back, Jonathan Mark. Okay, Jonathan, So you just blew my mind on all the stuff you've done working with law enforcement. Again, I could have talked about that for hours. Producers wanted you to, I guess talk with me a little bit about something on my end. I don't even know how we start with something like that. I don't know where to begin. Like I said, I've had this, you know, I've gone through this a couple of times with people. I'll just give you free rain go. You tell me a little more detail and I come on your podcast. But I guess tell me so, I'll I'll explain to.
Speaker 1: You very quickly how I do it, so you're not like, what the heck is this kid doing? But basically, I always look off to the side when I do stuff, and the reason is to blank.
Speaker 4: My mind out when I do it.
Speaker 1: But like a pretty big key factors like I don't like going off with people's reactions to anything. So there will be times I'll take a drink of like my Gatorade, and I'll obviously talk to you and stuff like I'm not gonna just like drink and look away. But but but basically like I'll be, you know, pulling in friends, family, people that passed away, and so I'll be saying like their names, like you know things about them, and you know, if like if it gets too intimate, like let me know, because I've done this before with people and their shows and it's gotten way too intimate and they didn't even like want it to be on there and they didn't air it. So I just want, like, stop me if it gets that way in any way.
Speaker 5: And basically what I typically.
Speaker 1: Do with like readings and law enforcement stuff is I always flip I do a three sixty views just to show them Like when I stare off, I'm literally, like I've said to you before, like earlier on is staring at a wall.
Speaker 5: So I'll do that quickly.
Speaker 1: Don't judge me about the pillows that my mom's I'm at her house. So that's basically what I look at, you know, but I do that because people are always like, what the heck are you looking at? Trying to eliminate that for people and.
Speaker 2: No harm, no foul, if nothing happens exciting, it's okay. I mean I've I've done the one time I did this and I said this on on earlier in the introduction, I had nobody showed up, like the medium came is like, now many people want to talk to you. There's like I was shocked and recently finally came in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't tell me about who I won't.
Speaker 3: Want to say something.
Speaker 2: And then but they did predict some things down the road that ended up playing out cool, which is interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So like I'll go on.
Speaker 1: If you you know, have a question or whatever, just tell me to shut up.
Speaker 5: I will shut up because no good from New York.
Speaker 1: I feel like I could talk forever, so like, just tell me to shut up, but I will start. I don't stay like that because I would be also really weird too. Uh so you spoke to me him and they said no one came through.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, that was once.
Speaker 1: I mean, you definitely have like a you definitely have someone, you have someone with like a W name that keeps popping in pretty hard. I mean, so typically how energy lines up for me, I go by family tree and stuff. When someone's over someone's shoulder, typically it's a parental type of energy. So I'm assuming, yeah, you have a W name. I don't know William Wayne Walter. You have a W name.
Speaker 3: Am I supposed to give you anything back?
Speaker 1: No, I'll go and then you can find I just wanted to be authentic for you, So I don't want you to tell me too much.
Speaker 5: Oh I can't.
Speaker 1: I mean this, this looks like your father, if I'm being honest with you, the way that he's kind of coming through or like a father figure.
Speaker 5: But when someone keeps.
Speaker 1: So when I bring up a date, I don't bring up like an exact date, So don't like I'm not that good, So don't uh think that. But you know, but it's typically an important date, whether it's someone's birthday or like anniversary of something. When they show me, it's like February March time, like at the beginning, like like it's like the winter into spring. I guess it's typically a significance of a birthday or anniversary of sorts.
Speaker 5: Also too, I gotta ask you this, because.
Speaker 4: This person's doing this, it's not weird or anything.
Speaker 1: Huh, But my grandfather used to have fake teeth, and he used to have like this fake teeth, and he looked a little fake, maybe because he was older back in the day. But now obviously teeth can look not fake. I guess because this, I'm assuming it's.
Speaker 4: Your father or father figure.
Speaker 1: Like I said, he keeps taking teeth and he keeps like chomping and joking around about it, saying like his teeth were so big and like white and like perfect as he got older, like they looked like beautiful teeth, like teeth and not like my small chick lit teeth. And like also too, I mean, this is also quite impressive. It looks like he passed away when he was a little bit older. But like also too, he keeps playing with his hair, talking about like hair and how important because he keeps smiling, saying he was a good looking guy when he was younger, with a full head of hair. But then he keeps reverting back to like I mean, this is why I'm saying it's impressive. It's because it seems like he kept a majority of his hair for a pretty long time, a lot longer than other men do, if I'm being honest. This is also funny through my grandfather used to have these big freaking glasses. Man. I mean, like I used to tell my you know, like the Jeffrey Dahmer. I know, it's like really choice to say, but the Jeffrey Dahmer glasses. Yeah, And I just watched that, so, like, I know, I'm late to the party and stuff.
Speaker 5: But because he keeps like, he keeps showing to me that.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, he was also really smart too. This is interesting. He's actually really it's really smart.
Speaker 1: Because he keeps talking to me the importance of like, do you know people that have like the old school traditional values of like my grandfather used to tell me this. It's like go to school, get a job and all that stuff, like very traditional. Because what he's smiling about is, I guess you were on a traditional path, and you obviously took.
Speaker 4: On the entertainment path.
Speaker 1: But he's saying you were on a very traditional path because he's clapping for you, and then he's smiling and saying because he keeps talking and this is why I'm talking about his looks, because he keeps saying, like you were smart and like very good looking, and it just melted together, it's what he's saying, because he's saying, always use your brain, like do things once and you don't have to do things twice. But he's really talking to me about Also.
Speaker 4: His style is also like pretty impeccable too. I wanted to ask you.
Speaker 1: I know this is gonna be like a little creepy and weird, but that's not creeping weird.
Speaker 4: I don't like to keep saying that, but.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like his style of sorts, like was he a very well dressed man when he was when you were growing up with him? Because he keeps smiling and he's making a joke saying he was very thin and then he kind of like let himself go a little bit, is what he's saying, but not in a bad way. Just you age and things happen, you know, but like with him in particular, what he's talking to me about is, oh, well, this has to be your father, because he's talking about how you take care of your siblings and stuff. Keeps talking about how you've become like this, I'm saying matriarch, not in like, you know, any type of way. But he's saying you've become like this person. But he's really talking about how proud he is of you being a father as well too, because he keeps leaning into he keeps saying that he felt like he was such a huge part of your childhood and you're growing up in anything you were doing, because he keeps clapping his hand saying like he was. I'm not saying he was a cheerleader, That's not what I'm saying, but someone who was very supportive of anything that you were to do. And what he's saying is you're doing the same exact thing. What he's also smiling about too, is and he's making a joke, which is why I wanted to ask you this. He's saying, your hair will will never be as good as his hair, is what he keeps talking about, like he keeps playing with his hair and keep playing with yours, and he keeps smiling and tapping his head saying like his was always really Well, who's the g name who's living around you? Who's like Gina Gwen? Yeah, that's you can tell you, Yeah, Because he's he wants to say something.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's my mom. That's what is my dad?
Speaker 5: That's what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Gwen is my mom. You said that name, and you also said my dad's name, which was Wayne.
Speaker 5: Oh, his name is Wayney.
Speaker 4: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: So I just rattle off names when I see an initial, so it sparks people. I probably said, like William, that's my first w name I always go to, honestly, but.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised you said Wayne because that's a that's that's a not as common.
Speaker 1: But no, I've been reading people recently with like Walter and Wayne.
Speaker 4: Where are two very big names.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really Yeah, that's why I've been I said those two names because recently those two names came up in the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: It's okay.
Speaker 4: With about the passing, I don't want to like say.
Speaker 3: Anything that you can.
Speaker 2: He said, there's something you want to say to my mom too, So I'm.
Speaker 1: Curious about Well, it's it's revolving around the past. Okay, Yeah, that's why I didn't. I don't know if you want me to say anything. Okay, that's want to be respectful, that's all.
Speaker 5: So I want to ask you too, because he's.
Speaker 1: Saying, was there an age gap with your parents? Yes, because he keeps making a joke saying that he was a little bit older than your mom.
Speaker 4: It seems.
Speaker 3: Almost ten years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just making a joke saying that, you know, there's like a bit of an age gap, so I didn't want to kind of assume. But he's also smiling though, really about this is the biggest thing that without getting to like personal or like anything, because I try to protect people, like that's just what I do, and I go on shows if I'm being honest, but for lack of better words, really seems like your mom was a big advocate of helping out. Is really what I want to, like without saying too much, because what he's talking to me about is circle of life and how like it became very difficult to do simple tasks is what he's trying to get into certain things with me, so standing up, using the restroom, things like that, like you have to literally take care of someone to do something at times, and it becomes like a very caretaker type of role that people step into just in general speaking, and he keeps saying that when things go very fast and things start to decline very fast. It's very hard to navigate to really expect what's going to happen. But then also see someone who was always taking care of people or trying their best to take care of people to being very dependent on others.
Speaker 5: Is what he keeps saying to me. Because what he keeps.
Speaker 1: Saying, why I'm saying this is because you could be a man or woman, it doesn't matter, but someone who's always there for someone and like always being the protector and stuff he's saying as he got older, as much as he tried to keep I'm not saying he was running a five k every day.
Speaker 4: It's not what I'm saying, but.
Speaker 1: It seemed because he keeps snapping his fingers at me, saying, like things seem to have turned pretty quick and fast with him. It wasn't a like ten year progression slow of something. Because he keeps going like this, saying like things seem to have moved at a pretty quick pace. And what he's also saying to is he never wanted to be a bob, is what I'm trying to say, Like he never wanted to be like, you have your own life going on, you don't have to drop what you're doing to be a part of something. Because your dad, from my perspective, how he's coming through, he's an amazing guy, but he's also very independent. I can see like he would want to help you or help someone else versus him being helped, if I'm being honest, because he's saying it was just a very different take on.
Speaker 5: I think life for him.
Speaker 1: But he's also saying and he's smiling too, And this is why I'm saying, he's making a joke because your dad also too. I don't know, this is how he was. He's being serious and he's making a joke. So he's like kind of like lessening because he doesn't want it to be so heavy the entire time. And he's just saying and like why he's saying all this too, It's really just because like he keeps talking to me about like the age difference and how like he's making a joke. It's like you know when you date someone with an age gap, you know the stuff that you're kind of going into, and he's just laughing at it.
Speaker 5: He's like being completely like joking about it.
Speaker 2: Buda, It's interesting, I know want it. There's two g names my mom being one, but they're divorced that were very involved when he was passing. When he was going through his troubles, my mom was still an incredible woman that supported him and was always there for him. Even though they divorced when I was seven, they always maintained a really great relationship and towards the end she would see him a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he's he only has And again that's something I don't know if you want me to bring up, Like people get very sensitive about like divorces and stuff like that. That's just like just something I've learned and I got yelled at before, so I don't do it anymore honestly. But yeah, he was saying, your mom has always been it's like a wife without being a wife, if that makes sense. It's what he's saying, because he's saying he and this is why I said to you in the beginning, How personal do you want me to get? Because your dad keeps talking about there's a lot of like we all have d I don't.
Speaker 4: Care who you are as a person. He keeps saying he.
Speaker 1: Had to fight through some things that were very intense for him, is what he's saying, Like personally, but that's why I don't know if you want me to get into.
Speaker 3: That, Yeah you can.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm curious. And I'm also curious because, like I said, the other person that he was with for a long time when he passed, who I don't necessarily have the best relationship with, but she also was a genium and she would also take care of him while he was passing. It was in the house taking you know, taking care of him. That was like his girlfriend a partner.
Speaker 1: Well, like that's what I figured if he was saying, like it's like the circle of life of like you take care of someone like he wasn't showing that he was in a hospital or like a nursing home or something.
Speaker 2: No, and it was mainly his girlfriend that was taking care of him primarily when he was passing. Yeah, going through that process. But my mom was also very active, seeing him as much as she could and spending time with him and trying to help wherever she could as well, even though she had no reason.
Speaker 3: You know too, they were divorced, and.
Speaker 1: Well, who was like a drinker or someone like that. A drinker, well, like someone who did things successively, whether it was drinking or something excessively.
Speaker 3: I don't. I mean my dad.
Speaker 2: My mom didn't drink at all. My dad drank a little bit. I don't think he'd drank excessively, but he was more of a drinker than my mom.
Speaker 1: No, it would be someone who did something, whether it's drinking or something. Doesn't have to be drinking, just something excessive.
Speaker 2: I would have to have been my dad when he was younger.
Speaker 4: Well, your dad seems like a fun person. I just kind of assumed.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you too, because he's talking about his passing about I'm using this as an example.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying this is what it is.
Speaker 1: I'm using this as an example when someone kidney's like fail and stuff, or when they're going through like something like that where it's like your body can't take medicine. It's like recting medicine and rejecting things. Because what he keeps talking to me about is what he went through and how intense, like at times, how intense it was. And I'm not talking about like when people get sick and stuff. It's intense wholeheartedly. I don't like whatever it is he keeps saying there were certain times, in certain aspects where he's saying again, it's not exactly that. It's like a similarity of like when your body's rejecting something and your body's going through something, it's a little bit more intense than when your body's accepting like anything. And he's saying that he went through what he keeps showing to me about the intensity of his passing, like the intensity of like a kind of like what he went through and to when he passed. And then also like because what he keeps saying to me is and this is just like the honest truth of it. It's like him fighting and trying to, you know, fight to stay here, but it was so intense, Like he's saying that it was just like not a it wasn't a smooth ride, is what he keeps saying.
Speaker 5: But he's saying that this is also something too.
Speaker 1: It's like certain people don't complain about things, and they don't share the full extent of what's going on. Like they may share thirty forty percent of how they're feeling, but then there's a whole sixty percent that they're really not talking about. Because he's saying that at times, I'm sure he would say he was uncomfortable or maybe not feeling great, but he's saying he wasn't sharing the full extent of how his body was. Because what he keeps also showing to me too and like explaining to me, he's like, imagine if things just start going like failing, like in your body, like you start like certain organs and stuff start failing.
Speaker 5: And he's like.
Speaker 1: He's like it all he's making a comparison is like when the ball goes rolling, it picks up steam, it doesn't slow down. And that's kind of what he's like explaining to me that it was like one thing after another after another, but it was pretty serious stuff. It wasn't small things. But he is also saying to me too, and he's pointing at you and smiling at this is there's some people that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'll use my grandfather.
Speaker 1: My grandfather never took care of his health, like never, like he would be like throw dirt on it.
Speaker 4: I'm all good whatever.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying your dad was like that. But what I'm saying is your dad keeps saying that, you know, people have like nine lives, like they make jokes, but people have like nine lives and stuff. He keeps saying, like what he went through was so intense that he felt like he went through like nine lives because it was just an intensive passing.
Speaker 2: It's very possible. Yeah, I can tell you I can shed a little light on this as well, you know. He I remember I was doing a movie in Vancouver and my dad didn't want to bother me, and I came back home and he basically told me, look, I have cancer.
Speaker 3: I have a type of lung cancer. That's how it started.
Speaker 2: And he always had phenomenal hair, like I was like, my dad was like Tom Selleck, magnum p I mustache hair. I could never as a kid, I could never mess with his hair. It was always a big joke between me and I like if I would try to touch his hair, be like whoa, whoa. And to this day, like I have the same thing with my kids. I'm like very particular about my hair. And I got that from him, for sure. He did have dentures that later in his life. Yep, he'd have to take him out and they were the old, like cheap looking type.
Speaker 3: They didn't look great. Yeah, and he had that for I don't know a long long time, at least.
Speaker 2: I would say probably into his fifties or something like that, maybe until he passed, which was in his seventies that I can remember, and when he got this cancer. My dad was always very health conscious though in the sense that he tried to find ways to take care of everything auto mount his own. He did get through, go through chemo, went through all these treatments to try to make it go away, but it started taking all these these mushrooms that were supposed to be good for cancer as well that he got and it developed well twofold. He would get these crazy fluid in his lungs, so the lungs would fill with fluid constantly and have to be him drained constantly, and this went on for months. Then with the cancer, the made him lose most of his hair, his mustache became, you know, a mess, and then by the time he grew it all back, it was never the same. It was never the way he looked his whole life. So I'm sure that's exactly what he's talking about in that regard. And because of some of we we believe because some of the self treatment he was doing, it attacked us out of immune system. We think this is a speculation. But he developed another condition called myasthenia gravis and it prevents like the muscles in his throat or in his the muscles that would allow.
Speaker 3: You to breathe on your own.
Speaker 2: It affects those things and to breathe smoothly or to swallow, so he couldn't really eat and he couldn't breathe very well, and then he ended up being on a ventilator. We thought we're going to pull him off the ventilator. He ended up recovering from it all with the medication, but he would go through these bouts where it would kick in and he couldn't swallow properly, couldn't use his throat muscles properly, couldn't breathe properly. So it was a very it wasn't a very pleasant ending. And when it did kick in, it was everything was fast. It was all people could all happen during COVID.
Speaker 4: Oh did it.
Speaker 3: It's a very weird time, yeah.
Speaker 5: Because he was just like trying.
Speaker 1: He was just showing to me like and like there's a difference from my perspective, you know, if I'm working with law enforcement and stuff with like tragic passing and like you can say more of like a peaceful side of like someone who I guess, like you know, lived a really really long life and natural causes when they're ninety ninety five takes them. He was saying how fast things happen and how intense it was. So from my perspective of him explaining that, I thought that was fairly like from my perspective, tragic, like like I didn't think it was like because he was saying it was intensified, it was a little fast, and it was very uncomfortable for him, like because what he's also like what I was saying to you before too, he was also saying and I'm not saying this is how he was, but he was like swelling himself up, like he was swelling up, and he kept saying, it's like imagine being kind of in shape and or thin to whatever that is to like and not letting yourself go. But it's like a very different body, like completely different. Because he's saying from when he was and this is for I think the most cases, but for.
Speaker 4: Him, and.
Speaker 1: He's just saying that he like he cared about appearance, and he's saying like when he went through things, his appearance was not He wasn't like proud of it essentially, Like because he's saying to me, he was very proud of his appearance. Pretty much his entire life is what he's saying. Like he was very and I'm not saying that's a bad thing, He's just accurate.
Speaker 2: It was very confident, good looking guy, and he always loved the fact that he looked so young for his age, and he carried himself very well and was sort of rico suave and kind of yeah, confident, I always say, as a cross between Vince Vaughan and and and Tom Selleck like personality wise, and looks kind of this energy charisma. Yeah, and that's kind of what he was known for always. So when it when he got sick, it was definitely a drastic, you know change.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he's he's just saying, like from his perspect if he wants pretty much everyone that was close with him to remember when he was and yes for most cases too, but from from him how he was healthy versus when he got sick, because he does care about his appearance, like I'm saying, and that was really important to him, and like that's why I'm assuming when he was coming through the first things he was talking about was his appearance about like his teeth, his hair and stuff, because most people don't bring that up in so like most people aren't like tapping their teeth and like playing with their hair and stuff that like they're just coming through to talk about like like very significant things. But like because there's a whole other thing too, and it's interesting you bring up like he didn't bring up mushrooms.
Speaker 4: He brought up like.
Speaker 1: What's the word, like, holistic medicine is what I like to call it. Yeah, because he's smiling and he's going like this and like shaking his head like and he's just smiling about it because he's saying, there's the chemo like you're talking about. Then he didn't bring up, like I said, mushrooms. He was bringing up like holistic medicine like whatever like they do, and he's smiling and he's saying that, I guess what you're kind of like what you brought up seems to be like kind of like what he's showing to me similarly about when you're taking holistic and their side effects to a holistic thing, which made his last like six tape months or maybe like a year like pretty uncomfortable because he's talking about the holistic side, and he's going like he's making a joke because he's laughing.
Speaker 4: He's like he's like, should have known, you know.
Speaker 1: It's like one of those like listen to the doctor, don't listen to whoever. And he's going like this and smiling. But he is also someone that is like from my perspective, like a traditional sense, but he's very like open minded to things.
Speaker 5: I can seem so like he was willing to do anything.
Speaker 4: He's saying.
Speaker 1: He's saying, try everything once, like you know, it's like one of those like give everything a shot once, and that's what he's saying to me, Like he's smiling, say he's going like should have known, but try everything once, like you can.
Speaker 2: He was in a place of feeling desperate, and I remember having conversations with him about it, and he was just like, I got to try whatever it takes, something to do whatever it is. And he believed for sure that it was helping because he would see different results and maybe it did in some ways, and maybe this was always going to be his path, you know, I don't I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's hard to tell. Even from what he's saying.
Speaker 1: He's just saying that like when you go and you're thinking something is helpful to something that like makes things a little worse. Yeah, it's a little confused, like you know, it's like a little confusing and stuff.
Speaker 3: So wow, this is great man.
Speaker 2: That was just in a quick you know, a quick reading too, but they're definitely very spot on.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I want to talk to you, like eventually when you have time like privately about like intimate things and stuff about your family and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I would love to do that.
Speaker 2: And maybe when I come on your podcast, we'll do a longer one as well and see what else comes up. This was fascinating Again You're you're saying things that you couldn't even Wikipedia, you couldn't google. I mean you could, you know, you could maybe get a name or something, but you wouldn't know about the teeth. You wouldn't know about the hair, you wouldn't know about a lot of the things you spoke of. So yeah, again, I I stand a believer and you know in this field.
Speaker 4: Thank you for sure.
Speaker 3: No, and and listen is great.
Speaker 2: Great talking with you really a privilege to hear your story and and what it is that you've been doing to help so many people in law enforcement and just personally, you know, because it is when the passing of a loved one is very challenging. It was very hard on me, and you know it still is. But when you feel like there is a way to connect with somebody uh and give you some kind of closure, it's it's priceless, it really is. So thank you, thank you for being on the podcast, for joining me. I wish my wife could have been here. She would have loved it. She's the a the Hoole part of our podcast. So she's doing a movie in Puerto Rico right now. So I'm rolling solo on the podcast. But I can't wait for everybody to check out your podcast, which I know just launched again. Just going to repeat that connect with Jonathan Mark which just launched. Where can it working with this anywhere you get podcasts, I'm assuming.
Speaker 4: Writer anywhere you get podcasts, So.
Speaker 2: Everybody be sure to check it out. And I will also be on Jonathan's podcast and we will dive into some more uh fun topics for sure.
Speaker 4: Thank you man than for having me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you. I appreciate your time.
Speaker 4: Thank you all right, take care.
Speaker 3: Wow, Well there you have it.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you people there that I could there's you know, I wonder myself, Okay, could he wikipedia a name? For sure, you can do that. But he was still saying things that he couldn't have possibly known. It's not anywhere on the internet. How my father passed what he passed from what it was like, if it was easy or in his sleep or any of that. I had a feeling if somebody was gonna come through, it'd be my dad. I really believe that my dad has a lot to say, and it's such a true story that things with his hair, his teeth, his appearance, those are all spot on, and even the way he spoke about my mom. So yeah, I'm fully a believer. This is unbelievable. Thank you again Jonathan for stopping in. He's at Ado and everyone. I hope you enjoyed this podcast. Until next time.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening. Don't forget to write us a review and tell us what you think.
Speaker 2: If you want to follow us on Instagram, check us out at he said ajav Orsons at email, Eric and Ross at.
Speaker 3: iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 2: AJAB is part of iHeartRadio's my Ultuda podcast network.
Speaker 3: See you next time.
Speaker 4: Bye,