Speaker 1: What's up, guys?
Speaker 2: How are you welcome to a Wednesday morning episode of the Daily Juice podcast with me Matt Perutz. You guys can follow me across all of my socials at Sports Talk Matt. And it's just been one of those like paper cut type of weeks. One in two, one and two. We are normally two in one. We got to find a way to flip that over. The player props have not been good this week, so I'm gonna get away from them coming up here today. We started off on Monday and Tuesday using those but that experiment of going two bets and a player prop did not work. One in two, one and two Yankees have won both days for us. The Phillies have lost both days for us, So let's get away from the Phillies kind of look at the Yankees here for a second. Things might be going a little bit south in Philadelphia here towards the end of July and Jordan Walker in the Cardinals offense got smoked by the Cubs yesterday, so let's get away from that. Series went to two on the player props for the Cubs and the Cardinals. Button that takes us to a Wednesday. There is a hard rock bet of the day. So there's four bets. I'm giving you four sides and totals coming up here for today. So maybe that's going to change the mojo here and get us rolling towards a profitable week. Still plenty of time to do that here for the podcast now tomorrow, there is no morning podcast. Okay, no morning podcast, no morning podcast. Please do not DM me at me on the Discord channel. Where's the podcast, Matt? There will be no morning podcast. It'll be a one pm live show Eastern time. One pm Eastern time live show, Okay, that is happening tomorrow for us, and we will be on at ten am Pacific time, one am Eastern time. Myself and Mike Mayer will walk you through and build a card for a home run prop day. We've never done that. We've never gone live on top of that, so this is going to be a unique thing for us to give you a live version of the Daily Juice podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm excited.
Speaker 2: If it works, we'll do it again for football and we'll bring it back every couple of weeks or so.
Speaker 1: I mean, who knows. So this is a new twist.
Speaker 2: It's one of the things we were talking about when I moved to the East Coast that we could do now that there's more time in the day per se before games starts, and we're on the same time zone as so many people who work for Betting Pros. I was kind of one of the loan guys on the West Coast. Now we have producers and other people who are on the East Coast and we can sync up schedules and make it happen. So tomorrow one pm, no morning podcast, but we will have a live afternoon version of the Daily Juice for our new home run tool. Mike Mayer will walk us through all of it on how to use it coming up later on today. Also, if you guys would like a fifty dollars score store store credit excuse me, and a Betting Pros Premium subscription for a year, just leave a comment and be a subscriber to the Betting Pros YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: If you do that, we could pick you for the month of July.
Speaker 2: We're running out of time, final days for this before we will announce who gets a fifty dollars store credit. That's bettingpros dot com slash shop if you want to check it out, and a year of betting Pros Premium, which gives you access to the home run prop which we'll be talked about tomorrow. So looking forward to seeing who wins that coming up towards the end of the month. In the beginning of August. For us here in July, all right, let's start with baseball. Let's start with Jared Jones and the Pirates. Jared Jones and the Pirates. This guy in the month of July has a one point twenty nine e ER. He's been great last time out six innings, one earned run time before that, five innings, one earned run time before that, six innings, no earned runs against the Cup Guardians and the Braves. He also went four innings and gave up two gifts. I give it one earned run in a start against the Phillies on the road. The Pirates have split the first two games with the Diamondbacks eight seven, sorry, three to two and eight to seven. We have the third game going on here of the series today and it's e Rod for the Diamondbacks. E Rod six innings, two earned runs in his last road start. His last home start after the All Star Break didn't go well two and two thirds five earned runs, but maybe that's Russ after the All Star break. His road start before that was a sixth inning, two earned runs performance for him against the Dodgers. He in the month of July has a four point seventy nine ERA. He was an All Star for the Diamondbacks, a nine to three record in a two point six four er. I'm gonna go ahead and bank on some lack of offense coming up here today between these two teams. The e Rod's gonna and get back to being sharp here and that yesterday eight to seven, a lot of offense yesterday. We're on a quick turnaround here for these guys with a day game in Pittsburgh, a getaway day game here between these two teams, and I am going to take the under here in this The hope is we don't go to extra innings, Like, let's avoid going to extra innings, Let's avoid seeing the offense getting scored. Extra inning games have been sort of a buggaboo here, but let's avoid to do that. Let's get ourselves a final here in nine innings. If we do that, I.
Speaker 1: Think we're gonna be good and we're gonna be able to go in and take the under.
Speaker 2: Pirates Diamondbacks under eight and a half at minus one point fifteen for one point one five units. We need both starting pitchers to be good because the bullpens can be a little bit leaky at times for either team.
Speaker 1: Number two we.
Speaker 2: Go to Camlighter Slider, last name no one can say and I can't say it either.
Speaker 1: However, he's been very good in the month of July.
Speaker 2: He is a two point zero five twenty six and a third innings worth of work for the Yankee starter six earned runs, only just two home runs given up in the entire month. Last time out a one nothing victory on the road against the Phillies seven and a third zero earned runs. Last home start in eight to two loss to the Dodgers, but he went four and a third just gave up three earned runs. The road start before that was a four to two win over the Washington Nationals and a five to one win over the Tampa Bay Rays. Three road starts, three road wins for the Yankees. With Cam on the mound, the Boston, Massachusetts Weymouth native has had all sorts of comments going back and forth right with Yankee fans Red Sox fans.
Speaker 1: He's pitching very well.
Speaker 2: He's up against Davis Martin for the White Sox, who in games started by Davis Martin, the team has lost six of the last seven starts, including every game he has started in the month of July. He has an ERA of six, eighteen innings pitched, twelve earned runs so far. I've lost to Houston, one nothing lost in Toronto, five nothing lost to Boston, and a six y five loss to the Cleveland Guardians. It doesn't really matter if it's home or if it's road. His home starts, he is five to one at home with a two point three to four ERA and a two to twenty eight opposing batting average thirteen earned in fifty innings worth of work. He's not been horrible, but the team doesn't give him run support and his team, the White Sox, are facing a very good young pitcher for the Yankees, and the bullpen's coming to play, and then it's bad news for the Chicago White Sox. This is a four game series between these two teams. First two games have gone to the Yankees. We bet the Yankees in the first two games. This game is on Prime Video, so we have a nationally televised game coming up here with the Yankees and the White Sox, and frankly, it goes right back to the same handicap that we've been having for a while. The White Sox have been great at home, the Yankees have been very good on the road.
Speaker 1: But the Yankees need to.
Speaker 2: Keep on winning here in the American League to keep pace with Tampa and also keep the Red Sox who lost yesterday. Yankees won, Red Sox lost. To keep the Red Sox from running them down here. I'll take I'll bet the streak here. I'll come in here and take the Yankees against the White Sox to go up three games to none on this series and win the series. Yankees on the money line at minus one forty for one point four units. We go to the Rangers and Mackenzie Gore, who starts for Texas today against Tampa Bay. Gore has won and the team has won three consecutive starts six' five over The, astros seven to six over The, braves and five to four Over.
Speaker 1: Seattle pretty.
Speaker 2: Impressive he has a pretty HIGH era because of what happened in one start highra in the month Of. July because a one start in which he gave up seven earned runs in five innings at home against The La angels in a thirteen to one. Loss but since then he's turned it. Around they've won three games in a row four, innings pitch just one earned run against The astros that he won his last road. Start even though he gave up five earned in five and two thirds of a seven to six, win he got the offensive. ROLLING i don't mind the over in this game, too by the, way Between texas And, tampa but it is pretty. Low i'll look At Mackenzie gore on the. Road he is three and six with a two point with an era that's lofty over. Six but he's been good late And i'll take The rangers here to get a w As texas goes and tries to get a third consecutive. Win they've won four of the last five. Games rays are thirty eight and sixteen at, home but The rangers won last. Night like The rangers with some plus money here up against a bullpen game for The. Rays they're gonna Start. Legomina i'm not SORRY i Say casey's, name but he's a. Dude they're just gonna. Start he's gonna throw one inning and then we go into the. Bullpen so kind of an all hands on deck bullpen game here up against a hot pitcher For texas for one win yesterday For. Texas i'll come back and take The rangers with a plus money play at plus one nineteen for The range with a bullpen game for The. RAYS i like The rangers on the money line at plus one. Nineteen The Daily juice podcast is being brought to you by Hard Rock. Bet it is, summer It's. July it's late In, july but that means football is around the. Corner until, then it's baseball. Season gigantic slates of games every single, day from your favorite team to your favorite. Player you can build same game, parlays you can bet, live you can do your, feeds you can do ner, feeds you can do all sorts of things with hard Rock. Bets, so if you're ready to step into the batter's box and sign up with hard Rock, bet places a five dollar wager if it, wins you've got one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets on top of your, winnings right into your account at hard Rock. Bet there's new promos every single. Day we're talking no sweat. Bets profit, boosts bonus bets and. More open up the Hard Rock bet now and see what you've got. Today download Hard Rock bet and swing for The fences to, day let's talk about the Hard Rock bet play of the, day and It's schooble time for The. Tigers tigers have won three of the four games started By schoolble here during the month Of. July he has a one point four to EIGHT era and he is very much on the trading block for The tigers to ship him. Out where will he? Go who, Knows but he's been very good since coming back after the arm injury here and now The tigers get to see what he looks like with a two point zero FIVE era on the, road four and three. Mark at home it's a three point four to SIX, era a three and two. Record opposing batting average is really really. Low orioles are going to Throw Trevor rodgers. Though on the other, Side Trevor, rodgers he the team has won five of the last six starts For Trevor. Rodgers last time out against The, braves he went, seven gave up two earned. Runs games should have gone, under but the extra innings kicked. In it was a seven to six loss to The Atlanta. Braves that was Not Trevor rodgers'. Fault you're facing one of the best pitchers in school. Ball rodgers has a one point four to EIGHT era schooble on the other. Side this screams a dead under pitching battle on A wednesday Between baltimore and The. Tigers this game is a one o'clock start day game Between rogers and school Bul hopefully that means great pitching performances eight to five and fourteen nothing in the two games we've.
Speaker 1: Seen it's the rubber.
Speaker 2: Game hopefully that means all the offense got let out the last two games and a great pitching duel is on deck here for today Hard rock bet of The, Day we're going with the under seven and a half at minus one fourteen for The tigers and The orioles for.
Speaker 1: One point one four.
Speaker 2: Units so Hard Rock bet of The Day tigers and The orioles under seven and a, Half rangers on the money, Line yankees on the money, line and The pirates and The diamondbacks were going under eight and a. Half let's hope for A, wednesday low scoring getaway day here for us and get a w here on the. Board we're zeroing to so far for the. Week let's get one here today a wedding day on A. Wednesday my name Is Matt. Parol you guys can follow me across all my socials At Sports Talk matt every morning wherever you guys get your.
Speaker 1: Podcasts it is The Daily. Juice