Speaker 1: So coming up in just a little bit, Sisney's got a story about how malls are making a comeback just when he thought the brick and mortar was not the thing to do, or maybe two inconvenient. Seems like people are revisiting malls. Yeah, I felt like we all saw that malls were becoming extinct almost they were shutting down. But maybe there is a revival that we need to know about, all right. The Buffalo Bills had their concession stands at the stadium. They had some Taylor Swift theme items, one of which we're talking about yesterday. We're talk about too yesterday, but one of which Lindsay actually tried, the bad Blood waffle fries. Two feet of fries, one half topped with buffalo chicken and blue cheese, the other half top with barbecue pork, coleslon pickles. I have to tell you, I'm looking at a picture of it. It's for me. I mean, it looks great. And this was the opposing team's concession stand, drafting off the Taylor craze and coming up with, you know, inside the Buffalo Bills logo containers, they put these waffle fries and Lindsay, you were at the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was there.
Speaker 1: Tell me about how you ended up there.
Speaker 2: Well, I live in Buffalo, big fan. I'ven't missed the game in years, home and away, so I like to go to all of them big fans.
Speaker 1: How uncomfortable was the weather for you? Or you're used to it? It didn't matter?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was used to it. I just wear onesie snowsuit and some boots. And do you about what we wear?
Speaker 1: Do you look down on us when we complain that it's fifty nine here? Anyone? No?
Speaker 2: I understand everyone. Yeah, you still what they're used to so.
Speaker 1: sEH, Yeah, I mean it's true. Like I think you've become a little less, become weak, that's what it is, just not as fat. So sorry about that brutal, tough loss for the Bills for you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can't beat the Chiefs. I don't understand why we just struggle with that.
Speaker 1: There's a series of heartbreaking losses for the Buffalo Bills.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thirteen seconds comes to mind for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't remember it, but I'm sure it does.
Speaker 2: So Like I've never been through so much emotions in about five minutes in my life.
Speaker 1: And you do what I do, and I eat my emotions away. You had these waffle fries? How were they?
Speaker 2: I didn't have them, but they were huge. So I sit in the bleachers in the end zone. I'm two rows from the field and so it's all bleachers, so you don't get like a particular seat to sit in. So having a two foot thing of fries on your lap from somebody else is kind of uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: So it actually extended from seat to seat because it was so long.
Speaker 2: It is so long because we're we're basically on top of each other already, and then you have these two foot fries. They look delicious. Yeah, they I don't eat meat, so I couldn't try them. But the guy next to me liked them. They're all so yeah, he tilgated pretty so I think he liked it.
Speaker 1: Literally looks like a portable buffalo Bill's buffet. It's so long. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then when you're in the hallways or whatever to get to your seats, they were people are trying to maneuver with these things, but they're just so big.
Speaker 1: So did you see Taylor sw.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could tell exactly which suite they were in. It was the only suite that was going wildly you're looking around, and it was in the opposing They were in the opposing end zone in the corner. Marve Levy is our coach, so like our coach is a long time historic coach, and they were in the box under his name, so those they were going crazy in there.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for that official report as a witness a bad blood waffle fries there, Lindsay, appreciate you listen to us on the East Coast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's sensime seeing Taylor. I mean, we we appreciate Harley's Hayley Steinfields better, but.
Speaker 1: We like it all and we're fans of both of them.
Speaker 2: Hailey Steinfeld star quarterback Josh.
Speaker 1: Allen got it. I think I saw her at on one of my social feeds. Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Well, Lindsay, you're the best. Thank you for listening to us. By Stay Warm Brutal. Yeah. I wonder if she's rooting for the Chiefs the Ravens. Probably the Ravens, because she the Chiefs keep breaking hearts.
Speaker 2: Yeah,