Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: Here we go, scary. What's your phone tap all about? Ella wants to play a phone tap on her brother Kyle, who needs to have his phone glued to his ear for his business all day long, and he's always being solicited by relentless telephone telemarketers. So she figured, hey, why not get him with a mister Michael Oppenheimer phone tap, especially since he's not really familiar with the shows. All right, let's see what happens in today's phone tap. Hello, good afternoon. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer from EV ninety set with Jurgens Beautiful Difference beauty products. How are you doing today?
Speaker 2: Sir? H good?
Speaker 1: Let me tell you about some of the products Jurgens has to Okay, you.
Speaker 2: Know what, I'm gonna save you some trouble here. I'm not interested.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have the Jurgens Natural Globe Express Body nice.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: How old are you?
Speaker 2: Sir? Who is this?
Speaker 1: This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with Jurgens Beauty products. Jurgen's Natural glu You just all this number. Jurgen's Natural Glow Moisturizers Transform your skin. I'm not interested by gradually creating fabulous, natural looking summer colors.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not interested, man, Do not call me back.
Speaker 1: We have daily moisturizers which hydrate.
Speaker 2: Yo's your problem, man? This is yeah. You know where did you get this number? Man? Do not call me. Whatever list you got my number from, take me off the list.
Speaker 1: Did you ever want actual softness and beautiful, healthier looking skin getting me?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: We have the ultra healing extra dry skin.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no. Are you constructing me on my cell phone number? You can't do that. That's illegal. You're working the law right now, jurgons whatever. Man, Okay, there's don't want you to ever call this number again. And if I get calls from anybody else, you're gonna hear from my lawyers.
Speaker 1: Are you a construction worker with hands like leather?
Speaker 2: This Christ? Are you from Mars or something?
Speaker 1: Do you have corns on your feet?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: How about Jurgen shade butter?
Speaker 2: I'll show better your bad off.
Speaker 1: Funny you say that if you're bald, you can rub Jurgen shade butter on your head.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, you're rubbing Jurgen shade butter on your head.
Speaker 1: We also have the Jurgens soothing Alan.
Speaker 2: I'm not interested.
Speaker 1: Hello, this is mister Michael Oppenheimer with Jurgis. Dude, didn't you ever squirt Jurgens in your hands?
Speaker 2: Are you a computer?
Speaker 1: For just nine dollars in ninety nine cents, we can give you the Jurgen's three pack.
Speaker 2: You're not a computer.
Speaker 1: I'm a person.
Speaker 2: You're a person.
Speaker 1: Nine dollars and ninety nine cents right now, sir? Can I have your credit card? Please?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: One two three, one two.
Speaker 2: Three four five six four five six seven eight your mother.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's not a valid credit card number.
Speaker 2: Sir, I'm not gonna buy.
Speaker 1: Your Are you suffering from unnecessary week game?
Speaker 2: I'm boy?
Speaker 1: Do you.
Speaker 2: Calling me? We're not off on my phone?
Speaker 1: Is the skin on your arms dry?
Speaker 2: I'm going to spend the rest of my afternoon coming down there to beat your head in. You are seriously what my day? I need this phone open so I can get calls.
Speaker 1: Hello, this is Michael Oppenheimer with Jurgen's agent.
Speaker 2: From a multif anymore. Jesus Christ, your stupid ass.
Speaker 1: You can scuore Jurgons in your hand and rub it all over your body.
Speaker 2: What kindible takes a job where their job is every day to call and bother them out of people?
Speaker 1: Jurgen's solutions can be used for many things.
Speaker 2: I bet you spend every night in your mom's basement watching porn with a bottle of Jurgons next to you.
Speaker 1: That is my private business and my own person, right.
Speaker 2: I bet you want to head set right now because you've got one hand on the ocean bottle.
Speaker 1: I'll give you this one dollar coupon for the Jurgen's Natural Glow Advisor.
Speaker 2: Oh that's great, so you can see your in the in the dark.
Speaker 1: When can I be combined with any other offer? See coop on for details? While supplies last, listen.
Speaker 2: I don't have any more time for you, all right, Why don't you move on to somebody else. You're not making a sale here, Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, in that case, I just wanted to let you know that you've been phone tapped. What Kyle, My name is Scary Jones with Elvis Duran in the Morning Show, and the hell is phone tapping you?
Speaker 2: D thing?
Speaker 1: Yes, she had to go to a meeting, but she gave me your phone number and said that you'll definitely pick up dude.
Speaker 2: You should see me over here. I'm sweating, I'm pacing around the joint. Oh my god, you're kidding me. Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Dan phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show