Speaker 1: So I was just reading here there's a chain restaurant food festival coming to La How fun does that sound. It is a three day event happening in December, December one through three, and they've got menu items only one place, from Chili's, Sonic Pizza, Hut, Duncan, Red Ramen, and a lot more. They're also exclusive menu items too. Tickets are seventy five bucks, so they're kind of expensive, but you get to taste all of those different foods in one place.
Speaker 2: What time did you say it's all day it is?
Speaker 1: I don't have the times. I'm guessing it starts, you know, mid like late morning and goes all day long.
Speaker 2: Most of those things that you can have lunch and dinner at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the first gourmet chain food festival come into Los Angeles. That's on the map for me, that's on the map. You're going to da Oh, it just seems fun. It'd be fun to take my niece to, Okay, but she doesn't live here, so it'd be impractical. Now let's get to our trending report. Tell you what do you have for it?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift's boyfriend the of the Hour, But apparently this entire time, we've been pronouncing this Kansas City chief's tight ends name wrong.
Speaker 2: So his dad Ed was.
Speaker 3: Recently on the podcast that he does with his brother, it's called New Heights, and said that we should be saying Kelse instead of Kelsey.
Speaker 2: We have Travis saying his name.
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 3: So his dad no, No, everybody's been saying it wrong, like everybody says Kelsey.
Speaker 2: So it's not like we are wrong. But his dad explained that.
Speaker 3: He got tired of correcting people and just decided to let it go. And he kind of had that same mentality with his kids. He's just like, whatever you guys want to go with, but it's really Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 1: What did we have his mom on the line with us after the Super Bowl? Yeah? And didn't we call her Donna Kelcey?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And correct us?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Are you sure his dad's not just playing with us?
Speaker 2: He said that it's one syllable, it's Kelse.
Speaker 1: No, you sure it's his dad? Do we need twenty three in me?
Speaker 5: Because the audio of his dad saying kels not handy, not.
Speaker 1: In our podcum Travis Kelsey, I don't know. I tiny the whole world has been getting wrong, and he's incorrected anybody until now.
Speaker 2: That's what he basically said.
Speaker 3: He got tired of correcting people, so now he just it's it is what it is. So everyone's gonna keep calling him Kelsey, But don't you find the interesting. Chrissy Tagan did the same thing. She's like, it's really tig In, but everyone's still calling her Christy Tagan, but it's.
Speaker 1: T Remember Rihanna when she came in she said, Hi, I'm Rihanna, and then everybody called her Rihanna, and then I asked her, is it Rihanna Rihanna? And she said both, it's backwards.
Speaker 5: Actually, she says Rihanna.
Speaker 1: I say Rihanna. No, I say Rihanna. I say Rihanna.
Speaker 5: And whenever she like does her and her her own boy, she says, Rihanna, Rihanna.
Speaker 1: What do I say Rihanna?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: But then I remember she was here, Sana, I can't unsay it, and she said, it's.
Speaker 2: Fine, right, that's us exactly what's going on here.
Speaker 5: But the real different though, this is like, if it's Kelse, then why can't people just say Kels because.
Speaker 2: They haven't been for so long.
Speaker 1: I need to double check on this, right, we need to.
Speaker 5: Watch the podcast, try to get like al Michaels or something like that. Why can't you why can't you say.
Speaker 1: Kel like why did when somebody's covering these games? And watch when they playing again the Chiefs on TV. Watch well, not this.
Speaker 5: Weekend, not till like the end of the season.
Speaker 1: Let's try and dip into the research a little sooner.
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he definitely, definitely, says Kelsey.
Speaker 1: Chiefs Dolphins on Sunday. So you can try and watch the broadcast and see.
Speaker 4: If I'm Travis Kelsey, or we could.
Speaker 1: Get to the sideline reporter to get the question into Travis, or the press conference after that.
Speaker 2: Everybody says Kelsey.
Speaker 5: I understand everybody. I understand they do. I am trying to understand.
Speaker 1: Why, well, your dad calls you sonny.
Speaker 5: Imagine if Yeah, it was just out of because it's just easier. So it's wrong, right, It's just the it's the English way of saying you call yourself sicany.
Speaker 1: Oh, well that's why I call you sy yeah, which I just learned how to spell.
Speaker 2: You always forget the IPN, I always.
Speaker 1: Forget the IPO. Yeah, all right guys. Yeah, Keys, Dolphins Sunday, do your research six thirty am because it's in Germany.
Speaker 4: Go figure