Speaker 1: Yeah, it was something y'all was going on BROD Radio.
Speaker 2: He's a legendary Queen's rapper. Here is your boy in OI. He's a Miami hip hop pioneer.
Speaker 1: What dj e f N? Together?
Speaker 3: They drink it up with some of the biggest players in music and sports.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: The most professional, unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drum facts.
Speaker 2: This is drinks every day is New Year's Eve. Hey, Hank Segree, Hope yourself here, this is your boy in o R.
Speaker 5: What U d j e f N?
Speaker 2: Drew Chad with a book of.
Speaker 1: Podcast makes something. And right now we got two jacks. We don't got one jam.
Speaker 2: We got a jack who started out on besides the industry, then he took it over. Then he realized that this is He didn't want to be an artist type. He wanted to be the owner type. And I'm talking about combat Jack.
Speaker 6: Your internets, what's up internets?
Speaker 1: Internet? He made that word up. Use that word Dallas.
Speaker 2: That's why I can't understand. But we're gonna get to that. I can't understand. I always pick you up. And then we got a duel with one eye and I'll stab the nigga in his bad eye. Oh no no, because he ain't. Nothing gonna happen, right Like if I stabbing your bad eye, it's cool if you do that one. And he's been involved with the fifty cents. Uh Internet's Internet Internet internets. I don't even know this word, but like resurgeons for the god fifty cent. And right now we got two Jacks. We got combat Jack and we got Jack Driller and the mother Let's make now are we setting this off on the shot tager bone or we're gonna wait till.
Speaker 3: We took one because you know you we'll do another one another.
Speaker 2: So callbat Jack Reggio, says my friend. You would call me whatever you want. But my friend, I appreciate that you came down here because you stepped up before rap Radar and we had we had pretty much like the same type of quarrels. But at the end of the day, it's just jokes. I'm just playing around, and I appreciate the fact that you came out here and you also have your own thing going on. We're gonna get to that later because I want to big that up as well. And but I want to big you up for coming out here.
Speaker 1: Let's make sure lawyer, God damn yo.
Speaker 2: Let me let me tell you though, man, let me tell you get straight to Oh you got the tag of bone.
Speaker 6: I'm already I gotta say this, man. I'm really really proud of y'all.
Speaker 2: Man, you know what, I knew you was proud of me, like.
Speaker 1: I knew that. I knew that.
Speaker 6: And and I love the fact that you're are dominating the podcast game. I don't ever see this ship as competition. We're all in the ship together.
Speaker 1: And an owner.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm an owner, but but I'm still an artist, and you know, the egos still come up. But I love that you guys came out of nowhere and y'all number one right now.
Speaker 1: That ship you know, you know fun funk fact. You know that he's in the Coming Home Haiti film.
Speaker 7: No, I said, I got God, remember, and then y'all got motherfuckers with the New York the New Year's Eve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then now we also got my friend. He got one eye, he got one good eye. You keep reminding me, Yeah, I keep in mind you.
Speaker 1: Ever forget you ever forget you got one you never he got one good eye? Are you all here? Jude out?
Speaker 2: God Damn, I'm trying to be like you want today. I want my robot today. I was going to see Jesus. I went to see Jesus, do you understand? And then he did not come like but but you know what, I drank so much from Death Jam.
Speaker 1: I missed them drink. I drank everything in the atmosphere, drink people's I seen, you know, she.
Speaker 2: Told me to tell you how and then I've seen fat joke. No, I don't even think I told her that she was there because you're coming up.
Speaker 6: You're still coming up and slow down Jack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, slow down. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I told them call bat jackets here and you know what, let me bring up to the Death Jam whole system, Chris Atlas, my boy Ike over there, because they're doing great things over there. I just think they're in dinosaur mold. When I didn't see that there was a v M A party for Depth Jam out there, you know, I felt like I wanted to come personally, and they had a lot of beautiful black women that's worked for Death Jam then, but I feel like I want to personally come out there and just tell them that, you know, perceptively, l A Weed is kicking the ass it's crazy now numbers wise, Depth Jam might still be number one. They got Iggy Azelia, they got Justin Bieber, they got Rihanna, they got Kanye. A lot of them ain't direct, but most of them. Justin Bieber is now direct dev Jam, Iggy Azelia is now direct dev Jam.
Speaker 1: But this is this is what I want to get into.
Speaker 2: I want to get into you guys personal lives and information. And what I mean by that is like just interview guys. But then this is what this interview I'm most excited about because I just want to speak of hip hop right now, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But so so I want to take it from there. So the big up to everybody at death Jam. They was great. They had the big shrimps out there of the prons at least two dollars apiece. Uh they did what is that your call? No eggs off whole carry on. I'm not gonna lie. I like that ship and a fat Joe came out Chris Atlas once again to get out to Mash was over there, to big up Gil Green that was over there Miami.
Speaker 1: Right, there's no team, so so.
Speaker 2: Let's let's let's get straight into it Combat Jack. You're one of the most prominent podcasts. Probably why we're here right now in the world because I gotta I gotta give it up to Wan Epstein.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, they did it.
Speaker 6: They did it way first man, and get shout shout out to Rosenberg and Cipher. So I got love for them.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: So what happened? How did you How did you see what they was doing and then say I'm gonna do it, but I'm gonna do it different. I didn't see.
Speaker 6: I didn't see what they was doing. I just jumped out the window with no parachute. We started doing online. Just told my baby moms that we we we we we started online radio.
Speaker 2: Started as online radio radio show.
Speaker 6: We had a listener from Toronto self Cracked the Kids, it's his name, and he was like back back in twenty ten, he was like, yo, y'all have to be on iTunes. So he forced his way and got us on iTunes and that officially made us a podcast. But it wasn't until I met my loud Speaker's network partner, Chris Chris Morrow, and he was like, Yo, let's start a podcast network. And I was like, Yo, what the fuck is a podcast? He's like, motherfucker, you doing a podcast. So I didn't even know, like this was unintentional, man. I started just to.
Speaker 2: Your own, let's make some noise, NBA, and then I so so I you didn't hear Wan Epstein or the d I never heard of.
Speaker 1: Okay, as a matter of fact, that the it's the real guys. Okay, those two white guys.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they had a podcast and I was a guest on it. And I still didn't know what the fuck a podcast was, man. And then somebody told me about Elliott Wilson and Danielle's They had a podcast and they.
Speaker 2: Were his wife. Yeah, they big day.
Speaker 6: But I didn't understand it.
Speaker 3: That came before rap right or there their podcast podcast The Crib.
Speaker 1: The Crib. Yeah, I forgot what his call.
Speaker 2: He didn't do numbers, but no it's in a good way, Like I'm not trying to just shot go dad. No, No, it's just it just didn't do numbers. But so, now, how did you develop this idea of not only developing a podcast but actually being an owner the network?
Speaker 6: You know, I gotta, I gotta give give it up once again, Chris Morrow, because he's been, he's been, he's been a student of the podcast game for years, and after like a year of running with him, he was like, Yo, let's develop of the podcasts. So we we came out with this show Sneaker Fiends with Dallas.
Speaker 2: You don't take a shot of tager Bone on your own.
Speaker 1: That's give it on the slide. That's not the way this works. Don't be disrespectful, Jack, and you bring your own?
Speaker 2: What did you bring?
Speaker 8: He brought?
Speaker 1: Damn this picking up Hannison to bring my own drink baby side.
Speaker 5: That's a baby size, you know what, bring my own.
Speaker 6: I'm being selfish, man, you're being selfish Jack, me and me.
Speaker 2: Now this is bring your own Dreams Friday.
Speaker 6: So let me let me get back here, let me get back to this. So Chris Marrow was like, let's develop other shows. So we developed a show called Sneak of Fiends with Dallas Penn and Premium Pete. We developed a Reality Check with Jazz Flying the n wid Delight, And it wasn't until we launched the Read with Kid Fury and Cristal Yeah Furious the fuck off that.
Speaker 2: We realized that the biggest podcast to Black Bark, Yes Yes, and that Superstars and what years is like that all this is popping off.
Speaker 6: Like I'm thinking like twenty twelve, twenty thirteen early, and then Chris Morrow works with Charlemagne and Charlomage.
Speaker 2: Are you guys over there got to be quiet, show some respect on these people names.
Speaker 6: So I got to give it up to Charlemagne because for somebody, that's one of the arguably one of the best personalities on terrestrial radio. He saw the future in podcasts, so he's like he jumped in head first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, deal with Charlamage. Were brilliant, you idiots.
Speaker 6: And then since then, man, it's like you know, I mean, you know.
Speaker 1: And then my man taxed Stone Jack Stone.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's my that's my nigga.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir.
Speaker 6: So it's been all organic.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 6: I always say, man, you gotta trust the process and follow your heart.
Speaker 1: So you didn't. You didn't, you didn't plan this.
Speaker 2: No. So so you're telling me that Chris Monrose came to you you were doing an online radio show, and then he said to you.
Speaker 6: We partned it up and he helped me start. He started producing the Combat Jack Show, and we got to another level.
Speaker 1: He was like, yo, let's expand and we got to be honest. They saw dream Champs early, they saw yes, yes.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, but it's never too late, even equipment and everything.
Speaker 6: Can I say this, Can I just say this, you'll need more ads on your.
Speaker 2: Show man, No, no, no, we're getting him.
Speaker 1: I'm just putting it out there. I want to be all in your but you know what it is, come back, you know what it is.
Speaker 2: Me and E f N we always looked at the podcast as our fourth postle, so we didn't want to take the Rikers Island ads when they came.
Speaker 1: Remember, we turned down.
Speaker 2: We turned down a lot of ads, and then our numbers turned up, so that what we did was we was like, you know, fuck it, because you know in the beginning, we paid for everything. You know from the camera guys, Big up to our you know, our Big Dreams.
Speaker 1: Is our start off.
Speaker 2: Everything you see here is us Yeah yeah, d big up.
Speaker 1: To eight and our as it sounds the.
Speaker 5: Engineer to Rich, who's engineering today?
Speaker 1: Who's engineering today?
Speaker 2: So we we figured we wanted to because we both come from record label style and he comes from the street team and I come from the team that appreciates the street team, and we just like fucking we believe in what we're doing so we just paid for everything and now we're being reimbursed and now and now everything is coming into fruition. What at first we believed so much so that we didn't we did. There's a lot of ads that was came like, uh, forgast is the Rikings Island ad.
Speaker 6: Had a Rikers Island ad.
Speaker 1: Right now we're doing it. You could appreciate that, though, No, no, I.
Speaker 2: Can't because every time I subscribed the ad, I made Records Island feel like great place to be. And I was like, I can't do it, you know what I'm saying. He and then this is my partner. And the very last thing, he was like, why you ain't saying early, I was like, because I kept going through the ad, And every time I go through the AD, I'm like, I make Ricords sound right, Island sound fly, and I can't do never.
Speaker 6: You can respect it, and I respect and that's what I respect about the podcast game man. And as you guys can tell, no matter how much notoriety you get, man, it's still an intimate relationship where your listeners. So there's times where we get big money and I'm like, I can't sell this ship to my audience because you're thinking funk with this ship, so you got to be honest.
Speaker 2: But you came in as an owner immediate, Yes, sir, it was that was that something that you you you've seen in fruition.
Speaker 6: Like I said, Man, I just jumped into this, just like the Lawyer ship. I didn't see all that ship.
Speaker 1: I just get into that later.
Speaker 6: Man, I just trust my gun, my nigga.
Speaker 2: Right, let's speaking of guts. Jack Toiller's here, goddamn Jack Touller's here. I take you forty not e forty. Yeah, Yah, fighting never gonna happen.
Speaker 10: Man, Let's just keep it on fighting for forty clock forty forty clock y'all.
Speaker 1: Fight is the fake serious flights and face. Ship is three dollars bit And why do you say that?
Speaker 2: I'm just asking because you I've been fighting for two years exact.
Speaker 1: You've seen me go get in the ring, right, you know about but no, Yeah, I got sucked out.
Speaker 2: You got fucked up, But it was about it. BX fight Club, Bigger, b BX holes, BX hole man, will Jack don't fight Jack.
Speaker 5: Listen, first thirty seconds of that fight, I was whooping that niggas ass. And let'st not also forget the fact that he was on crack cocaine.
Speaker 6: Is that that's it's a bad you got you got blood to fight the.
Speaker 1: Name because he gonna fuck you. I don't even remember what I'm to say. Was he from the Bronx. I don't know where you're from. You remember his name?
Speaker 5: But I wanted the people to know that, Yo, I will get in the ring and I will fight you anytime.
Speaker 1: Gonna lie. You brung up crack cocaine like we're supposed to give you products. Brought it up, you crackhead to fuck you up. But this was the shape crackhead.
Speaker 2: And then and then you came in here with Hennessy fifty gonna fire you.
Speaker 1: You know you've been here. That's not min Hennessy. They got it on camera. Jack, just say you want to be nigga tonight. Say you want to say, you say you can't.
Speaker 5: I said my nigga to go get some infinite was Hennessy at the This is why I told you how to bring your own liquor.
Speaker 1: I wanted to see he's gonna bring I wanted to see. And you're not that loyal. Listen when it comes to your own money.
Speaker 5: Listen, that's his ship fifty make money off of if and I don't make ship off I get on the infek. I can't drink no infit in Miami and ship I gotta do it?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 5: Hey, man, Like I need a break, I'm going out my infing man. Come on, man, I like effing though, and I like F and two is a lot of I don't like words.
Speaker 2: But the only problem Jack, It's one day I was drinking Tito's, right, I'm going to meet my TV guy and he's a little lake wearing Miami somewhere, and then all of the titos and the guy just laughs at me.
Speaker 1: He's like he's aic like and the bar was drunk as fun. So he's talking to his friend. He goes he's on contact again, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he said it.
Speaker 1: So I said to the nigga, what the fuck is just saying about me?
Speaker 2: He's like, you're a gun and I'm like, no, that that's not Spanish at all, Like what the are you talking about?
Speaker 1: He's like, you know the organic ship. You gotta drink great Goosese, you gotta drink.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, oh, ship, I did not realize that Tito's is organic so a lot of diet niggas drink titos. Man, it's good and you're drinking great goos.
Speaker 6: I boughtroops for you.
Speaker 1: Man, you bought gay goo. You got, you got?
Speaker 2: We got fat because Joe I just left fat Joe.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: The GZ party again didn't show up while I was there. Bid them all the death.
Speaker 2: Jam beautiful ladies that was there.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 2: I gave the lady my credit card and I from depth Jam looked at me and said, what are you doing? I just used to paying for my own drinks. He said, switch the credit card. Or maybe I said switch the credit cards. I'm grammy, but uh, you switch the credit card. And I drank on them. I had at least five drinks, maybe a bottle and a half, maybe maybe three.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm late. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I don't come late.
Speaker 1: I haven't been on.
Speaker 2: A major, major label budget as the media.
Speaker 1: No I got invited as me.
Speaker 6: How does that field man going from an artist think you were taking an artist past media?
Speaker 1: How's that feeling?
Speaker 8: I dou.
Speaker 2: I didn't know because it was weird because I kept pulling on my credit card and they're like, relax, your hair as the media and I'm like, I said that the Fat Joe walked in them. As soon as Fat Joe walked in, I said, relaxing on, my friend relaxed, Fat Joe, I'm here.
Speaker 1: He said, you got to know more podcast that Jack Quailer. You the eye is really fake. It's really fake. Man.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you tried to be Michael Jackson. You try to Michael Jackson because I heard the story. What the fun like?
Speaker 10: You try to fuck Michael Jackson? Stabbed your your eyes? That's head. When did Prince walk into No, you told me this one day you was. I was saying that was you. You would have fun Michael Jackson.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hell now just you and Mike in the room.
Speaker 1: No, that's how you got n ask Listen, you ain't Mike in the room. I would have Prince. But now, Michael Jackson, Chris look like a little bit. Take your shirt, got hand on the chair, didn't throw you off. Prince had his chest. I mean you were a couple of videos changed the subject. Man, let me ask you, my girl, let me let me ask.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you the question people being somebody in this podcast game? Man, what's going on with rap Radar man, what's going on with rap rad They.
Speaker 2: Are people's But see the thing about it is this combat. Me and you had our differences. But I will never ever in my life say that you're not great.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: And I will never ever in my life say that you didn't make the milestone.
Speaker 1: And as I kept digging into this.
Speaker 2: Podcast game, I realized, not only did you get in this podcast game, we came to this podcast game as the owner. That's something to be saluted. I don't give a fuck. What was our differences? And I ain't got no differences you. I just played with you. You just played with you, just kewise. I was, yeah, yeah, I know you did say that I got scared.
Speaker 1: I got scared. I made a record about it, rap record.
Speaker 2: But what I'm trying to say is like I salute them. You know what I'm saying because at the end of the day, you know they're on CBS. We made the last move at the last end on CBS.
Speaker 1: What's that diet drinks? Goddamn it, my first time.
Speaker 2: I ain't got a cup, but dun so, this is this, this is the issue combat. I actually call them brothers, and I say, you know, a great Clark Kemp episode, or if I don't call them direct, they see me retweeting it. They see me talking to my fans saying, you know what, because the fans said to me, you ain't get metal world peace, and I'm like, so what, it doesn't matter. And then if this great content, I want to I want my fans or any fans in general to go out to support it. And I had I didn't feel the love back because you know, at the end of the day, give a fuck who wins. My dude, I want to push the culture forks exactly, you know what I'm saying. So I felt like I wasn't getting that from them at some point, so obviously, and then and then on top of the fact, Elliott don't do it no more, so big him up.
Speaker 1: Do what does he not doing? But what he used to do was say, you don't know, he's our competition.
Speaker 2: You know, drink Champs is our competition, and such and such, and it's like, you don't have to be a competition because we could both exist in the same world. Is like when you're a real hustler, like you don't care that the dude down the block got pink tops or yellow tops. You got motherfucking torquoise tops, and you're gonna move your ship. So that was my only only only.
Speaker 1: Issue be that I got love for Elliott Wilson.
Speaker 2: I got loved for But at the same time, it's like it's like because you fat, right, It's like I got a stomach, you got a little stomach. Jack got the maybe I got the biggest stomach. I'm gonna take it. I'm not gonna keep shitting on you.
Speaker 8: Jack.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but but it don't mean. So it's like the skinny guy in the room saying you don't come to the gym with me, and it's like, all right, cool, I get drunk all the time. You think I can't work out, and then the dude keep inviting to the gym. One day, I'm gonna actually come to the gym. So all the times they kept saying, you know, you're the competition, the competition, the competition, I couldn't. I couldn't pinpoint whether they saying that was the competition because we was on CBS, or was a competition because we were in the music had or and I was trying to dominate. But after a while it wasn't funny. No, more because it's like, I true, I'm fat. I'm fat, and you keep inviting me to the gym. So one day I'm gonna build up my confidence and I'm gonna go to.
Speaker 1: The gym, but I'm gonna go to the gym just to.
Speaker 2: Go ham on you. And that's what happened. And what once. Once that happened, they didn't like it. Well, I can't tell you, you know, pinpoint personally that they didn't like. I could tell you from their tweets or whatever.
Speaker 1: They didn't like. It got ugly.
Speaker 2: I never looked at it like it was competition because I looked at it like we were Howard.
Speaker 1: Sterns and they were sixty minutes.
Speaker 2: Now, in this hip hop category, sixty minutes has a well way of to exist. But Howard Sterns right now is going to keep continue to prevail him because these hip hop guys are my friends. And you know, b Di said something that was crazy. He said, you're cheating, And at first I thought about.
Speaker 1: It, and then it's like, it's not that I'm cheating. I'm in the same game as you.
Speaker 2: And if I chose to make these people my friends and then take that as advantage for later, I don't consider that's cheating. Because the thing about journalists is this, now, I don't consider you a journalist. I consider you an owner. I consider you a content distributor, distributor. But the thing about journalists is journalists can never be close to the artists. Why because if the artists come on tomorrow and jerk off in front of Rihanna, you know what they gotta do.
Speaker 1: They gotta shit on that. They got to sit on that artist.
Speaker 2: I don't never have to shit on the artists because I'm laughing at the artists with them. I'm not laughing at the artists at them. But tomorrow, if you notice any person who's a real, full fledged journalist, the next day after they interview you, they got.
Speaker 1: To stay away from you.
Speaker 2: You know why, because you might do something stupid in the club liquor stripper's asshole, and then guess what that journalist has to report on you.
Speaker 1: You don't have to do that here out here.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna if you laugh at it, I'm gonna laugh at it with you.
Speaker 1: Because you're my piers.
Speaker 2: And that's what I was trying to you know, basically, I have do I have beef? Be there I hit be out today and I just sold them congratulations keep winning. You know what I'm saying, I hate Elliott Wilson. I actually invited it to a party because that's the reason why you here. Remember I invited you to the actual weekend because calling back, I wanted to show people that, like, you know, I'm way over what we went through, and I said it on your show.
Speaker 1: The thing is, I had to just reiterate.
Speaker 2: It a little bit because so many people was here, and you was a well established lawyer. But at the same time, it's like, I'm not We shouldn't be in competition.
Speaker 6: With nobody, no man, all the game is so open man, and and as I was selling f and earlier. Man, but like like like like like like I can't saying niggas a bringing.
Speaker 1: Ice for combat, Jack and Jack, we don't. I right here.
Speaker 6: But what I was saying, what I was saying is in this hip hop, black podcast world, black podcast, we're still chipling circuit.
Speaker 1: Yes we are.
Speaker 6: But man Mad is here, he's with with with a huge podcast network, and it's opened my eyes out big.
Speaker 1: I'm good man.
Speaker 6: I mean, I smoke, but I got a bit sho But but it just showed. It just showed me how big this podcast world is and we are one corner ballant for who's number one.
Speaker 1: That's silly. That's what I was trying to say.
Speaker 2: And if you and and if you think I'm lying at any point, you'll go back to rap rate our podcast, which which I love and I enjoyed. But every episode Elliott kept saying, this guy's our competition, this guy's that was.
Speaker 1: They jumped ahead of that from the beginning.
Speaker 2: And like I said, it's like, if you continue to invite me to the gym and you think because I got a belly that I can't do pull ups, you're fucking with talk, right, And if it's I'm gonna come and I might be training for one week just to bust.
Speaker 1: Your ass for one day.
Speaker 2: But they kept working at me, poking at me. So I just said, you know what, I know, I'm living in y'all.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I can't beat me. You got to say that, man, you know what I'm saying. They been in the Brothers Club. He was like, you know, you know, I felt like he did big me up. I can't fly.
Speaker 2: When Charlottmagne was throwing yeah, but Charlemagne was fucking with him. Charlamade said, CBS said, you gotta because we were the first podcast to go on the road. Now, I'll be honest with you. I'll be honest with you. The first podcast that really woke me up. Now, even I've been telling me to do this podcast for five years and we had we had drink Champs pat and everything, six years, retardantly smart.
Speaker 1: All right, I gotta make a drink. Goddamn it. Come on, Twins, you want to do it, take a bone, Let's do it.
Speaker 3: We do.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you a question.
Speaker 3: I know if you know the answer, I want you to finish.
Speaker 1: You had it for five years.
Speaker 2: So what happened is and this is bigging you up, and this is bigging you up.
Speaker 1: What happened was tax.
Speaker 2: Stone was my favorite podcaster right and he still is right on the lock.
Speaker 1: He still is.
Speaker 2: But tax Stone got a certain way of like, you know, when he wants his artists. So he was like, he was like, Y're gonna run down I know norm he's a shoot up, but I'm gonna run down on him. So I see the tweet and I'm like, oh, this is this.
Speaker 1: But I understand because I understand who he is to be a shooter.
Speaker 2: He used to be very past tense allegedly, Yeah, there you go. So when I seen that, I was like, damn. I thought about it. I was like, that's exactly how I would approach the situation.
Speaker 1: So I didn't take it personally at all.
Speaker 2: But what I did was I didn't want to go in his environment. What I mean by that is I didn't want to go in a Manhattan or whatever. I didn't know where he recorded it at, but I asked him to come to Jersey, where my hotel was at the time he did it.
Speaker 1: He came, we did the.
Speaker 2: Podcast, and then I realized I was like, I, as long as we can't be confined to a certain place, because again, and this is keeping it one hundred percent rail.
Speaker 1: The first podcast I ever heard of was one Astince Sir. The reason why I and now I love one Fstein but I.
Speaker 2: Love it when they started recording it outside of Hot ninety seven, because what happened was you would do Hot ninety seven, you would do a clean show, and then they would take you to the next podcast and then say you could do it. You can speak dirty. And it's like I'm already here. I already did two hours worth of clean shit. There's no way I can come and fall straight into the foulship. So that's the reason why I didn't like one not saying I didn't like one.
Speaker 1: Ft condres that environment. I didn't like the environment.
Speaker 2: It wasn't it wasn't natural, it wasn't organic. So after that, then I did and then I did have Dick callbat Jack shown it's a great.
Speaker 1: Episode, by the way, And then I had to attack.
Speaker 2: Stone John, that's what you call. And when I did at tag Stone Joint, jay Z had called and jay Z was like, yo, what's up? You know whatever he said, and I was like, I didn't care what he said. God bless him, and to speak to him on vacation, I feel honored. Thank you for answering my text. I still don't believe. Why does he text me back? But we got something brewing, good looking, my nigga, and and so I thought about the whole situation. After that, I said, jay Z is the probably the richest black man besides Puff and I've got Dray.
Speaker 1: Now, okay, okay, I got.
Speaker 2: Change me And I'm saying, why the funk would he call me the day after Thanksgiving about a podcast.
Speaker 1: So I said to him, I hit him back. I said, I'm.
Speaker 2: Ready, yeah, and you know he's petty as a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: He will never me he's petty. But his first words to a bitch.
Speaker 2: And it was through Taxtone and tax Stone was technically signed. So how did ya just because we asked Charlemagne, uh, how the task get started? But once Charlemagne said he co signed it, he said he brung them to y'all network, So we don't have that stories.
Speaker 1: Can you explain that?
Speaker 6: You know, it's funny man Like, like I said, Man, I gotta I gotta big up Charlemagne because somebody who's so successful in radio, you wouldn't think that they would invest so much in podcasts. But he saw it from day one and he came in you know, not.
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, Yes, yes we did, but but he was always like yo, he's always been involved with the company, Like yo, y'all need to look at this cat. Y'all need to look at that cat. So he co signed tax and then our biggest show to read a kid, Fury and Crystal they co signed tax So but how did they here? On Twitter? And then he and he used to have a YouTube show, so they hit me. Chris Marl was like, will you co signed this? Like bring him on the show. And the minute I met Tax, it was like, yo, you know, not to big myself up, but it's like, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm this like elder statesman. That's respect, like this diplomatic cat. And on the other side of the coin is Tax, Like Tax says all the ship. I can't say you know what I'm saying because you know what I'm saying. So the minute I co signed the cat, it was great. And what I love about taxes taxes taxes like we all we all know about the X men, right, tax really is the Wolverine of the motherfucking network. Whereas he's killing these he's getting bodies. You know what I'm saying figuratively, you know what I'm saying. But the thing is like whenever, whenever I talk to Tax, and it's like, yo, Tax, my nigga, I'm not trying to change you. I'm not trying. We brought you here because your tax can you make can you just pivot.
Speaker 1: A little bit?
Speaker 6: He's He's like, you know how it is with grown man you tell somebody like changing ship like, nah, nigga, let me explain that tax is always pivoted and I will always respect that and that motherfucker gives me so much respect, and I love that dude. Man, that dude just got so far to go. Man, he's gonna get.
Speaker 2: There big up tax tones for tax Now, Jack Tyler, look look at me with your good eye. You want to take I.
Speaker 1: Would like to take a shot. Check a bone. I'm not laughing. He did?
Speaker 3: He did?
Speaker 1: He did?
Speaker 5: He did?
Speaker 1: Did you tell you like I did?
Speaker 8: I liked it.
Speaker 11: I don't.
Speaker 1: Nobody likes nobody likes.
Speaker 8: M.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't believe what you Jack, all right, because it's gonna get me some medicinal cultural purpose.
Speaker 5: I got you.
Speaker 1: Like you know your job tiunds of DC twin.
Speaker 2: He just came from l A with one hundred dollars and he made it back.
Speaker 1: He's a real bat it back with you tell you. I can't believe I'm on drink chairs.
Speaker 6: No ship is like the Saturday Night Live a fucking podcast.
Speaker 5: Because you know why before you before we go on, because this is a great subject, mana because man come back.
Speaker 1: Jess said he was gonna give me a podcast? Yeah, year ago. I did about that years ago. I mean, like I talk with Chris Morrow too, I'll do it. Christmas was on the email and stuff. I ain't. They're not with me.
Speaker 5: Like I like, I ain't got over one hundred and some million views and ship you need the over interviewing motherfuckers like years and I don't understand why I can't get a podcast on your network, sir, Listen, man, listen, Like what's going on with you and the white guy?
Speaker 1: Listen? Man? Don't? Don't?
Speaker 8: Don't? Is it me?
Speaker 1: Or is in a conspiracy? You always gotta everybody in this motherfucker right now? Y'all know who I am?
Speaker 8: Right right?
Speaker 1: Do y'all know? Yeah, y'all familiar with me? Do I deserve my podcast on the major platform?
Speaker 12: Goddamn didn't get Jack went in down, always blamed the white man.
Speaker 1: No shots, no, no, no.
Speaker 6: Listen listen, Jack, you know what, Like I told you before, off offline, man, I love you, man, and we built on a level where I hope the respect is always there. I'm not always the best business man because I'm in the fucking I'm telling moment. You know, I don't answer I don't. I'm bad with answering only that I.
Speaker 2: Am not only the businessman because I've been coming at you for a long.
Speaker 1: Time, sir. No, no, no, no, no, you hit me.
Speaker 6: The last time you hit me was to review some goddamn contracts, and I was like.
Speaker 1: Doing that ship for years ago. After my email, I did take it. Person, I'm not. Let me explain what happened. Come on, keep the people down out there, let me explain what happened. We made.
Speaker 8: Up.
Speaker 2: What happened was Tommy Boy or the people who bought Tommy Boy. No, that real, The people who bought Tommy this. No, no, no, the people recently, people who bought Tommy the Boy's contract had tried to sue me for selling the War Report because I figured, y'all, I ain't having it online.
Speaker 1: Fuck y'all niggas. So I made like seventy bands on the side. But I never spent the dollar, not one dollar.
Speaker 2: I just told the dude, just hold it because I knew they were coming, because I knew I didn't own the material. But I also signed it at seventeen years old. So when I sent you the email, I just wanted you to guide me through it.
Speaker 1: Like yo, he'll slime and you didn't answer to the email and that ship had me. Let me tell you, come on, come on, no, let me show you how to take that bone eye from Brooklyn Old Jack Jack. Goddamn it, guy, got do eyeside Star.
Speaker 2: Star the Star.
Speaker 1: Now there yourself, y'all? Oh ship pretty not for thirty seconds?
Speaker 2: Okay, already Jesi parties, damn nigga medium now's gonna call you the come as media.
Speaker 1: But I said, let me let you hold it with that shot man. I already took it. Man, it's a Brooklyn ship. It's a Brooklyn ship, yes, sir, and you're Brooklyn niggas play.
Speaker 6: Let me go back to this man, because a lot of your followers, a lot of your listeners, they just hear.
Speaker 2: Me say combat Jack jerk me and then I changed the subject. That's all Drenk Champs, Army.
Speaker 1: Champs, Army.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I want to say, because a lot of motherfuckers really don't listen to the Combat Jack Show because they feel that it is whatever.
Speaker 2: I wish you to send me the link because because I could have no.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, but no, cats have been coming at me for the past years saying you a foul guy. I'm a foul guy. Like even like personal friends and like you ally was at this party, Somebody's like, they don't funk with Jack's you know what Jacket's doing for the culture. But not we said, like you know, because like like listen, if if I go on Twitter today and I say funck ABC combat Jack Army is gonna be like funk ABC, regardless with the relationship.
Speaker 1: Is with with with with ABC.
Speaker 6: I really want to I really want to go into the ship.
Speaker 1: For the lastize.
Speaker 6: No, but I want to go into the ship for the last time. I was an entertainment attorney. I did jay Z's deal, I worked with puff DMX the Home nine. I hated being an attorney. I got to get into that part of I hated. I was I was good at you know, you know, you could be good at something and still hate it.
Speaker 1: Right, So after doing all these deals good at I continue.
Speaker 6: When we did the CNN deal, if you remember, it was Christmas week, it was Christmas week, and it was you know, shout out to tragedy, shout out to penalty. It was like one of those deals where it was like, yo, let's.
Speaker 1: Get the ship done.
Speaker 6: So I ran through the contract, you know what I'm saying, And I missed the publishing part. So that was a major fuck up on my part and you always admitted that. So when I found out that I did that ship, I was like, yo, when you make a fuck up and you own it, that's you know what I'm saying. Like, I was like, yo, And I heard that Nori was on the streets looking for me with that thing her.
Speaker 1: Using the Hamptons. I was in the Hamlets the same time.
Speaker 6: I was on my way to your party, and some chick was like, you might not want to go to that party because is like yo, fuck Reggieot. But I always wanted to speak to you, man and man and be like, yo, I apologize.
Speaker 1: I fucked up and that was one of.
Speaker 6: The reasons, and you didn't. I didn't jerk you because I didn't make no money, like what you losing public that's that's an asterisk all my repute word means like when somebody does you fox up in their professionals a little ass.
Speaker 1: This deal right here. So once we pieced up, I thought it was cool and I.
Speaker 6: Understand, man, this is showtime, the podcast.
Speaker 1: And now that I wanted when I sent that email. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I just wanted you to say, you know what, I'm gonna do this for old time's sakes and make it right.
Speaker 1: But when you just completely ignored.
Speaker 6: Me, nigga, you know what it's like.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like it's like it's.
Speaker 2: Like your first girlfriend, right, And I'm not comparing you to a girl. I got a girl.
Speaker 1: But you know, in order for you to recognize love, you got to be hurt. Yes, So when I was hurt, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Damn me and Reggie is great. So when these people called me, I'm sorry. But when these people called me and said, yo, you got to take that down, and I'm like, wow, I knew I had signed a contract at seventeen, So I just expected.
Speaker 1: You to say, you know what, they don't have no rights to it, so America doesn't work like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no more, I just expected you to say something. When you completely ignored the email, I was like, maybe he still thinks like that. Maybe, so it's an automatic reaction. Yes, it's like your fuck it, what Regiel says your name? Come up to change say your name? Yeah, the nigga jerked me, and like it's like it's like it's I had to, but I've been worked out the problems.
Speaker 1: It wasn't letting like I was going to see you and run down and we got girls. We never had girls. So you gotta understand, man, I hate anything that reminds me.
Speaker 2: And I heard that, and I wish you would have said that to me, and and just we would have never been here.
Speaker 6: And I learned a lot from being an attorney. I think the success of the combat. No, no, we're gonna smoke later, but I'm not smoking them.
Speaker 1: But one of your points, I'm.
Speaker 6: Really appreciative of my legal career. But I also hated that ship. So when I made a decision to never touch.
Speaker 1: That, almost hate rap right now.
Speaker 6: I mean, but I can understand that because everything that you went through, I mean, you you contributed so much to the game, but that's not where your your heart is.
Speaker 1: So so what's stirst? Someone say he smoked lee Jack straight out.
Speaker 6: So I say I say this to say I should have called you back. That's and then I want to go back.
Speaker 1: To the Memphis Bleak situation because that's the one.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's the one I want to because that's because that's what.
Speaker 1: Each other.
Speaker 6: That's what my niggas like tax and charlatmade was like hashtag bad jerk.
Speaker 1: Okay, So okay, So what what was said in on the Memphis Bleak episode.
Speaker 6: So Memphis Bleak said, and I'm and I'm I'm you know, right, Memphis Bleak said, when I gave him the Rockefeller contract, Dame Dash was like, no, I don't believe in jerking niggas. This ship up started over right, So let me explain to you. I represented artists and I represented labels.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 6: When I represent artists, my my my model was never give up your publishing. When I represented labels, no no, no, it makes but when I represent labels, it's.
Speaker 1: Like always the publish get the publishing.
Speaker 6: So I'm representing Rockefeller. I do the contract, and the ship is standard. Every fucking music attorney in the game when they represent an artists is like that fifty percent publishing clause. So I gave it to Memphis when when when when he when his lawyer brought it up to Damon, Damon's like, now, I don't believe in jerking niggas. I wasn't jerking and I was just using I was representing Damon.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we just left yo, yo, whoever over there, you gotta be quiet, Oh, come on and be quiet, my niggas. Listen.
Speaker 2: I just left Dame and he gave me mad questions to ask. You's like what I said, I'm going to any of the combat Jack, like, what the fu tell them about this Joey ship?
Speaker 1: What exactly happened?
Speaker 5: Because you and did you tell them I was gonna be it too? No, I definitely didn't tell them about that. A feeling, Jack, I'm an extra on this ship. You've definitely been an extra.
Speaker 1: This a novelce. But remember YouTube times on Dream Champel times we kidnapped you in fifty eight. I told you that, Yeah, we're gonna we're gonna kill you for that. Because he's still answer okay, so let's go all right.
Speaker 6: So Damon Dash, I gotta say this. I love Damon Dash.
Speaker 1: Damon.
Speaker 6: I've been working with Damon Dash since he was I started working with Damon when he was nineteen, and I realized Damon is one of the smartest people I know in my life.
Speaker 1: Realized that.
Speaker 6: So Damon came on my show twice and both of the times Damon came on my show on Jorge, he know he he like we were doing like coaching. Well no, I'm gonna tell you no, no, listen, listen. We were doing ten thousand listeners an episode. Damon came on the show when.
Speaker 1: He was just blaze. That's what I started. That's I said for me.
Speaker 6: Took out show to one hundred thousand. When the ship dropped, he was at twenty five thousand.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 6: The second time he came on a show, he pushed that ship up to two hundred thousand. We dropped that seventy five thousand, right, So I always got love for Damon. Damon has always been instrumental in helping.
Speaker 1: My career your phone directly, right.
Speaker 6: Directly or indirect I've never had nothing wrong to say about Jay, Dame Puff because they always helped my career.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: So Dame comes on the show the last time and he's he's on a mission. He's like culture vultures. He's going at Lee or he's going at Joey I E. He's going at everybody, and I respected.
Speaker 8: It for that.
Speaker 6: I give everybody a platform on my show to explain.
Speaker 1: Himself, explain this part.
Speaker 2: Did Joey II call you or did you call JOEYI.
Speaker 1: And so that's what makes a big difference.
Speaker 6: Dame comes on my show. Next thing I know, Joey II calls me. He's like, Yo, I want to come on your show and explain myself. This is the comm Jackshaw.
Speaker 1: So when the word makes a noise for Combat jackshow continue.
Speaker 6: So when the word comes out that Joey I e Is going to be on my show, Dame is like, Yo, what are you doing. You got a culture vulture on your show. It's bigger than that. I'm like, nah, Dame, it's not bigger than that. It's the Combat Jackshaw. I give everybody an opportunity to explain himself. So Dame took it a little personally shipped on me. It was like, I'm giving a culture vulture or some shine, but no, it's the nigga.
Speaker 1: I'll have the grimiest on you prior to the content coming out.
Speaker 6: No, he was like, it got to a point where it's like you better not put that episode out. And I'm a grown ass man, dude, like I built this ship from scratch and like I said, I will always have love for Damon, but I'm like, Dame, this is not your show. When I represented Rockefeller. I played my part and it was Rockefeller sign. It was it was Damon Dasher show. But the Combat Jack Show is I will put any motherfucker I want on my show. Nobody's like like my like like like my mom's my kids. Nobody's gonna tell me who should be on the combat the little.
Speaker 1: People to be on this motherfucker exactly.
Speaker 6: So I was a little disappointed when Dame took it personally, but I didn't take it that person.
Speaker 2: Because it sort of content didn't come out and he was he was personally because of the content.
Speaker 6: It came out the week after the Damon Dash episode, so it kind of looked like I kind of like kind of but nigga, I got the call and I'm a businessman. If Joey he calls me the week after Damon goes at him, how can this ship is his business?
Speaker 8: Dude?
Speaker 6: And personally I was a little hurt, but I was like, yo, Dane, I've never said anything wrong about that. I will always support Damon Dash, you understand, but it's still the Combat Jack Show at the end of at the end of the day, if I don't stand for the Combat Jack Show, why am I called.
Speaker 1: Dame and just like called Dame, I'm gonna tell you this and gonna be bad. Be coming to you day. Yo, Dame, I'm talking to you. I'm talking to you right now.
Speaker 6: I called you. I was like, yo, Dame, I'm putting this episode out. I just want to know if we're good. Now we ain't good because it's bigger than Joeyi. I was like, yo, I'm going to put the show out right boom. So then it was Saturday night. We put our shows out. On Tuesday, I get a call from Dames. I'm like, fuck, I don't want to answer this because I answer.
Speaker 8: The call.
Speaker 6: And it's Jay Electronica Wait for Dames and Jay Electronica is like yo with Dame and and you know.
Speaker 1: Jay stutters.
Speaker 6: He's like, I understand you about to put on some culture vulture ship and I want to be on your show, but I might not be able to support that with Joey, and I was like, yo, with all due respect Jay, and I hear Dame.
Speaker 1: In the back talking.
Speaker 8: Is it like you know?
Speaker 6: No, it's like, yo, nigga, your culture And I was hurt, but I was like, yo, Jay, I still want you on the show. But as a man, I got to put out the Joey I E episode and that was it, and that shit was bizarre.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's that was bizarre. Told the story now. I never had never had a reason.
Speaker 8: To tell it.
Speaker 1: So for the record, Jay Electronic to threaten you, He didn't threaten me. He was like, yo, you hedn't. He was like he was building with Dame.
Speaker 6: I guess I was bothering Dame. Dame told Jay and I guess they decided to call me and say I will never I will never get Jay Electronica and I put Joey I E on the episode and now you and andwa Ye is friends. Yes, so this puts you in a position. No, it doesn't put me in an awkward position. After that, I didn't call anybody. I was just like, yo, I got who am I going to call?
Speaker 1: It's my show. It's my show, and you never like call Dame and just say like like once.
Speaker 6: I called Dame, I was like, yo, Dame, I'm doing this is Combat Jack show.
Speaker 1: After it's done, and just be like after that.
Speaker 6: After that, he puts his ship on on on Instagram and niggas like like like like look something like I'm a paraphrase paraphrase against look at this black man with his own business, you know, capitulating to the culture vultures. I have more.
Speaker 1: I have more respect for this dude. And the niggas came at me like because you know what it is. But that's the truth.
Speaker 6: That's the whole exact truth. And I feel the ways about somebody telling me how to run my business.
Speaker 1: No, I respect that.
Speaker 2: But at the same token, like when you invest into a person's business and.
Speaker 13: And and it's like this is this is this is a deal with me, And I would like to say, be that is Sometimes be that well, well, well we'll get an artist on this show, that show will go number one, and he feels.
Speaker 1: Like he made that artist high. Now the thing about it is never because never pass for a week. Never at the end of it. We got to be great for a week. Yes, so after that week gives up, you got to be great. What's next? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So by you saying you like made a person, So what do he So I'm just guessing that he probably sat back. He probably received all the great you know.
Speaker 6: Accoladesamon has Damon has Damon. I will say this, I'm not taking any credit away from anybody. Damon is one of the greatest business minds the music industry history of all time. But both times that Damon came on the Combat Jack show ship was history.
Speaker 1: I owe him.
Speaker 6: I don't want to say he owes me, but I owe.
Speaker 1: Him, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: At the same time, Damon, and this is directly the Damon again. As a businessman, you would never tolerate somebody else telling you how to run your business.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're right. That's it.
Speaker 2: And I think Dame would like to hear that I love I love Damon because you know what it is.
Speaker 6: No, listen from the heart I loved I've never met as ni.
Speaker 1: Let's see if you should.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Now said they have prime, great great stuff.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm gonna ask you all a question. Who would win in an argument?
Speaker 6: Who would win in the argument?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, DJ Star or Damon Dash Think about it?
Speaker 1: Who would win in the argument? Star? I have no answers. Okay, we go, Jack. I got my money on Dame all day. I got my money on Dame as well.
Speaker 2: I got them if if it's an even environment, because you know, Dame is as.
Speaker 1: Quick I've never met somebody that quick. He's quick. He's quick, like yeah, he control and insulting some insulting the commentary. Ray here he taught your complimentary like he was like, this is my nigga. You know what I'm saying. He bring niggas to my studio, like a yeah, but he's he.
Speaker 2: I think I think Dame has been misunderstood for a long time.
Speaker 1: I think Dame is one of the greatest. Uh now you know what he said on our You know, we had Dame on the show, and we got Dame.
Speaker 2: And by the way, this whole episode just for people that know, we dropping this on a Monday, because what we're doing is we want to keep pushing the culture forward. So this will be out on a Monday. And if y'all don't know me, dj E Finn Ray from eight to nine is throwing me a barbecue on September tenth promoting this.
Speaker 1: We never told y'all where it's going to be. It's gonna be an eight and nine, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And then on the ninth we got Club Dream, and then on the tenth where we got Mister Lee and then set on the tenth, so I said eleventh. All right, no, no, no, the tenth is here on Sunday.
Speaker 1: So we got a nory weekend in Miami on the tenth.
Speaker 2: What we're trying to do right now is do Beanie Ciagual because he has a pool party out here.
Speaker 1: And they coming in town. We Red's gotta come on the show man. No, no, Red MeV is coming on the October. I already spoke to them, then be here the tenth. I heard. No, I didn't know that. Okay, let me get back.
Speaker 14: Just keep them on us.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's just all ship the weekend. So on September ninth, we're in Club Dream. September tenth, we have the block party slash barbecue slash Norwy's birthday party. Even though my birthday is September sixth, we're having that the barbecue drink chance you see the podcast and guests.
Speaker 1: Who are also spoke to who said they coming through. Wait, let me let me the whole bad boy of Reunion. Let's make some noise for that. Damn. I spoke to the d m X. I spoke to d MT. He's back.
Speaker 2: No, he's on he's on the road with He's back on he's gonna come back to the drink cham No, I don't think he's back to I think I think he's gonna drink with the drink Chap.
Speaker 1: But I spoke to d m X.
Speaker 2: I didn't speak to French Montana. No, I didn't speak.
Speaker 1: Then, can I give you some advice? Just finished before you say this.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: It's a live read.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 1: I couldn't get anything. You don't get it.
Speaker 2: So I also spoke to Jada Kiss, I spoke to styles P. But guess who I spoke to. I spoke to I am Sean CON's direct and he said, what a great idea because they were gonna be out here that day doing the Bad Boy Reunion, which I heard is one of the best phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Shows on the road.
Speaker 15: Eddie gave you doing promotions for that the ro So September tenth, Fly your ass to Miami if you want to see a live podcast me and DJ e fin His bid is being security you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean, And it's going down.
Speaker 6: Thank you for let me get some So so what I learned, So what I learned being a podcaster is don't ever announce who you spoke to, because when the niggas don't show up.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm different from y'all. Give it up right now, this answer in the basket, and he's like the little birdie and the k once I say it, man, you looking at me, He was like, Yo, he.
Speaker 16: Thought you was a journalist FN you had a question from me before the question we were talking on Davis.
Speaker 3: Let me let me backtrack to that because we're talking about the dam is misunderstood and he said something and this show is going to come out before the damn episode.
Speaker 1: He said something that that to me, I was like, I never thought of that. He was like, he was mad young, he was all those crazy.
Speaker 6: I remember Dame being nineteen years old and it's like and walking out of my office. I never thought of that, like one hundred and fifty thousand and ninety nineteen ninety and I was like, how do you have one hundred and fifty thousand legally nineteen years old? At nineteen?
Speaker 1: Who's not going to wild out at that crazy shit?
Speaker 6: And he's a Harlem cat, So them niggas wild out anyway with one hundred thousand in the pocket of five dollars in the niggas is extravagant.
Speaker 2: Right, and where you're from, Jack, He's from the dirt road.
Speaker 1: Right, Mandakata. Oh shitcatur man, you gotta think about that. Is it a dirt road or no, it ain't no dirt road. So it was nice man. But you have a hug up on your cousins many, Georgia, you have a hug up on your cousins. Yes, I have hunched a lot of my cousin. Yes, you want your cousin now. I hunted them. I don't know what hunch means. That means like you drive, humping them and whatnot. They felt the poke. Yeah, I ain't never fringer of that. But the finger of your cousin, I have a finger city, But in your mind he thought of it putting outside that cousining in it feeling the same thing on you don't like y'all. Ain't got no finance cousins in there. I had a cousin named Stacey, so goddamn fine, Stacey listening. Stacey was her name. I don't even remember, Georgia. Stacey. You's got Stacey. Yeah, she would never let me hunt you. Stacey, daddun, that's just Damon's cousin. I was freaking Stacy Daddy. Hey, hey, come on, come on Jack Jack Thriller now Jack from the Dirty Side. Yeah yeah, but ye niggas your cousins on the rack. No, man, I don't put the South. But we ain't gonna Miami with you. So you alright? So what happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: So I was the one like kind of like putting my hands down the pants because you know what, all the fingering people that ship is lost.
Speaker 2: The fingerman has played out.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: He told me that the size of the low art what you smashed.
Speaker 1: She don't want me. She won't let me ass what you got close to it. Angela.
Speaker 6: Ye, I don't co sign anything signs.
Speaker 1: We talked about it. We talked about did you look her ass though? No, she ain't let me do nothing yet. Are you going where you never touched on the show. Uncomfortable with this situation? No, no.
Speaker 2: You may, Angie Wantine, you made fuck up? What you mean because I was in the moment podcast mode?
Speaker 1: Right, okay? Vegas, Vegas, Come on, Vegas Nights, Vegas. You brought me out there, got paid for that.
Speaker 2: You got me paid, Yeah, got me in the l suite sweet first last, and then flew compone. First they flew copone.
Speaker 1: That motherfucker. I told you get the fly. You got the first class, that god damn it class.
Speaker 2: You're a classic nigga, But come on, But then you shot on me in the middle of the interview.
Speaker 1: I had no.
Speaker 2: Idea that No Kio and Angie Martina has had any drama. And then you leaned over to me in the most devilish way.
Speaker 1: You got a picture of it, that ship. You look like you gotta that. I'm gonna see you the picture. You looked over and you said it.
Speaker 2: And I'm in the middle of some other ship because Tony Ya and these niggas just a little bit argument. It wasn't a lot of people with the West Coast, remember that moment. And then he leaned over and you said, you act think about Angie Martina and I'm like doing some other ship and I asked about Martina is And in that middle of that moment, everybody told me you fucked up, nigga.
Speaker 1: And we don't edit ship over here. I wish I would.
Speaker 14: That was a moment we were no edits. No, we don't edit no edits. Yeah, we don't add it. We don't add but it has happened. It has happened. Listen, get somebody locked up with editing that. But Jack, you was the motherfucking problem, the fault.
Speaker 2: Why did you do that?
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: Kio is my brother Kio, yes, and you your personal that he wasn't in the book.
Speaker 1: I felt a certain kind of way. I feel like, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know what Angie text me and said what she said, he is in the Book's a man.
Speaker 1: Hold on you were mislet man hold on you, my nigga?
Speaker 2: Still what she said?
Speaker 1: What she said about himcause she told me that too. I just said sorry right after that. Yeah, I tell I see story.
Speaker 5: We want to recarpet BT Awards and now you're getting Tiger Bone champaign by the way. And then I say that Angie, I said, so, Whykio wint in the book?
Speaker 1: He is in the book. You need to read it again.
Speaker 8: She told you that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she told me in my face, Oh my god, my face. And you ain't called me. I said, what you say his name was? Was it no Kio or that? I think she called me his real name? I thought real name. I thought it was no kill James Davis. You don't know what nigga real names. You tell you go to court with him or you're a lawyer. You heard that. I'm joking.
Speaker 5: I don't know no kills, Okay, yeah, yeah, So Mankio was cool about it. We did a song and everything. Man, I just wanted Kio to get a little bit more shine. Man, I feel like Kyo don't get enough credit.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like they was saying, Yeah, I feel like Kio don't get enough.
Speaker 2: Come on, he made for you, he made a hit. Yeah, he made a hit for me. And I do feel like you ain't getting enough credit. That's ony the reason why when you hit me with that bullshit, Hey bring it up, but I ain't feel like he got enough credit with I don't feel like I had to bring up that he geting no credit with Angie?
Speaker 1: Is that a relationship?
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 1: Yo? Is that a credit?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 5: When you get the god damn you know what I'm saying. Impregnate one of the hottest DJs.
Speaker 1: Of all beautiful, the most fine, most talented. Come on now old or not? Yeah? Come on, man, the ladies.
Speaker 2: Man once againspected me because I felt I felt like she felt like I dispected her and I love it.
Speaker 1: Imagine will it's not it's not. It's not a bad man. I'm not sure. I think everything was back doing this and I respect that.
Speaker 2: And have you ever did something in your podcast where you was just like, damn, maybe I shouldn't have did that.
Speaker 6: Yes, and I'll tell you exactly what I did. Tell me, there's a power with words, and the more you have your words amplified, the more careful you have to be with your words.
Speaker 1: So that I learned speaking of the audience.
Speaker 8: So I learned this.
Speaker 6: I learned this listening from Tupac, Biggie and Jay when Tupac was a conversation no, just listen to their music and Tupac talking about I caught five and this and that and just like embracing being a target, you know what I'm saying, and then passing away too soon, you know what I'm saying. Biggie's first album one of the most impactful albums of all time, Ready to Die, No No, But but I worked. I worked with a lot of the hit man.
Speaker 1: I worked with.
Speaker 6: Puff Puff, The Home Now, Derek Angeletti, Ron Lawrence, not just don't get out, but let's listen, listen, listen. I realized as a hip hop fan, particularly with hip hop and the vibration that it strikes. We don't we don't take hip hop for joke. Hip Hop is real. When you say some ship, it's real. So if you say you ready to die and you got a million fans, that ship travels. But at the same time, and you know this, Norri, when Jay was coming up, niggas didn't think Jay was gonna be that nigga right right, am I right or wrong?
Speaker 3: But he was.
Speaker 6: But when Jay was like, I'm going to be the richest motherfucker speaking in hip hop, he became that. So I learned the power of words. So my biggest lesson and podcast is thinking it's just me and my niggas in this studio talking ship and and and one day I did this rant with regard to Pat poos okay, and the ship went viral. And that shit surprised me because it was just a small part of our episode.
Speaker 1: And what was you saying about black Pools? I was just I was just saying something about that, like he wasn't good. I was just saying some shit about that drink Drink Chap.
Speaker 6: I just heard a record that I didn't nah just I heard a record on No it was my boot. That record my boot, and I was like, yo, this is not who got paid. So I went off like I was on Twitter and some Pat Poos followers was like coming at me. I was like, I'm not going to argue with you. I'm gonna argue with your niggas. I'm gonna adress it on my shelf. So when I did, the shit went viral. And then when I realized that I crossed the line, it was too late to take the words what did you say? Just listen, Just google it, my nigga. I'm telling you google it, my nigga, because I'm moving forward, you know what I'm saying. So when I realized that I crossed the line with Patpoos and I could never get you know what I'm saying, Like, I was like, yo, you gotta watch what you say because even when we're joking, you could hurt somebody or you could create an enemy for life with your words. And it was like, not that I'm afraid to say my honest truth, but I still got to realize and be responsible what I say about the other man, right, because.
Speaker 2: The thing about podcast is kind of lists forever these interviews don't die like so right now, everything that we said, that's the reason why I wanted to be clear and let you know that every thing I ever said about you was just jokes.
Speaker 5: But you know that what the difference is, y'all in each other's face. So I have a whole different outlook on it. I feel like if you I say a lot of crazy things inside.
Speaker 1: My interview, you do. And I said to everybody face did I did? I said something about like, for instance, you.
Speaker 5: Know I had an incident with two change, Oh yeah, what happens to the incident with you change?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know. He said he's gonna suck you up? He said, here gonna he still feel that way. Okay, okay, he's still yeah, be quiet. So you know what the end of the situation is that me and uh you changed an interview and he was like me, he gonna hold me up too.
Speaker 2: But he yeah, yeah, I said it on the podcast. Don't remember he said he could fuck me out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah. I told me if you don't do my interview, nigga'mna fuck you remember that pot? Okay, you asked me like I'm about to up. That's my nigga. Though we Yeah.
Speaker 5: So you know what happened when we did an interview and everything, and I was like, hey, man, what's the this is?
Speaker 1: When the riding around them getting it? There was a new hit single.
Speaker 5: When he just made a transition from being Teddy Boy to two Chains, and I asked him, Yo, what was the difference.
Speaker 1: Between like last year and this year? He said, I joined Illuminati. We both laughed like a motherfucker ship and it was cool.
Speaker 5: So you know what I'm saying, Just that, me being Jack Willer, being the comedian, being the entertainer, I say, hey, name the interview, two Chains admits to joining the Illuminati. Now, nobody believes in the motherfucking Illuminati.
Speaker 1: Usually you'd be surprised.
Speaker 6: Okay, them niggas were talking when they knock on your door at four in the morning, you're gonna believe in the Illuminati.
Speaker 1: They're not in You're doing it four in the morning, four fifteen. We're gonna get to that. I'm uncomfortable tougherent situation. The subject if the let's go out. We talked about some crazy and our heart drives. Our heart drives got it. I don't say I believe in it, but something's going on, Okay, it's something more than me, and you know, you know this is one of.
Speaker 2: The reasons why I know, I know commbat Jack party showed up here, and I know Jack throwing the party showed up here.
Speaker 1: And You're like, why the fuck is this nigga he and this nigga here? You thought it's gonna be about y'all, Because it's both. It's one hundred percent about y'all.
Speaker 2: But I respect y'all so much that it's one of the first hip hop conversations I wanted to have. I just wanted the people to know, and I want to big you out once again, callbat Jack for just coming here and letting people know that it is wasn't deep.
Speaker 1: I'm just joking and you know me well enough to know that.
Speaker 6: But I'm gonna tell you every time a rapper pushed me in a rap song, I love that ship you did.
Speaker 1: You did me. It was like your good work, and I was like, yeah, Ellie just thought I was listening him.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm not thissing you like that was a classic social classic.
Speaker 1: So far, Pushy Pusher has mentioned me in the song, but the t would be out here Sunday let's bringing them out here, right, y'all? Are only two?
Speaker 6: I think and and and I'm like, yes.
Speaker 2: That it Isggie said, he sued me, but he my nigga still and I'm petty and I'm you know what I'm saying because that was not a disc and.
Speaker 1: It's the first official podcast. Hold On finished my ship with changed in like I ain't on this show.
Speaker 2: That's what happened.
Speaker 1: We could have went the Jesu party. Man, don't know me like that.
Speaker 8: See ye.
Speaker 1: Say that? So you know, I put the interview up and what now to change?
Speaker 5: Publics hit me up saying, hey, take the interview down to change doesn't like it?
Speaker 1: And then I was the names he was, Yes, it was her. That's that's all. Publicist at jams Chance. Yeah, let's big up the kids, amazing her all day in the hallway. Joskin beautiful glass sister.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yees, you just dispected the brow of black sisters.
Speaker 1: I was saying, Yo, mckeel, four hundred thousand views right now. You told them let's win. Yeah, let's wish she understands that as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah she did, and she was like, man, maybe I shouldn't say what she said, but let me over say this what she said, He don't okay.
Speaker 1: She was like, hey, man, you look Jack, I feel you and whatnot.
Speaker 5: You can do what you do, but you know what I'm saying, two change is not happy right now.
Speaker 1: And so I found out two changes and t I was gonna be at Repix, which way at MTV. So we only about four blocks away from Swag from Giu from g um Oka.
Speaker 2: Let's big up. And he didn't bring no f mvok up fish. Look this is my f night off about Yeah. Yeah, JF went up, was up already. He did riding, but chut this out. So I went up to raphics and and whatnot.
Speaker 5: And I'm inside t I addressing room and ship with him and to change at the same one, and I'm waiting on him to get there, and I'm sitting there and.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting and waiting. He finally comes in. He comes, he comes up. You see, he's peeking in the door, and he was like, calls the p A over, yo, get that nigga out of here. Wait because you was in this room and I was in d I room.
Speaker 2: It was their room, okay, that was Atlanta, Yeah, and gave me out from New York now once you on once you work for a New York company from New York.
Speaker 1: Now I'm from Atlanta all day.
Speaker 2: They don't kick you out of that. You change vildfor enough to kick you out. Yeah, yeah, but it is that Yeah in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Where's this that again? I canmet say. I came so him in New York, US, in New York. This is in New York. Rap fis okay, swag. And I went up to her.
Speaker 5: I said, man, so what's the problem to man? And so we were like, hey, man, look man, I just don't appreciate how you do this. The fame in my name and that and whatnot. You know what I'm saying. My people calling me up telling me that, you know what I'm saying, I'm worshiping the devil and all that other ship. And I said, hey, dog, look, I ain't trying to disrespect you or nothing like that. And if you really feel that way about I can change the interview up and edit the way you wanted to and change the title. He was like, nah, this really, if you could just take it down for me and I I respect you. I've known you when you were Teddy boy back in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: I remember you used to come to the.
Speaker 5: Comedy clubs and ship when I first started out and stuff, I will.
Speaker 1: I took it down.
Speaker 5: So the next morning he goes on to Breakfast club and he talks to Charlotta Mane and them. Charlomagne got on a shirt that says illuminatus and he ain't addressing.
Speaker 8: None of that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And he goes on and say, yeah, he asked about the illuminat of Ship, and then two Chains was like yeah this yeah. Homeboy had then switched up my words and stuff and edited it make it look all funny and ship, and and then he keep trying to apologize to me. He keeps trying to apologize to me.
Speaker 1: He can't try, That's what he said. I'm on the reper club. I keep trying to apologize to them.
Speaker 5: People is texting me and he said, you trying to play us, and I keep and I only went to him and said, hey.
Speaker 1: Dog, I don't have no problem with you.
Speaker 6: I'll take it down about eight times. About eight times, Yes, you apologize about eight times.
Speaker 8: Here you go.
Speaker 1: Never did that. I came to see him. I came to see him.
Speaker 2: Okay, So now, like I said again I think I said it earlier, but I'm gonna reiterated the reason why I wanted, like, you know YouTube guys together, you know people that's now artists, people that's actually behind the cameras, but that control the cameras and is a part of the cameras. Is I wanted to talk real hip hop and this is is one of the like first times I've been able to do that.
Speaker 1: That's time passed that to me.
Speaker 2: Man, But.
Speaker 1: Do y'all think there's a LUMINAI man reacting combat jack this.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you something, Man, at the end of the day, I don't believe in it. Illuminati. I don't not believe in Illuminati. You undert what I'm saying. Like, like, at the end of the day, there's always brain trusts. There's always people that shape whatever their personal agendas is. And if you have enough money and it brings like minds together to shape like the building building bergs and the geopolitics in the whole line, that's a possibility.
Speaker 1: I mean, we've lived through a lot of I think's illuminati. Letting that story more les, Yeah, let's almost on the be end of the ship.
Speaker 2: You ain't get jacket Illuminati said stop, So take it from the Luminati.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you ain't go That was an incomplete story, y'all talking me right now? You stop talking? Am I getting bunk in here?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: You gotta be able to switch the subject. But go ahead, but tell us tell us you think of Illuminati? Is this and then and then and then your story and then incorporated with your two chain story. That's what you gotta do to be able to be convulsive. I don't even know the word.
Speaker 5: Come on, anybody else tell us that I think the Luminati is some straight drop bullshit.
Speaker 1: I think that you're either gonna make it or you're not. People like you or they don't.
Speaker 8: All they don't.
Speaker 1: It's just as simple as that. They fucking with you. All they aims.
Speaker 2: We did our own commercial break, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: We all had to take a pension. His whole cignarette. Jackler still here, call back, Jack, finish the story? Man, Come on, man, let me Can I finish my story in order we don't disrespect it? Jack driller Man?
Speaker 2: The story was over.
Speaker 1: I mean we didn't take that over all? Right? I'm sorry? Isn't that man? So I heard this story?
Speaker 2: Mad times?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is this your best and you cut them off again. Man, let him tell you finish your story?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Can I be their first story? They finished that the first that's yeah. Man on tram Live, Man tramps, this story about to be finished.
Speaker 1: So, you know, after.
Speaker 5: The Breakfast Club and whatnot, you know, it's two change, it's two change.
Speaker 8: Ship.
Speaker 5: I'm on the red carpet BT Hip Hop Awards and whatnot, and uh, you know, I just start trolling.
Speaker 1: Two chains on the carpets. You started trolling.
Speaker 5: I was trolling, and I was trolling them, and Ship just trying to get a rise out of it for the camera to make the red carpet interviews be good.
Speaker 1: You've seen my red carpet before, right, Yes, they pretty right. They're kind of funny. You're the best check thriller Man, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: And so you know, he interviewed with lad the next day after the BT Hip Hop Awards and he was like, what's up with you and the illuminati?
Speaker 1: Crazy and Ship? No, I didn't I didn't do that.
Speaker 5: And you know it's some people that later on can co sign that that you will respect they've been on this show, like by.
Speaker 1: S Man, I ain't calling no name, no no listen it's alcohol.
Speaker 8: You know who.
Speaker 1: I know they've been on this show. But Jack, my favorite interview. No, you're not gonna tell you what your favorite interview is. I'm almost done. You always to get to the can't listening listening?
Speaker 8: So just what it is?
Speaker 1: He going glad?
Speaker 5: And he said that, and he said, and the nigga think it's over. And I said, I thought to myself, I think that. Yeah, I felt like a threat. He threatened me that I thought it was over. So I went on bland and I had spass out and dry and you know what I'm saying, I would out.
Speaker 1: And I challenged him to a fight for twenty grand. Interesting, but then I had to.
Speaker 5: Realize two changes, not a twenty grand nigga.
Speaker 1: He ain't got nothing. Two hundred grand? Yeah he had two hundred yeah, yeah, it'd be two mad, yeah exactly. And so I was all the way, that's but that's what I had. I only had twenty grand in my pocket. You know what I'm saying that I was trying to challenge him with it. Okay, yeah, yeah, my ship like is that the other story? No, it's almostyeh, it's almost, is the way you're sucking up here? Like you come down on the wall. You keep on asking me ship.
Speaker 6: And so anyway, I gotta finish strong dude, Okay, so we get to that point.
Speaker 1: Shit right now, he didn't. He didn't.
Speaker 5: He didn't respond to my ship and whatnot, and uh, you know, and I understood it. And by the time I was doing two trains, ain't now, Yeah, call him calling, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Nobody answered me, but finish the story. Hold on he could call.
Speaker 5: While yeah, so as he as a politicians, I'm trying to Uh, I'm snapping and everything, and I'm still in my feelings and ship. People was talking to me and telling me that, hey, you out of line, you tripping, you know, leave that man alone.
Speaker 1: And I was like, yeah, I was out ofline. That was emotion. I was with my feelings. Your your damn dash. What's going on? He got?
Speaker 8: I'm good. Why everybody sticking your fingers at my shoulder?
Speaker 1: Ya? I got? I got? I got combat jack right here? You know what up? Dame came back? What up?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 1: Nothing but love for you, my nigga, for real.
Speaker 8: Hey, you're doing some scumback no shop shop.
Speaker 2: We wanted to ask you the questions that you wanted to ask him what happened?
Speaker 11: Hey, Jack, I just you know Red, Remember we had spoke about you know, just think about with jail, ye, and we wanted some.
Speaker 1: Answers, yes, sir telling me you.
Speaker 11: Know, I was like, Yo, you're gonna bring him, let me know, so at least we can have a real conversation.
Speaker 8: Yes, and you agreed to that. But then you put him on the show.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Now, what did we agree to?
Speaker 6: Did I agree that you was gonna come on the show with him? Or was I gonna give him a platform to explain himself?
Speaker 8: Whatever?
Speaker 1: Man, It ain't whatever.
Speaker 6: Damn it ain't whatever, man, because at the end of the day, I always got a relationship with you. We go back since he was nineteen, my nigga. So it's not whatever.
Speaker 1: Let's listen.
Speaker 8: That was how you did that.
Speaker 6: Now, that wasn't whack because it's the Combat Jack.
Speaker 1: Show, nigga.
Speaker 6: When you told me, nigga, when you told me it was bigger than the Combat Jack Show, I was like, I had to take a stamp on, nigga.
Speaker 11: The reason why I went to the Combat Jack Show in the first place, because I thought your rejective was that after truth come out and not for entertainment.
Speaker 17: I couldn't.
Speaker 11: I could have went to I could have went time to the Breakfast club or Hot ninety seven with that, but I chose to.
Speaker 8: Go with you. So just out of respect for that, I thought you.
Speaker 6: Was gonna respect me by not having Joey on my show.
Speaker 11: No, I want you to have him on the show, but the questions, you know, I wanted to be able to ask him those questions at the time.
Speaker 8: You know, I don't care. Now I have to send my rear view. But at the end I felt about that because we had an agreement. He was like, yeah, I'll let you know.
Speaker 6: But at the end of the day, you can't be mad at me for that nigga tap answer on my questions.
Speaker 8: That's not what I'm mad at, bro, That's not what I said.
Speaker 1: Was what was he mad at?
Speaker 8: What I said was? And I wasn't really that man, because you know, it just was like that was whack. I wasn't really My emotion wasn't angry.
Speaker 1: It was like, that was whack you over there. That's we grow men.
Speaker 8: I don't want to smack nobody.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 8: That's all food nutt. We're black people, man, We don't want to hurry each other.
Speaker 1: That's right the game.
Speaker 8: That's right because just somebody.
Speaker 11: Because somebody scumbags me, I ain't gonna turn into a stump bag.
Speaker 8: That's just that's the real hauntum. Just because nor you might do some faul ship to me, ain't gonna do no faushion damn.
Speaker 2: Damn, yeah no stop stop, don't say that continue dang.
Speaker 11: My point was my issue was the fact that I felt our culture was being abused and I wanted to have a real conversation about it and I won't side it.
Speaker 8: And that would have been the ability to have an answer asked like a man, answered.
Speaker 1: Like a man, and I respect that. I respect that, I respect that, but it be what he was going on there. But you ain't help me because at.
Speaker 6: The time the nigga didn't want to go on with you, my man in this is my show.
Speaker 8: Okay, that's cool. Like I said, that's whacked me. It's cool. We live by a difficult cloth. I'm come from a different cloth.
Speaker 6: Answer anybody to do what I do, but everybody's not gonna do with Damon dash shause is is what makes you special? Which is what makes special? Was which is what makes you special.
Speaker 8: But at the end of the day, listen, listen, I don't even care. Like if I really can't, i'd have made it an issue. But he just called me. I answered it, and I'm like, ask why I get that bullshit, But I don't care. If I cared, you know about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Dang, we love you, Dan, you already know that's always love what you my nigga always look combat jabn bicking you up all or all series.
Speaker 1: So we had to get you on it.
Speaker 8: Like I said, just you know big to all of us, you all black, I just want us to stick together. The problem is as a coach.
Speaker 6: But but but but Dame, this is what I gotta say to This is what I gotta say. Nobody can listen. Listen, listen, listen, listen. Nobody compares to a Dame Dash episode. So if I put a day, if I put a Joey I E episode and it doesn't match up to the strength of a Dame Dash episode, that's me doing my job.
Speaker 1: My nigga, it's not a job. The truth is your job, but the truth is my.
Speaker 6: Job because if the audience can tell the truth at the end of the day, I'm doing my job.
Speaker 8: You don't have a job. Nobody pays you to do what you got your own boss.
Speaker 1: But let him win that.
Speaker 17: Let you don't win that, don't win that, no he got got. Don't give him a bott win that your dame. When you're coming back, your dame, listen, listen.
Speaker 6: Like I told you twice and like I tell you all the time, nigga, all you gotta do is call me. I got a platform for you twenty four to seven because it's love and it's the history that we got her.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: Let me just tell ya something. Listen.
Speaker 2: Dame just came on my show. I drink everybody under the table, Dame one.
Speaker 1: And guess what I told him?
Speaker 14: He won?
Speaker 1: That was you know what I'm saying, and get you got it. You can't.
Speaker 2: You can't be right and wrong at the same time. Sometimes you just gotta be wrong. So I'm gonna disagree with Dame. I'm sorry, combat, but I'm gonna agree with Dame. Dame, thank you very much for calling in. We love you, We love you.
Speaker 1: Make come back on the show. Come back on the show, Come back on the show. Twenty four seven, my nigga.
Speaker 2: And if we don't want to do combat Jacks.
Speaker 1: Okay, you always work on my drink chat.
Speaker 2: All I tell you, you know, on your show, Me and da ain't partner it up. We're bringing out the investing women. Correct, Investing women is amazing, key women is amazing.
Speaker 1: Combat is rich.
Speaker 2: He flew out hisself to do this camp, and then I think you should do Jame Dash show. I think that's to rectify everything right right there. Yeah, but you gotta confront the same way you're confronting me. You gotta confront it. It's definitely not an issue, right whole combat or dang dang ready, dang right, dang ready, dang ready, that's Jack Driller. That's Jack Druler. He only got one eye. Damn. Don't worry about him. All right, I'm gonna hit you back. Dang one love. My brother makes a noise.
Speaker 1: For dame dass got damn.
Speaker 8: You, James.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see.
Speaker 2: Let's hear this work.
Speaker 1: Let's hear this work. Can we get into this hip hop? Just old on, let's hear the two chains work. You're fuck you're fucking with see.
Speaker 3: I gotta call it two chairs, bigger niggas, cut my sh damn Come on now, man, get over that.
Speaker 1: You were a part of this. So we're making like a bitch now. But I'm petty.
Speaker 2: I am petty too.
Speaker 1: So now now it's your turn. Watched it, Watch it now? Watch me? Will you to change this? Nigga can look long? Come on? It was what just like boom change to change? Just going up calling you.
Speaker 2: Live on the podcast. Said, ah, nigga, you know what up man? You listen, listen, listen. I told this nigga, Jack d He a bitch ass nigga. He's standing right here and Ship. You know what I'm saying. But he tried to say he punked you and ship?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 8: Is?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 1: Is that correct?
Speaker 2: I know you told me you fucked me up, so I know you fuck him up. I'm gonna keep it Hunt all right, all right, all right, Jack comeback?
Speaker 1: Jackets here. He got nothing to do with this ship, all right.
Speaker 2: Jack Thriller's here and he's talking about some old beef with you. I told him, I.
Speaker 1: Said, two chains official niggas man, bro, what happened with you and Jack?
Speaker 2: Let him waste my on Jack Doler, Hey, listen, change he wanted to squash I'm talking him as well.
Speaker 1: No words to say that bro Bro anyway? Bro, Hello, Bro, listen, we need to talk. I'm good, my nigga. I love you, my nigga. I'm gonna hang up. You want to come back, Jackson? Hang up combat Jackson. I got niggas, don't want fuck with you?
Speaker 2: Jack Well, home on, hold on, Jack be quiet, ghead, gad change gad?
Speaker 8: What bro nigga doing that ship?
Speaker 2: Because because he wasn't that nigga in Atlanta?
Speaker 1: Right listen? Was he that much smoke? Man?
Speaker 8: It's gonna beat your one, bron come here and want no smooth man?
Speaker 1: What is he talking about?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Don't you what y'all type of niggas he listen? Chance, Hey, hey, why listen to me?
Speaker 5: Fly?
Speaker 1: Don't ever wait? Hey what don't ever mess me.
Speaker 8: Again in your life. Niggas.
Speaker 1: You need to go on the court down so for.
Speaker 2: By you know, hey, way boy, hey boy, here's a dog nigga.
Speaker 8: Here's a pussy nigga.
Speaker 1: Boy, here's a pussy nigga.
Speaker 8: Marbles, a pussy nigga nigga. If you got anything that you've got my blood in it, it's a pussy niggas. And when you're seeing me, nigga, I'm say puts the ass, nigga. I'm tired you put the ass nigga.
Speaker 5: N me, boy, you don't.
Speaker 8: Running the problem me.
Speaker 18: Boy.
Speaker 8: There's a pussy nigga.
Speaker 5: That want some Cavil pull up.
Speaker 8: I don't want no pull up, boy, I don't want.
Speaker 1: To yet turn the rocky dagger off.
Speaker 6: Don't respect you.
Speaker 8: I don't give a fucking passy niggle.
Speaker 1: Let me let me let you hear me, boy, let the boy. He was a dump boy.
Speaker 8: You hear me, boy, you can hear me.
Speaker 1: Nigga, I'm not I didn't hear you. What did you're saying?
Speaker 8: No? What not? He lit the boy? Listen, no more glasses.
Speaker 1: Boy, you was a dump boy leading my name much like you're trying to go get credit telling niggas.
Speaker 8: Won't really happen. I ain't.
Speaker 7: Nothing really happened.
Speaker 8: What gonna happened with you?
Speaker 11: Some pulcy that what really happened?
Speaker 2: Niggle?
Speaker 5: You know a boy Hey tays you you need to take the motherfucker che the bill right now, Donald, because you got me the fuck.
Speaker 1: Michael, two James, two James chats out. You need to chill the motherfucker out. He'll tell you.
Speaker 6: This never happens on the Combat Jack show.
Speaker 1: He was like drinking and driving the laugh time up, Louis photy, this nigga on the car.
Speaker 5: I swear to God, this nigga right here.
Speaker 1: Trying to send me the right needs you. You need the god damn combat Jacks, the combat Jacks, the combat Jackson, Combat Jack. Comfortable with the whole man. We're not trying to go that round.
Speaker 2: Shut up, shut up, shut up.
Speaker 1: The rappers one figure up my phone call old got what did we called before him?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 1: My god, nigga so so so. Both both are kids on You don't want me to call shout it. I'm just showing it. We won't do what. It's just us talk about rap right there. We're talking about right now in combat. We can't ignore. We just piece in the middle East man, Viral viral. I don't believe none of the story. Viral man. You have to dispect this man. You had to dispect. Why is it so that he hit the real God? Delane shorty shorty, Delan shy. You know what we need to know. I'll tell you what we need to chain, he said. What we need to do.
Speaker 5: We need to start a go fund me page for goddamn a million dollars to see me and two change fight a.
Speaker 1: Billion motherfucking dollars. Me and two change live in the goddamn ring too. Oh, motherfucking million dollars. I take two, honey, you can have a hundred, nigga.
Speaker 5: Let's get inside of the ring and let's make this motherfucker happen.
Speaker 1: That's right on.
Speaker 5: Drink Champs, Drink Champs, motherfucking go fund me page.
Speaker 1: Me and two changs got that.
Speaker 2: Now, we're not supporting that at all, said Tima TIMPs.
Speaker 1: I got one, I got I got love with them dash that ship was easy.
Speaker 3: Day.
Speaker 1: I'm good. Listen right away, right away, right away.
Speaker 2: September ninth, we had clumb dream, said timber tiph were motherfucking eight and nine barbecue right where we're at right now, and then said Noptember eleventh, we had a pool party.
Speaker 1: Congress.
Speaker 2: Yo, Yo, I ain't gonna lie your heartstr yo, Jack podcast Jack, my podcast, Jack.
Speaker 1: Your heart is being very hard.
Speaker 2: I'm not viral your podcast, yeah, viral, yo, listen listen.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not looking my podcast.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying that, but viral.
Speaker 1: Yeah, viral. I can't your combat did you die. Let's talk hip hop. Now there was.
Speaker 2: First off, let me just be what happened. Let me be clear all your niggas, let me clear everything. Something. Every time I call a rapper or rapper affiliated with rap or person that's the CEO, they never pick up on the first ring. And that wasn't the first ring, but they don't ever put up on the first call. I can't believe I had two people pick up Jack. You didn't even think he's gonna pick up?
Speaker 5: Yes, I did. I told you, Hey, the whole motherfucking time I've been trying to talk about this ship.
Speaker 1: Was that serious? He was dead serious. I'll tell you anybody don't know about that. We were here. You were so serious about everybody in the room. Was that fucking serious. It's like, it's like, you're serious. Serious? Do I seem scared to you? Do I seem like I want this ship?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: No, he wants he yes, he wants it.
Speaker 2: You don't seem like you want to please me to change my urgo.
Speaker 1: Brother, you do your peace making ship and make peace for them. I've been striking out. Yeah, you come back. I never saw that ship. Let me talk you say, oh, podcast, that was left field. I'm been striking out. Let me just tell you what happened. Let me tell you what happened. Fat Joe.
Speaker 2: Joe called me and said, can I get in contact with Whole? I made the connection success Boom, Drake Sample's DMX records.
Speaker 1: My manager's name is Ali.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Big up Ali, big up, mister Lee, bigger Mom, Randy Aka. And they called me and said, you know Drake, you know, you know, we know you got connections with the with with the crew. Can you make it happen. I made it happen. I got gassed from those two things. I tried to put Dame Dash and Sticky's fingers in the same room. I had no idea that they had any type of drama or any type of beef.
Speaker 1: I had no idea. Now, Sticky kind of warned me.
Speaker 2: But I thought it was like a contractual ship.
Speaker 1: I ain't know what it was.
Speaker 2: This ship didn't work out. But you're gonna see that on Dame Dash's own podcast. It's called invest In Woman.
Speaker 1: Originally, I don't know. We're gonna get to that late food on this podcast.
Speaker 2: Water he wants water. I'm really smart and big up to revote weekend. We're doing a party on re vote weekend. It's called the No Water.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be legally do something together. Many please come hang out with us because combat.
Speaker 6: Jack, I don't want to hang out. I want to do something with you.
Speaker 2: Some money. Let's get some money. So now, in your opinion, after that phone call, was Jack a little nervous?
Speaker 6: Like, No, it wasn't that Jack was nervous. It was like, you can't argue somebody's conviction.
Speaker 2: What does conviction mean?
Speaker 1: I'm he means it. He talk about I'm not going to challenge where Jack was, But when when?
Speaker 8: When?
Speaker 6: When change was on the flow? That Nigga's conviction was that.
Speaker 1: M win define conviction? Though I'm ready to die for the words I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Anger coming from a deep ass place right right after you gotta apologize long and short listen, listen.
Speaker 1: Then you offended him and you ain't.
Speaker 2: Know you offended him because I can tell you was kind of still playing with it.
Speaker 1: Anger didn't come from nowhere.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you something. It's not always about it's not always about being right. It's about making ship right.
Speaker 1: Making ship right, and to change.
Speaker 2: Let me just say something I had no idea he was gonna go off the lidge like that to.
Speaker 1: Change my brother.
Speaker 2: I apologize if I put them on some mediate ship. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Viral Champs the podcast, the.
Speaker 6: Official Drink Champs is the number one hip jack podcast.
Speaker 5: Yes, I would guess.
Speaker 1: And I'm fucking shook. I'm shure.
Speaker 2: Next it's a light night we like at first, I thought like combat just said. At first, I was like, the damn ship was a little harsh.
Speaker 1: I did not understand that ship was weakest fun. He ain't even a story, a story finished. But I can see that. What I mean not you or one eye bitch.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that like that's that's like calling me fat, Like if you are, you call me fast, like.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to say that I got a stomach, but I'm supposed to say I'm one eye bitch.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying that was an easy insult. That's what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: But nigga, I'm done, But I'm done them out over, came back, sit down?
Speaker 8: What do you call it?
Speaker 1: But what what did he say about your mama? He said she was she was a ma mama bitch and she and she can't I don't want to laugh. I don't want to laugh, she said. He said, your mom's a pussy ass. Nigga too, I got a request on this episode. I got a request. I need you to make this happen fun. I'm never calling rappers against you. Got a cool reppersent. You don't want to be calling you. I got niggas, no big man, I gotta request.
Speaker 2: But now I did say, like the podcast when didn't say this, I'll get to it or I need you to do something for me.
Speaker 1: Be quiet over there, please listen, nigga.
Speaker 2: Just to take this.
Speaker 1: Listen. This is a this is a talk. Let him to a viral episode right here, right.
Speaker 2: I hope something.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's a little bit.
Speaker 5: Definitely okay, definitely a lot a lot you you under estimating it.
Speaker 2: I'm under what I need.
Speaker 1: But this is what I need, okay, and I need you to help me mop that.
Speaker 2: Bell at you might as well keep it going.
Speaker 1: Let's get let's get to it. Let's get to it. Get to get to it.
Speaker 5: Jack knows that's look, that's Rick Ross ship and he's trying to set me up.
Speaker 1: That's what looks Go ahead, Jack, finish.
Speaker 2: You're saying he's.
Speaker 1: Trying to say, this is my friend.
Speaker 16: Enough my this talk to me, talk to me, this is my.
Speaker 3: This is my friend.
Speaker 1: But make your point. He's media, right. Listen listen.
Speaker 2: I just got invited to a GZ party as media.
Speaker 5: Okay, I know, and I had skipped the Jesus party to go to the drink champsh and got a lot.
Speaker 1: I mean, not on purpose. Not on purpose.
Speaker 2: You knew he was gonna call like me, just stick of titty boys.
Speaker 1: Mad at you like that?
Speaker 8: You know what you said.
Speaker 1: It was Joe. You know what you said to me, What you said to me, and don't prep me for then did you say that? But what I need from you I want to squash it.
Speaker 8: This is what I mean from you.
Speaker 2: You want me to squash it?
Speaker 1: You want me to squash No, you know I'm gonnaquash.
Speaker 6: Come on the combat back, Come on to combat Jackson.
Speaker 1: Squat.
Speaker 8: This.
Speaker 1: Listen. Listen, listen, listen. Let's make it.
Speaker 5: Motherfucking drink chaps, come back, jack motherfucking red trap agasa.
Speaker 1: Not a fight. We can't fight. Let's let's tell you to fight alone. Come on, you can play, man.
Speaker 5: See this is what I hate about hip hop, These niggas shot noise shot niggas before.
Speaker 18: Hey, that's that's in, that's allegedly. Listen listen, I've never known in a million years.
Speaker 5: Man, here one of my favorite rappers telling me the god damn, I can't down play a motherfucking shooting to a fucking organized niggas.
Speaker 1: Man, but organizing fight, Like, how do we what do we do it? Let's do a drink Champions of Man, you know, don't want to drink champions people too.
Speaker 2: We don't want to do with your problem if we get the MGM, but you know problem, that's awesome. Probably gonna go on. This is fitting?
Speaker 1: Ready or wrong?
Speaker 8: Do this? Do this? Let me?
Speaker 1: Can I get somebody this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, listen listen. I got an artist that ship. Where is this going?
Speaker 8: Listen?
Speaker 1: List listen Jack, listen, Jack, and now I got what you call it?
Speaker 2: Say let me say that talking about I.
Speaker 1: Got so much love for you, but he got shut down. But it sucks to be you right.
Speaker 2: Now and ship.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not scared of no money to change the way that nigga threatened you. Yes, sorry, I'm scared. No, that wasn't too change.
Speaker 6: That was titty boy that.
Speaker 1: Was threatened you. Nigga. Listen, nigga, let me take something. Never back down and ran for No nigga that one time. You ain't never.
Speaker 2: You keep it on the ball, running all day like the clock on the you get e for I think gonna shoot.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep it a hunted like I'm just keeping a hounded allegedly legally. Sorry, sorry, say sorry, get away from now.
Speaker 2: I do remember he said his listening, and I said, listen to talk about He said his mama called him.
Speaker 1: But that's the reason why he disperked to your mama. Just never said that. I heard him say that.
Speaker 2: Think about it.
Speaker 1: The club pologize. I just haven't sent me up the whole No I did, I did it, didn't just said no.
Speaker 2: I just hit me. Listen to chain, my nigga, You my nigga, but listen, I think you was in the wrong, Jack, and I had no idea to hit his frustration and then and then it brung back my memory. I don't remember what happened, but you you you don't even remember combat Jack Jersey. And then when I got my first piece.
Speaker 1: Of got on the phone with him. You made it bigger than it was. And I said, you said I said, you said, I said I pumped to chain Jack Jack. Can I say something that did? You said you ain't know I was gonna go there. You know I say something you made the Jack. Let's get just come back.
Speaker 6: Let me say something regardless of what our past lives was, DJ, artist, lawyer, entertainer, we're in media right now, yes, right, and at the end of the day, we have an advantage over what we say about artists and the whole nine Yes, regardless if you're right or wrong, that motherfucker is legitimately pissed off.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Do you want to continue this or you want to move forward? So it doesn't matter about who's right or wrong. I like peace, my nigga. Sometimes you gotta apologize if you're wrong to move forward. If not, it's fucking to change, my nigga. Jack Thriller, you got, you got your whole career ahead of you. Is this ship worth it?
Speaker 1: It's not. It is not. God damn come back.
Speaker 2: Let's officially listen, because I don't even think you thought you your to change.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, yes, listen to change.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry too for making this call.
Speaker 1: Connection.
Speaker 2: I did not know that I apologize you ruin his night his night Jack triler. Can we officially get that to change, because listen, I'm gonna be honest. You're my friend. I invited you to a lot of places that I don't white.
Speaker 1: People too, and in a lot of trouble. But I'm on to change.
Speaker 5: I'm on last time this nigga invited me into a place.
Speaker 1: Where y'all rule there. Oh damn is true? That is true.
Speaker 5: I was wrong.
Speaker 1: I alogized.
Speaker 2: I was wrong. I'm sorry, and we'll all due respect. Y'all both called me the same time, said you are not marine, and I said, hell yeah, walk in and then y'all both walked in and I said, oh ship.
Speaker 1: And then Blad TV was the nigga Glad he don't fucking me no more. But I got love for you black.
Speaker 2: You know why.
Speaker 1: I that's retarded to but black.
Speaker 2: I love Lad TV Blad as a person. But he laughed when y'all he sees y'all both in there. He has a totally different story, and he's probably correct because I was drunk that night.
Speaker 1: But I'm apologizing to you for that, for even putting you in.
Speaker 2: A situation compromising. But please, on the Drink Jass podcast, you're my family. You're both my family. But I'm telling you, in my opinion that I put together the story. I think you're wrong a rock.
Speaker 1: Let's take a shot.
Speaker 2: I'm wrong, you're wrong, a rough Hey.
Speaker 1: If the room agreed and I'm wrong, apologize you agree. Noise if you agree he's right, make noise. Take that, Take that, take that, Take that to change my brother.
Speaker 2: You're my brother one because after he flipped, I did remember everything. You know, I saw this now because I remember him saying his mama called him.
Speaker 6: Okay, so let me let me, let me, let me read it back as media, we got to be bigger than that.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you need Sometimes you're not listening to me say this. Sometimes we take.
Speaker 6: Sometimes we gotta take.
Speaker 2: The L for the bigger win, and that's my friends. You gotta take the L for my bigger friend.
Speaker 1: Hold on so he more your friends and a little bit big friend, your friend.
Speaker 2: He's his friend. And I love you, but not But besides me knowing him a little longer than you and you both from L g L. Besides that, I did analyze the situation. And when a man an artist, I'm an artist. When my mama called me and say what that ship about I got I gotta hurt you.
Speaker 8: I got it.
Speaker 2: I gotta get this apology, Jack, even if you don't mean it, you, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry to change.
Speaker 6: Please apologize, scen apologize.
Speaker 1: He apologized to me. Come on, I need that out here.
Speaker 20: He apologize to you. I apologize, come back, Jack, y f N. I apologize to drink Champs. If y'all felt like I was acting like a bitch, make some noise.
Speaker 1: Because you don't owe none of us apology.
Speaker 8: He wasn't.
Speaker 2: He wasn't acting like a bit, and then we're gonna move on two change.
Speaker 1: I sincerely apologize to you.
Speaker 2: I was out of line.
Speaker 1: That's all. Man drink chance making.
Speaker 2: Man be for the culture, not for your culture. I'm your brother. I'm your I'm your brother and your virgo brother. And I did agree with you. And I apologize because no, no, I'm drinking.
Speaker 8: I got.
Speaker 1: I drink mine.
Speaker 2: I apologize because Jack Truler is a good nigga. He was he just a comedian trying to be funny, and he is funny. He funny as a motherfucker. I have him come hang out with me everywhere, all the place, and he didn't mean it.
Speaker 1: Like st I hang out with you everywhere you can hang out with everywhere. I want to come back and hang out.
Speaker 6: I want to come back to Miami every fucking other week.
Speaker 8: Every other week.
Speaker 2: Goddamn it, goddamn makes the noise of combat Jack.
Speaker 1: So now let's talk hip hop.
Speaker 5: This is what this is.
Speaker 2: This is why I was most excited for this show because when it's with artists, I gotta keep I gotta keep the subject always about the artist because I'm an artist and I need to know how to stroke people egos. I need egos to be stroked because I needed to be relaxed when they with me. But when they talking about You're gonna hear it. That's what I'm talking about. But when I so, now let's talk Young Doug album, Young your album.
Speaker 1: I did not hear the album. Let's talk this album. We can only talk that I'm marketing scheme. What part of it? I mean him having a dress on him, happening on the album?
Speaker 3: You see it.
Speaker 1: It's pulling up. Come on, somebody show to pull it up.
Speaker 2: Matt Let's do it now?
Speaker 1: What you what you and you as you said? Has I said, has would have pulled it up? Matt Man, Matt I said Matt too. I picked up man I know his name.
Speaker 2: He got nervous on the DMX episode.
Speaker 1: It was it wasn't his foot it was.
Speaker 2: But now, in your opinion, you being around twenty plus years, how many look there go show show to show it. Let me see that's a marketing scheme or that's how this man really feel?
Speaker 1: That's young Thugger?
Speaker 8: Is that uh.
Speaker 1: Face? Yea past it?
Speaker 6: I personally feel that I can't comment on on Young Thug's personal motivations. You know what I'm saying, your opinion when you see it. I got kids, I got teenagers.
Speaker 2: So what do they what do is they?
Speaker 1: What are they showing you about the generation?
Speaker 6: I mean Travis Scott, Travis Scott, Travis Scott, crazy and fucking what's his name?
Speaker 1: Childish, Gambino, childish? I mean, yeah, I didn't hear nothing about it. But but but young Thug fits in the paradigm.
Speaker 6: Young Thug is not a rapper from He's not a rapper for for a nigga that came from the eighties.
Speaker 1: And the nineties, right, he's a millennium.
Speaker 6: But because I have kids and I've relaxed my standard. When I've relaxed my standards. I listened to some young thunk ship. I'm like, yo, no, it's hard.
Speaker 2: The question is, was that specifically a marketing scheme.
Speaker 6: I can't call it him. I can't because I don't know him, because because he's a bizarre nigga.
Speaker 5: Who's the dude with the purse that was on that on that on that freestyle joint there was a dude that was rocking the purse?
Speaker 1: Listen listen. Yeah, I don't know, but but at the end of the day, was it him? Listen, listen, listen? No person, because I see them someone it looked like a purse I don't know killed his ship. Who wasn't him? I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say this. I'm gonna say this, and my man from.
Speaker 1: Out here, my nigga Kodak is made. He was amazing. I'm gonna tell you this.
Speaker 6: Six years ago when I I went to I wasn't fucking with Little Bright Little Bay until I went to his show and I was like and I was like, this is the best ship I ever saw at the highline and it was me and miss Info. Miss Info was like, combat, do.
Speaker 1: You see how amazing this ship is? What the fuck are we looking at?
Speaker 6: So when I co signed the nigga, I had a lot of casts from my generation, like, what are you.
Speaker 3: Co signing when you when you hear it, when you say amazing, what is amazing to you? The fact that he has a bunch of fans that love his music? What do you find amazing? Okay, you got understand generation.
Speaker 1: You understand. I'm older than.
Speaker 6: Every nigga in miss room. Okay, I come from the seventies, eighties.
Speaker 1: You've been multiple generations like I was.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 6: I was a fucking club kid in the eighties. So the eighties you can't. You can't compete with the eighties Paradise Garage, Nineties Paradise Garage, you like that. Listen, Paradise Garage, Union Square, Latin quarter Quarter.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 6: You can't compete with the rock Cams and the and the krs ones and the Dismasters. I gotta say the dismasters, niggas. Don't you got what I'm saying. So that's my pedigree. So my ship is all who's doing it?
Speaker 1: The fly is right.
Speaker 6: So I hear a little Bee's music, I'm like, this ship is whack. But I gotta I go to a show and I'm like, you look everything. I'm like, all my fifty fifty years of life, this is a moment.
Speaker 1: But what is it? Did you pinpoint what it was? Okay?
Speaker 6: So it's the fucking production. Like when you hear that bass, when you hear that sub bass, that fucking trap bass is a drug.
Speaker 1: Trap bass is a drug can't control, and that ship gets in your vein. But when it gets in.
Speaker 6: That ship and then the base guy himself is a charismatic nigga, regardless if he's an MC or not, he's charismatic. And then you got the niggas in his back with the fucking spatulas and the fucking the chef hats. And then when I saw when I saw Sylvia Role walk in, so let me big, let me, let me, let me say this. When she walked in, it was like this is not only some in the underground ship, but but but class. It was one of the best shows I ever saw in my life.
Speaker 1: And it was well orchestrated as well on his part.
Speaker 6: Well orchestrated, well produced, charismatic star star stars are grandmother?
Speaker 1: Does everybody now have that like.
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 6: But let me tell you so when I co signed Little B as an old school nigga. I got cut off by old school niggas.
Speaker 1: I can understand what happened.
Speaker 6: Like like like like Kaepernick standing for the flag, me co signing Little B was the same ship. But it's like y'all can't question my pedigree and my devotion to the culture. So if I see a rock Kim, if I see a rock Kim, and if I see a rock Kim and I see and I hear a young thug song, they're like, show my nigga, ya ya.
Speaker 1: The lirics don't match. But the energy, the.
Speaker 6: Scrunch face environment, whatever, whatever the situation is the perpetuation of this culture. I don't ever listen. I don't I don't ever want this culture to die. So whoever carries.
Speaker 16: Culture, I don't think, not young, not young, appreciating who takes the culture forward, regardless if you agree with it or not or not.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you don't have to agree with the ship.
Speaker 6: You don't have to agree with the ship, but you gotta be open minded to say I don't agree to the ship this nigga took you.
Speaker 1: But I understand the movement right, and that's hip hop. I'm gonna tell you this is what I think is hip hop. I think authenticity is the ultimate point of hip hop.
Speaker 6: What is authenticity in twenty sixteen when somebody, when somebody ghost writes Drake's lyrics, Drake is the best nigga doing it right now, what the fuck is authenticity?
Speaker 3: Because if he represents Toronto and with all that encompasses that, never mind the lyric part of it.
Speaker 1: Whatever he does on stage, whatever he does, it's authentic.
Speaker 3: It's authentic to man, it's as long as they accept it, then it's authentic.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, But the Chief Keith.
Speaker 3: I might not have not bought into Chief Keif, but Chief Keith was authentic.
Speaker 1: To Chief Keith liked and no, no, no, no, Miami.
Speaker 6: You know Keith is not only authentic to him, but he was he was authentic to Chicago.
Speaker 1: That's what's going on right now. Authentic at the time, even though we sell that to me.
Speaker 3: But when someone diverts from authenticity and they try to create something to pretend it is authentic.
Speaker 1: So who's who's perpetrating the authenticity? That's what I'm trying to figure out. Like, I don't like, I don't know, I can't like, I can't like this is what I want to I got to let me just let me just plain to you who he is.
Speaker 2: He only DJs on vinyl still to this day, no, I mean track day, still.
Speaker 1: To this day.
Speaker 6: At the end of the day, I'm not at the end of the day, I'm not a hip hop nigga. I'm a house nigga. Like house school, you know what I'm saying. So so I'm saying, I'm saying house. We all have gotta have house.
Speaker 1: I can't front I was never house. Do my boy gig back there. So what I'm saying so we can't. We can't ask come over here people when.
Speaker 6: You when you see something, Eddie, where you're at, when you see something and it's taking it you still.
Speaker 1: He's come over here, come on and keep it hid out.
Speaker 6: But as a music fan, as a music fan, and you should always be a music fan, you should always be a music fan.
Speaker 1: That's all I got to say. Right at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: I agree with you for the record, I agree with you because you know, I'm a guy. I'm a guy who I don't mind.
Speaker 6: You know you brought in the fucking Neptunes, Yes, you bought which was which was a whole paradigm s.
Speaker 1: People didn't understand that if you understood it, you perpetuate reggae.
Speaker 2: Don't they understand that I brung out? I brung out hip hop taking control of media on the podcast. People don't understand it. But now they understand it. So I'm you know what it is, I'm a creative content content.
Speaker 1: Is king shout to dam Dek.
Speaker 2: So I realized them. I always have a job because I'm a creative of content. So I don't give a fuck tomorrow. Everything is going bad for me and I can say, you know what, I'm gonna be all right because I'm a content creator and there's people who is content distributed.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna tell your flip side. I'm telling the side I've never I still don't feel that I've ever created content. Well, I feel that I'm a fan of content. So what I what, what what I do is from a f you.
Speaker 1: Have saving something, I'm calling back this, this is this the lights can be you know. That's like he asked, he might not even have his mic because that much as he asked, Okay, both your instagrams, yeah, the ASA out there and Eddie Gates.
Speaker 2: Right, hold on, did we switch it? Let's let's just give a hip hop you look like you? He asked a lot, Jack Thriller, and.
Speaker 1: I get my ass. He's keeping one hundred, he's keeping it one man. Internet's Internet happens. Internet's what did I say?
Speaker 6: If you don't like your ass, you're a fucking liar.
Speaker 16: That's what Jack said, Baby, that's what No, let's toast it up.
Speaker 1: That's what Jack.
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 1: What the other bottle of rose? Then it's not no, no, no, The more is for luck.
Speaker 17: The more.
Speaker 1: Let me get some of that.
Speaker 2: Listen, all right, hold talking about a lot going on right now, just liking to get your ass, nigga, nigga hate you from hip hop to let's just keep it, just keep it.
Speaker 8: Asks.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about hip hop because no Jack could be bragging about getting his ass he for a long time.
Speaker 1: Yes, man, So how does this work? Jack?
Speaker 2: Will you sitting there one of the first bitch that ate your ass and turns you out that we need to talk about her?
Speaker 1: Her name is was Michelle Tiffanis. She had to first names. Damn, she had to have two first names. She have two figures listen. She she was tuking my dign she was looking at my boat. She would look at my ass. But hold on, but was this your first time? This is your first time? She got a described I was twelve. Did you have your ship?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 21: Ship internet, So this is your first time having your dick sluck, your balls suck, and.
Speaker 1: Your ass at the same time. God is good.
Speaker 8: All the time.
Speaker 2: That is good, man, my mom. I had a levet of my mom. She said, what you're doing? I said, I'm telling drunks again. I don't want her to listen to my podcast.
Speaker 1: Continue.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, I was twelve years old. I was at acting camp man Alabama State University.
Speaker 1: In Montgomery, Alabama, Acting Camp.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay. I always want to be an entertainer. When I was little, I wanted to be Michael Jackson. But I wasn't pretty enough.
Speaker 1: And there you wasn't like sned enough money and all that, and you know, you licked your eyes.
Speaker 5: It was a girl that I met on campus and stuff, and she was like four years older than me.
Speaker 1: I feel like the girl name is baby D. Is that correct?
Speaker 22: It was the girl named baby D. It was Michelle, but her nickname was I felt like get to you that.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I was holing at her and I told her I was sixteen two. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: She was inside of my I had both eyes at this time.
Speaker 1: No, I never had both eyes. I came into this world with one eye. Jack Tiller, Jackler, I always told.
Speaker 2: Your story was funny until you just said that with your face on, Like I realized that she was sentimental at that moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But see the tragedy part is in the same year when I first got my assay, I got my bad eyes stabbed at the same time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gambling with some older niggas and stuff, and.
Speaker 5: Then we I got caught cheating and a dude as that me and my twenty one Yeah, and you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, I was lucky because, like I said before.
Speaker 5: I'm blind in this side always. Yeah, and then it was cool. God really blessed me.
Speaker 1: And that's why I make here to beat Jack Toiler in front of y'all.
Speaker 8: Right, now, that.
Speaker 6: Can I interrupt for a second, But that came from to ask no, no, let me interrupt you listen, Internet, comeback, do you?
Speaker 1: He asked, Come on, listen, don't ask me that question. We asked everybody this question.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about Jack Thriller.
Speaker 1: Right now, don't come back. You gott to curve us.
Speaker 8: But do you?
Speaker 2: He asks, comeback?
Speaker 6: Listen man, ever life is beautiful. But yeah, I come back good direct like in about five years five years time.
Speaker 1: It's radioa where Jack Drill is gonna be We're all gonna be happy. Yeah, that's such fact. Well let me ask you, calm back. I guess you think we're gonna kill radio.
Speaker 2: You think it's not Radio.
Speaker 1: Radio is never gonna go away. Radio is never going because as far as but let me ask.
Speaker 6: Radio is the standard radio is the standard. Podcast is a feature. Okay, So right now, you got your hot ninety sevens, you got your satellites. You gotta get through both of those. And then and now Apple and like other computer designs are adding podcasts into the automotive industry.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be a feature. Okay.
Speaker 2: So now, people, people they signed to labels, correct, you agree with me?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: And then the only how they get paid is through their publishing. If you a writer like me, you get paid through your publishing.
Speaker 6: Public performance, publishing, record sales.
Speaker 2: Right, she get paid to your public merchant performance. And now this company that's being my asscat. But now this company's like sound has changed. Now, let me tell you why I'm trying to change the podcast game. Right, sound has changed, Actually control and distribute and find out your internet publishing. That means your Internet sales.
Speaker 1: Right, So now intellectual property. Right.
Speaker 2: I started playing my own music on my podcast because I'm retarded. But then I sat back and I said, hold on, I'm signed with Sound is changed. Why don't Sound is change? Detech? These I'm telling you, in five years, if I signed big up to Dame Dash because I don't want to say I'm signing them, I'm making a partnership with Dame Dash invest in woman podcasts. I'm making a partnership with Fat Joe and I don't forgot what he told me. I met him tomorrow and his podcast. I'm making a partners ship with Ching Bing, Mike Booth, Hang Hang Hang Rose Land. So what I'm saying is, in five years, if I can put on artists who are relevant and who are still doing it, and they can actually break their records from the podcast and actually it be detected. And let's just saying, like I'm just saying I don't think we're always going to continue to do a million one point six.
Speaker 1: This makes a noise for us doing one point six. Goddamn it, this last. We take a.
Speaker 2: Later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know why, but I'm thinking later.
Speaker 5: You know why?
Speaker 1: You know why?
Speaker 2: You know what you're thinking about fifty No, we're talking about five weeks ago.
Speaker 1: You're talking about No, no, no no, you're on the podcast Change.
Speaker 2: Are you saying we're about to do one point six million with this?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying that is my point.
Speaker 1: Let me finish. I'm like Jack Doler right now, let me finish my point.
Speaker 2: So now just just think about it. If we can do these numbers, me and my partner DJ e fn right and me and this nigga can make an album and say a Drink Champs album.
Speaker 1: We never sell it. We just play it on our podcast.
Speaker 2: We're changing the internet publishing, the internet publishing game.
Speaker 1: You're a lawyer.
Speaker 2: Now I needed to go back on lawyer mode for two seconds.
Speaker 1: I'm there, Am I retarded? Or am I thinking the right thing? And then what I'm saying is why should we ever go back to a radio state? Okay? So this is it.
Speaker 6: At the end of at the end of the day, radio, to restaurants, satellite, it's public performance. So you come out and you perform. Like even if you go to a club, clubs play your records and they have to pay a role. You have to play, pay to either be in my ask maybe what seasac or whatever.
Speaker 1: The podcasts aren't doing that yet. Podcasts aren't doing that, but because podcasts ain't for music.
Speaker 6: But as it continues to grow as a meeting, they need to figure out there's a firm argument that you need to it's a public like, we're not We're not coming in the game to make money because we are. We're playing artists that contribute to our ship and we can we can I'm drunk right now.
Speaker 1: But make some noise, but also also contribute.
Speaker 6: To their popularity. Public performance. You got to pay us a royalty, all right.
Speaker 2: So look, this is what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Comment, I get it.
Speaker 2: Look, every every every time you're to only a podcast that we ain't do this for but every time if we if we interview fifty cent, we interview Fat Joe, we always play the music price and they coming right.
Speaker 6: So now imagine get ready for combat, y'all.
Speaker 1: Didn't play that. No, no, no, no, get ready for we know you own that you own but you got it?
Speaker 2: No no, but we're playing for we're playing for ourselves coming up. So now just a imagine as opposed to all combat being ask me, our podcast being our two minutes. That's supposed we do a whole playlist for these artists, but it's not for.
Speaker 6: The artists because the artists is signed exclusively to labels. So before the artists come up, it's universal. It's sony.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're talking about I'm saying, I'm saying podcast. I'm saying myth bleak right now? Independent right now is independent?
Speaker 6: He don't he should be able to give you that with he don't have.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. He don't have, but but he's still signed to a mind.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying as I don't collect your actions.
Speaker 6: But they should podcast, they should.
Speaker 1: But there's a company these name Sounds Change that does that for you.
Speaker 2: It's already a place, yeah.
Speaker 6: Sound, But you don't have to don't your publishing doesn't have to be signed to an ask cap or being mind to be an artist, so they can collect your royalties from public performance. Because there's like, there's five streams of income.
Speaker 1: Break it down and you're coming, there's five streams of income. And I love drunk facts. This is drunk facts, right, but it's facts.
Speaker 6: But this public performance, which is radio radio has changed over the years. So radio, crestial radio is now podcast. Motherfucker's driving the podcast podcast radio. So so what you were talking about two years ago, but now.
Speaker 1: Podcast is now radio. How about that? Agree with that fact and continue he bro.
Speaker 8: Is that a shot? I like that.
Speaker 1: It's not a shot. It's like.
Speaker 6: But at the end, at the end of the day, terrestrial and satellite cannot argue against the impact of podcasts.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're following suit, they're creating.
Speaker 6: They have to because we don't have a boss. We can I could change my whole I can change my whole format tomorrow.
Speaker 1: And you'll move to Miami, Like you can move to Miami tomorrow and set up You know.
Speaker 6: You don't say that because I want to move Come on.
Speaker 1: Waterfront Royalty, right, Not that New York is not.
Speaker 6: Public performance, it's publishing.
Speaker 1: So it's that's one what's you said, I said?
Speaker 6: I said public performance publishing synchronization. So like whenever your ship is like in a movie, movie, commercial video. But when they write a two chains rap and the ship is in, they bring up to change.
Speaker 1: So when the lyrics are written.
Speaker 6: In the people, by people, by the people, people, it's a dying breed for people, by print, people, by ship, choreograph.
Speaker 1: How can I play this whole? You mean writing the music, writing the.
Speaker 6: Music, and the lyrics. It's still published, so.
Speaker 1: The lyrics is considered like the music, like if you were I said four, that's four.
Speaker 6: On five breaking sells, right, but but it's but it's expanded right now because now she is on digital digital streaming stream so maybe it's at seven right now.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm not the authority, but.
Speaker 6: Title, yeah, Apple, Spotify, that's a that's an extra six. So now let me ask you all. It might be a seven, you might be a seven or six. Genius is print, I would say genius merchandise.
Speaker 1: But I just picked up geans.
Speaker 6: I just gave y'all six out of your music to make money off your music.
Speaker 1: So Jack, how old are you?
Speaker 2: Jack?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, just thirty four makes okay? So you're a young buck. Yeah, yeah, I got an old face. So in your opinion, you're picking out a young bun.
Speaker 8: You did.
Speaker 1: You didn't be ashamed of yourself.
Speaker 2: You think streaming hurt the industry or streaming helped to in this?
Speaker 1: I think it helped the industry, man, because I like the fact that you it ain't no excuse if you can't make it right now, you know you don't even deserve to be in the game.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's true. I don't think that's the hundred I agree with him. I mean I don't in a sense because before there was the you know, the gatekeepers in the sense if you keep no, that's that's true. But the oversaturation makes it harder in a sense, what's balance in a way, harder to what to be hurt.
Speaker 6: Off, to be hurt by offend. I love music, I will always love music. I'm not gonna listen to ship. I don't funk. You might not even know the music that you would when I when I find it, When I find it, you wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: I continue, but you wouldn't know because it's the ether.
Speaker 1: It's a million artists. Okay, so there's a million niggas that I won't listen to.
Speaker 6: But when I find it. Anderson Park, when I said, when I find.
Speaker 1: You don't find them.
Speaker 3: The people you're about to mention are people that are being promoted by high profile people.
Speaker 6: But I don't follow high profile Tomato. What did I accidentally pull into my ship? Because I'm still crate digging, right, I'm still crate digging digitally.
Speaker 1: So when I find some ship, I fucked.
Speaker 5: With with it and ship, it don't matter if you got some commercial promotion or if it's just straight up internet promotion.
Speaker 1: Off, my my friend said something, my son I said something. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: If it's getting out, there's getting out there because it's hot.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you what the difference is.
Speaker 3: Why I think the difference is that back in the days that sounds horrible, this makes me, but back in the days, you needed to work and pay certain dudes to get in a studio, record on tape or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 1: Digital wouldn't matter. Dj FN. You you lived in the era, know this is a greatful live in that area. I know, I'm grateful, but nigga, I don't care. I got fucking white hair and that's cool. But listen, dj f N, we been. We We ain't back to the future in real life, but we're but I'm giving. We're giving the comparison though, what you don't think about Young Thung I'm unsure about it. I don't get That's what I was trying to talk about you from that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I want to know what is it authentic to to whatever he comes from that he's wearing what he's wearing, Like I know, the music is resonating for sure, the music.
Speaker 1: Is resident e f N your check this out.
Speaker 5: I when when when Drake and uh Ja Coble first came out at the same time. I didn't understand why motherfuckers was fucking with j Cole because Drake had the better song and it was I forget what it was at the time he had, but it was a song he was like Lesbyondest.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm talking about? You, Well, the difference is the audience has expanded. I got to say difference your ef N don't about to say so. Jake cod Head, who that? Who?
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 1: Who that? I thought that was some bullship and I was j T Money had to do that first.
Speaker 2: Yes, a Miami nigga said fifty yo, man, what then is up this this Jacob nigga?
Speaker 1: Why the fuck is he popping. You know what he's saying.
Speaker 5: He said, Hey, you need to find out why he's popping so you can get yourself.
Speaker 1: Popping right now.
Speaker 5: I believe that that's true, because otherwise you don't deserve to be inside the fifty.
Speaker 1: I can't down Young Thug. I just I want to know where does that come from? Like, what is this story?
Speaker 6: Ask you something? If I'm at the bar, right, I'm buying a drink. Yeah, I'm looking what's in the bar? I'm in the mood, and and and a Young Thug record comes on, and it's it sets a whole chain of events, and you.
Speaker 1: Have no choice. White the ball on. Yeah, just music as opposed to like, yo, what call an artist? You know what I'm saying that I understand when you hit that vein, you don't have to ask why it's like yo, listen because you know why. You know why. I like the new generation.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me go ahead, you go Mary, let me just listen because I gotta play focused. This is the reason why I'm with combat on this. That's my whole experience moving to Miami.
Speaker 8: Like I'm a.
Speaker 1: Hardcore boom back hip hop left rack.
Speaker 2: I get divorced left rack, I get divorced, I lose everything. I'm out here, I'm doing it. I got no choice.
Speaker 1: I'm going.
Speaker 2: It's not Club eleven, it's Gold Rusher.
Speaker 1: It's gold Rushing the time.
Speaker 2: I'm going to live, so be live.
Speaker 1: That's big up Micah, even though he don't no more big up. So they got me coming out of here.
Speaker 2: And and the thing is, I could have easily that old New York nigga like, why you don't play cougie rap and why don't play?
Speaker 1: And I was and.
Speaker 2: Let me the gambler, let me just keep it. The honey ecstasy was popping at that time, and so was ously and I felt every music in that motherfucker. I was like, what ship?
Speaker 1: This ship is hot.
Speaker 2: Niggas like this nigga is, I'm like exactly, and I'm fucking with it. But it actually made me young because I adapted to every environment. Then when I went back to New York, I will never forget this. I went back to New York. I went and the same music was playing, and my nigga said, while you smile, and I'm like, damn, in Miami, these records are popping, and these niggas just looked at me like, we don't funk with that over there, And I was like, damn. I immediately knew I could be by coastal from that very moment, because I really did feel these records.
Speaker 1: But when I was in New York, I was really.
Speaker 2: Like, I understand why y'all don't feel it, because y'all ain't got palm bitches.
Speaker 6: Why New York is the smallest market on the fucking planet.
Speaker 1: It's the smallest market but still the most influenced. We had the most influence that this year. This is this is the thing about New York.
Speaker 6: We've always had the most influence until our influence became the major influence. And then you break that down like when our ship became the standard, when fucking when fucking doctor Dre took public enemy and flipped it into n w A and expanded the market. You got, you got, I said, Lactually like the West Coast, the West Coast is a market of it of itself that flips into the South, that flips into.
Speaker 1: Up until up until Jersey.
Speaker 6: So when you look at the whole scheme of the music industry, New York is one city and it's the whole fucking New.
Speaker 3: York also fucked up a lot of things because it was so you know, it was organic. But when New York thought, yes, when New York was too exclusive. But when I'm from I'm from the South region.
Speaker 6: What New York thought, nobody else can do it like us. That's when you That's what I'm saying, because we only want.
Speaker 2: And then what happened every other region the South, the so got so big that people are like d C and Virginia actually started claiming d C is the South and d C is the Sound, but the South, but d C Niggas is New York.
Speaker 1: We described I lived in d C opposite d and niggas is that's East coast.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, the.
Speaker 1: New York out. I went to George, I went to Georgetown. Push it when I stay it's from the East coast when I stayed from when I stayed in. But I love the South.
Speaker 3: Where on the East coast and you know what I'm saying, you're going to geographical so let me take let me say that.
Speaker 1: But that's where it goes wrong though, that's where that's listen coming.
Speaker 6: From an E P M D run d m C Big Daddy came rock Kim environment and and in the eighties living in Georgetown three. I went to Georgetown Law for three years. I'm in d C and the only nigga they're playing from New York is O D.
Speaker 8: O D.
Speaker 6: I'm like, this is what this country? DC is country. They're not fucking with the niggas that we funk with. They fucking with country niggas. Wall They say that again in d C and d C in the eighties, I'm funking with Rock Kim, Big Daddy, came E P M D. I go to I go to d C and the only rap nigga they're playing, it's cool O D Who's the only Who's the countriest nigga New York?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, when you said country is that sounds very dark. I don't like it. Why do you say? Why do you say because in the South need.
Speaker 2: To catch him South niggas in this two New York niggas sounds so hold on, hold why you don't like that?
Speaker 5: And let me tell you when I when I was coming up man indicatur and stuff, and a lot of New York niggas was.
Speaker 1: Coming down to you understand the middle grove, you know.
Speaker 5: In all schools and ship everybody thought they were smarter than I thought we was slow.
Speaker 1: I thought we was a game and ship. We just have Southern drawl. Don't get it confused, just like you know what I'm saying. Oh, well, Tony, your nigga ain't playing our South. We beat New York niggas up. I'm not. I'm not listen, change flipped on you. I agree with you that you you favorite to change over me. Nah, I ain't got goods to.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 2: Already apologize you can't go back.
Speaker 1: I ain't say that. I ain't say that at all, that we have to order something. We made some hip hop mezza somebody. But let's even a conversation going. Why are you going to get a bit against in my opinion? In my opinion.
Speaker 2: Because you know, you know when somebody told me, somebody told me one day there was like you're a New York nigga that understood.
Speaker 3: The South early, Yeah, supertl super Thug was our was our was our beat?
Speaker 2: Was our You realize they kind of jumping us, Jack, Are you with me? Still?
Speaker 1: Listen? Listen?
Speaker 8: How we jumping you? Listen?
Speaker 1: Listen, listen. Let me I'm rigging that he know I'm right listen. You know I'm right in your heart. You know him right? All right? Come down, put the wind beneath your wings. The podcast get hit you.
Speaker 2: I don't know why Pastor Blunt or who I passed to, but it was a bad move, all right.
Speaker 1: Listen, so listen. A lot of niggas told.
Speaker 2: Me that when I, you know, did super Dug, but a lot of people didn't. They said that, you know, I understood the under the South. Think about who super Thug. Yes, I'm from the South. I'm getting to that. But what I'm saying is, at first nobody knew who the fuck these people were.
Speaker 1: Absolutely then who this is?
Speaker 2: Two years after the record is a hit, and then he produced for Mystical, and then they produced for Whole and then they actually claimed this is a South sound. But I already got two albums. I got n O R E, which nobody at this time. I brung him to every artists in the world. It wasn't until all No, which I believe is the Melvin Flint. I'm not sure I could be bugging. And after that every artist ran to the nigga. But what I'm saying is, at first people could not identify where.
Speaker 1: That sound came from.
Speaker 2: But afterwards people said that I was up early on on the South Sound, and that's great.
Speaker 1: Take that, Take that.
Speaker 2: But I always looked at Virginia as Virginia was an East coast state. East Virginia Maryland the capital of the South of the Confederacy. Yeah, but them niggas is them niggas is New York and me, you don't agree. He looked at them nigga swag. Now to me to South starts at South cal like.
Speaker 1: Had had this argument.
Speaker 2: He said that people from Atlanta wasn't really people on land because.
Speaker 1: He said, y'all same time is on the East coast. Remember, he said that Jersey niggas isself to.
Speaker 3: Me, Oh, come on now, to me that man, that's crazy. That's why New York is sucking up.
Speaker 6: Like I'm bringing back, but I'm bringing to that. But when you go to Jersey, the hip hop is so a little different.
Speaker 1: But let me tell your real quick a little country.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say country though, it's just different.
Speaker 3: I would say my boys down here, my crew, we all united, and a lot of them are from Jersey. And we always had this thing against the New York has that were that were coming down to Miami because they.
Speaker 1: Were always trying to like dee bow their way in.
Speaker 2: And it was funny because the new Jersey dum and they got.
Speaker 3: It because they were getting it like that you said right now, they wasn't.
Speaker 1: Feeling that, you know what I'm saying. Look, Jersey niggas. Jersey niggas was two chains. Got you fucked up thinking about that.
Speaker 6: But let's not okay, okay, let me let me ask you the fact that I feel like you might.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this. Let me ask you. I'm ready for whatever. Don't place value what I'm saying. Don't place value what i'm saying.
Speaker 2: Against because I can't take doing let combat talk combat.
Speaker 6: Don't place value what I'm saying. So don't don't don't place good or bad. As a Brooklyn cat, whenever we got into Jersey, it was different. And the further we got from Jersey, the more south became. So for me, as a Brooklyn nigga, the menu across Jersey, you're going further south.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: It's not out of disrespect, it's it's out of it's but.
Speaker 2: You don't think that mentality is what I gotta say something I agree with nothing this nigga just said just now because because me, you know, Philly was my number one market, but Philly was a different Brooklyn on steroids.
Speaker 1: pH in my opinion, let me niggas is different. No, but it was you got wrong.
Speaker 2: Nobody is. Philly niggas was just as grimy as the early mall that. But what I'm saying is it reminded me, I'll be square more downtown where you had to get your fronts and pull your gun out to.
Speaker 1: Bo out the mall. But the next level, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But it reminded me.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you what you gotta tell you, the next level.
Speaker 3: You remember that DJ quick record, Everybody's like Compton. I mean, I don't know if that's exact term, but that made sense. He was like, I'm a Compton dude. But when I went out of town, everybody's like, everybody's hard, everybody's at.
Speaker 1: The same time. That's what you have to say that.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying is this. What I'm saying is this Burrow to Burrow City, the city niggas play different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 19: So when you go to Philly, when you go to Philly. These niggas look like Brooklyn niggas. These niggas look like New York niggas, but the wrong turn. You know what I'm saying, right, But the niggas is different. Yeah, so you gotta understand different.
Speaker 6: And this is the beautiful thing about culture black white black, like just the dsport of black. When you go into a different culture, you got to understand that, ship, respect that, and humble yourself.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 1: So when New York niggas come.
Speaker 6: Into Philly, like, this is New York, Philly niggas is like.
Speaker 1: What we will lay you the fuck down, right, you gotta respect.
Speaker 8: When you go.
Speaker 2: But but what I'm trying to say is for me, for me from my experience. I could be wrong, but I came up nineteen ninety seven. I started going on the road. They said, I went from New York. I went from Camden, New Jersey. I went from Trenton. I went from Uh skipped I skipped Newark. I'm going down the whole ninety five. I skipped Newark.
Speaker 1: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: I started in Newark, then I went to cam Then I went to Trenton, and then from there I went to Philly. Philly was my number one market from Philly, I went to a Connecticut, Uh, Delaware, Delaware. I went to Maryland, I went to Bortimore, I went.
Speaker 8: To d c C.
Speaker 1: I went to Virginia. D never changed to me.
Speaker 6: It always reminded me of I'm saying, as the journey went through. Once you d C, yeah, the market blossoms. No, the market was already blossom. But the only time I felt like I was like in a in a different market was when I went to South Carolina.
Speaker 2: And the only reason why I felt like that is because South Carolina and the niggas was throwing chairs at other niggas in the crowd, and I thought that was the gangster ship in the world.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh ship, your cheers.
Speaker 2: Ain't buckled down, you know like in Apollo and shit like that.
Speaker 1: Your cheers is buckled down.
Speaker 2: And when I went to South Carolina, said, these niggas is crazy as a motherfucker. And then I went to Durham and them niggas was crazy as motherfucker. I went to Raleigh, them niggas is crazy as a motherfucker, Charleston everywhere.
Speaker 1: So all I've realized.
Speaker 2: I realized that we're all the same fucking people. The South started, it was a little bit more crazy as far as like you know, throwing kid and just getting that motherfuckers. But I realized we're all the fucking same. But you know, I always considered that part East Coast. Maybe I'm wrong. I don't mind me.
Speaker 1: It's going in the South. And once again, I'm not taking anything what you said, because because because you.
Speaker 6: See niggas in New York turn up and like that's a New York nigga. When you get to Jersey, niggas turn up differently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I still feel that it's one of my best friends in Newark, New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Night I'm saying this family.
Speaker 2: I used to look at him like he flipped like a New Jersey nigga.
Speaker 1: And then what I'm saying, did I see him flip? What a New York nigga?
Speaker 2: I said this nigga, it's just about tell me about when you that's the same ship. To me, I understand what he's saying because it's get it.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is this.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying, is this this, This is boiling the ship down, drinking this fucking bacca.
Speaker 2: Right now, and you're drinking fat Joe Royal Elak Right now, Joe, this makes your noise.
Speaker 1: You a fat Joe. No matter where you go he had a block or enaghbored or a city or town. Your try.
Speaker 6: But when you see your try from a different place, it's like I understand which which try. It's a family.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You might do some ship to left, I might do with family right. It's fair.
Speaker 6: And when you when you incorporate all the differences, that's when you can really appreciate family.
Speaker 1: And you see what I'm saying, your respect, how you do shit you expect.
Speaker 2: But at the end of the day, like like at the end of the day, they lived together at the end of the day. From the moment I came to Miami, he brought me to his store, and he knew for my music the type of person I is.
Speaker 1: He ain't had to test me.
Speaker 2: He knew from the type of person. So accordingly he made it right the way it is, and me and him been the friends from ever.
Speaker 1: Because that I'm trying.
Speaker 2: To say one decad because I'm trying to be young and he just keeps he keeping. But what I'm trying to say is we get that. But The thing about it is everybody is.
Speaker 1: That's the thing where me.
Speaker 2: And him are still friends for twenty years later is because he gets that.
Speaker 1: It doesn't.
Speaker 2: We fight like brothers, No, every day, almost every day, but we keep it moving.
Speaker 1: My god, bless you.
Speaker 2: God damnit. You don't even know what drink you got in your car. Yeah, I got co Columbian White. That's big up Columbia. Well, I'm sorry, I haven't been bigger Columbian white.
Speaker 1: Now you're playing the video that was big I did? What video? Are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Mogulas petty? So as we're talking about Petty two change really flipped on your dog. But you said apologize, do not. You cannot take it back.
Speaker 1: I'm listening.
Speaker 8: Back.
Speaker 1: Your watch is pretty nice, sweat subject. I don't even know. I think you're about to go somewhere I don want to go, so I gotta cut you off.
Speaker 2: Man, y'all think when I cut people off that i'm cutting off they No, I'm cutting them off because I know where the story ends. That watch is pretty nice.
Speaker 1: How you doing? You know I won't say something, you better say something positive.
Speaker 5: I just wanted him to know that I'm a man and I wouldn't no sucker, Like, please, I don't want him to know that I'm a man, but I feel like I ain't no sucker. And what now you just came just be saying things about me. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Tell because I said I'm sorry to get to his face. No, I ain't even accept it. It wasn't did accept it.
Speaker 8: No fake.
Speaker 1: Let me except something that is on the internet. If you don't respond to it on the internet, then that can I say something to you that don't count? Remember Nord, you got to all jokes aside. No, this is all Jose's side told him.
Speaker 2: I gave you that real Listen.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm gonna say you should apologize.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say some of you. Listen. I'm twenty two, twenty three years old after deathe bad.
Speaker 5: Boy come out right, and I'm meant the Philip Serena Listen, brother uh Varner Brothers, hashshell to Chaine Circuits.
Speaker 1: No, the Bunner Brothers.
Speaker 5: It's a it's a hashell. And I go up to two chains and dollar they're they're a player circle and I interview them and whatnot, and I'm a fan of them, and I say what's happened?
Speaker 1: First?
Speaker 5: First, uh, First, Rabbi, I've ever seen, first famous person I ever seen.
Speaker 1: When I moved up here with two chains. He was teddy boy. I know who he is.
Speaker 5: I was a fan, and when he said what he said about me, it hurt my feelings and I didn't like it. And and it ain't never been no sucker, even though I got one eye. I fought ever since I was five years old, but trying, no.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 5: I fought ever since I was five, trying to let niggas know I ain't no sucker.
Speaker 1: So if he wanted, he can get it.
Speaker 5: But if I said I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm gonna tell you this.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you this.
Speaker 5: If anything ain't happened to me, if anything ain't happened.
Speaker 8: To me, it.
Speaker 1: Ain't gonna be no fighting, ain't gonna be no fighting.
Speaker 2: And I'm serious, you slipper Cocon. He looks like.
Speaker 1: Real nih. I'm just letting you know what it is. Yeah, come on, man, were about peace right here.
Speaker 8: That's not what you.
Speaker 1: When I said he was a no, I didn't say that. I never said something about you. Apologize and say you said I.
Speaker 2: Said your drink champs, Army, make sure that what you say these mother, I didn't know your niggas have real beef.
Speaker 1: Ain't for the culture, man, man for y'all that don't.
Speaker 2: Know were out here September ninth and Club Dream September tenth.
Speaker 1: Hit him with the barbecue. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Compact Jack coming out, he said, coming out, He let me he coming out. He's gonna help us host the park. I'm gonna control niggas.
Speaker 1: He should be the moderator that. No, we're not making that would be amazing. That would be a rip to make a wrap. Ye'll be a you know all that.
Speaker 2: And Jack, he's not here like sticky figures.
Speaker 1: He don't live walking away man. He thinks he's kind of over. No, no, no, I can't.
Speaker 3: I don't even know this.
Speaker 1: I go ahead. I'm sorry man. You said, you know comedian. I can't have this twice I had that last year. What are you doing?
Speaker 20: Man?
Speaker 8: You my man?
Speaker 1: I am your man. Please, you know what I did. Shirley, come on, just sit down. I don't even know if this is funny or not.
Speaker 3: You man, Jack, come back, Jack, come back, you know man, tell us get on the microphone.
Speaker 2: We didn't know this is this is drink tames.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, we drunk. Yeah, man, you expect no better. Man like like we're responsible. Yo yo yo yo yo yo. Lord to change.
Speaker 5: You keep cutting you keep cutting me out. But I'm trying to make my point. You did the whole should of me.
Speaker 1: I'm doing to everybody. Now he does that to everybody. Come now, but you my man, I am. We told I wasn't training. He lost. You called me to make sure I was training or fight. I was gonna do my nigga Jesus. And then what I'm trying to say though, I mean like that, man, Come on, don't play me like I cut off slut dog. I cut off fifty. Don't cut off Jack. No, he cuts off everybody. No, none of them. Niggas ain't never did ship for you. You ain't knowing this anything I took. That's like Jack, I took you to baggage as you're going up that time. And it's not a bad thing. He just that's no hold on time out. Okay, let him let him go time out. So you say, no, I'm going too far. I can't take him in the vega. So you can say whatever the fun you want. I'm just telling you what he does. I give it, but don't do it with me. I know him, and he knows everybody else too that he cuts off. He does. He don't know them niggas man. Yeah he do, Yeah, you do.
Speaker 2: Can tell you Jack flip fla, Yo, you have to take your speck of your name Jack.
Speaker 1: Cool Cool, I'll tell me.
Speaker 5: Jack, Tell me to what.
Speaker 1: Spec of your name?
Speaker 5: Jack? Jack?
Speaker 1: Tell me what's d drench Champs in the game's episode is the.
Speaker 2: The that's all.
Speaker 1: That's all. Let me big up Jack combat Jack. We'll take these pictures and this we hit them all. Wow, yeah, we are doing.
Speaker 3: Now we can't talk about imam and I gotta tell you my parameters on that.
Speaker 2: All right, no, no problem.
Speaker 1: So listen, y'all.
Speaker 2: We had the wildest episode with the people. See see this is this is I gotta represent for artists right now. See the people always blaming.
Speaker 1: On the artists. It's not you can definitely blame me. See it's not the artist.
Speaker 17: People.
Speaker 2: It's the people who create the content. It's the people who distribute the content. It's not just always the artist.
Speaker 8: And is so dope.
Speaker 1: It was so dope. We had a wonderful time and we're still drinking. We don't we don't we don't you know we got the other thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, no, we won't do it right here.
Speaker 1: You gotta set up over there. Committed. He committing. You gotta go with me.
Speaker 2: I'm done with you, all right, cool, So we're gonna do it, Jack Thriller, here's my nigga. Even if you don't get no bigger no man, I don't know what no, no, this is the act. We all is playing this out. I told him to put some respect on the name. We need one of those, I hope. So I just did it in the most drunk risk moment.
Speaker 1: I'm believe he was. He was serious. Yeah, I think so. I think you don't know. I don't know what serious. I'm gonna tell you why because it's two changes. Let me see the bottle.
Speaker 8: How much.
Speaker 2: He was serious?
Speaker 1: Oh, he's serious. Serious, and let's look at me, ju Look look at me, juice. That's look at me right. Yeah, he's serious, he's serious. And then two chains did not hold back like that's a that's a lot. My nigga didn't. I didn't understand what was yo? I don't know.
Speaker 2: What's happening.
Speaker 1: No, I know, and oh you know what though, Oh yeah, you don't got nice to say you like the only time all right, man, No, none of that. Close it out for us, close it out, closing.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say this. I'm gonna say this, finish this first. What I'm saying, Jack Tiller, Jack Chill, I like that Jack Chiller, Jack the authentic dude. Yes, yes, he gave us one hundred percent. He gave us two chains, gave.
Speaker 1: Us one hundred percent. He gives about that part. You know what I'm saying, so so so so it's it's always thinking about your part. They didn't give us a no thing. But that's that's all.
Speaker 6: I'm never gonna say, never expect James, not that dude always Yeah, internets, you know.
Speaker 1: What it is.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen. Let me just let me just claim your slang. Every time you hear a person say Internet, the only person I ever heard it said first is going bad Jack by saying somebody.
Speaker 6: Else said, or Dallas Penn.
Speaker 1: That's your people that you got beef with. Who's the guy you got beef for now?
Speaker 2: He's on your show, Premium Pat.
Speaker 1: Before you get up out of here. He was on the show.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say this with me and is going through. I'm gonna say this what I'm gonna say this, I'm gonna say this to everybody.
Speaker 1: Premium, you never answered this question.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say this to everybody, specifically the Premium Peak. You got each other's numbers, You family, the whole note.
Speaker 23: He left your show though I have no beef with you, if you go for me, let's talk about it. Well while he left your show and on you, I'm not saying that I'm talking to I'm talking what.
Speaker 2: You insinuated it by saying if you have beef.
Speaker 1: If you have beef with me, talk to me. But what happened y I was family. That's just a drink chat. You gotta keep it. Let me, let me keep it, let me let me, let's not make that phone. Let me let me, let me, let me keep it real. When I talked to Premium, that's a conversation between me and Premium. That's not in your opinion. You say it without blowing up.
Speaker 2: What was what?
Speaker 1: Why Why would he Why would he go the basics and lead?
Speaker 2: We don't want our engineers to give us advice different perspectives on what you're doing, different perspectives.
Speaker 6: I see it one way, you see it another way. At the at the at the end of the.
Speaker 2: Day, did he feel like he made Combat Jack so he'll make a comeback.
Speaker 1: I would never say that.
Speaker 6: I would never say because I don't know what he I can't you nor I'm so fucked up in my own.
Speaker 1: You in a cup, you in a cup. We saw we look what happened. Me and him just gotta talk about it, That's all I gotta say. Is there a talk to be had?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 2: Why did he leave?
Speaker 1: Why did he leave the show? And to me and him have to He's not gonna tell you what's happening, but.
Speaker 6: Dallas Pen, it's not the Combat Jack Shop.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna tell you this.
Speaker 6: When I got called by a King who was working at P and C Radio at the time, which was all our radio, Dallas Penn was offered a radio show. It was supposed to be the Dallas Pen Show. Dallas p hit me and was like, Yo, my nigga, we got an opportunity to do a show something that's the Dallas Penn Show featuring Combat Jack. When we finally started doing the show, He's like, my nigga, run with the combat Jack show. And I never could understand that because Dallas is the nigga. Dallas is Dallas Penn is the nigga. Why combat jack short exists?
Speaker 1: Where's the combat jack part come from? The name.
Speaker 6: That I was trying to find myself? I left, I left the I left the legal profession.
Speaker 1: Why'd you pick that name?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 6: So my so six three months after I left my legal profession, I land him the book deal. I landed the book deal for a book called Bling, published by Bloomsbury, which is the UK publisher of the Harry Potter.
Speaker 1: I'm sunny, but a lot of talking back there.
Speaker 6: But I had I had a co author who was really into the military ship. This is around the town, this is post nine to eleven. It was it was two thousand and four because you got the full middle jacket, full medal jacket ship.
Speaker 1: But he was into the military ship.
Speaker 8: And he was reading this.
Speaker 6: Book called Generation Killed, which was about the first operation of Army, the opera of Army in Afghanistan.
Speaker 1: So he was studying that ship and there was a chapter called combat Jack.
Speaker 6: Sorry, like just the title alone. I was like, you know what I'm running from the industry ship, but I want to I want to test my pen. I don't want niggas to know what's Reggio saying, because niggas like, like I'm saying, I got to be a new nigga because I'm trying some new ship, because.
Speaker 1: I know my pen is nice. Because that's that was always my problem with the legal ship.
Speaker 6: I knew I had some nice ship, but I couldn't express it as an attorney. So when I found found the name combat Jacket's like it's aggressive. I'm saying this, it's creative. It's like it's current because it was Afghanistan Post nine eleven, which is when I which was when I came into the into the game combat Jack.
Speaker 1: Like this makes a noise. Combat Jack, Dad, nigga talking to Mike. Come on, Longan, we've been taking Classic three hours, Classic three something. Yeah, care my nigga, man journalist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love Jack your buck.
Speaker 1: You know I allow you Jack. All thiggas is wid We're about to take these pictures.
Speaker 2: The picture we gotta put Jack in the in the right way and in the right way, Jack.
Speaker 1: Par something, listen and you want to make me feel better and if you really st up to it. Let my nigga come on here and rap. Who this shill? Is he here? He's here?
Speaker 24: Bring him on right here. Let's go quickly, can't you get it? A couple of balls, come on on your mic, on my mic. But if it's we're not good, possibly not good.
Speaker 6: No, he's everything is possible on drinking.
Speaker 1: What if he's not really here, we can't do it.
Speaker 6: He's everything is possible on drink. And that was his name, Jim chef chef.
Speaker 1: Hurry up, Shepherd. This is a horrible like. His timing is pretty bad, man. Yeah, right now, so shep who's calling there?
Speaker 8: You go right here?
Speaker 1: I'm over there, boom, I listen, sixty listen.
Speaker 5: I know you fuck with me if you leave this inside my podcast I got let's do and this is not my podcasts, your podcast.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we got.
Speaker 1: This is the first time we do my nigga already.
Speaker 2: I know he is okay, but better kill it.
Speaker 1: It was the first time. We're doing this. By the way, we don't care for you. We're doing this for you. We don't We're not gonna do this for the next person. Yeah, we have money.
Speaker 2: Since nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 4: Nor disrespect and I ain't drive a car since they neither me and holes. All right, let's make some noise for mess.
Speaker 1: It better be.
Speaker 2: It better be fall to this part of the mine right here. That seven hundred right there, six and a half.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. Just your ground, all right, let's go pick it up. Yeah, you better kill it.
Speaker 2: Listen, you got a million people, and listen, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Pull up that fight, pull up that mic. You better talk to talk to the logan right there, thing baby, come on ready, let's go her. They were looking for a nigga baby with here I go. They bad that should have blown five years ago.
Speaker 5: They weren't ready for this down south liverpos Hello, been that spiritual?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry you and Elliott coming Ellen, Ellen Wilson.
Speaker 1: Look Jack, he's face something from the track. Listen. But let me tell you.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you of the show. The theme of the show is whenever something gets good, Eli Wilson in his trained through so that means you kill.
Speaker 1: So that's a that's a biggest killing. Now killing mother ship.
Speaker 5: Just go all fact, no fixed And after I spit this nigga, you better keep your distance. Preach Lord knows that I'm a beast and I'm going there any nigga who's standing in arms reach regardless, any niggas consider friends of targets were hitting for real. No longer a star partner, law Please forgive us for all the ship that I'm starting, my lack of recognition. I'm thinking that's what the cause is, trying to get involved in the game. When niggas balling the points spread too big. I'm trying to close the margin. I talk about your mama to forget niggas responding. Respect is out the window. No time to be paying hummas. Now my comments may be controversial, I'm only being honest. Nigga, don't take it personal. See I was raised on that trick Daddy on from the South, and to this day I never heard jay Z's reasonable doubt. I never moved with the movement that the man was the only Woutan member. I remember if Eminem won the white Boy, would he be so large? If he was dark, he'd probably be like smoke from Phil Marb just another out of work rapper who looking for a job.
Speaker 1: Either way, I can't flog both of them. Still hard and.
Speaker 5: No offense to Biggie but the first New York rapper that I was vibbing with was fifty.
Speaker 1: I mean, Jay was cool to me and Nas kind of hit me. Punting Jada Day was tight. The rest was kind of iffy.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 5: I fucked with Rick Ross and our viabed to Drizzy Trendidad dropped some shit, but we ain't counting quickies. Whoever signed him, they must have slipped him a mickey. If he dope, then my decyrus talk better than Pinky. I get to drink in it.
Speaker 1: Think I'm important. That may makes me feel like I'm enormous.
Speaker 5: And one more thing for I finished performing Lebron James shipping no joy.
Speaker 1: I agree with a lot of said, I'm gonna a lot of things. We didn't agree. You know what, I'm gonna keep it. That's controversial, Jack. I took it home and we did it for you, Jack, and it was that's my niggas personally appreciate. You know, a couple of child as Martin, Yeah, can't get you. You got you gotta have skills, and he killed it.
Speaker 2: He got very.
Speaker 1: Jackson. Let Jack, how you felt about those balls?
Speaker 6: I never heard nobody said, they never heard reasonable doubt.
Speaker 1: So when he said it, but that's real. When he said when and that's young younger.
Speaker 6: When he said it, I believe him.
Speaker 1: I believed it. And he said, Daddy what he believed that.
Speaker 8: That's right.
Speaker 2: That's why the other places and see how I believe.
Speaker 1: I believe them. I'm not offended.
Speaker 8: I like.
Speaker 1: I like his answer, he said, I believe. That's what the whole point that we've been.
Speaker 6: Talking this even because because it never in my life am I expecting another black man to tell me he never heard reasonable doubt.
Speaker 1: So for niggas tell me he never heard reasonable doubt, he.
Speaker 6: Never heard reasonable doubt, because that ship is unfathomable.
Speaker 1: Am I right? If Ana told you? Because reasonable doubt to us this superclass. It's cannon region and reasonable did it's national anthems.
Speaker 6: So but if somebody tell me their paradigm is completely different, I gotta believe you. I never would never, I would never put money on a nigga telling me he never heard reasonable doubt.
Speaker 1: Nor And on that note, Champs, goddamn.
Speaker 8: Your name.
Speaker 1: So whether they love you, we ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna be on us.
Speaker 1: They love you or they hate you. Shout out your social media sweet us at the ship.
Speaker 5: World s a at, d SHT World, d s h e P World, h e P World, Instagram everything the ship world.
Speaker 1: All right, So now people, sorry, I love you now. I'm you know, I mean again. So now listen, people, I love you again. I was mad.
Speaker 2: If y'all love what he said, if y'all hated what he said, we need you'all to hit us on drink Champs dot com. And we also need you whether the people love you are hated you. We like because I'm an artist, So I said Ship, I wanted to kick the you know, the motherfucking passing his balls.
Speaker 1: I see ship like that.
Speaker 2: So it's the same.
Speaker 1: I understand.
Speaker 2: The flow is right. The concept is a little crazy. But look right now, we want the people to know. September ninth, we had Club Dream. September tenth, we had eight and nine. We got a barbecue, we got we got Sonny Anderson coming out. I spoke the puff Daddy, Yeah, Sonny and she wanted to cook a couple of males, Sonny Anderson. And that's the ninth that's Club Dream first. Then on the tenth we got eight and nine barbecue. We got the lobster and and everything coming out with Chef Teach. And then we got the other uh, the other food truck. I forgot their name, eight and nine uh. And then on the eleventh we're gonna do a little barbecue pool party and some other ship. But the tenth we're gonna do the live podcast. I spoke to puff Daddy myself. He said he's gonna pull up. I spoke to the Locks myself. They said they're gonna pull up. I spoke to French of Montana myself. No, I'm lying.
Speaker 1: He didn't pick up. He didn't pick up. I don't even know that changing man.
Speaker 2: I spoke to to changing and to change. I want to apologize in advance. I'm never gonna call you with jack telling and drag dealer. I'm never gonna set you up like that again. My brother I thought he was playing a comedian. Man, you're a comedian. I had no idea he was gonna tell you all that crazy ship. But I apologize, but I'm trying. I've been doing good. I squashed the beef with Drake. Yeah, so I got two bad moments.
Speaker 1: It's over.
Speaker 2: It's over now, it's over now. I'm not squashing no more. Yeah, let's go, and then we're going. Yeah, goddamn that rich I would fly to New York home, Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Coming into that, read those dreams