Speaker 1: All right, news round up in information Overlord. Our toll free are telephone numbers eight hundred and nine to four to one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. I loved what I read today. We will go over our latest poll numbers with our posters in just a minute.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump and made this statement but just yesterday that they had rented out MSG Madison Square Garden and to make a play for New York and New Jersey said this in Scranton, PA.
Speaker 3: We just rented Madison Square Garden. We're gonna make a play. We're going to make a play.
Speaker 2: For New York.
Speaker 3: Hasn't been done in a long time. It hasn't been done in many decades. But we're gonna make How could New York be run worse than it is? Right with all the problem everything is corrupted New York And we're going to make a play. And let's see. I mean I think that you know the migrants. The migrants have taken over Madison Avenue, they've taken over Fifth Avenue, they've taken over the parks.
Speaker 4: The kids can't play Little League.
Speaker 3: You know, it sounds like a trivial thing.
Speaker 5: It's a big deal.
Speaker 3: When you have a son that's a little league player and he can't play. So we're going to go Madison Square Garden. We went to the coliseum, Nassau Coliseum. We could have filled up the Nassau Coliseum three times. It was incredible. We've we left there a few weeks ago.
Speaker 4: It was incredible.
Speaker 3: So we're doing Madison Square now.
Speaker 1: We do have a lot of poll numbers that have come out, but before we get to that, let me just set the stage here.
Speaker 4: Because we had poll numbers.
Speaker 1: For example, Quinnepiac has Harris Now down four in Michigan and Harris down two in Wisconsin. And inside our advantage that's our friend Matt Towery, who will join us in a minute. Donald Trump has a two point lead in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. But here's what really interests me, before we get to some of the other polls. Kamala is massively underperforming both Biden and twenty twenty and Hillary in twenty sixteen. If you look at the Real Clear Politics, it showed as of yesterday in twenty sixteen, Clinton was up nearly five points four point six points on this date in twenty twenty, Joe Biden was up nine point seven points. I mean, a massive, massive lead that he had that is now a racing. If you look at, for example, the latest poll numbers that have come out on the Real Clear Politics average, you see the Hill Emerson very similar to Insider Advantage. They have Donald Trump leading by one in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 4: Is it close? Yeah.
Speaker 1: In Michigan, the Hill Emerson has it tied forty nine to forty nine. If you look at some of the other polls that I think are important, that are relevant to all of this, it's a one point race in Wisconsin, North Carolina, Trump up one according to the Hill Emerson. If you look at Georgia, it's a one point race. Robert Kahley will also join us in a minute, has Trump up by by one, and the Hill Emerson has Trump up by one also in Georgia. You look at some of the other states, you know, they are pretty much what you would expect.
Speaker 4: Them to be.
Speaker 1: And then you can look at, you know, some of the polls that came out yesterday, the Quinnipiac poll, it's a two point race nationally with Trump and Harris.
Speaker 4: I mean that's a big deal.
Speaker 1: And then if you look at Michigan, as I said, it's fifty one Trump forty seven Harris. And if you look at Wisconsin, it's a two point race.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Well, actually there's another Michigan pole that had Trump up by two in Michigan. If you look at Wisconsin, it's a two point lead by in Quinnipiac, Donald Trump over Kamala Harris. Now, are these numbers numbers to take to the bank. No, they're not. I don't want people to react to the numbers and let this in any way impact how you approach this election. You have to act as though your vote is going to be the deciding vote. And by the way, I don't care what state you're in, but especially if you're in Georgia and North Carolina and Pennsylvania and Wisconsin and Michigan, and if you're in Arizona and Nevada and all these other states. Now Trump is going to try for some other states as well. That's fine. If nothing else that can help on the congressional level. Anyway, here to join us our posters, Matt Towery inside our advantage. Also, Robert Kahley is with us with the Trafalgar Group. Guys, welcome back to the program. I always like to regardless of what the polls say. Matt Towery, I like to use the analogy that there's two minutes left in a football game, you're on your own twenty you have no timeouts. You got to march down the field eighty yards, cross the plane, kick the extra point if you want to win. And that is no small undertaking. So I like that the poles are where they are. I'd certainly much rather be Donald Trump today than Kamala Harris.
Speaker 4: But you know what the butter is, Well.
Speaker 6: Let me add to the twenty yards. So we have a new poll out right now that's in Michigan, and Trump's up by two in Michigan, a very solid tude, I might say. And the Senate race there is closing as well. And then in Wisconsin we have Trump even but again the Senate race closing, which means the Republicans have some momentum up there. Let me just add one thing to this thought about don't take these poles for granted. There's one thing that we can't figure out because you know, you look at cross tabs the poles, and some make them all available, some don't make them that much available. It's hard to figure out exactly how these pollsters other posters are waiting their polls. Suppose the New York Times, which is which will they were terribly off in twenty twenty, and suppose that Quinnipiec, which was terribly off in twenty twenty, and some of these other posters w who sort of participate in the battlegrounds have adjusted their waiting to try to adjust for their lack of catching and finding the shy Trump voter. In that instance, we may not be as far behind the RCP average in twenty twenty or twenty sixteen. We won't know till election day. But what we do know it's a very close race. This is not certainly not the blowout that it looked like it was going to be for Donald Trump against him in twenty twenty against Biden, nor the blowout that was expected with Hillary Clinton. This is a very close race. All the British betting odds have moved heavily to the Trump side. But it's all about turnout, and it's also about recovery from storms. North Carolina has taken a licking in Republican areas. There's a controversy as to how much help they're getting or not, but These people have got to be able to vote, and they've got that, and I think they have the incentive vote, There's no question about that. But they have to be able to vote, and that's not the first thing on their mind right now. When you don't have cellular service, you don't have electricity, you don't have anywhere to go at night to sleep soundly, A lot of problems there in Florida. You know where I live in Florida. I escaped the worst of the storm, but so many areas really got hit hard. We got three plus million people without power. Now I know ron to saying, as we'll get Florida back in shape. So I'm not as concerned about that, But North Carolina am.
Speaker 1: I'm concerned about North Carolina as well. And I don't think you have a motivated governor. He certainly wasn't even motivated to the preposition the necessary items, knowing a big hurricane was headed right in his direction, neither of the Kamalahira or Joe Biden. But I can tell you, having Sarah Carter being on the ground for as long as she's been in some of the hardested areas, that there are a lot of pissed off people that feel abandoned because they were abandoned. Robert Cahale, your.
Speaker 7: Thoughts, Well, there's no question about that. And one of the concerns I have is that Roy Cooper is on the ballot, so I can understand he may work very hard to get ashvill make sure they get their votes, but the surrounding communities are not near as progressive as Ashpul And I want to see what those mechanics are.
Speaker 8: I mean, the mechanics of voting. Where you know, the post offices, some are gone, some of the places they would go to vote.
Speaker 7: I mean, like mechanics of voting are very important.
Speaker 8: How are they going to make that happen for people?
Speaker 7: And what is the incentive of this governor, who has every reason not to do it, to do to do what needs to be done. I mean, I trust that that that camp is going to make sure that the Georgia voters vote, and that we're going to see the same thing with the santis. But I'm really concerned about that. And you know, I spend a lot of time up there, and I know a lot of folks up there, and they do feel abandoned, and thank goodness for you know, people like Conniss, mc Corey, Mills and Samaritans.
Speaker 8: First, I don't know whether these guys would be without a lot of his private sector.
Speaker 7: Help up there, and they know it and they want to vote.
Speaker 8: But that mechanics is something that needs to.
Speaker 4: Be addressed, and it has to be addressed.
Speaker 1: But I can tell you, having spoken to both Senator Ted Buddens Senator Tom Tillis, they're going to make sure that these people are identified and given the opportunity, Republican or Democrat to vote. And that is absolutely something that they're working on even as we speak.
Speaker 6: Well, well, that would certainly be a good thing, shann because I just tell you right now, puts yourself in the place of the folks you're in Florida right now. We've had two storms in a row. Give you an example. I live in a really great area in Saint Petersburg. My precinct was wiped out in the last hurricane. So I don't even know where I'm going to vote now. I know I can count on Ron Desantus and the Secretary of State here to make sure I'm able to vote. But as of right now, as I said, in a city waiting to go back home to my home in Saint Pete. I don't know where I'm voting or how I'm voting. So imagine if you're in North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you know, I understand that, and I totally agree with you, but you know, well, we'll have to see what happens.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Georgia is a lot closer than I would like. But Georgia also was impacted by this, and Governor Kemp had to go back not once, not twice, but three times. He originally asked for ninety counties to be declared disaster areas.
Speaker 4: They only granted eleven.
Speaker 1: Then he went back to the White House and again he requested the ninety, and then they gave him thirty, thirty more, and then finally they gave in and they gave him the full ninety counties.
Speaker 4: That he had asked for. But he had to work hard?
Speaker 8: Did he have to the Kamala?
Speaker 7: Was that something he had to do just to get those to.
Speaker 8: Count it declare?
Speaker 1: I don't think Kamala Harris knows what day it is herself. I mean, honestly, the shoes too busy hobnobbing with Hollywood elites to you know, bother or care about or get on the ground and hand out bottles of water and food and and and get government helicopters flying into these remote areas. You know, if it wasn't for groups like Operation Heilo and and some others, I'm not sure people would have lived or survived. I think whatever the final death toll eventually is, it would be much higher. But for you know, these charitable organizations and neighbor helping neighbor.
Speaker 6: Well, certainly the optics have been terrible. And I can't imagine why her advisors thought it was a good idea to go on the Colbert Show and to go on to view and all these sort of light programming and chit chat about issues as so much of the country was facing either post disaster or another disaster. It made her look weak. And I think that's coming across the main thing. Let me just add one other things, Sean. I think Robert could could probably add to this. But the thing that we're noticing, and I don't know if this is true in Georgia, but it certainly was in Michigan and Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, is the African American male vote is just dropping out of sight for her. Not that she's not going to get the majority, but she is losing that vote. It every time we pulled the African American vote actually goes the other way. I've never seen this happen before in the entire time I've been pulling, and I pull a lot of Southern states and states that have large African American communities. These numbers are going in the wrong direction for her. They're not going down. Usually they go They started like seventeen for Republican and then they go to about twelve, and by election day they go to the usual seven or four or five. These are going opposite. They're going from like ninety. They well, they went down to Robert, then they go to Liken and ten when she first became the apparent nominee, and then they started drifting back and now they're in the twenties and going higher.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean they're approaching where they were against Biden. So the entire you know, kind of newness bump is over with her and it's actually becoming cool in some of the circles to be for Trump. And that's something that would have not predicted.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break right back more with our polsters, Matt Towery and Robert ka Haley than your calls coming up eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. All right, we continue with our posters. Matt Towery of Insider Advantage, Robert ka Haley with the Trafalgar Group. What do you guys make of what I mentioned the Real Clear Politics average? You know, as of yesterday, Hillary was up by five points in twenty sixteen, Biden up by nine point seven and twenty twenty, and it's only a two point race today. She is way under performing both of them in terms of real clear politics. How do you interpret that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 6: As I said, I think it can be two directions. I mean, the most likely is that he's simply doing better and you're going to add a point or two to these final RCP averages, which are usually pretty reliable, and he's going to do much better than we expect. The other side of it is, as I said, I am very suspicious whenever I see Quinnipiac Command with a poll that shows Trump up by four or five and I start thinking, okay, well, maybe they've decided to change the way they wait their polls because they don't want to be there with egg on their face come election day, just like no polster does sort of. You know, it's how it's how you wait these polls to decide everything, Sean. And we don't know yet whether they've adjusted or whether they haven't. If they haven't adjusted, then Trump's on his way to a blowout States. But if they have adjusted, then these are very close. And I'm going to assume they have adjusted, and assume these races are very close, because turnout is the name of the game in the end, as we all know.
Speaker 1: All right, Robert Hadley, Matt Towery, thank you both. Let's get to our busy phones.
Speaker 4: Linda. Could you say that again? Can you do it really fast?
Speaker 9: Of course, that's gonna be your message for Christmas. I'm gonna call you on Christmas morning and say that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to call on say it again. You're gonna call you on Christmas morning.
Speaker 9: Christmas morning, that's gonna be your Christmas presents.
Speaker 4: And like Christmas this morning, you're gonna what You're gonna call me? Call?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm gonna call you. How do you say it? Cole, I'll call you.
Speaker 4: I'm going I'm going to call.
Speaker 9: You, going to call you and You're welcome.
Speaker 4: Not call not it's not call, it's not crawl.
Speaker 9: It's better be careful. Your hoe is going away. You're not even gonna get your nmls.
Speaker 1: Oh man, if I can only tell you, Linda gets a little bit worked up as we get closer to elections.
Speaker 9: Uh, a little. That's an understatement.
Speaker 1: That is an understatement. Linda gets very worked up before elections. Oh, it is it. And we love your passion, we do, but but it's at some point I just wish maybe you take a day off, just maybe a weekend day final.
Speaker 9: I'll see you on Monday. I'll be out to you.
Speaker 4: Now you are you really going to take off tomorrow?
Speaker 9: Of course I'm not going to take off Timore. We have work to do.
Speaker 4: It work exactly.
Speaker 1: But maybe I'll take a day this weekend and not send you one text message?
Speaker 4: How's that?
Speaker 9: Are you serious? You can't do that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I would know, I would, I would if if it would help you relax for a day. I mean, I don't expect you to respond immediately to the text message. You can go through them in your leisure. And unless I unless I write the words call me now. If I write call me now, then that means you got to call me. Now, that means there's some problem we gotta we gotta get rid of. But that doesn't happen very much anymore, thank goodness.
Speaker 9: No, only occasionally once in a while.
Speaker 1: Once in a while. Linda, by the way, is an expert at starlink. I had no idea, and now now I have my own starlink system thanks to uh my radio and TV partners and Linda's will and the engineer how to set the darn thing up.
Speaker 9: Listen, I got to get full credit to Phil and Mark over there. They barely use me. I just said what I did, and Phil was determined to read the book and get it on his own. So hat tip to Phil. He didn't even need me.
Speaker 1: Uh we kind of did a lot. But it's amazing that you're so that you love technology that much. I can't stand it.
Speaker 9: I'm just trying to keep up a blair. I mean, I'm a nerd, but he's a big nerd. But I'm just you know, now, anything elon starlink, you know.
Speaker 1: I love I stayed in Florida. I was not in the hot zone where it was really bad. I was not even in an evacuateation zone. I was in a you prepare to evacuate zone. Okay, that's where I was. And anyway, so I'm watching and I'm trying to download this app that a friend of mine sends me. And then it's like I got to pay ninety nine dollars a year. I'm like, all right, I'll pay for the stupid app. He says it's really really good, and honestly, I'm I just I downloaded it and then it didn't work. I couldn't figure out how to make the stupid app work. And then I figured out I found another app. They suggested another one, the NOAA app, which I downloaded and at least I can get, you know, a look anytime I wanted in terms of the track of the storm and things that I wanted to look at.
Speaker 4: And it was fine.
Speaker 1: But I mean, that's that You would never have a problem with a new app, would you, No.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't. But I also wouldn't pay nine nine dollars a year for it unless it was operating my phone for me.
Speaker 4: Anyway. That's why I call my kids anyway.
Speaker 1: Load, you know, talking technology is not exactly my favorite topic. All right, let's get to our busy phones Georgia. Brian is standing by Brian. You got to give props to your governor, like Governor de Santos in my state of Florida. I mean, he was prepared, you know, for the Hurricane Helene and for Hurricane Milton, and I know some areas in South Georgia were impacted again and I'm sorry to hear sorry about all of that for the people in Georgia too, but at least your governor was prepared. Kamala and Joe did nothing or was prepared. Fifty thousand people standing by stage for this hurricane unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, thank you for having me. You and New earlier touchdown on a lot of the things I wanted to talk about. But I would like to ask this, If having an open border is unconstitutional, isn't that an oath of office violation because they're willingly doing it and they're making the taxpayer.
Speaker 10: Pay for it.
Speaker 2: That seems to be I'm not sure if DAK qualifies as treason, but it seems if you're not doing if you're doing it breaking the law, a federal law on purpose, should there be more talk about that?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 1: I mean, I think the fact that they give all this money to all these foreign countries is something we as a country have god examine. Why are we giving money to the Taliban? Why two hundred billion dollars to Ukraine? And Ukraine has is such a mineral rich country that they could pay for all all the weaponry where we are providing them. You know, why are we giving countries to Why are we giving billions of dollars to Jordan and Egypt? Why are we giving money to Sudan? Why are we giving money to Somalia? Why are we giving money?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: Why is well?
Speaker 1: Why all this money to Lebanon where they're firing rockets at our closest ally, I wouldn't give them a penny unless the rockets stopped being fired. I'm just sick and tired of it. And then the people of North Carolina. If it wasn't for Operationheilo dot Org and Samaritans, pers and neighbor helping neighbor, and people with horses and mules going into the mountains of North Carolina, I guarantee you the death toll would have been much higher.
Speaker 4: Than it was.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 5: Now, uh, some of these people that were giving money to these other countries Uh, they're not our allies. Would you think that even some of them would be considered our enemy? Isn't it aiding of betting our enemy?
Speaker 4: Uh? I think it is. You know.
Speaker 1: Look, Kamala Harrison, who's on with Howard Stern. I watched this and it was because it was such a It was the most horrific ass kissing interview I've ever seen. And Howard was known in the day to be one of the best interviewers ever, and he could have asked some real questions, you know. It was Frankly, it just is awful. And his attack against Trump supporters, have you support or Trump? Then you're stupid? He basically is saying to every one of the people that used to listen to him ten, fifteen, twenty years ago, you know, to you know, shoving the middle finger in your face and telling you to drop dead, you know. And I don't know what's happened to him, But anyway, I'm watching this whole thing unfold and I'm just seeing how pathetic. I mean, these interviews did not help her. They all hurt her. Every one of these interviews hurt her.
Speaker 5: Anyway, go ahead, the street media will definitely cover that up. I think a lot of things. I end my rants with is hashtag we need media reform because our media obviously has been bought and paid for by the evil corporations. I don't want to say their name online, but catwalk it rhymes.
Speaker 4: With that maybe, But anyway, which one?
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, sir, Thank you so much for taking your time with me. I am at work currently and I have to skid at them, but thank you for all.
Speaker 1: Right, yoused to get to tattle. Don't get fired overcall me, Linda. I didn't I missed that reference. What was he saying?
Speaker 9: I think he was trying to find a word that rhymed with either black rock or blackwalk, because there's a lot of talk about different people doing different things.
Speaker 4: Did you say walk again?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Well, all right, let's go to my free state of Florida. Roxanne is standing by rocks. How many people and you're like rocks and how many people do that?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 4: I mean, do you like it as a compliment or are you kind of sick of it that they're.
Speaker 10: Able to remember my name and who I am? Then go for it.
Speaker 1: Anyway, what's on your mind today, Roxanne? My fellow floor, what's happening well, some of.
Speaker 10: The things I think you kind of already tapped on a little bit ago. But some of the concerns they have. You know, here in Florida, you know, the back back hurricanes, and we had time to repair. If you evacuate, take your important documents with you, you know, leave. But you know, some of the people there in the Carolinas, you know, they had no warning with the flood some storm effects from Hurricane Helena. You know, they what they got out was on what they're wearing. So now here we are coming up, you know, twenty what, twenty seven days from voting. How do you go about identifying who you are and you have nothing to prove, you have no documents to show that you're you. You know, I don't know how they're going to do that. And the other concerning is where are they going to go vote? And it was concerning things.
Speaker 5: That Axelrod said the other day.
Speaker 10: You know, the people of Asheville, the liberal voters are going to find a way to vote. And I see FEMA in Asheville, but you got you know, he was putting down the people in the rural kind They're probably not going to be able to find a way to vote for Trump, the conservative ones. So that's concerning.
Speaker 1: Well, it's concerning, but I know the issue is being addressed. I talk to Senator kill Us, I talked to Senator Ted Budd. I know it's got to be addressed. I talk to people in the Trump campaign. I've talked to people in the RNC. I mean, I have a lot of contacts and a lot of sources that I talked to everybody, and they better pay attention to it otherwise they're going to turn around and lose the state that they really got to win. We got to win North Carolina, we gotta win Georgia, and we got to win Pennsylvania. We got to win them all. I mean, we just got to plan on winning them all. That's what That's where we are as a country, unless you know otherwise, we're going to elect the most radical person to ever run for that office. And that scares the living hell out of me.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 10: When she one of her so called interviews she's recently has had made the statement that they's going to do everything she can to make sure that Trump is not president.
Speaker 9: You know what does that look like?
Speaker 10: You know, is that is that a reason why you're not seeing federal government helping some of these poor people to not get back on their own two feet so they can't vote. And what else does that look like? You know, Trump's already survived, you know, two near assassination attempts on him. You know, not trying to be a conspiracy theorist. It's just this is you know, the evidence speaks for itself, and what is you know, what does that mean that I'm going to do everything I can to make sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I think everybody has to look at it this way. You've got to do your part. And if you are in an affected area, for example, there there's going to be ways and will. Once we get the information for people that are impacted by this, we're going to We're going to get the information out there. We'll put it front and center and make sure we'd reach as many people as possible. I don't want to give away what I know is going to happen that will help in this effort because it was kind of told to me in confidence and I didn't It was sort of an off the record conversation. It wasn't on the record, so I don't feel at liberty to share it. And although I like to share everything with my audience. But it made me pretty confident that they understand the severity of this problem and they're dealing with it.
Speaker 4: Okay, They'll hang in there.
Speaker 10: Glad to hear that other people are already addressing, you know, my concerns, and I'm sure other people have the same concerns of their ability to be able to make it into vote even though they're just in survival mode, you know, whereas.
Speaker 8: Their next bottle.
Speaker 10: You know, how do you put your life that together when everything you've lost everything? But I know there's still people that have the American heart and they're going to try to find a way to vote.
Speaker 1: Well, they got to, and I'm just I promise you what's being worked on, and I promise I'm going to do a lot of follow up on it. Okay, appreciate the call rocks and I get Linda's the singer.
Speaker 4: Can you do rock stand like the song?
Speaker 9: No, I'm not a dude.
Speaker 4: We'll try it like a girl.
Speaker 9: No, I don't live in a world. I sing like a chick. They got dudes to sing dude songs?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, chicks and dudes. I mean, you're like an old hippie from the sixth.
Speaker 9: I am not like an old hippie. I am as straight as an arrow. Bro, I'm not playing any of these games. I love Sting like the best of them. I went to see him in concert, but turns out he's a little more.
Speaker 1: I'm not the biggest I'm not the biggest thing fan my god, I love him.
Speaker 9: He's like ridiculous, He's.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know, he just doesn't his I don't know. It's just a never.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you like Brandy, so I'm not usually I'm not using you as my yardstick of music.
Speaker 4: Can we play that?
Speaker 1: I mean, because no, I want people to understand that you're dead wrong about The song.
Speaker 4: Is a bumper as we actually did some research.
Speaker 1: It's the words of the song goo Brandy, you're a fine girl, what a good wife you would be.
Speaker 4: But my life, my love, and my lady is the sea. Now.
Speaker 1: The song was written by one of the lead singers in the band and it was about an old girlfriend named Randy, but they thought Brandy sounded better. All right, ready think come on, no, yeah, this is your moment. This is a great song. You don't have the chorus. You just got this.
Speaker 9: This is what we got. This is our bumper. This is our FCC approved music that keeps us fine for it.
Speaker 1: It's gonna cost me five hundred thousand dollars if I play.
Speaker 9: For the seconds exactly now you're playing.
Speaker 1: Linda thinks when you the words say, Brandy, you're a fine girl, what a good wife you would be. But my life, my love and my lady is the sea. And she's like, no, he's talking about either whiskey or he's talking about his love Brandy.
Speaker 9: He could be talking about Brandy, it's talking.
Speaker 1: About booze, or you're talking about And then you said, no, it has nothing to do with the woman. He's saying. That is that you think Brandy is actually the sea? And he said, no, Brandy, You're why why am I bothering you? You're You're just doing this to him. You're just doing this to piss me.
Speaker 9: I might be I might be doing it just a little might be doing this to piss me us a little bit.
Speaker 1: You do a better show when you're irritated, Just so you know, Oh my gosh, eight hundred ninety four one shot on the biggest stories of the day with solutions to help move America forward.
Speaker 4: This is a Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Now, that's gonna wrap things up for today. Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern. Bad news year over year, Oh inflation, what a shock up again? Steve Moore, David Asman, The veak Ramaswami, Klay, Travis, Tommy Laren, Judge, Janine Piro, Set you DVR nine Eastern. Hannity on Fox will have the latest polls, all the information about a corrupt CBS and a corrupt news media mob. Nine Eastern. See you tonight. Back here tomorrow with only twenty five days to go in the best election coverage available on your radio dial.
Speaker 3: But